UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 03:13 PM   #26
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Right, so the proposed team I want to bet on is Sneaze/Marion/Emi. With my reasoning of making a team that will get things done as quickly as possible, I feel that they are the best possible team for the job.
Old 04-29-2017, 03:21 PM   #27
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Marion/Emi/EAI gets my vote. If it comes down to either Sneaze or EAI, I don't feel like we could go wrong either way, but at the same time, this is the team I've given my support to previously, and I still feel like this team of three is a good idea.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:25 PM   #28
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Hello everyone. I want to start this post off on behalf of myself and Marion that we are very grateful for everyone's support. I know for myself I am honestly a little stunned at the universal support I have gotten from the nominees, as I didn't even expect to get a nomination when this all started. To have your support confirms in my mind that I made the right decision in accepting the nomination. Of course, two people don't make a ballot, which is why Marion and I have discussed among ourselves pretty much the entire day about who we would like as the third member of the prospective mod team.

Ultimately the decision wasn't easy, especially for myself. There were a lot of things to take into account: activity during these last few weeks, community and nominee opinions, the ability of the mod team to interact with Tess, and who we both were most comfortable working with. It is important to have a mod team that is well-oiled and able to work with each other, as much as many of the other things that we have discussed when it has come to nominees. This isn't a point of bad or good, but simply most optimal.

Marion and I would like to put forth Ex-Admiral Insane for the potential third candidate. Ex-Ad is a very good all-around candidate; he's not deficient in any area in which we might need him, despite a perceived lack of strengths. I feel he can be something like a glue to keep the game running efficient. He also has a good temperament, which will be important in discussing things with the community and reaching out to Tess in the future. Finally, both Marion and I feel that we will be completely comfortable working with Ex-Ad. None of us are likely to trample over any of the others, and the risk for abrasiveness is very minimal. This means a lot to keep a moderation team cooperative and working together.

Last edited by Emi; 04-29-2017 at 09:51 PM.
Old 04-30-2017, 12:30 PM   #29
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
With regards to EAI, I personally know him the least in terms of how he'll fare as mod and as such I wasn't really 100% on him. However, if Emi and Marion feel that he's the right person for the team, then I have no complaints and will respectfully place my trust on their judgement.
Old 04-30-2017, 10:48 PM   #30
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Marion and Emi have already heard my opinions so for the sake of getting things done I'm begrudgingly fine with this.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 05-01-2017, 09:40 PM   #31
Sneaze
Mrow?

Here have a c/p of my thoughts on the matter from the other night:

Right so, I do want to point something out here and be incredibly clear about it.
I will openly admit to being a bit deceiving over the course of the past week or so. I made this system and know the basic ins and outs of it, and was in no way thinking of putting my hat in the ring when said system was made.
I considered the idea when my nomination was put up, I'll admit, but once I saw the rest of the lineup I had decided that I was just going to sit in discussion and try to make a solid team that did not include myself. This was both due the aforementioned carbetbagging that Jeri has brought up as well as the fact that as of Tuesday I have had a second job lined up (granted if anything it would mean more free time, but also just more stress).
The big reason I've been pushing hard for this to get over and done with is so I could make sure the other mod candidates had a firm decision made prior to my announcement of that.
So long story short, I'm very glad that EAI was decided on, as if I was selected I would have turned it down.
So, make of that what you will.

So yeah. Long story short I'm fully okay with this lineup and we should move forward into voting.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records