UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Vileplume Spring Safari Zone

When spring comes and Pokémon run around in the sun, it's time to open a Safari.

Fizzy Bubbles Spring Safari

“You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming."
-Pablo Neruda-

Spring is approaching fast, even at Fizzy Bubbles, and since spring is a great time to start projects we've developed the Spring Safari Zone! The Spring Safari Zone is an event where trainers from all over FB may bring in Pokémon Eggs in exchange for a ticket that allows you to participate in the capturing of the hatchlings from the wild - from our very own Safari Zone!

Special thanks to seakittenyfool (for the idea) and our sponsor, the Hatchers Anonymous, for making this event possible!

UPDATE LOG

Spring Safari, 8 A.M.
Updates (Group Kaisap112) #1
Update (Group Kaisap112) #1 Continued
Updates (Group Celebii) #1
Updates (Group blazeVA) #1
Updates (Group Tyoyo3131) #1
Updates (Group Kaisap112) #2
Updates (Group Tyoyo3131) #2
Updates (Group Kaisap112) #3

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.

Here's the gist of how the process works:

==========================================

If you wish to be a participator in the Event

1. Pick up an Egg (any Egg!) at the Egg House and hatch it, or prepare a hatchling through some other means (trade, adoption, whatever as long as you don't steal). We would prefer them to be Lv. 1. There is no need for the Egg to hatch on a certain date, so no need to stress about that, but we'll let you know when we've reached the "last call". Please provide a link to where you obtained the hatchling when confirming what it is!

NOTE: If people are giving multiple hatchlings to the Zone, the other ones count as a free entry for someone who, for some reason, can't provide a hatchling of their own. This is called "participation by donation", so if you see people handing in multiple fees, contact them for a chance at a free ticket! Also, make sure you mention if you want to participate in the Event so I don't confuse you as donating-Pokémon-only!

2. The entrance "fee" is an Egg (or to be specific, a hatchling). Post here what kind of hatchling you'll be entering to the Zone. If you wish to ensure your spot at the Event in case of participation overload, post what kind of Egg you're picking up/what you'll be doing and edit the post later to suit our and your needs.
The hatchlings changing owners need to be recorded at the Cable Club after the Event, so keep them in your PC!

3. We will then add your name to our participator list.

4. Keep checking this thread for any news and other information - we'll be sure to let you know when the Event begins!

5. Note that for the one hatchling you give to the Zone, you'll be allowed to catch one Pokémon (which will not be the same Pokémon you gave as your entry fee).

If you wish to be a moderator in the event

1. Post in this thread to let us know if you'd like to write updates for this event. You don't have to be a ZA to take part.

The updates will not have to be super-long if you don't want to make them such, but like at the regular Safari Zone the capturing of Pokémon will be a big part of the adventure. Feel free to consult kaisap112 or more experienced members if you're uncertain of your writing or have any questions!

2. We'll then add your name to the moderator list.

3. Wait for further instructions via PM when we get closer to the start of the Event.

Note that you can both take part in the Event as well as moderate it, we'll simply make sure you don't update your own adventure.

If you wish to help out in some other way

Got fanart or other pictures fitting this event? Suggestions about anything? Would you like to donate a Pokémon though you won't participate? Got a puzzle or riddle you'd like to share for use in the adventures? All efforts to make this Event the best it can be are welcome!

1. Post in this thread how you wish to help, or PM kaisap112 (surprises at events are always fun!). For visual stuff we'll ask for a link through PM so we won't get the same images in the thread multiple times before and during the Event.

2. We'll add your name to the helper list if your contribution is accepted (no X-rated material, extremely compilcated puzzles etc.).

3. If you make fanart etc. after the Event's already begun, you can still PM kaisap112 your contribution and have your name on the helper list (please don't post helper contributions in this thread when the Event is already running).

Got a question?

Feel free to post your questions in this thread or PM kaisap112, we'll gather an FAQ if the same things get asked a lot. Do keep in mind that we can't tell you every last bit of what's going on behind the scenes before or during the Event, but we'll let you know if something falls under Top Secret.

Hopefully we'll get many happy "hunters" in this Spring Safari!

Last edited by kaisap112; 06-14-2013 at 03:45 PM.
kaisap112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Lists

Participants:

Participation by Donation
  • Celebii151 (NA)
  • swampertforever (NA)
  • Ex-Admiral Insane (NA)
  • Green Zubat (NA)
  • blazeVA (NA)
  • Escalion (NA)
  • Bless the Metal (NA)
  • biggggg5

Moderators:
  • kaisap112
  • Tyoyo3131
  • blazeVA
  • Celebii151

Helpers
  • Lass El (custom sprites)

Egg Donators

Last edited by kaisap112; 04-09-2013 at 12:07 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:47 AM   #3
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

This is an interesting idea. I think I just might want in. I currently have a Mystery Egg (no specified type) due to hatch in a week, and if I don't want what comes out, chances are it'll serve as my entry fee. Bear in mind I reserve the right to withdraw my participation at any time, should I turn out to actually want to keep what I hatch, or something of that sort. But for now, count me in.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #4
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
This is an interesting idea. I think I just might want in. I currently have a Mystery Egg (no specified type) due to hatch in a week, and if I don't want what comes out, chances are it'll serve as my entry fee. Bear in mind I reserve the right to withdraw my participation at any time, should I turn out to actually want to keep what I hatch, or something of that sort. But for now, count me in.
This is perfectly alright.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:35 AM   #5
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

I guess I should join in then! :3

On this upcoming Saturday (9th), I'll be getting an Enigma Egg to be used for the Safari (if it's a Pokemon I don't want, that is).

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:37 AM   #6
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Can you drop off multiple eggs or just one egg? I have the potential to drop off two eggs if I don't like either hatchling.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:52 AM   #7
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

I will be pledging a Ghost Mystery Hatchling (born March 12, 2013) if I hatch any of the following Pokemon:

-Shuppet (non-shiny only)
-Duskull (non-shiny only)
-Male Frillish (non-shiny only)
-Gastly
-Snorunt
-Litwick (female only)
-Nincada
-Rotom (non-shiny only)
-Spiritomb (female only)

I will also be pledging an Enigma Hatchling (born April 2nd, 2013) if it hatches something I do not intend to keep. Not making a list for that one, though. XD

If it's allowed, I intend on trading the second hatchling to somebody else to get their own ticket if I end up with two hatchlings I don't intend to keep.

Last edited by Marion Ette; 03-04-2013 at 11:59 AM.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:05 PM   #8
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Can you drop off multiple eggs or just one egg? I have the potential to drop off two eggs if I don't like either hatchling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
If it's allowed, I intend on trading the second hatchling to somebody else to get their own ticket if I end up with two hatchlings I don't intend to keep.
If it's at all possible, can you find someone who'd take the ticket in your place for the second Egg? There are people who don't have access to the Egg House yet, so that would be ideal, but if you can't find them yourselves I can put up an announcement for "participation by donation" (even for those who can't get their hatchling on time, as well). How's this sound?
Old 03-04-2013, 12:13 PM   #9
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
If it's at all possible, can you find someone who'd take the ticket in your place for the second Egg? There are people who don't have access to the Egg House yet, so that would be ideal, but if you can't find them yourselves I can put up an announcement for "participation by donation" (even for those who can't get their hatchling on time, as well). How's this sound?
That's what I had originally intended on doing, but I thought it wasn't allowed because it mentions participating through hatchlings that are traded to you. I don't mind that at all! I don't know who to give the ticket to, though...

FB Member Post
FB Memakyu
FB Affinity Avenue

Credit to Pengyzu for my user bar. Thank you!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #10
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
That's what I had originally intended on doing, but I thought it wasn't allowed because it mentions participating through hatchlings that are traded to you. I don't mind that at all! I don't know who to give the ticket to, though...
I believe Egg Houses have lists of people who have received Egg Passes but don't have access yet, and I'm pretty sure that people who aren't listen in the Egg Houses at all have no access either...

But let's see if we can do something about that donation. ;3
Old 03-04-2013, 12:25 PM   #11
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Right, but one would assume I'd have to pick one person, and I don't know who I would nominate over and above the others who are lacking Egg House access, if that makes sense.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #12
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:
Right, but one would assume I'd have to pick one person, and I don't know who I would nominate over and above the others who are lacking Egg House access, if that makes sense.
*Wink*

PASBL Record
Trainer Level: 5
Referee Grade: B
Wins (DQ): 51 (5) Losses (DQ): 27 (6) Draws: 3
KOs: 135 TP: 294 SP (Earned): 0 (0)

Anime Style Battling | Fizzy Bubbles | Wild Future
Thanks to Pengyzu for the UserBar!
Celebii151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #13
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
*Wink*
Works for me.

:EDIT: In the event that only one of my donations goes through, I'll give you the ticket. If the second one goes through, then I'll probably take the second ticket for myself. :3

FB Member Post
FB Memakyu
FB Affinity Avenue

Credit to Pengyzu for my user bar. Thank you!

Last edited by Marion Ette; 03-04-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #14
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Ooh, it does make sense indeed...

If it gets really desperate, we can raffle the free tickets among people who post in the thread expressing interest (who can't provide the entry fee themselves). It could also be that there's more/exact amount of donations compared to "freeters", but nothing's for certain yet.

There are still moderator spots people can fill, if they'd like! *puppy dog eyes*
Old 03-04-2013, 12:51 PM   #15
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
I will be pledging a Ghost Mystery Hatchling (born March 11, 2013) if I hatch any of the following Pokemon:

-Shuppet
-Duskull
-Frillish
-Gastly (female only)
-Snorunt (male only?)
-Liltwick (female only?)
-Nincada
-Rotom (?)
-Drifloon (?)
-Spiritomb (female only)
-Misdreavus (male only?)
-Yamask (?)
-Cofragrigus (?)
-Sableye (male only?)

I will also be pledging an Enigma Hatchling (born April 1st, 2013) if it hatches something I do not intend to keep. Not making a list for that one, though. XD

Same here, only with edits.

Edit- Forgot it was a Rare Ghost Egg. Well, offers still stand if I somehow hatch one of the above that's unconfirmed, however unlikely it may be.

Also I probably won't participate so both tickets may be up for grabs.

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 03-04-2013 at 01:51 PM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #16
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Okay, then. So I've got a Fire Core Egg due to hatch this Thursday, then I plan on getting an Enigma Egg on March 24 like a bunch of us are doing. If one of those hatch something I don't want, then I'll put that as my ticket, but if both of them are giveaways I'll give one of them to someone who doesn't have a capture yet (won't know who it will be for now).

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #17
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
There are still moderator spots people can fill, if they'd like! *puppy dog eyes*
I could help modding it a bit, but right now I can't really put my mind completely on it since I'm multitasking <.<;

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:50 PM   #18
Sneaze
Mrow?

I'll be putting an egg towards the cause, though I have yet to decide what type.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #19
Toyo
hail

I'll be able to put a Normal Pound and Enigma Egg for sure, but possibly a Dark Mystery if the event takes place after April 8. I reserve the right to keep any of the following, should they hatch:
  • Female Deino
  • Male Poochyena
  • Genderless Porygon
  • Female Sableye
  • Genderless Rotom
  • Slowpoke
  • Mareep

I'm also willing to be a moderator/updator/whatever. ^.^

Last edited by Toyo; 03-04-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Toyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:18 PM   #20
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
I'd love to assist as a Moderator.

As well, I'll pledge a hatchling. I'll be hatching when Marion is, so I'll donate either an Enigma or a gen-Nature hatchling.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #21
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
I'll adopt the Drowzee in the AC for the Spring Safari if that's legal...?

EDIT: Actually, I'll wait a bit, a lot of people seem to be willing to donate eggs, so that might cost me less. The Drowzee can then go to someone who really wants it.

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:

Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 03-04-2013 at 04:09 PM.
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:07 PM   #22
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

I will pledge my Enigma hatchling should I not want it and a generic Glacier egg should I not want it, which will be hatching just before the 1st of April if my maths is correct. But I do not want to participate in the actual event.
SoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #23
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Actually... I've completely changed my mind on which eggs I'm getting for the next month. XP This is why I'm awful at planning ahead. Sorry! T_T

As it stands now, I will only be donating one egg, which will be an Ice Glacier Egg, picked up on the 26th and hatched on the 2nd. That said, there is literally nothing I want from an ice-type egg, so the egg will be a guaranteed donation so that Celebii can participate. I will not be participating.

Last edited by Marion Ette; 03-04-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #24
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

I will pledge an Enigma egg (and possibly this Nature egg if it's one I don't want )

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
CyberBlastoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:19 PM   #25
vegetunks937
Boulder Badge

i would love to become an updater here.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out