UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 06-20-2017, 01:17 AM   #76
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

(ooc:thats exactly what I meant)

Kawaii's voice hitched as she started to explain what was wrong with him "He-uh, was in an accident before I even got him. I had adopted another pokemon but wanted him too and my friend had this great idea that he would adopt this little guy and then trade him to me. I checked all over in all the rule books but there was nothing anywhere that said we couldn't do that. Just as we had started the trade one of the old Elite Four burst in and ripped him out of the machine saying we had broken the rules and took him away for about a week. It was supposed to be longer but things hapened. What had apparently happened what that this little guy's soul had almost finished dissolving to transfer to my side but Tess interupted the proscess and now he has only the smallest part of his soul left in him." She took a shaky breath in "I've been working to find ways to make him happy."

Frieghya stayed still and let him look around.

Rumpleteaser cheered Yay! I'm glad it works."
--------------------------------------------------
Tonks nodded and floated off into another room.
Kawaii laughed "There were a ton of Shuppets when I visited to pick Tonks out."
Frieghya puffed out her chest The one and only.
Rumpleteaser nodded "Y-yeah, t-thanks P-omona"

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓÒò furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:23 PM   #77
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

The visitor was almost speechless. "I, uh... I have no idea what to say aside from 'that's horrible'. I guess he got stuck with a sad side of his soul or something...?" She thought for a moment. She knew Chroma occasionally dealt with spirits, but those had long since fled their earthly forms. There was no telling whether or not she'd be able to help in this situation...

Nadie took his attention off of his body and looked around the room. The sheer variety of hues he'd never experienced before was simply overwhelming, his mind working overtime to make sense of it all. The most peculiar aspect was the number of details he missed using just his echolocation: the images on the large rectangular structure were constantly moving, lines, spots, and emblems decorated the pillows and blankets, the weird square on the rack kept blinking on and off... So on, and so forth. 'I, I... hadn't realized how much I was missing...' he thought, mildly curious as to whether or not Freighya could still pick it up in their current state.

'It sure does, all right!' The dewpider thought for a second. With the soup as hot as it was, it made sense for him to try and cool it down. But doing so would require an attack, and Rumpleteaser was a bit too close for comfort there... 'Hey could you take a couple steps back, please?'

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 05:45 PM   #78
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Were there?" Keith asked, hearing what Kawaii said about how many Shuppet there were. "Wow. But yeah, Tonks seems pretty nice," he nodded. "Any idea what her grudge might be against, or does she not talk about it?" he asked.

Indeed? Andromeda responded, sounding mildly impressed. The story goes that you and Cyanide held your own rather well against him. It's true, then?

"Damn straight," nodded Cyanide.

"You're welcome," smiled Pomona. "So, you're happy being on this team now, right?" she asked.
Old 06-20-2017, 11:17 PM   #79
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii sighed and pet the seedot gently "I have no idea, I'm taking him to a place that I hope will help him soon." Tengu gave another eerie sigh.

Frieghya could not respond without breaking the connection but could help the woobat by putting lables to things in the room. After he was done she got up and walked around the house letting him see it all.

Rumpleteaser nodded and stepped back a bit.
---------------------------------------------------
Kawaii nodded "Kinda, she's mentioned a few things about her family and the 'old days' but she doesn't like to talk about it."
Frieghya blushed It was mostly Cyanide, I couldn't do much back then.
Rumpleteaser smiled "Y-yeah I-i a-am!"

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 06-20-2017, 11:28 PM   #80
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"At least there's the possibility to fix him, right?" She really had no idea what sort of place her benefactor was talking about, but if it was possible to fix up this dismal little acorn, then by all means she should take the chance. "...Now I feel a little lucky that Glimmer doesn't have such terrible issues..."

Freighya continued to display her mental prowess by naming everything Nadie didn't have one for, leaving him wondering how long it would take him to memorize it all. He didn't exactly have much time time to dwell on that question, though. He instead focused on parking his body on top of the couch. 'There, now I won't be splitting the connection as much. Lead the way!'

'Thank you!' He fired a weak Aurora Beam next to the bowl, using the resulting chill to make the soup a more palatable temperature. Cautiously, he began to drink again. 'Ah, that's much better!'

Old 06-21-2017, 03:38 PM   #81
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded. "Alright, well, obviously, don't force it," he responded. "Though I recommend making it clear that she's welcome to talk to you if ever she does decide she wants to talk about it. Whatever her grudge is, confronting the source of it is gonna be a very big deal to her."

"Hey," Cyanide said to Freighya. "I was there, and believe me when I say you did plenty. Don't think I could've held up nearly as well if you ain't been there."

"Yay!" Pomona smiled. "I knew you had to be- your Trainer's really good friends with my Trainer, and I know that she's really nice! I bet your teammates are all really nice, too, right?" she asked.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:41 PM   #82
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii tilted her head "That's an interesting name, Glimmer, is it a shiny Seedot?"
at the mention of the name Tengu stirred in Kawaii's hands.

Frieghya stopped in the Kitchen first.

Rumpleteaser looked impressed at the Dewpider's skills "h-hey, c-cool t-trick." she smiled at her own pun.
---------------------------------------------------
Kawaii looked concerned "If she confront's it does she stop being a pokemon and move on?"
Frieghya flushed deeper I was a distraction mostly, I could only use tackle and Swift.
Rumpleteaser nodded "m-most o-of t-them. V-victoria w-wants t-to r-recruit m-me."

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-22-2017, 12:28 AM   #83
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

The hollow one's stirring did not go unnoticed, but she wasn't certain what to make of it. "Yeah, she's a shiner, alright. I'm not exactly sure how she manages to hide despite that, though."

The kitchen was relatively more packed the the living room, both in terms of appliances and life. Seeing more than just Freighya certainly gave Nadie a greater appreciation of life's variety even from this small sample size, though... it did make the dewpider he called teammate seem even more peculiar than he had before. He hadn't been able to pierce through Bell's Water Bubble with his echolocation and sort of just assumed that was head as a result. At the very least, he seemed to be enjoying his time with the stubbier feline, so that was a big plus.
The same could not be said about Nadie's trainer, though. Even with his usual senses so far away, he could tell that Ami was failing to hide some sort of discomfort. Judging from the creepy looking seedot in the other human's arms, it was probably about the recent "recruit" and not worth actually getting worried over. Another question did come to mind, though. 'Say, is it common for humans to have large spots on them? Er, I guess you should shake your head to answer that...'

Bell blinked. 'Is it? I guess bending light like that is easier when you're constantly surrounded by water, but... I don't think it's anything special for my kind.' He took another sip of the soup. 'Not that I've met any others yet, of course!'

(OOC: And everything is red now! Muahahahahahahahahaha~!)

Old 06-22-2017, 06:59 PM   #84
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Not necessarily," Keith shook his head. "My understanding is that it's definitely an option, but both Myrtle and Helena opted to stay the way they are after confronting the source of their grudges. Honestly, it's entirely up to Tonks."

"Call it whatever you like, but the fact remains I probably wouldn't be here to talk about it if you ain't done what you did," insisted Cyanide, a grin on her face.

Pomona tilted her head. "Recruit you?" she repeated. "What do you mean?"
Old 06-23-2017, 12:03 AM   #85
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii thought for a moment then set the seedot down "Exscuse me." she got up and left the room for a moment. Tengu got up and stalked towards the other trainer "Shiny..." he breathed in perfect human speech "like a...soul."
Kawaii returned and plonked a book on the table the cover read 'WHAT IS A SHINY; WHAT IS A SOUL?' she flipped through it and opened it to a page with a diagram with a Squirtle much like Tengu, its eyes dark and lifeless. Connected to in through a white bar was a shiny Squirtle with a sneeky look on it's face. The caption read: 'Fig.2a; if a Pokemon's soul is forced from it's body it is attracted to a sparkling object of life.'
Frieghya shook her head then moved on to her trainer's room.
Rumpleteaser shrugged "I-i c-can't d-do m-much y-yet." she said djectidly.
-------------------------------
Kawaii smiled "Tonks seems to love it here." she sighed "Anyway, Frieghya's been teaching me Eevee language."
Frieghya smiled We did it togeather. I could probably kick his ass now though.
Rumpleteaser sighed "V-victoria h-has t-this h-hatrid t-towards m-male p-pokemon u-unless p-proven o-otherwise. S-she i-is g-gathering a-an a-all f-female a-army t-to d-defeat t-the 'o-opressing c-crush o-of m-men.' ,t-that's w-what s-she s-says a-anyway. I-i g-get t-the f-feeling s-she's h-hiding s-something. s-sometimes s-she c-comes b-back from h-her 'r-recruitment' o-outings w-with b-blood o-on h-her p-paws a-and m-muzzle.S-she d-doesn't e-eat d-dinner w-with u-us o-on t-those n-nights."

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-23-2017, 01:21 AM   #86
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Kawaii's sudden departure was, well, sudden, yet the seriousness of it was enough to keep Ami waiting where she was. The seedot she was left with, on the other hand... "U-u-u-uhm, I-I guess?" The black eyes, now shimmering with an otherworldy desire, were freaky enough, but the unexpected speech was enough to make her seriously contemplate bolting for a door. Nervously, she looked about the room in search of something remotely comforting. An espeon slunk shook its head as it slunk past, and her dewpider seemed to be a little lost in his dealings with a less-than-thrilled looking skitty on the other side of the room. Ami was effectively alone.
A thud against the table brought the visitor back to her senses. Kawaii had placed a book of some sort on the table and opened it to a particular page. Ami looked at the image and its caption and blinked. Apparently, this sort of thing happened enough for someone to write a thesis on it... The thought chilled her. "Okay, so... does the article say anything else regarding this?" She pulled out a dark pokeball pulsing with violet cybernetic light. "I want to help if I can, but also don't want deal with any problems she might cause in the meantime..."

'So my trainer's special, huh?' Nadie had no idea whether or not this curious trait hat any significance, but it hadn't seemed to have caused them any trouble. His attention was quickly pulled toward the next destination,
where different shades of the same hue provided enough contrast amongst themselves to make each individual item stand out on its own. 'This place... is kinda like the way I usually sense things, but... brighter? Is that the word usually used here?'

'I, uh...' Bell found himself unsure of what to say. He had no clue what Rumple was actually capable of, and knew too little about her to think of any possibilities. '...I'm sorry.' He silently went back to drinking his soup, mentally kicking himself for not being more helpful.

(OOC: And I thought I was disappointed that Bell was a level off from learning Spider Web before... It would've been useful here!)

Old 06-23-2017, 06:44 PM   #87
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Well, that's good," Keith smiled as Kawaii explained that Tonks seemed to enjoy it here. Then, she went on to add that Freighya was teaching her Eevee language. "Really?" Keith replied, sounding interested. "That's pretty cool. How's it coming along?" he asked.

Cyanide smiled back. "Damn right we did it together," she agreed.

Pomona listened as Rumpleteaser explained about Victoria, her hatred of male Pokémon, and her so-called recruitment outings that generally ended with her coming back with blood on her face and paws, and her refusal to eat with her team on such nights. "Maybe she just hunts for her dinner on these outings?" Pomona guessed. "Some of my teammates hunt for their food. Umm... b-but why does she hate male Pokémon?" she asked. "Did a male Pokémon do something bad to her once?"
Old 06-24-2017, 01:29 AM   #88
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii sighed "the research is still foggy. The don't know why this kind of thing happens, all they know is that shinys and souless pokemon are connected somehow."

[color=light pink]
Frieghya did her best to convey the idea of shade and depth.
[/color]

Rumpleteaser shrugged.
-------------_------------__-_-----_-
Kawaii shrugged "decent enough.It's kinda tricky."
Frieghya blushed.
Rumpleteaser shrugged "I-i d-dont k-know. I-i w-would a-ask h-her."

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #89
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"In other words, there's no guarantee that Glimmer's pressence will do anything aside from calm his nerves..." She looked at the ball in her hand. "Just what am I going to do...?"
The creature within the orb had its own plans. With a sudden pop, it burst out a cloud of violet energy accentuated by lighter 1's and 0's, bounced off its trainer's head, and landed in the middle of the table, where it materialized into a reddish seedot spinning on her point. She slowed to a stop and faced her fellow acorn pokemon. Ami was staring the the cyber ball while rubbing her new bruise. "...Is this thing glitchy or something?"

'Come to think of it, this room matches your human's head fur,' Nadie noted as he took in as many details as he could from their current vantage point. There was an out place collection of things in one corner, but the woobat got the sense that was both sacred and off-limits. Aside from that, everything followed the theme almost to a T. '...And all of your fur, for that matter. I guess that was done on purpose, huh?'

Bell finished his soup and pushed the bowl aside. 'I guess... there is a place that can teach pokemon how to do things. I've heard they've even begun "advance tutoring" for teaching things normally impossible for a pokemon's species.' He shrugged as best as he could. 'I'm not too sure on the specifics, but maybe that's something you could look into?'

Old 06-24-2017, 08:04 PM   #90
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded. "I'd imagine so, yeah," he agreed. "It only took me a few hours to get the hang of Shuppet language, though a lot of that has to do with what I am, y'know? But yeah, that's very cool," he grinned. "And when you learn one Pokémon's language, you become able to understand the language of any of its evolutionary relatives. I actually also know Banette language, but I reserve that for... special occasions. But yeah- you'll be able to understand what any Eeveelution's saying ever," he nodded."That's just awesome. Though sometimes I think I'm better off not knowing the translation to some of the things Cyanide says," he added with a chuckle.

Cyanide couldn't help but smirk as her praise made her friend blush. "So, Freighya, what's new with you, anyway?" she asked.

"Maybe I'll do that," nodded Pomona. She glanced around the kitchen before realizing one fairly important detail- she never found out what kind of Pokémon Victoria was. "Um... which one is Victoria?" she asked Rumpleteaser.
Old 06-25-2017, 02:23 AM   #91
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii raised her eyebrows "In my expirience rowdier pokemon don't hold well in their pokeballs."
Tengu became more rowdy and bumped up against it's fellow pokemon.

Frieghya nodded and wandered in the room a bit before moving on, they were almost done and she was hungry.

Rumpleteaser nodded "T-thanks f-for t-the a-advice."
-------------------------------------
Kawaii laughed "Yeah, meowth was just telling my that."
Frieghya smiled well, we did get an interesting visitor yesterday. she blushed.
Rumpleteaser pointed out Victoria who was scarfing down the meat,"S-she's t-that P-purloin o-over t-there."

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-25-2017, 10:14 AM   #92
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"...Huh. That's weird." Ami found herself wondering about just how much control she had to begin with. "Hopefully this doesn't become a trend..."
Glimmerwood held her ground, eyes fixed in a stare as she tried to comprehend what was wrong with her kinsman. The stray sparkles that flew off of her intensified with her gaze. Finally, she spoke to him. '...Just what are you?'

'Okay, I guess that was your human's room?' Nadie thought as his guide exited the pink-concentrated place. 'So, where to, next?'

Bell's cheeks brightened a touch. 'I was just giving you the only idea I had. But... you're welcome!'

Old 06-25-2017, 05:01 PM   #93
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Yeah, Meowth would know pretty well," Keith grinned. "He and I once talked about the possibility of him teaching me Meowth language, too. I'm also considering having Marvolo teach me Seviper language- I can actually understand it, I just can't speak it."

"Ooh," grinned Cyanide, noting how Freighya was blushing at the mention of this visitor. "Do tell."

Pomona nodded. "OK," she said. "I'll go say hi to her," she said, with a confident smile. And with that, the Ivysaur wandered over towards the Purrloin. "Hi!" Pomona smiled in her usual perky fashion. "I'm Pomona. You're Victoria, right? It's nice to meet you."
Old 06-26-2017, 04:19 PM   #94
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
Seiko had stepped out of her base earlier that morning to make the most of what had promised to be a nice afternoon. Alas, Mother Nature had no intention of cooperating, and she and her companions had the misfortune of being caught in a torrential downpour. Now she stood sopping wet, cradling her shivering shiny Alolan Vulpix Sasha in a close embrace before a unfamiliar residence. She hastened to knock on the door.

Deep breath, Seiko: you need shelter. Whoever lives here will understand.
Kyuu-Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 05:13 PM   #95
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

(updates will now go in the order of how deep in the house they are)

Kawaii was rather tired of the rain but didn't mind the company it had brought. When she heard the knock on the door she jumped up and ushered in the newcomer. The girl was cuddling an oddly colored Alolan vulpix. Kawaii kindly ushered the two inside. Oisin walked in holding a towel in his mouth, Kawaii thanked the little deer and offered the towel to the newcommer. Rumpleteaser peeked her head over the couch whiled Frieghya yawned and got up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kawaii shook her head," the more they train the more the stay in their balls."
Tengu made his eerie sigh "my soul...is gone"

Frighya led the way into the battle room.

Rumpleteaser smiled.
-----------------------------------------
Kawaii nodded "cool, you should defiantly try it."
Frieghya reddened He is a Woobat named Nadie and I felt a kind of conection with him.
Rumpleteaser nodded as Pomona left.
Victoria stiffened as she was approached "That's me, nice to meet you too Pomona." she said with a sly smile.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-26-2017, 05:27 PM   #96
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"I think I will," Keith decided. "When I get home, I'll ask Marv if he's willing to go with it."

"Ya tink he'll do it?" Meowth asked.

Keith shrugged. "Why wouldn't he?" he responded. "I feel like he'd consider being able to teach a human Seviper language something to brag about."

Cyanide's grin widened as Freighya's face reddened. "A connection, hmm?" she responded. "I'm starting to get that, yeah. Your face is going redder than an Electrode's ass at the very mention of him. You really like him, don't you?" she asked.

Pomona smiled back, her smile more sweet than sly. "So, um... Rumpleteaser says you really hate male Pokémon," she said, looking a little confused at this. "Why?"
Old 06-26-2017, 06:05 PM   #97
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"Well, that's certainly a relief," Ami replied, being sure to keep an eye on her little trouble maker. "Though I suppose it could come in handy from time to time..."
Glimmer blinked, not quite sure what to make of this revelation. '...Gone? Did someone steal it or something?'

Nadie unconsciously blinked (a little awkward to do given that he was using someone else's eyes). Compared to the other rooms Freighya had had showed him, this one was super-duper simple. A platform, a smaller version of one of the machines in the kitchen, and a very simplistic color scheme: not exactly the most impressive looking. 'So, uh... what exactly is this room for?' he asked, not bothering to hide his mild disappointment because he knew she'd feel it anyway. He quickly realized his mistake and tried fix it. 'Actually, that can wait until we're done. It's kinda dumb of me to even ask right now!'

Bell's eyes showed a smile of his own now that Rumpleteaser's mood seems to have picked itself back up. 'You should do that more often, it's pretty cute!' he suggested innocently.

Old 06-26-2017, 10:07 PM   #98
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
Seiko stood wide-eyed with her mouth slightly agape as she struggled to process the scene before her. A young pink-haired woman--likely a trainer judging from the assortment of matching Pokemon by her side--was currently presenting her with a towel and gesturing her and Sasha inside. How did she know what I was going to ask for?

Seiko did as directed, taking the towel from the amiable Deerling and nodding in thanks. She placed Sasha on the ground and immediately began patting dry the Fox Pokemon's delicate, wispy fronds. She switched to her belly, then along her back, finally finishing with her six pale tails. Once the kit was nice and fluffy, Seiko rushed to towel her own hair and skin off in a far less tacit manner.

"Thank you oh so much!" she bowed to the pinkette and her party. "Sasha--my Vulpix--and I were caught unawares by a summer storm and were in desperate need of shelter. I don't know what we would have done without your hospitality..."
Kyuu-Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 12:03 PM   #99
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled and nodded "It's no problem the storm seems to attract a lot of people lately."

--------------------------------------------------------

Kawaii shrugged "Depennds on the pokemon really."
Tengu sighed "sort of...a trade...was interupted...my soul...dissipated...into the...air"

Frieghya ended the tour in the pokemon bedroom.

Rumpleteaser blushed "o-oh t-thank y-you
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii giggled.
Frieghya nodded I think so
Victoria rolled her eyes "Male pokemon have been nothing but rude to me until I joined Kawaii's team"

Hater of loss meme

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 06-27-2017 at 12:11 PM.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:06 PM   #100
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Heh, yeah," grinned Keith. "Best way to talk Marvolo into doing something is to convince him he'll be able to brag about it afterwards. Or bribe him with food. Either or. But yeah- he loves having cool stories about himself to tell his daughters."

Cyanide grinned. It almost looked somewhere between a smirk and a genuine smile. "And, uh... do you think he feels the same way about you?" she asked.

Pomona nodded. "I kinda know what you mean, except instead of male Pokémon, it's Stunfisk," she replied. "The first Stunfisk I ever met was super mean, and because of him, I became scared of all Stunfisk... but the next one I met is really nice and kind," she added with a smile. "He's one of my best friends now. So... you've been meeting nicer male Pokémon now that you're on Kawaii's team?" she asked the Purrloin.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases