UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2018, 09:08 PM   #151
Marion Ette
Perpetual Masquerade
 
Marion Ette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Hatching both of these plz
Miss Lulu hurriedly retrieves the second glass pod from Dr. Newman's desk, offering an awkward little grin and wave in the distracted doctor's direction before making her way to the reception area. The Hatchery Attendant had very little experience in Pokemon breeding, but the act of hatching an egg was something with which she was abundantly familiar, and thus happy to offer her expertise. Granted, the details regarding why her involvement was necessary remained hazy to her - Miss Lulu had to sheepishly admit to herself that despite her profession, she remained woefully out of touch with current Fizzytopian Law and Regulation - but be that as it may, any baby in need of love and care would find Miss Lulu ready and willing to help. Besides, Miss Lulu had always secretly envied the Breeding Center's portable containment units... She would have to get her hands on that technology someday!

Placing the unit gingerly on the counter, regarding it with both envy and curiosity, she pauses for a moment with a slightly confused expression. There was no way that was supposed to be the correct temperature, was it? Miss Lulu shifts the dial with a satisfied nod, with the look of someone who just saved the day, until her face drops suddenly. Oh, wait, this unit measures in Celsius, not Fahrenheit... Maybe it WAS right the first time. How do I do that conversion again? Uhhhhhhh...

Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrack. Miss Lulu would not have time to further prepare, as the poorly calibrated portable unit's state-of-the-art glass shatters with the strength of the hatchling's body swinging against it. With a few more well-placed slashes, the containment unit is sitting in tatters, with the blade-like creature standing proudly among the wreckage.

Miss Lulu gulps, the mental arithmetic in her head quickly shifting to the balance in her bank account. It was going to take more than a basket of fruit to make up for this...

---

King Ghidorah has hatched a Lv.1 Female Honedge.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 02:43 PM   #152
King Ghidorah
Boulder Badge
 
King Ghidorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post


Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Totodile!

No compatible Egg Moves...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
King Ghidorah has hatched a Lv.1 Female Honedge.
Collecting both of these and putting Totodile in Pokeball (1/7) and Honedge in Pokeball (2/7). Thanks!
__________________
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 12:26 AM   #153
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Dropping off this Birthday Egg for incubation~
Hatching this little one, please~
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 03:08 PM   #154
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge
 
Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,776
Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Dropping off a Birthday Egg
So...hatching this I suppose?
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:13 AM   #155
Marion Ette
Perpetual Masquerade
 
Marion Ette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,267
The hatches of high-profile members of Fizzytopian society always seemed to draw attention to the Hatchery; two precious eggs had made their way to her from members of the Elite, and Miss Lulu was eager to see them hatch. For Miss Lulu, it wasn't so much a matter of political intrigue as the honor of taking care of two very precious babies in their own right.

The first, a tiny bivalve that emerged from her egg shell only to sport another, more permanent shell, would be born with the ability to create a single, precious gemstone within herself, ten times more expensive that what could be produced by a Shellder. A biological labor of love, though in Miss Lulu's mind, the most precious thing about this Pokemon was her shy little smile upon emerging into the world.

The second, a marvel of science and technology fit for a museum: a formerly fossilized egg, which through methods only authorized Hatchery Attendants are allowed to learn and employ, finally brought life into the world after millions of years as a relic of a bygone era. A rare, bird-like creature with reptilian features and a love for berries, which he messily gobbled out of Miss Lulu's hand - though with surprising care not to harm the Hatchery Attendant's fingers.

Two valuable babies from the Hatchery... For a brief moment, Miss Lulu considered gathering the pair into a sack and making off like a thief in the night. Alas, it was not meant to be... These priceless Pokemon deserved every treasured moment with their new trainers.

---

Sandaa has hatched a Lv.1 Female Clamperl with EM Confuse Ray and EM Muddy Water.
Ex-Admiral Insane has hatched a Lv.1 Male Archen with EM Ally Switch.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 09:16 AM   #156
Raves
Brains over Brawn.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,636
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Dropping off this Enigma Egg #2 (20/11/1.
It's time for this one to hatch already? My, how time flies.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 02:20 PM   #157
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,878
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Oh hey, it's my first Enigma Egg (35 FC) since the start of the new FB! Been a long time coming!
Here we go! Time to hatch!
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 02:25 PM   #158
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,878
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby dropoff Silas, my Male Houndoom, and Ahri, my Female Ninetales (who I give the Old Spice Incense), so they can breed a cute puppy! And no, Ahri didn't hypnotize me for it.


Name: Silas
Species: Houndoom
Level: 52
Current Location: Bedlam Ridge, Hatchery
Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
Nature: Hardy (Stats and berry preferences normal)
Held Item: Rare Bone (can be cashed for 5000 coins)
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 60/Cool 60/Cute 60/Smart 60/Tough 60
Current Movepool: Leer, Ember, Howl, Smog, Roar, Bite, Odor Sleuth, Inferno, Nasty Plot, Beat Up, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Feint Attack, Embargo, Flamethrower, Foul Play, Crunch, (Fire Spin), (Rage), (Pursuit), (Counter), (Punishment), (Feint), (Destiny Bond), {Rock Smash}, {Incinerate}, [Dark Pulse], {Flame Charge}, {Snarl}, [Uproar], {Retaliate}, Fire Shield (Custom), Gummi Bomb (Custom), {Sunny Day}, Guardian Terrain (Custom), [Laser Focus], {Solar Beam}
Egg Moves to Learn: Spite, Reversal, Sucker Punch


Name: Ahri
Species: Ninetales
Level: 57
Current Location: Hatchery
Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
Nature: Careful (+SpDef, -SpAtk, likes Bitter, hates Dry)
Held Item: Old Spice Incense
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40
Current Movepool: Ember, Tail Whip, Roar, Baby-doll Eyes, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Fire Spin, Payback, Will-O-Wisp, Feint Attack, Hex, Flame Burst, Extrasensory, Safeguard, Flamethrower, Imprison, Fire Blast, Grudge, Captivate, Inferno, Nasty Plot, (Disable), (Energy Ball), (Heat Wave), (Howl), (Hypnosis), (Power Swap), (Secret Power), (Spite), (Tail Slap), [Pain Split], {Double Team}, [Role Play], {Dream Eater}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), [Aurora Beam], [Ice Shard], {Flame Charge}
Egg Moves to Learn: Flail, Flare Blitz, Psych Up
Also picking up Silas and Ahri and then dropping them back off so they can make one more egg for me, though without the Old Spice Incense so they can make a floofier baby!


Name: Silas
Species: Houndoom
Level: 52
Current Location: Bedlam Ridge, Hatchery
Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
Nature: Hardy (Stats and berry preferences normal)
Held Item: Rare Bone (can be cashed for 5000 coins)
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 60/Cool 60/Cute 60/Smart 60/Tough 60
Current Movepool: Leer, Ember, Howl, Smog, Roar, Bite, Odor Sleuth, Inferno, Nasty Plot, Beat Up, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Feint Attack, Embargo, Flamethrower, Foul Play, Crunch, (Fire Spin), (Rage), (Pursuit), (Counter), (Punishment), (Feint), (Destiny Bond), {Rock Smash}, {Incinerate}, [Dark Pulse], {Flame Charge}, {Snarl}, [Uproar], {Retaliate}, Fire Shield (Custom), Gummi Bomb (Custom), {Sunny Day}, Guardian Terrain (Custom), [Laser Focus], {Solar Beam}
Egg Moves to Learn: Spite, Reversal, Sucker Punch


Name: Ahri
Species: Ninetales
Level: 57
Current Location: Hatchery
Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
Nature: Careful (+SpDef, -SpAtk, likes Bitter, hates Dry)
Held Item: None
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40
Current Movepool: Ember, Tail Whip, Roar, Baby-doll Eyes, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Fire Spin, Payback, Will-O-Wisp, Feint Attack, Hex, Flame Burst, Extrasensory, Safeguard, Flamethrower, Imprison, Fire Blast, Grudge, Captivate, Inferno, Nasty Plot, (Disable), (Energy Ball), (Heat Wave), (Howl), (Hypnosis), (Power Swap), (Secret Power), (Spite), (Tail Slap), [Pain Split], {Double Team}, [Role Play], {Dream Eater}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), [Aurora Beam], [Ice Shard], {Flame Charge}
Egg Moves to Learn: Flail, Flare Blitz, Psych Up
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 12:01 AM   #159
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
The hatches of high-profile members of Fizzytopian society always seemed to draw attention to the Hatchery; two precious eggs had made their way to her from members of the Elite, and Miss Lulu was eager to see them hatch. For Miss Lulu, it wasn't so much a matter of political intrigue as the honor of taking care of two very precious babies in their own right.

The first, a tiny bivalve that emerged from her egg shell only to sport another, more permanent shell, would be born with the ability to create a single, precious gemstone within herself, ten times more expensive that what could be produced by a Shellder. A biological labor of love, though in Miss Lulu's mind, the most precious thing about this Pokemon was her shy little smile upon emerging into the world.

The second, a marvel of science and technology fit for a museum: a formerly fossilized egg, which through methods only authorized Hatchery Attendants are allowed to learn and employ, finally brought life into the world after millions of years as a relic of a bygone era. A rare, bird-like creature with reptilian features and a love for berries, which he messily gobbled out of Miss Lulu's hand - though with surprising care not to harm the Hatchery Attendant's fingers.

Two valuable babies from the Hatchery... For a brief moment, Miss Lulu considered gathering the pair into a sack and making off like a thief in the night. Alas, it was not meant to be... These priceless Pokemon deserved every treasured moment with their new trainers.

---

Sandaa has hatched a Lv.1 Female Clamperl with EM Confuse Ray and EM Muddy Water.
Picking up my lv.1 female Clamperl with EM Confuse Ray and Muddy Water, thank you!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 11:48 PM   #160
Naru
Don't Think Twice
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Dropping off an Enigma Egg from Staff Rewards (Step 185)
Hatching this babbu!
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 07:49 PM   #161
Marion Ette
Perpetual Masquerade
 
Marion Ette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,267
As the days grew ever shorter with the approach of the Winter Solstice, Miss Lulu's sunny smile seems to widen ever brighter to compensate for the encroaching darkness of each earlier and earlier evening. The soft hum she carried with her as she performed her usual tasks in the Summer and Fall gradually transformed into loud, demonstrative musical routine, complete with attempts at dancing while she belts out at the top of her lungs, seeming to perform for the incubation units housing three babies on the verge of hatching.

♪♫♬ When the sky is a bright canary yellow, I forget ev'ry cloud I've ever seen~ ♪♫♬

With an exaggerated twirl, her skirt inadvertently knocks her coffee mug to the ground, and all the coffee with it. Miss Lulu takes a deep breath, chokes something back, re-affixes her grin, and continues to sing loudly as she searches for her mop. ♪♫♬ So they called me a cockeyed optimist, immature and incurably green~ ♪♫♬

Before she can locate her cleaning tools, the sound of the incubation units alerting Miss Lulu to imminent hatches. Legs and dress hem soaked in coffee, Miss Lulu turns to greet the babies, her grin so wide it aches to look at her face. Vicious, self-directed thoughts at her own clumsiness fill her mind briefly, but she shakes her head, as if that will shake the thoughts loose. It was Miss Lulu's firm belief, particularly as the world grew cold and dark, that every baby welcomed into the world needed a little bit of sunshine, and damn if that wasn't gonna be her!!

The first baby... is not very baby sized. As the door to the largest incubation unit opens, the 6'07" hatchling literally rolls out like a giant beach ball. Happy to be free of confinement and out in the world, the baby whale celebrates with a healthy and hearty spray of water! ...All over the floor.

The second baby, a little fighter, seems even more excited to be freed from his confinement, keenly sensing the joyful aura of the baby born before him. With an acrobatic leap, he jumps into the air and, with an impressive little flip, lands right on the first hatchling... Fortunately, the water type seems unperturbed by the second hatchling using him as a landing pad, but his blubbery body causes the doglike fighter to bounce right back up into the air... and right into the nearby water tank intended for aquatic Pokemon.

The ball whale sees this and grins with delight - what a wonderful idea, to go for a swim! He bounces in behind the fighting type with a massive splash.

The third baby... last to hatch... seems a bit unsure in her deep, brown eyes. Her expression makes it clear that she would rather have stayed in her shell, where it is safe and warm... but there was noise! And laughter! And singing! Perhaps this was a world she wanted to be part of after all...?

A few hesitant, zig-zagged steps, and a sniff in the air. Smells of water and coffee. She is not sure she likes coffee. The world looks so big! So much light and color and sound! The baby takes a zig-zaggy step back.

Just a moment before, the exhausted, overworked Miss Lulu was ready to burst into tears. But the truth was... this wasn't about her. These precious, precious babies were more important, and no matter how much water and coffee filled the room, if this little one was nervous or scared, Miss Lulu needed to make it right!

As the whale and the canine splash and play in the water tank, Miss Lulu gently picks up the third hatchling with a soothing coo. Her song, formerly forced and over-loud, mellows into something of a lullaby:

♫ I could say life is just a bowl of Jello, and appear more intelligent and smart... But I'm stuck like a dope, with a thing called hope, and I can't get it out of my heart. Not this heart... ♪

The baby tilts her head and smiles, though Miss Lulu notices that she seems to be looking in a different direction... The Hatchery Attendant turns to see that the two boys had stopped their antics to listen to Miss Lulu sing, doe-eyed and dreamy. With the song over, they snap out of the trance, and seem to become aware of the mess they had made.

The fighter locates the mop, and gets to sopping up the mess. The spherical whale, seeking a more unconventional approach, wraps himself in a towel and rolls around on the floor.

The little raccoon jumps from Miss Lulu's arms and zigzags about, barking at every spot the other two babies miss, until the whole place is looking like new again.

As the babies clean, Miss Lulu takes the time to prepare each baby's first meal with a heart full of real, genuine happiness...

...and a thing called hope.

---

Raves has hatched a Lv.1 Male Wailmer with EM Aqua Ring.
Gemini Spark has hatched a Lv.1 Male Riolu.
Naru has hatched a Lv.1 Female Zigzagoon.

Last edited by Marion Ette; 12-03-2018 at 08:00 PM.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 11:42 PM   #162
Naru
Don't Think Twice
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
As the days grew ever shorter with the approach of the Winter Solstice, Miss Lulu's sunny smile seems to widen ever brighter to compensate for the encroaching darkness of each earlier and earlier evening. The soft hum she carried with her as she performed her usual tasks in the Summer and Fall gradually transformed into loud, demonstrative musical routine, complete with attempts at dancing while she belts out at the top of her lungs, seeming to perform for the incubation units housing three babies on the verge of hatching.

♪♫♬ When the sky is a bright canary yellow, I forget ev'ry cloud I've ever seen~ ♪♫♬

With an exaggerated twirl, her skirt inadvertently knocks her coffee mug to the ground, and all the coffee with it. Miss Lulu takes a deep breath, chokes something back, re-affixes her grin, and continues to sing loudly as she searches for her mop. ♪♫♬ So they called me a cockeyed optimist, immature and incurably green~ ♪♫♬

Before she can locate her cleaning tools, the sound of the incubation units alerting Miss Lulu to imminent hatches. Legs and dress hem soaked in coffee, Miss Lulu turns to greet the babies, her grin so wide it aches to look at her face. Vicious, self-directed thoughts at her own clumsiness fill her mind briefly, but she shakes her head, as if that will shake the thoughts loose. It was Miss Lulu's firm belief, particularly as the world grew cold and dark, that every baby welcomed into the world needed a little bit of sunshine, and damn if that wasn't gonna be her!!

The first baby... is not very baby sized. As the door to the largest incubation unit opens, the 6'07" hatchling literally rolls out like a giant beach ball. Happy to be free of confinement and out in the world, the baby whale celebrates with a healthy and hearty spray of water! ...All over the floor.

The second baby, a little fighter, seems even more excited to be freed from his confinement, keenly sensing the joyful aura of the baby born before him. With an acrobatic leap, he jumps into the air and, with an impressive little flip, lands right on the first hatchling... Fortunately, the water type seems unperturbed by the second hatchling using him as a landing pad, but his blubbery body causes the doglike fighter to bounce right back up into the air... and right into the nearby water tank intended for aquatic Pokemon.

The ball whale sees this and grins with delight - what a wonderful idea, to go for a swim! He bounces in behind the fighting type with a massive splash.

The third baby... last to hatch... seems a bit unsure in her deep, brown eyes. Her expression makes it clear that she would rather have stayed in her shell, where it is safe and warm... but there was noise! And laughter! And singing! Perhaps this was a world she wanted to be part of after all...?

A few hesitant, zig-zagged steps, and a sniff in the air. Smells of water and coffee. She is not sure she likes coffee. The world looks so big! So much light and color and sound! The baby takes a zig-zaggy step back.

Just a moment before, the exhausted, overworked Miss Lulu was ready to burst into tears. But the truth was... this wasn't about her. These precious, precious babies were more important, and no matter how much water and coffee filled the room, if this little one was nervous or scared, Miss Lulu needed to make it right!

As the whale and the canine splash and play in the water tank, Miss Lulu gently picks up the third hatchling with a soothing coo. Her song, formerly forced and over-loud, mellows into something of a lullaby:

♫ I could say life is just a bowl of Jello, and appear more intelligent and smart... But I'm stuck like a dope, with a thing called hope, and I can't get it out of my heart. Not this heart... ♪

The baby tilts her head and smiles, though Miss Lulu notices that she seems to be looking in a different direction... The Hatchery Attendant turns to see that the two boys had stopped their antics to listen to Miss Lulu sing, doe-eyed and dreamy. With the song over, they snap out of the trance, and seem to become aware of the mess they had made.

The fighter locates the mop, and gets to sopping up the mess. The spherical whale, seeking a more unconventional approach, wraps himself in a towel and rolls around on the floor.

The little raccoon jumps from Miss Lulu's arms and zigzags about, barking at every spot the other two babies miss, until the whole place is looking like new again.

As the babies clean, Miss Lulu takes the time to prepare each baby's first meal with a heart full of real, genuine happiness...

...and a thing called hope.

---

Raves has hatched a Lv.1 Male Wailmer with EM Aqua Ring.
Gemini Spark has hatched a Lv.1 Male Riolu.
Naru has hatched a Lv.1 Female Zigzagoon.
Isaac was no stranger to the hatchery, and he was sure the Hatchery knew him and his Pokemon quite well at this point. As he wandered into the hatchery, the jingle of the door behind him, he held the door open for his Leafeon and her own daughter. Vinny stuck close by her trainer, her perky green ears reacting to the hustle and bustle of noises that made the hatchery seem filled with such wondrous life. Ahri, the small brown Eevee, was much more curious than her mother. She recognized the smell of this place, she had been here before and she was highly curious as to how.

"Mama! Why does this place smell like me?" Ahri called out to Vinny, a voice heard only by her mother and not to their master who could only hear the curious yips that came from the small brown fox.

"You were born here." Vinny said, matter-of-factly. She brushed against her trainer's leg as she spoke, winding around his legs as he stood at the counter.

"Really?!" Ahri called out, excitedly. She could hardly remember when she was brought home, it felt like so long ago. "Was Luca born here too?" She asked, causing her mother to nod.

"Yes. On the same day as you." Vinny moved away from Isaac as her trainer was escorted into the back to pick up his new Pokemon, Vinny signaled for Ahri to follow, sticking close to her trainer's legs to not disturb any of the staff that were wandering around. Ahri didn't have the same concern, bounding around happily.

"Why are we here? Are you having another baby?" Ahri asked, tilting her head. Vinny gave a small chuckle, lowering her head and shaking it.

"No, sweetheart." Vinny gave a sad smile, "I want to be in love before I have any more babies." Ahri skipped along happily, not particularly perturbed by her mom's sadness. "We're just here to pick up an egg that the league sent Isaac." She continued.

"Woah! A new baby! That means I won't be the baby any more!" Ahri said, eyes twinkling with a sense of wonder. Vinny smiled happily, sometimes she wished she could be that carefree.

As Isaac and the duo of Eevees were lead to a room, Isaac immediately noticed the presence of a large whale and a small blue dog. He wasn't exactly one that could deal with large aquatic creatures... Ophelia was the one exception to that. He glanced at Miss Lulu who only gave him a pleased smile, gesturing to the far corner of the room. Isaac's eyes wandered, spotting the messy stripped fur of a Raccoon like creature. He breathed a sigh of relief, wandering towards the small creature with messy fur. Vinny used her nose to point towards the Zigzagoon, signaling to Ahri that that was the way to go. Ahri's eyes lit up and she bounded towards the bewildered raccoon.

"Hi! I'm Ahri! What's your name?" Ahri said, running circles around the Zigzagoon. The Zigzagoon eyed her closely, watching as she ran around her. She didn't say anything, she was still slightly confused by the presence of more Pokemon in her room.

"R-regine," She blurted out, still eying the Eevee with a sense of caution. She was wary of the stranger, preferring to remain in the comfort of her nestmates. Vinny and Isaac stuck behind, letting Ahri talk to the Zigzagoon alone. "A-are you with that guy? Miss Lulu mentioned we were all getting trainers... but I don't really want to leave my f-friends..." Regine said, hanging her head.

"Yup! That's Isaac! He's really nice! My mom has known him for years!" Ahri gave a toothy smile. "He takes really good care of us!" Ahri looked around, peaking around the room. "We can go see all sorts of fun places together! It'll be loads of fun!" Ahri moved slightly closer to Regine, her fur turning a copper colour as the sunlight caressed her fur. Regine still seemed unsure, but Ahri pressed on.

"I'll be here too! I won't make you do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable!" Ahri was so caught up in talking to her new friend she barely noticed as her fur began to glow in the presence of the sunlight.

"Woah..." Murmured Regine, her eyes lighting up as Ahri glowed. Vinny gasped watching her daughter, looking up at her trainer with a small frown on her face.

"I know, they grow up too fast, huh Vin?" Isaac said, bending over to pick up his Leafeon.

As the glow faded, the brown fur was replaced with a light purple. Ahri's large eyes blinked and her once fluffy tail was now replaced by a sleek, slim tail divided into two points.

"See?!" Ahri called out, quite excitedly. "He takes such good care of us that I was able to evolve! I think you'd really like it with us!" Ahri smiled, sitting on her haunches with some difficulty as she got used to her longer legs. Regine giggled slightly, she had to admit that Ahri's enthusiasm was catching. She gave a small nod.

"O-okay... I trust you Ahri."
Ahri grinned, leading her new friend to her master and her crying mother.

[Picking up Regine the Zigzagoon in a Pokeball! (1/10) Declaring her ability to be Quick Feet and giving her a Naive nature.

Also Ahri learns Confusion from her evolution! (Also to allow that evolution we're giving her this candy boosting her level from 6 to 7) also because I'm a crazy person I'm feeding 19 candies to Regine prior to her RP introduction to evolve her into Linoone
__________________

tumblr fizzy bubbles last.fm refsheet
PSN: Asteiri | Discord: Asteiri#2000

Last edited by Naru; 12-03-2018 at 11:50 PM.
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 05:22 AM   #163
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,878
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
As the days grew ever shorter with the approach of the Winter Solstice, Miss Lulu's sunny smile seems to widen ever brighter to compensate for the encroaching darkness of each earlier and earlier evening. The soft hum she carried with her as she performed her usual tasks in the Summer and Fall gradually transformed into loud, demonstrative musical routine, complete with attempts at dancing while she belts out at the top of her lungs, seeming to perform for the incubation units housing three babies on the verge of hatching.

♪♫♬ When the sky is a bright canary yellow, I forget ev'ry cloud I've ever seen~ ♪♫♬

With an exaggerated twirl, her skirt inadvertently knocks her coffee mug to the ground, and all the coffee with it. Miss Lulu takes a deep breath, chokes something back, re-affixes her grin, and continues to sing loudly as she searches for her mop. ♪♫♬ So they called me a cockeyed optimist, immature and incurably green~ ♪♫♬

Before she can locate her cleaning tools, the sound of the incubation units alerting Miss Lulu to imminent hatches. Legs and dress hem soaked in coffee, Miss Lulu turns to greet the babies, her grin so wide it aches to look at her face. Vicious, self-directed thoughts at her own clumsiness fill her mind briefly, but she shakes her head, as if that will shake the thoughts loose. It was Miss Lulu's firm belief, particularly as the world grew cold and dark, that every baby welcomed into the world needed a little bit of sunshine, and damn if that wasn't gonna be her!!

The first baby... is not very baby sized. As the door to the largest incubation unit opens, the 6'07" hatchling literally rolls out like a giant beach ball. Happy to be free of confinement and out in the world, the baby whale celebrates with a healthy and hearty spray of water! ...All over the floor.

The second baby, a little fighter, seems even more excited to be freed from his confinement, keenly sensing the joyful aura of the baby born before him. With an acrobatic leap, he jumps into the air and, with an impressive little flip, lands right on the first hatchling... Fortunately, the water type seems unperturbed by the second hatchling using him as a landing pad, but his blubbery body causes the doglike fighter to bounce right back up into the air... and right into the nearby water tank intended for aquatic Pokemon.

The ball whale sees this and grins with delight - what a wonderful idea, to go for a swim! He bounces in behind the fighting type with a massive splash.

The third baby... last to hatch... seems a bit unsure in her deep, brown eyes. Her expression makes it clear that she would rather have stayed in her shell, where it is safe and warm... but there was noise! And laughter! And singing! Perhaps this was a world she wanted to be part of after all...?

A few hesitant, zig-zagged steps, and a sniff in the air. Smells of water and coffee. She is not sure she likes coffee. The world looks so big! So much light and color and sound! The baby takes a zig-zaggy step back.

Just a moment before, the exhausted, overworked Miss Lulu was ready to burst into tears. But the truth was... this wasn't about her. These precious, precious babies were more important, and no matter how much water and coffee filled the room, if this little one was nervous or scared, Miss Lulu needed to make it right!

As the whale and the canine splash and play in the water tank, Miss Lulu gently picks up the third hatchling with a soothing coo. Her song, formerly forced and over-loud, mellows into something of a lullaby:

♫ I could say life is just a bowl of Jello, and appear more intelligent and smart... But I'm stuck like a dope, with a thing called hope, and I can't get it out of my heart. Not this heart... ♪

The baby tilts her head and smiles, though Miss Lulu notices that she seems to be looking in a different direction... The Hatchery Attendant turns to see that the two boys had stopped their antics to listen to Miss Lulu sing, doe-eyed and dreamy. With the song over, they snap out of the trance, and seem to become aware of the mess they had made.

The fighter locates the mop, and gets to sopping up the mess. The spherical whale, seeking a more unconventional approach, wraps himself in a towel and rolls around on the floor.

The little raccoon jumps from Miss Lulu's arms and zigzags about, barking at every spot the other two babies miss, until the whole place is looking like new again.

As the babies clean, Miss Lulu takes the time to prepare each baby's first meal with a heart full of real, genuine happiness...

...and a thing called hope.

---

Raves has hatched a Lv.1 Male Wailmer with EM Aqua Ring.
Gemini Spark has hatched a Lv.1 Male Riolu.
Naru has hatched a Lv.1 Female Zigzagoon.
Oh wow, that one's mine?? Lemme see if it's what I think it is:

Riolu, the Emanation Pokemon. This Fighting-type Pokemon has a body built for nearly any physical activity and can traverse multiple mountains or valleys in one hike during the night. It has the ability to see and communicate using aura, a power previously seen only in Psychic-types like Ralts. Being young, however, it has not yet developed the power to control its emotions, so it could possibly use this power unintentionally. However, it does not make a sound while doing so, allowing it to stay hidden from attackers if need be.

Wow, a Riolu! I never would've thought I'd get one from an egg! This is definitely a surprise! Can't wait to let Brian see you, maybe you'll be a good friend for him since you have similar powers that he does! Anyway, here's a nice, fitting Friend Ball for you...Daniel!

{Thanks for the aura doggo, Marion!}
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:04 AM   #164
King Ghidorah
Boulder Badge
 
King Ghidorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 235
Dropping off this Birthday Egg please and thanks.
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 04:09 AM   #165
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,878
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby dropoff Silas, my Male Houndoom, and Ahri, my Female Ninetales (who I give the Old Spice Incense), so they can breed a cute puppy! And no, Ahri didn't hypnotize me for it.


Name: Silas
Species: Houndoom
Level: 52
Current Location: Bedlam Ridge, Hatchery
Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
Nature: Hardy (Stats and berry preferences normal)
Held Item: Rare Bone (can be cashed for 5000 coins)
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 60/Cool 60/Cute 60/Smart 60/Tough 60
Current Movepool: Leer, Ember, Howl, Smog, Roar, Bite, Odor Sleuth, Inferno, Nasty Plot, Beat Up, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Feint Attack, Embargo, Flamethrower, Foul Play, Crunch, (Fire Spin), (Rage), (Pursuit), (Counter), (Punishment), (Feint), (Destiny Bond), {Rock Smash}, {Incinerate}, [Dark Pulse], {Flame Charge}, {Snarl}, [Uproar], {Retaliate}, Fire Shield (Custom), Gummi Bomb (Custom), {Sunny Day}, Guardian Terrain (Custom), [Laser Focus], {Solar Beam}
Egg Moves to Learn: Spite, Reversal, Sucker Punch


Name: Ahri
Species: Ninetales
Level: 57
Current Location: Hatchery
Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
Nature: Careful (+SpDef, -SpAtk, likes Bitter, hates Dry)
Held Item: Old Spice Incense
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40
Current Movepool: Ember, Tail Whip, Roar, Baby-doll Eyes, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Fire Spin, Payback, Will-O-Wisp, Feint Attack, Hex, Flame Burst, Extrasensory, Safeguard, Flamethrower, Imprison, Fire Blast, Grudge, Captivate, Inferno, Nasty Plot, (Disable), (Energy Ball), (Heat Wave), (Howl), (Hypnosis), (Power Swap), (Secret Power), (Spite), (Tail Slap), [Pain Split], {Double Team}, [Role Play], {Dream Eater}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), [Aurora Beam], [Ice Shard], {Flame Charge}
Egg Moves to Learn: Flail, Flare Blitz, Psych Up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Also picking up Silas and Ahri and then dropping them back off so they can make one more egg for me, though without the Old Spice Incense so they can make a floofier baby!


Name: Silas
Species: Houndoom
Level: 52
Current Location: Bedlam Ridge, Hatchery
Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
Nature: Hardy (Stats and berry preferences normal)
Held Item: Rare Bone (can be cashed for 5000 coins)
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 60/Cool 60/Cute 60/Smart 60/Tough 60
Current Movepool: Leer, Ember, Howl, Smog, Roar, Bite, Odor Sleuth, Inferno, Nasty Plot, Beat Up, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Feint Attack, Embargo, Flamethrower, Foul Play, Crunch, (Fire Spin), (Rage), (Pursuit), (Counter), (Punishment), (Feint), (Destiny Bond), {Rock Smash}, {Incinerate}, [Dark Pulse], {Flame Charge}, {Snarl}, [Uproar], {Retaliate}, Fire Shield (Custom), Gummi Bomb (Custom), {Sunny Day}, Guardian Terrain (Custom), [Laser Focus], {Solar Beam}
Egg Moves to Learn: Spite, Reversal, Sucker Punch


Name: Ahri
Species: Ninetales
Level: 57
Current Location: Hatchery
Ability: Flash Fire (If hit by a Fire-type attack, user's Fire-type moves are boosted by 50%; Will-o-Wisp activates the ability but still burns if not a Fire-type)
Nature: Careful (+SpDef, -SpAtk, likes Bitter, hates Dry)
Held Item: None
Bond: 50
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40
Current Movepool: Ember, Tail Whip, Roar, Baby-doll Eyes, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Fire Spin, Payback, Will-O-Wisp, Feint Attack, Hex, Flame Burst, Extrasensory, Safeguard, Flamethrower, Imprison, Fire Blast, Grudge, Captivate, Inferno, Nasty Plot, (Disable), (Energy Ball), (Heat Wave), (Howl), (Hypnosis), (Power Swap), (Secret Power), (Spite), (Tail Slap), [Pain Split], {Double Team}, [Role Play], {Dream Eater}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Guardian Terrain (Custom), [Aurora Beam], [Ice Shard], {Flame Charge}
Egg Moves to Learn: Flail, Flare Blitz, Psych Up
Oh wow, hatching these two eggs super late, but at least I'm hatching them together and with their parents too! Hope they all had a good stay here!
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 09:19 AM   #166
Maskerade
Thunder Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Oh wow, hatching these two eggs super late, but at least I'm hatching them together and with their parents too! Hope they all had a good stay here!
The end of the year was fast approaching - as was that ridiculous celebration where people worshiped a fat old man dressed in red for gifts - and with that, the request for breeding deals had greatly diminished. It was to be expected, and a government-issued law that Doctor Newman fully embraced.

It's bad enough that those Trainers are trading unwanted Pokemon away like second-hand clothes, imagine if they had unrestricted access to my services! They would no doubt flood Fizzytopia with newborns they probably never intended to keep!

The Ninetales and Houndoom left by Hyrem under Newman's care had stayed an unusual amount of time, enough for them to produce not one, but two eggs. The two Pokemon had been on their best behavior, and the good Doctor had grown somewhat accustomed to their presence, but it was time to let go - such was the curse of a Hatchery worker.

They always come and go. None ever stays... it gets too quiet after a while. Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to have a Pokemon companion of my own.

He knew he shouldn't dwell on it. He couldn't afford distractions if he was to follow through with his ambitions - bonds of friendship were important, no doubt... for those with lesser vision than him. He was destined for something else, and as they said, "it's lonely at the top".

He smirked, comforted by the certainty that his moment was due any time now; for now, he would continue his work, dutifully and flawlessly as always. 2018 was the year that gave Doctor Newman to the world. 2019 would bring about something even more significant.




Spoiler: show


Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Houndour! It knows EMs Fire Spin, Nasty Plot, Spite and Will-o-Wisp!

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Female Vulpix! It knows EMs Feint Attack and Howl!
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 03:08 PM   #167
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,878
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
The end of the year was fast approaching - as was that ridiculous celebration where people worshiped a fat old man dressed in red for gifts - and with that, the request for breeding deals had greatly diminished. It was to be expected, and a government-issued law that Doctor Newman fully embraced.

It's bad enough that those Trainers are trading unwanted Pokemon away like second-hand clothes, imagine if they had unrestricted access to my services! They would no doubt flood Fizzytopia with newborns they probably never intended to keep!

The Ninetales and Houndoom left by Hyrem under Newman's care had stayed an unusual amount of time, enough for them to produce not one, but two eggs. The two Pokemon had been on their best behavior, and the good Doctor had grown somewhat accustomed to their presence, but it was time to let go - such was the curse of a Hatchery worker.

They always come and go. None ever stays... it gets too quiet after a while. Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to have a Pokemon companion of my own.

He knew he shouldn't dwell on it. He couldn't afford distractions if he was to follow through with his ambitions - bonds of friendship were important, no doubt... for those with lesser vision than him. He was destined for something else, and as they said, "it's lonely at the top".

He smirked, comforted by the certainty that his moment was due any time now; for now, he would continue his work, dutifully and flawlessly as always. 2018 was the year that gave Doctor Newman to the world. 2019 would bring about something even more significant.




Spoiler: show


Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Houndour! It knows EMs Fire Spin, Nasty Plot, Spite and Will-o-Wisp!

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Female Vulpix! It knows EMs Feint Attack and Howl!
Awwww, they look just like their mom and dad! Time to pick up the whole family: Silas and Ahri, as well as their new kids, Midas and Sonia (who will go in two Pokeballs (1/47 & 2/47)! Thanks for the double hatch!

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 12-15-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 10:54 PM   #168
King Ghidorah
Boulder Badge
 
King Ghidorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Dropping off this Birthday Egg please and thanks.
Hatching please!
__________________
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 05:40 PM   #169
Marion Ette
Perpetual Masquerade
 
Marion Ette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,267
The birth of prehistoric little ones was always a big production at the Hatchery. Once an exceedingly rare occurrence, with the mysterious and magical eggs now arriving from the Birthday Bubbles Bash Venue, it seemed to Miss Lulu that she was facilitating the revival of fossilized eggs more than ever before. It was a fascinating process, to be sure!

This baby, however, required more preparation than most - even other fossils. Titanium chew toys were not cheap, and gosh, were they heavy! Miss Lulu huffs and puffs to carry a box full of freshly ordered items from the PokeBabies R Us specialty store, her carefully manicured brow covered in sweat. She finally lets go of the package on a table in the Incubation Room, the reverberating thud immediately followed a rather loud cracking noise. Miss Lulu immediately lifts the package back up, inspecting the table for damage, before realizing that the cracking is coming from the egg... The source of her perspiration shifts quickly from the hard work she completed to the onset of panic, as she rips open the bag, grabbing the first titanium chew toy she can, quickly flinging open the incubation chamber door before the baby's jaws make contact, throwing the toy in front of the hatching egg, and hoping for the best. Shards of the baby's egg fall to the ground with the weight and sturdiness of steel, showcasing the infant's remarkable strength at birth. Indeed, he was chewing himself free from his formerly fossilized prison, and the look in his eyes made it clear that he was ready to take a bite out of life... Unfortunately, the chew toy does not seem to capture his interest, despite promises made by the company that designed it that it was "guaranteed to capture primitive Pokemons' attention."

Not this baby! This baby was no primitive species. He was complex. Sophisticated. He had a taste for the finer things... As displayed by his immediate dive into Miss Lulu's bookcase full of expensive books and specialized tools, which seemed to have just the right amount of crunch to satisfy the tiny t-rex.

Miss Lulu takes a deep breath. Two deep breaths. Three. She tries to distract the baby with another toy from the box. She tries luring him with Pokefood. Even irresistible Poketreats... to no avail.

With the bookcase smashed to pieces and Miss Lulu's belongings thoroughly chomped and chewed, the baby finally notices the titanium chew toy laid out for him, and with an excited little swish of his tail, pounces on it with predatory vigor. As he thrashes his head from side to side with glee, his little arms flail with happiness.

Even after he had caused so much damage, and shown such horrifying power, Miss Lulu had to admit... He was pretty cute.

---

King Ghidorah has hatched a Lv.1 Male Tyrunt.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 07:00 AM   #170
King Ghidorah
Boulder Badge
 
King Ghidorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
The birth of prehistoric little ones was always a big production at the Hatchery. Once an exceedingly rare occurrence, with the mysterious and magical eggs now arriving from the Birthday Bubbles Bash Venue, it seemed to Miss Lulu that she was facilitating the revival of fossilized eggs more than ever before. It was a fascinating process, to be sure!

This baby, however, required more preparation than most - even other fossils. Titanium chew toys were not cheap, and gosh, were they heavy! Miss Lulu huffs and puffs to carry a box full of freshly ordered items from the PokeBabies R Us specialty store, her carefully manicured brow covered in sweat. She finally lets go of the package on a table in the Incubation Room, the reverberating thud immediately followed a rather loud cracking noise. Miss Lulu immediately lifts the package back up, inspecting the table for damage, before realizing that the cracking is coming from the egg... The source of her perspiration shifts quickly from the hard work she completed to the onset of panic, as she rips open the bag, grabbing the first titanium chew toy she can, quickly flinging open the incubation chamber door before the baby's jaws make contact, throwing the toy in front of the hatching egg, and hoping for the best. Shards of the baby's egg fall to the ground with the weight and sturdiness of steel, showcasing the infant's remarkable strength at birth. Indeed, he was chewing himself free from his formerly fossilized prison, and the look in his eyes made it clear that he was ready to take a bite out of life... Unfortunately, the chew toy does not seem to capture his interest, despite promises made by the company that designed it that it was "guaranteed to capture primitive Pokemons' attention."

Not this baby! This baby was no primitive species. He was complex. Sophisticated. He had a taste for the finer things... As displayed by his immediate dive into Miss Lulu's bookcase full of expensive books and specialized tools, which seemed to have just the right amount of crunch to satisfy the tiny t-rex.

Miss Lulu takes a deep breath. Two deep breaths. Three. She tries to distract the baby with another toy from the box. She tries luring him with Pokefood. Even irresistible Poketreats... to no avail.

With the bookcase smashed to pieces and Miss Lulu's belongings thoroughly chomped and chewed, the baby finally notices the titanium chew toy laid out for him, and with an excited little swish of his tail, pounces on it with predatory vigor. As he thrashes his head from side to side with glee, his little arms flail with happiness.

Even after he had caused so much damage, and shown such horrifying power, Miss Lulu had to admit... He was pretty cute.

---

King Ghidorah has hatched a Lv.1 Male Tyrunt.
Hooray! Collecting this guy and putting him in a Pokeball! Thanks!
King Ghidorah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 10:24 PM   #171
biggggg5
Volcano Badge
 
biggggg5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mage of Breath
Posts: 2,293
Dropping off Tennyson my Level 20 ditto to breed with Maskerade's shiny Metagross. I will be keeping the offspring.
__________________
PASBL stats
FB stats
Wild Future Stuff


Interested in the PASBL (Pokemon Anime Style Battle League)? Read our Getting Started thread! Got a question? Go to our Q/A thread.

Spoiler: show
biggggg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 03:34 AM   #172
Maskerade
Thunder Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 646
Dropping off my Shiny Metagross to breed with Biggggg5's Ditto. He keeps the offspring.



Nickname: XXI - THE WORLD
Gender: Genderless
Level: 45
Bond: 0
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Quiet
Birthday: February 11
Ball: PokéBall
Hold Item: None
Obtained: Trade with EpicSquirtle
Level-up Moves: Hammer Arm, Take Down, Metal Claw, Confusion, Magnet Rise, Pursuit, Scary Face, Bullet Punch, Miracle Eye, Zen Headbutt, Scary Face, Agility, Psychic, Meteor Mash, Iron Defense
EM/MT Moves: Body Slam
TM/HM Moves: Flash Cannon, Bulldoze, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 05:38 AM   #173
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,606
Dropping off Pontus my Dragonite to breed with Maskerade’s Haxorus. He will be keeping the offspring.

Pontus the Dragonite
Gender: Male
Level: 57
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Bond: 50
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Marvel Scale
Moves: Wrap, Leer, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Extreme Speed, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Bolt, Ancient Power, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Slam, Agility, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail, Safeguard, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Hyper Beam, Superpower, Stone Edge, Hurricane, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Wing Attack, Roost
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 08:58 AM   #174
Maskerade
Thunder Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Dropping off Pontus my Dragonite to breed with Maskerade’s Haxorus. He will be keeping the offspring.

Pontus the Dragonite
Gender: Male
Level: 57
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Bond: 50
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Marvel Scale
Moves: Wrap, Leer, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Extreme Speed, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Bolt, Ancient Power, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Slam, Agility, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail, Safeguard, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Hyper Beam, Superpower, Stone Edge, Hurricane, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Wing Attack, Roost
Dropping off my Lv 50 Female Haxorus with Old Spice Incense to breed with TKF's Dragonite. I'll keep the offspring.



Nickname: Freyja
Gender: Female
Level: 50
Bond: 0
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Rash
Birthday: August 21
Ball: PokéBall
Hold Item: None
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Outrage, Scratch, Leer, Assurance, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, Scary Face, Slash, False Swipe, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Taunt, Dragon Pulse, Swords Dance, Guillotine
EM/MT Moves: Iron Tail, Razor Wind
TM/HM Moves: -
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 04:23 PM   #175
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,606
Another Bimonthly Enigma Egg here for you to look after Marion, I'll be back in a week!
__________________
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.