UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2022, 10:18 PM   #1
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Wooper Fizzy Bubbles 2021/2022 Survey

Hey everyone, with 2021 having come to a close and 2022 beginning, the moderation team wants to gauge the community on pretty much all parts of the game. We've seen a pretty massive lull in activity, even more than usual for the holiday season, and wanted to get community feedback on why. We have questions for zones, RP, shops, gyms, and more included within, and everyone's thoughts are valid. We wish to see honest feedback here more than anything, so please don't feel like you need to hold back. Besides, we also want to gauge some interest in things we might implement in the future. So please, respond as best as you can and be honest.

The link to the survey is here. We will be keeping this up for the month of January, as we primarily focus on getting the Frost Fest winners implemented within the month.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Lil'twick; 01-06-2022 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-28-2022, 07:40 PM   #2
Lil'twick
Insanity

The survey timeframe has ended, thank you to everyone who has participated! We will come together and discuss what direction we should do things in based on the feedback of the survey. We recognize that not everyone responded and that each thing we discuss and work on as a community may not align with everyone's views. We should have a rough estimate on where things should go starting early next month. Thank you again everyone! We'll keep things updated in this thread.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-05-2022, 11:20 PM   #3
Lil'twick
Insanity

For immediate changes, please see this post.

As for our long term plans for discussion, as well as general plans of implementation, here is a list:
-We will be addressing the simplification of Arcane Realm, Unreal Archipelago, and New Fizz City. This is planned to make the zones more approachable, and be clear which parts of zones are more beginner-friendly for both new updatees and updaters. Additionally, we will be addressing adventuring speeds and expectations. We will be going more in-depth on this in about a week's time.
-Phasing out raids for additional gym content.
-Finalizing the custom move and item changes and compiling it into the thread that was move to the general forum.
-The shop owner system. Addressing who can approve transactions and for which shops in order to allow faster updates without sacrificing the confirmation quality we expect from SOs.
-Addressing of adventure rewards for updatees and updaters.
-Reworking the Cram Shop. We will be reworking the recipes as well as the gacha.
-Discussing how breeding slots can be spent. These changes will most likely go live in 2023.
-New Pokemon added to the AC having extra bonuses.
-Rediscussing the core mechanics of Shadow Pokemon. Clarity is fine, but Fever and Shadow Moves need readdressing.
- Possibility of custom abilities for Fizzytopian Regional Variants in addition to Custom Moves.
- Hosting contests to add in Custom Moves/Items/Pokeballs throughout the year.
- We will be attempting to implement Legendaries/Ultra Beasts/Mythicals by the end of this year. More information to come on that.
- We will discuss UPC due to a largely positive response from the community, but it will not be until 2023 at minimum.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records