UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2017, 02:02 AM   #1901
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As had been the case so often in the past, overall activity in the Fizzytopia region was at a very low level. Such periods of inactivity never lasted too terribly long, though, as the region's more experienced Pokémon Trainers could attest to. But even so, the fact remained that something was needed to fill such voids. For Keith Masters, this generaly meant two things; extra training, and frequenting the Bar. Though Keith rarely actually drank, he was a frequent customer of the Bar nonetheless- they always had good food and a nice selection of non-alcoholic beverages to choose from. And more to the point, Keith found he always tended to find friends here, whether old or new.

So it came to little surprise to the bartender as Keith and Meowth entered the establishment, the latter sitting on the former's shoulder. It was just then, however, that Keith did indeed notice a friend of his over at the counter, hopping up so as to avoid contact with some spilled beverages. "Hey, Kawaii," Keith greeted his friend, approaching her. "What happened here?" he added, gesturing to the spilled drinks.
Old 02-25-2017, 02:15 AM   #1902
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii sighed in relief when she saw a friendly face, "Something or someone spilled our drinks." she explained irratbly. She pulled out some napkins and started mopping up the liquid, to little effect.
Frieghya, meanwhile was trying very hard to contain the flow of the liquid.
Suddenly an idea occured to Kawaii and she sent out another pokemon.
A sewaddle appeared and looked at her trainer expectantly.
"Alright Kigga, see if you cant use string-shot to make some sort of sponge." the female ordered.
Kigga nodded and spat a square of webbing that began to soak up the liquid exactly like a sponge would.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓÒò furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
Old 02-25-2017, 10:12 AM   #1903
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Ah. That sucks," frowned Keith as Kawaii explained about the mysteriously spilled beverages. He watched as Kawaii called out a Sewaddle (which he never knew she had) and used its String Shot to make a sponge to soak up the liquid. "Good idea," Keith remarked. "In fact, lemme help," he offered, plucking a Poké Ball off his belt. He enlarged the sphere and tossed it into the middle of the room, whereupon a Venusaur materialized before them.

"SAAAAUR!" exclaimed the Grass/Poison-type, approaching Keith and Kawaii.

"Dennis, use your String Shot attack," Keith instructed the Seed Pokémon. "Make a square out of it, something we can use as a sponge."

"Veeenusaaaur," nodded Dennis. He fired off numerous strands of string from his flower, forming a larger square out of them. Keith picked up this square and used it to try and help soak up the spill.
Old 02-26-2017, 02:30 AM   #1904
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

With the two pokemon helping the mess was very quickly cleaned up. Kawaii smiled greatfully at her friend and took her seat again.
Freighya hopped on her trainer's lap and began washing herself.
The female trainer then remembered that Kieth had not yet met over half her current team. She indicated the sewaddle "This is Kigga. I got her from a trade awhile back. Right after I visited you for the first time, actually.

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 02-26-2017, 03:14 AM   #1905
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

With the mess completely cleaned up, Keith took a seat beside Kawaii, who then introduced the Sewaddle, whose name was Kigga. As it turned out, Kawaii got Kigga in a trade not long after her first visit to Keith's Secret Base. "Ah, OK," Keith nodded, smiling at the Sewaddle. "Very cute," he stated. "And, well, you remember me mentioning my Venusaur, right?" he asked. He recalled that he had talked about Dennis at one point with Kawaii, but that she had never actually met the Venusaur. "Well, here he is- this here is Dennis."

"Venusaur!" Dennis responded, greeting Kawaii happily.

"In fact, I brought some of my other Pokémon," Keith added, gesturing to the Poké Balls on his belt. "I see no reason to not let them out as well." With that, he threw the four remaining Poké Balls, unleashing their various occupants into the Bar- a shy Amoonguss with Ultra Ball markings on his cap and shields; a smiling Skuntank whose demeanor was far more pleasant than her smell; an irritable Banette who glared all around with her red eyes; and an unusually-colored Beautifly, whose body was briefly surrounded by blue sparkles as she materialized. "Sorry, Frieghya," Keith added, addressing the pink Eevee Kawaii had on her lap. "If I knew I'd run into you here, I'd have brought Cyanide with me."
Old 02-26-2017, 12:42 PM   #1906
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled as her friend sent out four pokemon. She nodded to each one in turn as they were sent out. Then she grabbed four pokeballs of her own. "I broght some of my other new pokemon as well." with that she sent out a happy go lucky slakoth, a eager to learn sentret, a secretive poochyena, and a cheerful tentacool.
Kawaii introduced each pokemon as they appeared, "The slakoth is Priscilla. The sentret is Don't Touch Me (you can call her DTM though), the poochyeena is noxie, and the tentacool is Bert."
Each pokemon nodded to kieth and his pokemon.
Frieghya shrugged as if to say "no big deal."
Kigga crawled off the counter and onto the slakoth's back. The two seemed to be very close friends.

Hater of loss meme
Old 02-26-2017, 03:49 PM   #1907
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Kawaii sent out several of her own Pokémon- a Slakoth, a Sentret, a Poochyena, and a Tentacool. Keith couldn't help but smile at these, particularly the latter two."Nice," he nodded. "I wish you luck with the Slakoth, though- I used to own one myself, until literally everything else on the team demanded I trade her away."

"And fer good reason," Meowth stated.

"But yeah- from what I'm seeing, I think it's safe to say Priscilla there is a lot nicer than the Slakoth I used to have," nodded Keith. "And I like that Tentacool, too. Definitely a nice choice for a Water-type and for a Poison-type."

Meanwhile, as Six quietly wandered around, he neglected to look where he was going, and as a result, the Amoonguss bumped into a Poochyena. "Oh!" Six exclaimed, jumping back. "I'm sorry. I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked the Dark-type.

The Slakoth and Sewaddle, meanwhile, were both approached by the Skuntank. "Hi, there," smiled Bellatrix. "Who are you?"
Old 02-27-2017, 01:16 AM   #1908
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded at kieth's coment, "yeah, priscilla likes being cute. What is interesting is that she still wants to evolve. Maybe she wants to show the world that slaking can be cute."
As the two trainer's talked Frieghya hopped back up onto the counter and trotted over to the nearest window. As the sunlight flowed over her fur she began to shimmer. At this Kawaii looked up and gasped.
The pink colored eevee grew brighter and larger. Then the light died down and in the normal type's place was a gorgeous light pink espeon. Her forehead jewl was even an opal like white instead of dark pink. The female trainer smiled and blinked back tears. "oh my goodness Frieghya I can't believe it." Kawaii ran over to her newly evolved companion and wrapped the graceful psychic-type in a hug. "what happened? Why did this happen?"
The espeon shrugged I figured it was time, we've both grown so much.
Meanwhile Noxie shook her head "you didn't hurt me. I'm Noxie by the way."
Kigga waved a ball-like leg "My name is Kigga. This is my close friend Priscilla"
"h.e.l.l.o. I.t.'s. n.i.c.e. t.o. m.e.e.t. y.o.u.

Hater of loss meme
Old 02-27-2017, 03:04 AM   #1909
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Wow," Keith nodded. "That'll be interesting to see, for sure. Pomona actually doesn't want to evolve partly so she can stay cute. I mean, if any Venusaur could pull off a cute look, it would be Pomona, no question."

"Venu. Saur," Dennis nodded his agreement.

"But yeah- another reason she doesn't evolve is her size," Keith explained. "The way she is right now, Pomona's a good size for playing with other Pokémon, running around, things like that. Dennis here... Venusaur are strong, but they were not built for running."

"Hey, wat da-" Meowth began. Keith followed Meowth's gaze, and his jaw dropped- Frieghya was starting to evolve! And considering the sunlight she was bathed in at the moment, it wasn't hard to guess which way she was evolving. And sure enough, a magnificent Espeon soon stood before them. Keith took out his Pokédex and pointed it at Frieghya.

"Espeon, the Sun Pokémon, and an evolved form of Eevee," said the Pokédex. "Espeon uses the fine hair that covers its body to sense and read air currents, allowing it to predict such things as the weather or an opponent's next move. Extremely loyal to any Trainer it deems worthy, its precognitive powers are said to have developed to protect its Trainer from harm."

"Hey, congrats," Keith smiled as Kawaii hugged her newly evolved Espeon. "Freighya just evolved, that's so cool."

The Amoonguss nodded at the Poochyena's words and subsequent greeting. "Nice to meet you, Noxie," he replied. "My name is Six."

"Very nice to meet the both of you. My name's Bellatrix," replied the Skuntank. Her already pleasant mood was further improved by the fact that this Slakoth was undeniably nicer and more pleasant than the last Slakoth she'd met- the insolent, entitled brat of a Slakoth named Narcissa, a former member of Keith's team (with great and particularly welcome emphasis on "former") who was unbelievably lazy even by Slakoth standards. She would not only want others to do absolutely everything for her, she demanded such treatment as if entitled to it. Even her manner of speaking suggested she thought of herself as royalty or something. An unpleasant memory for sure, but Bellatrix was just glad to be meeting a Slakoth who seemed vastly different from Narcissa.
Old 02-27-2017, 03:16 AM   #1910
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled at her friend's congradulations. "Thanks, i'm so happy." the female trainer sighed happily and scratched the new espeon between the ears. The psychic type purred and nuzzled her trainer. Tears seem to form in Kawaii's eyes but she blinked them away before anyone noticed.
Noxie nodded "I've never seen an amoogus colored like you. It's quite nice."
Kigga nodded "good to meet you.You will havecto exscuse my friend's speech. It is simply how she is." the sewaddle shrugged.
"h.e.y. w.h.a.t. i.s. t.h.a.t. s.u.p.p.o.s.e.d. t.o. m.e.a.n.?" the slakoth retorted.

Hater of loss meme
Old 02-27-2017, 11:01 AM   #1911
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith smiled. He knew how joyous an occasion it was when a Pokémon evolved, having witnessed many such moments himself. One of which was earlier this morning, in fact, when he helped his friend Hyrem to evolve his Scyther. He started to reminisce about various evolutions he'd witnessed. Helena, his sister, evolving into Banette while exacting revenge on the man who killed her. Bart evolving into Scrafty during an intense battle against an enraged Slaking. Neville evolving into Dragalge in order to break both him and Keith free of a vicious Twister attack. Norbert evolving from Axew straight to Haxorus in order to take on Ralph McPhione and his Flygon. Helga evolving into Hariyama to take on a Tauros while finally realizing she was truly on the team to stay. All of them beautiful moments to behold.

"Oh, thanks," muttered Six. "I... apparently, I'm descended from these warrior Amoonguss, called the Ultramoonguss, and they all looked like me."

"It's not a problem at all, if you'll excuse my smell," Bellatrix responded. "It's my Stench Ability- I can't exactly control it, I'm afraid," she said apologetically.
Old 02-27-2017, 05:55 PM   #1912
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded still trying to keep her cool, it was a very emotional moment for her and frieghya knew that. The new espeon sent out a gentle wave of soothing psychic wave and her trainer immediately calmed.
Noxie nodded, "That's really cool actually."
Kigga shrugged while prascilla smiled slowly.
"I'm quite used to smelly herbs in my garden, prascilla helps me often so she's used to it as well." Kigga explained.
"y.e.a.h., I. d.o.n.'t. m.i.n.d. a.t. a.l.l. pracilla nodded in agreement, "i. h.o.p.e. y.o.u. d.o.n.t. m.i.n.d. m.y. m.a.n.n.e.r. o.f. s.p.e.a.k.i.n.g."

Hater of loss meme
Old 02-27-2017, 09:48 PM   #1913
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith continued to smile. He knew how emotional a moment it was for a Trainer to see one of their Pokémon evolve for the very first time. He remembered the wonderful feeling as he watched Hedwig evolve into a Golbat all those years ago.

"Th-thanks," replied Six. "So, Noxie, what's your Trainer like?" he asked.

Bellatrix smiled. It was always nice to make new friends who weren't bothered by her Stench. During the brief period where she had been traded to another Trainer, it was this sort of thing that led to her befriending the man's Ariados, who eventually came to be traded to Keith at the same time he got Bellatrix back. Then, the Slakoth (eventually) expressed a hope that Bellatrix didn't mind her manner of speaking. "Not at all," Bellatrix reassured Priscilla.
Old 02-28-2017, 01:47 AM   #1914
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled again "sorry about that, its just a really big deal to have my companion evolve like this." She wiped her eyes hurredly and shook her head to clear it. "anyway, besides kigga, priscilla, don't touch me and noxie, I also have a tentacool, an elgyem, a numel, a pawnird, a parachisu, an axew, a plusle and a heracross now." she listed the pokemon off "I like taking in pokemon that aren't normally liked and giving them as much love as I can."
when you get home can you let cyanide know I evolved? Frieghya asked kieth telepathically.
DTM wandered around until she approached kieth's venasaur "hello, I'm don't touch me," she waved a small paw.
Noxie thought for a bit before answering, "she's wonderful, I'm the only dark type on the team and I'm treated just like all the other's with love and respect."
Kigga giggled "I spend a lot of time with priscilla so I'm used to how she talks. she helps me with gardening. Those long claws of her's are perfect for digging holes."
Very slowly a blush formed on the slakoth's face "t.h.a.n.k.s. k.i.g.g.a., I. r.e.a.l.l.y. l.i.k.e. h.e.l.p.i.n.g. y.o.u."

Hater of loss meme
Old 02-28-2017, 06:19 PM   #1915
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Believe me, I understand completely," Keith nodded. He listened as Kawaii listed a bunch of other Pokémon she had, smiling as she mentioned ones like Tentacool, Numel, Pawniard, and Axew, all of which were ones Keith himself had owned in the past (and still did own, in the case of the Pawniard). He then nodded reassuringly to Freighya upon hearing her telepathic request. Cyanide, Keith knew, would be happy to learn of her friend's evolution.

"Hi," Dennis greeted Don't Touch Me, though he looked a bit confused upon hearing her name. "I'm Dennis. Nice to meet you, uh... Don't Touch Me."

"Cool," nodded Six. "My Trainer, Keith- he's like that with all of his Pokémon, too."

"Oh, so you like gardening?" Bellatrix asked. "What do you grow?"
Old 03-01-2017, 01:11 AM   #1916
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii remembered kieth owning the pawnird "actually, I paid some good mony for the pawnird. I really wanted one after I met ginny."
DTM looked apologetic "sorry it's an odd name, you can call me DTM. Most people do. My trainer named me after a furret of one of her favorite trainers in the joto (joto is gen 2 right?) region. That DTM was what they used to call an HM slave."
Noxie thought for a moment before asking "does your trainer have any dark types?"
Kigga nodded vigerously "just about anything I can get a hold of. From berry bushes to vegtables to herbs and spices. It really helps little miss out with her cooking."
Priscilla nodded slowly "I. s.o.m.e. t.i.m.e.s. e.a.t. t.h.e. b.e.r.r.i.e.s. w.h.e.n. k.i.g.g.a.'s. n.o.t. l.o.o.k.i.n.g." the slakoth said in a meandering whisper.

Hater of loss meme
Old 03-01-2017, 01:39 AM   #1917
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Really?" Keith smiled, as Kawaii revealed that meeting Ginny had gotten her to want a Pawniard of her own. "That's pretty cool. Pawniard are definitely awesome Pokémon. As crazy and paranoid as Ginny can sometimes be, she's probably one of my most loyal Pokémon."

"Gin-ny is in-sane, Meat Sack," said Myrtle, the Banette floating beside her Trainer. "Can-not tell the dif-fer-ence be-tween a hand-shake and at-temp-ted mur-der."

"Oh, she can so," Keith argued.

"Need I re-mind you how ma-ny piz-za de-li-ver-y men she has ac-cused of try-ing to poi-son you?" Myrtle retorted. "And you can-not e-ven be poi-soned!"

"An easy detail for her to overlook. She's gotta cover every base," Keith said fairly.

Myrtle rolled her eyes. "I am temp-ted to start cal-ling you I-di-ot Meat Sack a-gain," she grumbled before floating away.

"Believe it or not," Keith said to Kawaii. "Myrtle's every bit as loyal to me as Ginny, even if she'd never admit it."

"It's cool," Dennis said. "HM slave, though? I've heard the term before. Pokémon that Trainers use solely for moves like Cut and Strength, just for navigating around, right? Doesn't sound so bad for Pokémon that like to travel but don't really like to battle, I think, though the name sounds pretty negative, doesn't it?"

"Oh, yes," nodded Six. "Well, there's Bellatrix, the Skuntank right over there," he said, gesturing with an Ultra Ball shield to the Skuntank currently conversing with a Sewaddle and Slakoth. "He also has a Drapion, an Umbreon, a Pawniard, a Houndoom, a Scrafty, a Weavile... and a Mightyena," he finished.

"That's pretty cool," smiled Bellatrix. She giggled a bit as Priscilla confided her habit of eating berries when Kigga wasn't looking. "My Trainer's Weedle actually grows Snoverberries- Keith used to own a Snover, until he decided to stay in the Adoption Center, to keep spirits up in there. Before they parted ways, he gave Keith several Snoverberries, and Hermione learned how to grow them herself- usually they just grow on the Snover itself, but they can be grown in the ground, too. She uses them in lots of dishes. It's especially good when she uses them to make ice cream."
Old 03-02-2017, 01:27 PM   #1918
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii shook her head in disbelief "maybe her insults are her way of showing affection?"
DTM Shrugged "I think it's a play on the japanese name for my species, otachi. I like it though."
Noxie looked excited "A mightyeena! what are they like?"
Kigga looked confused, "I have never heard of snover berries."
Prascilla nodded "n.i.e.t.h.e.r. h.a.v.e. I."

Hater of loss meme
Old 03-02-2017, 06:00 PM   #1919
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith shrugged. "It's a possibility," he remarked. "Myrtle's had kind of a rough life when she was alive. Took her a while before she was willing to tell me about it. The way she is now really is an improvement over when I first got her- she really did used to call me Idiot Meat Sack."

"Ah, that's pretty cool," nodded Dennis. "Yeah, that could be it. So, DTM, you any good at battling?" asked the Venusaur.

"Mightyena are pretty cool," replied Six. "The one on our team, Sirius, I was a little scared of him when I first met him, because he looks so intimidating, but I learned how nice he is, and that his intimidating looks really work out well, since it lets him scare off anyone who wants to hurt Keith or any of us. Um... Mightyena's what you're gonna evolve into, I think, right?" he asked Noxie.

"Snoverberries are these small white berries that grow on a Snover," explained Bellatrix. "They're naturally cold, and when you eat one, it's like a frozen treat of some kind. Hermione found out how to plant and grow them without needing a Snover, and she always has a stockpile of them to use in her cooking. You can make amazing ice cream with them, and they're also good on top of cakes. Oh, and putting one in some water not only keeps the water cold but also gives it a nice flavor, too."
Old 03-03-2017, 01:17 AM   #1920
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii winced "thats harsh."
DTM once again shrugged "I don't know, I've never battled anyone."
Noxie nodded "Yup! and I can't wait!"
Kigga nodded in understanding "Interesting, I will have to find some."
Priscilla looked hungry "t.h.e.y. s.o.u.n.d. r.e.a.l.l.y. g.o.o.d."

Hater of loss meme
Old 03-03-2017, 10:02 AM   #1921
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith gave a small chuckle as he thought back to Myrtle's days as an insolent Shuppet who didn't respect him at all. "A little harsh, maybe, I guess," he shrugged. "But by that time I'd already gotten a good idea of what to expect from a Shuppet or Banette, so it didn't really bother me all that much, y'know? If anything, Helena was the bigger surprise when I was starting to train her- first time I've ever seen a Shuppet with such a sweet disposition. But yeah, I just had to be patient with Myrtle, not let her words get to me, and as time went on, I knew we were starting to gain respect for each other. Took a while, yeah, but sometimes that's how it is, y'know? With some Pokémon, respect doesn't come as easily as it does with others. And not just Shuppet and Banette, either- my Shiny Beautifly didn't think it was worth her while to listen to me, and it almost cost her a battle once. I tried to talk a little sense into her, convinced her to try listening to me. She wound up winning the battle, and she and I haven't had a problem since," he smiled.

"Never?" repeated Dennis. "I'll tell you, I personally think battling is awesome. I ain't half bad at it myself. I'd recommend giving it a shot sometime, see how good you are, y'know?"

"Yeah, I couldn't wait to evolve, either," Six nodded. "I- I evolved when I was battling this flock of Fearow. I had just used Protect to shield my parents from their Sky Attack, and it was like... like I wasn't scared of the Fearow anymore, I guess, and I just... I just evolved, just like that."

"I'd definitely recommend them," nodded Bellatrix. "They're berry interesting." She giggled a little at her own pun.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:12 PM   #1922
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded, "yeah, I get the feeling that Katrina, my pawnard, does not listen to me as well as the others, she's kind of cold toward me."
DTM nodded, "I really want to try battiling! I hope I will be really good at it."
Noxie looked entranced "That's really cool, I hope my evolution is even half as cool."
Both Kigga and priscilla giggled, priscilla's laugh was a lot slower than Kigga's "T.h.a.t. w.a.s. f.u.n.n.y."

Hater of loss meme
Old 03-03-2017, 02:55 PM   #1923
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Really?" said Keith. "Well, all I can suggest is just keep trying, be patient with her, try to figure out what her problem is with you, and just... well, just try your best to prove yourself to her. I can say from experience- Pawniard are capable of being intensely loyal to Trainers they respect. Ginny's actually even saved my life once or twice," he added.

"I hope so, too," replied Dennis. "You should get your Trainer to teach you a bunch of TMs to start with- I think Sentret like you can learn a bunch of different ones. They'll teach you a bunch of different attacks."

"I'll be interested to know how you end up evolving," nodded Six.

As the group giggled at Bellatrix's pun, a Banette floated past them. "Bleah. Stu-pid pun. They're not e-ven fun-ny, stu-pid pa-the-tic ex-cuse for a joke..." she continued grumbling as she floated away.
Old 03-03-2017, 06:18 PM   #1924
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded in understanding "it seems she is growing to respect me, eventually."
DTM looked interested " I Really want to learn all the movess I can!"
Noxie nodded but said nothing.
Kigga humphed "how rude!"
Prascilla shook her head slowly.

Hater of loss meme
Old 03-03-2017, 09:09 PM   #1925
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Yeah," Keith nodded. "You're a good Trainer. Give it time, and Katrina will come to realize it."

"I know the feeling," nodded Dennis. "Just earlier this week I finally learned Power Whip. In fact, part of Keith's approach to Pokémon training involves teaching us all as many moves as he possibly can. He likes to be prepared for anything, y'know? And don't get me started on his Weedle. How many moves would you guess a Weedle would know how to use?"

"S-so, Noxie," said Six. "Maybe I could get Keith to bring his Mightyena here, if you'd like to meet him?"

"Ah, don't mind Myrtle," Bellatrix shook her head, unfazed by the Banette's rudeness. "She's got no problem with me- she just doesn't like puns."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records