UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 06-15-2017, 04:31 AM   #926
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith gritted his teeth- now Vermilion and Bubbles were added to the fray, also under Steven's control! He didn't even deign to listen to Steven's Tauros shit speech about how they were the bad guys, instead focusing on the poblem at hand. Bart was able to pull up his "pants" to deflect the Bubble Beam. "Scrrraaaaft-" he began, as he started to charge up a retaliatory Poison Jab.

"No, Bart!" said Keith. "You and Kyle use Double Team!" As this happened, Keith watched as Jake sent out Neku, with predictable results. And then he remembered- Neku had snapped Pom out of it last time... Keith knew what to do. "I'm counting on you!" he declared, tossing a Violet Cyber Ball into the air.

In a flash of light, the ball's gelatinous occupant appeared. "Ditto Ditto!" exclaimed Jack.

Keith pointed at Neku. "Jack! Transform!"

"Dittooooooo!" Jack squealed, glowing and changing shape. And soon... "Oddish odd!" exclaimed Jack.

"Now!" Keith grinned. "Use Sweet Scent!"
Old 06-15-2017, 09:07 AM   #927
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cassieopia smiled enjoying their time togeather.
Frieghya smiled "That's so cool."

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓÒò furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 01:33 PM   #928
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Jake was mildly impressed as Keith sent out Jack, the Ditto transforming into Neku's likeness. Having every move at Neku's disposal, Jack let out a Sweet Scented powder towards Jake's Pokemon.

"Oh no you don't! Vibrava, blow that powder right back!" Steven exclaimed.

Heeding the admins words, Dusty began to rapidly beat her wings, sending out a small amount of wind. The wind blew back the powder into Jack's face, protecting Dusty, Bubbles, and Vermillion from it's effects.

But Jack's attempts at curing the Pokemon were not wasted. Despite the Vibrava's actions, she could not protect Neku from the sweet scented powder, the Oddish accidentally inhaling a mouthful of the pink powder.

Immediately, Neku began to shake, the sound of crackling electricity could be heard.
"Huh? W-where am I? Was I sleeping again?" Neku murmured as he glanced at his surroundings.
"Neku! I-I'm glad you're ok." Jake smiled, too distracted to notice that Telpo had just exited his pokeball.

"I don't h-have time to explain so...hit everyone with Sweet Scent!" Jake ordered.
Neku gave a brief nod, preparing to release a cloud of sweet scented power. Before the Oddish could send the powder to his teammates, a Psychic wave slammed into the weed Pokemon, sending him flying back.
"Telpo.." Jake murmured as he finally noticed the psi Pokemon. It pained him to see Telpo in such a state. Mindlessly attacking others without thought or care, a sharp contrast to the Abra's usual self.

As Jake was hopelessly lost in thought, Telpo coated one of his fists in Fire, before swinging a Punch at his trainer!
Snapping back to reality, Jake could only watch as Telpo's flame covered fist drew closer towards him.
Just before the attack was about to land, Neku lunged in front of his trainer, shielding him from the powerful fire attack.

"Neku..you saved me." Jake murmured as the Oddish slowly rose to his feet.
"No...no problem...." Neku replied weakly.
After withstanding two super effective attacks, Neku seemed a little tuckered out.
But now wasn't the time to give up, Neku realized. His trainer was counting on him...and his teammates too. He wasn't going to be sleeping on the job today!
At this thought, Neku felt a burst of energy fill his body, and a strange light began to surround him. The weed Pokemon began to grow taller, and each of his leaves began to grow outward.
A small flower bud emerged from the top of his head as well. When the light faded a stood where the former Oddish had been.

"Neku..you've evolved! C-congratulations." Jake murmured, before turning his attention back to the battle.
"Alright Neku, use Sweet Scent...one more time!" Jake ordered.

"Vibrava, blow Gloom's attack back at it! Corphish, Torkoal..keep that Scrafty away! And Abra, make sure that Ditto is kept occupied!" Steven barked.

Following the man's orders, Bubbles lunged at who she guessed to be Bart, her X-Scissor attack at the ready! Vermillion continued to guard Steven, waiting to attack anyone with a Skull Bash should they come too close.

Meanwhile, Telpo floated towards Jack, ready to Punch him with an Ice covered fist.

As Neku sent a cloud of sweet scented powder towards his teammates, Dusty began to flap her wings rapidly, blowing the powder back into the Gloom's face.
However, with Dusty focused on Neku, she was leaving her teammates defenseless from Jack's interference....

Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 06-15-2017 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Spelling errors fixed.
EpicSquirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:57 PM   #929
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As Pomona and Cassiopia swam, two more Pokémon emerged from under the water- a Blastoise and a Feraligatr. "Pomona! What's up?" grinned the Feraligatr.

"Hi, Gold! Hi, Chance!" Pomona smiled, greeting her friends. "Hey- this is my new friend, Cassiopia," she added.

"Hi," the Blastoise greeted Cassiopia. "I'm Chance. This is Gold."

"Yeah, it is," Millicent smiled in agreement. "For a while, Willow was the only friend I ever had. I owe my life to her."

Keith grinned as his Ditto unleashed Sweet Scent, though said grin faded as Steven saw it coming and forced Dusty to blow it away. However, some of it managed to reach Neko, snapping the Oddish out of it. But before the real Oddish could use Sweet Scent, it became clear that Telpo had emerged from his ball, and that his psychic power did not allow him to effortlessly fight off the mind control as Keith had kinda hoped. Neku, however, was able to save Jake from Telpo's Fire Punch, and then to make that moment even more moment-y, he then evolved into a Gloom before their very eyes!

Keith grinned. "Alright, let's do this!" he said to Jake and Neku.

Steven started giving more orders. Bart grinned as Bubbles moved in with X-Scissor... hitting only a Double Team copy with the Bug move. He could've landed a nice Thunder Punch in response, but he recalled Keith's orders to not attack, and instead opted to use Iron Defense, preparing himself in case the Corphish lucked out and hit the real deal.

Keith chuckled as Telpo moved in on Jack. "Occupy this! Sweet Scent!" he ordered.

"Oddiiiish!" exclaimed Jack, spraying a pleasantly-scented mist at the oncoming Abra. After which the Ditto-turned-Oddish planned to do likewise to the unguarded Corphish and Torkoal, and hopefully Dusty as well.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 06-15-2017 at 08:13 PM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 02:21 AM   #930
EpicSquirtle

As Telpo made his way closer to Jack, the transformed Ditto sprayed the psi Pokemon with sweetly scented powder. As Telpo inhaled the powder, he began to shake as the sound of crackling electricity could once again be heard.

"...Huh? Where am I?" Telpo questioned as he came to his senses.
"I-I'll explain later. For now..use Psychic on Dusty...h-hold her in place with it. And Neku, u-use Sweet Scent on Dusty!" Jake ordered.
Despite the dire circumstances they were in, Jake couldn't help but smile. Not just because of Telpo's recovery, but also that things were slowly turning in their favor.

"Corphish, stop that Abra!" Steven bellowed.

As Telpo began to concentrate on Dusty, Bubbles charged towards the Abra, ready to preform another X-Scissor.
Fortunately for Telpo and Neku, Jack had sent out another blast of sweet scented powder around the room. With both Pokemon inhaling the powder, they both quickly came to their senses.

"What? What happened?" Bubbles questioned.
"One's thing for sure...I'm hungry!" Vermillion added.

Without worrying about Bubble's interference, Telpo was able to create a firm Psychic grasp on Dusty, ensuring that the Vibrava remained in place.

Knowing that Dusty was unable to stop his attacks, Neku once again sent a wave of sweetly scented powder at the Vibration Pokemon. Unable to move, Dusty was forced to inhale the powder as it washed over her. Much like the others, Dusty soon returned to her senses.

"...Did..did I black out or something?" Dusty asked, blinking in surprise.

"Team Catalyst..they've..they've been controlling you." Jake said, slowly approaching Steven as he did so.

"No! This isn't fair! How could I be bested....by the likes of you?!" Steven bellowed.

"I'll ask again. Release us now..o-or I'll have my Pokemon make you. And I-I don't think they'll...take too kindly to b-being controlled by you." Jake said.
"Never. I'll never surrender to a bunch of thugs like you." Steven replied. "One's that have no empathy for the future of this world. One's that would attack us to further their selfish goals."

Receiving a nod from her trainer, Bubbles lunged at Steven, ripping the controller out of his hand. With a smirk, the Corphish snapped her claw shut, crushing the remote as she did so.

"No!" Steven exclaimed as he watched his life's work crumble away in seconds.
"I...the..no....my past five years of work....i-it's all been for nothing..." Steven stammered, tears beginning to flow down his face.

"I-I'll remember this! Next time...I will stop you!" Steven exclaimed, pulling out a second remote as he did so. At this point, it seemed no words would sway him.
Upon pressing the remote, the doors to the room swung open once again, the Catalyst admin promptly exiting.

With Steven gone, Jake turned his attention to Keith.
"Keith..umm...t-thank you." Jake murmured. "I...couldn't have done it w-without you. Especially at the end."

"Though I'm sure everyone's been through a lot, would I be correct in assuming this is Hagane Labs?" Telpo questioned.
"If so, we'd best make our way out, and quick. I could probably afford to Teleport two people out...but everyone else would need to stay in their Pokeballs."
Old 06-16-2017, 11:23 AM   #931
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cassieopia waved shyly "hello, nice to meet you."
Frieghya tilted her head "really?"

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 06-16-2017, 07:40 PM   #932
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Same to you," the Feraligatr responded. "Any friend of Pomona's is a friend of ours. You one of Keith's, or your Trainer visiting for the party?"

Millicent nodded. "I... one time, I... I almost took my own life," she admitted. "I didn't have any friends, and I didn't think anyone would ever adopt me, y'know? But before I could do it, Willow started speaking to me. She convinced me to keep going, and sure enough, I eventually ended up on this team," she smiled.

After I died, I roamed the world, knowing my help would still be needed, Willow explained. Eventually I came across Millicent, who was about to do something drastic. I entered her log, and I talked to her, and the rest is history.

Keith grinned- Telpo was advancing on Jack, but the Ditto merely unleashed Sweet Scent, and the mind control was broken. And before Bubbles could stop Telpo from holding Dusty still, Jack intervened with more Sweet Scent, bringing the Corphish and Torkoal to their senses. And finally, Neku was able to snap Dusty out of it with Sweet Scent as well.

Keith turned to glare at Steven as he complained about being bested. Jake threatened the Catalyst Admin, demanding that he release them. Keith nodded. "What he said," he agreed. "And you might not have been controlling my Pokémon, but don't think for a second that buys you any mercy from them.

"Scraaaft," growled Bart, cracking his knuckles threateningly.

"Heatmor!" added Kyle, glaring at Steven with levels of disdain previously reserved exclusively for a certain giant tyrannical Heatran.

"Oddish!" squeaked Jack. Then, upon realizing just how non-threatening he sounded, he hastened to Transform into a copy of the five-foot Scrafty instead. "Scraaafty," he smirked.

But Steven adamantly refused to surrender to them, referring to them as a bunch of thugs, calling them out on their lack of empathy for the future of the world. At this, Keith scoffed. "You want someone to fling those accusations at, your time would be better spent taking a long, hard look in the mirror," he spat. "At least Team Rocket doesn't deny their wrongdoing. You, on the other hand, you have the audacity to defend the heinous crap you pull, claiming it to be for a better world, when the fact of the matter is that you've lost all sight of what it means to make the world a better place to begin with. Pokémon poaching, morally reprehensible experiments that hurt Pokémon, Pokémon mind control- if you care even just a fraction as much about the world as you claim to, somewhere deep inside you gotta know how wrong all of that is."

Whether Keith's words had any impact on Steven, they might never know, for at that moment, Bubbles lunged, swiping the remote and crushing it with a well-placed Vice Grip. Steven started to cry as the culmination of the past five years of his work was shattered into pieces. He had no choice but to retreat, and so he did, opening the doors to the room and fleeing.

Keith smiled as Jake thanked him. "It's no problem," he replied. "That's what friends are for. You did pretty good yourself, though," he added. "Vernon's definitely gotten tougher since I last saw him, and it looks like Dusty's really grown as of late." At that moment, Telpo spoke up, pointing out that it'd be in their best interests to exit Hagane Labs as quickly as possible. Keith nodded his agreement. "Yeah, true- Steven might be back with reinforcements if we keep hanging around here," he said, as he held up a Poké Ball, a Level Ball, and a Violet Cyber Ball. "Bart, Kyle, Jack, return," he stated. It took him two tries- the Ditto still looked like a Scrafty, so Keith had guessed which one was which, and wound up guessing wrong. Once all three Pokémon were withdrawn, he nodded to Telpo. "Ready," he stated.
Old 06-17-2017, 12:55 AM   #933
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Casieopia treaded water "My trainer Kawaii is a friend of Kieth's."
Frieghya looked sympathetic "I'm glad Willow saved you."

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-17-2017, 01:49 AM   #934
EpicSquirtle

Jake smiled, but said nothing as Keith complimented him and his Pokemon.
But with Telpo's warning in mind, Jake quickly turned to his other Pokemon, taking out four Pokeballs as he did so. Though Bubbles and Dusty returned without hassle, Vermillion didn't seem nearly as keen to do so.

"Wait hold on....you know...being controlled like that...it was pretty traumatic." Vermillion began. "Watching myself attack everyone...it was horrifying. I think I should get at least a couple pies...to help cope with these memories."
"...I-I'll figure something out...ok?" Jake replied. Though he didn't truly believe the Torkoal's story, he knew better to argue with him.
Satisfied with his trainer's answer, Vermillion returned to his ball, leaving only Neku remaining.
"Neku...y-you were amazing out there. Thanks." Jake said turning his attention to the Gloom. Much to his amusement, Neku was already fast asleep, unaware of his trainer's praise.
"Never change Neku." Jake murmured as he returned the Gloom to his Pokeball. Finished with his task, Jake turned back to Telpo, confirming that he was done.

With both Keith and Jake ready to go, Telpo grabbed onto the both of them. The trio then disappeared in a flash of light, leaving Hagane Labs behind.
----
In another flash of light, the trio reappeared in a familiar alleyway.
"Jake! Keith! Good to see you two are back." Sophie greeted upon noticing them. "So, how'd it go?"

"I'm guessing it went better then a certain Dusknoir's attempt, yes?" Duosion snickered.
"Sorry." Duosion added a second later, upon receiving a glare from Sophie.

"We managed to destroy the tracker." Jake replied. "I-it's a pretty long story though.."

"Then it might be best to save it till we get back to Zack. It would save you from having to repeat yourself, master." Telpo explained.
"More importantly, where did those Catalyst grunts go?"

Indeed, the spot where Charlotte and Trevor were was now vacant.

"I'm embarrassed to admit it...but they managed to get away." Sophie replied. "I don't know how, me and Duosion only turned our backs for a second, before they disappeared."
"Yes yes very tragic..but an honest mistake. It could have happened to anyone." Duosion added.
"But enough about that minor error, were we heading back to my trainer or not? Or did you have somewhere to be?"

Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 06-17-2017 at 02:33 AM.
EpicSquirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 06:28 PM   #935
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Ohh, OK," nodded Gold. "Is she the one with the pink hair we saw come in earlier?" the Feraligatr asked.

"So am I," the Timburr smiled. "I never thought I'd have it as good as I do now- I have an awesome Trainer who's cool with me not wanting to evolve, I have an amazing boyfriend, I have someone who's practically my sister, and I'm even a P1 Grand Prix champion!"

Telpo wasted no time in getting them the hell out of Hagane Labs, whereupon they reunited with Sophie and Duosion in the alley from before. Keith gave a small chuckle as Duosion couldn't resist the chance to get in another jab at Peeves. "As a matter of fact, Duosion," Keith retorted, "Peeves was instrumental in our success, so if I were you, I'd be thanking him." Telpo then pointed out the minor issue of the Catalyst Grunts no longer being present- apparently, Sophie and Duosion had turned their backs on them for only a moment, and that moment was all they needed to make good their getaway. Keith rolled his eyes as Duosion played his own mistake off as an extremely minor error, remembering how the Psychic-type constantly got on Peeves's case for tripping an alarm he couldn't possibly have known about, but elected not to bring it up- really, really wasn't the time for that. Rather, he nodded as Duosion asked if they were headed back to Zack. "Naturally we're heading back," he said. "I'm ready when everyone else is."
Old 06-17-2017, 09:28 PM   #936
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith gritted his teeth- it seemed that Cotton's Swagger wasn't affecting Grace at all. But Heather had a plan- Grace was to act like it was working, and "accidentally" launch a Thunder Shock at the Swirlix. A clever idea indeed, Keith had to hand it to her- if Cotton thought the Thunder Shock was a genuine accident, due to the confusion from Swagger, it might keep the attraction going. And sure enough, the errant spark flew right at Cotton, landing a decent hit. The Swirlix yelped in pain as he Thunder Shock made contact, and there was a hurt and confused look on Cotton's face as he gazed back at Grace. Why had she hurt him? Didn't she love him? Did... she really love him? Or... no, of course she did- it was the Swagger! Of course! Cotton must have been too careless with Swagger and confused his beloved- it was his fault she attacked him!

Keith could hear the guilty whimpering from Cotton, and from there, got the gist of his train of thought. His mind raced- Heather's plan was working out pretty well for her. But he had to break that attraction before much longer! Once the pheromone reached Cotton's bloodstream, Keith knew that Swirlix was in for a world of hurt, both physically and emotionally. He had to play along with this- he couldn't simply snap Cotton out of this. In a state like this, he couldn't count on the Swirlix to listen to reason. Hell, he could barely count on the Swirlix to listen to reason when telling him not to eat all the Pecha Berries in his bag. No, if there was any hope to getting a win here, it lay in coercing Cotton to attack Grace despite the attraction.

"Cotton, it's OK," Keith said to his Swirlix. "We all know you didn't mean to make her do that. Hey, I know what you could do to apologize," he added, barely able to conceal a sly grin. "Go and give Grace a great big hug!" Now that, Keith knew, was a genius plan. Swirlix fur was as fluffy as cotton candy, and just about as sticky, too, so if Cotton went with this suggestion (and if he was as willing to make amends for his perceived wrongdoing as Keith suspected he was, he imagined Cotton would go along with it quite readily), Grace was in for a sticky surprise. Perhaps one she would have to resort to Thunder Shock to remove, or at least fly out of range of. Cotton's show of affection so soundly rebuffed, that just might snap him out of it, Keith figured.

"I know that now," Millicent smiled, nodding at Magus's words. "Willow helped me to keep hope when I was at my lowest, and now I have a wonderful Trainer who's even cool with me not wanting to evolve. I couldn't ask for a better life," she stated.

Thank you, Willow said, as Magus stated that her choice to save the others as the right one. That is my hope as well. One could almost see a smile somewhere on the piece of lumber as she started to reminiscence. I would love to see any of them again. I was like a mother to so many of them... The Patrat were always cautious little ones... Even the Purrloin were adorable, when I could get them to stop stealing from others, she chuckled. And the Riolu- always acting tougher than they really were. Of course, I had a special fondness for the Sewaddle, she added. I remember always making them new leaf clothes- I was quite good at that. Ahh... I have never, do not now, and never will, regret saving them, she stated.
Heather grinned as Cotton began to approach Grace, as the Emolga got up and dusted herself off.

"What now?" Grace said, a little worried that Cotton was approaching her with no apparent plan.

"Thunder Shock. A big one, the biggest you can muster! This is our chance to land the big one!" Heather said, a mad grin on her face. "Charge up until he's right on you!"

Grace simply nodded and turned back towards Cotton, electricity crackling through her fur. She concentrated as Cotton got closer. Closer. Closer. Finally, he was right there in front of her, her fur practically aglow.

"Surprise, hon." Grace said with a sly grin as she let fly right at Cotton with a deafening CRACK! The force blew Grace back a few feet, sending her rolling. Heather squinted to see through the dust that was kicked up to see what was happening.

Willow was to you like my old teacher was to me, I see. Magus said to Millicent, with a short nod. Even if I am stuck this way for a long while...this way, there is hope yet. he said. As Willow recounted her tales and the Pokemon she cared for, Magus' memories returned to that of the Tree Grove. The other Ralts, the Seedot, the Taillow...the Misdreavus kept his face neutral. It was a painful memory, but...the pain Willow felt had to be greater didn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 10:08 PM   #937
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
After hours of flying around the dark skies, Connor and Giuseppe finally located the Banette's Revenge. The photographer finds that several other trainers have already gathered around, most of which he did not recognize save two--- Hyrem stood among them with his Gardevoir and Salamence and Alex, Arondight's previous trainer, with his Golurk (he wasn't sure if Alex remembers him. Connor never forgets faces but it had been a long time since they have made their trade). It was nice to have at least one other familiar face around other than Keith though he knew now was not the time for a happy reunion.

Upon landing on the boat, Connor was immediately greeted by its owner, "Yeah, it really has been Keith. I've basically kinda just... vanished for a long while, and there's another personal reason why I decided to join up with you but more on that later. I'm ready anytime, so just say the word," he smiles patting his waist on the assortment of Pokeballs. Once Keith had all the help he could gather, the Poison-type expert had begun debriefing them on the situation. Once his explanation ended, Connor approached Keith once more before they had begun sailing.

"Anyway as I said, it's kind of complicated to explain but basically I... kinda disappeared for a while, you see. Like, literally poof! Gone from this world, vanished without a trace and all that," Connor make a gesture symbolizing this, "When I came back, I couldn't find my Shadow Elgyem anymore. Her ball's still with me, but... I dunno where she is now. I was thinking that maybe, just maybe she got herself involved with this somehow... but now, I'm not so certain. There's no way she couldn't possibly know about this though."
uhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 11:20 PM   #938
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As a drooling, lovestruck Cotton closed in for what would undoubtedly be the biggest, stickiest hug Grace had ever been subjected to, Heather seized the chance, ordering the Emolga to use Thunder Shock, and to make it a big one. And that's just what Grace did! The explosive emergence of electric energy landed a huge hit on the Swirlix, and while this happened, Keith was... grinning!?

"Cotton," he called. "You back with us?"

As the dust settled, Cotton could be seen- errant sparks flying from him indicated that the attack had paralyzed, and it was also clear that it had dealt great damage, but the Swirlix was not quite done. Judging by the way he was shaking his head, however, it seemed as though the attack had snapped him out of the effects of Fatal Attraction. "Swiiirl," he groaned, a bizarre mixture of determination and dizziness in his tone.

"Alright, you can do this, Cotton!" Keith encouraged the Fairy-type. "Dazzling Gleam right now!"

There is always hope, Willow confirmed. Never forget that, Magus.

The Final Stewie-line

As everyone boarded the Banette's Revenge, the preparations got underway. Kawaii seemed to already be as ready as she'd ever be, though Chroma headed straight for the healing machine- evidently, Keith thought, she hadn't had an opportunity to heal her team before coming here. Or maybe she did, and just wanted to be sure. With the circumstances this dire, it's not like Keith could fault anyone were they to think along those lines. She then distributed her Rare Candies among her Pokémon, which included a Tangela that looked oddly familiar to Keith, though before he could ponder where he might have seen it before, it promptly evolved into a Tangrowth.

Another pleasant surprise presented itself in the form of Heather, landing on the deck of the Banette's Revenge, courtesy of a Charizard whose services she appeared to have borrowed or rented. Keith couldn't deny it wa a tad disappointing to see the Charizard fly away- such power would have undoubtedly been useful in the battle to come. "Hey, Heather," he grinned. "Glad you could make it!"

Chroma's Tangela was not the only evolution to take place aboard the ship that day- among the preparations Hyrem saw fit to make was the usage of a Thunder Stone on his Shiny Eelektrik, resulting in a bright green Eelektross, whose preferred method of showing affection seemed to imply he was a Victreebel in a past life. Keith couldn't help but chuckle at this.

Keith nodded at Alex's words. He kinda envied Alex for having a Shadow Pokémon like his Zangoose. Sure she was lazy, but considering what Stewie was up to, he considered most anything to be an improvement at this point. And yes, at the very least, Totsuka's immunity to Shadow Sky would prove to be an asset in the fight to come. Shadow Pokémon also resisted Shadow moves, and Keith knew that Stewie knew a hell of a lot of those by now. Between all that, and the massive Golurk, Keith couldn't help but get a good feeling about how much help Alex would be in this.

Connor's explanation for his absence was, in a word, weird. "That... that's weird," Keith stated. "But, stranger things have happened." He shuddered as Connor went on to state that his Shadow Elgyem was missing. "Yeesh," he murmured. "I hope she's not involved in this... I don't know how likely it is- with Stewie, I don't think we can tell anything anymore," he shrugged.

Keith listened as Chroma gave a suggestion- sending a team ahead to scout things out. "I like how you're thinking," Keith replied. "Though I'd be very concerned for the safety of such a team, were Stewie to find them, even with Intimidate- Stewie knows his fair share of special attacks as well, after all. Honestly, I'm thinking our best bet is to stick together so we can attack at full strength all at once- ho, boy," he murmured, for they were already coming up on an island. "...No way," Keith murmured. He recognized this island- they had arrived at Stargazer Island. Keith had been here before- this was where he had bested Rocket Executive Elmer and caught a Starmie! And yet, this was exactly where the shadowy trail led them, leading right into the thick forest.

Keith docked his ship as quickly and carefully as possible- the shadowy trail was starting to fade, they had to be able to track it. Thankfully, this didn't take especially long, and before he knew it, he was leading the way ashore, tightly gripping a Poké Ball.

As it turned out, however, the shadowy trail proved rather irrelevant for tracking purposes. Not long after entering the forest, Keith could hear a sound in the distance... a maniacal cackle. "Stewie," he murmured. He glanced down at the ball in his hand, and bravely pressed onward.

Following the maniacal laughter, Keith and the group found themselves in a large open forest clearing. There were but two figures within. One was Ginny, the Pawniard standing by the side of the other figure...

...that figure being Stewie. The Shadow Ledian was the source of the evil laugh. In one fist, he clutched the very remote control that had been used to activate his machine, to kick off this whole thing. In another one of his fists, he clutched a spear-like staff. And he also sat atop a throne which looked as though it had been carved out of wood. By Pawniard blades, if Keith had to guess.

"So!" Stewie cackled. "You have come, hat man, to challenge my reign, my new world order, and you even brought backup. How cute," the Shadow Ledian sneered. "Well, then. By all means, give it a go. Oh, but first..." he added, pressing a Ledian-shaped button on his remote control. Purple sparks flew around Stewie for a moment, before a sinister aura flared up all around him- a dark purple aura that positively oozed malevolence. As if on cue, the sky above Stargazer Island opened up wide, and the Shadow Sky started up. Thankfully not in the intense form that had destroyed Keith's home, but enough that anything that wasn't a Shadow Pokémon would have a hard time.

"Gah... Stewie, we won't let you do this!" Keith declared, throwing his Poké Ball. "Go, Hedwig!" he exclaimed, as the Crobat materialized in a flash of light.

"HAH!" Stewie cackled, flapping his wings and rising off his throne and into the air. "You'll find this fight much more difficult, hat man! Gone are the days when you could depend on a plucky little Pidove to wear me down! This aura you see... I was able to magnify my own shadowy aura, normally invisible to the naked eye, and with it, I have also magnified my power! I can, and will, take you all on at once! COME AT ME!!!" bellowed the Shadow Ledian.

Code:

Stewie appeared!

{{{}}}

The shadowy aura flared to life! Stewie's stats rose drastically!

NOTES:
1: Stewie begins this battle with +3 in Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed due to the artificially enhanced shadowy aura.
2: Shadow Sky is the default weather for the duration of the battle. Weather changing moves will work, but once their effects end, Shadow Sky will resume.
3: Any attacks to steal, swap, or remove held items will not take the remote away from Stewie. The staff he holds can be removed, however.
4: Ginny the Pawniard will join in on the fight before long, fighting on Stewie's side. Due to the concoction Stewie made for her, she is immune to Shadow Sky during this battle.
5: Good luck. You'll need it.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:59 PM   #939
Heather
Naga's Voice

Heather waited out the voyage with bated breath, releasing Grace and keeping her close by, explaining the situation. Grace was quite upset with her, taking her aside to the corner of the ship for a moment.

"Listen, Heather. You know you're not ready for this! A Shadow Ball is enough to set you off still, and you decide it's fine to face off with a megalomaniac Shadow Pokemon itself!? Have you lost your mind!?"

"No. My good judgment and fear, perhaps, at least the latter for the time being, but not my mind. I still brought Circe and Ryuko for a reason. You and Ryuko have abilities that directly benefit from being hit with Electric attacks, and Circe knows Thunder Shock now, and Thunder Wave. The plan is to charge up your Motor Drive and Ryuko's Lightning Rod as much as Possible with Circe. In the meantime, I'll have Danni out for just long enough to get her Snow Warning going and get an Aurora Veil set up to help defend the stronger guys. Once you and Ryuko have some more power, I'll have Circe use Thunder Wave on Stewie, you trap him with Electroweb while he's slowed, and then Ryuko tears into him with all she's got. I'm counting on you to remember this, just in case I lose my nerve, okay, Grace? Please."

"...Fine. Someone's gotta save you from your own stupidity, I suppose."

The ship made land at Stargazer Island, as Heather brought out her other Pokemon, except for Danni. They followed the sound of Stewie's mad cackling, the sound already sending shivers down Heather's spine as she tried to stave off the memories, the terror, the scent of smoke.

Then, they arrived in the clearing. Heather froze as soon as she laid eyes on Stewie himself. The memories, the fragments, they ate away at her wits, her steps becoming shaky before the already-clouded figure before Grace snapped her back to reality.

"Focus, Heather!"

Heather watched in fear as Stewie monologued, then pressed a button. The aura around him grew stronger, now a mere dark cloud completely encasing his form, rendering him invisible to Heather amidst the shadowy aura. Her eyes began to go vacant, before she shook herself back to reality forcefully, taking out a fourth Poke Ball.

"Setup, round one! Danni, come out!" Heather called, the small Alolan Vulpix materializing. Seeing the malevolent Ledian before it, its fur bristled in fear, and the Shadow Sky began to change, snow and hail beginning to fall instead, courtesy of Danni's Snow Warning. "Now, set us up with an Aurora Veil!" she ordered. Danni whined softly, before focusing, her whole body becoming awash in rainbow color, before sending the energy up into the air in a ball which promptly exploded, colorful auroras spreading out all over the surrounding area. "Screen's up, folks, you have your defense!" Heather said. She opened her mouth to rally everyone else, but suddenly, she couldn't find the words. Seeing Danni look back at her in fear, her own came surging back, the Vulpix's expression a picture of her own at that dreadful time. She desperately recalled Danni, but that was all she could muster. Her eyes glazed over, she stood stock still, as Grace tried to snap her out of it once more, to no avail. Heather was back in that burning room for now, as Grace huffed and quickly clambered down to Circe and Ryuko.

"You two, listen up, here's the plan! Circe, you pump Ryuko full of electric moves as much as you can, power her up via Lightning Rod. Ryuko, you do the same to me to power up Motor Drive. Once we've got that under way, Circe, you paralyze Stewie with Thunder Wave. Once he's impaired, I'll pin him down with an Electroweb, at which point Ryuko, you nail Stewie with the best bolts you've got! Circe, you might want to keep the Pawniard distracted once we're on to phase 2, we don't need it cutting the web! Understood?" Grace instructed the two hurriedly, the two of them solemnly nodding. "If it looks like Heather might get hit by ANYTHING dangerous, you stop what you're doing and keep her safe! Got that!?" Grace added, her two compartiots again nodding.

"Good! Phase one, begin! POWER UP!" Grace ordered. Circe immediately set to work, sending a pair of Thunder Waves into Ryuko, which she promptly absorbed with her Lightning Rod ability, who powered herself up with Nasty Plot, reviewing the plan in her head, before activating Grace's Motor Drivewith a Shock Wave.

Grace only had one thought.

It's do or die time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park

Last edited by Heather; 06-18-2017 at 12:11 AM.
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 01:12 AM   #940
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Chroma nodded as Keith explained his reasoning behind vetoing her suggestion. "Fair enough. I'm fine with holding off then."

It wasn't like a scouting crew was an absolute necessity, in any case- it really wasn't long before the shadowy trail began to intensify and shorter still before the crew hit land. It was clear that Keith had less than pleasant memories of this particular island, but that was to be an expected type of battleground from an underhanded creature that believes itself above the world itself. The heterochromiac shivered against the chilled air, the shadows present in the local weather being more prevalent than the streaks of light pouring down in terms of temperature.

She calmly observed the corrupted creature sitting upon his throne like some sort of self-proclaimed king. If he was powerful enough to cause so much trouble in the world in a matter of minutes as a ledian of all things, then it might be in her best interest to pick a shadow up and properly discipline it eventually... But as the usurper's megalomaniacal buzzing was quick to remind her, that was neither here nor there.

Of course, she wasn't just plotting out her distant future- in such a situation, people are bound to slip up and show some sort of weakness to exploit. Stewie was quick to rise up to Keith's challenge when the more experienced trainer sent out his crobat, but we was also quick to press a button on his remote. Immediately upon doing so, his dark purple aura flared up so tremendously that even a normal person would be able to see it. Presumably, that change also came with another massive increase in raw power...

This is How Kings Inevitably Fall

The girl named Heather was the first to react (albeit not in a particularly helpful manner), so her pokemon took it upon themselves to change weather out, erecting a Veil of lights that gave the feeling of being more protected, then trading Electric attacks with each other to apparently become stronger over all themselves. Clearly, she intended to take a more direct approach to victory.

Chroma knew she didn't have that luxury, but didn't care either. She had found the weak spot in the ledian's well-thought-out plan. "Elenchos, flip this fiend's head totally Topsy-Turvey and bring up a Reflecting barrier around the party!" The inkay, sensing his trainer's certainty, sprang immediately into action, devastating one of Stewie's advantages and making sure any retaliatory attacks would be even less effective.

Chroma was far from finished, though. Surely, Stewie had more vitality than any of her pokemon with how powerful he was in general. 'Let's fix that, too,' she thought as she prepared to give out her next batch of orders. "Berue, Endeavor to bring this foolish insect down to our level and spray him with a cloud of Poisonous Powder!!" Without pausing to catch her breath, she moved to her final commands. "Butternut, set up some Grassy Terrain and bombard him with Leeching Seeds!" Her Grass Types set to work with similar enthusiasms. With their trainer so confident despite the dire circumstances, why wouldn't they?

Chroma clutched her last pokeball in her hand. If push comes to shove somehow, she wanted to be sure she had someone to fall back on. Louise was as solid backup as she was going to get out of her team so far...

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"

Last edited by Median Dia; 06-18-2017 at 01:49 AM.
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 01:42 AM   #941
EpicSquirtle

"Crucial? I somehow do-umm..I mean..that's good...great even." Duosion murmured. It seemed that the mitosis Pokemon was struggling to keep his mouth shut about Peeves, given the glare Keith received upon his eyes rolling.
"...Enough about that. Let's get going then. Telpo, you grab Keith and Jake, alright?" Duosion questioned, floating closer to Sophie as he did so.
"Sounds good." Telpo chimed.

In another flash of light, the group vanished from the alleyway, thanks to both Telpo and Duosion's Teleport ability.
----
A second later, the group appeared in the room that was Zack's office. The owner of the office seemed to be typing something on his laptop, but stopped as he realized he had company once more.
"Ah! It's good to see everyone back." Zack smiled. "I trust everything went ok?"
"Apparently it did..according to Jake anyway." Sophie replied. "But..yeah I'd like to hear what happened to..if you don't mind telling us, Jake."

"Umm...ok..s-sure." Jake murmured. Taking a seat on one of the available chairs, Jake began to explain what happened.
He started with their plan to get in, and how Peeves had used his illusions to disguise Keith and him as Catalyst grunts. He continued with their search of the building, and how barren it had been.
Next was finding the tracker itself, and Keith and Jake's encounter with Steven Hagane. He talked about the weird things the Catalyst admin had said..as well as how Steven had used mind control to take over his Pokemon.
"T-that should..be everything." Jake murmured once he was finished.
"Unless...a-am I forgetting something?" Jake questioned, turning his attention to Keith.
Old 06-18-2017, 01:42 AM   #942
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cassieopia nodded "That's her."
Frieghya smiled unsure of how to respond.
----------------------------------------------------
Kawaii dind't have to say a word before her pokemon sprang into action. Her ponyta used it's sunny day attack in a desprate attempt to dispell the shadow sky. Maybe if more people did the same.
Frieghya closed her eyes and used her PSYCHIC powers to ready an attack.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-18-2017, 07:12 AM   #943
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
The shadow pokemon's trail remained warm as the Banette's Revenge and crew tailed it, with another ally arriving in the nick of time in the form of another female. Alex didn't pay much attention, eyes focused on the darkness before him, and the island they were approaching. Said island appeared familiar to Keith, but as the ship landed and the team disembarked and began the hunt, there was little of concern to the location of Stewie as maniacal laughter could be heard.

Alex could only roll his eyes. "Really?" he muttered, not at all impressed with the cocky villain, and even moreso when they followed the voice to the heart of the forest. A Pawniard standing by, most likely a minion of sorts, on a makeshift throne, sat the shadow pokemon. On sight, Alex stared emotionlessly, listening to Stewie's claims, and watched as the bug activated the remote, and a shadow sky opened up above them. As the spiteful light began to fall, the aura around the bug flared up, and he could feel the power from where he stood.

The newcomer was first to give orders as Keith released his Crobat, the girl ordering a snowy Vulpix to set up a defensive front before seizing up in apparent fear. Her other pokemon thankfully appeared to have a plan set, as the other two ladies in the group of humans also delivered their orders. The one with those coloured eyes sent out her Inkay, and Alex knew what the plan regarding this was, to invert those boosts. He felt this would backfire somewhat, but her grass types were on a mission of attrition. The pink haired one meanwhile spoke nothing, but her own Ponyta and Espeon were ready for anything.

"Nice seat you have there, Stewie, must have taken all week to get that speech right," Alex snarked, not at all bothered by the shadowy energy raining down, as though he was used to it. "I'm sure you know who I am and what I'm packing, though even I have my own little secrets you know nothing of," he continued with a knowing smirk. Indeed, as the first few traces of light struck, it seemed to have little effect on the human as he hefted a pair of balls forward. From one emerged a Honchkrow, while the other, a ball all too familiar to Keith in terms of the same aura, released a Zangoose, just as bristling with an aura.

"Frag, you know what we're up against. Psych up and get a feel of that energy round Stewieand give yourself a similar boost, then incinerate that glorified stick he's holding, then punish him for his lack of judgment in this regard. Totsuka, we want to hit the other shadow pokemon there, if that's a thing you feel like doing. If so, blast him with a shadow storm then pin him down with a shadow hold. There will be ample opportunity to fight, but should his metallic minion join in, break them with a double kick."

Alex had a feeling this first round would be anything but simple, given the power emanating from Stewie, but with one pokemon immune to the dark sky and him resistant by proxy of experience with shadow energy, he wasn't overly concerned for his own safety, but rather his other allies.

Unruly Premonition.

Last edited by Raves; 06-18-2017 at 12:00 PM.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 01:51 PM   #944
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"I saw her, too- she looks like a nice Trainer," nodded Chance.

"Hey, Freighya- wanna see my P1 champion belt?" Millicent asked. "It's hanging upstairs in the Battle Room."

With everyone in agreement on returning to Zack, Duosion and Telpo worked together to Teleport the lot of them back to him. Jake started to tell the story, and as he finished, he turned to Keith, asking if he'd forgotten anything.

"I think you got most of it," Keith replied. "One thing, though- the reason they'd found us out? Turns out Catalyst Grunts are equipped with trackers of some sort, probably to prevent exactly what we were doing. Something to bear in mind if we ever end up needing to infiltrate Hagane Labs again. And the tracker- Peeves was able to destroy it with a picture-perfect Future Sight. Our plan was to get out of there after setting off the Future Sight, so we'd hopefully be out of the building before any alarms went off, but as Jake mentioned, Steven kinda sunk that plan. All things considered, though, this was pretty successful- we still destroyed the tracker, and in the process, we also destroyed their mind control device- apparently the culmination of five years of hard work- so yeah, that's gonna be more than a little setback for those guys," Keith grinned.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:52 AM   #945
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cassieopia smiled "She is."
Freighya nodded vigourusly "Yes please!"

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-19-2017, 01:31 AM   #946
EpicSquirtle

Jake nodded as Keith filled in the details he had failed to mention, namingly the fact that the Catalyst grunts wore trackers, in order to prevent what Jake and Keith had attempted.

"Hmm...that is something we should keep in mind from now on." Zack replied. "But besides that, well done you two, it seems thanks to your efforts, we were able to knock Team Catalyst down a few pegs."
"Yeah, it sounds like you guys really cleaned up!" Sophie exclaimed.
"Oh, I almost forgot. Jake, you mentioned Steven's words..how that you two were in the wrong? I don't think I need to tell you this, but just in case..please disregard anything he told you. He's clearly got a few screws loose." Zack said.

"O-of course." Jake replied. "I didn't believe him f-for a moment."

"Good call master. Anyone who acts like he did..he's clearly in the wrong." Telpo added.

"Well, I must thank you all for your hard work out there..I think it's safe to say our mission of investigating Hagane Labs is officially complete. Jake, Keith..you're free to go." Zack smiled.
"Oh but first! I have to request you return your ride pagers. You can do what you wish with the lab coat though." Zack added, turning attention to the fact that Keith still had the Catalyst lab coat in his possession.
"I doubt you'd really want some Team Catalyst memorabilia, but stranger things have happened."
Old 06-19-2017, 02:15 AM   #947
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Well, that's good," smiled Chance. "I've seen her, though I don't believe I got to meet her. Maybe we could come with you when you go back to her?" she suggested.

"Cool," smiled Millicent. She led the way back upstairs, back to the Battle Room, where her P1 Champion belt hung on the wall. "Take a look," she grinned. "I took down a really strong Conkeldurr to win this."

The trackers for each Catalyst Grunt, that was clearly news to Zack. Keith grinned proudly as Zack praised him and Jake for taking Team Catalyst down a few pegs, then made sure to emphasize that Steven was clearly in the wrong. Keith nodded gravely, having tried his best to talk some sense into the man. "It's kind of a shame," he admitted. "I think he really believes he's working towards a better world. I wish there was a way to make them see sense and realize what they're doing won't achieve that at all." Zack then told them that they were free to go, though did request the Ride Pagers back. Keith relinquished his with no fuss- it was a cool little device, for sure, but by no means did he intend to steal it.

Then, Keith's attention was called to the lab coat he still wore. "Oh, yeah," he remarked- he'd never taken off the lab coat following the application of Peeves's illusory disguises. "Well, you're not wrong, I'm most certainly not in the market for Team Catalyst memorabilia," he chuckled. "That said, it's still a perfectly good lab coat," he added fairly. "Could come in handy. Who knows? Maybe this is one piece of Team Catalyst equipment that could end up actually doing some real good in the world somehow," he said with a grin as he took off the lab coat and tucked it away in his backpack. "So, Zack, any way I could access my PC Storage System in here?" he asked. "I'm gonna want to make a quick change to my team now that I've handed in the Ride Pager."
Old 06-19-2017, 02:48 AM   #948
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cassieopia nodded "Sure thing"
Frieghya looked awed "Wow."

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-19-2017, 04:09 AM   #949
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
It wasn't difficult at all to find where Stewie was hiding, just follow the trail of sinister particles to an island, and he could be found in a clearing in the forest (he had recalled Delilah when they hit dry land, so he made a mental note to himself to look for a body of water nearby so he could use his Lanturn to affect the battle in some way). Seeing the Shadow Ledian on a throne took Hyrem back to when he saw Rengar sitting on a very similarly crafted chair; good thing he didn't bring his Zangoose with him, the temptation may have been too great. After hearing Alex's comment about Stewie's throne, Hyrem decided to add to it, "I was thinking of something like that! And we've dethroned a tyrant before...we can do it again!" He held his wrist with the Mega Ring in front of him, clenching his hand into a tight fist as Sera and Daphne stepped to his left and right side respectively, watching as some of the other trainers started putting out their defensive auras. One trainer's Alolan Vulpix actually changed the weather to Hail temporarily, making Wendy growl in annoyance as the chunks of ice began to pelt against her scales while she was in flight; there was plenty of time to give the silly arctic fox a dragon's scolding later, she would put up with this annoyance for now. "Ready guys?" he asked the four Pokemon currently out, Sera and Daphne with him and Wendy and Zatch above him, all acknowledging his call and entering battle stances. "Then let's begin, starting with..."

Mega Resonance!

: Gardevoirite!

Descend from the heavens as an angel of light
And protect your charge with the will of an immortal!
Synch up...and EVOLVE!!
Stand between me and those who wish harm on me or my friends.
Manifest yourself as...

: Mega Gardevoir!!

"Now everyone, synch up and battle! Sera, start with Imprison, lock Stewie out of whatever moves you can! Then start adding to our defense with Safeguard and Light Screen! The rest of you, get in there! Daphne, start with Fake Out to keep Stewie from moving, then Aerial Ace before getting everyone in on the action with Beat Up! Wendy, your job may be the most important: keep Ginny from ever joining the fight! Use Leer on both of them before separating her from Stewie with Blow-Back! Once she's all alone, get close to her and use Roar to scare her off! Zatch, you've also got a big job to do: use Gastro Acid to disable Stewie's ability! Then spit some more stuff on him with Acid Spray before smiting him with a Thunderbolt!"

Daphne, Wendy, and Zatch all nodded before engaging on three different angles; Wendy in particular considered how annoying her target was every time she visited the treetop base this friend of Hyrem's lived in and relished her chance to really teach the paranoid Pawniard not to disrespect a powerful dragon like her. Meanwhile, Sera started to cast her spells, at the same time relaying thoughts with Hyrem. If they failed here...what would happen to the world? And what of those here...what might they be willing to sacrifice for the sake of the greater good? No matter what, this conflict may end up testing everyone's resolve, and there may be some lines crossed that weren't meant to be crossed...

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 06:45 PM   #950
EpicSquirtle

"I too wish there was some way to help them see the light." Zack replied, taking the Ride Pager from Keith.
"Trust me when I say I've tried. There isn't anyway that we can."

After putting the lab coat away, Keith asked Zack if there was a PC he could use. With the ride pager gone, Keith need to switch around his team.

"Umm..y-yeah me too." Jake added, handing over his ride pager as he did so. "I need to s-switch my team....for the journey ahead."

"Oh that's right. You were going to head to that tournament thing. Sure, I'll show you guys where the PC is." Sophie said, rising from her seat.

"After you're done showing them the PC, can you head to the meeting room? There's something I need to discuss with you and the others." Zack said.

"Alright. Well, let's get going then." Sophie said, guiding the group outside of Zack's office. Zack gave one last wave to them, before resuming with his business on his laptop.
----
"I know you've been getting this a lot, but thanks again for all your help." Sophie said as they made their way through the CPAs long hallway once again.
"I was really disappointed when I had to stay behind. I really wanted to destroy every last part of those piles of scum..for all that they did. But I can't really be too mad, considering the way things turned out."
Once she had finished talking, Sophie pointed to two PC terminals, both attached to an otherwise bare wall.

"There you go, just what you were looking for. Once your done proceed to the end of the hall and turn left. Then go up the stairs and press the button on your right to open the door." Sophie said.
"Of course...you can always teleport out if that's your style."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases