UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Video Games

Old 05-20-2016, 12:02 PM   #1
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Videogame moments that stuck with you.

Hey guys.

I was wondering what were some videogame moments that marked you the most, for whatever reason, even after you stop playing said title a long time ago Maybe it could make for some interesting reads.

I'll leave spoiler policy to your personal consideration, handle it as you prefer. Plot twists and endings should probably be minded, though.

As for me:

Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega Genesis)
Spoiler: show
First game I ever played on my own (prior to that one, I played a dubiously-titled "Vinyl, Goddess from Mars" on PC with my dad...). I was terrible at the game, but the entire 2nd stage was something I never forgot and I'm pretty sure I can remember every step of the way by heart. The design and atmosphere were eerily captivating and somewhat scary at the same time for me at the time, and then there was the lava part... That's right, it's Marble Zone Stage, with its freaking awesome theme.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (PC)
One of the first games I ever played too. In Spanish, if I recall. And the first time I genuinely remember being scared in a videogame to the point where I ran out of the room when the scene came and didn't walk back in until my father passed it - when Indy has to choose from several Grails, picking a wrong one brings up a shot of him aging rapidly, turning skeletal and dying. Graphic stuff for five-year-old me :P

Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Now here's the thing. I played the obligatory VII and I remember loving it to bits, but I got it when I was like 9 years old? Grasping English well enough to understand the plot, which wasn't straightforward to begin with, hampered the experience a bit. That I don't remember being blow away by anything in the game other than the scope of it (having transitioned from Golden Axe and Sonic to something like that was huge). Then I remember falling in love with FF IX, but thinking they screwed up the story in the last stretch (everything that happens after leaving Gaia and entering Terra, basically). Then with X, then I was old enough to allow myself to be blown away.
The worldbuilding and lore in X felt superb, and of all the amazing memories I have of me going "woah" throughout the game, two that stick out the most are Yuna's first appearance and the the Sending at Kilika.

Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake Eater (PS2)
I suck at MGS,no question about it. But MGS3 did a lot of things right, and it was right up my alley despite my countless failures. I don't think I'll ever forget any of the boss fights, but The End remains one of the coolest fights I've ever experienced and the final showdown with Boss in that field of white flowers, then being forced to press a button to pull the trigger... the feels. And the Bond-style theme was just kickass, still listen to it nowadays. Honorable mention for the unbelievable final battle in MGS4, that was a tsunami of feels too.

Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
I tend to name 1 favourite game per console generation. It's Golden Axe fo the Genesis, Jade Cocoon for PS1, Persona 4 for PS2 and then there's Red Dead Redemption. What a monster of a game. This isn't about favourite games though, but marking moments: and that to me was the first ride into Mexico territory to the sound of Far Away, as well as the last mission we play as John Marston and the way that mission ends.

The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt (PS4)
I'm a hopeless nostalgic yes, but it's no stretch to say that, despite the amazing games I playeed over the last twenty years, Witcher 3 is the best. I don't have a single thing I dislike in the game, and how it contińues to amaze me 50 hours into it is nothing short of unbelievable. Even my wife got hooked on it and all she's ever played is Super Mario Bros on the GB Color. No shortage of lastng memories in this one, but the one time I've ever found myself stopping everything and just taking a scene in, in a videogame, was the first time I arrived at Skellige, looked up at Kaer Trolde in the mountains above at sunrise and Fields of Ard Skellige was playing the background. Damn.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:13 PM   #2
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Send a message via MSN to Rangeet Send a message via Skype™ to Rangeet
I think Undertale takes the cake in terms of moments that will stay with you forever.

When you realise Toriel intentionally won't kill you.

The entire Undyne fight. (Both Pacifist and Genocide.)

Mettaton.

When Undertale is playing and you learn the entire backstory(one may even say, undertale) of the underground.

When Asgore destroys your Mercy button.

Photoshop Flowey.

The True Lab.

The story behind Flowey.

The fight against the absolute GOD of hyperdeath. When Hopes and Dreams begins to play. "But it refused."

The Pacifist ending.

Genocide Sans.

The Genocide ending.

(Potentially) the moment when Sans judges you and you realise that you have the choice of not killing a single monster.

There are many, many more, depending on the player.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:55 PM   #3
Mercutio
Banned

Timesplitters 3. Double plasma rifle. Robots coming at you from all sides. Your ally is basically unkillable. Then then the villain turns up in a suit straight out of avatar.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 02:44 PM   #4
phoopes
Double Dragon

Oh gosh the one that always comes to mind is in Shadow of the Colossus. On your journey to the final colossus, the scene between you and your horse, Agro... I cry every time.
Old 05-20-2016, 02:48 PM   #5
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

The final battle in the original generation of Pokémon. Obviously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
SoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 03:39 PM   #6
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
The scene in Metroid Fusion where the SA-X blows up the wall next to the elevator and you get a close-up of its soulless face...

Still gives me the chills
Old 05-20-2016, 04:07 PM   #7
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
The first time I saw the scene in Twilight Princess where whats his face holds up Midna's crown thing really got me, I liked her as a character and when they made it look like she dieded it elicited quite a bit of feels.

Although its not a moment per say the first time I cleared the Lich King in WoW during the expansion he was relevant was probably the happiest I've ever been playing a video game.

I share in Emi's chills for that scene of SA-X in Fusion, also speaking of that game the part where SA-X chases you down in that dark zone is freaking horrifying, I don't think any other game has made me feel more tense then Fusion does in that one instance.

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 04:30 PM   #8
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
Oh gosh the one that always comes to mind is in Shadow of the Colossus. On your journey to the final colossus, the scene between you and your horse, Agro... I cry every time.
Oh God that one.
Old 05-20-2016, 04:49 PM   #9
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emi View Post
The scene in Metroid Fusion where the SA-X blows up the wall next to the elevator and you get a close-up of its soulless face...

Still gives me the chills
This. Also the final boss fight where SA-X helps you.

Also the ending of Mother 3.

And most of Undertale really.

"Meteor Jam!"

Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 05:48 PM   #10
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
See, for me I don't have many memorable moments from gaming.The only one I can think of was actually in Majora's Mask, when Young Link, who's basically a child, sort of watches Mikau die and then bury him. There's just... something about that bit that always gets me.
Old 05-21-2016, 12:08 AM   #11
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
There was a dungeon in Baldur's Gate, below Candlekeep, that was the legitimate definition of a "mindfuck". Before I even knew what that word was.

Dopplegangers played a really big part in BG1 and its expansion, for good reason - basically body snatchers, they killed or kidnapped their victim and took their identity. Normal dopplegangers did a half-arsed job at disguising themselves sometimes, but the greater dopplegangers who were magic-capable did a lot more. They were smarter and more fearsome.

That dungeon in Candlekeep was basically a play - the dopplegangers took the disguises of people from the player's past, and approached you in the dungeon. They'd attack when your guard was down. It was creepy because of the above implication that dopplegangers killed the people you loved before taking their faces. You couldn't go back to confirm. It was a very heavy feeling.

Then the coup de grace. Three dopplegangers, posing as Gorion, Elminster, and Tethtoril, give an act where they describe to the player that he's trapped in a powerful illusion cast by servants of Sarevok. The illusion was that friends would turn into dopplegangers, and that the player was actually killing his friends and family. The three imposters gave an incredibly convincing story, where Gorion said Sarevok didn't killed him but instead used a sleep-like poison to take him out easily.

The player's affection for Gorion grows over the course of the story, so you naturally want to believe this sweet lie. The truth (that Gorion was killed) was a pretty tough pill to swallow given all the friends Gorion left behind.

I spent weeks being confused at this scene. Because Gorion/Elminster/Tethtoril turn into dopplegangers, I wasn't sure whether or not their lie was real or not. So, was I really killing Gorion again?

That scene and what happened in Durlag's Tower really endeared the doppleganger monster to me. A creature that can perfectly swap between identities, and is clever enough to not be caught, and use the abilities of those individuals?
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 05:33 PM   #12
Heather
Naga's Voice

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: TKoF:
Story Mode: Guild Esbat. You wonder why these two so ardently want to stop your advance through the Labyrinth. Then you fight in this climactic battle, and when you win, the truth barrels down on you. The Chimera and the Flame Demon you fought previously? Formerly human. And in the same way, Artelinde's sister-formerly human, now Scylla, the boss of the Third Stratum. Despite that transformation, Artelinde still cares enough about her sister that she would prevent explorers from reaching her. Not only that, it's made clear that the castle at the top is most certainly real and not just a myth, and it's ruler s responsible for Scylla and the such, furthering your resolve to reach the place and teach the big guy upstairs a lesson.

The Door of Boundary. You've built this tangible camaraderie with all of your party, then BAM. As your duty, you've gotta give that up. And then Bertrand being the last Fafnir Knight, from when things went wrong, and that leading into the Demi-Fafnir battle, bringing about your mission to destroy this monster known only as "The Calamity." Speaking of which...

The Calamity itself:
Truly, a test of everything from the story up to this point. You have huge power, but can you wield it effectively in the face of this gigantic monstrosity? Then, when you finally believe you have overcome the monster, it gets back up and waylaid your party-they all appear dead, save for Arianna-who tells you to run and save yourself, as she never wanted this fate for you-instead, you take her hand, and receive the full blessings of the Overlord's power and use it to exterminate The Calamity for good and all-but you mysteriously disappear for a while, causing your party to search for you as their names go down in history.

Classic Mode: The Chimera: In Classic mode, it is still stated that this thing is what made Beowulf Guild shrink to just Hrothgar and Wulfgar. This moment stuck out more to me because I'd played Story first, and had the chance to fight the beast with Hrothgar at my side. In Classic mode, you approach the beast's chamber, and find Wulfgar nearly dead. Wulfgar pushes Hrothgar's Sword to you, signaling that Hrothgar died in battle against the Chimera. When you defeat the beast, you turn back. Wulfgar, sensing that you defeated the monster, gives you its collar before dying himself. It's heart-wrenching.

Pokemon:
Wally:
Self-explanatory. Wally's growth through both Hoenn storylines is amazingly well-done and truly heartwarming. Even if he's not officially the rival of Hoenn, he holds that place for me.

AZ: I will shamelessly admit I basically broke down reading AZ's backstory. Here is this usually lighthearted series, and as such it veils the explicit mention of death, making it all the more powerful. The tiny box could mean anything to a young kid, but at my age, knowing just what it means, that wording puts me deeper into the narrative. That was flawless, if only for a few moments of a game.

Fire Emblem: Fates
I usually do t have much good to say about the story of this game, but there is one moment that I can't forget: Revelations, Gunter's betrayal. Here I was, fresh from a few Hoshido runs, so happy that I could have Gunter's character back, because seeing them go, out of my control, much like Kaze (okay so that makes two things), made me want to save them. Then, to see them take that throne, knowing that they had killed Scarlet, that they had tried to kill me, that he was going to stab us in the back when we were so close! I can't describe how I felt. I still wanted to like him, but he had gone and done this, so I couldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 05:03 PM   #13
Lunar Delta
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Lunar Delta
The scene in Okami where everyone in the world is praying for you. ;_;
Lunar Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 12:54 AM   #14
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Dark Souls
(Solaire's questline spoiler)
If you save Solaire, you remember how depressed he is that he couldn't find his own sun. What stuck with me is his eyes when you summon him for the final boss. He looked so sad. Despite how depressed he was. Despite everything he was going through. He braved that area and took on those black knights just so he could have an opportunity to help you. Just something about Solaire's selflessness stuck with me. It sucks that he's associated with so many memes, because he's a great character.

Super Smash Bros. Melee
The opening. It's difficult to not fangasm when first seeing it, especially the damn part where you see Shiek playing her harp. It stinks none of the other Smash Bros openings came close to the quality of the Melee opening.
big bad birtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 10:12 AM   #15
phoopes
Double Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad birtha View Post
Super Smash Bros. Melee
The opening. It's difficult to not fangasm when first seeing it, especially the damn part where you see Shiek playing her harp. It stinks none of the other Smash Bros openings came close to the quality of the Melee opening.
I'm going to have to disagree with you here. I think all of the openings have been fantastic.

In 64, you have the iconic moment of Master Hand setting up the desk as an arena and ragdoll Mario coming to life. In addition, it has my favorite moment in any Smash Bros. opening when it goes to the title screen and the announcer yells "SUPER! SMAAAAAAAASH! BROTHERRRRRRS!"

I agree with you that I fangasm every time I see the Melee opening. For me, the most memorable moment though is Ness's appearance, I've just always thought the way he skids in was really cool. And you have the announcer voice again but I like 64's title screen better.

You have to give credit to Brawl's intro too, as I think it has the best intro song out of any and possibly the most memorable song in the entire franchise (well, maybe Dreamland or Fountain of Dream's music, but it's definitely up there). Combining that with scenes from Subspace Emissary was awesome and definitely deserves a mention as best Smash intro.

Smash 4 I think is the weakest intro of the bunch but it's still great IMO. First off, I think the step up in how it looks is even better than the 64->Melee jump. Also, they use footage from the character trailers that everyone got so hyped about which is super cool. Finally, they show a bunch of Final Smashes, which I love even if they're not used in competitive play.

So yeah I think they all have their merits.
Old 05-30-2016, 05:15 PM   #16
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

I thought of some more. I was trying to think of something besides freaking Nintendo stuff. Not spoiler boxing games that are Ps2 era and older.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The part where Link first pulls out the Master Sword. It's not much now, but back when I first played it, it was such a cool moment. You walk into a gloomy forest area with a lone sword and some animals. You pull out the sword, that cool theme plays, and the forest becomes lit.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN GAME! Maybe it's the fact that I played this over and over again at a tender age, but almost the whole game is a fond memory for me. Replay a theme from this game and I'll get the chills. One of the most powerful bits from this game for me was the ending credits. Such a beautiful theme, then the bit where Mido and King Zora are sitting together, probably bummed at how Ruto and Saria are missing/being sages.

Dark Souls 3
(First Lord of Cinder boss fight spoiler)
The Abyss Watchers boss fight. My favorite boss fight in the damn game. You don't just step into a boss fight, you step into a battle royale. You get the main guy, then someone else steps in to fight you, then someone else steps in to fight whoever pisses him off. Then when the main guy gets tired of all that shit, he absorbs everyone else in the arena and fights you himself. The great theme is icing on the cake.

Fallout: New Vegas
(Come Fly With Me quest line spoilers)
The ending bit where you launch the rockets stuck with me. I don't know why, but I loved that scene. They make it seem so grand with The Ride of the Valkyries theme playing, even if the ghouls will likely die no matter what you do.

Godhand
The introduction of the Mad Midget 5. One of the funniest videogame moments I have seen. I loved the puns and how those little shits acted. "Have you been neutred, or SPADE?!"

Double Dragon Neon
(Ending credits spoiler)
Best ending credits ever. You punch the main villain off a cliff and the villain goes on about how his plan....IN SONG! The whole thing was a song about him victimizing himself, and if that wasn't enough, he says "HERE'S A METAL FOR YOUR VICTORY!" and you get a freaking trophy at that moment. Then at the end, before he hits the ground, the girl he kidnapped adds insult to injury by doing a fucking shoryuken to him before he hits the ground.

Eternal Sonata
I tried to think of some bad moments too, and sadly the moment for this game is all I can think of. There is one bit in the game where you have to cross a valley. It is filled with goats and whatnot. Sadly you can't get through the area because a goat is blocking a bridge. You have to give him some paper to make him move. What annoyed me about this is how YOU KILL GOATS JUST LIKE IT THROUGHOUT THE AREA! Why can't we just kill that goat? It's not a horrible moment, but it still bothered the hell out of me.
big bad birtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:31 AM   #17
deoxys
Fog Badge

First of all, Super Smash Bros. Melee had an incredible intro that will always stick with me.

Video - Bastion:

At the end, our hero is bleeding out after battling and rescuing Zulf, carrying him on his back while limping towards the exit and being attacked by enemies, his countrymen, from all sides. Slowly, they stop attacking, as you continue to limp towards the exit. One by one the holster their weapons and just... watch. Chilling music plays throughout the scene.

It was a powerful moment that left me with chills down my spine and tears in my eyes, in a way I had never felt before or since.

Video - Uncharted 3:
Halfway through the game, Drake is on a sinking cruise ship in the middle of the ocean. As you fight your way out of the slowly sinking ship in a race against the clock, it all culminates in a climax when Drake falls into the ship's ballroom, with the once glass ceiling now halfway underwater, cracking as large fish swim by. When he is finally on his feet again, one last pirate curses Drake and then shoots out the glass ceiling, leaving a gushing wall of water to come crashing down on you as you desperately trying to escape.

Video - Asura's Wrath:
After fighting your way through a whole campaign of QTEs and killing all of the Buddhist demigods one by one throughout the course of the campaign as Asian Kratos, our hero somehow manages to find himself in Heaven, where you proceed to have a final boss fight with God Himself.

And then you kill God. And then you die.

Video - Megaman 2: Dr. Wily's Castle. All of it. 90% of it is because of the intense music though.

Video - Mass Effect 2: The final scene of the game: The Reapers are coming. I'm not sure any game's cliffhanger will ever top that.

Video - Halo Reach: Halo Reach is a game you cannot win. Even when you've beaten it, you still lose. They demonstrated this excellently to the player by leaving you as the last soldier standing on Reach as it slowly gets taken over by the Covenant. You can fight them off wave after wave for as long as you can, but eventually you are going to run low on ammo, and eventually you will become tired. And slowly your shields drop, and your HUD starts to crack, and then you die.

Video - Spec Ops: the Line: Spec Ops is a special game. While wearing the costume of modern military cover based shooter, it draws you in only to trick you by asking several questions: What if the people you are killing to get from the start to the end actually took a psychological toll on you? What if they actually were more than just another enemy NPC, what if they all had families and stories to tell? So slowly throughout, it introduces all these concepts to you to get you thinking about what you are doing. You hear soldiers joking to each other in the distance as you sneak by, or talking about how they miss a certain meal back home, or how telling a story about their kids, or how much they are worrying their partner is cheating on them. And often times, you are forced into a position where the only way to get to where you need to go means that you have no choice but to kill them.

At one point in the story, while in a dire situation, you are forced to use white phosphorous on a crowd of innocent people (and soldiers blocking the way... who were actually helping the innocent people all along). The gruesome aftermath of dying people hobbling about confused and in pain, and those who died burnt up and bloodied, including a mother holding her child, becomes a sticking point for the game, as the main character explains that he had no choice. This is the landmark moment that stick out in the game. I want to go further, but I won't, because what Spec Ops does narratively is something special, and from there it becomes a downward spiral worth experiencing.

Video - Portal 2:
Shoot the moon. That moment of realization... when it hits you, it was just a huge "holy shit" moment.

Video - Call of Duty: MW2: Sigh. I know. But I have to. The plot twist was too crazy, though, at least to experience - and the eerily sad soundtrack by Hans Zimmer really tied the moment together.

Despite being a shitty B-action movie for a plot, I'm not sure anyone saw the General that you worked for all along to kill your friends and shoot you in the heart completely out of the blue - and what's worse is it didn't kill you - so he threw you and your friends bodies into a pit, poured gasoline on you, and then set you ablaze as you lay there dying.

What the fuck, Call of Duty.

That's all I have time for now but I will absolutely be back for round two.

MAL - Fizzy Bubbles - Twitter

Last edited by deoxys; 06-03-2016 at 01:30 AM.
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 11:34 AM   #18
phoopes
Double Dragon

>Asura's Wrath

lol I love this game it is so over the top it's ridiculous. In addition to Deo's moment, let's not forget some other boss fights:

Wyzen:
When Wyzen grows to be larger than the entire Earth and you punch his finger so hard he blows up

Augus:
Smackdown with your teacher on THE FREAKIN' MOON. With some awesome Dvorak playing in the background.

Yasha:
The manliest, most tear-jerking brofist in history
Old 06-03-2016, 12:51 PM   #19
deoxys
Fog Badge

Asura'a Wrath is a terrible game, but a masterpiece of over the top entertainment. Like, it was one of the most ridiculously fun insane romps with what more or less is interactive entertainment I've ever had. I can't call it a great game because it's literally QTE the game, but lord I would absolutely recommend it to anyone who loves some over the top crazy bullshit every now and then. It has a LOT OF memorable moments.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:14 PM   #20
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Shadow of the Colossus: the entire game.

Klingon Academy: the final scene with Brigadier K'mak. A lot of the game, actually, but that one in particular stands out. Klingon Academy did a great job of exploring the drama when any of duty, honor, and loyalty conflict.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker: Ganondorf's speech at the end of the game, when you're all outside standing on top of the castle. The one about the wind. Did two things nicely in one package: one, it's a nice entry into the list of villains you can somewhat sympathize with; and two, it's a nice demonstration of how one person's treasure can be another person's bane.

Pokémon: A lot of moments you guys are more than familiar with.

Mega Man Zero: a certain character's death and backstory.

Shenmue: a lot of moments.

Held off on posting for a long time because I wanted to try and list them all in one post. Changed my mind, going ahead with a partial list. I can always edit or post again later.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 01:21 PM   #21
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
Asura'a Wrath is a terrible game, but a masterpiece of over the top entertainment. Like, it was one of the most ridiculously fun insane romps with what more or less is interactive entertainment I've ever had. I can't call it a great game because it's literally QTE the game, but lord I would absolutely recommend it to anyone who loves some over the top crazy bullshit every now and then. It has a LOT OF memorable moments.
Wasn't Asura's Wrath the game where you had to buy the ending as DLC?
Old 06-03-2016, 01:30 PM   #22
deoxys
Fog Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgeorge View Post
Yes.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:46 PM   #23
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
Yes.
Thought so. One of the shittier stunts in the gaming world.

Anyway, lasting moments. Life is strange had a bunch of them that I can't find video's for so I'm just gonna gush for a while.

The moment Chloe gets shot after being led to believe she'd find Nathan at Rachels body, and you realise Mr. Jefferson was the bad guy all along. The cliffhanger there was mad. I sorta had it in the back of my mind that he was suspicious but it never crossed my mind that he might be the real villain.

When Kate is gonna jump and you have to rewind time to save her over and over again and watch her kill herself over and over again. Shits fucked. Also I didn't save her... T_T

And my favourite moment, when time gets all fucked up and loads of weird stuff happens. When everyone is calling you a loser to the part where you can't control what you're saying to Jefferson. Was so freaky at the time and that'll stick with me for a long time.
Old 06-03-2016, 07:44 PM   #24
phoopes
Double Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgeorge View Post
I know it more for being: "RIP Circle Button: The Game."

But yes.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Video Games