UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Tournaments > Cloud Garden Fishing Tournament

Old 12-13-2008, 01:57 PM   #1
Rabid Squirrel
Better than Tyranidos

Magikarp CGFT Battle: Arnold vs. Jerichi

Get ready for the preliminary round of the battling part of the Cloud Garden Fishing Tournament because it's here!

Arnold (Slowpoke) vs. Jerichi (Snorunt)
1 vs. 1
72 hour DQ
Tournament Trainer Battle (Pokemon will be considered to be of equal strength but will not gain or lose any attacks)
Return = KO

Rainbow Waterfalls – The battle takes place in Cloud Garden’s Rainbow Waterfalls. A light mist covers the battlefield, which is a shallow lake, about 7 feet deep at its deepest point. The lake stretches about 20 feet across. Pokemon may battle on the shore if they wish to do so.

Since we already know what Pokémon both of you will be using, just PM your first round orders to me. I'll ref then use an RNG to decide who posts orders for the second round first.
Rabid Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:28 PM   #2
Rabid Squirrel
Better than Tyranidos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi
"All right, Snowy, let's show them the real power of a Snorunt!" Tetsu encouraged.

"Sno!" Snowy responded happily, facing his foe.

"Let's start off by locking Chowder in a Thunder Wave, then show her your Thunderbolt!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
late, sorry bout that =p

Alrighty Chowder, lets see how this battle heads out shall we, take a Future Sight and see what the best course of attaack is and then follow it up with one nifty little Confusion
Well it's a bit (read: very) late, but it's here at last. =D

Two trainers appear on the shore of a small lake by a cascading waterfall. The two men pulls out their Pokéballs and release the occupants. A Snorunt appears on the shore while a Slowpoke materializes right off of the shore. The two trainers then yell out orders to their battlers. Chowder starts on her orders immediately by gazing out into the future; there she sights an attack on Snowy! Snowy immediately responds by shooting off electrical tendrils that wrap around Chowder's body. The Thunder Wave locks Chowder's muscles up making her immobile with paralysis! But the pink Water-type doesn't need to move to psychically assualt her opponent. Chowder's eyes glow bright blue as she uses Confusion to blast Snowy backwards breaking the Thunder Wave leaving the paralysis minor! Snowy responds by charging electricity in his body and then fires a bolt of it through the air that strikes Chowder right on her back!

Chowder is paralyzed, but that should clear in a round or two. She's used a small amount of energy, and a larger amount of health has been lost thanks to the Thunderbolt. Her stats are currently at fifteen sixteenths energy and seven eighths health. Snowy, on the other hand, has used quite a bit of energy with two electric attacks in a row. His health has taken just a small hit leaving him at fifteen sixteenths health and seven eighths energy.

For next round's orders-
(Heads=Jeri, Tails=Arn)
And it is... Heads!

Jeri post orders, followed by Arn!
Old 12-31-2008, 05:45 PM   #3
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

"Nice job, Snowy, you did really well!" Tetsu said excitedly, happy to see that the first round went so well.

"Let's keep up the pressure with a Swords Dance to start, then go in for a Crunch."
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:52 AM   #4
Arnold
Just call me sir

Alrighty Chowder, a rocky start, but we've got the Power and will to win, so lets get things a rolling shall we dear? Lets Hit little Runt with a Confusion while it's spinning and then get an Iron tail ready for when it's nice and close
Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:27 PM   #5
Rabid Squirrel
Better than Tyranidos

Round 2: No Excuse for Tardiness

Sorry I haven't reffed until now. I feel like I should have some sort of excuse, but it's simply a matter of me being lazy. xd Next time please feel free to spam my inbox until I ref.

Snowball starts to spins around very rapidly. His dance sharpens his attack power like a sword. While he spins, his pink aquatic opponent blasts him with a Confusion. The psychic energy propels Snowy into the shallows of the water into which he falls. The Snorunt has already reaped the benefits of the Swords Dance, however, and uses this to his advantage by rushing forward to bite into Chowder. However, despite the paralysis, the Slowpoke whips around with steel coating her tail. The Iron Tail slams into Snowy's side knocking the wind out of him. The Snorunt staggers back to his feet and leaps forward once more. He splashes back through the shallows and bites into Chowder's flesh. The Crunch attack causes Chowder to rear back in pain. The Dark attack does super-effective damage to the hippo.

Chowder has taken a very heavy blow this round with a suped up Crunch, leaving her health at five eighths. She has used only about an eighth of her total energy. Snowy's health has dipped to thirteen sixteenths and his energy rests at about three fourths.

Arn followed by Jeri, please.

Last edited by Rabid Squirrel; 01-17-2009 at 11:08 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:48 PM   #6
Arnold
Just call me sir

Chowder, lets see how we go now, I know you must be tired so let out a nice BIG Yawn jus to show Snorunt how tired you are and then rock it with another Iron Tail
Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:34 PM   #7
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

"Let him knock that drowsiness out of you. Then give him some Payback, followed up by another Thunderbolt."
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Tournaments > Cloud Garden Fishing Tournament