Old 12-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #26
Tyranidos
beebooboobopbooboobop

Send a message via AIM to Tyranidos Send a message via MSN to Tyranidos
WHERE'S MY REQUEST???
Old 12-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #27
Red Panda
head head bitch

So I got Jeri, and Jeri got me. Well thanks Jeri! Yours is awesome.

And Phoopes I'm keeping that forever.
Red Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 01:09 PM   #28
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Kaisa that was beautiful.

Anyways I wonder who got my arts request .-.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #29
The Morg
Trying to send Christmas cards

These are all beautiful ;_;

I admit I giggled at the thread title. I also like how we start the thread off with drunken Wobby, since it sets the tone for the whole thread.

I love the eerie scene surrounding the Pumpkaboo.

Daisy, that looks like an appropriately dangerous game of dodgeball. =3=

Mozz's art is fantastic as always.

A pleasant surprise to find Yuki was my Wild Card requester. I honestly didn't expect it. =3=

*munch munch* | FB Profile
The Morg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 01:39 PM   #30
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanatori View Post
Hey, I didn't know this was a Mafia gift exchange! Says phoopes of his art request for OkikuMew, "Playing in snow? Check. Dressed up? Check. Bad pun? Check. Cute? You decide. Merry Christmas from one Galactic to another!"

Spoiler: show
Galactic Christmas Gift Exchange: because evil organizations are just like corporations; and they want office parties too!

Nice going phoopes, and thanks! ^^

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #31
phoopes
Double Dragon

You're welcome guys, glad you liked the MS Paint, haha. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2013, 02:26 PM   #32
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

I forgot to post what the names for Morg's fusions were: Hoppiny, Skiplume, and Jigglypluff. Those are good fusions, too, and I wouldn't want to run into Jigglypluff in the wild unless I wanted my party to die a horrible death by Rest. Thanks, Morg!
Old 12-25-2013, 03:08 PM   #33
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanatori View Post
Hana did you draw this pic? =O It's gorgeous. Love the Pumpkaboo too~

I'm surprised Morg didn't know I was his Wild Card requester. o.O; That Liltwick is perfect. <3 What'd you use to make it?

Lost, that story was deliciously dark. I like how Isabelle was adopted by Professor Oak and became a member of the "Elite Four". Lol @ Silver being named "Mario" though. He was my favorite character in the game, totally did not expect him to be put in the top villain role. ^^; (Better than my rushed ending of simply making him a disturbed teen, which is what I was hoping for. XP)

Everyone else's stuff is amazing too. =D Great job, guys!

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 12-25-2013 at 03:14 PM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #34
The Morg
Trying to send Christmas cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post

I'm surprised Morg didn't know I was his Wild Card requester. o.O; That Liltwick is perfect. <3 What'd you use to make it?
The idea to use Liltwick came to me on a total whim, and now I'm glad I chose it! I rendered it in a program called Maya and I'm fairly proud of how it turned out. =3=

*munch munch* | FB Profile
The Morg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 06:52 PM   #35
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

A wild card request appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ??? DaisyInari
Dark!UPN

(Yes I know it looks a lot like my first Secret Santa submission for Kairne. *shot*)

'Tis Dark!Kuno! ...No story though, sorry. ^^;

Merry late Christmas, Hon. <3

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 06-14-2021 at 11:28 PM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:02 PM   #36
Sneaze
Mrow?

Oh look, I have an art request as requested by Lost™ and filled by myself Kadota!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™
...a humanized/gijinka male togetic would be wonderful.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:18 AM   #37
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!

I (Lucario188) am finally fulfilling an art request from DaveTheFishGuy (I apologize for the delay.):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy
A Dragalge and Kingdra interacting underwater.

Unfortunately the idea to use watercolor pencil came to me after I had already sketched this on regular paper so it's just regular colored pencil >.> There are also two small errors, bonus points if you can spot them! Please enjoy!

You can view a smaller image here.

--
--
Quote:
[1/19/14] Kit Kat: Oh please, you can't do Emo.
[1/19/14] Kit Kat: You're like happy and shit.
Lucario188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:09 PM   #38
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

sprite request from Mercutio! Sorry I did not post it sooner, or get it to you on time ;.;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio
Sprite: trainer in dark clothing (including a long dark coat but otherwise whatevs), Caucasian with dark medium hair, riding a Zapdos. Preferably Serebii avatar size and with a background that is transparent on UPN's default skin. I'm not too fussed about the pose.
EmeraldGoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:59 PM   #39
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

>Finished request nigh on three weeks ago
>Did not post for reasons
>Forgot about it

Hurdurr.

I'M SO SORRY STU IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET AROUND TO POSTING IT AND YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG AND IT'S JUST A STEAMING PILE OF CRAP I'M SO SORRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE

(The request was for something music-related)

Quote:
The subtle hint of a tune carried through the skies as the village enjoyed its now familiar breeze. The notes rustled the waves; The tune shook the bridge's mighty foundations; The rhythm drove the people forth- The gentle precipitation of sound had become commonplace here. He had heard stories of the wonder of this place, but the impact of reality on the young dancer was more profound than he could ever have thought. In his mind, this was no place for one as unskilled and naive in the ways of art as he. But the choice was no longer his to make- The melody grabbed him in claws of lacy steel, gripped him firm and would not let him move. Then, slowly, one step at a time, it pulled him into its embrace. Although unbidden by his brain- long since seized by the patterns of bliss- his body strode forth, to the heart of the echoes.

A man sat, young in his own right, but eyes weary from the harsh ways of the world. In the arch of his back, pressed to the wall of stone, sat the story of a man looking to the skies, searching for something more above the dismal world he knew. His arms sagged with the weight of knowledge best not known, of emotions best unfelt. Gently, oh so gently, his fingers teased sound from the instrument in his lap, each and every joint soaked in the gentleness of a man who knows how the pieces of this world shatter and break with the slightest touch. And yet, in each note he strung out, the beauty of the world echoed forth- the wonder, the sights, the sounds, the sensations. Yes, the world had nothing to offer him- But it was his world, and to do it injustice would be to rebel against his very self. And so he played on, here where the songs of many joined as one.

A step. A single step.
Two pairs of eyes. But a single glance. A single moment. Boy met man. In but a heartbeat, the challenge was given- Not in the clumsy tongue of race, but in the infinite dance of gestures which all beings know. There was naught to do but to accept, and the spirits drew back- One's body a subtle blade, the other's mind a mighty bow. And he danced/played. And he played/danced. The world stilled not for the two of them, and it was as they wished- for they drove the rhythm of the waves into their song, wove the pounding of the earth into their dance. The song was no longer the man's. The dance no longer entirely the boy's. Rather, they were part something more, something greater than the sum of it's parts. When the last note faded into the skies and the last rays of evening's treasured rays shone down, something had changed irrevocably. Two who came as strangers parted as kindred souls. The song was finished. The dance had come to it's end. But the Music continued evermore.
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction