UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2020, 11:48 PM   #76
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

High Jump Kick (130BP + Black Belt, with Pure Power blocked)
Old 10-05-2020, 12:30 AM   #77
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Krelia overheard the chatter of the other trainers and then when the veiled creature lashed out once more, this time somehow shutting out all forms of light so trainers and pokemon could't see what was happening. Several pokemon fell to the onslaught brought forth by the Eldritch being one being the Bagon of Maribel.

Krelia breathed a sigh of relief seeing Cerno was still up and about brimming with enough energy to carry on. Then as she thought out her next plan to strike at this creature she heard several trainers and the news chopper overhead yell that this thing could possibly be a Snowmanitan. Rather a Galarain Form Darmanitan. For this Krelia was rather confused to the term and had to search in her Pokedex for such a pokemon. While Darmanitan in general weren't extinct in her home world. Galarian forms died out a long time before she was born due to the massive popularity in competitive battles and over hunting of the species. She read somewhere that it was rumored the majority of the GDarms died out due to their trainers starting to take up in gruesome Black Market fights to the death in the distant Helios City located in the Torren region. Several hundreds were also rumored to have been slain at the hands of a "Mega" capable Stunfisk, and while there were a plethora of Mega pokemon found within the Torren reigon, no trainers had ever come across a Stunfiskinite so it was believed to be a hoax.

Looking at the dex entries the GDarm was a Ice type with a Fire type form switch thanks to its ability Zen mode. It would make sense with how the Sun, Had been up previously but Krelia felt within her gut that this wasn't the case... until she could be proven wrong when this thing gets unveild.

Regardless Cerno had nothing to hit this thing with supereffectively should it indeed be an Ice type so she opted for Cerno to use a Moonblast.
With the STAB typing as well as the Faery Dust he held within a pouch around his neck it should still hit pretty hard.

Moonblast 95 bp Boosted with Faery Dust

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!

Last edited by Prof.Enigma; 10-05-2020 at 06:27 AM.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:21 AM   #78
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Cheering to heal Mask's Meditite. RP later.

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 10-05-2020, 01:58 PM   #79
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Sludge Bomb! (90 BP)
Old 10-05-2020, 06:16 PM   #80
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Folks seem to be relatively certain they know we're up against over on Discord, but I think we're still a tad too early to be making Type-based risks. And so, I shall use Air Cutter (60 BP) and pray they I'm not utterly useless for the third Round in a row.

*Protected by the held Mummy Bandage, and maybe Unaware if that's back up by the time the Boss attacks
Old 10-05-2020, 08:22 PM   #81
Meetan
Soul Badge

Dark Pulse (80 BP)
Old 10-05-2020, 08:33 PM   #82
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

THE ELDRITCH CHAMPION
★★★★★
Health Gauge: ???%
Shields Up: YES

Raid Boss Attack Summary:

Attack 1: Max ??? (???)

Zorchic (Gengar): 244 HP
Sandaa (Smeargle): 270 HP
Attack 2: ??? (??? BP)

???
Attack 3: ??? (??? BP)

Slash (Watchog): 287 HP
TheKnightsFury (Empoleon): 187 HP
Attack 4: ??? (??? BP)

???

Raid Challengers:
  • Sandaa (Smeargle): 295 HP (Ghost type) (Sketched Life Dew)
  • Connor (Pancham): 305 HP
  • King Ghidorah (Rhyperior): 250 HP
  • ChrisClark (Ninetales): 400 HP
  • Slash (Watchog): 287 HP
  • Sixdragons (Gible): 400 HP (Fully Recovered
  • SpinyShell (Binacle): 300 HP (Fully Recovered)
  • Sneaze (Chansey): 300 HP
  • Prof.Enigma (Whimsicott): 400 HP (Leech Seed)
  • Emp (Tyranitar): 225 HP
  • Emi (Phantump): 244 HP (Ingrained)
  • lilboocorsola (Froslass): 0 HP (KO'd, will recover in 1 Round)
  • Lil'twick (Togetic): 387 HP
  • Pearl's Perap (Blaziken): 325 HP
  • Zelphon (Drakloak): 225 HP
  • Zorchic (Gengar): 56 HP
  • Missingno.Master (Bagon): 300 HP (Fully Recovered)
  • TheKnightsFury (Empoleon): 187 HP
  • Maskerade (Meditite): 183 HP
  • Myahoo (Sableye): 125 HP
  • OkikuMew (Porygon): 287 HP (Bug type)
  • CyberBlastoise (Finneon): 207 HP (Magnet Rise)
  • Median Dia (Swoobat): 210 HP
  • CrazyCreeperKid (Elgyem): 105 HP
  • EpicSquirtle (Venomoth): 198 HP
  • Gemini Spark (Mimikyu): 115 HP (Mimicked Stone Edge)
  • Meetan (Sableye): 283 HP

This was like solving a jigsaw puzzle, except all the pieces are the same colour! The raiders develop a brains trust in an attempt to work out the identity of the Eldritch Champion. Meanwhile their Pokemon continue to fire attacks blindly into the magical veil, unsure how much they're actually hurting the boss. Cheers and Life Dews help to heel the raiding party, they certainly needed it at this point....

Last round featured the absence of light, this round seemed to be almost the exact opposite. Light flickers from the magical veil like a strobe light, making it extremely difficult to keep track of what's going on. Something powerful strikes Gengar and Smeargle, before the flickering light conceals the Boss's next attack. Watchog and Empoleon are then struck hard and sent tumbling backwards, before flickering light conceals the Boss's final attack. The raider's look around and spot but one casualty as Watchog rushes in to finally land his attack. As he smashes into the veil, the Raid Boss cackles.

Shields pop up in front of the veil, however their surface is polished and reflective. An eerie, unsettling feeling has the raiders on edge, and then the muffled voice of the Eldritch Champion speaks out from behind the veil.

A hopeless plight, try as you might, you can't win this fight.
If you are to stand a chance, upon my face you must glance.
If you know my name that call it thrice, this may be the last time I give advice

A dark energy swirls around one of the raiders, it seems that they have been chosen to call the Eldritch Champion out from behind its veil.

Dynamax Initiative: Prof.Enigma, Whimsicott
Eldritch Summoner: ZELPHON (Say the true name of the Eldritch Champion 3 times and all shields will be destroyed)
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • If a trainer’s Pokemon is rendered unconscious, they may choose to cheer on their allies; opting to either remove one shield from the raid boss or healing one ally’s Pokemon by 50% of their max health.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Thursday, October 8th to place your order.

DQ WARNINGS!
Sixdragons (1)
CrazyCreeperKid (1)
Gemini Spark (1)

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 10-05-2020 at 09:46 PM.
Old 10-05-2020, 08:43 PM   #83
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Let's put our newly acquired Life Dew (0 BP) to good use!

Hold item: Leftovers

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 10-05-2020, 08:54 PM   #84
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Let's go with Hex (65 BP, 130 if statused] again shall we
Old 10-05-2020, 09:16 PM   #85
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Oh great Eldritch Being I call you now by your true name! Come forth Galarian Darmanitan, Galarian Darmanitan oh Galarian Darmanitan!

Last edited by Zelphon; 10-06-2020 at 06:49 AM.
Old 10-05-2020, 10:56 PM   #86
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Sil watched with anticipation as the raiders’ Pokémon unleashed attack after attack, flinging them into the mystical void in desperate hope that at least some of them were connecting with whatever creature lay hidden behind the veil. Cheers echoed around the area and Life Dews filled the air with a sweet dampness, the heals much needed.

After the last Pokémon attacked an uncomfortable silence filled the area--the news helicopter’s blades twirling unsettlingly without a sound--as everyone waited with bated breath for the Eldritch’s Champions next move.

Suddenly, the veil flickered and shone with a brilliant light. But this light was not the gentle beams of the sun or the soft glow of a candle. This light was harsh and piercing, blinding the group and leaving them just as sightless as the darkness from last round. Howling screams and cries of pain filled the area as the Champion lashed out, the blaring illumination another veil that concealed its attacks.

Finally, the lights dimmed and Sil could see that the Champion had set up shields, though they were oddly polished, their reflections distorted as if they were staring into a carnival mirror. She felt a knot of worry in her stomach and shifted uncomfortably. And then, the Champion spoke.

If you know my name that call it thrice, this may be the last time I give advice

Its muffled voice trilled across the Forgotten Shrine as a vortex of energy swirled around a pink-haired man; it appeared he was the one who had to call out the Champion’s name.

Whispers traveled fast--it seemed like most people already had an inkling of what was hidden beyond the veil. It seemed like it was…

“Come forth Galarian Darmanitan, Galarian Darmanitan oh Galarian Darmanitan!”

But if he was right or wrong, there was no way of telling, the Champion silent behind its veil.

Sil was so distracted by the events that transpired that she didn’t feel the Pokéball clenched tightly in her hand shaking, only noticing right before it burst open with a flash of light. Limestone landed with a heavy thud, and the two barnacles immediately assumed a protective stance. Stone sunk into his rocky home, too afraid to care what his partner would have to say, while Lime glared at the veil and coated himself with a torrent of water. It was time for revenge!

OOC: Liquidation (85 BP - Boosted by rain if it's up and *Tough Claws if abilities are no longer suppressed)

*Apologies for not including the Tough Claws boost with the first Liquidation. Silly me forgot that it counted--I thought Tough Claws only applied to moves involving claws, e.g. Scratch. Turns out all contact moves are counted. If you do not wish to include the Tough Claws boost just let me know and I will omit it from all posts in this raid.

Last edited by SpinyShell; 10-07-2020 at 09:25 PM.
Old 10-06-2020, 12:42 AM   #87
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge

Let's set up for a less rainy day...

Nasty Plot (- BP)
Old 10-06-2020, 01:02 AM   #88
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

These words sounded to all present, just after a polished, reflective shield went up in front of the dark veil concealing what everyone pretty much knew to be a Galarian Darmanitan by this point. But Maribel wasn't worried- she'd heard Diana Macks, and she was certain everyone else had as well. Indeed, as dark energy swirled around one of them, he called out "Galarian Darmanitan" three times.

"Perfect," smiled Maribel, just as the last of the Dynamax Energy left Bagon's Poké Ball. With no time to lose, she threw the sphere. "Come out- Bagon!" she exclaimed as the fully-healed Dragon-type materialized.

"Bay bay!" Bagon exclaimed triumphantly, glaring up into the unknown darkness.

~~~~~

"Galarian Darmanitan?" Keith breathed. "That seems a bit... out of nowhere."

"Indeed," frowned Willa. "Diana Macks must truly trust Marv's judgement to take his word for it..." She didn't sound convinced here.

"Well, Marv is the best news cameraman Channel 890's got," Keith said fairly. "Gotta be pretty good at spotting small details, I would think. His eyes have been glued on that battle because of his camera, I could see him piecing things together."

"Either way, I'm sure we'll see," Willa stated, watching the TV intently.

"Yeah! C'mon, Maribel!" Phantump whispered, likewise watching the news coverage intently.

~~~~~

"Bagon, you feeling better now?" Maribel asked.

"Bay bay! Bagon!" Bagon declared, grinning proudly.

Maribel grinned back. "Good," she replied. "And it's raining now- that cool-looking Finneon used Rain Dance, I heard its Trainer give the command. Unfortunately, that's not good for your Fire moves, since we now know we're up against an Ice-type."

"Gon..." sighed Bagon.

"But," Maribel added with a sly grin, "I happen to know you have the perfect move to take advantage of this turn of events! So Bagon, use Hydro Pump now!" she commanded.

OOC: Bagon used Hydro Pump (110 BP; powered up by the rain).
Old 10-06-2020, 02:05 AM   #89
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

High Jump Kick (130 BP + Black Belt + Pure Power)
Old 10-06-2020, 06:48 AM   #90
Emp
Volcano Badge

Stone Edge (100 BP) Leftovers equipped

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Old 10-06-2020, 07:10 AM   #91
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

"If you're not slacking off, I want you to ignore the rain and try a Fire Blast (110BP + STAB + Charcoal) on whatever that thing happens to be."
Old 10-06-2020, 08:22 AM   #92
Sneaze
Mrow?

Metronome (?? BP)

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 10-06-2020, 08:35 AM   #93
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Stone Edge (100 BP)
Old 10-06-2020, 10:01 AM   #94
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

: Ugh, this is all because you got distracted by that Smeargle's silly doodles... When our energy is restored my dear siblings will pay for this, and we shall have our revenge... Hey, are you listening to me?

...*quietly writes "GO GENGAR" on her sketchpad and holds it up*

(Cheering to heal Zorchic's Gengar.)

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 10-06-2020 at 10:07 AM.
Old 10-06-2020, 02:15 PM   #95
Connor
Flashbacker

Metronome (?? BP)
Old 10-06-2020, 02:22 PM   #96
myahoo
Soul Badge

Power Gem (80 BP) again!
Old 10-06-2020, 03:37 PM   #97
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Iron Tail (100 BP, Analytic, Lagging Tail)
Old 10-06-2020, 03:40 PM   #98
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Let's also go for a Metronome (?? BP)

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 10-06-2020, 03:55 PM   #99
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Seems like someone has an idea of what this thing might be, so let's give it a Wood Hammer now that you've healed up a bit! (120 BP)

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 10-06-2020, 09:51 PM   #100
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Hydro Pump (110 BP) order by Missingno.Master! lol

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records