UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 12:03 PM   #31826
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Rhyperior is complete BOSS. I loved the design when I first saw it. It's like a goddamn tank.

I personally liked nearly all of the Gen IV evolutions.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:35 PM   #31827
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

I wonder - would the participants of the Tynamo Tryouts preferred it if there was an extension, or if commands were PMed to me, or both? I get that Dave is understandably unsure of what to do, but the others? We do only have less than 48 hours to go!

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Old 08-31-2013, 04:15 AM   #31828
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Astoria updates for Shadow and MM? I'M STILL DOING THEM? Ahem, anyway, another slot for my group is officially open, first come first serve as usual.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 08-31-2013, 05:08 AM   #31829
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Relicanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
I wonder - would the participants of the Tynamo Tryouts preferred it if there was an extension, or if commands were PMed to me, or both? I get that Dave is understandably unsure of what to do, but the others? We do only have less than 48 hours to go!
I'm going to get on mine after work tonight, so I'm good.

Fizzy Bubbles - Cable Club Post - Wild Future

Spoiler: show

Various awesome artstuffs by DaisyInari

Old 08-31-2013, 08:25 AM   #31830
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Astoria updates for Shadow and MM? I'M STILL DOING THEM? Ahem, anyway, another slot for my group is officially open, first come first serve as usual.
I'd love to go on an adventure in Astoria. It's on the top of my list of zones I want to travel in. But... AR T_T for which I unfortunately haven't seen an update in a long time due to Tess' private stuff that's going on.
Old 08-31-2013, 08:39 AM   #31831
Charminions
Your reality is mine

My AR adventure didn't even start. My intro has been sitting around for 2 and a half months.
Old 08-31-2013, 08:48 AM   #31832
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escalion View Post
I'd love to go on an adventure in Astoria. It's on the top of my list of zones I want to travel in. But... AR T_T for which I unfortunately haven't seen an update in a long time due to Tess' private stuff that's going on.
Same thing here man, same thing.

However I technically already have an adventure in Astoria but with JJ as my updator, and I don't think I could even have two adventures in the same zone at the same time ^^; That, or it would make me a definite crappy person for hogging all the updators and slots they have available.

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
Old 08-31-2013, 02:04 PM   #31833
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Relicanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
My AR adventure didn't even start. My intro has been sitting around for 2 and a half months.
I know that feel, bro.

Hopefully someone will take pity on you soon. Sadly the AR was supposed to move over the summer but then pretty much all the updators had life dumped on them. Shame really.

Old 08-31-2013, 05:58 PM   #31834
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Arcane Realm updates posted. Battle scenarios are a little convoluted this time around, especially Dave's, but the setting is anything but easy, bear with me. :P
Old 08-31-2013, 10:37 PM   #31835
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Dangit, of course Amethyst had to get herself into trouble! And I knew it was going to be Zangoose all along... I just figured it'd be the Dunsparce getting kidnapped, not Amethyst! >_< Well played, now Hyrem's got a really tough decision to make.

Old 09-02-2013, 08:13 PM   #31836
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Congratulations Dave on your new fishy friend!

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Old 09-05-2013, 05:06 PM   #31837
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

Hey guys, I know FB is stilled with creative people and I wanted to start a kind of fan art/fic type game in the art forums.

Details here. Check it out and lemme know if you're interested.
Old 09-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #31838
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Relicanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Congratulations Dave on your new fishy friend!
Whoops, just saw this, cheers Ex!

Also more people should make sure to thank Shadow for setting up the whole event.

Old 09-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #31839
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post

Whoops, just saw this, cheers Ex!

Also more people should make sure to thank Shadow for setting up the whole event.
Double whoops. Thank you Shadowshocker for the match! I think I completely forgot to say this before so thank you again.

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Old 09-05-2013, 06:34 PM   #31840
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Alright everyone, meet my latest teammate Vermillion!

: *Doesn't even move*

Come on, say hi Vermillion

: *Notices someone holding a poffin* Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! *Dives at said person*

Vermillion, that's not yours, stop tackling people!
Old 09-05-2013, 07:43 PM   #31841
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Don't worry, Melittin's one of the Pokémon that's going to be spending the Eeveening resting in his Poké Ball. Hermione, my Weedle, however, is in the kitchen, working on the food.
Bringing this conversation here before it goes out of hand and really get out of subject of the White Market X) Had thought of putting it in the Adventurer Daily, but I wasn't too sure it would fit in ^^;

Then whew, at least one problem less for Okiku to get through XP She'll be fine with Hermione though since she's not a bee, although she have the possibility of becoming one and has some of the "scary" attributes a bee has... But hey, phobias can be pretty irrational (I mean, have you heard of the guy who's deadly afraid of the sight of peaches?) so the fact she would be afraid of Melittin but not Hermione can be actually logical X)

Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna add that detail of that fright to my profile ^^; Something tells me an updator would one day exploit this...

Old 09-05-2013, 08:31 PM   #31842
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Alright everyone, meet my latest teammate Vermillion!

: *Doesn't even move*

Come on, say hi Vermillion

: *Notices someone holding a poffin* Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! *Dives at said person*

Vermillion, that's not yours, stop tackling people!
Am I correct in assuming that Vermillion restricts himself to edible things? If so, then he's not as bad as Crabbe. He'll eat an entire platter of poffins. Including the platter. And the table it's on top of. And anything else nearby. I shudder to think what would ensue should your Torkoal and my Gulpin both target the same piece of food... Well, congrats on the Torkoal in any case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Bringing this conversation here before it goes out of hand and really get out of subject of the White Market X) Had thought of putting it in the Adventurer Daily, but I wasn't too sure it would fit in ^^;

Then whew, at least one problem less for Okiku to get through XP She'll be fine with Hermione though since she's not a bee, although she have the possibility of becoming one and has some of the "scary" attributes a bee has... But hey, phobias can be pretty irrational (I mean, have you heard of the guy who's deadly afraid of the sight of peaches?) so the fact she would be afraid of Melittin but not Hermione can be actually logical X)

Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna add that detail of that fright to my profile ^^; Something tells me an updator would one day exploit this...
I'm sure Okiku would have even less of a problem with Hermione once she learns that she has no intention of evolving. And yeah, I know some phobias can be irrational. Not from experience, though- my only real phobia is that of bees (obviously doesn't carry over to my character), a fear I find decidedly rational. Never heard of a guy who's afraid of peaches, though. That is a little weird.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:54 PM   #31843
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
I'm sure Okiku would have even less of a problem with Hermione once she learns that she has no intention of evolving. And yeah, I know some phobias can be irrational. Not from experience, though- my only real phobia is that of bees (obviously doesn't carry over to my character), a fear I find decidedly rational. Never heard of a guy who's afraid of peaches, though. That is a little weird.
Nah, just the fact she isn't a Beedrill right now will be enough for Okiku to be ok with her X) Hey, she wasn't afraid to approach her at the end of the match between her and Rawk!

I got the fear of bees and whatnot too (I sort of based Okiku on myself for easier RPing purposes), although I find it mine a bit irrational as it triggered when I was around 16 years old instead of the typical phobia-triggering childhood, and I never got any actual bad event that triggered it in the first place, it just... happened O.o Thankfully my reaction when around them is to freeze up into place and yell (not very loudly) when they get too close to me, so I have a lot less chances of getting stung compared to if I got into a panic fit and try to swat the bee(s) away.

Never heard of him? Then let me present you the poor man right here... To his defense though, I find the show abused him too much with his fear, triggering it just to make fun of him, or at least make a show out of him :/

Old 09-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #31844
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

>Phobias

I also have a phobia of bees, had it ever since I got stung by one when i was 4, of course, bee over load when I went camping last month, seriously, they wouldn't leave you alone :/

My reaction when they come near me?
Panic and runaway.

However, Jake doesn't have a fear of bees at all.

Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 09-05-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #31845
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

I'm pretty afraid of wasps and hornets, those things are scary! Bees are okay, as long as Africanized honeybees don't show up I'm fine. My fear of wasps has carried over into Hyrem's fear of Beedrill, though, so him trying to get a Weedle is a very interesting decision of him...

Old 09-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #31846
Trepie
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Trepie Send a message via MSN to Trepie
-Phobias

I have a phobia of Whales and big black carpenter ants. I'm not bothered by tiny little red ants or really any other type of bug but big black carpenter ants make my skin crawl. We used to have a nest in the house I lived in growing up. One morning me and my sister opened a box of cruncheroos and 200 big black ants came pouring out of the box. As for the Whale thing, it was a recurring nightmare for me as a child to be swimming in the ocean and to see the Whale coming out of the darkness. No matter how fast I swam I couldn't get away. I blame Sunday school for putting that scenario in my head in the first place. Not really afraid of bees and wasps. I actually think honey bees and bumble bees are kinda cute in a buggy kind of way. Wasps are annoying but that's why you get those electric fly swatters and shock the crap out of them.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:03 AM   #31847
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

I have a fear of being zapped, like being zapped by an electric fence. And it likes to manifest itself in weird ways. Like sometimes I have trouble touching metal objects, because I suddenly think that I am going to be electrocuted if I touch things like door handles, knobs, hell even the latches for a toilet stall, and has actually manifested several times today even.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:17 AM   #31848
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Said it before but I don't think I have any phobias, or if I do I've not discovered them by age 25 and I'm not worried about them.

Used to be afraid of wasps when I was younger, since I got stung on the neck by one when I was about 3, but when I got to about 18 I just stopped being afraid and kind of just waft them away if they buzz up to me.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:54 AM   #31849
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

>Phobias - yeah, I have a couple. Though I have not shown Bill have or lack any of these.

needles - I know, I know, it's the fear of little kids and I probably should grow out of it, but it's apparently due to me getting surgery without the doctor first numbing the pain. I'm guessing my mind just associates needles with that. I've gotten much better about it, but I still cringe at the sight. I have to mentally prepare for it...man I am such a wimp sometimes.

Wasps - I have constantly referred to them as "Nature's Demons" or "Proof there is a satan". I can't help but feel that the phobia is linked in with my needles fear. The thing is, I don't mind bees at all. (Unless it's those Africanized honey bees then I cringe at the thought of them.)

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 09-06-2013, 07:01 AM   #31850
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Phobias:

I have a few phobias, most of the time they don't come up but I tend to have to issues with them:

Heights: I don't have a fear of heights per se, I have issues with falling from heights. Which I guess is the same thing.

Wasps: Wasps freaking suck and I have no idea if I'm allergic or not. Not taking any chances!

Dark: Okay, I'm not scared of the dark itself. Not sure anyone truly is. I just have issues not being able to see in places, and then I begin to worry and panic that something is there and I end up being unable to sleep.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out