UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction

Old 10-26-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Froslass Blaze's Fanfiction Thread

Something occurred to me just now as I clicked onto the Fanfiction/Fanart forum. We don't have nearly enough Fanfiction going around, and none of it is as frequent as is should be. So, I am making my own thread. At least I am good at this stuff.

The first order on the list is Nuzlocke Red, because Livestream did not work out and stuff like that. I will probably have something up by tomorrow.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #2
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Prologue

Prologue.

We all know the story of a Nuzlocke well. You can only capture one Pokemon a route, and, also, you have to release or box a Pokemon when it faints. But, is there really more to a Nuzlocke than that? Isn't a Nuzlocke meant to challenge a Pokemon Trainer's skills, not just to give them an excuse to run through the game again? Isn't it meant to bond with the little guys that you are controlling, and not to just view them as tools for Pokedomination? This is where this Nuzlocke comes in. It will go farther than any Nuzlocke has ever gone before, with new interesting rules and tough challenges. Because, one cannot learn without being challenged. Have fun!

Nuzlocke Rules:
1. When a Pokemon faints, either in battle for by poison, it is considered to be "dead." This means that the Pokemon must be released.
2. You MUST capture the first Pokemon you find in a route. The duplicate rules does not apply.
3. All Pokemon must be nicknamed.
4. No trading, or hacking into the game. Even to get things like Golem.
5. Battle system must be set to "Set."
6. No healing items, including status healing. All healing must be done via Pokemon Centers.
7. TM's and HM's can be used.
8. Gift Pokemon are to be determined by these rules:
-You can have a infinite amount of gift Pokemon in any given area, and it will not count as your catch for a route. You can claim a gift Pokemon even if you have already caught one. However, the Game Corner has a limit of two Pokemon.
9. A zone is a zone. A cave, or two parts of a route each counts as there own zone. In addition, there are six zones in the Safari Zone, so, you can catch a max of six Pokemon total. Water and grass do not count as different sections.
10. No catching legendaries.
11. However, all legendaries must be battle. Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres have to be all fought one on one, while Mewtwo is three on one. You must beat the legendary to move on(In the case of Articuno and Moltres.)
12. No daycare center.
13. Have fun!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction