UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2017, 01:38 AM   #651
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

(Ooc: Yeah...sorry i wasn't on top of it. I would say I won't do it again, but whenever I say that, I usually do it again. I'll try my very best though.)

After getting his telepathic message, Keith explained to Telpo that Millicent was around somewhere. Indeed before Keith was able to finish his next sentence, Millicent greeted Telpo with a tackle-hug.
"Millicent! It's great to see you again." Telpo said as he managed to regain his balance. The Timburr then asked the psi Pokemon how he was doing.
"I'm doing great, especially now that you're here." Telpo said. "So, how have you been? It's been quite a while."
----
Keith quickly turned his attention to Jake, asking him if he had caught any new Pokemon.
"Huh? Oh...um..." Jake muttered as racked his brain for an answer. "Well..I did catch a Lickitung a couple months back...but that's kind of a long story." Jake explained.
Before Jake could say anymore, Kawaii interrupted, requesting to talk to Keith. "T-that's fine." Jake said. "We weren't talking about anything too important anyway."
----
Aragog explained that he had been with Keith for several years. Originally he had belonged to a different trainer named Rayzen. Apparently he had made friends with a Skuntank, and the pair were eventually traded to Kieth, who had also been the Skuntank's former trainer.
"Wow, that's um, kind of neat actually." Tessa said.
The Ariados then asked Tessa how Jake was as a trainer.
"Well.. I mean he's always been good to us. Kind, considerate, uh...stuff like that." Tessa explained. "But he's been kinda anti-social for the most part as of late. I mean he didn't use to be...so it's kinda weird." Tessa continued.
Upon realizing how much she was saying, Tessa quickly apologized. "Oh sorry...I guess I'm rambling now..I tend to do that a fair bit...sorry."
----
Upon Pom's request, Cyanide began to lead him into the living room, explaining that the battle room was occupied. Once there, the Umbreon told Pom that she probably couldn't make anyone's mind completely immune to Psychic influence, but she could help build build his mind's ability to fight back.

"That's good enough for me, anything to help me be more prepared." Pom said with a nod.
Cyanide then explained her plan. She was going to use Psychic to try and control Pom, and he had to try his best to take back control.
"Sounds fine to me." Pom said. "I'm ready as I'll ever be."
----
Frieghya reassured Hazel that it was ok for him to be excited, allowing him to calm down ever so slightly. She then asked if he wanted to go on an adventure.
An adventure? The Eevee wasn't so sure about this. Adventures were usually scary and filled with danger.... But if Hazel managed to go on a successful adventure, Jake would be super proud of him. He didn't want to let him down..
"T-that sounds scary...b-but I'll do it. What kind of adventure is it anyway?" Hazel asked.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:47 AM   #652
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"I've been pretty good," smiled Millicent. "See that up there?" she added, gesturing to a P1 Grand Prix champion belt hanging on the wall. "I won that a few months ago."

"A Lickitung, huh?" Keith said, sounding interested. "Well, if you want to tell the story, I'd like to hear it-" he began before Kawaii interrupted, asking to speak to Keith. He nodded, knowing that it really had to be important if Kawaii was willing to interrupt a conversation for this. "What's up?" he asked Kawaii.

"Oh, don't worry about it," Aragog chuckled. 'I sometimes ramble myself. It happens. Hope everything's alright with Jake, though," he added, sounding concerned.

"Alright, here we go," Cyanide stated, before using Psychic to take control of Pom. She hated the thought of Pom being controlled by someone else, so had to remind herself that she was doing this to prevent that sort of thing from happening to her beloved Pom again. She started by trying to make Pom simply walk in a circle around the room, see how well he could resist this.

"Oh, wow," murmured Albus. "Um... why are you waiting until you're stronger?" he asked Cerno. "Are there any moves you would miss out on by evolving too quickly?" he asked.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:20 PM   #653
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno nodded "yes, but I am also waiting for my partner to reach the proper level so that we may evolve togeather."
Frieghya chuckled " It won't be too dangerous, we just need to find a higher level pokemon to join us."
Kawaii looked around "I think you should check your P.C. transform may have freed somone." the trainer spoke briefly in a hushed tone so the cameras wouldn't pick up what she said.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
笥因 furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:52 AM   #654
EpicSquirtle

Millicent stated that she had been pretty good, before showing off a belt she had won, which was hanging on the wall.
"That's a pretty neat belt." Telpo said as he floated over to it and began examining it. "How did you win it anyway? A fighting competition?"
----
Aragog reassured Tessa that he occasionally rambled himself, putting the Pikachu at ease. He then expressed concern towards Tessa's latter statement, hoping that everything was alright with her trainer.
"Me too." Tessa added with a nod. "So....I know you already asked me this question, but..umm, how's your trainer as a..well..as a trainer?"
----
With Pom ready, Cyanide began her attempt at controlling Pom with Psychic. At first Pom felt nothing, but soon an overwhelming urge to walk around the room in a circle. The Ambipom tried to suppress it, but soon Pom began to walk around without control. After a couple seconds, Pom managed to yank back control, stopping where he stood. He then looked to Cyanide with a small smirk, trying his best not to move anymore.
----
Frieghya explained that the adventure wouldn't be too dangerous, allowing Hazel to sigh in relief. Frieghya continued, saying that they would need to find a higher level Pokemon to join them.
"Umm, I-I'm actually at a higher level then I look." Hazel replied. "L-level Forty ...Five if I remember right." The Eevee added. "B-but maybe we could use someone else. I-I could always ask my trainer...if you want."
Old 04-21-2017, 01:17 AM   #655
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Ohhh, OK," nodded Albus. "That's pretty cool. Mom, didn't you say that's what James and Lily did?"

"That's exactly what they did, or at least that's what they said," confirmed the mother Weedle. "Our Trainer's Vileplume and Venomoth," she explained to Cerno and Oisin. "They've been in love since before I was hatched. They say they evolved from Gloom and Venonat at the exact same time."

At Kawaii's warning, Keith gave a small sigh. Considering how she'd whispered it, so as to not have the conversation overheard, by, like, say, hidden cameras of any sort, Keith had a shrewd idea as to what she was getting at. Sure enough, as he pulled out his Pok閐ex and used it to access the PC Storage System, he realized a certain Shadow Ledian was no longer in there. "...So that's what Vinny didn't want me to see," he said. "I know that Camerupt like the back of my hand- I don't believe for one instant he had an itch back when we were downstairs," he said to Kawaii. "More likely he was covering up for Stewie. Interesting, though- Vinny never covers up for Stewie unless he's up to something completely harmless," he added. "And he knows how important this party is-"

"That I do, hat man," came a voice- Vinny the Camerupt stood in the doorway. "Stewie is meeting with some associates."

"Do I want to know?" Keith asked.

"Not likely," the Camerupt shook his head. "What you do want to know, however, is that I have been assured that this party and all who are present at it will remain undisturbed by Stewie and his associates. And trust me- if they was lying, they gonna answer to me first and foremost," he grinned.

Keith nodded. "See to it that they do if need be," he responded.

"You know it, hat man," Vinny nodded back, before retreating back into the hallway.

Keith turned back to Kawaii. "Well, if Vinny trusts that things are under control, I'm inclined to trust him," he said. "Thanks for the heads up, though," he added appreciatively.

Millicent smiled, blushing slightly as Telpo admired her belt. "Yep," she responded. "Ever hear of the P1 Grand Prix? Me and Keith entered it. And in the final round, I was up against this huge Conkeldurr, and I was losing pretty badly, until he burned me with a Fire Punch- that got my Guts going, gave me a big power boost, and helped me make a big comeback and win the whole thing."

It was spectacular, added Willow. Millicent proved just how powerful she really is that day.

"Oh, Keith is an awesome Trainer," replied Aragog. "He's kind, patient, he'll do his best to work with any Pok閙on on his team. He's especially good with Poison-types like myself, and he never stopped helping me to feel welcome on the team- and it took me a while to really get acclimated to being on this team," he added. "But it's not just Poison-types he's good with, either- he's best with that type, but he knows a lot about the other types, and he's pretty good with just about any Pok閙on type. Heh," he added. "What'd I say? Now I'm the one rambling." he chuckled.

Cyanide controlled Pom's body, making him walk around the room... for a couple of seconds. Pom was able to regain control fairly quickly. Cyanide grinned back at him. "Not too shabby," she said, sounding impressed as she walked up to him. "You took back control in just a few seconds. Lemme know when you're ready to try again- take your time if you need to, because I'm gonna try even harder next time, don't want to wear you out, y'know?"
Old 04-21-2017, 07:09 PM   #656
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno cuddled up to his mate "that is really sweet."
Kawaii relaxed when she heard the Vinny was on it.
Frieghya nodded "sound like a good idea."

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 04-22-2017, 02:12 AM   #657
EpicSquirtle

Millicent confirmed that she had won the belt in a fighting tournament, called the P1 Grand Prix.
The Timburr had entered and fought against a Conkeldurr in the final round, managing to pull off a win after her ability, Guts, activated. Willow then spoke up, stating that it had been spectacular, and that Millicent proved how powerful she was.

"That is quite impressive. Though I expected nothing less, you are quite strong after all." Telpo said. "Probably one of the strongest out of anyone I know."
----
Aragog explained that Keith was patient and kind, trying his best to work with any Pokemon on his team. The Ariados continued, stating that Keith was really good with poison types, but was pretty good with any. Aragog then pointed out that he was now the one rambling.

"No it's ok, after listening to me, it's only fair that I..umm, keep an open ear to what you have to say." Tessa explained. "Keith does sounds like a pretty good trainer though." The Pikachu added.
"So umm, what do you want to do now? What do you like to do for fun around here?"
----
Cyanide sounded somewhat impressed at Pom's performance, explaining that he had taken back control in a few seconds.
She continued, telling Pom to let her know when to start again, and to take his time if he needed it.
"I don't think I need a breather quite yet." Pom explained, before preparing himself for another Psychic. "I'm ready."
----
"Umm..ok I-I'll be right back" Hazel said upon Frieghya's approval of his idea. The Eeeve then took off in search of his trainer.
----
It didn't take long for Hazel to find him. The Eevee had seen the group walk up stairs into the battle room a few minutes ago, so he wasn't surprised to find his trainer, standing back from the group surrounding Albus.
"Umm...e-excuse me?" Hazel squeaked in an attempt to gain his trainer's attention.
"Oh Hazel, didn't see you there." Jake said as he glanced down at the Eevee. "Did you need anything?"
"I-I do." Hazel nodded. "Did you bring any of my other teammates with you?"
"I did...why do you ask?"
"N-no reason...I just umm....w-well" Hazel stammered, desperately trying to come up with something to say.
"Is...........Hayai here? I r-really want to ask him something....is all. T-that's it."
"Hayai? I think his Pokeball should be here somewhere..." Jake muttered as he searched his bag. Eventually Jake managed to pull out a plain Pokeball out of his bag and toss it into the air, allowing the Blitzle to materialize in front of Hazel.
"H-hayai..........it's n-nice to see you...you see, I need some help-" Hazel began, before being cut off by the Blitzle.
"Help you say? Then leave it to me! I'm your guy for the job! Point me where I'm needed and I'll follow!" Hayai exclaimed. "I'm an excellent problem solver."
"U-umm yeah.....follow me" Hazel said before leading the Blitzle out of the battle room.
----
Downstairs once more, Hazel slowly walked back towards Frieghya, Hayai eagerly following behind.
"I-I think I found us s-someone who can..help." Hazel explained. "Hayai this is F-frieghya, Frieghya this is..Hayai."
"It's nice to meet you Frieghya! I'm honored to be here, helping however I need to. You know I once solved a problem involving a chocolate figure and a Beedrill? That was pretty intense! So have no fear, this problem will be no match for me!" Hayai exclaimed. "Umm....what exactly is the problem though?"
Old 04-22-2017, 02:28 AM   #658
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded as Kawaii relaxed in response to the news that Vinny was on top of things. "Vinny's as smart and shrewd as they come, but he's also the most trustworthy Camerupt you'll ever meet," he said. He turned back to Jake, just in time to see him sending out a Blitzle, who accompanied Hazel out of the Battle Room. "Oh, cool, you brought Hayai, too," Keith remarked. "So, Jake, like I was saying, if you want to tell the story behind the Lickitung you caught, I'm willing to listen."

Millicent smiled and blushed as Telpo complimented her on her strength. "Heh, thanks," she replied. "So, what about you, what have you been up to lately?" she added.

"Yeah, he really is," Aragog nodded as Tessa observed that Keith sounded like a good Trainer. Then, the Cosplay Pikachu asked what Aragog generally did for fun. "All sorts of things," said the Ariados. "Sometimes I run races with some of my teammates. Sometimes we play around with a ball. Sometimes I hunt for prey. I'm usually up for anything. In fact, do you have something in mind we could do?" he asked.

Cyanide nodded, smiling at Pom. He was ready to go again, and so was she. Closing her eyes and focusing once more, Cyanide took control of Pom again. This time, the intent was to make him walk at a quicker pace around the room, and then fire a Swift attack out of an open window, just for the sake of seeing if he could take back control before attacking.
Old 04-22-2017, 09:33 AM   #659
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frieghya smiled as the other eevee returned with a Blitzle. "Theres a secret lair hidden underground. The entrance is in the elevator. The thing is, the shadow Ledian who made the lair is very smart and redisguized the entrance. We need help finding it and stopping the Ledian from doing any harm."
Kawaii listened intently to the conversation.

Hater of loss meme
Old 04-22-2017, 06:24 PM   #660
EpicSquirtle

"Nothing much really, mostly just research..." Telpo replied to Millicent's question. "I know that's not nearly as exciting as what you've been up to though."
----
Once Keith had finished talking Kawaii, he turned back to Jake, remarking that Jake had brought his Blitzle.
"Uh..yeah...I hope that's ok." Jake said with a nod.
Keith went on to say that he was willing to listen to his story on how he caught Shibo.
"Well ok....it's a fairly long story, but here it is...." Jake began.
"So a few months back Telpo recommended I check out this town called Rayo...for some fresh air or something. I decided it was a good idea, so me and Hazel, that's my Eevee, decided to check it out. Turns out they were holding a tournament featuring Electric types. I figured I should enter to gain some experience so that's what I did. Eventually I ended up using Milo, my then Mareep for the third round. I didn't realize he didn't like battling so he refused to battle. We....eventually got in a fight and he ran away. I tried to chase him into Rayo Woods, where I encounter someone I had met earlier in the tournament. Apparently some thieves had stolen one of his Pokemon, and so we looked for our missing Pokemon together. Long story short we find the thieves, who turn out to be part part of a group called Team Catalyst. We eventually managed to drive them off and save Milo. Unfortunately my friend didn't get his Pokemon back. But one of the thieves had left behind their Lickitung for some reason. I managed to calm it down, but I didn't end up catching it." Jake said before stopping.
"Sorry, I did say it was a long story" The teen apologized before continuing.

"A few days later, after the tournament, Sophie and I....you remember her right? My best friend....the one with the Scraggy. Anyway, Sophie took me to a town called Ryuu, where a special dragon festival was held to honor a hero that saved their town. I met the Lickitung again, but it was being held captive and being put to death. The town thought that it had stolen the Ebony Flute, a special treasure of the town. It's supposed to be able to control any Pokemon. Anyway long story short, it turns out Team Catalyst was behind that too. Sophie and I managed to drive them off and free the Lickitung, after Dusty...my then Trapinch, managed to defeat a giant Salamence. After that, the Lickitung wanted to join me, something I had no objections to." Jake finished. "Sorry....that was a lot longer then I had hoped to make it...."
----
Aragog explained that he did all sorts of things for fun, from races with his teammates, to playing with a ball, or hunting prey. The Ariados then asked if Tessa had anything in mind. "Umm...not really, I mean I usually like putting on plays with my friends, but that's not really doable here" Tessa explained. "Sorry....I know I'm not being very helpful..."
----
Once again Pom felt an incredible urge to walk around the room. The Ambipom was intent on staying put, and it was working! Pom wasn't moving at all! Proud of this achievement, he let his guard for only a moment. That proved to be enough, unable to stop himself, the Ambipom summoned a shower of stars, before firing them out the near by window.
"Sorry" Pom quickly apologized. "I kind of let my guard down, it won't happen again." The Ambipom continued. "But I'm ready to continue whenever you are."
----
Frieghya explained that there was a secret lair hidden underground, the entrance being in an elevator. The problem was that the creator of it had changed where the entrance to it had been. They needed to find it and stop the creator from doing any harm.

"Hmm this is quite the puzzle..." Hayai muttered, racking his brain for a solution.
"I d-don't know h-how we're going to find the entrance....I-I mean it isn't c-called a "secret lair" for nothing" Hazel said. "I-it's not going to be l-labeled "secret entrance" or anything."
"Aha! I've got it!" Hayai exclaimed. "If this is an evil secret lair, we'll just pretend to be evil....by wearing fake mustaches!" The Blitzle continued. "No one will suspect a thing, we'll be able to sneak in and pretend we're with them! What do you think Frieghya?"

Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 04-22-2017 at 07:38 PM.
EpicSquirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 07:42 PM   #661
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"What kind of research?" Millicent asked Telpo. The Abra had been quite right- Millicent found her recent activities to be more exciting than the prospect of reasearch- but at the same time, she still wanted to know more about what Telpo had been doing, just as he'd wanted to know what she'd been doing.

Keith nodded. "Of course it's OK," he replied. He listened as Jake started on the story, told about the Electric-type tournament, Milo's dislike for battling, the Pok閙on thieves, meeting a Lickitung belonging to one of the thieves... Jake paused to apologize, reiterating the fact that it was a long story. Keith nodded- far from seeming bothered by the story's length, he seemed interested in hearing more. He nodded once more as Jake asked whether he remembered Sophie. He'd met her when she arrived at Jake's Secret Base years ago while Keith was visiting. The fight that broke out between her Scraggy and Cyanide and Pom was a hard thing to forget, especially when said fight culminated in Pom's evolution. He listened as Jake explained about the special dragon festival, the Lickitung being framed for a theft it hadn't committed, the return of Team Catalyst, the thieves previously mentioned, and Dusty managing a victory over a huge Salamence. Following all of this, the Lickitung had wanted to accompany Jake, and so Jake caught it. "Wow," Keith remarked once Jake had finished the story. "Hey, no problem," he added as Jake apologized for the length once again. "It was an interesting story. Besides, I've told even longer stories before," he added with a chuckle. "That Team Catalyst, though, they sound like bad news... I've had some run-ins with Team Rocket myself as of late. You saw downstairs that Helena had evolved into a Banette since you last saw her, yeah? She actually evolved while getting her revenge on the same Team Rocket member who killed her. Big moment for her," he nodded. "So, Jake, any chance you brought this Lickitung?" he added. "I wouldn't mind meeting it."

"It's OK," replied Aragog. "For now, how about we go upstairs, and you can meet Albus? He's the son of two of my teammates, Scorpius and Hermione. His being born is why Keith is having this party in the first place."

Cyanide was impressed as Pom managed to completely resist the urge to walk around the room, though she was still able to get that Swift attack going. She nodded as Pom apologized for letting down his guard. "Don't sweat it, that kind of thing is why we're practicing this," she said. "But yeah- you can't really afford to let your guard down until you're sure you've thrown off the mind control completely, y'know? Alright... let's get going again," she stated. She focused yet again, this time on making Pom outright run around in circles, after which she'd have him launch a Gunk Shot out the window.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:41 PM   #662
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith grinned, ready to begin the battle. Cotton looked ready as well- the Swirlix hadn't had very much battling experience just yet, but he did have a fair amount of attacks to work with, which Keith fully intended to make good use of. He nodded at Heather. "All right, Cotton, ready?" he said.

"Swirl!" nodded Cotton.

Meowth stood off to the side, as if to act as a referee. "Dis'll be a one-on-one battle between Keith and Heather!" he declared. "Cotton the Swirlix vs. Grace the Emolga- begin!"

And begin Keith did! "Cotton, use Yawn!" he commanded.

"Swiiiiiiiirl," yawned Cotton. As he yawned, a large pink bubble emerged from his mouth, headed straight towards Grace at a faster pace than one wold expect from a bubble.

"Cool, good to meet you," grinned Millicent. "Name's Millicent, and this here is Willow," she added, introducing, respectively, herself and... the piece of lumber she carried with her. "Oh, hey," she added as Magus entered the room and introduced himself as well.

"O-of course you can watch," Ariana nodded in response to Magus's request.

Millicent grinned as Ryuko tossed her the ball. She swung Willow like a baseball bat, slamming the beach ball clear across the pool. While Neville suspended the ball in midair with his Water Gun for a few seconds, Millicent leaned Willow up against a nearby wall, and when the beach ball came back her way, she was able to respond with Counter, sending the ball bouncing off of her body, and over to Ariana, who had to back up a little to catch it, after which she tossed it back towards Ryuko.

Meanwhile, a voice sounded in Magus's head, a voice that somehow seemed to emanate from the piece of lumber Millicent leaned up against the wall. Hello, Magus. Nice to meet you.
Heather's heart began to race as Meowth explained the rules. Keith ordered his Swirlix to use Yawn, and the cotton ball got off to a quick start, a bright pink bubble coming at the pair at a somewhat alarming rate. With only a few seconds to properly plan a strategy, Heather gave a quick order to get some more breathing room.

"Alright Grace, stay out of that bubble's way, and be sure to give them a good dose of Thunder Shock in return!" Heather ordered as the pink bubble floated their way. Grace gave a short nod and jumped from her perch into the air. Barely skirting the bubble for its speed, the Emolga concentrated, her fur crackling as a bolt of electricity arced towards Cotton in retaliation.

Ryuko seemed quizzical for a moment- Millicent had introduced two names, but only she had walked in the room, hadn't she? However, Magus was soon to clear her confusion in the matter. While she couldn't hear whatever voice had prompted what the Misdreavus would say next, his reply spoke for itself.

So, you would be Willow, then? A Leavanny in life, hm? the Misdreavus queried. Ryuko guessed that, whatever Willow was, she must have taken up residence in the log that now leaned on the nearby wall.

At that moment, the ball came Ryuko's way, the Plusle seeing it out of the corner of her eye just in time to catch it and throw it to Neville before she continued listening in on Magus.

Normally most Pokemon wouldn't be so eager about a ghost inhabiting their implements, but you and Millicent seem to get along quite well. I...envy you, really... the ghost said, a slight wistful tone in his voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 11:33 PM   #663
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
Heather's heart began to race as Meowth explained the rules. Keith ordered his Swirlix to use Yawn, and the cotton ball got off to a quick start, a bright pink bubble coming at the pair at a somewhat alarming rate. With only a few seconds to properly plan a strategy, Heather gave a quick order to get some more breathing room.

"Alright Grace, stay out of that bubble's way, and be sure to give them a good dose of Thunder Shock in return!" Heather ordered as the pink bubble floated their way. Grace gave a short nod and jumped from her perch into the air. Barely skirting the bubble for its speed, the Emolga concentrated, her fur crackling as a bolt of electricity arced towards Cotton in retaliation.

Ryuko seemed quizzical for a moment- Millicent had introduced two names, but only she had walked in the room, hadn't she? However, Magus was soon to clear her confusion in the matter. While she couldn't hear whatever voice had prompted what the Misdreavus would say next, his reply spoke for itself.

So, you would be Willow, then? A Leavanny in life, hm? the Misdreavus queried. Ryuko guessed that, whatever Willow was, she must have taken up residence in the log that now leaned on the nearby wall.

At that moment, the ball came Ryuko's way, the Plusle seeing it out of the corner of her eye just in time to catch it and throw it to Neville before she continued listening in on Magus.

Normally most Pokemon wouldn't be so eager about a ghost inhabiting their implements, but you and Millicent seem to get along quite well. I...envy you, really... the ghost said, a slight wistful tone in his voice.
Grace got things going straightaway, flying above the Yawn, dodging the sleep-inducing bubble completely, before going in for her first attack, firing a Thunder Shock at Cotton. The electricity zapped the Swirlix, making him exclaim in protest as the voltage coursed through his body. Though it did definite damage, the attack did not paralyze, something Keith was both quick to pick up on and grateful for. "Shake it off, Cotton, you're OK," Keith said encouragingly. "Now let's fight back! Use Flamethrower!"

"Swirl Swirlix... SWIIIIIIIRL!" Cotton bellowed as he took aim and unleashed a powerful stream of flame from his mouth, aiming it right at Grace.

Any puzzlement on Ryuko's part as to just who or what Willow was was alleviated by way of Magus's response to Willow's words. Indeed, Willow responded, sounding mildly impressed. You're quite perceptive. I did indeed live my life as a Leavanny, in a forest not especially far from Floccesy Ranch. She listened as Magus admitted to envying her due to Millicent's complete and utter acceptance of her presence in the piece of lumber. We do get along very well, she agreed. Millicent and I are like sisters by this point. Is... your presence not as appreciated among your teammates? she asked, a note of concern in the voice being transmitted right into Magus's mind.

Neville, meanwhile, caught the ball thrown his way, and sent it towards Ariana, who had to jump up to hit it Dudley's way. The Shiny Slowbro landed a nice Headbutt, sending the ball Ryuko's way once more.
Old 04-23-2017, 01:19 AM   #664
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frieghya was not impressed but she was also quite patient. She simply smiled and shook her head "I don't think that will work. I was thinking since you are electric type you could overcharge the elevator pannel and it would take us down."

Hater of loss meme
Old 04-23-2017, 11:31 PM   #665
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Grace got things going straightaway, flying above the Yawn, dodging the sleep-inducing bubble completely, before going in for her first attack, firing a Thunder Shock at Cotton. The electricity zapped the Swirlix, making him exclaim in protest as the voltage coursed through his body. Though it did definite damage, the attack did not paralyze, something Keith was both quick to pick up on and grateful for. "Shake it off, Cotton, you're OK," Keith said encouragingly. "Now let's fight back! Use Flamethrower!"

"Swirl Swirlix... SWIIIIIIIRL!" Cotton bellowed as he took aim and unleashed a powerful stream of flame from his mouth, aiming it right at Grace.

Any puzzlement on Ryuko's part as to just who or what Willow was was alleviated by way of Magus's response to Willow's words. Indeed, Willow responded, sounding mildly impressed. You're quite perceptive. I did indeed live my life as a Leavanny, in a forest not especially far from Floccesy Ranch. She listened as Magus admitted to envying her due to Millicent's complete and utter acceptance of her presence in the piece of lumber. We do get along very well, she agreed. Millicent and I are like sisters by this point. Is... your presence not as appreciated among your teammates? she asked, a note of concern in the voice being transmitted right into Magus's mind.

Neville, meanwhile, caught the ball thrown his way, and sent it towards Ariana, who had to jump up to hit it Dudley's way. The Shiny Slowbro landed a nice Headbutt, sending the ball Ryuko's way once more.
"What the wh-AHH!" Grace cried out as the Swirlix's jet of flame caught her entirely off guard. "HothothothothotHOOOT!" she continued, as she shook off what she could of the attack, thankfully not burned in any way. However, she did suffer from being grounded, having lost her altitude in the process of warding off the flames as best as she could. The flying squirrel rolled to a stop on the ground, sprawling out facefirst on the ground.

"Are you alright, Grace!? Heather called out, worried, for she hadn't seen Grace take such an...inelegant dive before, not that that said much, the two didn't have much battling experience.

"I'm alright! Not burned, at the very least..." the Emolga replied, a bit embarrassed and frustrated to be taken out of the air so easily as she got back to her feet. "What's next on the rundown?"

"Hm...your movepool doesn't allow for much at the moment..." Heather said. "Another Thunder Shock! It's probably not a good idea to make direct contact!" she called out. Grace's fur began to crackle once more, the charge slowed by the accrued dust from her fall.

I should elaborate, Magus responded to Willow. It is not that they dislike me, but rather...that I cannot connect with them, due to my...circumstances. I am only visible, and noticeable by others, because I am using nearly all my power to will it so. he hesitantly admitted. In the physical realm, my mere presence and communicating are...all I can muster. the Misdreavus explained, making sure only he and Willow could hear. I was once a Gardevoir. A strong one, too, though...I was called a Shadow, for my emotions had been sealed, locked away in favor of a combat instinct unparalleled. My owner was challenged by a Trainer with a Gardevoir of their own, one pure of heart. The two of us battled. It was a fierce competition. I, with my Shadow moves, the opponent with techniques my...alterations had precluded me from having. In the end, my enemy had me beaten...not wanting to risk anything, the opposing Gardevoir charged a Shadow Ball. In the aftermath, I was no more. I was reborn as a Misdreavus, but...no matter what, nothing took notice of me, until I met a Gengar, years ago. His senses were sharp-even my weak presence on the spiritual plane didn't escape his notice. He trained me for some time, and finally, with all my strength, I could manifest on the physical plane...but no more than that. The nature of the curse that had struck me...prevented anything more. This is why I am so often overlooked, why I cannot bond with my teammates-because so often...I do not even exist to them. Magus finished. You...musn't tell anyone. Only a Dusk Stone can give me the power to break the curse. If Heather were to find out...I don't know what she would think of me. Grace would probably not believe me, and Ryuko is much too young to understand... the Misdreavus added nervously.

Ryuko had stopped trying to listen in to Magus after a few seconds, realizing the Ghost Type wasn't talking to her anymore. She watched in anticipation for the ball to come to her, jumping up and seizing it nicely as Dudley Headbutted it her way. She tossed the ball back to Millicent, a silly, but genuine grin plastered on her face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 12:12 AM   #666
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
"What the wh-AHH!" Grace cried out as the Swirlix's jet of flame caught her entirely off guard. "HothothothothotHOOOT!" she continued, as she shook off what she could of the attack, thankfully not burned in any way. However, she did suffer from being grounded, having lost her altitude in the process of warding off the flames as best as she could. The flying squirrel rolled to a stop on the ground, sprawling out facefirst on the ground.

"Are you alright, Grace!? Heather called out, worried, for she hadn't seen Grace take such an...inelegant dive before, not that that said much, the two didn't have much battling experience.

"I'm alright! Not burned, at the very least..." the Emolga replied, a bit embarrassed and frustrated to be taken out of the air so easily as she got back to her feet. "What's next on the rundown?"

"Hm...your movepool doesn't allow for much at the moment..." Heather said. "Another Thunder Shock! It's probably not a good idea to make direct contact!" she called out. Grace's fur began to crackle once more, the charge slowed by the accrued dust from her fall.

I should elaborate, Magus responded to Willow. It is not that they dislike me, but rather...that I cannot connect with them, due to my...circumstances. I am only visible, and noticeable by others, because I am using nearly all my power to will it so. he hesitantly admitted. In the physical realm, my mere presence and communicating are...all I can muster. the Misdreavus explained, making sure only he and Willow could hear. I was once a Gardevoir. A strong one, too, though...I was called a Shadow, for my emotions had been sealed, locked away in favor of a combat instinct unparalleled. My owner was challenged by a Trainer with a Gardevoir of their own, one pure of heart. The two of us battled. It was a fierce competition. I, with my Shadow moves, the opponent with techniques my...alterations had precluded me from having. In the end, my enemy had me beaten...not wanting to risk anything, the opposing Gardevoir charged a Shadow Ball. In the aftermath, I was no more. I was reborn as a Misdreavus, but...no matter what, nothing took notice of me, until I met a Gengar, years ago. His senses were sharp-even my weak presence on the spiritual plane didn't escape his notice. He trained me for some time, and finally, with all my strength, I could manifest on the physical plane...but no more than that. The nature of the curse that had struck me...prevented anything more. This is why I am so often overlooked, why I cannot bond with my teammates-because so often...I do not even exist to them. Magus finished. You...musn't tell anyone. Only a Dusk Stone can give me the power to break the curse. If Heather were to find out...I don't know what she would think of me. Grace would probably not believe me, and Ryuko is much too young to understand... the Misdreavus added nervously.

Ryuko had stopped trying to listen in to Magus after a few seconds, realizing the Ghost Type wasn't talking to her anymore. She watched in anticipation for the ball to come to her, jumping up and seizing it nicely as Dudley Headbutted it her way. She tossed the ball back to Millicent, a silly, but genuine grin plastered on her face.
Flamethrower had very clearly caught both Grace and Heather off-guard. Once the latter confirmed that the former was alright, a retaliatory move was made in the form of another Thunder Shock. The attack was a bit slower than the last one, likely due to the dust Grace had accumulated slowing the charging process, and Keith intended to seize this chance. "Now! Use Flash!" he ordered.

"Swiiiiiiiiirl!" exclaimed Cotton, letting loose a blinding burst of light, intent on screwing with Grace's aim.

Willow listened intently as Magus told his story- his problem stemmed not from being disliked, but from the special and sad circumstances surrounding his spiritual sentience. A Shadow Gardevoir in life, obliterated by a finishing Shadow Ball from another Gardevoir of the non-Shadow variety. Reborn as a Misdreavus, but unable to get anyone or anything to take notice of him. Trained under a Gengar until he managed to physically manifest himself, but even now he remained incapable of more than that. He finished with a plea for Willow to not tell anyone, and that only a Dusk Stone would allow him to break this curse.

...I will tell no one, Willow responded, her voice kind and caring. But I believe you should consider at least telling Heather. I cannot pretend to speak for her, of course, but... You don't know what she would think of you, you said. And that's just it- you don't know either way. Years ago, Millicent finally found the courage to confide in Keith her unwillingness to evolve. She had avoided the issue for the longest time for similar reasons as you- she wasn't sure what this would make him think of her. She was worried about being rejected and kicked off the team in favor of a Timburr who wouldn't mind evolving. But Keith was understanding about this. And not just that, either- his Dusknoir has a rather... sketchy past life that Keith was able to come to accept, because he knew that Peeves has changed since then. In the meantime, Willow continued. Whatever you decide as far as whether you'll tell her, I will be on the lookout for any sign of a Dusk Stone. I will not tell anyone what you have told me, but I will do my best to help you acquire a Dusk Stone nonetheless, she promised.

Millicent intercepted the beach ball, juggling it in midair with Comet Punch, grinning as she did so. Finally, she gave the ball one final punch, and it flew towards Ariana, who threw it to Dudley. This time, the Shiny Slowbro repelled it with Psychic, sending it Neville's way, and the Dragalge met it with a Water Gun, sending it back towards Ryuko.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:49 PM   #667
EpicSquirtle

"What kind of research? Well...basically a strange group known as Team Catalyst attacked my trainer a few months back." Telpo explained. "So I've been looking into just who they are and what their purpose is. I haven't gotten much results so far, but apparently Jake's friend, Sophie has managed to find a lead somewhere in a near by city." Telpo added. "Me and Jake are actually planning to check it out with Sophie tomorrow."
----
In response to his story, Keith explained that he had also run into an evil organization himself, Team Rocket.
"Team Rocket? I thought they disbanded years ago....." Jake muttered.
Keith went on to explain that Helena had actually evolved after getting revenge on a Team Rocket member who had killed her. He then asked Jake if he had happened to have brought the Lickitung he had recently caught.
"Umm.....I-I think I have it somewhere." Jake said before reaching into his bag and pulling out a regular Pokeball. After tossing the Pokeball in the air, the Licking Pokemon emerged. Upon seeing his trainer, Shibo gave him a friendly lick with his huge tongue!
"Ahh..that stings!" Jake cried out before wiping the saliva off his face.
"Keith this is Shibo...Shibo this is my.......friend Keith."
----
Aragog suggested that they could go upstairs so Tessa could meet Albus.
"That sounds good to me." Tessa said with a nod. "Uh...I'm actually kinda embarrassed that I didn't think of that myself"
----
Pom was ready once more for the Psychic power that had over come him twice before. Soon the familiar urge to do something began to take hold. This time Pom felt the need to run around the room. Without even thinking, Pom began to run! Trying his hardest to gain back control. He managed to stop himself, but after a few seconds he found himself to be running once more. Unable to seize back control, the Ambipom began to gather toxic energy, before firing a huge clump of it out the window.
"I-I don't think I can do this." Pom said once the Psychic power faded. "I can't even seize back control when I'm fully concentrated and prepared for it. I'll be even worse if it happens when I'm not prepared."
----
Frieghya didn't seem too impressed with Hayai's idea, instead suggesting that Hayai could overcharge the elevator panel.
"Absolutely not." Hayai said. "I'm a problem solver, not a trouble maker. If I overcharge the elevator it could easily break!"
"I-I think Hayai has a p-point." Hazel said. "We h-have no idea if the e-elevator would even take us down....once overcharged."
"Don't worry friends, for I have an even better plan then the last!" the Blitzle exclaimed. "We'll disguise ourselves as a pizza delivery service, then we can get them to let us in, thinking they'll be getting a nice hot pizza." Hayai explained. "As for what pizza we should say it is? I suggest an onion lovers pizza! Bad guys love it from what I've heard."
Old 04-24-2017, 08:17 PM   #668
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oh, wow, that's awful," murmured Millicent. "I'm glad you're helping them like that, though," she added.

Telpo, came Willow's voice. Would you object if I suggested to Keith that he accompany Jake and Sophie? It might not be a bad idea if they had some help against this Team Catalyst, and I know he would be both willing and capable to help, she said.

"They did disband," Keith said to Jake. "They came back. They got their original boss back and everything. I've had run-ins with three of their Executives, too," he added, for this had taken place prior to the events on Stargazer Island what led to him catching his Starmie, and therefore, prior to his meeting the fourth of Team Rocket's Executives.

Jake then sent out Shibo, and Keith couldn't help but grin as the Lickitung gave his Trainer a friendly Lick by way of a greeting. "Hi, Shibo," Keith said as Jake introduced the Lickitung to him.

"Don't sweat it," Aragog reassured Tessa. "C'mon, it's this way," he added, leading the way up the stairs.

Pom didn't do nearly as well this time around. Cyanide felt him struggling for control, and he even managed to take back control at one point... for, like, a second. After which he was unable to stop himself from doing anything Cyanide was making him do. Once this was done, Cyanide approached Pom, a look of concern in her eyes one doesn't usually get with Cyanide. "You know, Pom, I'm able to feel it when you're trying to fight the mind control," she said. "And you put up a damn good fight. Look, it's like I said- we're doing this now so you will be ready when the time comes. You're not gonna just magically be amazing at fighting mind control after a few tries. It's gonna take practice- it's like working out, except the muscle you're working on is your brain." She paused to give Pom a kiss. "Why don't we take a little break, let you relax a bit, then we try it again, hmm?" she suggested.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:58 PM   #669
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii adored Lickatounge, for whatever reason, and wanted one of her own.
Frieghya was getting fed up with the rediculousness of the ideas and she desperatly wanted to smack some sense into the blitzle. The Eevee remained calm as she took another breath "I don't think you understand the seriouness of this subject matter. This Shadow Ledian has cameras everywhere, many powerful weapons and attack that almost fainted my Umbreon friend. Unless you want to die by this crazed pokemon's hand you will take this seriously." her tone was stern and she was shaking with rage. Maybe it would be better for her to find one of Kieth's pokemon.

Hater of loss meme
Old 04-25-2017, 01:37 AM   #670
EpicSquirtle

"I certainly wouldn't object." Telpo said in response to Willow's question. "We could definitely use all the help we could get. I just don't know how keen Jake would be on the idea though." Telpo continued. "Knowing him, he probably doesn't want to drag anyone else into it."
----
Keith explained that while Team Rocket had disbanded, apparently they came back, along with their original boss. He had even run into three of their Executives.
"That must have been quite the ordeal...." Jake muttered.
Upon Keith's hello, Shibo gave a quick wave. "Hello! It's nice to meet you!"
"Shibo says it's nice to meet you." Jake translated, forgetting that Kawaii was still there.
----
Aragog reassured Tessa that her forgetfulness was nothing to sweat about, before guiding the way towards the stairs, Tessa silently following behind him.
----
After the Psychic had faded, Cyanide approached Pom with a look of concern, something that didn't go entirely unnoticed by the Ambipom. The Umbreon then revealed that she was able to feel when he was trying to fight the mind control. She continued, stating that he put up a good fight, and that he wasn't going to be amazing at fighting it.
"I know....but I don't think I'm ever going to be able to be good enough at it..." Pom confessed.
Cyanide then gave him a kiss, before suggesting that they take a break so that he could relax, before trying again.
"I guess...I just wish there was a way to get better quickly." Pom said. "I don't know what those Team Catalyst goons have up their sleeves this time." Upon realizing what he had said, Pom began to panic and stammered out a cover up. "Umm..err...I mean when Psychic attacks strike......yeah."
----
Angered once again by Hayai's ideas, Frieghya accused the Blitzle of not taking the subject seriously, saying that the Shadow Ledian had cameras everywhere, and many powerful weapons and attacks.
"Excuse me? Not taking the subject seriously?!" Hayai exclaimed. "I'll have you know I take my role as problem solver very seriously! And my current plan is our best bet at taking our foe down!" The Blitzle continued. "If you don't see that, then you can try on your own, because this is what Hazel and me are going to do and that's final."
Hayai then turned to his teammate.
"Hazel, can you ask Keith if he has any cardboard boxes that look like pizza boxes? Also while you're there can you go in Jake's bag and grab my set of fake mustaches?"
"Umm...o-ok." Hazel said, before running off towards the battle room.
Once the Eevee was out of sight, Hayai addressed Frieghya once more.
"Sorry if I was a bit harsh, but I say this is our best way in. So, are you with us or not?"
----
Hazel ran as fast as his small legs would carry him! Speeding past Aragog and Tessa before arriving where his trainer was once more.
"Umm....J-jake?" Hazel squeaked once again, in an attempt to catch Jake's attention.
"...What is it Hazel?" Jake asked once he noticed the Eevee's presence.
"C-can you uh, ask Keith if he has a....p-pizza box or a cardboard box like it?" Hazel asked, slightly embarrassed by the question.
"Umm...ok I guess." Jake said before turning his attention to Keith.
"Uh...Hazel wants to know if you have....a pizza box or something similar....for some reason."
Old 04-25-2017, 01:58 AM   #671
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quite admirable if that is the case, said Willow. Though Keith would hardly see it as him being dragged into this, I don't think.

Keith nodded, being no stranger to Jake's ability to understand Pok閙on language. "Nice to meet you, too, Shibo," he said. Then, as Hazel entered the room, he said something to Jake, who translated, asking Keith if he had a-

"-pizza box?" Keith repeated, sounding slightly confused. "Can't say that I do, sorry," he shrugged. However, were Hazel to leave the room, he would find a pizza box in the hallway that hadn't been there previously, apparently having once contained a pizza from the 132 Pizzeria.

Aragog led Tessa into the room and over to the young Weedle, who immediately took notice of the black marking at the end of Tessa's tail. "Oh!" Albus exclaimed, curiosity and interest evident in his voice. "Mom, look!"

"Now, Albus, be nice- oh, my," Hermione murmured upon seeing what Albus saw. "Are you a Cosplay Pikachu?" she asked Tessa, sounding as curious as her son.

"Hey, c'mon, don't doubt yourself like that," said Cyanide. Then she heard Pom let something slip about Team Catalyst, and seemed mildly amused by his blatant attempt to cover up what he'd said. "Wanna try that again?" Cyanide asked. "Pom, you know you can be honest with me here."
Old 04-25-2017, 03:20 PM   #672
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frieghya was embarrased "right, sorry. I'm with you." she managed a small smile.

Hater of loss meme
Old 04-25-2017, 04:23 PM   #673
EpicSquirtle

"I think it's not admirable so much as it is silly." Telpo said. "Team Catalyst isn't just causing trouble for my trainer, it would benefit everyone if they were eliminated. But I don't know if I can change his mind on the matter."
----
Keith seemed just as puzzled as Jake was about Hazel's request. The Eevee's ears drooped upon hearing that Keith didn't have what he needed. It looked like they were going to have to come up with a new plan. Hazel was about to leave, but quickly remembered Hayai's other request.
"Jake, can I...umm, get something from your bag?" The Eevee asked.
"I don't see why not....I don't know if you're going to find anything though." Jake said as he lowered the bag off his back and onto the floor. He watched curiously as the Eevee began to rummage through it, before pulling out a package of fake mustaches with his teeth.
"Huh? I don't remember packing those." He muttered as Hazel left the room.
Upon exiting the room, Hazel came face to face with a pizza box.
"What? That can't be right! That wasn't there before..." Hazel thought to himself as he examined the box. Hazel decided not to question it, this was just what he needed after all.
Happy that they didn't need to come up with a new plan, the Eevee began to slowly push the box towards his destination.
----
Albus was quick to point out Tessa's black marking once she had entered the room. His mother was about to scold him, but she too seemed curious about it, asking her if she was a Cosplay Pikachu.
"Yep, that's me." Tessa said, her face a bright red from the attention she was getting from the two.
"I'm Tessa, it's nice to meet you." She said. "And you must be Albus...and....umm.....Hermione, right?"
----
Not believing Pom's cover up for a moment, Cyanide asked if he wanted to try that again, explaining that Pom could be honest with her.
"Ok.......well there was this group that attacked my trainer a few months back, and...well he thinks they might be one's responsible......for the mind control incident...." Pom explained weakly. "But you mustn't try and go after them!" The Ambipom added quickly.
"The reason I didn't want to tell is...well you might go after them for me...and I don't want that to happen."
----
Frieghya apologized, saying that she was with Hayai and Hazel.
"That's excellent news! Now, you said the Ledian had cameras around right? Would you happen to know if there's one in or around the elevator?" Hayai asked.
Before long Hazel returned, carrying the pack of mustaches in his mouth, while pushing the box towards them.
"T-there we are, I-I managed to find one." Hazel said once he had dropped the package.
"Great job! Now let's put these things on, quick!" Hayai exclaimed as he tore into the package. Grabbing a small one with his teeth, the Blitzle managed to plaster it onto Hazel's face, though not very well. In return, Hazel did the same, plastering a crooked one onto Hayai.
"Did you want a mustache as well?" Hayai asked Frieghya, looking a tad ridiculous with his fake facial hair.

Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 04-25-2017 at 04:32 PM.
EpicSquirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 04:41 PM   #674
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frieghya shook her head, "There's no cameras in the elevator but they are around this area." she glanced around.

Hater of loss meme
Old 04-25-2017, 05:01 PM   #675
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I think we should talk to them about this, Willow suggested.

Keith looked on in utter bewilderment as Hazel then procured a package of fake mustaches, before leaving the room. "...That was odd," Keith remarked.

"Nice to meet you, miss Tessa," nodded Albus, bowing respectfully along with his mother.

"I apologize for us making such a big deal out of this," added Hermione. "My son and I have read about Cosplay Pikachu before, but you would be the first one we've ever met."

"Is it true you can learn cool new moves just by wearing different costumes?" Albus asked.

Pom relented and explained about Team Catalyst, but was very quick to plead with Cyanide to not go after them- that was why he was so hesitant to tell her, for fear that she would go after them herself to exact revenge for their mind control stunt.

Cyanide didn't say anything for a moment. Of course she wanted to go after them! Anyone who hurt Pom, in her opinion, deserved no mercy. But she had to consider, even if she wouldn't be susceptible to any kind of mind control techniques, there could be other ways in which they could hurt her... that, she realized, was what Pom didn't want. She teared up a little bit as it occurred to her just how much Pom must care about her.

"...Thanks," she finally said to Pom, with a small, grateful smile. "I... yeah, you're right, I probably would've just gone after them, no questions asked. I mean, they made you suffer like that, that makes me want to make them suffer, y'know? But... I get it," she admitted. "You don't want something bad to happen to me, just like I don't want anything bad to happen to you." She nuzzled Pom as she spoke.

The pizza box was pushed back to the group, whereupon Hazel and Hayai helped each other put on false mustaches. The overall effect was beyond ridiculous. Indeed, it almost seemed as if even the pizza box was holding back laughter somehow.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases