UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 06-14-2017, 09:25 PM   #51
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Very cool," Keith smiled as Kawaii mentioned adopting a Shuppet recently. "Shuppet are very interesting Pok閙on." And then, as if on cue, that very Shuppet passed through the wall, greeting Keith with a friendly smile. Keith couldn't help but smile back- this Shuppet's demeanor reminded him very much of that of Helena's. "Hi, there," Keith greeted the Shuppet, speaking in Shuppet language. "I'm Keith, what's your name?"

A pleasure to meet you, Andromeda replied.

James, at that moment, finished his burrito, and gave a loud, echoing belch. Besides causing Andromeda's core to briefly flash an unpleasant shade of brown, it elicited no reaction from the Starmie whatsoever. "Whoo... Excuse me," the Vileplume remarked. "My compliments to the chef."

And I take it you've already met James, Andromeda continued, her core back to its normal color. We think he was a Snorlax in a former life.

Pomona smiled at the Skitty, and laid down on the floor beside Rumpleteaser, still eating her burrito. "Mmm~" she remarked. "This food is really good!"
Old 06-15-2017, 12:21 AM   #52
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii chuckled and dunked hers in the bowl of soup before eating it.
Frieghya smiled but she didn't really want to let go yet. However, with much regret she did.
Rumpleteaser tilted her head "h-huh w-why's t-that?"

Kawaii let her Shuppet and Keith talk.
The Shuppet looked startled as she heard her own laguage come from a human, "My name is Tonks, nice to meetcha." she said sticking her tounge out playfully.
Frieghya shook her head I bet he was a Snorlax.
Rumpleteaser smiled "Y-yeah L-little M-miss i-is a-a r-really g-good c-cook."

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
笥因 furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:44 AM   #53
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami noticed what Kawaii did and followed suite with her remaining sandwich half... and shook her head. "Yeah, that's not working for me." She then proceeded to finish the grilled cheese in her previous manner.

Freigya's hesitation did not go unnoticed, but the now airborne woobat wasn't quite sure what to do about it. Did I do something wrong? he asked himself, with a twinge of self-doubt. He already knew the answer, of course: their little psychokinetic connection had also cemented a sort of emotional bond between the two. But even Simple souls like himself were prone to lie to themselves on such a tricky matter... He wound up just hovering in place as he searched his mind unsuccessfully for a way to break the awkward silence...

Bell thought for a second before answering. 'Well, I figured that there were still a lot of things that are common knowledge that I don't know yet, and any of those could be dead giveaways.' He hung his head in defeat, giving a clearer view of the lime green gem on his head by accident. 'Like the whole blushing thing just now...'

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:46 PM   #54
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith smiled and chuckled. "Nice to meet you too, Tonks," he replied. "You're probably wondering why I can speak your language, right? One of my Banette taught me, back when she was a Shuppet herself."

Our Trainer's Swalot saw James as a role model back when he was a Gulpin, Andromeda continued. Or at least that's what I've been told, she continued. That was before my time- I'm relatively new to Keith's team.

"She really is," Pomona agreed. "This tastes as good as the food Hermione cooks- that's one of my teammates," she added. "Hermione's this really smart Weedle. She never wants to evolve, just like me, and she knows so many cool attacks!"
Old 06-16-2017, 12:01 AM   #55
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled "Im glad you liked it."
Frieghya continued to blush, glad the woobat could not see her, You didn't do anything. I don't want to let go.
Rumpleteaser shrugged "I-it's a-alright y-you w-will l-learn."

Tonks smiled "That's pretty neat."
Frieghya giggled knowing of the swatlot in question.
Rumpleteaser looked confused "N-never w-wants t-to e-evolve? I-I C-can't w-wait t-to b-be a-a d-Delcatty."

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 06-16-2017 at 10:33 AM.
Old 06-16-2017, 12:35 AM   #56
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"I'm glad your ledyba made some for me. That was really good! Of course..." She picked up her spoon and scooped it into her soup. "...I'm not done yet, am I?" She spooned up some of the soup, blew on it, slurped it up. "Mmmh! This is so much better on its own!"

'I, uh, well...' Nadie struggled to come up with a way to say what he wanted without making the situation even more awkward, but ultimately wound up just doing so. '...Part of me didn't want to be let go, either...' He hovered silently for a moment, afraid to even think, when an idea came to him. '...You can't pick yourself up with your own psychic powers either, right?'

The dewpider let out a brief chuckle and straightened his posture back out. 'That is definitely true. If things go well, I shouldn't have too many basics left to learn by the end of the month!'

Old 06-16-2017, 07:18 PM   #57
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Thanks," Keith smiled. "If I may ask, Tonks, do you speak human language?" he asked the Shuppet. "Most Shuppet and Banette I've met are able to, even if they weren't human themselves when they were alive."

Meowth turned to Kawaii. "Always kinda cool hearin' him speak Shuppet," he remarked. "He told ya Myrtle taught him, right? Dis happened a while back, before he even got me."

Ah, you know him? came Andromeda's response. Yes, he's actually rather nice, though I admit I wonder where he goes at night...

"Cool," smiled Pomona. "But, see, Hermione thinks Weedle don't need to evolve in order to be good in battle, so her goal in life is to prove it herself. And as for me, well... It's just that Venusaur are so large," she remarked. "And... I wouldn't be able to play as much with my friends, I'd be so big, I might be too big to be indoors in most places... and what if I accidentally scare someone I want to make friends with? Besides," she added, smiling again. "I like myself just the way I am."
Old 06-17-2017, 12:52 AM   #58
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii giggled "Little Miss will be pleased to hear it."
Frieghya shook her head No...
Rumpleteaser smiled" T-that's t-the s-spirit."

Tonks shook her head then stopped "I've never tried."
Kawaii nodded "wow! Frieghya's been teaching me Eevee language."
Frieghya smirked in a manner reminicant of Cyanide Who knows... she took another bite and chewed deliberatly.
Rumpleteaser blushed "o-o-oh I-I-I u-u-h. I-it m-might t-take a-a w-while t-to f-find a-a m-moon s-stone." she muttered incohearently.
Kawaii's other pokemon had finished eating and rotated out. A Yamask snuck in silently while a Lotad and a Shelder hopped inn behind him.
Kawaii waited for Kieth and tonks to finish speaking before quickly pointing the newcomers out "That is Osirus my Yamask and Becky my Shelder and Paleon my Lotad."

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-17-2017, 06:40 AM   #59
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami nodded, calmly eating her soup in thought. "So, did she teach herself to cook or was there someone else involved?"

Nadie let out an involuntary sigh of relief. 'Sooo, would you mind if I picked you up, then? I-I can't give you the whole 'flight through the skies' thing because of the rain, but I can give you ...er, a higher view of this place?' He hoped she'd say yes, but couldn't help being a bit nervous about it. What if he messed up somehow?

'Yeah!' Bell exclaimed enthusiastically. 'I've still got the hard part ahead of me, but everyone else seems to have handled it just fine, so it can't be all that hard!'

Old 06-18-2017, 10:49 AM   #60
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Would you like to give it a try?" Keith asked the Shuppet. He nodded, acknowledging it as Kawaii introduced her Shellder, her Lotad, and her Yamask, and nodded in greeting to the trio, though continued to converse with Tonks.

"Really?" Meowth said. "Dat's pretty cool, good luck wit dat. Apparently it came much easier fer Keith den it'd come ta most people, though, considerin' wat he is, y'know? He can speak fluent Shuppet and Banette, and he's been able ta understand Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar language da whole time, though he don't actually speak it hisself. And ever since da Christmas before last, he's also been able ta understand Seviper language somehow. But anyways, can ya say anyting in Eevee yet?" he asked Kawaii.

Cyanide smirked as well. The fact that Freighya was smirking just like her was not lost on the Umbreon- she couldn't help but feel a little flattered. Andromeda regarded the pair of Eeveelutions curiously- she got the feeling they knew more about Crabbe than they were letting on, but at the same time, she wondered whether there might be a good reason for them to not divulge such information. Curiously, her burrito appeared to be half-eaten, though nobody had seen exactly how the Starmie might have eaten it.

Pomona tilted her head- getting on this subject seemed to make Rumpleteaser even more shy. Her mention of needing a Moon Stone was rendered all but incoherent by her shy stuttering. "It might take a while," the Ivysaur agreed. "But then, that gives you time to learn all the cool attacks you can, right? And a lot of my teammates needed evolution stones, too- two of them even needed Moon Stones, same as you," she smiled.
Old 06-18-2017, 12:09 PM   #61
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

"She taught herself, actually." Explained Kawaii.
Frieghya's blush deepened Go ahead.
Rumpleteaser grinned "H-hey a-are y-you h-hungry?"

Kawaii shook her head "Not yet, we just started. I had to get pitch and tone right first."
Tonks looked nervous "Alright, here goes." she prepared herself mentally "Hello?"
Kawaii jumped at looked at Tonks "Was that you?"
Tonks nodded "Yes, apparently I can speak normally."
Kawaii grinned "That's wonderful!"
Tonks blushed and backed up so she was half submerged in the wall.
Frieghya directed her thoughts to just Cyanide Should we tell her?
Rumple teaser regained her composure a bit "T-thanks f-for t-the k-kind w-words."

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-18-2017, 01:58 PM   #62
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Yeah, dat's important," Meowth nodded. "Sayin' da same ting in two different tones can have two wildly different meanings."

Keith smiled as Tonks turned out to be able to speak human language perfectly well. "Cool," he smiled, switching back to English himself. "Yeah, both my Banette can speak human language with no problem. One of them was human when she was alive, but the other was a Missingno. when she was alive. In fact, my Dusknoir and Gengar can both speak human language, and they were both Machop when they were alive. I had to teach the Dusknoir, but it came pretty easily to him all the same."

Cyanide considered this. Somehow I don't think there'd be much of a problem with Andromeda knowing, she thought back. She's not exactly a chatty gossip. What do you think?

"You're welcome," Pomona smiled cutely. "You're gonna be an awesome Delcatty someday," she added.
Old 06-18-2017, 02:44 PM   #63
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Really now? That's pretty neat!' It was pretty clear that Ami was even more impressed than she was before. Sure, Little Miss probably had an easier time of it with her extra arms, but teaching yourself any skill without help is difficult regardless. "That makes me wonder if any of my pokemon are secretly teaching themselves something, too?"

'O-oh, okay!' A small part of Nadie was expecting for his request to be declined, so he was genuinely relieved when Freighya gave him the go ahead. He focused a loose psychic field around her, with a more solid bottom to it, and hefted her a few feet into the air. He figured that since he wasn't quite sure what would be a comfortable position for an espeon, he'd give her the freedom to move around a bit. 'There! How's that?'

'A little bit.' Bell's stomach growled at the acknowledgement of the foody smells that had been wafting into the room for a while now. 'Oh, quite you!' Turning his attention back to the skitty, he continued. 'Guess that answers your question. Since I have no nose to follow, why don't you lead the way?'

Old 06-19-2017, 12:47 AM   #64
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii shrugged"Do they seem busy at all times?"
Frieghya enjoyed the feeling of being lifted into the air. This is wonderful! If you don't mind there is something i've been wanting to try.You have to trust me.
Rumpleteaser nodded "T-this w-way." she lead the way into the kitchen and Little miss brought over two more bowls of soup and plates of sandwitches.

Kawaii smiled "Yeah it's prooving that way."
Tonks tilted her head "What's a Missing-No?"
Frieghya shrugged Can't hurt.
Rumpleteaser put her head in her paws, a muffled "t-t-th-ha-n-k y-y-yo-ou." could just barely be heard.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-19-2017, 01:35 AM   #65
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami thought for a second. "...Not particularly? Two of them seem to be just curious about the world at this point and the third..." She sighed. "I try not to leave her out of my sight when she's not in her pokeball."

What was it about the phrase 'trust me on this' that made people less trusting of whatever 'this' was? Whatever it was, it made some part of the woobat quiver in momentary worry. Still, Freighya was trusting him to keep her airborne and not run her into walls (or throw her violently into a sharp object), so it would only be fair for him to trust her in return. '...Alright. If you need me to do anything, let me know!'

Bell followed the skitty into the kitchen in an awkward sort of gait only a top-heavy triped could achieve, curious to see what a "home-cooked" meal was like. The answer... immediately posed some problems for him. 'Oh dear...' he whispered as he looked the dishes over. The solid piece of it was chock full of holes, which meant it was not going to mesh well with his Water Bubble, but he had a solution to that problem. The red substance, on the other hand... well, it probably wasn't worth suffocating over, right? 'Fair warning, I'm going to do something everyone I've met so far has said is kind of weird,' he warned Rumbleteaser so that she wouldn't be as freaked out.

Old 06-19-2017, 02:31 AM   #66
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Yeah," Meowth nodded. "Da cool ting, though, is dat if youse masters Eevee language, ya gets ta understand all da Eeveelution languages, too. When Myrtle taught Keith Shuppet language, he became able ta understand Banette language as well. He can speak dat fluently, too, though he only ever does it fer one person."

"You've never heard of Missingno.?" Keith asked. "OK, well, basically, Missingno. is a species of Pok閙on that's very unique. It's got four possible forms- 'M Forme, Ghost Forme, Kabutops Skeleton Forme, and Aerodactyl Skeleton Forme," he explained. "Myrtle, when she was alive, was an 'M Forme Missingno.- I have a picture of what that would look like, in fact," he added, digging his copy of Kanto Myths and Legends out of his backpack. He flipped through the large book, until he came to a picture of a large Pok閙on. Seen from the side, its body had a vague L-shape to it. The white geometric form was covered in black, orange, and purple markings. A large square eye and half of a smiling mouth could be seen. The image depicted the Missingno. hovering over a coastline. He indicated this picture to Tonks.

Cyanide nodded her agreement, then turned back to Andromeda. "OK, here's the deal," she said. "We'll tell you, but you gotta keep it secret, got it?"

Naturally, responded the Starmie. Your initial reluctance to tell me indicates this constitutes a major secret.

"Yeah, well, it indicates correctly," stated Cyanide. "Crabbe is Captain Stomach."

He's- wh- what? the Starmie spluttered. Her core flashed several different colors at once, indicating her shock and surprise.

Pomona tilted her head as Rumpleteaser hid her head in her paws. "Are you OK?" she asked her newest friend.
Old 06-19-2017, 02:56 AM   #67
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii tilted her head "Why ,is she out of control?"
Frieghya took a deep breath in I've been rexpirimenting and I think I could let you see out of my eyes for a moment. So just try to clear your mind, if you need to put me down go ahead.
Rumpleteaser nodded and braced herself.

Kawaii nodded "Makes sense."
Tonks studied the photo "Facinating." she mused.
Frieghya nodded Yup, we found his stuff in a secret compartment.
Rumpleteaser poked her head out "Y-Yeah, n-no o-one h-has e-ever s-said s-something t-that n-nice t-to m-me b-before." her face was beat red.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-19-2017, 02:50 PM   #68
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Something like that." She shook her head. "She literally stole her way into my possession, and I'm not sure that's necessarily something I can deal with yet."

'Oh! That's fine, then!' Nadie took a couple deep breaths, but couldn't shake one thought out of his head. '...Are you sure you want me to still be carrying you while we do that? I think it could get a little bumpy...'

Bell nodded and spewed enough silk over the sandwich to completely cover it. 'Okay, that should be waterproofed enough...' He carefully bit into it, and his pupils widened in surprise. 'Mmmh, dis ith bettah dan I tought!'

(OOC: What's this? I've actually color coded like the first post asked me to?! *Gasp!*)

Old 06-19-2017, 04:33 PM   #69
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Youse should tell Keith dat yer learnin' Eevee language," Meowth suggested.

"Isn't it?" Keith agreed, smiling. "And there's pictures of the other forms as well," he added, flipping through the book. First, an image of a sinister-looking ghost with disembodied hands, shrouded in a purple-orange aura. Then, an image of a sentient Aerodactyl skeleton soaring through the sky. Finally, an image of a sentient Kabutops skeleton roaming a beach. "I've actually seen one of those as well," he added, pointing to the Kabutops Skeleton Missingno. "Me and my Beedrill battled one once. What's cool about them is that they have no set type, and they just take on the attacks of Pok閙on near them. The one I'm talking about knew all the same attacks as my Weavile- well, he was a Sneasel back then."

Crabbe... and Captain Stomach... are one and the same?
Andromeda murmured telepathically, sounding stunned. I... I never would have guessed it.

"Yeah, and neither would pretty much anyone else, and that's undoubtedly what he's counting on," stated Cyanide. "You're keeping this secret, right?"

Naturally, Andromeda responded. I did promise, after all.

Pomona looked surprised. "No one?" she repeated. She couldn't fathom the idea that her new friend had never received such praise from anyone else. Unsure what to say, she instead extended a few vines and gently hugged Rumpleteaser.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:49 PM   #70
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii hmmed to herself "What kind of pokemon was it?"
Frieghya nodded you should probably set me down first.
Rumpleteaser grinned "y-yeah l-little m-miss's c-cooking i-is p-pretty g-good."

Kawaii nodded "I will when he's done talking to Tonks."
Tonks looked awed "That is so cool!"
Frieghya looked grateful Thanks.
Rumpleteaser looked sad as she was hugged "I-I w-was b-born i-in a-a v-very a-abusive h-home s-so I-i'm r-really s-skiddish."

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-19-2017, 07:12 PM   #71
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"A seedot, according to a book I read after the fact. She doesn't exactly say much."

'Okay, then.' He gently set her down and mentally braced himself. 'Ready when you are!'

Bell happily gulped down the rest of the grilled cheese. 'Ah! I agree, this Little Miss does a good job!' He looked at the soup and sighed. 'I have no idea how I'm going to deal with that, though...'

Old 06-19-2017, 08:20 PM   #72
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Yeah, dey seem ta be gettin' along pretty well," Meowth observed. "Eva since 2012, Keith's kinda had more of an appreciation fer da Shuppet evolution line den he used to."

Keith smiled. "I've always been fascinated by these kinds of Pok閙on," he admitted. "In fact, when I was seven years old, a Missingno. saved my life."

It is no problem, the Starmie responded. Captain Stomach does great things. I would absolutely never wish to put him in jeopardy by revealing his secret identity.

Pomona's mouth fell open a little as Rumpleteaser explained about the abusive home she came from. "That's awful," she murmured, tears in her eyes. She continued to hug the Skitty, while her flower let out a soothing Sweet Scent.
Old 06-19-2017, 11:27 PM   #73
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled "I have a Seedot too. I actually have to feed him now hang on." she got up and went into the other room and came back with her Seedot, Tengu cradled in her hand. She set him down and began to feed him soup. The Seedot let out a echoing sigh after every spoonful. It's eyes were pure black instead of filled in normally.
Frighya closed her eyes and synced her mind with her new Woobat friend, Now, open our eyes.
Rumpleteaser squeeked as an idea came to her "L-little M-miss c-could w-we h-have a-a s-straw p-please!"
The Ledyba nodded and flew over plunking a straw in the dewpider's soup.
(ooc:I apriciate you following that weird rule I have)

Kawaii nodded "I can tell."
Tonks looked entranced by Kieth's stories , but shook her head "Maybe you can tell me later?"
Frieghya nodded We found some other cool stuff as well that day.
Rumpleteaser said nothing but let herself be soothed by the sweet scent coming from Pamona's flower "I-i'll b-be o-okay." she finally murmured.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-19-2017, 11:41 PM   #74
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

(OOC: I'm gonna try following this rule as well)

"And it weren't just him, neither," Meowth added. "Back den, people started gettin' Shuppet o' their own left and right. Keith even ended up wit two. O' course, can't exactly blame him fer dat, considerin' da second one he got turned out ta be his sister."

Keith nodded. "Alright, later, then," he agreed.

Would I be correct in assuming this has to do with Stewie's secret lair? inquired the Starmie. Stewie's mentioned what he calls an insufferable pink Eevee once or twice- might that be you he refers to?

Pomona smiled, letting go of the Skitty. "That's good," she replied gently. "Just remember, you're not in an abusive home anymore- you have a Trainer who's really nice," she smiled.
Old 06-19-2017, 11:49 PM   #75
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami couldn't help but pout at the sight of the poor creature. "He... doesn't seem to be doing so well..." There was no way those eyes were normal, that's for sure.

'...Our eyes?'
He blinked confusedly, and was quickly made to realize what she meant. 'Ooooh!' The weirdness of seeing more of the world around him than just Freighya was mildly eclipsed by the fact that he clearly wasn't using his own eyes for it- the point of view was to close to the ground, and it was a little hard to miss the winged ball of fur moving about as if in wonder. 'Is that what I look like? That's, uh, not exactly what expected.' The image did give him a bit more of an understanding as to why he couldn't use his own eyes, though- they weren't even visible behind the tufts of fur!

'...Thanks?' Bell said as he looked at the tube Little Miss had placed in his soup. He picked it up cautiously and attempted to plunge it through the Water Bubble... successfully! 'Okay, so...' He stuck it in his mouth and sucked, putting on a surprised look on his face as he sputtered a bit. 'Aaagh, that's hot! ...At least I know how this "straw" thing works, now?'

(OOC; I apologize in advance if we don't interpret the scene with Freighya and Nadie the same way. It's kind of an odd concept, ya know?)

Last edited by Median Dia; 06-20-2017 at 12:01 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases