UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles

Old 05-27-2017, 11:10 AM   #1
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Slurpuff Birthday Bubbles Bash Venue - FB Calendar

Birthday Bubbles Bash Venue
FB Calendar

Right in the middle of one of the biggest cities of Fizzytopia, an eye-catching building stands in-between the skyscrapers. The outer walls are caked with fluorescent candy-colored paint and glitter, and covered with balloons and ribbons. It is just as flashy and festive inside, to the point the elevator beside the reception looked more like a portal to other candy-coated worlds.

“Welcome to the Birthday Bubbles Bash!” the jester-costumed receptionist smiles brightly at you, “It's the one and only place in Fizzytopia to celebrate your Pokémon's – and your own – birthday! To make things simple,” she continues to explain, “we've assigned each known Pokémon line to a day in the year, all collected in what we call the FB Calendar. We can also register your own birthday in our system. Whenever it is, your Pokémon's birthday or your own, just come here and not only they'll be invited to one of our venues to celebrate, but the birthday fellow will receive lots and lots of goodies and presents!

“Oh, and you're probably worrying about the costs, don't you?” the woman gives you a sad look, but quickly goes back to her smile. “Fear not! Believe it or not, it's absolutely free of charge! Here in Birthday Bubbles Bash, we believe you should cherish your friend's or your own special day without any worries, including monetary ones! Sooooooo,” she gleefully claps her hands together and happily shuffles side to side, making the bells on her hat ring, “how should we get this party started for you?”

~ Staff ~

Owner:
OkikuMew
Attendants: Missingno. Master, CyberBlastoise

Pokémon Birthdays

Everyone likes to spoil their Pokémon! We already spend so much time with them, playing, exploring, training, battling... We all want to give them back for all the good times we spent with them, don't we? Well, you've come to the right place!

Since it's very hard to keep track of every Pokémon's actual birthdays for various reasons, we just assign each Pokémon line to a date within the year. When it's one of your Pokémon's birthday, just bring it here, add your special specifics, and you're all good to go to party on!
  • Don't remember or know your Pokémon's birthday? No worries! Just look at our calendar here (Google sheet) or there (image)!
  • Dates are set for each Pokémon line, meaning that, for example, on Horsea day, Seadra and Kingdra get to celebrate their birthdays too!
  • To pick up your Pokémon's birthday gifts, do so on your Pokémon's species' birthday date (midnight GMT time, no daylight savings) 'till up to 7 days afterwards! We understand that a trainer's life can be really busy, and some days you don't really have the time to travel here to party.
    • When picking up gifts of multiple Pokémon in a single post, make sure to post within the allowed time for all Pokémon involved.
    • Editing posts is allowed, as long as the edit is done within the allowed time of the Pokémon in the post, or you have a Calendar staff's permission (ex.: to fix a mistake).
      • Do not edit a post to add an additional Pokémon to pick up their gifts if the original post is dated before the added Pokémon's birthday. Instead, write a new post. (It's ok to double-post!)
  • Pokémon's birthday items must be used within your pick-up post. The items can't be stored to be used later, either. That's because they are freshly made with top-quality ingredients and no preservatives! However, that means they get bad really fast. Also, nobody likes rotten cake in their fridge. Or worse, their backpack.
  • Items collected must be used by the birthday Pokémon. I mean come on! It's THEIR birthday, not anyone else's!
  • Mention which species your birthday Pokémon is, including its regional variant if their particular species has those! It may sound silly, but we don't have a Pokémon scanner like some shops have, and we get so many Pokémon of different species passing by, it's hard to keep track of them all!
  • To make sure you have given the right amount, please mention your Birthday Pokémon's Level, Contest stats and Bond level before and after they eat their treats! (Links to the previous stats are not mandatory, but recommended if you want me to check if you did a mistake!)
  • If ever your Pokémon's level is 99 or 100 before eating the level-giving Birthday Candy Cake, to compensate the level(s) that could've been gained, your Pokémon can learn an EM or MT move!
  • When teaching an EM or MT move, make sure that your Pokémon can learn it naturally in its usual movepool! (While there's no need to link a Pokédex page, it would be very appreciated!)
    • If your Pokémon already learned every natural EM and MT it can learn though, your Pokémon can learn an unnatural MT move!

Pokémon Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Birthday Candy Cake: What's a birthday without a cake? Gives 3 levels.
  • x1 Birthday Berry Milkshake: A nice refreshing shake so good, it can make a Pokémon feel a totally new experience, or remind them of young, blissful times. Teaches either an Egg Move or a Move Tutor move.
  • x1 TM or TR

Trainer Birthdays

We all love our Pokémon, but you know who also needs some love time to time? YOU! You've walked all over the world, went through many adventures, trained along side your Pokémon... You should get a treat for yourself, too!

First, register with us the date when you want to celebrate your special day. (You don't need it to be your actual birthday – it can be any day you want to celebrate you! Only one day though, obviously.) Afterwards, just pick up your presents and enjoy your celebration!

Trainer Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Heart Scale
  • 1,000 Pokédollars
  • x5 Rare Candies
  • x1 any Pokéball (available in the Department Store)
  • x1 TM or TR
  • x1 Magical Party Popper: The Pokémon who pops it will learn the move Celebrate!
    • Celebrate does not work like in the core games:
      The user is suddenly encased in a colorful gift box. The Pokémon cannot move while in it, but the box becomes an effective yet fragile shield and bomb, all in one festive package: opponents attacking the box will see their attack's damage reduced by 30% and, while destroying the box, triggers an explosion of confetti and ribbons which causes a small amount of damage.
  • x1 Egg of your choice:
    • Birthday Egg: Guarantees to hatch a non-legendary Pokémon within the player's Memakyu!
      • If the trainer has less than 8 non-legendary Pokemon in their Memakyu (or does not have a Memakyu), the egg will act as an Enigma Egg.
      • Requesting shiny Pokémon in your Memakyu will NOT guarantee a shiny result.
      • The hatched Pokémon can be of any species within the player's whole Memakyu, no matter how it is split (i.e. for different trainer characters).
    • Type Egg: Guarantees to hatch a Pokémon who has a Type of your choice.
      • Choice of egg type includes: Classic Normal (Gen 1-4), Novel Normal (Gen 5-7), Fighting, Classic Water (Gen 1-4), Novel Water (Gen 5-7), Ice, Bug, Grass, Poison, Electric, Flying, Fairy, Ground, Rock, Steel, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, and Dragon.
      • Please make sure you declare the type you are choosing. If you don't declare one, the egg will act as an Enigma Egg.
    • Enigma Egg: Hatches any non-evolved, non-legendary Pokémon.

Want to change your registered trainer birthday? Sure, just re-register with a new date! Note however that you can change it only once per calendar year, and you can celebrate your trainer birthday only once per calendar year.

Birthdays:

FAQ

Can I make a "reservation" post? As in, put a blank-ish post on time for the birthday then edit it later?
Yes and no. While you can make placeholder posts, they have to be posted and edited during the appropriate birthday and the next 7 days afterwards. If the post was edited after the allowed time, it'll be considered invalid.

I know that on [insert date(s) here] I won't be able to pick up some presents, even with 7-day late pickup. Is there something I can do to pick them up anyways?
Yes there is! You can ask a fellow trainer to pick up the presents for you. Just make sure you let me or any of my attendants know about your situation and your arrangement with whoever will pick up the presents on your behalf.

I don't want to pick up/use certain gifts. Can I just not pick them up/use them?
Sure! Just make sure to tell me in a certain way that you're not picking them up and/or using them (ex.: edit them out the gift list quote, mention the Pokémon skipping using the gift).

Well this is awkward; my Pokémon doesn't have any Egg Moves nor Tutor Moves it can naturally learn. What do I do with the Berry Milkshake?
Well since that means, in all technicality, your Pokémon has learned all EMs and MTs, then you can get them an unnatural MT move!

Aw shoot, I realized too late that I taught my Pokémon the wrong move on their birthday. Can I change the move, even if my Pokémon's birthday is long gone and/or my post got confirmed already?
Of course! Just please ask my permission first before and after editing your post so I can make sure everything's legit. But remember that, as noted in another question above, you can edit (without the need to ask permission) when it's within the Pokémon's birthday + 7 days, but editing the post after that without permission will make the post invalid.

Last edited by OkikuMew; 02-26-2024 at 09:32 PM.
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:11 AM   #2
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Please register my date of birth as May 8th, thank you.

Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:13 AM   #3
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Chuck mine in, 29 August.
Ironthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:14 AM   #4
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
September 16 for me!
uhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:15 AM   #5
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
July 10th birthday here~
Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:23 AM   #6
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

August 22nd over here.
Old 05-27-2017, 11:24 AM   #7
Snorby
Snackin'

October 2nd

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:24 AM   #8
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

My birthday's May 7 still.

Spoiler: show

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:28 AM   #9
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
March 24 for me.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:29 AM   #10
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

I'm May 22nd!
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:41 AM   #11
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Registering my Birthday as July 7th.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:46 AM   #12
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

My FB birthday is April 8th.

Last edited by Marion Ette; 01-22-2018 at 10:22 PM.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:52 AM   #13
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

My bird day is on November 19th.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 12:01 PM   #14
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Birfday is September 16th

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 12:24 PM   #15
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

October 8th is a peculiar date- it is the time the Grand Magus claims to be her birthday!

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 12:45 PM   #16
Heather
Naga's Voice

Remember, remember the Ides of September...

(My birthday remains September 15th)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 01:05 PM   #17
Patches
Shake it!

My birthday is October 7th!
Patches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 01:23 PM   #18
Connor
Flashbacker

August 6th birthday for me.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 02:09 PM   #19
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

My birthday is August 4th~

Last edited by Naru; 05-27-2017 at 02:27 PM.
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 02:12 PM   #20
morningstar
ようせいのお姫様

My birthday is July 30!

morningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 04:02 PM   #21
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

My birthday is March 12th.
Schala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 04:04 PM   #22
Sneaze
Mrow?

December 10th.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 04:07 PM   #23
Mon1010
Pokemon Trainer

Location: In your thoughts! Can't find me? Well, think again!
October 10 is my birthday.

Fizzy Bubbles
Mon1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 05:37 PM   #24
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

11th of February here, guys.
Old 05-27-2017, 05:50 PM   #25
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

September 1st

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote