Becky tilted her head "what do you mean?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii listened intently "hmmm, i wonder what that pokemon was."
Osirus nodded "do tell.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
笥因 furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:55 PM   #277
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"It was a Solrock," Meowth spoke up. "Not sometin' Keith eva showed interest in raisin', and when we told him dis, he said we probably made da right call."

"This is true," Keith nodded. "I mean, if we had had unlimited PC space back then, I'd be more willing to give it a shot, but that was a time when we had to be a lot more picky, y'know?"

Pomona gave a small shiver as she forced herself to remember the beginning of the dream. "It... it starts out like a nightmare," she said. "With... all these scenes of horror and destruction. And... I... I couldn't move at all... and there was loud noises and injured people and Pok閙on, and even.. d-dead ones..." she shuddered. "Th-there was a dead V-Venusaur, and a d-dead.... G-Garchomp near me... b-but then things start getting better," she added, starting to calm down somewhat. "Out of nowhere, a green Pok閙on appears with tiny wings, and she gives me a smile, and I end up smiling as well, and she was hurt too, but she didn't seem worried about it. She puts her arms around me, and there's a flash of light, and the next thing I see, we're in this forest somewhere, and there's a flock of Tranquill taking off. And then an Audino comes and talks to the Pok閙on who saved me, and I... I never really hear their conversation all that clearly, but the Audino was checking up on me to make sure I was OK. The last thing I remember seeing in the dream is a truckload of Eggs being unloaded at the old Egg House. And... for a long time, I thought there was no such Pok閙on as the one I saw in my dream," said Pomona. "But then, me and Keith saw her in real life- she's called Celebi," she smiled. "I recognized her from my dream immediately, and though she was more focused on talking to Keith, I... I couldn't help but think... that maybe she recognized me, too," she murmured. "And Celebi... Celebi are Psychic and Grass-types, right? However she saved me in my dream... could that have been some sort of psychic energy?"
Old 09-18-2017, 02:01 PM   #278
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Well, I guess I'd better get started on doing the same. I don't know if a pokemon like that's ever going to come into my life somehow, after all."

'...And what of it?' Glimmer asked, before an idea came to her. 'This sounds like it could get serious. Perhaps we should go somewhere else first?'

'You seemed to be a little annoyed when I first came in here,' Bell answered, sounding a bit cautious. 'Did I accidentally wake you or something?'

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 03:33 PM   #279
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled "Sounds like a good idea."
Victoria smirked, "follow me I know just the place." she led the seedot out of the kitchen,
and into the hall. She lept up onto the shelf displaying various mementos, with a gentle swat she pushed on a vase. suddenly a panel opened in the wall. She lead the grass-type down the passage way and it opened up into a plush room. A glass wall divided the room in half. The other side was a sterile white room. On one side was a large throne made of gold and engraved oddly. The floor was littered with pillows. and there was a screen with maps flashing on them with various charts and graphs. The purrloin took her place on the throne, "welcome, I rarely invite the uninitiated here but I trust you."
Becky shook her head "No , I just assumed you'd hit on me."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii nodded "I'm glad we have unlimited space now."
Osirus thought for a moment "maybe it's not a dream but, a memory."

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 09-18-2017 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-18-2017, 05:25 PM   #280
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"So am I," Keith smiled. "Heh, at the rate I'm going, I may well end up with one of every kind of Pok閙on someday," he chuckled. "Well, except Zangoose," he amended. "Marv would kill me. And then he'd kill the Zangoose."

"A memory?" repeated Pomona. "You... you think so? But... what happened that was so horrible that Celebi saved me from?"

"You say you couldn't move in the dream?" Rubeus spoke up. "Do you have any idea why that was?"

"No... unless... could it have been while I was in my Egg?" Pomona murmured. "Which would mean... That Venusaur and Garchomp- were they my parents?" she whispered.

"And if indeed Celebi saved you," murmured Rubeus. "For Celebi to get involved, surely time travel would have to be involved?"

Pomona's eyes widened. "So... I'm from the future?" she said. "That- that actually explains why Keith's Pok閐ex says Dennis is my great-great-great-great uncle even though he's younger than me!"

Rubeus looked surprised. "Y-yes, that would explain that," he agreed. "I... I didn't even think of that."
Old 09-18-2017, 05:38 PM   #281
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

She watched as the purrloin and seedot pairing hopped off the table, and sighed once more. "Well, looks like it could happen today once again..."

'Leave it up to a Dark Type to create a secret lair,' Glimmer thought as she followed the feline down the corridor. The chamber beyond certainly caught her attention, being far more posh than what she had seen of the house before. "You seem to be doing especially well off," she said, still looking about the place. "Though I doubt trust is what led you to bring me here. As a Dark Type yourself, you should know better than to trust a fellow Dark Type, even if I don't quite meet that specification yet."

'Hit on you?' Bell asked, confused. 'Why would you assume I'd do that? Isn't it rude to attack others outside of battle...?'

Old 09-18-2017, 05:52 PM   #282
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii hummed "well, your seedot could act a small bit different. Depends on how things go."
Victoria chuckled, "welcome to my little corner of the house. Have a drink first then I'll tell you eveything." Her eyes glittered and a drink was in front of the seedot as if appeared out of nowhere.
Becky shook her head "erm, not hit me physically. Like say i'm pretty and that. Wait, how old are you?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii snorted "that would not be good."
Osirus did a flip in the air "I helpped someone!."

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-18-2017, 06:02 PM   #283
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"No, indeed," Keith shook his head. "And I don't even have anything against Zangoose. If Marv didn't want to brutally slaughter any Zangoose he ever came near, I would get one for myself in a heartbeat."

"Thanks, Osirus," Pomona smiled. "I... I still wanna know more about why this happened, though... but it's thanks to you I even realized this much," she stated, hugging the Yamask once more.
Old 09-18-2017, 06:19 PM   #284
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Act differently," Ami echoed. "What do you mean by that?"

Glimmer jumped in surprise as the cup appeared before her, but quickly calmed back down again- it was common curtesy to give visitors tea during conversation, even if Victoria's method of delivering it was a bit... odd. "...Very well, then," she replied before jumping onto the cup- she kinda had to drink it from her base due to her awkward body shape.

'...Oh.' Bell wasn't quite sure what that all meant, but the subject had already changed. 'I'm a little under a month old.'

Old 09-18-2017, 06:43 PM   #285
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii shrugged "depends, she's going to be a bit more ruthless in your case." she shrugged.
Victoria grinned "now, welcome to our home base. Where we keep track of targets and to-be recruits. We only kill those who have wronged us or abused us." At these words the room seemed to expand and the maps lit up. The key lit up.
CODE:
RED=MALE TARGETS
BLUE=FEMALE TO-BE-RECRUITS
The room separated by glass filled with flesh and blood. The shapes of victoria's throne became more defined. Despite these changes all of it seemed like home and a sense of duty filled her.

Becky sighed "oh, you're too young to know."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii frowned "huh."
Osirus blushed "you're very welcome"

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-18-2017, 07:01 PM   #286
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"More... ruthless?" Ami asked, feeling increasingly worried. "Should I be at all worried?"

It was bizarre, the way everything suddenly changed. And yet, despite all of the blood and gore that had suddenly manifested, nothing seemed to be unusual at all. "What... is all of this, exactly?" she asked, clearing her mind for an apparently inevitable influx of information.

Bell blinked. 'Um, okay? I'm not sure what's going on, but it seems to be pretty serious for you...'

Old 09-18-2017, 07:17 PM   #287
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Yeah... well, that's just how Seviper and Zangoose are," Keith shrugged. "Honestly, I'd be more bothered by this if Marv wasn't such a reliable friend," he stated. "If I ever had to choose between Marvolo and a Zangoose, I'm sticking with that Seviper of mine, no question," he smiled.

Pomona kept smiling, and hugged Osirus for a few moments longer. Once she retracted her vines, she gave a small sigh. "Now that I know that dream actually means something... I wish I could recall it more clearly," she said. "Like... I wish I could just... watch my dream on TV or somethi- wait. WAIT! I got it!" she said excitedly. "Guys, come with me- I can't believe I didn't think of her sooner!" She was ready to lead the way over to the battle room.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 09-18-2017 at 08:23 PM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 12:17 PM   #288
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii shrugged "not really, victoria is easy for me to handle."
Victoria smiled, despite the violent nature of the following story it all seemed like the seedot knew it all already. "Us female pokemon have been tortured by males for ever. Now we rise up, we kill off the males and we take control. This is just one base in our colonies spread throughout the world.Welcome to the uprising sister."
Becky sighed "It has to do with mating."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii smiled "i feel the same was about a lot of my pokemon."
Osirus followed closely "what are we doing?"

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-19-2017, 12:40 PM   #289
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami wasn't quite convinced yet, but it was clear that Kawaii didn't want to press on the issue. "...If you say so..."

Uprising sister. Somehow, that title filled Glimmer with a sense of pride despite the fact that she never cared for them before. And Victoria's speech was quite stirring, as well. Though it did leave a bit of a hole that needed to be patched. "...I presume that you do have a way to keep our kind from going extinct afterwards in mind, Mistress? We'd only be handing the world to the genderless ones otherwise."

'Oh.' The dewpider knew the word, and that eggs came from it, but none of the specifics beyond that, so seeing someone be upset enough about it to make negative assumptions like that shed a little bit of light on the social aspect for him.

Old 09-19-2017, 01:02 PM   #290
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii sighed "look, Victoria changes female pokemon somehow. I don't know a whole lot but she isn't dangerous yet."
Victoria chuckled "the goddess takes care of that, she keeps a bunch of brainwashed males for that purpose."
Becky smiled kindly "don't worry about it little one, let me see if I can explain it. A lot of guys who see me call me pretty and want to have kids with me. It's annoying."

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-19-2017, 01:18 PM   #291
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Yet." Ami leaned back onto the table. "You said yet. That's not exactly reassuring!"

"The... Goddess?"
Glimmer asked, clearly surprised that there was a being Victoria answered to other than her human. "That's... a relief, indeed."

'Well, you are pretty, but...'
Bell began, not sure if was saying something bad here. '...that seems like an odd thing to ask of someone you just met, right?'

Old 09-19-2017, 01:57 PM   #292
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii sighed "I don't know, do you know of Stewie?"
Victoria purred and hopped down "The original one of us, the first and the founder."
Becky shook her head "Some pokemon are odd."

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-19-2017, 02:09 PM   #293
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami paused. "...Stewie? Is that supposed to be some bad BBQ joint's mascot or something?"

"I see..." Glimmer jumped off her tea cup, having somehow drained it dry. "...Pardon me, Mistress, may I make a request?"

"Guess so," Bell agreed. "Well, I'm not doing that, so don't worry!"

Old 09-19-2017, 02:49 PM   #294
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii shook her head "no, he is a pokemon of kieth's kinda, evil."
Victoria nodded "of course."
Becky nodded "you seem like a good kid"

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-19-2017, 02:57 PM   #295
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded. "I've had to trade away a bunch of my Pok閙on in the past because of the old restrictions. I hate whenever I have to do that. It's always so cool if they ever rejoin my team."

"I have an idea as to what she's thinking," said Rubeus as he flew alongside Osirus. "One of our teammates might actually be able to help her get a clearer look at her own dream."

At that point, Pomona had led the group out of the kitchen
and into the Battle Room. "Oh- Pomona, what's up?" Keith asked.

"Saur! Saur Ivysaur saur?" Pomona exclaimed eagerly, even jumping up and down as she spoke.

"Pomona's asking if you'll bring Selia here," Liliana translated.

"Selia?" repeated Keith. "Well, sure, I don't see why not." He walked over to the PC, and returned soon with a Luxury Ball in hand. He tossed said Luxury Ball in the air, sending out a Munna.

Pomona excitedly approached the Psychic-type. "Selia, Selia!" she said. "I... Could you please do that thing with the Dream Mist?"

"What thing- do you mean eat a dream and show a visual representation of it?" asked the Munna. "I could, certainly, if the one having the dream consents to it. Whose dream will I be doing this with?"

"Mine," said Pomona. "I keep having this dream every so often, and it might actually be a distant memory of mine. I... I want to see it more clearly, get all the details I can out of it. Please?"

Selia looked a bit surprised, but then gave Pomona a small smile. "Certainly," she replied.

Pomona beamed happily, hugging the Munna. She then turned to the Stunfisk and Yamask. "You guys wanna watch this too?" she asked.

"Sure," nodded Rubeus.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:59 PM   #296
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"An evil pokemon, huh...?" Ami sighed, not exactly sure where this was going. "Well, what about them?"

"I would like to request a bit of time to train before you require anything... serious of me," she said, maintaining eye contact. "My present form is... ineffective, as you probably know already..."

"I try to be," Bell admitted. "It doesn't do anyone any good to make other people angry on purpose, right?"

Old 09-19-2017, 03:22 PM   #297
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii sighed "he had a secret in kieth's base and wanted to take over the world."
Victoria smiled "Of course, we want our warriors to be as strong as possible."
Becky nodded "exactly.

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-19-2017, 03:36 PM   #298
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"So what you're trying avoid saying is... your purrloin's trying to do something similar, then?" Ami sighed once more. "And you're totally fine with that?"

"...Thank you, Mistress." If she had the body shape to bow, she would've. "I promise to be in better shape next time we meet."

"Though, I have seen a few folks who don't think so, already..." A few air bubbles floated up to the top of his Water one. "Well, no point in dwelling on the bad guys, right?"

Old 09-19-2017, 03:46 PM   #299
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii sighed "there's nothing I can do, I don't know where her secret place is."
Victoria smiled "of course, you can explore around here if you wish or go back outside, up to you."
Becky smiled "yep."

Hater of loss meme
Old 09-19-2017, 07:11 PM   #300
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"I see..." she sighed once more and relaxed a little. "Guess I'll just have to wait it out, then. Hopefully nothing too horrible comes from it..."

"I think... I'll explore a little," Glimmer replied. "It wouldn't do me much good to not be familiar with our own base."

'So, uh...' Bell thought for a moment, not sure what he should and shouldn't say. 'How's life been apart from the annoying guys...?'

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases