UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 06:16 PM   #4551
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading 1 Candy to Ex-Admiral Insane for an already-hugged Golbat Plushie.

Thank you so much! My Zubat will adore it.

**TRADE COMMENCED**
Trading my Golbat Plushie to Jolteonjak for 1 candy.
Hope it warms your base!

*Trade Finished*
Old 11-01-2015, 08:56 PM   #4552
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Trading my level 3 Golett with HM Strength, MT Drain Punch, TM Psychic, 2 IQ, and 10 in all contest stats for Raves' 5 candies, Ghost Ball, Chocolate Ball, Fire Stone, and TM Tri Attack.

**Trade Started**

Thanks and take good care of the ghostie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading 4x Black Gummis, 4x Orange Gummis, a Rocket Ball and a Psychic Ball to Itzatrap for 6x Blue and 7x White Gummis. Cheers dude

*trade opened*
Trading my 6x Blue Gummi (x6) and 7x White Gummi (3x, 4x) for Treepandaone's 4x Black Gummi, 4x Orange Gummi, Rocket Ball, and Psychic Ball.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks a bunch for these!

Taking the time to toss out Kazz the Abra's Poké Ball and using the Psychic Ball as his new home!
Old 11-02-2015, 05:03 PM   #4553
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Trading my level 3 Golett with HM Strength, MT Drain Punch, TM Psychic, 2 IQ, and 10 in all contest stats for Raves' 5 candies, Ghost Ball, Chocolate Ball, Fire Stone, and TM Tri Attack.

**Trade Started**

Thanks and take good care of the ghostie!

No RP this time, sadly, due to some funny business.

Trading 5 Rare Candies, a Ghost Ball, a Chocolate Ball, a Fire Stone and this TM for Tri Attack to Itzatrap for his level 3 Golett.

*Trade confirmed and closed*
Old 11-02-2015, 10:42 PM   #4554
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Trading to myahoo x4 Black, x4 White and x3 Gold Gummis for 3 candies, thank you!

Trade Started
Old 11-03-2015, 02:13 PM   #4555
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
Trading to myahoo x4 Black, x4 White and x3 Gold Gummis for 3 candies, thank you!

Trade Started
Trading my 3 Rare Gummis to sweetbbydoll for 4x Black, 4x White, and 3x Gold Gummis.

-Trade Closed-
Old 11-04-2015, 02:11 AM   #4556
Rakurai
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading 250 to Rakurai for one Chocolate Heaven. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading the Chocolate Heaven for 250 Poke dollars.

*Trade closed*
Old 11-07-2015, 11:13 PM   #4557
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my TM Blizzard to EAI for an unused Delibird Plushie. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Old 11-09-2015, 04:46 PM   #4558
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading my Lv 1 Female Pidgey to sweetbbydoll for 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade started*
Old 11-13-2015, 12:49 AM   #4559
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading my Lv 1 Female Pidgey to sweetbbydoll for 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade started*
Trading 1 candy to MZ for his Lv.1 Female Pidgey, thank you.

Trade Closed

Sorry for the wait.
Old 11-17-2015, 07:55 PM   #4560
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Trading 5 rare candies, $2,550, 1 Eerie Stone, 4 Black Gummies, 4 Orange Gummies, 4 White Gummies, a Pumpkin Ball, a Twisted Spoon, and a Rare Bone to MarbleZone in return for his Level 45, Male Eevee.

Thank you so much! I'll take good care of him
*Trade Started*
Old 11-19-2015, 05:15 AM   #4561
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Trading my TM Blizzard to EAI for an unused Delibird Plushie. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading my Delibird Plushie to MM for his TM Blizzard.

Sorry this took so long.

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-22-2015, 07:41 PM   #4562
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Trading 5 rare candies, $2,550, 1 Eerie Stone, 4 Black Gummies, 4 Orange Gummies, 4 White Gummies, a Pumpkin Ball, a Twisted Spoon, and a Rare Bone to MarbleZone in return for his Level 45, Male Eevee.

Thank you so much! I'll take good care of him
*Trade Started*
Trading my Eevee with the stats below for the items above.

Spoiler: show
Level: 45
Ability: Adaptability
Holding: N/A
Birthday: April 17
Nature: Quirky
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Tyoyo3131

Level-Up Moves:
Helping Hand
Growl
Tackle
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Baby-Doll Eyes
Swift
Quick Attack
Bite
Refresh
Covet
Take Down
Charm
Baton Pass
Double-Edge
Last Resort
Trump Card

Egg Moves:
Detect
Synchronoise
Wish
Yawn

Move Tutor Moves:
Heal Bell

Custom/Event Moves:
-

TM Moves:
Dig

HM Moves:
-

IQ: 2

Happiness: 10

Contest Stats: 10/10/10/10/10

Bio:
Under construction.

*Trade closed*
Old 12-03-2015, 04:56 PM   #4563
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Trading a Level 01 Male Honedge to MarbleZone for 5 Candies

*Trade Commenced*
Old 12-03-2015, 07:35 PM   #4564
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Trading a Level 01 Male Honedge to MarbleZone for 5 Candies

*Trade Commenced*
RP to come as soon as possible!

Trading 5 Rare Candies to Arc_Angel for her Lv 1 Male Honedge, Almace. Thank you very much! ^^
Old 12-04-2015, 08:05 PM   #4565
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Walking along the path to the Cable Club, a young man named Ethan; wearing his usual winter wear: Opened black leather jacket, black sweater, sporting a grey scarf, with jeans, comfortable combat boots and black hat; looked up at the morning sun peaking it's head through the clouds as a brisk wind seemed to pass right through him! Causing him to hug his jacket even closer...

It was that time of year again where the wind was chilly and one didn't mind the idea of finding someone to cuddle up next to, to keep warm at night. For Ethan that last part, wasn't much of an issue as he had his girlfriend but the main issue he was having, was, he didn't have a base to currently call home just yet...

"Construction of our new home will finish soon..." The trainer muttered to his two Pokémon companions of the day, Chris and Emmett.

Emmett was the trainer's Pignite. Being part Fire Type, the Fire Starter didn't find any problems with dealing with cold weather. Going outside with not so much as a scarf to keep him warm. The confident attitude he found since his evolution, making the pig have a spring in his step as he walked. He was so much more then just his old frighten self and often wondered how his Tepig brother was doing with it's trainer since the last time he had seen him.

Almost in stark contrast, Chris the Snivy looked mildly annoyed, whether it was due to the cold wasn't so clear, as the Grass Type tended to have a face of discomfort plastered on. His pride wouldn't let him wear a scarf, but he was eventually talked into the idea of at least wearing one to go outside by the trainer's Budew, who Chris denied wasn't his girlfriend.

A gust of warm air greeted the trio as they entered inside the building, finally arriving to their destination, causing a relaxing and comfortable feeling to fall over them as Ethan began looking for the man he was there to meet.

Swiftly looking for the individual, Ethan scanned the floor searching for...Levin- a trainer known far and wide for his exploits and of late, a man hatching many super rare eggs before his retirement.

"Levin!" Ethan said, greeting the other trainer with a handshake, "Thanks so much for agreeing to this. If I had more to offer, I would have but thanks for accepting on the small sum I offered to you anyway. Your Pokémon will be in great hands- ever since Razor went with you, I've felt the need to add someone of equal caliber to depend on. Hopefully this Pokémon will turn out to be everything I want it to be."

Trading over his sum of items to the other trainer, a red and white Pokéball was soon transferred over and with a wave of a hand the trainer departed to somewhere more private before introducing himself to his new Pokémon.

When he found a location that wasn't too crowded. The trainer sat down on a nearby bench and with his two Pokémon next to him, released his new one he had just acquired.

The capsule popped open, and with a silvery-blue light revealed an Oshawott onto the floor.

The otter like Pokémon looked at its new trainer and Pokémon with a curious look, "Oshawott." The Water Type nodded before bowing respectfully.

"Oshawott, starting today you will be my Pokémon. My name is Ethan Rivers, it's a pleasure to meet you and a privilege. I hail from the Unova region and when I was younger I wanted to ask the Professor for a Pokémon to travel the world with but, life took me on a different path, however, as you can see, I have gathered you all now and that makes me happier then any child opening his Christmas presents on midnight!"

"Pignite!" The enthusiastic Fighting Type wrestler flexed his biceps, throwing a bit of fire from its nostrils before walking over to it's new companion and offering it it's hand.

"This is Emmett, his quite strong. So don't let his size fool you. He's a warrior, so he's got a good heart."

"Oshawott!" The Water Starter reciprocated by shaking hands as well.

Looking how well the two got along from the start was a nice scene..."Hey, Snivy? Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" He asked, as the Snivy quickly did just that, walking over with his 'I'm better then you' attitude. Offering his hand, with his head and nose pointed upward, "Haha...Snivy's a bit hard to swallow, and he wouldn't admit it but he cares a lot for the Pokémon on the team. I've known that for years, that's why he's someone I've depended on for many important Pokémon matches."

With the introductions out of the way, Ethan grabbed the scarf around his neck and wrapped it around his new Oshawott, "It's freezing outside, so you should keep warm too."

"Osha?"

"You know, I might not know a lot about you just yet but looking at you like this...looking into your eyes, you remind me of a Pokémon a Gym Leader once used in a Gym Battle against me. With my Gastly, James we fought against his Dewott, that was frighteningly skilled with the a Shell. In fact-" he said grabbing something from his pocket, "This Shoal Shell belonged to him, if you want, you can carry it around with you."

Looking at the well crafted shell, shining from the Cable Club's ceiling lights, the Water Starter looked practical mesmerized.

"Go on then," the trainer grabbed his Pokémon's paw and placed the shell on top. "Consider it a gift, from your new family. Welcome to the team, Percy."

--
OoC: Trading to MZ...5 candies, 520 Pokedollars, 1 Chocolate Ball, 1 Valentines Ball, 1 TM Attract, 1 Rare Bone, 1 TM Shadow Ball, 4 Orange Gummis, 3 Persim Berries, 3 Kelpsy Berries, 3 Occa Berries, 3 Salac Berries and 3 Jaboca Berries for his Lv.1 Male Oshawott; thanks so much!

Trade Started.

Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 12-06-2015 at 12:28 PM.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:30 PM   #4566
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Walking along the path to the Cable Club, a young man named Ethan; wearing his usual winter wear: Opened black leather jacket, black sweater, sporting a grey scarf, with jeans, comfortable combat boots and black hat; looked up at the morning sun peaking it's head through the clouds as a brisk wind seemed to pass right through him! Causing him to hug his jacket even closer...

It was that time of year again where the wind was chilly and one didn't mind the idea of finding someone to cuddle up next to, to keep warm at night. For Ethan that last part, wasn't much of an issue as he had his girlfriend but the main issue he was having, was, he didn't have a base to currently call home just yet...

"Construction of our new home will finish soon..." The trainer muttered to his two Pokémon companions of the day, Chris and Emmett.

Emmett was the trainer's Pignite. Being part Fire Type, the Fire Starter didn't find any problems with dealing with cold weather. Going outside with not so much as a scarf to keep him warm. The confident attitude he found since his evolution, making the pig have a spring in his step as he walked. He was so much more then just his old frighten self and often wondered how his Tepig brother was doing with it's trainer since the last time he had seen him.

Almost in stark contrast, Chris the Snivy looked mildly annoyed, whether it was due to the cold wasn't so clear, as the Grass Type tended to have a face of discomfort plastered on. His pride wouldn't let him wear a scarf, but he was eventually talked into the idea of at least wearing one to go outside by the trainer's Budew, who Chris denied wasn't his girlfriend.

A gust of warm air greeted the trio as they entered inside the building, finally arriving to their destination, causing a relaxing and comfortable feeling to fall over them as Ethan began looking for the man he was there to meet.

Swiftly looking for the individual, Ethan scanned the floor searching for...Levin- a trainer known far and wide for his exploits and of late, a man hatching many super rare eggs before his retirement.

"Levin!" Ethan said, greeting the other trainer with a handshake, "Thanks so much for agreeing to this. If I had more to offer, I would have but thanks for accepting on the small sum I offered to you anyway. Your Pokémon will be in great hands- ever since Razor went with you, I've felt the need to add someone of equal caliber to depend on. Hopefully this Pokémon will turn out to be everything I want it to be."

Trading over his sum of items to the other trainer, a red and white Pokéball was soon transferred over and with a wave of a hand the trainer departed to somewhere more private before introducing himself to his new Pokémon.

When he found a location that wasn't too crowded. The trainer sat down on a nearby bench and with his two Pokémon next to him, released his new one he had just acquired.

The capsule popped open, and with a silvery-blue light revealed an Oshawott onto the floor.

The otter like Pokémon looked at its new trainer and Pokémon with a curious look, "Oshawott." The Water Type nodded before bowing respectfully.

"Oshawott, starting today you will be my Pokémon. My name is Ethan Rivers, it's a pleasure to meet you and a privilege. I hail from the Unova region and when I was younger I wanted to ask the Professor for a Pokémon to travel the world with but, life took me on a different path, however, as you can see, I have gathered you all now and that makes me happier then any child opening his Christmas presents on midnight!"

"Pignite!" The enthusiastic Fighting Type wrestler flexed his biceps, throwing a bit of fire from its nostrils before walking over to it's new companion and offering it it's hand.

"This is Emmett, his quite strong. So don't let his size fool you. He's a warrior, so he's got a good heart."

"Oshawott!" The Water Starter reciprocated by shaking hands as well.

Looking how well the two got along from the start was a nice scene..."Hey, Snivy? Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" He asked, as the Snivy quickly did just that, walking over with his 'I'm better then you' attitude. Offering his hand, with his head and nose pointed upward, "Haha...Snivy's a bit hard to swallow, and he wouldn't admit it but he cares a lot for the Pokémon on the team. I've known that for years, that's why he's someone I've depended on for many important Pokémon matches."

With the introductions out of the way, Ethan grabbed the scarf around his neck and wrapped it around his new Oshawott, "It's freezing outside, so you should keep warm too."

"Osha?"

"You know, I might not know a lot about you just yet but looking at you like this...looking into your eyes, you remind me of a Pokémon a Gym Leader once used in a Gym Battle against me. With my Gastly, James we fought against his Dewott, that was frighteningly skilled with the a Shell. In fact-" he said grabbing something from his pocket, "This Shoal Shell belonged to him, if you want, you can carry it around with you."

Looking at the well crafted shell, shining from the Cable Club's ceiling lights, the Water Starter looked practical mesmerized.

"Go on then," the trainer grabbed his Pokémon's paw and placed the shell on top. "Consider it a gift, from your new family. Welcome to the team, Percy."

--
OoC: Trading to MZ...5 candies, 520 Pokedollars, 1 Chocolate Ball, 1 Valentines Ball, 1 TM Attract, 1 Rare Bone, 1 TM Shadow Ball, 4 Orange Gummis, 3 Persim Berries, 3 Kelpsy Berries, 3 Occa Berries, 3 Salac Berries and 3 Jaboca Berries for his Lv.1 Male Oshawott; thanks so much!

Trade Started.
Trading Lv 1 Male Oshawott to Electric Blue Eye for the items above.

*Trade closed*
Old 12-11-2015, 10:28 AM   #4567
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Helena walked into the Cable Club. Yes, walked- as she had done so many times before, the Shuppet had taken on the illusory appearance of a woman- exactly what she looked like when she was alive. She was always a little nervous about doing this- good though her illusory capabilities were getting, she still couldn't help but wonder whether anything about her illusion might give it away. But today, Helena wasn't quite as nervous as she ordinarily would've been. Not because of newfound confidence in her illusory capabilities, no, but rather, because she was too sad to be nervous.

Walking alongside Helena was an Audino. Joy had been under Helena's care for the Normal-type's entire life, so the Audino was a little nervous about suddenly going to a new Trainer. Moreover, she was sad, too- she was going to miss Helena a lot. But both of them were in agreement that this was for the best- Helena had tried to find out everything she could about this Liza girl she was about to trade Joy to, and it turns out she was an aspiring Pokémon Coordinator. Helena had never participated in a Contest herself, dead or alive, but she'd always liked the idea of them, even if she was better suited for battles. And Joy had expressed mild interest in the idea of Contests as well, so this just might work out. And following behind the two of them was Keith Masters- although Helena was more than capable of completing a trade by herself, as she'd proven twice in the past, Keith insisted on coming along with her this time, for emotional support. This would mark, after all, the first time Helena had ever traded away a Pokémon she truly cared about.

At last, Helena arrived at the trade machine where Liza was waiting. "Liza?" Helena greeted her. "Um... Take good care of my Audino, alright?" she asked. From where she was standing on the floor, Joy waved up at Liza, though looked up at Helena with some concern. She tugged on Helena's pant leg to get her attention. "Hmm?" Helena said, looking down at Joy.

"Audi Audino," Joy said reassuringly, despite the tears in her eye. "Audino Audino, audi Audino."

Helena gave a brave smile. She crouched down and hugged Joy. "I know... I know it'll be OK," she murmured. "You be good for Liza, OK, Joy?"

"Audino!" Joy nodded. With that, Helena held out the Poké Ball and withdrew Joy. And then, with what felt to her like a monumental effort, she placed the ball on the trade machine, unable to watch it get exchanged for a Rare Candy. Once the trade was done, Helena took the Rare Candy off the machine and wordlessly followed Keith outside. Once they had exited the Cable Club, and Helena was able to drop the illusion with no witnesses, the Shuppet broke down and started sobbing into Keith's shoulder.

OOC: Trading my level 5 female Audino with the following stats to sweetbbydoll for one Rare Candy;

Joy
Species: Audino ()
Level: 5
Type: Normal
Attacks: Surf, Pound, Growl, Helping Hand, Chocolate Bomb, Ice Beam, Dig, Heal Bell, Skill Swap, Last Resort, Misty Terrain, Play Nice, Hidden Power (Rock), Baby-Doll Eyes, Draining Kiss, Flamethrower.
Next attack learned: Refresh (lv. 9)
Evolution: >Egg House hatching>
Nature: Calm (not locked in, can be changed)
Ability: Healer (not locked in, can be changed)
Happiness Points: 10
Cute stat: 20
Beauty stat: 20
Tough stat: 20
Smart stat: 20
Cool stat: 20
IQ: 3
Obtained: Egg House
Birthday: September 17th
Bio:
Although Keith is technically Joy's Trainer, the Audino is considered to belong to Helena, the Shuppet being responsible for Joy's training. Joy is gentle and kind, with a talent for healing, not unlike most other Audino. She is good friends with Rubeus, and of course gets along very well with Helena. The fact that Joy and Helena are both Pokémon, and thus able to understand each other perfectly, arguably makes them a better pair than most Trainers and their Pokémon.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 12-12-2015, 06:51 AM   #4568
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Trading 1 Rare Candy to Sweetbbydoll for a Lv.1 Female Bagon

*Trade Started*
Old 12-14-2015, 05:29 AM   #4569
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:
Helena walked into the Cable Club. Yes, walked- as she had done so many times before, the Shuppet had taken on the illusory appearance of a woman- exactly what she looked like when she was alive. She was always a little nervous about doing this- good though her illusory capabilities were getting, she still couldn't help but wonder whether anything about her illusion might give it away. But today, Helena wasn't quite as nervous as she ordinarily would've been. Not because of newfound confidence in her illusory capabilities, no, but rather, because she was too sad to be nervous.

Walking alongside Helena was an Audino. Joy had been under Helena's care for the Normal-type's entire life, so the Audino was a little nervous about suddenly going to a new Trainer. Moreover, she was sad, too- she was going to miss Helena a lot. But both of them were in agreement that this was for the best- Helena had tried to find out everything she could about this Liza girl she was about to trade Joy to, and it turns out she was an aspiring Pokémon Coordinator. Helena had never participated in a Contest herself, dead or alive, but she'd always liked the idea of them, even if she was better suited for battles. And Joy had expressed mild interest in the idea of Contests as well, so this just might work out. And following behind the two of them was Keith Masters- although Helena was more than capable of completing a trade by herself, as she'd proven twice in the past, Keith insisted on coming along with her this time, for emotional support. This would mark, after all, the first time Helena had ever traded away a Pokémon she truly cared about.

At last, Helena arrived at the trade machine where Liza was waiting. "Liza?" Helena greeted her. "Um... Take good care of my Audino, alright?" she asked. From where she was standing on the floor, Joy waved up at Liza, though looked up at Helena with some concern. She tugged on Helena's pant leg to get her attention. "Hmm?" Helena said, looking down at Joy.

"Audi Audino," Joy said reassuringly, despite the tears in her eye. "Audino Audino, audi Audino."

Helena gave a brave smile. She crouched down and hugged Joy. "I know... I know it'll be OK," she murmured. "You be good for Liza, OK, Joy?"

"Audino!" Joy nodded. With that, Helena held out the Poké Ball and withdrew Joy. And then, with what felt to her like a monumental effort, she placed the ball on the trade machine, unable to watch it get exchanged for a Rare Candy. Once the trade was done, Helena took the Rare Candy off the machine and wordlessly followed Keith outside. Once they had exited the Cable Club, and Helena was able to drop the illusion with no witnesses, the Shuppet broke down and started sobbing into Keith's shoulder.

OOC: Trading my level 5 female Audino with the following stats to sweetbbydoll for one Rare Candy;

Joy
Species: Audino ()
Level: 5
Type: Normal
Attacks: Surf, Pound, Growl, Helping Hand, Chocolate Bomb, Ice Beam, Dig, Heal Bell, Skill Swap, Last Resort, Misty Terrain, Play Nice, Hidden Power (Rock), Baby-Doll Eyes, Draining Kiss, Flamethrower.
Next attack learned: Refresh (lv. 9)
Evolution: >Egg House hatching>
Nature: Calm (not locked in, can be changed)
Ability: Healer (not locked in, can be changed)
Happiness Points: 10
Cute stat: 20
Beauty stat: 20
Tough stat: 20
Smart stat: 20
Cool stat: 20
IQ: 3
Obtained: Egg House
Birthday: September 17th
Bio:
Although Keith is technically Joy's Trainer, the Audino is considered to belong to Helena, the Shuppet being responsible for Joy's training. Joy is gentle and kind, with a talent for healing, not unlike most other Audino. She is good friends with Rubeus, and of course gets along very well with Helena. The fact that Joy and Helena are both Pokémon, and thus able to understand each other perfectly, arguably makes them a better pair than most Trainers and their Pokémon.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading to Missingno. Master 1 Rare Candy for his Lv.5 Female Audino and the rest of it’s stats. Thank you!

Trade Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Sweetbbydoll for a Lv.1 Female Bagon

*Trade Started*
Trading to Ex-Admiral Insane my Lv.1 Female Bagon for 1 Rare Candy, thank you!

Trade Closed
Old 12-17-2015, 03:32 PM   #4570
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Trading to MarbleZone 1 Rare Candy for his Gold Pokeblock, thank you!

Trade Started
Old 12-28-2015, 07:02 AM   #4571
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbbydoll View Post
Trading to MarbleZone 1 Rare Candy for his Gold Pokeblock, thank you!

Trade Started
1x Gold Pokeblock for 1 Candy.

*Trade Closed*

------

Trading Lv 1 FEMALE! Totodile to Itzatrap for 5 Rare Candies.

*Trade started*
Old 12-28-2015, 10:54 AM   #4572
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Trading atlantis_kid99 my Water Stone for 3 candies and his Silver Star.

*Trade Started*
Old 12-28-2015, 11:30 AM   #4573
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, trading 1 Rare Candy and 10 to Rayzen for 1 Cranberry Vodka. Upon completion of the trade, feeding it to this guy.

: *gulps down Cranberry Vodka* Scol! *belches fiery bubbles* *Transforms into * Ahh, that hit the spot!

Tha- wha- Jack?!

: Oh, lighten up. You were talking about teaching me moves other than Transform anyway. Give me a little surprise factor in battle, all that jazz, right?

Yeah, that's true. Still, at least maybe ask me next time? Salazar's been wanting a move like this for some time, after all.

: You got it, man. *Transforms into * Ditto dit! *launches Firestream into the air*

*Trade Commenced*

Feeding the Cranberry Vodka to my Scoli- er, I guess my Ditto.

*Salazar Jack learned Firestream!*
Old 12-28-2015, 03:42 PM   #4574
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading Lv 1 FEMALE! Totodile to Itzatrap for 5 Rare Candies.

*Trade started*
Trading 5 candies for MarbleZone's level 1 female Totodile.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks! Will be sure to give her a good home!

----------------------

Trading my level 1 female Fletchling w/2 HPs and HM Fly for myahoo's 3 candies.

**Trade Started**

Best of luck to you both!
Old 12-28-2015, 04:22 PM   #4575
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Alright, trading 1 Rare Candy and 10 to Rayzen for 1 Cranberry Vodka. Upon completion of the trade, feeding it to this guy.

: *gulps down Cranberry Vodka* Scol! *belches fiery bubbles* *Transforms into * Ahh, that hit the spot!

Tha- wha- Jack?!

: Oh, lighten up. You were talking about teaching me moves other than Transform anyway. Give me a little surprise factor in battle, all that jazz, right?

Yeah, that's true. Still, at least maybe ask me next time? Salazar's been wanting a move like this for some time, after all.

: You got it, man. *Transforms into * Ditto dit! *launches Firestream into the air*

*Trade Commenced*

Feeding the Cranberry Vodka to my Scoli- er, I guess my Ditto.

*Salazar Jack learned Firestream!*
Trading this cranberry vodka to Keith the Missingno. Master for 1 rare candy and $10.

*Trade closed*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records