UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Anime

Old 03-31-2013, 02:10 PM   #4901
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I might do Alice Parade with you. Have long, long wanted to play it but never did. I don't like AGTH/whatever script grabbing, so I'd probably just play it straight raw.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #4902
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
Oh man, the wait was over, and I sure wasn't disappointed!

The latest installment of the Young Animator Training Project got subbed recently by gg, called Little Witch Academia. It's directed by You Yoshinari, famous for his scenes on Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann, birthing that monstrosity Panty x Stocking among other things. His elder brother, Kou Yoshinari, was the animator for Muv-Luv.

So, you could imagine how much I was looking forward to this. The Yoshinari bros are my favourite animators and this, being a magical girl story, was right up my alley. And it didn't disappoint! Highly recommended.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:59 PM   #4903
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Chu x Chu Idol
I'm not very far in this, but I have gotten a little taste of what this is like. My reading speed is really killed when trying to decipher what Atlas is trying to say, but I do get the gist of what's going on. The voices help alot. Anyway, so far, I'm just getting stereotypical harem scenes, which is pretty discouraging. The main guy catches the heroines in a situation where they get a lame ass excuse for calling him a pervert then "Let's all call him a pervert and be an asshole to him!". Every heroine is an idol. Also every heroine is mixed into something supernatural, along with some being vampires. Maybe that will bring something interesting. If I'm still bored reading this, I'll just put it down.
big bad birtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #4904
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

So I'm watching Gankutsuou at the moment. It started off fairly slow but i'm up to episode 10 and its really really growing on me. Its a visual treat if I ever saw one as well, and the clothing and hair textures and CG all look brilliant. I looked on MAL and saw that Talon rated it a 3 and dropped it after 7 episodes. How comes you didn't like it? I can see why people wouldn't like something like Gankutsuou, but I'm just curious as to why you didn't.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:17 PM   #4905
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgeorge View Post
So I'm watching Gankutsuou at the moment. It started off fairly slow but i'm up to episode 10 and its really really growing on me. Its a visual treat if I ever saw one as well, and the clothing and hair textures and CG all look brilliant. I looked on MAL and saw that Talon rated it a 3 and dropped it after 7 episodes. How comes you didn't like it? I can see why people wouldn't like something like Gankutsuou, but I'm just curious as to why you didn't.
tl;dr the usual "THE BOOK IS BETTER! READ THE BOOK! " argument.

No, but seriously. They took one of the best stories of all time and turned it into a lameass art experiment coupled with vampires. ¬_¬ How could I not hate it? If it's any consolation, one of my best friends IRL absolutely loved the series to pieces (as well as the book) and gives me shit for hating on it so much. And yes, he quite loved what they did with the art. But man did I hate it. Fu. cking. hated it. You enjoy it though, George.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:40 PM   #4906
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
tl;dr the usual "THE BOOK IS BETTER! READ THE BOOK! " argument.

No, but seriously. They took one of the best stories of all time and turned it into a lameass art experiment coupled with vampires. ¬_¬ How could I not hate it? If it's any consolation, one of my best friends IRL absolutely loved the series to pieces (as well as the book) and gives me shit for hating on it so much. And yes, he quite loved what they did with the art. But man did I hate it. Fu. cking. hated it. You enjoy it though, George.
I suppose since I haven't read the book I'm enjoying it as a stand-alone show, but I can understand why you wouldn't like it then. I was planning on reading the book at some point if I have the chance, so whenever I get around to that I'll see how far from the original story it is.

The music is pretty fantastic though.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #4907
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
I suppose since I haven't read the book I'm enjoying it as a stand-alone show, but I can understand why you wouldn't like it then. I was planning on reading the book at some point if I have the chance, so whenever I get around to that I'll see how far from the original story it is.
Spoiler: there are no vampires.

Quote:
The music is pretty fantastic though.
I don't recall any song from the series except for the OP, which is 50% awesome and 50% lol peculiar choice of words plus makes funky-ass musical decisions. If I had to use a crazy analogy, I guess I'd say it's like someone placing slices of peaches, some dried raspberries, and some slices of kiwis on top of a pizza with the works (pepperoni, sausage, onion, green pepper, etc). It's just ... funky, and I'm never sure whether I love the OP or whether I think it's terribad. Man, I don't think I've listened to this song in over half a decade.

*sees mention of GONZO in the OP's credits* AHAHAHAHAHA, it's a Gonzo anime. That could explain some of it. ^^; Some of my least favorite animes of all time (whether finished or dropped) have been Gonzo productions. Bakuretsu Tenshi (dropped). Samurai 7 (dropped). Chrono Crusade (got pretty terrible by the end). Last Exile (boooooooring ... and also got pretty terrible by the end ). Yeah, they don't have a good track record with Talon.

Then again, some of my favorite theme songs of all time have come from Gonzo productions. To this day, Bakuretsu Tenshi's "Under the Sky" is one of my favorite ending theme songs (melody+lyrics) of all time. Likewise, Witchblade's "XTC" is one of my favorite OP songs of all time, and the opening sequence to Witchblade (song+art) is one of my all-time favorites and, imo, one of the most powerful (if you understand the lyrics as well as the context of what you're seeing). ... fucking hell, now I gotta obligatorily link the OP or I won't be satisfied.

Spoiler: show
BORKED

Sad, sad story. That apparently I was in the 1% of people who actually took it so seriously and so well.

Also, LOL WIN at the thumbnail for this embedded video. hahaha
Old 04-04-2013, 06:28 AM   #4908
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Its not fantastic in the sense that I could sit down and listen to it all day, but fantastic in the sense that it suits the style and feel of the show. Although I'd have to say, Kaishou is a really good piece of music on its own and I honestly could listen to it on its own all day. Whenever things get deep and dark, this song plays and it always grabs my attention.

BORKED

I think the electronic technoey part spoils the song a little, but its still a great piece.

As for that witchblade opening... I like the guitar parts I guess? Its just not my kind of thing. I mean, I don't understand Japanese as it is, but if I listen to a song where I can't understand the lyrics I like the melody and the song to tell the story for me, which I don't really get from it. But hey, thats just me being a music nerd. That artworks really good though, and it gives me a good idea for what the story is all about.

Fuck it, I know I go on about phantom all the time and people probably get tired of it, but I just have to show off the opening now. :P

BORKED

Beautiful. Too bad there's not a textless version.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:27 PM   #4909
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Just saw the first episode of Devil Survivor 2.

Now, I've played the game before seeing the anime. The same as with Persona 4 (game first, then anime).

Somehow almost nothing and especially NO ONE feels the same as in the games. There was a character whom I barely recognized, as the anime showed a profile from the side (game doesn't do that, only the front) and that was the most low-quality art I have seen in the show so far. Like they ran out of budget at the last minute or something, but the preview was fine, so...what the heck is going on here?

To begin with, Devil Survivor as a game makes you choose your route, out of many many possibilities - unlike Persona 4, which pretty much only changes in the final parts of the game. This is probably why I feel very, very distant from the story somehow: like I'm watching someone else play the game, with a route I've never heard of. It does not help that the characters are getting introduced in an extremely whacky order - but at least that and dialog changes I can blame on artistic liberties and there being a limit to how many episodes are being made.

To my disappointment, they went ahead and spoiled something revealed (iirc) in the second half of the game, and they did it in the very first episode. Did I know what it was? Yes. Did I find the revelation extremely clumsy and forced when it showed up in the first 15 minutes? ABSOLUTELY. If that was a WTF-moment for me, I have no doubt it was even worse for people who haven't played the game before. I won't even get to the weirdness that is revealing the most mysterious key-character of the game in the first episode when they did not appear like that in the game.

I cannot recognize the music used in the anime. Persona 4 used pretty much the same OST as its game-counterpart, so it was recognizable and memorable - I finished watching the DS2-episode less than five minutes ago and I can't remember a single bit of the music, not even the OP and ED. (Note that I can't remember it from the game, either, so that could've been improved on for the anime.)

The original DS2-game doesn't have voice-acting due to the limits of the NDS, which makes it challenging to cast VAs since everyone has their own ideas about what the characters sound like. Hiroshi Kamiya is the VA for the main character, and don't get me wrong, I love Kamiya, but the voice on the character just sounds so...awkward to me. 1) Never imagined the MC to sound like that, 2) Kamiya is using what I realized is his Natsume-voice on triple-speed and 3) the MC has a huge load of dialog in the anime! He's pretty much a silent protagonist in the game, with dialog choices, but in the anime he...just won't shut up, to be blunt.

Distance between me and relatability to the anime keeps getting longer - unlike with Persona 4, where the MC was quiet most of the time, but when he talked it was brilliant and the dialog was original. The MC of DS2? He's pretty much taken over the whole thing, spouting out dialogue that could and should have been delegated to the other characters. Instead of a silent protagonist, we're getting...a chatterbox protagonist with silent sidekicks.

I'm not saying that as a stand-alone show Devil Survivor 2 the Animation is horrible, but loving the Devil Survivor series of games, I just can't grasp what this shiny plastic thing of an anime is. Persona 4 felt warm, got under my skin and pleasantly surprised me week after week, but DS2 feels so very cold and distant - and note that the same director is in charge of both animes. The difference between the two shows is huge...for no real reason that I can comprehend.

This was just the first episode though, and I'm not dropping the show, but so far I'd give the show a 6 or 7 on the MAL-scale. (For comparison's sake, P4 had a 9 or 10 for the first episode. And seeing as both shows are animes made of games made by Atlus, with somewhat similar themes and the exact same director, I will be comparing the two whether I mean to or not.)
Old 04-05-2013, 01:02 PM   #4910
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

I won't watch Devil Survivor, mostly because I'd rather play the games. I still need to find myself a copy.

I watched a few new shows and finished one. Time to talk about them.

Jewelpet Kira Deco
I'm finally done with this. This was a really silly, cute show with some pretty good character development. Also for a kid's show, they really didn't concern themselves with that fact too much, which is nice. We even have one cross-dressing Jewelpet. I enjoyed my year watching this, and hope the next Jewelpet will be as good or better. This gets an 8 from me.

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
I figured I'd check this out. The plot so far is retarded. It's also about something I'm really really against. So far, I somewhat enjoyed this, but just because the thing between the two main characters is cute. I still think it's a shame they cut the main girl's hair. It looked great when the show started! Let's go Nisemonogatari and ruin peoples' hair! Actually, let's just shave them all bald!

Red Data Girl
This is another god damn Amnesia. For the most part, this is pretty stupid. The main girl is someone who can't do anything (she can't even use google!). Also everyone treats her like shit. Well except a bunch of hot guys who pay her complements for no reason. There's one scene I thought was hilariously retarded. She's in a computer class and the electricity shuts off. Like the lights turn off and everything. After that, everyone's flipping out, saying "WHY IS MY COMPUTER OFF?!". Like even the teacher is baffled as to why the computers are turned off. They don't even bother to think "Maybe the computers being off and the lights being off are related!".

Hataraku Maou-sama!
Oh god yes! The first episode of this was fucking awesome. It's like Saint Young Men, but funnier and more in-depth. It's not "scream out loud" funny, but it's still great. Let's just hope this doesn't go "High School Boys" on us and lost its edge after a few episodes.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:24 PM   #4911
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Glad to hear the enthusiastic review for Hataraku Maou-sama because reading the premise for it my thoughts were:
  1. sounds funny
  2. oh god not THIS song and dance again! D:
  3. IS THIS MORE SHAMELESS OTAKU PANDERING? >_>
So to hear you say it is #1 and to hear you not say that it's either #2 or #3 is great news. Still, I probably won't dare to check it out any sooner than Episode 03, simply because (from the premise) I worry that it'll end up being a disappointingly cliche wreck.

As for your thoughts on Red Data Girl, that's the opposite outcome: I'm disappointed to hear you say that it's bad since, seeing as it's a P.A.Works anime and seeing as I enjoyed well enough their previous two outings (Another in Winter 2012 has it really been one year already!? @_@ and Hanasaku Iroha in Spring 2011), I really wanted this one to be Talon's One Great Spring 2013 Anime™. And maybe it still will be? ^^; But to hear you say that it's pretty stupid certainly doesn't fill me with confidence. For what it's worth, if you're wondering whether you want to stick with this series or drop it, the first three episodes are already out in miniature NicoNicoDouga format. The first episode was broadcast on TV just this week, yes, but the series has a two-week lead on NND for lord knows what reason. So feel free to check the tinier versions out if you're thinking you might drop it. That way you can put yourself out of your misery sooner (if you will drop it after Ep03) or alternatively you can discover that things get better, put the show on hold for several weeks, and resume watching once Episode 04 airs on TV three weeks from now.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:42 PM   #4912
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

So there's this new Spring 2013 anime called Aku no Hana. It's a ball-busting comedy, in an entirely different way from the manga.

Visual comedy...

あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 04-06-2013, 12:40 AM   #4913
Talon87
時の彼方へ

One, are you for real that that's what the anime adaptation looks like? O_O Damn, what an insult.

Two, that's pretty strange to see what is clearly a manga targeted at an audience older than 10 years old (well-drawn, mature content, partial nudity, etc) using furigana on 3rd Grade-level characters like the first person pronoun 私 watashi. I've seen it done before (moreso in mainstream manga than in eromanga) but damn if it's not rare.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:03 AM   #4914
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

To be honest, I think all of the Japanese in that panel is superflous. When a girl who looks like that, does that in front of you, you shouldn't have to be told what to do.

There may be skepticism of what I just posted, so let's make believers out of agnostics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJz2WB3dF10
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 04-06-2013, 05:52 AM   #4915
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
To be honest, I think all of the Japanese in that panel is superflous. When a girl who looks like that, does that in front of you, you shouldn't have to be told what to do.

There may be skepticism of what I just posted, so let's make believers out of agnostics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJz2WB3dF10
I got the first episode. No idea it was a manga or that it was popular in any way.

True story: I watched for two minutes, then skimmed the episode wanting to believe it's a huge joke. Ended up dropping the series altogether and with a bad headache.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT CRAP YOU CALL THAT ANIME WHAT THE FFFFF-

Now that I've bleached my eyes from the anime, is the manga worth a read? Because it certainly looks a lot better!

In other news:

Anime Mirai 2013 - Death Billiards

Okay, this was so freaking awesome it should have it's own entire show. Animation was amazing (to me, at least), the story was gripping and suspenceful like I've never seen before and the ending was just...good god. If you haven't watched this yet, go do so right freaking now, because it shows that we can still have amazing anime in the future. I'd almost go as far as saying life-changing anime, at that.

I also saw the Witch Academy episode of Anime Mirai 2013, and it was great, but Death Billiards should get an anime-Oscar. Believe me, it's that good.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:52 PM   #4916
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

In response to Suigin:

For Hataraku, I had no expectations for it either, nor did I intend on watching it. Someone I know who tries out every show in a season recommended it to me, so I tried it. Honestly, as long as it doesn't start piling in girls, it should still be good. Afterall, I'm more interested in watching the two main characters adapt to society than I ever would another damn harem (which is what I thought it would be). I also like how seriously Satan takes his job.

For Red Data girl, it might not be THAT stupid, but I saw signs of it, and dropped it. I'm not fond of shitty excuses for harems, and I would rather not waste my time on them. I did notice it has Shinsekai Yori's character designs.

I'm not sure when all the new shows come in, so I'll just yammer on about them as I watch them. One at a time is a bit spammy, so I'll atleast try to avoid that. Anyway, one new show has been watched!

Date A Live
I wanted to see how quickly I would drop this/how much I would hate this. I lasted half an episode. When I saw the girl who supposedly killed a bunch of people acting all pitiful and getting attacked by generic robot girls, I decided "FUUUUUCK THIS!". This is generic harem at its finest. So many cliches stuffed into the first 15 minutes. Hell the episode even started in a panty shot! It has an attempt at a plot, but let's be honest, it'll be shitty. Though one interesting bit is that I think the main guy's friend is voiced by Panda's mother?

Okay, I've decided on something interesting. I decided to check out JC's new show for a little game. I'm not sure where, but some place does this "You rage you lose" thing. I'll watch and see how long it takes for me to get pissed off and punch my computer. I'll just need to wait for it to air. I think we should all try it!
Old 04-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #4917
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad birtha View Post
Okay, I've decided on something interesting. I decided to check out JC's new show for a little game. I'm not sure where, but some place does this "You rage you lose" thing. I'll watch and see how long it takes for me to get pissed off and punch my computer. I'll just need to wait for it to air. I think we should all try it!
I think I could take part in that. What's the show called?
Old 04-06-2013, 02:12 PM   #4918
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

The translated title is "The “Hentai” Prince and the Stony Cat".
Old 04-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #4919
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
The translated title is "The “Hentai” Prince and the Stony Cat".
So..."The Pervert and the Pothead"? *shot repeatedly*
Old 04-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #4920
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Haven't done much because next week is Doom Week, so minor updates:

-JJBA finished. The episode was awesome. BBB thought it was stupid awesome. To me, there's only one stupid bit in it, because it's a plot hole that was never filled in.

-I'm on Kotori's Path in Rewrite. All in all, the lack of awkward/embarassing moments has made this a lot easier to get through, even if some call it "boring". If you, the reader, have "chuunibyou" and/or like Haruhi, I imagine liking the common path a lot. The characters aren't that great (well, not all of them) but it's entertaining enough to breeze through. Perhaps I can use Talon's example of white bread - a bit plain, but palatable and a good accessory to a main course, as oppose to whole wheat bread that dominates the meal taste.

Kotori's Path thus far is a bit personal. The only romance I ever went through in my life went something like this, so I'm curious where it goes. It should end happily, as I've yet to see a true Bad End in most VNs I've played in a while, but in my case it ended with a dead friendship. Opposite sex best friends is extremely artificial so if it doesn't progress to romance, it will regress to nothing. I wonder how long Kotori and Koutaro can keep this up.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 04-07-2013, 12:29 AM   #4921
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

New shows time!

Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san
This was the only show that really caught my eye when first looking at the preview list, and that was because of a pretty shallow reason. So how good is it? Eeeeeehhhh. It's basically a poor Nyarlko about mermaids. I won't drop it, since it had a little charm to it, but I didn't really enjoy it either. We need a more serious anime about mermaids (that has absolutely nothing to do with My Little Mermaid).

Ore no Imouto S2
So I checked the first episode of this out....and was reminded of how much I wish Kirino would die. Actually why is she not dead after a season and two OVAs? Obviously in her world, if someone like her isn't dead, there's no god! Ahem! Outside of my hatred for Kirino, uhh......nothing else really happened. We got some awkward moments with Ruri, but that's it.

Shingeki no Kyojin
Everyone is orgasming over this, so I checked this out too. This has some pretty god damn high production values. I guess the animators have expectations for this! For the show itself, it's actually pretty good. It's well-written (so far atleast), and has a great budget.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:23 AM   #4922
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Ore no Imouto S2
So I checked the first episode of this out....and was reminded of how much I wish Kirino would die. Actually why is she not dead after a season and two OVAs? Obviously in her world, if someone like her isn't dead, there's no god! Ahem! Outside of my hatred for Kirino, uhh......nothing else really happened. We got some awkward moments with Ruri, but that's it.

Shingeki no Kyojin
Everyone is orgasming over this, so I checked this out too. This has some pretty god damn high production values. I guess the animators have expectations for this! For the show itself, it's actually pretty good. It's well-written (so far atleast), and has a great budget.
I'm in agreement about Ore no Imouto there. How on earth does a character like her get popular anywhere? HOW?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH HUMANS?!

And Shingeki no Kyojin: I have to admit, I'm orgasming over it too. ^^;; I just hope it's a full season of 26 episodes and not 13-or-less.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:33 AM   #4923
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

I'm not watching Shingeki no Kyojin (at least right now) because it's plagiarised off Muv-Luv Alternative. The author even put in a full-page apology at the end of one of the anthology pages, went to Yoshimune Kouki personally and begged forgiveness (I have the photo), and drew some omake images in his manga to pay tribute.

It's funny because SnK first started as a manga before I read Unlimited, then became a blatant MLA emulation between the time I bridged Unlimited and Alternative. Which, wasn't very long at all, like a chapter's worth of time! When I read the SnK early chapters I had no idea where it was going, funny how tings worked out.

Granted, what it tries to capture is the "hopeless" bleak/despair atmosphere of MLA, and unsurprisingly that's what people are praising the most about it. I might still pick it up, but I'm always going to hold that bias against it.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 04-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #4924
deoxys
Fog Badge

So I just checked out the Spring anime list and I can't for the life of me find anything on here besides Suisei no Gargantia that looks even remotely interesting. Any suggestions? Anything anyone is looking forward to?
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #4925
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
So I just checked out the Spring anime list and I can't for the life of me find anything on here besides Suisei no Gargantia that looks even remotely interesting. Any suggestions? Anything anyone is looking forward to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
I haven't even given the Spring 2013 season a look yet, but I'm thinking I may be partially or entirely sitting it out. We'll see. There is that one space colony + mecha + Urobuchi Gen anime that Deoxys posted about, so I'll probably check that out just because I get the feeling it's the sort of series which, if good, the community can really rally behind and eagerly discuss weekly. Aside from that though, I dunno. Not even sure if I want to look. Afraid I'll find too many good things. ¬_¬ I seriously need a break after the glut of stuff I watched Fall 2012 + Winter 2013.

*looks up the list here (five pages)* ... Jesus Christ, this season looks dreadful. Seriously, I didn't see a single series I thought sounded great. So many sequels this season to shows I am not watching, like:
  • Hayate no Gotoku
  • Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
  • Devil Survivor
  • OreImo
  • Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san
  • Nyarlko
And then amongst the new offerings, there are just so, so many high school comedies (which I am very burnt out on at this point, the ineffable Minami-ke not included) and so many mecha / sci-fi space / post-apocalyptic world with super tech stories (which I tend to never like because imo they're never done well). And when I look elsewhere, I find an Amagami SS clone for the token harem series (NO! WHY!? , AMAGAMI WAS SO BORING!), a few lolikon offerings (GO AWAY), and a smattering of indie "we're doing something experimental :3 aren't we so clever? :3" programs whose plot summaries sound so, so fucking boring. -_-; Wow ... I guess I kinda sorta "got my wish" then, huh? ^_^; I was thinking about taking an anime vacation and by golly is Spring 2013 looking like it's trying to help me do exactly that!
Haven't checked out anything new yet. Still catching up on Winter 2013 offerings. Plan to give Spring 2013 a wide berth for at least the next week or two. Then once three or so episodes are out for each series, I'll start checking things out.

Sadly, the early season favorite seems to be the show Doppel says is plagiarized off of Muv-Luv. So since I haven't played Muv-Luv yet, I'll probably sit that anime out. (Think of it like if I hadn't played FSN yet and Fate/Zero were debuting this season. I'd glumly do the same thing.)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Anime