UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Old 10-14-2018, 01:52 PM   #126
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Guys this is a very important survey I need all of FB's response within the next 6 hours.

What Move Tutor attack do I teach my Smeargle for her birthday?
Gravity
Air Cutter
Vacuum Wave
Heal Bell
Synthesis/Softboiled
Softboiled.
Old 10-14-2018, 02:01 PM   #127
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Either Air Cutter or Vacuum Wave. Something to benefit from Technician.
Old 10-14-2018, 11:03 PM   #128
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

I've been so lazy and I apologize
I just feel like it's the same thing over and over.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓÒò furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 10:36 AM   #129
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
kawaii you don't need to keep apologising. Most of the rest of us don't.
Old 10-16-2018, 02:14 PM   #130
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

but it bothers me more than it does for the rest of you probably

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓÒò furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 03:28 PM   #131
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
I have never wanted to read things less than reading C.S. Lewis' works on Christianity.

bluhhhhhh
Old 10-16-2018, 07:01 PM   #132
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emi View Post
I have never wanted to read things less than reading C.S. Lewis' works on Christianity.

bluhhhhhh
*glances at The Fountainhead*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:26 AM   #133
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiiconcept View Post
but it bothers me more than it does for the rest of you probably
Honestly, the fact that multiple people have pointed out that you should stop apologising, is likely a strong hint that you should stop doing it. You aren't obligated to be here, people take longer breaks than you or dip in and out regularly. I'm one of them. Instead of apologising when you pop back in and out just make conversation like everyone else if you want to dip in, it's far less awkward and negative than apologising for something that really doesn't require it.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:45 PM   #134
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Using the 20 Rare Candies I just got from 265FC to boost my Staravia from lvl 14 to lvl 34, evolving him into a Staraptor in the process!

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 04:15 AM   #135
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Feeding 1 Rare Candy to my lvl 1 Riolu, bringing him to lvl 2 and causing him to evolve into a Lucario!

Old 11-20-2018, 04:02 PM   #136
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Woo! It’s a double mod birthday bonanza! In order for everyone to enjoy the celebrations, for a limited time party gifts are being given away! Let’s take a look at what’s in store~

Super Instant Boil Volcanion Tea Kettle! Comes with a reinforced handle because damn this thing gets hot! Pour some water in and it boils in seconds. Give it a few minutes to cool off because the water will be Scalding hot!
  • One time use. Teaches TM Scald to one Pokemon

Special Ultra Bendy Rayquaza Flashlight! Just pull on its tail and it lights up! Don’t point it at anyone though, because it’s known to use up too much power and shoot out a Dragon Pulse before running out of energy.
  • One time use. Teaches TM Dragon Pulse to one Pokemon

• You may only select one item. Item cannot be traded. Item must be used upon claiming.
• Offer lasts until November 22nd, 2018.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:

Last edited by Sandaa; 11-20-2018 at 09:06 PM.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 04:09 PM   #137
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Woo! It’s a double mod birthday bonanza! In order for everyone to enjoy the celebrations, for a limited time party gifts are being given away! Let’s take a look at what’s in store~

Super Instant Boil Volcanion Tea Kettle! Comes with a reinforced handle because damn this thing gets hot! Pour some water in and it boils in seconds. Give it a few minutes to cool off because the water will be Scalding hot!

Special Ultra Bendy Rayquaza Flashlight! Just pull on its tail and it lights up! Don’t point it at anyone though, because it’s known to use up too much power and shoot out a Dragon Pulse before running out of energy.

• You may only select one item. Item must be used upon claiming.
Claiming my Super Instant Boil Volcanion Tea Kettle and using it to teach Caeda the Skarmory Scald.
Old 11-20-2018, 06:18 PM   #138
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Claiming Super Instant Boil Volcanion Tea Kettle! Thanks and double happy birthday guys!
Old 11-20-2018, 06:24 PM   #139
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:

Claiming my Rayquaza Flashlight because Scald is cancer. Thanks!
Old 11-20-2018, 07:31 PM   #140
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Claiming the Super Instant Boil Volcanion Tea Kettle, and using it on my Chinchou. And, since we're doing move teachy things, I might as well do this here- using my TM Brutal Swing on my Barbaracle.

*Brighton learned Scald!*

*Elliott learned Brutal Swing!*
Old 11-20-2018, 07:47 PM   #141
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:

Claiming the Super Instant Boil Volcanion Tea Kettle and using it to teach Scald to Kapp'n, my Lombre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:51 PM   #142
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:

>Scald being cancer

You know what else is cancer? The crab. But I don't have one of those, so instead I'll be teaching it to another chitinous waterborne creature instead!

*Bell the araquanid learned Scald!*

I imagine this pot will be pretty handy on its own as well, to boot!

Oh, an happy birthday to both of those involved!

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:58 PM   #143
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:

Claiming the Super Instant Boil Volcanion Tea Kettle and teaching Scald to my Cyndaquil.
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 09:16 PM   #144
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:

• You may only select one item. Item cannot be traded. Item must be used upon claiming.
Happy birthday Ex and myself lol. Picking up this ol' teakettle here and teaching Scald to my Wishiwashi~

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 10:11 PM   #145
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Grabbing the future Galick Gun for when Vegeta gets 20 bond.

biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 11:54 PM   #146
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:

Claiming this sick flashlight! Using it to teach Dragon Pulse to Ophelia, my Lapras.

Happy birthday Gary and EAI :3
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 12:34 AM   #147
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Claiming the Volcanion Tea Kettle and using it to teach Scald to my Piplup, Ragnar

Old 11-21-2018, 01:15 AM   #148
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey What better way to warm up in winter~

Quote:

Picking up 1x Super Instant Boil Volcanion Tea Kettle and using it to make a nice cup of hot chocolate for Azumarill to teach him SCALD. Thanks, and Happy Birthday you two!
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 08:25 AM   #149
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Collecting and teaching Scald to Staryu. Hbd friends.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:02 PM   #150
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:

Teaching TM Scald to Axel the Abra. Thanks!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out