UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 04:52 AM   #1451
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Blaze, can you please link to your candy withdrawal from the Bank? Thanks ^^.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:06 PM   #1452
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Requesting a Nidoran-F.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:18 AM   #1453
enchantress
Queen of the Night

blazeVA: Lv.1 female Goldeen adoption confirmed.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:37 PM   #1454
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

I would like to change my request to Magikarp (either gender), please. Thanks~
Old 12-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #1455
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Luvdisc

Changing my request to a Sneasel ♀ as well, thanks.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:28 AM   #1456
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Pokémon Available to Adopt:
Makuhita (F) Lv.1
I would like to take this female Makuhita with me. Here are the three Candies and here is the Pokéball [1/10] I've prepared for her.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #1457
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:
Timburr (F) Lv.1
The doors of the Adoption Centers opened, and a teenage boy with a Wurmple walked inside. The latter was on the former's shoulder, nibbling on a leaf as they looked around. Cele noticed that is was much more empty compared to the last time he was here, a month ago to adopt Soren, a Hoothoot. More importantly, the devious Stunfisk was gone. He noticed a familiar face in the corner of the Adoption Center, a Timburr that was doing pushups with her log on her back.

Cele went to the reception desk and looked at the employee. "I'd like to adopt that Timburr, please." Cele said, pointing to the aforementioned one. "Perfect. I'll just need your payment and the Pokeball you'll be keeping her in." she said. Cele reached into his bag, and pulled out 3 Rare Candies and a Pokeball 3/4. He slid the Rare Candies onto the desk and showed the receptionist the Pokeball. "Thank you for giving this Pokemon a home." she said as she took the Rare Candies. Cele faced the Timburr again, and absorbed her and her log into the Pokeball. "Welcome back." he whispered to the Pokemon held inside.

OOC: While I'm here, changing my request to Vullaby.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #1458
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Timburr (F) Lv.1
Today seems to be Adopt-a-Fighting day. Picking up the second one of these two with this Pokeball [2/20] and these three candies.

Changing my request to Nosepass (M).
Old 12-08-2012, 12:38 PM   #1459
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Quote:
Torkoal (F) Lv.1
About time I got myself a Fire Type to be honest.

Adopting this little sweetie pie, because, well, why not? Placing Florence the Torkoal in my Love Ball (1/1). Payment of 3 Candies here.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #1460
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Sawk (M) Lv.1
Whoa, what's with him?

Owner: He's just seen all the Fighting-type girls get adopted, and he now feels alone.

Wha- Dang, that's sad. ... I'll take him. Besides, I don't have a Fighting-type on my team yet, so he'll do nicely for my first one. Though Sarkhan and Icarus probably won't like him ... eh, they could use another rival. So, here's 3 Rare Candies to pay for him, and bring out my next Pokeball (7/10) ... Okay, now to think of a name for you. I know! I'll try Lee! There's a million Lees, but there's only one Sawk I know that's named Lee, and that's you! So let's go, Lee!
Old 12-09-2012, 09:49 AM   #1461
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Wow, I'm sick for a couple of days and the AC is overrun o0.

Marion Ette, lilblue, Celebii & Tyoyo3131: requests noted.
kaisap112: Lv.1 female Makuhita adoption confirmed.
Celebii151: Lv.1 female Timburr adoption confirmed.
Tyoyo3131: Lv.1 female Timburr adoption confirmed.
Son_of_Shadows: Lv.1 female Torkoal adoption confirmed.
Gemini Spark: Lv.1 male Sawk adoption confirmed.

Although it's wonderful to see so few Pokémon in here I'm going to miss looking after them all :/

Take good care of the little 'uns!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #1462
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Goldeen (M) Lv.1
I'll be adopting this little guy, please. Sticking him in a Pokeball (2/10). Last one used here.

Payment of 3 Candies
Old 12-12-2012, 11:14 AM   #1463
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Duskull (F) Lv.1
The trainer entered the centre, and as they looked around the centre, a small red eye looked back at them longingly, the Duskull having been cooped in the adoption centre for too long, having suffered the pranks of that unspeakable electric potato, having her fellow spectres adopted instead of her, and now, maybe, just maybe, it was her time to have a home once more.

Her gaze fell from one of elation to one of crushing despair, unfortunately, as the last pokemon in the tank, a Goldeen who had enjoyment in conversing with the fighting pokemon through his wall, was fished from the waters, cheer plastered across his face as the trainer paid the candies for him and left, the lights in the centre flickering off as the receptionist decided to call it an early night, leaving but one crimson light on in the gloom, the click of the door's shutter preluding a tiny sniffle before a faint song haunted through the darkness.

"Red moon, ree-e-e-ed moo-oon...
cleanses the siiiiinful and makes them anew...
Shiiiining briiiightly iiiiin the niiiiight sky...
waiiiiitiiiing for the so...so...so..."

The song gave way to quiet sobs as she buried her face into her little paddle arms, the winter chill growing as a dour wind howled outside, followed by the sounds of...squawking?

"-that would mean you got stuffed?"

"CAAAAWCAWCAWCAW!"

"Nah, the Cawfaddah's Zangoose was cooked!"

"CAAAAWCAWCAWCAW!"

"Silence!"

Above the adoption centre, a group of small black avian pokemon alongside a larger blue one roosted on the roof of the establishment, the Honchkrow's gaze immediately putting a muffler on his flock as the Big Boss gave his retort.

"Level difference aside, it was to be expected of a snake to use such...despicable tactics to once more undermine the name of our kin. Was it a Murkrow to whom the Mew was tempted by to take a bite of the Colbur of Eden in His Garden? No. Was it the works of the Summoner of the Night that brought about the White Cancer that wiped out the indigenous pokemon of Ancient Talas? Of course not, that was the work of a rabid Arbok! And was it the Black Wing who was responsible for the assassination of President Stone back in Seventy Six?"

"It was, though."

"But which pokemon was the vemon extracted from? A. LOATHEFUL. SEVIPER! Krownies, I tell you, these snakes are out to bring a hatred against us when we have done no such wrongdoings, yet our names are tagged as bringers of misfortune! I needed away from that bar, it stank of snake, and that blasted Arbok has only confirmed that it is not just Seviper who are scheming, backstabbing mothaf-"

"So you sayin' that she hadda crush on yer, Cawfaddah?"

"CAAAAWCAWCAWCAW!"

The Honchkrow rolled his eyes as he listened to the incessant squawking, but amidst the racket picked up the faintest hint of crying.

"Krownies, take flight before I ruffle your feathers," he screeched, a firestream already prepared as the Murkrow flock gave flight, continuing to launch occasional wisecracks at Fragarath's predicament as the crow let loose several fiery bubbles towards them, smirking as they popped and one bird plummeted to the ground below, tail feathers smouldering. Watching the dark cloud disperse as white began to flitter down gently, he trotted to a grate and gave it a gentle tug with a wing, pulling it off before entering the vent.

Below, she continued to cry, wondering if this was how her life would continue, before a thump caught her attention, moreso than the curse uttered by the dark shadow that appeared. Quivering at the two crimson spots looking her way, she covered her eye fearfully as the shadow approached, just before a warm blanket of some form covered her shivering back.

"Why the long face, little one?"

Slowly taking her arms from her face, the Duskull peeked tearfully at the eyes and bill of a large bird, who seemed to be shaken, not from the cold, but from some external event, but the eyes, as cold as they seemed, also appeared to be eyes willing to comfort and listen.

"I believe you are crying because you are cold, perhaps? Or sleepy? No...I can sense you're alone here, near that time of year..." he crooned, patting her gently as she floated closer to this dark stranger. "Nomon should be alone at christmas, not here, not anywhere...can you sing?"

-----

"When the heck did it get so cold?"

The opening of the door followed the entrance of the receptionist, clad in thicker clothing than a Tangrowth's vines, before plopping herself onto the seat as she waited for yet another easy day, opening the computer to some less than savoury images of young men in questionable positions. Her eyes casually drifting while waiting for the computer to load, she darted onto her feet almost instantaneously on realising she wasn't alone.

"How'd you get in here? I'm not accessing yaoi, what a silly thought!"

The flutter of wings paused as Fragarath cocked his head in puzzlement before shrugging, and with a quick flourish procured three rare candies from under his wing mysteriously before beckoning to the lone ghost pokemon sleeping soundly.

"My trainer wishes to adopt this Duskull, giving her a home for the festive season. You will allow this, correct?"

Turning to the computer, she accessed the files on the ghost and looked at the crow expectantly, who then pulled a ghost ball from under his hat, confirming that the trainer did indeed intend on keeping her.

"Why isn't your trainer here?"

"The bar."

"I see. Well, the paperwork's signed, so all we need is for confirmation she'd like to come along."

With but a gentle caw, the Duskull awoke before sluggishly hovering to the bird and human before giving an equally gentle cuddle to the crow, who tapped her with the phantasmic orb, giving but a slight tremble before pinging.

"She would."

With a smile, the receptionist returned to her seat as the crow opened the empty centre's doors, just as the Honchkrow tilted his hat and gave a rather loud leaving message, in such a way that it was audible to her and broadcast outside for several blocks.

"By the way, Kingdom Hearts shipping? You sicken me, human. At least ship that Autassassinophilia I keep hearing about, rather than nobody cross nobody."

The door closed to the sounds of a horrified gasp and Chingle Bells on the radio outside.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:46 AM   #1464
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Sneasel12: Lv.1 male Goldeen adoption confirmed.
fishyfool: Lv.1 female Duskull adoption confirmed.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:03 PM   #1465
Thrain
Boulder Badge

I'd like to request a Ralts of any gender please.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:53 AM   #1466
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Hello, now that I have myself a Poliwag, could I change my request to a Caterpie of either gender please?
Old 12-21-2012, 01:50 PM   #1467
Allishinca
Boulder Badge

I'd like to change my request to a Female Shinx please, and thank you!
Old 12-28-2012, 06:35 AM   #1468
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Dropping off one Lv.1 female Bellsprout from the UPN Shard Shop.
Dropping off one Lv.1 female Roggenrola from the Serebii Shard Shop.
Dropping off one Lv.1 male Aron from the Serebii Shard Shop.
Dropping off one Lv.1 female Corphish from the Bulbagarden Shard Shop.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:54 AM   #1469
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
Dropping off one Lv.1 female Roggenrola from the Serebii Shard Shop.
I'm not sure if I am allowed to adopt already, but now that I see that Roggenrola I just HAVE to try and get it >_<

So if I can, I'd like to adopt it. I have 3 candies to do so

And I'd put it in this Christmas Ball I have, seems fitting enough for me considering the time of year.

Last edited by Escalion; 12-28-2012 at 06:59 AM.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:02 AM   #1470
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Escalion: Lv.1 female Roggenrola adoption confirmed (but next time please quote the first post rather than the dropoff post).
Old 12-28-2012, 12:15 PM   #1471
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
I would like to change my request to a Snorunt of any gender.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #1472
Meetan
Soul Badge

I'd like to change my request to an Absol of any gender, thank you.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #1473
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Aron (M)
May I please adopt this fellow with these 3x Rare Candies & Pokéball (5 of 10)?
Old 12-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #1474
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Quote:

Bellsprout (F)
Adopting this little girl, putting her in this Christmas Ball and here is the payment of 3 candies
Old 12-28-2012, 10:11 PM   #1475
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Itzatrap: Lv.1 male Aron adoption confirmed.
PikaGod: Lv.1 female Bellsprout adoption confirmed.

Dropping off one Lv.1 male Stunky from the Serebii Shard Shop.
Dropping off one Lv.1 female Teddiursa from the Serebii Shard Shop.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records