UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 11:40 AM   #26
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Hydreigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Spooky Times and juicy brains are all what today is for so get your brain on with these fantabulous gifties:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

x1 Lottery Pass to win 1 of 3 Shadow Pokemon (Thread)

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

From me you will each receive:-

x1 Super Pass for some Monday treats.
x1 Ghost Ball that increases capture rate of Ghost Pokémon.
x1 Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN .... BOO!

Well its my favourite time of year again where we can all suspend reality and dress up in freaky costumes and collect sweeties from strangers. Well we're all friends here and have I got some sweeties ... errr ... pressies for you. You may choose ONE of the following to take home:

VAMPIRE BASKET
1x Unown V Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
1x Vampire Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Gold Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG E

I also have this special event for you:

Unown Ouija Board
Come one and all if you're brave enough and summon the spirits here today. I have a special item made just for Halloween for the lucky girls and guys in Fizzy Bubbles. So if you dare place your finger upon its centre and perhaps it'll spell out a message for you and who knows what may come of it ...
(No tricks here guys!)

and its bbbaaaaacckkk ...

Haunted Mirror

Not every spirit is playful and not every game is innocent, it is Halloween after all and for every treat there is a trick. Dare you and your Pokemon stare into the Haunted Mirror? You may receive a wondrous treat but then again, an evil spirit may be waiting with a horrid Trick
You may choose one Pokemon to stare into the Haunted Mirror where the spirits (RNG) will decide your fate, be it a wonderful Treat or a nasty Trick

**But heed my warning, though all tricks may not be pleasant the consequences for not acknowleding (posting to confirm) them will be far worse**
***I Mean It!!!***
*maniacal laugh* Hahaha, this is one of the best days of the year! Candy AND the ability to scare the living daylights out of people, all while dressed up in a costume? Just tons of fun~

Collecting these items! Now, step right up, Swablu! Look at you, dressed up as a Thundercloud<3 I'll feed you the Halloween Candy, raising your level from lv20 to lv21!

The Memory Berry shall go to Chickpea my Chichroma~ Going to teach her the EMs Baton Pass, Roost, Mirror Move, and Agility!

Ooh, so much talk of Unowns and now OUIJA BOARD pops up! *cracks knuckles* Sure, I'll take a shot at it~ *places finger*

What's that, my Chichroma? You want to step up and look into the mirror? Sure, go ahead- wait... Where's Hiyoko?

...Well, it looks like Hiyoko the Pidove will take a look instead ^_^; Whatever bad thing that happens, whether it's a rare item loss or move forgetfulness, I commend you for your bravery, my lovely bird~

Thanks for everything, and Happy Halloween~
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records