UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc

Old 11-19-2012, 03:20 PM   #1
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

Bad Days: We all have them...

I had a bad day, and I was going to post it in Timeout, reddit style. But I want to hear other peoples bad days as well. So yeah. Tell me all about your bad days so we can all have a laugh and make fun of ourselves because of our stupid luck.

Here's the story of my day today

Spoiler: show
At college I lost my pen drive once, and had no idea where I put it. I checked and took out everything in my pockets, but couldn't find it. Turns out it was under the desk, and I didn't get it until the end of the lesson. Fuck.

So then I go to my friends house. I was gonna go halfway with him getting some weed (don't judge me, its irrelevant). I go through my pockets to pay him, since he'd already got it, but I couldn't find the second five pound note that I had. Again I took out everything in my pockets again...

AND I COULDN'T FIND MY PEN DRIVE AGAIN

Definitely put it in my pockets when left college. Im sure I lost the money when I took the stuff out of my pockets in the first place, but wow, I lost my pen drive again. Fuck.

And it had an Essay on it... which is due tomorrow... that I had finished today... fuck.

So anyway, I gave up on it, and I have to write up the whole thing by memory now. So I headed off to catch the bus. As I walked around the corner, the bus was at the bus stop. I thought to myself 'Aww, I'm not going to catch it.' But it stopped for a while, and I thought I'd have a chance of getting on it. But as I got closer, I saw that the lights were off.

The bus had broken down, at the bus stop. I know the driver probably had a worse day than me, but seriously... this time it wasn't even my fault. Now I've had to walk home, in British Winter for about half an hour. Oh, and the bus went past me when I was nowhere near a bus stop on the way home... fuck.

And that was my annoying day.

Its not exactly really bad, but its funny when I think about how much of an idiot I am

Last edited by Midgeorge; 11-19-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Midgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc