UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Faux Baubles

Old 03-31-2018, 11:17 PM   #1
Lady Kuno
The hostess with the mostess

Meowth Kentucky

The Faux Baubles Training Zone

Unlike other Faux Baubles zones, this zone has been created for the sole purpose of introducing new members to RPing FB Style before venturing into current zones. It gives you a chance to familiarize yourselves with how we work and to experiment and expand upon your RPing skills before moving on.

While the updates I provide here will be far from top quality due to time restraints, they will still provide enough information for you to formulate a decent response and to RP to your highest standard. While updates won't be top-notch, your replies should be as whether or not you're given the ok to leave this zone behind and enter regular zones will depend upon how you reply. You should always be striving to give your replies everything you can as that is what is expected in all Faux Baubles Zones. Please remember that while FB has Gyms, Pokestops, the Shop, and various other activities as well as Route 1 to help pass the time between updates, our primary purpose is role playing and while we don't always expect lengthy replies, we do expect a reasonable degree of quality. Replies don't have to be long to be good as some people are mistakenly inclined to believe.

Rules
- No less than four (4) lines when replying, and by four lines I mean four complete lines of text. Not three or four words before hitting the enter key and writing another three or four words. Decent and articulate sentences are a must.
- No chat speak. No abbreviations. No icons/smilies. Type properly or I'll ignore your post.
- Please proofread posts. It's not only a great way to check for errors, it's also an excellent chance to see if you can expand upon/improve your reply before submitting.
- ALWAYS quote your update by using the quote button in the bottom right-hand corner of the post. If you c/p and add Quote tags, your post will be ignored. Also, don't quote the entire post, only the update that has been written for you.
- When using your phone to find Pokemon, no god modding. Wait until your updater says what is nearby and what is currently within range.
- Never take it upon yourself to encounter or capture a Pokémon. The Pokémon you encounter is entirely up to the discretion of your updator. If you've read through the Updates & Replies Thread you will find that there are several reasons for this rule being in place.
- When in a Pokemon encounter, never, ever try to control the moves or reactions of your opponent Pokémon. It's my job to give you an adventure, it's your job to overcome any obstacles I put in your path. Be sure to give clear and precise instructions for the moves you want to do with your character and phone usage, but don't ever try to control the Pokémon you encounter. I'm hoping I'll never have to PM anyone about editing their reply because they've posted incorrectly. It's embarassing for you, and uncomfortable for me. I will them publicly shame the trainer for this and then pull their pants down.
- If your Pokémon has a nickname please don't expect me to know it straight off the bat. After a while I do become familiar with the teams of people I update but when you're new to me I'd appreciate it if you would refer to the Pokémon you have, not call them by name. For example, somebody says, "Buttface use Ember!" Ummm, who/what is Buttface? I know it's a Butt Type, but what is it? A Torchic, Charmander, Houndour??? I won't know unless you tell me.
- I do ask that you keep a profile of your FB team in your signature which includes your Pokémon, their levels and genders. I do however understand that not everyone wants to do this so if you could, at the very least, post a link to your registration post I'd appreciate it greatly. If you do neither and I need some information about your Pokémon, there's a strong likelihood you'll be skipped.

And lastly, I'm not expecting everyone to start off perfectly here. Mistakes are expected and I'm more than happy to offer pointers/advice when asked for it, as are many FB members. I'm lenient to a point, but if you've been informed about something that has been done wrong and continue to ignore the advice given to correct it, then you will be ignored. End of story.

Now that formalities are out of the way, how about we get down to business? Below are a list of areas you may enter (only one area at a time), so all you need to do is decide where you would like to travel before making your introductory post.

Kentucky

Wallmart (Please reply in Silver)
According to legend, no trainer can enter this enchanted Wallmart without experiencing the worst in humanity.

Desolate Cornfield (Please reply in SeaGreen)
Corn as far as the eye can see. Perhaps Pokemon are hiding here. Who knows!

Tranquil Bridge (Please reply in RoyalBlue)
A lovely river flows through the plains. A large stonework bridge can be seen and it is most assuredly a Pokestop. A lake can be seen to the south.

Ancient Truckstop (Please reply in Gold)
An ancient truckstop supposedly containing the tombs of long-departed kings which is filled with treasure, danger, and questionable "fresh" food. You will not be able to leave until you find an escape rope and you can't bring one with you.

Stlbk's House (Please reply in LightSteelBlue)
Stlbk's House is hidden from everyone. One must unlock special conditions to adventure in this area. But what awaits... ?

PROUD OWNER OF A MISSINGNO. IN FIZZY BUBBLES
Lady Kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 11:16 AM   #2
Shuckle
Problematic Fave

XxXXxX12345679XxXXxX's Journey

I step off the bus. "What?" I say in confusion. I turn before the bus leaves. Nonstop to Kentucky, flashes the bright neon sign very brightly in my face. "Oops," I say out loud. "I thought that it was nonstop to Kentucky Avenue in New York City. What a careless mistake!"

My stomach rumbles. "Oh man, I need to find some food quick because that bus had no food on it, and I was on it for 46 hours!" I look around. "Aha! A cornfield! Maybe there will be Corn in it! But first-" I pull out my trusty Apple phone and tap
POKEMON GO! As it loads, I tap my foot angrily. "Why does it take so long? Why does God hate me? How am I supposed to deal with this kind of inconvenience? Do you think the iphone 7 takes this long to load too?" Finally the familiar jingle reaches my ears and I am ready to go catch Pokemon AND eat some corn.
Old 04-01-2018, 12:32 PM   #3
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!

I walk along low-trafficked road running parallel to bank of a slow-flowing river, wondering exactly why I thought a day trip to the country would be a fun idea. I kick and rock and mumble to myself. “Man, I miss the the city! The hustle and bustle, the pulse of so many people. There’s like, no one here to appreciate my sick ride and on-point fashion sense. Nature is nice, but only on my terms.” I glance backwards, where my beat up moped is barely visible, parked in the grass when I was unable to ride it any farther. I continue my personal lament. “Why did I have to run out of gas before I even got the lake!? Sooo lame.” I ignore the fact that I forgot to check my gas tank before setting out.

I continue my unplanned hike, heading for the stone bridge I can see up ahead. “And of course the lake is on the other side of the river… Hopefully I can cross the river and make it to the lake and there will be people there who can help me.” I stop short, struck by a sudden thought. "Aw man! I’ve been walking for like 15 minutes and I forgot to turn on Pokémon Go!! I could’ve been hatching eggs this whole time darn it!" Even more put out than before, I pull out my phone and jab at the familiar app icon, waiting for the game to load in before I continue my trek.

--
--
Quote:
[1/19/14] Kit Kat: Oh please, you can't do Emo.
[1/19/14] Kit Kat: You're like happy and shit.
Lucario188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 02:09 PM   #4
Lady Kuno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
XxXXxX12345679XxXXxX's Journey

I step off the bus. "What?" I say in confusion. I turn before the bus leaves. Nonstop to Kentucky, flashes the bright neon sign very brightly in my face. "Oops," I say out loud. "I thought that it was nonstop to Kentucky Avenue in New York City. What a careless mistake!"

My stomach rumbles. "Oh man, I need to find some food quick because that bus had no food on it, and I was on it for 46 hours!" I look around. "Aha! A cornfield! Maybe there will be Corn in it! But first-" I pull out my trusty Apple phone and tap
POKEMON GO! As it loads, I tap my foot angrily. "Why does it take so long? Why does God hate me? How am I supposed to deal with this kind of inconvenience? Do you think the iphone 7 takes this long to load too?" Finally the familiar jingle reaches my ears and I am ready to go catch Pokemon AND eat some corn.
Your god-like patience in logging in is quickly rewarded! While the servers are getting slammed with login attempts you manage to log on! On top of that you can see a Pokemon right by you! A Rattata is right in front of you! You look up in the real world and wish for a second it was actually before you. But alas, your potentially new friend is just digital. For now??

Aside from the Rattata, you see a desolate wasteland. You see the vauge outline of a gym far in the distance. Your nearby is filled with more Rattata but also a Pidgey.

What do you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario188 View Post
I walk along low-trafficked road running parallel to bank of a slow-flowing river, wondering exactly why I thought a day trip to the country would be a fun idea. I kick and rock and mumble to myself. “Man, I miss the the city! The hustle and bustle, the pulse of so many people. There’s like, no one here to appreciate my sick ride and on-point fashion sense. Nature is nice, but only on my terms.” I glance backwards, where my beat up moped is barely visible, parked in the grass when I was unable to ride it any farther. I continue my personal lament. “Why did I have to run out of gas before I even got the lake!? Sooo lame.” I ignore the fact that I forgot to check my gas tank before setting out.

I continue my unplanned hike, heading for the stone bridge I can see up ahead. “And of course the lake is on the other side of the river… Hopefully I can cross the river and make it to the lake and there will be people there who can help me.” I stop short, struck by a sudden thought. "Aw man! I’ve been walking for like 15 minutes and I forgot to turn on Pokémon Go!! I could’ve been hatching eggs this whole time darn it!" Even more put out than before, I pull out my phone and jab at the familiar app icon, waiting for the game to load in before I continue my trek.
You excitedly load up the game as you casually make your way towards the bridge. A minute passes. Two minutes pass. You cannot log in. After a few more furious attempt you eventually get a server congestion measage. By now, you are near the bridge. You spend a few minutes admiring it. It seems very well made.
The river is also very pretty and the ground around it is filled with lovely flowers. You notice all of this because you are very bored and cannot log on right now.

What do you do?

Old 04-01-2018, 08:50 PM   #5
Shuckle
Problematic Fave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kuno View Post
Your god-like patience in logging in is quickly rewarded! While the servers are getting slammed with login attempts you manage to log on! On top of that you can see a Pokemon right by you! A Rattata is right in front of you! You look up in the real world and wish for a second it was actually before you. But alas, your potentially new friend is just digital. For now??

Aside from the Rattata, you see a desolate wasteland. You see the vauge outline of a gym far in the distance. Your nearby is filled with more Rattata but also a Pidgey.

What do you do?

I MUST HAVE THE RATTATA! With a flick of my finger, I launch a Poke Ball at it. My RPing skills are poor, but I attempt to get excited about my capture. Really feel and understand what the Rattata must be going through. Stuck in Kentucky - a fate worse than death for this purple rat.

As I catch the Rattata, I edge closer to the cornfield, straining my eyes in an attempt to hunt for edible corn.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:16 PM   #6
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Kentucky

Desolate Cornfield (Please reply in SeaGreen)
Corn as far as the eye can see. Perhaps Pokemon are hiding here. Who knows!
Ah, the loading progress bar of Pokémon GO loading up... was there any more satisfying sight in the world? If you were to ask Weezing110, the answer was a resounding no.

Kentucky. Far from the man's first choice to play the game, but in a strange development, New York City was overcrowded to the point of refusing outsiders. The man rolled his eyes as he thought about why this could be- what was there, an Unown nest or something? Wailmer nest? Lileep nest?

He shook his head- no point dwelling on this, he figured. He took a quick glance around at his surroundings- corn. Naught but corn as far as the eye could see. "Not much to look at," he shrugged. "But that doesn't mean there's nothing to see here," he added, as his gaze fell to the phone in his hand. "What do we got?"
Old 04-02-2018, 03:46 AM   #7
Lady Kuno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
I MUST HAVE THE RATTATA! With a flick of my finger, I launch a Poke Ball at it. My RPing skills are poor, but I attempt to get excited about my capture. Really feel and understand what the Rattata must be going through. Stuck in Kentucky - a fate worse than death for this purple rat.

As I catch the Rattata, I edge closer to the cornfield, straining my eyes in an attempt to hunt for edible corn.
You spot the Rattata on your phone and excitedly click on it. The game loads up the encounter and you are now fully immersed in the excited world of Pokemon Go. In front of you is your target Pokemon, a Rattata. Your impatience gets the best of you as you excitedly flick your finger forward, launching one of your Pokeballs at it. Despite your inexperience in the game, you manage to hit it dead on.

One shake.

Two shakes.

Rattata was caught! You see your Pokedex filling in with its new information. You are now looking at its stats screen. You have made a new friend! In the real world you find yourself lost in a corn field. Apparently you started excitedly walking around at random and you are now lost. The corn looks edible but you're not sure if the farmer would be ok with that...

Summary of events:
You caught Rattata (m)
You used 1 Pokeball
You gained 600 EXP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Ah, the loading progress bar of Pokémon GO loading up... was there any more satisfying sight in the world? If you were to ask Weezing110, the answer was a resounding no.

Kentucky. Far from the man's first choice to play the game, but in a strange development, New York City was overcrowded to the point of refusing outsiders. The man rolled his eyes as he thought about why this could be- what was there, an Unown nest or something? Wailmer nest? Lileep nest?

He shook his head- no point dwelling on this, he figured. He took a quick glance around at his surroundings- corn. Naught but corn as far as the eye could see. "Not much to look at," he shrugged. "But that doesn't mean there's nothing to see here," he added, as his gaze fell to the phone in his hand. "What do we got?"

You excitedly stare at the progress bar on Pokemon Go. For a second you are absolutely sure it moved, but its inactivity has you doubting your own mind. Being alone here with your own thoughts can be kind of dangerous, and you start to feel the madness creeping in. But then the game fully loads and you can instead focus on that as your deep thoughts are immediately repressed and replaced with shiny exciting game.

You scan your map. Nothing in your immediate vicinity. Dang. Well aside from all the corn around you. You check the lovely feature of Pokemon Go- nearby. You spot a Ratatta and Murkrow on the nearby. They seem to be near a Pokestop not far from you. The Pokestop shows a picture of a scarecrow and it is called "Extremely Cursed Scarecrow".

What do you do?

Old 04-02-2018, 01:54 PM   #8
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
You excitedly stare at the progress bar on Pokemon Go. For a second you are absolutely sure it moved, but its inactivity has you doubting your own mind. Being alone here with your own thoughts can be kind of dangerous, and you start to feel the madness creeping in. But then the game fully loads and you can instead focus on that as your deep thoughts are immediately repressed and replaced with shiny exciting game.

You scan your map. Nothing in your immediate vicinity. Dang. Well aside from all the corn around you. You check the lovely feature of Pokemon Go- nearby. You spot a Ratatta and Murkrow on the nearby. They seem to be near a Pokestop not far from you. The Pokestop shows a picture of a scarecrow and it is called "Extremely Cursed Scarecrow".

What do you do?
His brow furrowed as he scanned the map. Nothing. Nothing at all popping up. But then, in such a remote location, was that really so unexpected? With nothing else to do, his eyes fell to the bottom right corner of the screen- the nearby indicator. Quite a handy feature indeed, and though the times of tracking their precise locations by way of number of footsteps were long, long gone, it proved helpful nevertheless in this day and age by pointing out Pokémon that were in the general vicinity of local PokéStops.

"Ooh," the man murmured. "Rattata- that could be a Ditto- and Murkrow could be Shiny. What's this PokéStop called, anyway?" A few taps of the screen, and his question was answered, whether he wanted it or not. "...'Extremely Cursed Scarecrow'?" he read off the screen, arching an eyebrow as he did so. "Oh yeah. That doesn't sound ominous at all," he remarked sarcastically. But, with little else to do in the area, he gave a shrug of his shoulders, and headed off in the direction of that PokéStop.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:12 AM   #9
Lady Kuno

Quote:
His brow furrowed as he scanned the map. Nothing. Nothing at all popping up. But then, in such a remote location, was that really so unexpected? With nothing else to do, his eyes fell to the bottom right corner of the screen- the nearby indicator. Quite a handy feature indeed, and though the times of tracking their precise locations by way of number of footsteps were long, long gone, it proved helpful nevertheless in this day and age by pointing out Pokémon that were in the general vicinity of local PokéStops.

"Ooh," the man murmured. "Rattata- that could be a Ditto- and Murkrow could be Shiny. What's this PokéStop called, anyway?" A few taps of the screen, and his question was answered, whether he wanted it or not. "...'Extremely Cursed Scarecrow'?" he read off the screen, arching an eyebrow as he did so. "Oh yeah. That doesn't sound ominous at all," he remarked sarcastically. But, with little else to do in the area, he gave a shrug of his shoulders, and headed off in the direction of that PokéStop.
You make your way through the sea of corn. As you continue to travel it seems you progress through denser and denser fields of corn. You begin to wonder if you will ever escape the corn-pocalypse. Thankfully you look down at your phone, and it tells you the direction you have to go.

After a few more minutes pushing through corn, you wonder if the corn starts to push back... no wait it probably isn't. You escape the corn and find yourself in an open area. You see what appears to be an abandoned tool shed. It looks rusty and beaten up, with various tools laying around outside. Ahead of you is a massive scarecrow. It's Pokestop image did not do its terror justice. Just standing around it gives you goosebumps. Or at least crowbumps. Thankfully it is the middle of the day and so you aren't particularly frightened by it.

You look down at the game and seem to have hit it big! A Murkrow, Rattata, and a Pidgey are all near the Pokestop! It's like Christmas has come early this year!

What do you do?

Old 04-03-2018, 07:41 AM   #10
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
You make your way through the sea of corn. As you continue to travel it seems you progress through denser and denser fields of corn. You begin to wonder if you will ever escape the corn-pocalypse. Thankfully you look down at your phone, and it tells you the direction you have to go.

After a few more minutes pushing through corn, you wonder if the corn starts to push back... no wait it probably isn't. You escape the corn and find yourself in an open area. You see what appears to be an abandoned tool shed. It looks rusty and beaten up, with various tools laying around outside. Ahead of you is a massive scarecrow. It's Pokestop image did not do its terror justice. Just standing around it gives you goosebumps. Or at least crowbumps. Thankfully it is the middle of the day and so you aren't particularly frightened by it.

You look down at the game and seem to have hit it big! A Murkrow, Rattata, and a Pidgey are all near the Pokestop! It's like Christmas has come early this year!

What do you do?
Corn. Corn in every direction. Corn as far as the eye could see. So much corn it was almost... corny. And the cornfields seemed to only get denser and denser as he pushed onward, to the point where the man briefly wondered whether this wasn't where he'd perish. Thankfully, though, his phone was at hand, and as has been the case countless times before, he let Pokémon GO be his map.

And soon, he was out! The sea of corn was behind him, and before him were two things. One was an abandoned tool shed, covered in rust and extremely weathered. And the other, of course, was the scarecrow. He shivered as he looked upon it- the photo disc could not accurately convey just how creepy this thing was. He supposed it would be at least ten times freakier at night, which made him very glad indeed that it was the middle of the day.

But right now, the game commanded his attention. "Oho," he murmured with a grin. "Pidgey as well, huh? Well, let's get this party started, then. I got the balls to catch all three of these, in more ways than one." Such was an advantage of being by one's self- the liberty to make really bad jokes like that. Murkrow would come first- checking for potential Shinies was always the priority- and then he'd worry about Pidgey and Rattata. Two exceptionally common Pokémon, yes, but also two potential Ditto. And even if they weren't Ditto, Pidgey were easy evolution fodder, and he didn't actually have Raticate's Pokédex entry in here yet, so every little Rattata Candy would help.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:29 AM   #11
Lady Kuno

Quote:
Corn. Corn in every direction. Corn as far as the eye could see. So much corn it was almost... corny. And the cornfields seemed to only get denser and denser as he pushed onward, to the point where the man briefly wondered whether this wasn't where he'd perish. Thankfully, though, his phone was at hand, and as has been the case countless times before, he let Pokémon GO be his map.

And soon, he was out! The sea of corn was behind him, and before him were two things. One was an abandoned tool shed, covered in rust and extremely weathered. And the other, of course, was the scarecrow. He shivered as he looked upon it- the photo disc could not accurately convey just how creepy this thing was. He supposed it would be at least ten times freakier at night, which made him very glad indeed that it was the middle of the day.

But right now, the game commanded his attention. "Oho," he murmured with a grin. "Pidgey as well, huh? Well, let's get this party started, then. I got the balls to catch all three of these, in more ways than one." Such was an advantage of being by one's self- the liberty to make really bad jokes like that. Murkrow would come first- checking for potential Shinies was always the priority- and then he'd worry about Pidgey and Rattata. Two exceptionally common Pokémon, yes, but also two potential Ditto. And even if they weren't Ditto, Pidgey were easy evolution fodder, and he didn't actually have Raticate's Pokédex entry in here yet, so every little Rattata Candy would help.
You feel like there is a party going on here and you were just invited to the coolest club in town. You also secretly hope the coolest club in this town does not have a creepy scarecrow in it as well. Overwhelmed by the sheer excitement of having multiple Pokemon spawn near you, you don't even bother spinning the disk as you furiously click on the Murkrow.

The music changes into battle music. A Murkrow stands before you (well, sometimes flies), gently preening itself every so often. What do you do?

Old 04-04-2018, 10:49 AM   #12
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
You feel like there is a party going on here and you were just invited to the coolest club in town. You also secretly hope the coolest club in this town does not have a creepy scarecrow in it as well. Overwhelmed by the sheer excitement of having multiple Pokemon spawn near you, you don't even bother spinning the disk as you furiously click on the Murkrow.

The music changes into battle music. A Murkrow stands before you (well, sometimes flies), gently preening itself every so often. What do you do?
The Murkrow, by appearances alone, failed to impress too terribly, with black feathers like any other Murkrow. He shrugged- it wasn't as though he was depending on this being a Shiny, it just would've been nice. "I mean, I might as well," he murmured. "They're gonna add Honchkrow to the game eventually, and evolutions cost Candy. Plus, Stardust is Stardust, and XP is XP."

All that was well and good, but words alone doth not a Murkrow catcheth. And Murkrow... Murkrow could be tricky. Far from the best catch rate out there, prone to attacking oncoming Poké Balls, their timing could often be hard to pin down... he'd caught entire murders of Murkrow in the past, back in the good old days, and he knew just how tricky they could be. But then again, he knew. He knew precisely what he was up against here, knew how careful he had to be.

Slowly, index finger gently pressed to the screen, he began to twirl the red-and-white sphere. He'd long since perfected his curve ball technique, and it's served him very well. And hopefully, it was about to serve him well again here and now. And maybe, just maybe, this encounter would use up so few balls that spinning that PokéStop just once would give him sufficient supplies to compensate for what he's use here. Maybe. No way to tell just yet. Careful... wait for the right moment, it's attacking... not yet... wait for it... NOW! The ball was off to make its graceful and physics-defying arc. If he aimed it well, this could even be an Excellent throw! A catch like that, and on the first ball, what a load of XP he'd be in for on top of it all!

Go, Poké Ball!
Old 04-05-2018, 09:36 AM   #13
Lady Kuno

Quote:
The Murkrow, by appearances alone, failed to impress too terribly, with black feathers like any other Murkrow. He shrugged- it wasn't as though he was depending on this being a Shiny, it just would've been nice. "I mean, I might as well," he murmured. "They're gonna add Honchkrow to the game eventually, and evolutions cost Candy. Plus, Stardust is Stardust, and XP is XP."

All that was well and good, but words alone doth not a Murkrow catcheth. And Murkrow... Murkrow could be tricky. Far from the best catch rate out there, prone to attacking oncoming Poké Balls, their timing could often be hard to pin down... he'd caught entire murders of Murkrow in the past, back in the good old days, and he knew just how tricky they could be. But then again, he knew. He knew precisely what he was up against here, knew how careful he had to be.

Slowly, index finger gently pressed to the screen, he began to twirl the red-and-white sphere. He'd long since perfected his curve ball technique, and it's served him very well. And hopefully, it was about to serve him well again here and now. And maybe, just maybe, this encounter would use up so few balls that spinning that PokéStop just once would give him sufficient supplies to compensate for what he's use here. Maybe. No way to tell just yet. Careful... wait for the right moment, it's attacking... not yet... wait for it... NOW! The ball was off to make its graceful and physics-defying arc. If he aimed it well, this could even be an Excellent throw! A catch like that, and on the first ball, what a load of XP he'd be in for on top of it all!

Go, Poké Ball!
As if though guided by an angel, your Pokeball flies in the air, curving perfectly while nailing said Murkrow with an Excellent throw. You smile as you hope that the ball was able to capture the sly bird. However your glee quickly vanishes as the dark type bird pops out of it's Pokeball. While it is just a game, you almost get a look from the Murkrow that says "Yeah I just got out of your ball, what are you going to do about it?"

What are you going to do about it?

Old 04-05-2018, 06:31 PM   #14
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
As if though guided by an angel, your Pokeball flies in the air, curving perfectly while nailing said Murkrow with an Excellent throw. You smile as you hope that the ball was able to capture the sly bird. However your glee quickly vanishes as the dark type bird pops out of it's Pokeball. While it is just a game, you almost get a look from the Murkrow that says "Yeah I just got out of your ball, what are you going to do about it?"

What are you going to do about it?
The ball, curving gracefully as it went, struck Murkrow and yanked it inside. The man watched the screen intently, watched the ball fall and wobble... and watched as Murkrow popped right back out.

He could've been pissed about it, but there was no sense in it. This was far from the first Murkrow to deny him the First Throw bonus. Murkrow were tricky. "OK, we're gonna do this the hard way, are we?" he murmured. One tap later, he was looking at his berries. Another tap, and there hovered a Razz Berry before the Murkrow. "Come and get it, Murkrow," he smirked, as with yet another tap, the bait was deployed. And now, with that done, it was back to the balls. "Alright. Let's try this again!" he declared, twirling yet another Poké Ball. Setting it up, timing it just right, and... letting it fly!

Go, Poké Ball!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Faux Baubles