UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 11:40 PM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Delibird It's Christmas! (2014)

Its that time of the year once again, turkeys cooking, presents opening...toys probably not working because someone forgot to buy batteries..fun times, you know what else is fun?

Free stuff, here's some free stuff

includes:
x3 Mysterious Gummi - Raises IQ of All Types
x3 Red Gummi - Raises IQ of Fire Types
x3 Grass gummi - Raises IQ of Grass Types
x3 Blue Gummi - Raises IQ of Water Types

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
The user emits thin ice type waves from it's mouth, the crystal effect floating towards the opponent, entering through any open pores in their skin. After one round the ice crystals start to attack the brain of the opponent, causing minor damage (the same amount that a confusion would hit). While the crystals attack the brain, the effect of brain freeze makes the opponent have a 10% chance of forgetting the move that was ordered last.
Contest Type (Beauty)
Contest Effect: Makes the last Pokemon to appeal lose <3 <3 <3 appeal points

Last edited by Arnold; 12-25-2014 at 06:53 AM.
Old 12-25-2014, 12:59 AM   #2
Stark
Rainbow Badge

It's Christmas time... So here's to you raise a glass for everyone... Here's to them underneath that burning sun... Let them know that Christmas time is here!

And while you're at it have a few Christmas goodies for yourselves...

This Christmas Candy will give two levels to Ice Type Pokémon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
This Cranberry Juice will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
This sweet and succulent Cranberry will raise your Pokémon's level by 2. (Expires December 31 2014)
1 x Heart Scale

A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.
Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Red Nosed Stantler Plushie ~ Just like Rudolf. Have a Pokemon squeeze it and it will somehow bestow that Pokemon with the knowledge to use the move Flash! Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Old 12-25-2014, 03:36 AM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

It's Chriiiistmaaaas!

Merry Merry Christmas

Santa left me a special bag of presents this year and I thought I would share them all with the lovely members of FB ^-^

Inside is a very special item:

MYSTIC MISTLETOE
This seemingly normal spring of foliage has a special mystic aura that affects whomever kisses underneath it.
~Two of your own Pokemon may exchange a Christmas kiss but they must be of opposing genders
~Both Pokemon gain 3 Levels each
~Both receive 2 Beauty Points each
~The Beauty Contest Stat of each Pokemon raises by 20 (You must post this stat gain for each Pokemon in the Pokespa for final confirmation)
~Each Pokemon will learn one new Egg Move each.

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
3x Clear Gummi's
3 x Blue Gummi's
3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
Old 12-25-2014, 07:20 AM   #4
enchantress
Queen of the Night

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaa!
I hope you enjoy these special gifts from me this holiday season.

This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
This Trading Card Palace Pass will allow you to choose any cards you like to the value of 75,000 coins from any of the currently available Booster Packs and Theme Decks on offer.

And finally, a choice of one of these two lovely Pokéballs:-
(Please only quote the one you wish to keep)
A Christmas Pokéball (A Pokémon is released from this ball in a flurry of snowflakes.
Stantler, Delibird, Snover, Deerling and Cryogonal will receive two Beauty Points if captured with this Pokéball)
Or this delicious Gingerbread Ball (Works the same as a normal Pokéball but beware!
It is edible so you might want to be very careful about actually housing a Pokémon in it)

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful day!

The passes are non-tradeable and expire on 29th December 2014
so please be sure to use them on or before that date.
Old 12-27-2014, 10:01 AM   #5
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Its that time of the year once again, turkeys cooking, presents opening...toys probably not working because someone forgot to buy batteries..fun times, you know what else is fun?

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
The user emits thin ice type waves from it's mouth, the crystal effect floating towards the opponent, entering through any open pores in their skin. After one round the ice crystals start to attack the brain of the opponent, causing minor damage (the same amount that a confusion would hit). While the crystals attack the brain, the effect of brain freeze makes the opponent have a 10% chance of forgetting the move that was ordered last.
Contest Type (Beauty)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
It's Christmas time... So here's to you raise a glass for everyone... Here's to them underneath that burning sun... Let them know that Christmas time is here!

This Christmas Candy will give two levels to Ice Type Pokémon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
This Cranberry Juice will give your Pokémon an intelligence boost, helping them to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
This sweet and succulent Cranberry will raise your Pokémon's level by 2. (Expires December 31 2014)
1 x Heart Scale

A choice of one of these special plushies to snuggle with on a cold winter night.
Delibird Plushie ~ Gives a present which, once opened, showers your Pokémon in a mist of ice and snow, teaching them the move Blizzard. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Lapras Plushie ~ When squeezed by your Pokémon it will teach them Ice Beam. Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Red Nosed Stantler Plushie ~ Just like Rudolf. Have a Pokemon squeeze it and it will somehow bestow that Pokemon with the knowledge to use the move Flash! Once used, it will revert into a regular plushie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Merry Merry Christmas

Santa left me a special bag of presents this year and I thought I would share them all with the lovely members of FB ^-^

MYSTIC MISTLETOE
This seemingly normal spring of foliage has a special mystic aura that affects whomever kisses underneath it.
~Two of your own Pokemon may exchange a Christmas kiss but they must be of opposing genders
~The Beauty Contest Stat of each Pokemon raises by 20 (You must post this stat gain for each Pokemon in the Pokespa for final confirmation)

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
3x Clear Gummi's
3 x Blue Gummi's
3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This Super Pass will reward you with a few little perks in FB's shops on Monday.
This Trading Card Palace Pass will allow you to choose any cards you like to the value of 75,000 coins from any of the currently available Booster Packs and Theme Decks on offer.

Or this delicious Gingerbread Ball (Works the same as a normal Pokéball but beware!
It is edible so you might want to be very careful about actually housing a Pokémon in it)

Feeding a Christmas Candy and Cranberry to Luke the Spheal, raising him from Lv.7 to Lv.11.
Feeding Cranberry Juice to Luke the Spheal, teaching him the MT move Super Fang.

Chomp Chomp the male Totodile and Streisand the female Binacle are placed under the Mystic Mistletoe.

Chomp Chomp bares his fang-lined jaw while Streisand's heads bop up and down in an expression that seems both unimpressed and confrontational.

...Yeah, I have no idea how that's going to work either.

Chomp Chomp:
- goes from Lv.1 to Lv.3
- gains 2 Beauty Points from 0 to 2
- gains +20 Beauty from 0 to +20
- learns the Egg move Ancient Power

Streisand:
- goes from Lv.5 to Lv.7
- gains 2 Beauty Points from 0 to 2
- gains +20 Beauty from 0 to +20
- learns the Egg move Tickle

Picking up:
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Red Gummis
x3 Grass Gummis
x3 Clear Gummis
x3 White Gummis
x6 Blue Gummis
x1 Blueberry Slushie
x1 Lapras Plushie
x1 TM Frost Breath
x1 Super Pass
x1 Trading Card Palace Pass
x1 Gingerbread Ball

And a merry Postboxing Day.
Old 12-27-2014, 11:30 AM   #6
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)
Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:
Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
3x Clear Gummi's
3 x Blue Gummi's
3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Gingerbread Ball (Works the same as a normal Pokéball but beware!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope you all had a great day with your loved ones! Time for presents!

From Arnold:

- Gummi Bag with yummy Gummis
x3 Grass Gummi - Raises IQ of Grass Types
- Blueberry Slushie

From Stark:
- Christmas Candy
- Cranberry Juice
- Cranberry
- Heart Scale
- Lapras Plushie (don’t have one of those yet!)

From Arc_Angel:
- Mystic Mistletoe
- TM Frost Breath
- 3x Clear Gummi's – Raises IQ of Ice Types
- 3x Blue Gummi's – Raises IQ of Water Types
- 3x White Gummi's – Raises IQ of Normal Types

From enchantress:
- Super Pass
- Trading Card Palace Pass
- Gingerbread Ball

Now to celebrate here –
Feeding the Blueberry Slushie to my Drifloon♂ to teach him Brain Freeze.
Feeding the Christmas Candy to my Sneasel to raise his level from 1 to 3.
Feeding the Cranberry Juice to my Ledyba to teach him EM Drain Punch.
Feeding the Cranberry to my Kricketot to raise his level from 1 to 3.
Giving the Lapras Plushie to my Sneasel to hug. *Sneasel learned Ice Beam.* Sweet, I got a Lapras Plushie now!

I hang up the Mistletoe –
Torkoal and my Sassy Drifloon♀ step under it and give each other a peck on the cheek.
Torkoal
- Torkoal’s level raised from 27 to 30. *Torkoal learned Flamethrower.*
- Torkoal’s Happiness Points raise from 00 to 02…when I confirm them.
- Torkoal’s Beauty Stat raises from 30 to 50. He seems quite Relaxed lately.
- Torkoal learned EM Clear Smog.

Drifloon ♀
- ♀ Drifloon’s level raised from 7 to 10. *♀ Drifloon learned Gust.*
- ♀ Drifloon’s Happiness Points are already maxed out at 10.
- ♀ Drifloon’s Beauty Stat raises from 20 to 40.
- ♀ Drifloon learned EM Destiny Bond.

Taking the rest with me.
Old 12-27-2014, 11:59 AM   #7
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)
Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:
Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
3x Clear Gummi's
3 x Blue Gummi's
3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yay free stuff! Perfect for the holiday season.

From Arn:
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Red Gummi
x3 Grass Gummi
x3 Blue Gummi
x1 Blueberry Slushie

From Stark:
x1 Christmas Candy to feed to my Vanillite, raising him from Lv.26 to Lv.28.
x1 Cranberry Juice for my Golett to drink, teaching it MT Earth Power.
x1 Cranberry for my Girafarig to snack on, raising her from Lv.3 to Lv.5.
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Lapras Plushie

From Arc:
x1 Mystic Mistletoe to trick my Hasty Eevee and Quirky Tentacool into standing underneath ... Yeah, it was my Carnivine's idea ...
- Eevee grows from Lv.16 to Lv.19.
- Her Beauty stat rises from 20 to 40.
- She learns EM Fake Tears.
- Tentacool grows from Lv.8 to Lv.11.
- His Beauty stat rises from 20 to 40.
- He learns EM Acupressure.
x1 TM Frost Breath
x3 Clear Gummis
x3 Blue Gummis
x3 White Gummis

From Tess:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Gingerbread Ball

Thanks for all of this! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
Old 12-27-2014, 02:23 PM   #8
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)
Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:
Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
3x Clear Gummi's
3 x Blue Gummi's
3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

A Christmas Pokéball (A Pokémon is released from this ball in a flurry of snowflakes.
Stantler, Delibird, Snover, Deerling and Cryogonal will receive two Beauty Points if captured with this Pokéball)

Merry Christmas!

From Arn:
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Red Gummi
x3 Grass Gummi
x3 Blue Gummi
x1 Blueberry Slushie

From Stark:
x1 Christmas Candy to feed to my Sneasel, raising him from Lv 34 to Lv 36.
x1 Cranberry Juice for my Larvitar to drink, teaching her MT Superpower.
x1 Cranberry for my Larvitar to eat, raising her from Lv 7 to Lv 9.
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Lapras Plushie

From Arc:
x1 Mystic Mistletoe that my dear Growlithe and Houndour will make use of...
- Houndour grows from Lv 45 to Lv 48.
- Her Beauty stat rises from 10 to 30.
- She learns EM Fire Spin.
- Growlithe grows from Lv 45 to Lv 48.
- His Beauty stat rises from 10 to 30.
- He learns EM Body Slam.
x1 TM Frost Breath
x3 Clear Gummis
x3 Blue Gummis
x3 White Gummis

From Tess:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Gingerbread Ball

Last edited by Charminions; 12-28-2014 at 03:15 PM.
Old 12-28-2014, 04:13 AM   #9
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)
Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:
Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
3x Clear Gummi's
3 x Blue Gummi's
3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Picking up:
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Red Gummi
x3 Grass Gummi
x3 Blue Gummi
x1 Blueberry Slushie
x1 Christmas Candy (now a regular candy)
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Red Nosed Stantler Plushie
x1 TM Frost Breath
x3 Clear Gummi
x3 Blue Gummi
x3 White Gummi
x1 Super Pass
x1 Gingerbread Ball

Using x1 Cranberry to raise my Houndour from Lv. 41 to Lv. 43.
Old 12-28-2014, 04:15 AM   #10
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)
Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:
Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
3x Clear Gummi's
3 x Blue Gummi's
3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And finally, a choice of one of these two lovely Pokéballs:

From Arn:
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Red Gummi
x3 Grass Gummi
x3 Blue Gummi
x1 Blueberry Slushie

From Stark:
x1 Christmas Candy
x1 Cranberry Juice which I will be giving to Kerdov (Gible) to teach him MT Dragon Pulse.
x1 Cranberry which I will be giving to Surus (Phanpy) to raise him from Level 8 to 10.
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Lapras Plushie

From Arc:
x1 Mystic Mistletoe which Druddigon and Aron will make use of, bring them from Level 33 to 36 and 32 to 35, respectively. Druddigon learns EM Metal Claw. Aron learns EM Screech.
x1 TM Frost Breath
x3 Clear Gummis
x3 Blue Gummis
x3 White Gummis

From Tess:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Gingerbread Ball

Merry Christmas~
Old 12-28-2014, 07:01 AM   #11
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)
Quote:

1 x Heart Scale
Quote:
Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
3x Clear Gummi's
3 x Blue Gummi's
3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This delicious Gingerbread Ball (Works the same as a normal Pokéball but beware!

Picking up some Christmas cheer:

x1 Gummi Bag containing:-
x3 Mysterious Gummi's for my Dragonair, Crystal, raising her IQ from 48-51.
x3 Red Gummi's for my Houndour, Tempest, raising her IQ from 36-39.
x3 Grass Gummi's for my Bellsprout, Sprout, raising his IQ from 4-7.
x3 Blue Gummi's for my Lapras, Nessie, raising her IQ from 23-26.

x1 Blueberry Slushie for my Smoochum, Elsie, teaching her CM Brain Freeze.
x1 Christmas Candy also for my Smoochum, raising her from Lv.10-Lv.12.
x1 Cranberry Juice for Smoochum, teaching her EM Miracle Eye.
x1 Cranberry for my Sneasel, raising him from Lv.6-Lv.8.
x1 Heart Scale for my collection.
x1 Delibird Plushie for my Omanyte, teaching him TM Blizzard.

Sharing a kiss under the Mystic Mistletoe are my male Omanyte and female Lileep:-
*Hardy Omanyte rises from Lv.10-Lv.13, his happiness going from 8-10, his contest beauty stat from 0-20, and he learns EM Haze.
*Mild Lileep rises from Lv.10-Lv.13, her happiness going from 8-10, her contest beauty stat from 10-30, and she learns EM Barrier.

x1 TM Frost Breath for Smoochum.

Some more Gummi's:-
x3 Clear Gummi's for my Lapras, Nessie, raising her IQ from 26 (above) - 29.
x3 Blue Gummi's for Nessie again, raising her IQ from 29-32.
x3 White Gummi's for my Pidgeot, Skye, raising her IQ from 16-19.

x1 Super Pass for some additional weekly training.
x1 Trading Card Palace Pass that I plan to use this time...
x1 Gingerbread Ball because it's different. And edible. Did I mention it's edible? *tummy rumbles*

Merry Christmas :)
Old 12-28-2014, 07:19 AM   #12
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)
Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:
Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
3x Clear Gummi's
3 x Blue Gummi's
3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Collecting:

x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Red Gummis
x3 Grass Gummis
x6 Blue Gummis (three from Arnold, three from Arc_Angel)
x1 Blueberry Slushie (teaches the move Brain Freeze)
x1 Christmas Candy
x1 Cranberry Juice
x1 Cranberry
x1 Lapras Plushie (teaches the move Ice Beam)
x1 Mystic Mistletoe (insofar as this is "collected"; see below)
x1 TM Frost Breath
x3 Clear Gummis
x3 White Gummis
x1 Super Pass
x1 Gingerbread Ball

Feeding the Christmas Candy to my Level 1 Hoppip, raising her level to Level 2. Also feeding her the Cranberry, raising her level now to Level 4.

Hoppip grew to Level 4! Hoppip learned Synthesis!

Feeding the Cranberry Juice to my Level 19 Sewaddle, teaching her EM Camouflage.

Applying the Mystic Mistletoe to my Level 19 male Eevee and my Level 19 female Eevee.
  • their levels are both raised to Level 22
  • both already have max Beauty (10 BPs)
  • their Beauty Contest stats are raised by 20, going from 20 to 40 (upon confirmation in the Pokespa)
  • they each learn EM Tickle
Thanks very much! Merry Christmas!

Last edited by Talon87; 12-29-2014 at 06:18 PM.
Old 12-28-2014, 02:03 PM   #13
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)
Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:
Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
3x Clear Gummi's
3 x Blue Gummi's
3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And finally, a -
Gingerbread Ball (Works the same as a normal Pokéball but beware!

Merry Christmas guys, hope all is well with you and your loved ones over the holiday period.

Picking up;
3 Mysterious Gummi to be taken to the IQ shop
3 Red Gummi to be stored for later
3 Grass gummi to be stored for later
3 Blue Gummi to be stored for later
1 Blueberry Slushie to be put in my backpack for a later date
1 Christmas Candy to be fed to Cloyster to raise its level from 3 to 5
1 Red Nosed Stantler Plushie to be stored in my base
1 TM Frost Breath to be stored in my backpack
3 Clear Gummi's to be used later
3 Blue Gummi's to be stored for later
3 White Gummi's to be stored
1 Super Pass to be used Monday
1 Trading Card Palace pass to be used ASAP
1 Gingerbread ball to be stored in my backpack
Finally I'm putting Darumaka (f) and Slowpoke (m) under the mistletoe to;
Raise both of their levels (1 and 1) to level 4
Both Pokemon are already at 10 BP's
Raising both of their Beauty stat (both 0) to 20
Learning Slowpoke Belly Drum and Darumaka Yawn
Thanks all, and to all a good night!
Old 12-28-2014, 03:16 PM   #14
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)
Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:
Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
3x Clear Gummi's
3 x Blue Gummi's
3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Latesmas is best mass day.

Picking up these goodies:

x6 Blue Gummis
x3 Clear Gummis
x3 Red Gummis
x3 Grass Gummis
x3 White Gummis

x1 TM Frost Breath
x1 Gingerbread Ball
x1 Super Pass
x1 TCG Pass
x1 Blueberry Slushie (teaches Brain Freeze)

Using the following consumables as follows:

-Taking the Christmas Candy to the bank, as I value its commercial use over two extra levels /grinch
-Feeding the Cranberry to my Level 30 (currently) Duskull, taking her to level 32.
-Using the Cranberry Juice on my Jirachi, teaching him the MT move Water Pulse.

Popping my level 32 Female Duskull and level 5 Male Skrelp under the Mystic Mistletoe to help them get to know each other.

*Lapis used Disable! Skrelp can't move! Lapis floated off with Skrelp!*

Er...well, that happened. Duskull went to level 35, Skrelp went to level 8. Their BPs increased from 0 to 2 (never used that beauty salon :/) and their Beauty stats increased from 0 to 20 (see above <.<').

Duskull learned Haze and Skrelp learned Play Rough.

...now where did those two get off to now? None of my concerns, mind you, just being nosy. I think that's everything now.
Old 12-28-2014, 06:55 PM   #15
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)
Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:
Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
3x Clear Gummi's
3 x Blue Gummi's
3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas!

Picking up:
1x Gummi Bag with
  • x3 Mysterious Gummi - Raises IQ of All Types
  • x3 Red Gummi - Raises IQ of Fire Types
  • x3 Grass gummi - Raises IQ of Grass Types
  • x3 Blue Gummi - Raises IQ of Water Types
1x Blueberry Slushie
1x Christmas Candy (Feeding it to Nev the Snorunt to raise him from level 5 (gained two level here and another two levels here) to level 7)
1x Cranberry Juice (Feeding it to Estrella the Ledyba for her to learn MT Ominous Wind)
1x Cranberry (Feeding it to Achilles the Riolu to raise him from level 9 to level 11)
1x Heart Scale
1x Lapras Plushie
1x TM Frost Breath
3x Clear Gummis
3x Blue Gummis
3x White Gummis
1x Super Pass
1x Trading Card Palace Pass (with a value of 75,000 coins)
1x Gingerbread Ball

I still need a little time to decide ho will kiss under the Mystic Mistletoe. ^^;

Finally, my male Venonat, Kuri, and female Ledyba, Estrella, will kiss (somehow) under the Mystic Mistletoe.

Kuri the Venonat will increase from level 8 to level 11.
He already has 10 BPs.
He did learn EM Giga Drain though!

Estrella the Ledyba will increase from level 1 to level 4.
She also already has 10 BPs.
She learned EM Screech afterwards though!

Thank you very much!

Last edited by Itzatrap; 12-28-2014 at 09:41 PM.
Old 12-28-2014, 07:45 PM   #16
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:

includes:

And

Blueberry Slushie

Brain Freeze (Ice)
Contest Type (Beauty)
Quote:

1 x Heart Scale

Quote:
Merry Merry Christmas

MYSTIC MISTLETOE

Also in the bag is:

TM Frost Breath
3x Clear Gummi's
3 x Blue Gummi's
3x White Gummi's

Enjoy ^-^
Quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Giving the Christmas Candy to my Level 3 Cloyster, making her Level 5.

Under the Mystic Mistletoe goes:
Joan the Escavalier, Female, level 9 to level 12, 0 to 2 Beauty Points, 20 to 40 Beauty stat points, and EM Pursuit
and
Lemon the Patrat, Male, Level 8 to level 11*, 0 to 2 Beauty Points, 0 to 20 Beauty contest stat points, and EM Assurance

Blueberry Slushie goes to Lemon the Patrat, making him learn Brain Freeze

Cranberry and Cranberry Juice go to the Patrat, Lemon, as well, raising him from level 11 (above) to Level 13*, and giving him MT Seed Bomb.

My takeaway:
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Red Gummis
x3 Grass Gummis
x6 Blue Gummis
x3 Clear Gummis
x3 White Gummis
1 TM Frost Breath
1 Heart Scale
1 Lapras Plushie
75,000 Coin Trading Card Palace Pass
Super Pass
Gingerbread Ball

* He learns Detect and Sand-Attack via level
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records