★★★
Health Gauge: 100%
Shields Up: 0

Raid Challengers:
  • Raves, Gliscor: 300 HP
  • Zelphon, Misdreavus: 300 HP
  • lilboocorsola, Swalot: 400 HP
  • Naru, Skorupi: 400 HP

A new place, new raid battles to fight. The trainers were quick to answer the call for the flowery menace. If it didn't stop its tricks, then the island was going to turn into one giant floral parfait. Everyone was ready for the task, and it seemed there was a faint glow on Rory's Band.

Dynamax Initiative:
Raves, Gliscor
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Thursday, March 12th to place your order.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 09:54 PM   #2
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey You're toxic I'm slippin' under with a taste of a poison paradise

All right, Gumpy, let's start things off with a TOXIC (0 BP)! ...No, not at Floette, at Rory the Gliscor. Yeah, you heard me. And I know you also heard me tell you not to eat the flowers... We'll snack when this is over, okay? For now, just trust me on this.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:42 PM   #3
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Apparently the power spot was located in a cave formed from brownies, yet as Rory happened upon the scene the raid boss in question was out on the surface, among candy flowers amidst a field of sugar, the sight of the supersized Floette very quickly brought on some intimidation. "Geez, that's huge..." he murmured.

Thankfully, Rory wasn't alone in this endeavour, as backup arrived in the form of a woman and her Swalot, the purple blob garbed in some investigative attire as though sleuthing for the next tastiest biscuit in the isle. There was also a couple of others, a man and a Misdreavus as well as a girl not too much older than him with a small scorpion pokemon he recognised as a Skorupi. That being said, as he released the Gliscor into the field with some apprehension, a band he was given a while back began to take on an unusual hue.

As if on cue however, the living stomach pokemon spat forth a glob of poison at Shaula, the Gliscor a bit too transfixed by the sight of the Floette to notice it seeping in, yet the Fang Scorp pokemon appeared to be unaffected. No, it seemed like she was sprightlier than usual, as the ground type looked back at him, and at his band.

"Uh, right. Shaula, I think we can do something with this band. One sec..." he called as he held the pokemon's ball out and recalled her, only for the energy within the Dynamax band to surge into the palm sized orb and cause it to inflate drastically, and Rory stumbled as he quickly maneouvred to grab the orb with both hands before chucking it forth. In a few moments, the Gliscor had reemerged, clouds swirling above her as she gave a deep roar that appeared to ripple through the arena, and the aura emanating from the scorpionfly was incredible to the teen.

"Shaula, can you hear me!?" The boy called out, as the Gliscor looked down on him and gave a nod. "Let's see what you can do with that power, and fire off a Max Ooze off your Poison Jab!" While the general league rating of the technique was 80 BP, Rory had a feeling that the Dynamax phenomenom would make said strike much more potent, and against the likes of the Floette should surely make a mark and a half.

---

Dynamaxing Gliscor and using Max Ooze off Poison Jab (80 BP).

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 04:23 PM   #4
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Go for a Poison Jab, Metis! (80 BP)
Old 03-11-2020, 03:31 PM   #5
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Carmilla give um a Psywave (??? BP)

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 12:28 AM   #6
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick

Dynamax Boss Floette
★★★
Health Gauge: 88%

Raid Boss Attack Summary:

Attack 1: Energy Ball (90 BP)
Zelphon, Misdreavus: 210 HP
Attack 2: Max Starfall (130 BP)
Zelphon, Misdreavus: 15 HP

Raid Challengers:
  • Raves, Gliscor: 500 HP (+1 Sp. Atk) [Dynamaxed, 2 Turns Left]
  • Zelphon, Misdreavus: 15 HP (+1 Sp. Atk)
  • lilboocorsola, Swalot: 400 HP(+1 Sp. Atk)
  • Naru, Skorupi: 400 HP (+1 Sp. Atk)

The first round starts off to a sound start, well for everyone that isn't Rylie that is. Gumpy goes ahead and partakes in some friendly fire by giving Shaula a nice big helping of Toxic goop. She gladly takes it after all, it like an IV full of the good stuff that'll keep her going. Speaking of Shaula, her trainer decides to go ahead and dynamax her, so she's now all big and ready to beat down on this Floette. She also does her team a favor by using Max Ooze, damaging the Floette as well as boosting everyone's special attack! Metis joins in and gives the Floette a nice Poison Jab, too bad about it not getting the special attack boost. Lastly, Carmilla uses a spooky Psywave that deals a nice chunk of damage. The Floette, mad that her marshmallow field is getting soaked in Poson, goes on the offensive and nukes Carmilla off the face of the island with an Energy Ball Max Starfall combo. The Misdreavus is hanging in there, but barely, and the trainers need to decide what to do next.

Dynamax Initiative:
Raves, Gliscor
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Sunday, March 15th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-13-2020, 10:31 AM   #7
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Yikes....give um another Psywave (??? BP)

Old 03-13-2020, 10:58 AM   #8
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Hey Flowey, why don't you pick on someone your own size? Let's give it a taste of its own medicine... ACID SPRAY (40 BP)! (Boosted by Poison Barb)
Old 03-13-2020, 12:15 PM   #9
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Rory wondered what the Dynamaxed Gliscor could do, and what she could do was impressive to say the least. With the energy flowing through her, Shaula's Max Ooze assault made a significant dent in the Floette as it squeaked annoyance at the noxious assault, as well as the follow up attacks from the Misdreavus and Skorupi. It especially seemed ticked off at the ghost type, launching two fearsome attacks against the unprepared spook in an Energy Ball opening, followed by its own Max Move, raining down stars of fey energy upon the spectre.

As the ghost pokemon wavered, hanging on the edge, the terrain around them seemed to fill with a mist that Rory was not too familiar with. All he knew was that the misty terrain would neutralise any attempts at status affliction for those touching the ground, and something about weakening dragon moves, which would be harmless to the fairy foe anyways. However, the Misdreavus wasn't out yet, and launched a second Psywave as the Swalot attempted to capitalise on the weakness of the fairy with an Acid Spray, a move that would lower its special defence. That being said, the misty terrain wouldn't do much, and Shaula lacked the capability of capitalising on the special offensive pressure, but what she could do was ensure the Skorupi's follow up attack had the potential to hit even harder.

"Shaula, give the Floette another Max Ooze!" He frowned, as he realised she really didn't have any better moves to utilise, but at the very least was more than capable of dishing out her own degree of force. Who knows, this could perhaps push their supersized opponent to do something careless.

---

Using Max Ooze off Poison Jab (80 BP) again.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 03-13-2020, 10:13 PM   #10
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Going for a Venoshock! (65 BP)
Old 03-14-2020, 08:58 PM   #11
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Floette
★★★
Health Gauge: 70%
Shields Up: 3

Attack 1: Psychic (90 BP)
Raves, Gliscor: 410 HP
Attack 2: Max Strike (130 BP)
Yuki, Swalot: 270 HP

Raider Passive Healing Summary:
Poison Heal
Raves, Gliscor: 473 HP

Raid Challengers:
  • Raves, Gliscor: 473 HP (+2 Sp. Atk, Toxic Poisoned) [Dynamaxed, 1 Turns Left]
  • Zelphon, Misdreavus: 15 HP (+2 Sp. Atk)
  • lilboocorsola, Swalot: 270 HP(+2 Sp. Atk)
  • Naru, Skorupi: 400 HP (+2 Sp. Atk)

The trainers keep up their poisonous assault on the Floette, and give it some debilitating stat downs in the process while boosting their own stats. Floette does not take kindly to this and starts to attack in a frenzy and puts up some sheilds. Seems things were looking up, even if the glint in Rory's dynamax band was starting to fade.

Dynamax Initiative:
Raves, Gliscor
  • You have until Wednesday, March 18th to place your order.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 03-14-2020 at 10:03 PM.
Old 03-14-2020, 09:00 PM   #12
Zelphon
Caffeinated

I really need to teach you some more moves...use Psywave (??? BP) again sweety!

Old 03-15-2020, 02:59 PM   #13
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Dropping one last Max Ooze off Poison Jab (80 BP) to both break the other two shields and to give the others another +1 special attack boost to do as much as possible.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 03-15-2020, 10:08 PM   #14
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

All right, now that shields should be down, let's throw a SLUDGE BOMB (90 BP) straight at its flowery face! (Boosted by Poison Barb)
Old 03-18-2020, 05:13 PM   #15
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Floette
★★★
Health Gauge: 59%

Attack 1: Vine Whip (45 BP)
Naru, Skorupi: 377 HP
Attack 2: Max Starfall (130 BP)
Naru, Skorupi: 279 HP

Poison Heal
Raves, Gliscor: 300 HP

Raid Challengers:
  • Raves, Gliscor: 300 HP (+2 Sp. Atk, Toxic Poisoned)
  • Naru, Skorupi: 279 HP (+2 Sp. Atk)

The trainers work together to break throguhthe shields, using the last of Gliscor's dynamazed time to do so. Well, three of the trainers do. Olivia and Skorupi stand there, spacing out for a second. Floette takes advantage of this oppurtunity and blast's em.

Dynamax Initiative:
Raves, Gliscor
  • You have until Saturday, March 21st to place your order.

Absences:

Naru - 1

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 03-19-2020 at 11:02 AM.
Old 03-19-2020, 09:23 AM   #16
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Oh beans.

Poison Jab (80 BP) and make it snappy.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 03-19-2020, 10:30 AM   #17
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Welp.

SLUDGE BOMBs (90 BP) away again, I guess. (Boosted by Poison Barb)

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 03-19-2020 at 11:08 AM.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:33 PM   #18
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Psywave (??? BP)

Old 03-22-2020, 03:02 AM   #19
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Floette
★★★
Health Gauge: 38%
Shields Up: 2

Attack 1: Moonblast (95 BP)
Naru, Skorupi: 208 HP
Attack 2: Max Mindstorm (130 BP)
Raves, Gliscor: 170 HP

Poison Heal
Raves, Gliscor: 208 HP

Raid Challengers:
  • Raves, Gliscor: 208 HP (+2 Sp. Atk, Toxic Poisoned)
  • Naru, Skorupi: 208 HP (+2 Sp. Atk)[Disqualified]

The trainers continue their assault on the Floette, and gives way to another set of shields being set up. Things seem to be going well until a hole opens in the Marshmallow fields, causing Olivia and her Skorupi to fall in. Seems the party was down a member and the Floette was only getting angrier.

Dynamax Initiative:
Raves, Gliscor
  • You have until Wednesday, March 25th to place your order.

Absences:

Naru - 2

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-22-2020, 09:55 AM   #20
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Quick Attack (40 BP) to break a shield. I don't feel confident trying for a Guillotine.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:43 PM   #21
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Psywave (??? BP)

Old 03-22-2020, 04:07 PM   #22
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

*blinks* Huh, wonder where that hole came from. Guess we're down to three now... *gulp* Looks like it's up to us to hit it as hard as we can. All right then, let's go all out with a GUNK SHOT (120 BP)! (Boosted by Poison Barb)
Old 03-23-2020, 04:43 PM   #23
Lil'twick
Insanity

Dynamax Boss Floette
★★★
Health Gauge: 28%

Attack 1: Energy Ball (90 BP)
Yuki, Swalot: 203 HP
Attack 2: Max Strike (130 BP)
Zelphy, Misdreavus: 15 HP[IMMUNE]

Poison Heal
Raves, Gliscor: 246 HP

Raid Challengers:
  • Raves, Gliscor: 246 HP (+2 Sp. Atk, Toxic Poisoned)
  • lilboocorsola, Swalot: 203 HP(+2 Sp. Atk)

With the last set of shields broken, Gumpy makes way for a massive Gunk Shot on the Floette. It recoils in pain as it gets blasted by the garbage. At this pace the trainers will surely make up for their lost team member!

Dynamax Initiative:
Raves, Gliscor
  • You have until Thursday, March 26th to place your order.

Absences:

Naru - 2

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-23-2020, 04:46 PM   #24
Zelphon
Caffeinated

You'll never see it coming!!! Psywave (??? BP)

Old 03-23-2020, 04:49 PM   #25
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Now's our chance! One more GUNK SHOT (120 BP)! (Boosted by Poison Barb)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League