UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 11-14-2021, 06:25 PM   #76
Lil'twick
XI - The Hermit

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Putting my Lv. 1 Dhelmise into a Shadow Ball and feeding it two Shadow Gummis. That should come to -20 Clarity, which will be enough to Shadowfy it!.

If I had to leave to disappear and leave this world behind, no matter-
All I'd need is your smile
And I wouldn't even mind

Hawke | Leo

Lil'twick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 06:26 PM   #77
Sneaze
Diamonds 20% Off

Lil'twick: Shadowfication of Dhelmise confirmed! Dhelmise closed its heart!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kuno
How do I even edit my signature?
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 09:03 PM   #78
Marion Ette
Blue Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Marion Ette: Wandering through the Realm of Shadows after paying your fare, you stumble across a lake of putrid water and purple sand. Glancing out over the water, you're surprised to see a bit of the nearby sand begin to shift, approaching your feet with a bit of fervor. Stopping your gaze to look down, the sand seems to have a small shovel embedded in it, and after a moment pokes itself up to reveal two small eyes and a mouth! Staring at you with some amount of interest, the Sandygast plays hard to get for a bit, melting into the sand to vanish, before reappearing behind you every now and again, the only telltale sign of its location in this darkened land being the small shovel, moving around with speed as the Shadow Pokemon does its best to avoid your gaze. After some time, it tires itself out, slowly slinking away back towards the lake now that it has had its fun with you. Surprising as it is that any Shadow Pokemon would even stick around that long, you should make haste to make it yours at this time, before it slips away into the sand and out of your grasp forever!

You have discovered a Level 10 Female Shadow Sandygast!
Down the River Virga a mysterious vessel floats, the silent ferryman keeping their own counsel, rhythmically guiding the boat to the Land of the Living. Moonlight streams down on a pair of passengers, sitting poised, well-postured. In years past, one could pay the ferryman's fare and travel up the river, to a place not known on any map. Now, it was rare to see anyone making the journey upriver... And rarer still to see anyone return.

In sopping wet clothes, torn and discolored with age, a young man shivers against the frigid night air. Despite his condition, a wide smile is clear on his pale, chill-stricken face. Ocean eyes admire the skies, thin, skeletal fingers reaching upward.

The shadowy being beside him, resembling a pile of sand, looks to see where her new Master's gaze has traveled - and sees nothing of interest.

Despite the man's earnest grin, melancholy pulls at the edges of his mouth, his eyes deepening, darkening. He retracts his hand, looking downward... Fighting back tears. Oh, beloved Lady, would that this life could be yours... Where, oh where have you gone... He murmurs, seemingly to the waters beneath him.

With a sigh, he turns his attention to his traveling companion, grinning wider than ever.

"How are you feeling, my dear new friend?"

What a curious question. I have no answer for it. The Shadow Sandygast shrugs her sandy shoulders.

"Ah, well... I shall not pry. Even so, I do sincerely apologize if, in capturing you, I caused you any undue distress. I did so enjoy our game of hide and seek, you understand, and I did not wish for our acquaintance to end when the fun had only just begun, and you seemed so enthused, given your antics -"

Fun? Hm.

"Have you a name?" The young man extends his hand out to her, hoping she will take it. The Sandygast stares at the outstretched hand for a moment, before looking away.

Until now, I've had no need for one. Call me what you will...

"Would you be pleased with Amberleith?"

...but keep it short, the Sandygast responds in a gritty tone.

"Would Leith strike your fancy, then?"

It is suitable enough, the ghost-type responds without inflection or expression.

"Then Leith it shall be!" The young man rubs his hands together, shivering, yet positively glowing with warm satisfaction. "Ohoho... I do hope this new name shall one day be deeply cherished in your heart."

The Sandygast does not respond to this statement, and silence prevails for some time, as the young man sinks deeper and deeper into his contemplations until he looks liable to drown.

"Leith..."

Yes?

"If a soul does not make the journey down the Virga... Where does it go?"

There is no point in asking questions for which there are no answers.

"Ah... Perhaps one day, I can convince you to believe differently... but I shall respect your views on the matter, and discuss no further."

Perhaps. Now, it is Leith who seems absorbed in deep thought. That she was intrigued by this strange man was no secret, to be sure... But she could not understand why. Had she erred in being so cavalier about being caught, or was this newfound friendship the path to fascinating discoveries about herself and the world around her? This young man, traveling down the river with her... There were shadows in his heart, too. Perhaps, in their journey, they would shed light upon one another...

((OOC: Claiming Lv.10 Female Shadow Sandygast in a Regular Pokeball, and naming her Leith. Declaring her three Shadow Moves to be Shadow Wave, Shadow Blast & Shadow Chill. Thank you!!!))
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 06:46 PM   #79
lilboocorsola
Reboot

Lil' Bluey

Redeeming 1x Silver Umbra Coin.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 07:30 PM   #80
Sneaze
Diamonds 20% Off

lilboocorsola: You have discovered a Level 10 Female Shadow Phantump!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kuno
How do I even edit my signature?
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 05:35 PM   #81
lilboocorsola
Reboot

Phantump You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
lilboocorsola: You have discovered a Level 10 Female Shadow Phantump!
Your true face...
What kind of... face is it?
I wonder...
The face under the mask...
Is that... your true face?

Picking up Lv. 10 Shadow Phantump in 1x Ghost Ball, calling her Foręt Noire Cake, declaring Ability as Harvest.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 08:51 PM   #82
Lil'twick
XI - The Hermit

Tossing in a Silver Umbra Coin from 150 FC Rewards. Let's see what I get

And I wouldn't even mind

Hawke | Leo

Last edited by Lil'twick; 06-21-2022 at 08:56 PM.
Old 06-21-2022, 09:14 PM   #83
Missingno. Master
Magikarp, Dynamax!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Tossing in a Silver Umbra Coin from 150 FC Rewards. Let's see what I get
As you venture into the Realm of Shadows, you feel a chill. Only natural, of course, that coming to such a dark and ominous place as this would make one nervous... but was that all the reason there really was for that sudden chill? You start to think about it after a moment. The chill persists. In fact, if anything, it's intensifying, getting more and more cold by the second. And once this dawns on you, you then hear it- a soft clinking, as though chunks of ice continue to collide with one another. A noise that grows closer and closer as the cold chill intensifies to the point where you can no longer tell if you're just normally exhaling or if you've somehow learned how to use Mist.

You glance around warily- you're not about to let your guard down in a place like this, after all, right? And a good thing you did, too, for as you look in the direction that was formerly behind you, you see it- piercing red eyes staring from within an elaborate geometric structure, floating in midair, looking as though crafted from strange yet beautiful ice, dyed the deep purple inherent to Shadow Pokémon. A bone-chilling creature in more ways than one. Its expression, for lack of a better term, is utterly inscrutable, but by some miracle of Arceus, it has not attacked you yet. Was it hoping to get you from behind and was caught off-guard by you spotting it? Was it impressed by the fact that you didn't let yourself fall prey to it so easily? Or were its motives less murdery all along? I certainly don't know. Maybe you can find out? In any case, now seems like an excellent opportunity to catch this thing.

Lil'twick: Now's your chance! Catch the lv. 10 Shadow Cryogonal!
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 11:57 AM   #84
Lil'twick
XI - The Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
As you venture into the Realm of Shadows, you feel a chill. Only natural, of course, that coming to such a dark and ominous place as this would make one nervous... but was that all the reason there really was for that sudden chill? You start to think about it after a moment. The chill persists. In fact, if anything, it's intensifying, getting more and more cold by the second. And once this dawns on you, you then hear it- a soft clinking, as though chunks of ice continue to collide with one another. A noise that grows closer and closer as the cold chill intensifies to the point where you can no longer tell if you're just normally exhaling or if you've somehow learned how to use Mist.

You glance around warily- you're not about to let your guard down in a place like this, after all, right? And a good thing you did, too, for as you look in the direction that was formerly behind you, you see it- piercing red eyes staring from within an elaborate geometric structure, floating in midair, looking as though crafted from strange yet beautiful ice, dyed the deep purple inherent to Shadow Pokémon. A bone-chilling creature in more ways than one. Its expression, for lack of a better term, is utterly inscrutable, but by some miracle of Arceus, it has not attacked you yet. Was it hoping to get you from behind and was caught off-guard by you spotting it? Was it impressed by the fact that you didn't let yourself fall prey to it so easily? Or were its motives less murdery all along? I certainly don't know. Maybe you can find out? In any case, now seems like an excellent opportunity to catch this thing.

Lil'twick: Now's your chance! Catch the lv. 10 Shadow Cryogonal!
Sorry for the delay.

Picking up this in a Pokeball.

And I wouldn't even mind

Hawke | Leo

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops