UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 05-06-2022, 10:08 PM   #51
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Apologies for my lateness, as usual ^^;

Marion Ette: Free purchase of Bia's Nun Habit and Nun Dark Blue Dress confirmed!

Missingno. Master: Registration of Impdimp's sizing confirmed! (For a second I thought you didn't follow the rules of a required multiplier/percentage... until I read "double" )
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 08:05 PM   #52
lilboocorsola
Reboot

Phantump The loveliest lies of all~

Spending $50 to purchase 1x Spirit Lantern for my Shadow Phantump.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 09:16 AM   #53
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Spending $50 to purchase 1x Spirit Lantern for my Shadow Phantump.
Purchase confirmed!
Old 06-25-2022, 11:01 PM   #54
lilboocorsola
Reboot

Lil' Bluey You traded hibiscus for a goat's letter! ...Great!?

Spending $50 to purchase 1x Hibiscus for my Galarian Corsola.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 08:14 PM   #55
Missingno. Master
Magikarp, Dynamax!!!

"Um, s-so, wh-what's this place?"

The question was timidly squeaked out by the little girl accompanying Eddie Starmie and his parents through one of Fizzytopia's busiest shopping district. ZZLZZ, having previously only ever lived in Kanto, was thoroughly unfamiliar with the region, and so around a week after her arrival, the Starmie family thought it prudent to show her around. As ever, her body was glitching in appearance, and she seemed all the shyer for seeing various people react to this, making an effort to give the family a wide berth, looking wary as they passed, all those things. One man even looked disgusted and took a step towards them, opening his mouth as though to say something, but ultimately quailed upon seeing the look he was getting from Eddie. Now, however, they had all come to a stop in front of a shop that was quite well-known in the region.

"This is the Boutique," explained Sandy Starmie. "Trainers come in here all the time to register any unusual colorations or markings their PokÚmon have, so that it can be added to the PokÚdex database."

"It's also a popular shop for acquiring and customizing certain items that are indispensable to Trainers," added Robert Starmie. "Ed here got a new orange shell for his PokÚdex in here."

"It's true, I did," Eddie nodded, holding up his orange Kanto PokÚdex. "Come, ZZLZZ- let's go inside," he said.

"Um... O-OK," ZZLZZ murmured, and she followed the teenager she had come to think of as an older brother inside, all but hiding behind him as she peered around the store. Eddie showed her around while his parents discreetly walked off to the counter to take care of some business.

"Um, Eddie, uh... th-thank you," ZZLZZ murmured. "I... I saw that that one man outside only stopped because you glared at him."

'Eheheh, it was nothing, really," Eddie replied modestly. "Just... I think of you as like a little sister, ZZLZZ," he admitted. "I hate the idea of anyone messing with you.

"S-so I... you don't just th-think of me as... as a test subject or something?" asked ZZLZZ meekly.

Eddie's eyebrows rose. "X-x above, no!" he breathed. "While it's true I believe that you could definitely help improve our understanding of ZZAZZ, that is absolutely not all you are to me!" He put an arm around ZZLZZ, even as doing this got his body to start glitching up as well. "And the same goes for Mom and Dad, too," he added. "Take it from me, they've been genuinely treating you as good as part of the family."

"Thanks, Eddie," smiled ZZLZZ, before hugging the aspiring cryptopokologist. This, however, only lasted a few moments before a pair of footsteps sounded, coming closer and closer. Upon looking, Eddie could see it was his parents. ZZLZZ could see this as well, and let go of Eddie, looking up curiously at Robert and Sandy, both of whom had their hands behind their backs.

"ZZLZZ," began Patrick. "When our boy set off as a PokÚmon Trainer with nothing but a Voltorb and a dream, we gave him his PokÚdex. Therefore, I think it's only fitting that we give you one now, too." With that, he produced a Kanto pokÚdex, model HANDY505, except with a dark green shell, and offered it to ZZLZZ.

ZZLZZ gave a soft gasp as she accepted the device. "Oh, wow," she breathed. She opened it up, and her eyes widened in a brief few moments during which her body wasn't glitching or flickering. "It- the screen, it- it doesn't glitch!" she exclaimed.

"Well, you got my old man to thank for that," grinned Patrick. "Oldman Starmie developed the Starmie family PokÚdex upgrade, which I've already loaded onto your new PokÚdex, and part of the upgrade is a resistance to these strange effects. It's nothing we can make possible for you yourself, I'm afraid," he added, forestalling the obvious question. "At least not with what we know right now, anyway," he added. "There's always new things to be learned in cryptopokology, so it's hard to say for sure. But in the meantime, this'll make sure the readout doesn't get all hard to read on you when you're holding your PokÚdex."

"And this is from me," added Sandy, revealing what she had been concealing behind her back- a pale green Z-Ring, complete with a Key Stone set into the bottom of the band.

ZZLZZ gasped audibly, accepting the band and slipping it right onto her left wrist, admiring it for a moment. "Thank you!" she beamed. "B-but, I... I don't have a Z-Crystal or any Mega Stones," she added.

"Well, you'll get some eventually, I have no doubt," said Eddie. "In the meantime, though," he added, reaching for his own left wrist. He plucked his Normalium Z off of his Z-Ring and offered it to ZZLZZ. "You can use my Normalium Z whenever you like, provided of course I'm not using it," he stated.

ZZLZZ accepted the Normalium Z wordlessly, overcome by emotion. "Th... thank you..." she finally managed to say, placing the Normalium Z into her Z-Ring, admiring the accessory once more. "I... I don't know what to say... I... ever since I st-started staying w-with you all, it just... I... it- it feels like I have a home again..." she murmured, eyes welling up with glitching, pixelating tears.

"Well, we're glad to hear you say that," said Robert Starmie warmly. "Because we have one more surprise for you."

"Mr. Starmie and I are starting to look into the necessary process to legally adopt you into our family," said Sandy. "If, of course, you're OK with-"

But Sandy had no need to finish the sentence. Bursting into tears of raw emotion, ZZLZZ threw her arms around the couple who had so unambiguously welcomed her into their family. Eddie resumed hugging who at this point was as good as his little sister, and from there a heartwarming family hug ensued. Glitchy-looking, for everyone involved was either ZZLZZ or in direct contact with her, but heartwarming nonetheless.

OOC: I'd like to purchase a new Kanto model HANDY505 PokÚdex and a Z-Ring with a Key Stone set into it, both for my new Trainer character, ZZLZZ Starmie. No sprites necessary, came prepared with my own ( ). Payment, I believe, comes to ₽350. Thanks very much in advance!
Old 07-01-2022, 12:15 PM   #56
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

lilboocorsola: Purchase of Hibiscus for Galarian Corsola confirmed!

Missingno. Master: Purchase of new PokÚdex and Z-ring confirmed!
Old 07-08-2022, 07:02 PM   #57
Marion Ette
Blue Rose

Requesting a custom blindfold for Cecil, my Swoobat. The blindfold is violet in color, and has an opening for Swoobat's heart-shaped nose. Swoobat is not blind and his eyes are normal for his species, but he uses the blindfold both for symbolic purposes and to assist in his echolocation/telekinetic training.

Paying $50 for this unofficial accessory.

Thanks!!
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 07:44 PM   #58
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Requesting a custom blindfold for Cecil, my Swoobat. The blindfold is violet in color, and has an opening for Swoobat's heart-shaped nose. Swoobat is not blind and his eyes are normal for his species, but he uses the blindfold both for symbolic purposes and to assist in his echolocation/telekinetic training.

Paying $50 for this unofficial accessory.

Thanks!!
Purchase of Cecil's Blindfold confirmed!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops