UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 06:18 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Sableye 2spoopy4me!! (Halloween 2013)

It's the night of nights, the fright of frights, get all covered up cause Hallows eve is all about. The time for spooks and vamps a like, where evil is wandering through the night, and what a better way to spook it up.

What we've got for you this eve, is a doll like no other, it may even breath, ok it doesn't but it is kinda eeriee, so just don't stare into it's eyes while you squeeze it to be cheery.

This Pika Doll is not like another, get your Poke to squeeze it and it won't run for cover, the move it teaches is evil it seems, lets just hope your Poke won't have bad dreams.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)
When used the Pokemon summons out a psychicly charged voodoo doll image (Energy usage equal to a confusion), which then dangles in front of them for 10 seconds, in which time the Pokemon can prod with one psychic pin to paralyse the opponent in place for the duration of the 10 seconds, while paralysed, the opponent cannot use any moves other than moves that use the eyes. Voodoo Bugaloo is only usable once per battle.
Contest Effect: Makes the next Pokemon to appeal, lose 2 appeal points with it's move.
Appeal Points: <3 <3 <3
Jam Points: <3 <3

and Enjoy.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:20 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

From me you will receive one Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

Happy trick or treating!
Old 10-30-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Boo! Mwha ha ha

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I hope you're having a spooktacular day. On my favourite day of the year I've brought you a selection of ghoulishly good gifts. You may choose ONE of the following packs:

Pumpkin Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM Egg Bomb
x1 Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Psyshock
x1 Holographic Dark Hypno Trading Card

Vampire Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch
x1 Holographic Dark Machamp Trading Card

Spectral Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Claw
x1 Holographic Dark Slowbro Trading Card

Zombie Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Mummy Ball
x1 TM Curse
x1 Holographic Dark Magneton Trading Card

Notes:
* The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
* When eaten by your Pokémon, the Pumpkin Memory Berry will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:52 PM   #4
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Happy Halloween!

If you're brave enough to face the mass of witches, vampires, ghosts and ghouls who are making an appearance tonight,
you'll find one of these cute little Pumpkin Pails sitting on your street corner with a few little goodies inside.

x1 Pumpkin Pail

x1 Rare Bone to do with as you please, and is worth 1,200 coins when cashed in at the Coin Exchange.
x1 Black Persian Plushie which, when given to your Pokémon, will glow a bright yellow before turning to black dust. Your Pokémon will then breathe it in and learn the move Shadow Claw. The plushie does not remain after using it.
x1 Were Ball that increases capture rate of Canine Pokémon.
x1 Halloween Candy which, when eaten by your Pokémon, gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Types, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
Blackberry Poffin. This Poffin will give your pokémon different stat raises according to their type. For Dark types, their Tough stats will be raised by 30 points (Sour). And for Ghost types, their Smart stats will be raised by 30 points (Bitter). This Poffin can only be used by Dark or Ghost types and has an expiry date, which is Monday, December 30th - so make sure you use it by then.

Happy trick or treating!
Old 10-30-2013, 11:41 PM   #5
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
It's the night of nights, the fright of frights, get all covered up cause Hallows eve is all about. The time for spooks and vamps a like, where evil is wandering through the night, and what a better way to spook it up.

What we've got for you this eve, is a doll like no other, it may even breath, ok it doesn't but it is kinda eeriee, so just don't stare into it's eyes while you squeeze it to be cheery.

This Pika Doll is not like another, get your Poke to squeeze it and it won't run for cover, the move it teaches is evil it seems, lets just hope your Poke won't have bad dreams.

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)
When used the Pokemon summons out a psychicly charged voodoo doll image (Energy usage equal to a confusion), which then dangles in front of them for 10 seconds, in which time the Pokemon can prod with one psychic pin to paralyse the opponent in place for the duration of the 10 seconds, while paralysed, the opponent cannot use any moves other than moves that use the eyes. Voodoo Bugaloo is only usable once per battle.
Contest Effect: Makes the next Pokemon to appeal, lose 2 appeal points with it's move.

and Enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

From me you will receive one Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I hope you're having a spooktacular day. On my favourite day of the year I've brought you a selection of ghoulishly good gifts. You may choose ONE of the following packs:

Pumpkin Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM Egg Bomb

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Psyshock

Vampire Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Claw

Zombie Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Mummy Ball
x1 TM Curse

Notes:
* The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
* When eaten by your Pokémon, the Pumpkin Memory Berry will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Happy Halloween!

If you're brave enough to face the mass of witches, vampires, ghosts and ghouls who are making an appearance tonight,
you'll find one of these cute little Pumpkin Pails sitting on your street corner with a few little goodies inside.

x1 Pumpkin Pail

x1 Rare Bone to do with as you please, and is worth 1,200 coins when cashed in at the Coin Exchange.
x1 Black Persian Plushie which, when given to your Pokémon, will glow a bright yellow before turning to black dust. Your Pokémon will then breathe it in and learn the move Shadow Claw. The plushie does not remain after using it.
x1 Halloween Candy which, when eaten by your Pokémon, gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Types, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
Blackberry Poffin. This Poffin will give your pokémon different stat raises according to their type. For Dark types, their Tough stats will be raised by 30 points (Sour). And for Ghost types, their Smart stats will be raised by 30 points (Bitter). This Poffin can only be used by Dark or Ghost types and has an expiry date, which is Monday, December 30th - so make sure you use it by then.

Happy trick or treating!
Happy Halloween all! Devour all the candy you can, and keep an eye on your soul at all times.

Picking up the following:

x1 Pika Doll for my Spiritomb to play with, teaching her Voodoo Bugaloo.
x1 Haunter Plushie to hug, giving me 5,000 coins.
x1 Super Pass
x2 Halloween candy for my Spiritomb to snack on, raising her from Lv.11 to Lv.19.
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry for my Lopunny to devour, teaching her EMs Fire Punch, Flail, Ice Punch, and Thunderpunch.
x2 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball for my Seviper to curl up in.
x1 TM Drain Punch for my Lopunny to learn.
x1 Black Persian Plushie
x1 Were Ball for my Poochyena to make his new home.
x1 Blackberry Poffin ~ Tess Edit: Used on 29/12/2013.

Last edited by enchantress; 01-01-2014 at 01:07 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:52 AM   #6
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Zombie Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Mummy Ball
x1 TM Curse

Notes:
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
Picking all this up.

My Level Eight Poochyena ♂ eats the two Halloween Candies, growing to Level Twelve. He learns Sand-Attack!

My Shuppet, Satine, wishes to hugs the Pika Doll, as well as the Haunter Plushie.
Satine learned Voodoo Bugaloo
I pick up 5,000 Coins

The Pumpkin Memory Berry... Hm...
I'll feed it to my Poochyena
He learns EMs Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Poison Fang.

My take-home:
Super Pass
Rare Bone x2
Mummy Ball
Were Ball
TM Curse
Holo Dark Magneton Card
Black Persian Plushie
Blackberry Poffin

Many thanks
Old 10-31-2013, 07:32 AM   #7
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Psyshock

Notes:
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
Happy Halloween, everyone!

Using:
Hecate, my Houndour, chews...err...."squeezes" the Haunter Plushie, leaving behind 5,000 coins.
She also eats both Halloween Candies, raising her from Lv.20 to Lv. 24.
Feeding my Joltik the Pumpkin Memory Berry, teaching her EMs Cross Poison, Pursuit, Faint Attack, and Pin Missile.

Taking with me:
Pika Doll x1
Super Pass x1
Rare Bone x2
Psychic Ball x1
TM Psyshock x1
Holographic Dark Hypno Trading Card x1
Black Persian Plushie x1
Were Ball x1
Blackberry Poffin x1

Thanks!
Old 10-31-2013, 07:39 AM   #8
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Pumpkin Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM Egg Bomb

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Psyshock

Vampire Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Claw

Zombie Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Mummy Ball
x1 TM Curse

Notes:
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
Happy Halloween guys. Hope you're going out and getting major drunk.

Picking up;

A Pika Doll to be put in my backpack
A Haunter Plushie to be put in my base with the others
A Vampire Pack containing;
a Super Pass to be used on Monday
a Halloween candy to be banked
a Pumpkin Memory Berry to be fed to Shieldon to learn Egg Moves Double-edge, Body Slam, Focus Energy and Rock Blast
1 Rare Bone to be put in my backpack
1 Vampire Ball to be put in the Pokeball pouch of my backpack
1 TM Drain Punch to be kept in the TM pouch of my backpack
1 Holographic Dark Machamp Trading Card to be slotted into the collection at my base
A Pumpkin Pail containing;
a Rare Bone to be put in my backpack with the other
a Black Persian Plushie to be put in my base
a Were Ball to be put in the Pokeball section of my backpack
a Halloween candy to be banked
a Blackberry Poffin to be put in my backpack
Thanks so much guys.

Last edited by Treepandaone; 10-31-2013 at 08:05 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:12 AM   #9
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Vampire Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch

Notes:
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!

x1 Pika Doll
x1 Haunter Plushie which I give to Ai to hug, producing 5,000 coins.
x1 Super Pass
x2 Halloween candy for my Duskull, raising him from lv. 26 to 30.
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry for my Togepi, who will take EM Future Sight, Nasty Plot, Extrasensort and Mirror Move
x2 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch
x1 Black Persian Plushie
x1 Were Ball
x1 Blackberry Poffin

Haaaapppyyyy Halllowwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeen~
Old 10-31-2013, 10:30 AM   #10
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Psyshock
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
Wee! Happy Halloween! Stuff your faces with candy and whatnot!

Picking up:
1x Pika Doll
1x Haunter Plushie
1x Mystic Pack containing:
  • 1x Super Pass
  • 1x Halloween candy
  • 1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
  • 1x Rare Bone
  • 1x Psychic Ball
  • 1x TM Psyshock
  • 1x Holographic Dark Hypno Trading Card
1x Pumpkin Pail containing:
  • 1x Rare Bone
  • 1x Black Persian Plushie
  • 1x Wereball
  • 1x Halloween candy
  • 1x Blackberry Poffin

Feeding my Pumpkin Memory Berry to Chatot for her to learn EMs Encore, Agility, Supersonic and Air Cutter. *Cadence chirps happily*

Thank you very much!
Old 10-31-2013, 01:51 PM   #11
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Psyshock

Notes:
Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Picking up the above items. Happy Halloween!

Feeding both of the Halloween Candies to Shade (Umbreon), raising him from Level 10 to Level 14.

Using the Memory Berry on Athena (Ekans) to teach her EMs Poison Fang and Sucker Punch.

Teaching Morpheus (Spoink) CM Voodoo Bugaloo using the Pika Doll.

Teaching Kerdov (Gible) Shadow Claw using the Black Persian.

Receiving 5,000 coins from the Haunter Plushie.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:45 PM   #12
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Claw

Notes:
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
Picking up:
x1 Pika Doll
x1 Haunter Plushie which Riff hugs to give me 5,000 coins.
x1 Super Pass
x2 Halloween Candy for my Sneasel, raising him from Lv.25 to Lv.29.
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry for my Murkrow, to teach him EMs: Sky Attack, Featherdance, Psycho Shift, Perish Song.
x2 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Claw for my Absol
x1 Black Persian Plushie which is given to my Combusken to teach him Shadow Claw.
x1 Were Ball
x1 Blackberry Poffin

Happy Halloween!
Old 10-31-2013, 04:29 PM   #13
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Pumpkin Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM Egg Bomb

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Psyshock

Vampire Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Claw

Zombie Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Mummy Ball
x1 TM Curse

Notes:
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
*huddles in corner*

Picking up:
1x Voodoo Bugaloo Pikadoll, using it to teach Remilia, my Woobat, Voodoo Bugaloo
1x Haunter Plushie, squeezing it to get 5,000 coins
1x Mystic Pack, containing:
1x Super Pass
1x Halloween Candy, giving it to Hades, my Shuppet, raising him from Level 29 to Level 31.
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry, giving that to Vesuvius, my Slugma, teaching him Memento, Curse, Heat Wave, and Earth Power.
1x Rare Bone
1x Psychic Ball
1x TM Psyshock, teaching that to Remilia

1x rare bone
1x persian plushie, teaching my Rotom Shadow Claw.
1x were-ball
1x halloween candy, giving that to Hades, raising him from Level 31 to Level 33.
1x blackberry poffin

will edit in uses

Last edited by Emi; 10-31-2013 at 04:36 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:05 PM   #14
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Psyshock

Notes:
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
Better late than never I guess, in terms of me posting.

Collecting the above goodies, and using the following things:

Both Halloween Candies to my level 12 Duskull taking her to level 16.

The Pumpkin Memory Berry to that DUskull, teaching her the Egg Moves Pain Split, Skill Swap, Imprison and Dark Pulse.

Taking the remainder with me, ta kindly.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:31 PM   #15
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Claw

Notes:
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!

Happy Halloween boys and girls!

Picking up the following:

From Arnold
- Pika Doll

From enchantress
- Haunter Plushie

From Arc_Angel
- Super Pass
- Halloween Candy
- Pumpkin Memory Berry
- Rare Bone
- Ghost Ball
- TM Shadow Claw
- Holographic Dark Slowbro Trading Card

From Stark
Pumpkin Pail containing:
- Rare Bone
- Black Persian Plushie
- Were Ball
- Halloween Candy
- Blackberry Poffin ~ Tess Edit: Used on 30/12/2013.

As for what I’ll use…

- Giving my Haunter Plushie to my Teddiursa to hug. *It disappears, and she starts to sniffle* “Oh that’s ok dear. You can still hug me. And we got 5,000 coins.”
- Giving my Ghost Ball to my male Drifloon to have, discarding his previous Pokeball.
- Feeding Halloween Candy 1 to my male Drifloon, raising his level from 6 to 8.
- Feeding Halloween Candy 2 to my female Drifloon, raising her level from 3 to 5.
- Feeding my Pumpkin Memory Berry to my Teddiursa to teach her EM's Chip Away, Cross Chop, Night Slash, and Yawn.

Taking the rest with me. Thank you for all of this once again. Much appreciated. I hope you all had a scary wonderful day!

Last edited by enchantress; 01-01-2014 at 01:08 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:50 PM   #16
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Claw

Notes:
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
x1 Pika Doll, used to teach Minerva the Banette Voodoo Boogaloo.
x1 Haunter Plushie
x1 Super Pass
x2 Halloween Candy for my Drifloon, Murmur, to raise him from Lv.15 to Lv.19.
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry for my Lampent, Gwyn, for him to learn: EM Heat Wave, EM Captivate, EM Haze and EM Acid Armor
x2 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Claw
x1 Black Persian Plushie
x1 Were Ball
x1 Blackberry Poffin

I wonder if I'll ever end up regretting teaching Minerva a powerful voodoo move... Nah! I'm sure I never will.

Happy Halloween, everyone~
Old 10-31-2013, 05:55 PM   #17
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Psyshock

Notes:
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
Collecting all of the items quoted above:
x1 Voodoo Pika Doll
x1 Haunter Plushie
x1 Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween Candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Psyshock
x1 Pumpkin Pail
x1 Rare Bone (which Arc clarifies here is actually worth 5,000 coins)
x1 Black Persian Plushie
x1 Were Ball
x1 Halloween Candy
x1 Blackberry Poffin ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.
Feeding one of the Halloween Candies to my Level 42 Misdreavus, Yuuko, raising her level to Level 44. Sadly, banking the other candy.

Feeding the Pumpkin Memory Berry to my Level 21 Azelf to teach him the moves MT Magic Room, MT Stealth Rock, MT Zen Headbutt, and MT Thunderpunch.

Thanks for the treats! Happy Hallowe'en!

Last edited by enchantress; 01-08-2014 at 04:10 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:10 PM   #18
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Vampire Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch

Notes:
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
Last minute pickage of stuffs, woo!

*Picking up a Pika Doll to teach my Shuppet Voodoo Boogaloo.
*Picking up a Haunter Plushie which I'll hug for insta 5,000 coins!
*Picking up Super Pass
*Picking up x2 Halloween Candies which I'll feed to my Shuppet, raising her from Lv.1 to Lv.3 to Lv.7
*Picking up a Pumpkin Memory Berry which I'll use to teach my Shuppet the Egg moves Disable, Imprison, Pursuit & Gunk Shot.
*Picking up x2 Rare Bones
*Picking up a Vampire Ball
*Picking up a TM Drain Punch
*Picking up a Holographic Dark Machamp Card
*Picking up a Wereball
*Picking up a Black Persian Plushie
*Picking up a Blackberry Poffin.

Thanks!
Old 10-31-2013, 06:35 PM   #19
Toyo
hail

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Claw

Notes:
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
Picking up all of these nice things. Using 1 Halloween Candy on Orville the Rotom, raising him from 1 to 3, and the other on a currently unnamed Misdreavus to raise her from 1 to 3 as well. Thanks!
Old 10-31-2013, 11:15 PM   #20
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

the move it learns is:

Voodoo Bugaloo (Psychic)

and Enjoy.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Pumpkin Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 TM Egg Bomb

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Psyshock

Vampire Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 TM Drain Punch

x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 TM Shadow Claw

Zombie Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Mummy Ball
x1 TM Curse

Notes:
Quote:
Happy Halloween!

x1 Pumpkin Pail

Happy trick or treating!
Boy, feeling like a right zombie having just landed home from Taiwan less than 12 hours ago in the wee hours of the morning. Spooky!

Feeding:
x2 Halloween Candies to Mz. Moxy the Scraggy, raising her from Lv.28 to Lv.32.
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry to Deftera the Chinchou, teaching her the Egg Moves Amnesia, Flail, Psybeam and Screech.

Picking up:
x1 Voodoo Pika Doll
x1 Haunter Plushie
x1 Super Pass
x2 Rare Bones
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Psyshock
x1 Black Persian Plushie
x1 Blackberry Poffin
x1 Were Ball

Dahlia appears in a screech storm of orange feathers, before flying back, placated that the mirror has not appeared this year.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records