UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2019, 09:48 PM   #226
Prof.Enigma
Thunder Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
"So, who's faster?" Danny thought.
I believe it is me, Master. Alakazam said mentally to his trainer.
Alakazam then Teleported away, before appearing behind Luna to strike it with a powerful Energy Ball, which did a bit less damage, as Alakazam's Heart was Swapped, but still did a considerable count.


Luna was able to outspeed the Alakazam very easily but this speed advantage wouldnt last long.
So it was time to take ESP out fast.
"Quick use Imprison!" That should prevent ESP from teleporting and using any move Luna and it Share


"Draco Meteor!"

With Gravity boosting accuracy it was a direct hit onto ESP and he wasn't able to move fast enough to dodge it
Unfortunately it didn't do as much damage as it would had it came from a pure dragon type. But it was sure to hurt.

__________________

Fizzy Bubbles;

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 11-12-2019 at 02:09 AM.
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 09:59 PM   #227
Prof.Enigma
Thunder Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Wolfe and Drake were gonna be alright, although the latter would need at least a week of sleep after all the energy he used. Mostly, they just needed to do repairs around the base. Wolfe, however, was reluctant to put Keith to work on this, but Keith was already shaking his head. "No, no, I feel guilty that I couldn't prevent all this," he stated. "Meowth, what do you say?"

The Scratch Cat Pokémon shrugged. "Eh. We built da Poisonous Paradise. We built da Banette's Revenge. We built da Poisonous Palace and da Sludge Wave Coast Pokémon Center. I tink we can help fix dis place up."

"Then it's settled," Keith stated. Already he was using his Pokédex to switch up his team. Meowth and Jack stayed put, but from newly-materialized balls, Keith sent out a Dusknoir, a Timburr, a Haxorus, and a Weedle. "Me and my Pokémon have managed to build two houses, a Pokémon Center, and my boat," Keith stated. "Meowth's absolutely right- it's far from beyond us to help you fix this place up." As though to chime in his agreement to help, Jack Transformed into a Conkeldurr, though the nose was a little larger than it ought to have been, and also, the concrete pillars seemed to have been vandalized, with "JACK WUZ HEER" written on them in what looked like spray paint. This got some poorly-stifled chuckles out of the Haxorus. Peeves merely rolled his eye, though closer inspection would reveal that he was a lot better at stifling laughter than Norbert.


Despite Wolfes protests you decided to help regardless and with a sigh Wolfe disappeared into what used to be Drakes room to pull up Blueprints of what was needing changing
With directions he directed everyone to clean up the rubble and take it to the squad of pokemon with the moves Recycle, who turned the rubble into re useable materials again

Wolfe took Keith and a few humanoid like pokemon and. Two rotoms to start repairing the computers and electricity to get some of the power back on and to reboot the warp pads.

The kitchens and Library were among the least damaged places and were among the first fixed.
Audinos and Chanseys kept running around to Keith and the pokemon to make sure no one was pushing themselves and restored any physical injuries.

Outside of the base several pokemon were setting up shops outside and making the underground area more of a shelter. Essentially switching where The Underground was.
Now that it was above ground they had more room to build greenhouses and habitats for the native pokemon.

Progress was going by fast and before the day ended at least half of the base was repaired and updated.

__________________

Fizzy Bubbles;
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 11:06 PM   #228
Missingno. Master
His name is Goggles. :)
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 5,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post


Despite Wolfes protests you decided to help regardless and with a sigh Wolfe disappeared into what used to be Drakes room to pull up Blueprints of what was needing changing
With directions he directed everyone to clean up the rubble and take it to the squad of pokemon with the moves Recycle, who turned the rubble into re useable materials again

Wolfe took Keith and a few humanoid like pokemon and. Two rotoms to start repairing the computers and electricity to get some of the power back on and to reboot the warp pads.

The kitchens and Library were among the least damaged places and were among the first fixed.
Audinos and Chanseys kept running around to Keith and the pokemon to make sure no one was pushing themselves and restored any physical injuries.

Outside of the base several pokemon were setting up shops outside and making the underground area more of a shelter. Essentially switching where The Underground was.
Now that it was above ground they had more room to build greenhouses and habitats for the native pokemon.

Progress was going by fast and before the day ended at least half of the base was repaired and updated.

Wolfe was nice enough to not try and drag Keith into helping out with the repairs, but Keith didn't even need dragging- he wanted to help. For all his battling, he wasn't able to prevent this destruction, he saw it as only fair that he pitch in with the repairs, and so that's just what he did. Hermione wasn't much use with the heavy lifting, but her intelligence proved invaluable in a supervisory capacity, helping the others ensure things got done right. Millicent's contributions were those of brute strength, as were Norbert's, though the Haxorus also had the capacity to slice through materials as needed to get them to whatever size they needed to be at. Peeves likewise contributed with brute strength, though being a Ghost-type gave him the added advantage of being able to make quick fixes inside of walls and the like, drastically reducing the need to demolish anything. Meowth helped to Cut materials just as Norbert did, though he was reserved for the smaller, more intricate tasks that Norbert's axe blade tusks were ill-suited for. And Jack, as his name would imply, was a jack-of-all-trades, Transforming into whatever would best suit whatever job needed done. Peeves and Millicent needed a hand lifting something heavy? He turned into a Machamp or Conkeldurr. The Rotom needed extra help with some sort of electrical issue? Jack turned into a Rotom himself. Computers acting strange? He turned into a Porygon to investigate.

Keith collapsed into a seat, tired yet triumphant, for in just the one day, half the job had already been done. "Whew," he sighed. "What a day, eh, Meowth?"

"Yeah. I'm beat," Meowth yawned, lying lazily on Keith's shoulder. "Meowth and hard work don't mix."

"Well, they mixed well today, I'm proud of you," Keith smiled. "We helped get a hell of a lot done. Pretty sure half the repairs are done already, honestly."

"Yeah, Hermione's tinkin' da same ting," said Meowth.

"Heh, maybe at this rate we'll finish tomorrow," Keith chuckled.

Meowth chuckled as well. "One can only hope," he retorted.
__________________
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 10:51 AM   #229
CrazyCreeperKid
Cascade Badge
 
CrazyCreeperKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Vermilion City
Posts: 381
(Isn't it Imprison?)

Danny gritted his teeth, as Luna imprisoned all moves they both shared. Alakazam was then struck by a Draco Meteor, which did some damage but not too much.
Alakazam then used Energy Ball once again, which wasn't sealed luckily, as it dealt good super effective damage.
__________________


Team banner by Keith Masters (Missingno. Master)
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 12:15 PM   #230
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge
 
Stormingwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post


"Nothing much is bothering me aside from the fact at how you are in general. Poor memory that seems to be caused by a injury.
No previous memories of family or friends aside from your partner Riolu.

Its all concerning wouldnt you say?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Books about memory can be found over there, wolfe pointed with his tail and said

"What d you think caused his issues?"



"Perhaps, but not much can be done about this state."
"The cause is unclear to me, at least."
"Maybe Rolu knows..."

"My past could be empty for all I know."
"Maybe I secretly don't really exist, or...It could be a blank slate."
"Though I doubt that."

"It's important to live in the present and move forward."
"Even for someone as flawed as me..."

"...I've been ranting again, my apologies."

Storm wrote something in his notebook without looking at it.
He then put it away once more while his gaze remained on Drake.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Storm's issues...."
"He can be...Forgetful."
"Sometimes he acts differently and has no memory of it."
"His aura...Sometimes, it disappears."

Rolu went over the memory books.

"Has...Drake ever suffered from memory loss?"

Stormingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 02:18 AM   #231
Prof.Enigma
Thunder Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post
(Isn't it Imprison?)

Danny gritted his teeth, as Luna imprisoned all moves they both shared. Alakazam was then struck by a Draco Meteor, which did some damage but not too much.
Alakazam then used Energy Ball once again, which wasn't sealed luckily, as it dealt good super effective damage.

While your moves were sealed off, Luna's weren't, and A Energy Ball you and your Alakazam seemed to love using due to the type matching was easily affected by a bit of Telekinesis

And it shot around into the ground.
This wasn't going to be easy to make any direct hits on Luna unless you could somehow pin it down.

Drake laughed a deep hearty laugh, "A Psychic type battle often ends up being a battle of wills and mental skill there Danny, do you have the creative skill to pull off a move that cannot be affected by Psychic power? Or rather Can you and ESP preform a combo? "

" We wont be totally hard on you but we are certainly going to give you a run for your money so to speak "
Luna then took and started tearing up the ground were the energy ball hit, and molded it and compressed it into a stalagmite and shot it to ESP

__________________

Fizzy Bubbles;
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 02:24 AM   #232
Prof.Enigma
Thunder Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Wolfe was nice enough to not try and drag Keith into helping out with the repairs, but Keith didn't even need dragging- he wanted to help. For all his battling, he wasn't able to prevent this destruction, he saw it as only fair that he pitch in with the repairs, and so that's just what he did. Hermione wasn't much use with the heavy lifting, but her intelligence proved invaluable in a supervisory capacity, helping the others ensure things got done right. Millicent's contributions were those of brute strength, as were Norbert's, though the Haxorus also had the capacity to slice through materials as needed to get them to whatever size they needed to be at. Peeves likewise contributed with brute strength, though being a Ghost-type gave him the added advantage of being able to make quick fixes inside of walls and the like, drastically reducing the need to demolish anything. Meowth helped to Cut materials just as Norbert did, though he was reserved for the smaller, more intricate tasks that Norbert's axe blade tusks were ill-suited for. And Jack, as his name would imply, was a jack-of-all-trades, Transforming into whatever would best suit whatever job needed done. Peeves and Millicent needed a hand lifting something heavy? He turned into a Machamp or Conkeldurr. The Rotom needed extra help with some sort of electrical issue? Jack turned into a Rotom himself. Computers acting strange? He turned into a Porygon to investigate.

Keith collapsed into a seat, tired yet triumphant, for in just the one day, half the job had already been done. "Whew," he sighed. "What a day, eh, Meowth?"

"Yeah. I'm beat," Meowth yawned, lying lazily on Keith's shoulder. "Meowth and hard work don't mix."

"Well, they mixed well today, I'm proud of you," Keith smiled. "We helped get a hell of a lot done. Pretty sure half the repairs are done already, honestly."

"Yeah, Hermione's tinkin' da same ting," said Meowth.

"Heh, maybe at this rate we'll finish tomorrow," Keith chuckled.

Meowth chuckled as well. "One can only hope," he retorted.


Once you and your party of Pokemon put down their tools for the day, Wolfe came over to you and held firm on kicking you all home.

"Thank you Immensely for the work you and your partners have done with the base, we have all the Main components completed, and all thats left I can handle with the rest of whos here, so I must politely but firmly insist that you take this food and go home to your base, we changed up the Warp pads as well, so if you could enter your bases coordinates we could make your travel very fast."

Huh.... So that was certainly new, mhm well yeah that sounded pretty good and all. No extra walking, riding or needing to get a poketaxi.

And while wolfe was holding firm... He did have a point. Most all of the base inside was complete and ready for use, all that remained was outside and the exterior..... Which... Judging by what the plans were, could indeed be done with everyone else that was already present at Drakes Base......

What will you say in response?

__________________

Fizzy Bubbles;
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 02:30 AM   #233
Prof.Enigma
Thunder Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormingwolf View Post

"Perhaps, but not much can be done about this state."
"The cause is unclear to me, at least."
"Maybe Rolu knows..."

"My past could be empty for all I know."
"Maybe I secretly don't really exist, or...It could be a blank slate."
"Though I doubt that."

"It's important to live in the present and move forward."
"Even for someone as flawed as me..."

"...I've been ranting again, my apologies."

Storm wrote something in his notebook without looking at it.
He then put it away once more while his gaze remained on Drake.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Storm's issues...."
"He can be...Forgetful."
"Sometimes he acts differently and has no memory of it."
"His aura...Sometimes, it disappears."

Rolu went over the memory books.

"Has...Drake ever suffered from memory loss?"

( I don't have a way to continue this yet, so I'll reroute this a bit while I come up with something a bit more for this story )

"I'm getting tired, I think I'll be heading to bed....

We can figure out something soon I would bet, so in the meantime why dont you head into the Library with Wolfe and Riolu?"

Drake avoided everything else and made his way down the halls to his room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No Drake Hasn't suffered from memory loss, and is that uncommon for one's aura to disappear?"
You held Wolfe's full attention, his eyes showed the glimpse of what you were feeling, Curiosity and concern ...

How would you explain this to him?

__________________

Fizzy Bubbles;
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 02:40 AM   #234
Missingno. Master
His name is Goggles. :)
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 5,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post


Once you and your party of Pokemon put down their tools for the day, Wolfe came over to you and held firm on kicking you all home.

"Thank you Immensely for the work you and your partners have done with the base, we have all the Main components completed, and all thats left I can handle with the rest of whos here, so I must politely but firmly insist that you take this food and go home to your base, we changed up the Warp pads as well, so if you could enter your bases coordinates we could make your travel very fast."

Huh.... So that was certainly new, mhm well yeah that sounded pretty good and all. No extra walking, riding or needing to get a poketaxi.

And while wolfe was holding firm... He did have a point. Most all of the base inside was complete and ready for use, all that remained was outside and the exterior..... Which... Judging by what the plans were, could indeed be done with everyone else that was already present at Drakes Base......

What will you say in response?

Keith and his Pokémon had sat down, and were intend on relaxing for the time being, but were equally intent on continuing to provide help once they were able to. However, Wolfe approached them, and insisted they go home. Politely insisted, but insisted nonetheless. He was even kind enough to provide them with some food as thanks. "Wolfe, I don't know, I-" began Keith.

"Hey, sorry ta interrupt, but I tink Wolfe's got hisself a point dere," Meowth piped up. "Hermione's sayin' we gots most o' da stuff done already."

"Weedle," Hermione nodded, still eyeing the plans. "Weedle, Weedle Weedle."

"And far as she can tell, Wolfe ain't kiddin', he and da rest o' da Pokémon here oughta be able ta handle tings from here on in," Meowth translated.

"...Oh, alright, then," Keith conceded. "But if you guys feel like you still need help with something, don't hesitate to ask, alright?" he added. "But yeah, I guess, at least for the time being, there's not much else we're gonna be able to do here anyway, not without a good night's sleep, and I guess we may as well get that at home."

"Now yer talkin'," Meowth nodded, wearily climbing back up onto Keith's shoulder.

"Alright, then," Keith said, standing up and withdrawing his other Pokémon. "Thanks for everything, Wolfe, and be sure to pass on my thanks to Drake as well, once he's awake- oh, yeah, and these should probably go back with Drake's collection," he added, suddenly remembering the various Z-Crystals Jack had borrowed on his behalf earlier in the day. "Sorry. Jack grabbed them during the crisis, figured I might need to use them, and, well, in all fairness, he wasn't wrong," he conceded. He handed back over the Mewnium Z and the Eevium Z, as well as one he hadn't had a chance to use, a Firium Z. With all that done, Pokémon ready, food in hand, Keith was ready to go to the nearest warp pad, input the coordinates for Sludge Wave Coast, and get himself home. It had been a very eventful day indeed. "Have Drake get ahold of me when this place is done, I'd like to come and see it when it's finished," Keith stated. "And tell him he's welcome back at my place anytime."
__________________
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 03:18 AM   #235
Prof.Enigma
Thunder Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith and his Pokémon had sat down, and were intend on relaxing for the time being, but were equally intent on continuing to provide help once they were able to. However, Wolfe approached them, and insisted they go home. Politely insisted, but insisted nonetheless. He was even kind enough to provide them with some food as thanks. "Wolfe, I don't know, I-" began Keith.

"Hey, sorry ta interrupt, but I tink Wolfe's got hisself a point dere," Meowth piped up. "Hermione's sayin' we gots most o' da stuff done already."

"Weedle," Hermione nodded, still eyeing the plans. "Weedle, Weedle Weedle."

"And far as she can tell, Wolfe ain't kiddin', he and da rest o' da Pokémon here oughta be able ta handle tings from here on in," Meowth translated.

"...Oh, alright, then," Keith conceded. "But if you guys feel like you still need help with something, don't hesitate to ask, alright?" he added. "But yeah, I guess, at least for the time being, there's not much else we're gonna be able to do here anyway, not without a good night's sleep, and I guess we may as well get that at home."

"Now yer talkin'," Meowth nodded, wearily climbing back up onto Keith's shoulder.

"Alright, then," Keith said, standing up and withdrawing his other Pokémon. "Thanks for everything, Wolfe, and be sure to pass on my thanks to Drake as well, once he's awake- oh, yeah, and these should probably go back with Drake's collection," he added, suddenly remembering the various Z-Crystals Jack had borrowed on his behalf earlier in the day. "Sorry. Jack grabbed them during the crisis, figured I might need to use them, and, well, in all fairness, he wasn't wrong," he conceded. He handed back over the Mewnium Z and the Eevium Z, as well as one he hadn't had a chance to use, a Firium Z. With all that done, Pokémon ready, food in hand, Keith was ready to go to the nearest warp pad, input the coordinates for Sludge Wave Coast, and get himself home. It had been a very eventful day indeed. "Have Drake get ahold of me when this place is done, I'd like to come and see it when it's finished," Keith stated. "And tell him he's welcome back at my place anytime."

Wolfe nodded and sent you all on your way back home.

With that done, Wolfe then decided to head alone to the room where he moved Drake, and the time Crystal... Something had to be done with this... As its a danger to everyone even though considering what it is... Wolfe could bring himself to break it apart right now. Though he and Drake probably would have to soon.




This story is just about wrapped up and from here on out aside from Stormingwolfs story All further base postings will now take place after this event.
__________________

Fizzy Bubbles;
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 01:03 PM   #236
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge
 
Stormingwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
( I don't have a way to continue this yet, so I'll reroute this a bit while I come up with something a bit more for this story )

"I'm getting tired, I think I'll be heading to bed....

We can figure out something soon I would bet, so in the meantime why dont you head into the Library with Wolfe and Riolu?"

Drake avoided everything else and made his way down the halls to his room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No Drake Hasn't suffered from memory loss, and is that uncommon for one's aura to disappear?"
You held Wolfe's full attention, his eyes showed the glimpse of what you were feeling, Curiosity and concern ...

How would you explain this to him?




"So be it, may you sleep well, Drake."

Storm closed his notebook and slowly wandered towards the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rolu thought for a bit.

"Aura...Never fades unless someone dies."
"It is always with the living."
"I do not know for sure, though, since we haven't seen any other Pokémon until we got here, as if they were avoiding us..."
"Your and Drake's aura shine so brightly..."
"Storm's is dim, sometimes disappearing for days."

Stormingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 02:24 AM   #237
Prof.Enigma
Thunder Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormingwolf View Post

"So be it, may you sleep well, Drake."

Storm closed his notebook and slowly wandered towards the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rolu thought for a bit.

"Aura...Never fades unless someone dies."
"It is always with the living."
"I do not know for sure, though, since we haven't seen any other Pokémon until we got here, as if they were avoiding us..."
"Your and Drake's aura shine so brightly..."
"Storm's is dim, sometimes disappearing for days."


"Thats rather unsettling dont you think? although after a recent incident wild pokemon have been avoiding normal people and pokemon so thats not out of the ordinary here"
Wolfe causually rolled back upside down and layed still for a bit.

__________________

Fizzy Bubbles;
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 07:54 AM   #238
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge
 
Stormingwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post

"Thats rather unsettling dont you think? although after a recent incident wild pokemon have been avoiding normal people and pokemon so thats not out of the ordinary here"
Wolfe causually rolled back upside down and layed still for a bit.



"All I can do is watch out for him, just like he does for me..."

Storm nearly arrived at the library.

"But, an incident..?"
"What happened?"

Just then, Storm opened the doors to library.

"Ah, hello you two."
"Drake headed to bed early, so I came to check up on both of you."

Storm headed over to Rolu and Wolfe.

"Even now, his aura is faint..."
Rolu mumbled.

"So, what were you two discussing, this library must contain some thrilling information."




Stormingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 03:08 PM   #239
CrazyCreeperKid
Cascade Badge
 
CrazyCreeperKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Vermilion City
Posts: 381

"I'll show you both!" Danny yelled, as he put one hand on his temple and began to think. Alakazam did the same, before shooting forward, moving so close his moustache was only inches from Luna's face, before teleporting, then appearing behind, shooting off a Drain Punch, teleporting in the air and punching again. It repeated this action multiple times, before teleporting back to his side of the field.
__________________


Team banner by Keith Masters (Missingno. Master)
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 09:56 AM   #240
Prof.Enigma
Thunder Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCreeperKid View Post

"I'll show you both!" Danny yelled, as he put one hand on his temple and began to think. Alakazam did the same, before shooting forward, moving so close his moustache was only inches from Luna's face, before teleporting, then appearing behind, shooting off a Drain Punch, teleporting in the air and punching again. It repeated this action multiple times, before teleporting back to his side of the field.


Alakazam using drain punch on Luna was a bit of a surprise and for sure the first two punches landed on Luna before it pulled up it's psychic guard and started to retaliate as He teleported back to his side of the battlefield.

Looking around Drake noticed they had knocked enough debris loose to pull of this move he was figuring would be perfect for Luna to pull as a surprise onto unsuspecting oppenents

"DRACO METEOR!!!" And with that one command Luna surged its powers and picked up all the loose debris around her and launched it so far up in the sky, and with some guidance with psychic aiming the debris came back as flaming multicolored orbs of destruction and power

However this probably would have to be the last move he could pull on both of them before he would call Luna back due to fairness to her and everyone else

Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 10:10 AM   #241
Prof.Enigma
Thunder Badge
 
Prof.Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormingwolf View Post


"All I can do is watch out for him, just like he does for me..."

Storm nearly arrived at the library.

"But, an incident..?"
"What happened?"

Just then, Storm opened the doors to library.

"Ah, hello you two."
"Drake headed to bed early, so I came to check up on both of you."

Storm headed over to Rolu and Wolfe.

"Even now, his aura is faint..."
Rolu mumbled.

"So, what were you two discussing, this library must contain some thrilling information."






Wolfe gave a nod and began to explain to both Riolu and Storm what he and Drake thought was probably happening with the local pokemon.

He steered the topic away from the library and what he and Rolu were talking about.

"Drake and I feel that some of the local wild Pokemon are fighting over certain factions on our base and that we may have to hold off on renovations until after we work out the issues going on.

Since your wound seems to be doing a lot better than we had thought Storm, we probably are going to get you repacked and send you off into town so you are out of harm's way while this issue gets resolved.

Neither of you currently have any experience with battling it seems and we don't want your old wound reopening if you were to actually partake in battle.

Also between you and me, Drake has taken a heavy liking to you Storm, but he doesn't want to say anything because he doesn't know how you feel about something literally two days after you met. So he's being a bit odd.


Wolfe hopped off the large walkway and landed on the table below and nudged Storm
"Who knows, perhaps you like him too, but both of you would need time to think things over regardless before you jump into a relationship because he treated your wound.

Now come on let's get you two to bed"

Wolfe did have a point because since you had been here it had been at least a good two hours of Wolfe explaining things with the different Pokemon factions and what not. It was getting dark outside.

Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 02:35 PM   #242
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge
 
Stormingwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post


Wolfe gave a nod and began to explain to both Riolu and Storm what he and Drake thought was probably happening with the local pokemon.

He steered the topic away from the library and what he and Rolu were talking about.

"Drake and I feel that some of the local wild Pokemon are fighting over certain factions on our base and that we may have to hold off on renovations until after we work out the issues going on.

Since your wound seems to be doing a lot better than we had thought Storm, we probably are going to get you repacked and send you off into town so you are out of harm's way while this issue gets resolved.

Neither of you currently have any experience with battling it seems and we don't want your old wound reopening if you were to actually partake in battle.

Also between you and me, Drake has taken a heavy liking to you Storm, but he doesn't want to say anything because he doesn't know how you feel about something literally two days after you met. So he's being a bit odd.


Wolfe hopped off the large walkway and landed on the table below and nudged Storm
"Who knows, perhaps you like him too, but both of you would need time to think things over regardless before you jump into a relationship because he treated your wound.

Now come on let's get you two to bed"

Wolfe did have a point because since you had been here it had been at least a good two hours of Wolfe explaining things with the different Pokemon factions and what not. It was getting dark outside.


"Yes...It is getting late."
"Best to go to bed for now."
"Thank you for the information, Wolfe."

"And Drake...Hmm, we'll see how things play out."

Storm opens a door to the guest bedroom.

Rolu nods in your direction before heading in with Storm.

Stormingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.