UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #51
KratosAurion
Soul Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to KratosAurion
UPN

Name: James A. Soriano
Starter: Mordred (Bronzor) Level 5.
Misc. Information: A Psychic Type enthusiast, 16 years old, curious about Ruins, Legends and Archeology, but also holds a soft spot for the Arts. Has a knack for Tea and Chocolates.

Eighth sign-up of six, so not this time. Sorry.

// PASBL // Wild Future //

Last edited by enchantress; 10-16-2009 at 04:56 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:23 AM   #52
Yougirasu
In Uguu we trust

UPN

I doubt I'll have the oportunity to be accepted since you opened theis for 3 people but have already sent out 5 tests, but I may as well try.

Name: Yougirasu, Yougi for short
Starter Pokemon: Ralts, Level 5, Male
Misc data: A late enterer into the world of Pokemon, Yougi was forced to concentrate on his studies. He loves psychic types with a passion which is why he picked a Ralts as his starter. However he also has a desire to become an experienced trainer with the (in his opinion) underused Rock types. Yougi owns a few berry plants with which he grew the rarer berries in order to make a small living before he could get a starter pokemon.

Ninth sign-up of six, so not this time. Sorry.

Old 10-13-2009, 12:49 PM   #53
DarkSlayer1331
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DarkSlayer1331 Send a message via MSN to DarkSlayer1331 Send a message via Yahoo to DarkSlayer1331
UPN

* Name: Justin
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Growlithe, Male, Level 5 (Riley)
* Misc: A huge fan of animal Pokemon, Justin couldn't pass up the chance to grab a Growlithe when it presented itself to him.

Figured I'd give this a shot since a friend of mine told me about it. What could it hurt, right? XD

Tenth sign-up of six, so not this time. Sorry.

Old 11-25-2011, 01:38 AM   #54
Spooticus
Pokemon Trainer

Sneasel UPN

* Name: Raz
* Starter Pokémon: Sneasel, M, Lv. 5, Zant
* Misc: Raz lived and grew up in Snowpoint City, spending most of his time out and about in the snow fields outside the city. He was somewhat of a loner, not getting along with most of the people in the city. Even the pokemon out in the field didn't seem to want him around... Until he happened upon a wounded sneasel. Though skittish and slightly afraid of Raz, the sneasel accepted the help as Raz nursed the pokemon back to health.

Weeks later, the two were best friends. Feeling no connection to the city or the people that he was around, he decided that he just needed to leave. Raz and Zant left the city shortly after, their heads up high as they escaped the land that they so hated.

((Will probably think of something better... Sometime. >_>))

Last edited by Spooticus; 11-25-2011 at 01:48 AM.
Old 11-25-2011, 01:52 AM   #55
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Sorry, buddy, Registration is closed for now. Try again when it's open.

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 12-31-2011, 07:40 AM   #56
Arnold
Just call me sir

Bulbasaur Fizzy Bubbles: Registration Thread

To become a member of Fizzy Bubbles you will first need to make a Registration Post providing certain details. These details include your Home Board, your name, your Starter Pokémon (chosen according to the Rules), it's level and gender, along with any miscellaneous details you wish to provide about yourself and/or your Pokémon:

* Home Board in the "Title" box

* Name: (your trainer name if you have one. If not, your UPN username will suffice)
* Starter Pokémon: (Lv.5, M/F, and Nickname if there is one)
* Misc: (your trainer profile, history, anything you want to say about your character)

An example would be like this:
Title Box: UPN
Reply Box:

Name: Arnie
Starter Pokémon: Lv.5 Male Lotad named Bob
Misc Info: Bob and I like to travel, making as many friends as possible. Etc...

After you have done this a Mod will check to ensure you've posted correctly and send you a Registration Test. At this point your signup post cannot be edited, even if it's only to fix a minor typo. Upon passing the test you will be notified via PM, after which you may post in the Starter Pack Thread picking up one pack of your choice. Once you have chosen your Starter Pack you can post Member Profile in the Members Forum after which you will be able to begin adventuring in the zones. Be sure to update your Member Profile regularly to add any Pokémon and/or items you obtain during your adventures. Most importantly, check and recheck all of the shop and zone rules BEFORE posting to ensure you are doing so properly. While the Registration Test will cover most of the rules, it's still always best to double-check before posting.

Please DO NOT post signatures when you apply.
If you do post a signature or post your details incorrectly, you will be skipped until your Registration Post has been edited.

If you do not reply to the Registration Test within one month of it being sent to you, your registration post will be removed from the thread and you will need to reapply if you still wish to join. Some people apply but never respond so we will delete inactive posts in order to avoid clutter.

You cannot sign up with a new username if you are a current FB member or have at any time in the past had an FB account. This is considered a "Double", or "Secondary" Account, and will be banned if we discover the deception. If you are an inactive member, PM us and we will return your details to the main FB forum. Full details are in the Rules Thread so please read them.

Last edited by enchantress; 12-02-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #57
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
UPN

Name: Kairne
Starter Pokemon: Tangela Lv. 5 M (Verdan)
Misc Info: Kairne is a Druid, and Verdan assists him in his ritual work.

TEST SENT - NO RESPONSE

Last edited by enchantress; 08-24-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #58
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
UPN

Decided to try this out.

Name: Celebii
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle Lv. 5 M (Neptune)
Misc Info: Neptune was received from a Pokemon Egg that Celebii found abandoned along the road. Since it hatched, Neptune and Celebii have been the best of friends.

TEST SENT - FAILED - PASSED

Last edited by enchantress; 01-08-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:48 AM   #59
Midgeorge
Marsh Badge

UPN

Name: George
Starter Pokemon: Scraggy LV. 5 M (Davila)
Misc Info: Davila originally belonged to a rich, disrespectful family, and was used as free labour. I came along, thought this to be unnacceptable, and snuck him out of the house. I hadn't originally intended to bring him along with me on my journey, but Davila insisted.

Last edited by enchantress; 01-09-2012 at 07:33 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #60
Charminions
Your reality is mine

UPN

Name: Charm
Starter Pokemon: Lv. 5 Male Torchic named Apollo
Misc Info: Apollo has been the family farm pokemon since Charm was a baby. He loves adventures but he is quite clumsy.

Last edited by enchantress; 01-09-2012 at 07:50 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:19 PM   #61
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
UPN

Name: Dan
Starter: Lv. 5 Male Joltik (Zapz)
Misc Info: Dan was born and raised in Nimbasa City, and decided, like many boys his age (14), to set out on a journey across the Land with his oldest friend, Zapz (They met during a power failure caused by the Joltik- his family kept it as a pet). A few days later he found himself stranded in the land of Fizzy Bubbles with absolutely no idea why, but he got used to it quickly, and decided to adventure here instead. Dan has a mild fear of heights, is a decent cook, and is prone to bad luck. He doesn't let his misfortune bother him, though, and is generally optimistic.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Last edited by enchantress; 01-05-2012 at 05:46 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #62
XanderKetsu
Rainbow Badge

Send a message via AIM to XanderKetsu Send a message via Skype™ to XanderKetsu
UPN

Name: Xander
Starter: Lv. 5 Male Cyndaquil (Rex Pyro)
Misc Info: Xander was born into an ancient clan who worshipped the Typhlosion line, deep in the old neighborhoods of Ecruteak City. As all members of his family, he was given an Cyndaquil egg to hatch on his own, and once born, he and the Cyndaquil, named Rex Pyro after the odd coloration of his father, a purple Typhlosion, they embark on a journey for greatness.

Just to clarify, although you imply your Cyndaquil's father is a Shiny Typhlosion this can have no effect upon your Cyndaquil at all in regards to future breeding, etc.

Last edited by enchantress; 01-15-2012 at 05:24 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:57 PM   #63
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria UPN

:D I'm quite excited to join Fizzy Bubbles! With friends like Yuki, Emp, SW, and other cool peoples already here, I thought I'd give it a shot! Yay~

Name: Daisy Inari~

Starter Pokemon: Sunshine the lv.5 female Swablu~

Misc Info: Daisy is the epitome of optimism- no matter how bleak the situation may be, she always find some way to see it in a positive way. She's 9 years old, but she's more than capable enough to handle herself. She loves rainbow-colored things, especially if it's shiny. She's quite the eater, which is weird because she's so petite. Corny jokes are her favorite jokes, and people say her laugh is contagious~ Daisy's always ready to make new friends- that is, if she can get over her bouts of INCREDIBLE SHYNESS.

When she found a Swablu one day, shivering and frightened underneath a fallen tree, Daisy immediately took it under her wing (YES JOKES~). She named the cute birdy Sunshine and now the two are inseperable. Sunshine loves nothing more than to perch on her owner's head and sing a cheery tune~

TEST SENT - PASSED

Last edited by enchantress; 01-22-2012 at 05:46 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:15 PM   #64
Shuckle
Problematic Fave

UPN

I know so many people here on UPN who are part of this it's so exciting to see it open again! Good luck to you all~

Name: Turtle

Starter Pokemon: Lv. 5 Male Shuckle

Misc.Info: When Shuckle was blasted away from his home town of Cianwood in a vicious hurricane, the last thing he expected was to wake up on a soft and sandy beach, but that's exactly what happened. Lying next to him was an unconscious boy, and his head was battered.

They spent the next few days piecing together what had happened and recuperating from the huge distance they had traveled, and then set out to explore the place they'd been carried to. The boy's name wasn't really Turtle, but he liked turtles and he figured nobody here knew his real name anyway. If you ever figure it out, though, he will answer to it, however sheepishly.

Shuckle and Turtle share a powerful bond and they are never seen to separate. Shuckle has a quick and calculating mind that is far from the slow and bulky exterior that others see, and his chemical mastery has not yet been surpassed - oftentimes fizzing foam will be seen erupting from the orifices in his red shell due to a fermenting Berry cocktail he had placed in there. Whatever it is, there's a good chance it's yummy~

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - PASSED

Last edited by enchantress; 02-20-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:04 PM   #65
phoopes
Double Dragon

UPN

* Name: Phoopes
* Starter Pokémon: Irvin, Level 5 Male Totodile
* Misc: When I was a little boy, I always begged for a Pokemon like my two older brothers, who had grown into powerful trainers. Since my parents knew I loved the sea, they surprised me with a Water type Pokemon for my 10th birthday, Irvin the Totodile. For the past 5 years, Irvin has been a housepet of sort. However, we've both grown rather restless around the house, and decided to start our Pokemon journey together.

TEST SENT - NO RESPONSE

Old 01-03-2012, 11:46 AM   #66
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
UPN

Name: Blaze
Starter Pokemon: Marche, Level 5 Male Geodude
Misc Inof: Blaze is a gutsy and fiesty trainer who has a talent for causing fishrage and making trouble. He has a good heart though, and Marche is always tryig to calm him down.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Last edited by enchantress; 01-06-2012 at 06:32 AM.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:50 AM   #67
UNowenwasme?
Boulder Badge

UPN

Name: Jayce

Starter Pokemon: Level 5 male Snivy

Misc Info: Jayce left his family after finding out his father was having an affair. Snivy was meant to be his present for Jayce for his fifteenth birthday but after finding out about the affair he searched through his house for things he could use and found Snivy's Pokeball. After introducing himself to Snivy and explaining the problem the two left.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Last edited by enchantress; 01-15-2012 at 05:15 AM.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:38 PM   #68
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

UPN

Yay, I've always wanted to join in the fun here. :3

* Name: Kin
* Starter Pokémon: Sundance- Lv5 Male Cherubi
* Misc: After a lifetime of staying at home and reading, Kin finally decided to get out and see the world he had read so much about. Not long after he walked into the world, without a single thing to protect him, he was attacked by a flock of Starly, due to him getting much too close in an attempt to watch them fly. He managed to escape by hiding in a hollow tree, and there he met Sundance, who had been hinding in much the same way as him. The two swore to protect eachother, and they've been inseperable ever since.

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 03-10-2012 at 11:56 AM.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #69
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

UPN

Name: Rob
Pokemon: Chimchar [Oliver] Lv.5 (male)
Misc. Info: Starting out his journey with Oliver, Rob wishes to someday become a strong enough trainer to challenge his rival back in Sherpie Town. Always having been fascinated with fire and dark Pokemon, he hopes to gather a team composed mainly of them to aid him. Still a long way from truly honing his and Oliver's battling ability does not dampen his impregnable drive.

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 01-28-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:30 PM   #70
Roglef
Thunder Badge

UPN

Name: Roglef
Pokemon: Vincent, level 5 Male Torchic
Misc. Info: Growing up in the harsh lands of Unova, where the movepools are shallow, Roglef finally decided to venture out into another land. It was there that he met his friend, Vincent, who aspires to be in the mafia.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 02-06-2012 at 04:50 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:46 PM   #71
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Send a message via Skype™ to takkupanda
UPN

Name: Marcelo
Pokemon: Growlithe Lv 5 Male (Broly)
Misc. Info: Marcelo always dreamed of the day when he would set of on a journey into the Pokemon World. He had known all along that having Broly, son of his grandpa's female Arcanine and his best friend since childhood, with him, he could make it through the harshest of weathers and toughest of terrains to be a true legend in the world of Pokemon. Now the day has come and the adventure is about to begin.

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 02-03-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #72
Nagasaki
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Yahoo to Nagasaki Send a message via Skype™ to Nagasaki
UPN

Name: Nagasaki Kishimoto
Starter Pokémon: Lv.5 Male Torchic (Blazer)
Misc Info: Nagasaki Kishimoto is a red-haired and red-eyed boy who is a successor of a bloodline of ancient Fire-Pokémon trainers: The Phoenix Clan. Because of his blood, he is renowned to use Fire Pokémon in a different manner. Blazer, his companion, is a Torchic who is a victim of a forest fire in Nagasaki's area that incinerates almost all Torchics, Treeckos and Mudkips. After that incident, Nagasaki saw Blazer crying. Nagasaki accompanies Blazer, teaches it to talk the human language, and together, they find survivors of the forest fire incident, and fight for supremacy...

Last edited by enchantress; 02-20-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:27 AM   #73
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

UPN

* Name: Chad MacBrennan
* Starter Pokémon: Lv.5, M, Cyndaquil
* Misc: Chad is just a trainer starting out, albeit pretty late for the typical trainer. He left home at 16, also the time his brother Franklin became of age to be a trainer. After his brother left, Chad was no longer forced to stay home to babysit (their parents are famous explorers, who left a Cyndaquil for Chad and a Snivy for Franklin). Now it's time for Chad's adventure to begin.

Last edited by enchantress; 02-11-2012 at 07:02 AM.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #74
Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
Boulder Badge

UPN

Name: Reyes (Rey) Desoto
Starter Pokémon: Lv. 5 Male Totodile (Alejandro or Alex)
Misc: Growing up in the rural region of Hoenn, Rey was use to wide open areas and vegetation all around. When his parents moved to the more "modern" region of Johto, Rey had a tough time adjusting. His parents decided to get him a Pokemon to help him out. Since then Rey and Alex have been good friends.

TEST SENT - NO RESPONSE

Old 02-14-2012, 02:14 AM   #75
OMGUKILLKENY
Pokemon Trainer

upn

Name: Elderic
Starter: Lv. 5 Male Cubone (Kain)
Misc: While growing up in a small village in Johto, I found him in a cave, alone and starving, abandoned by his mother. I brought him home to try and help him. But since he never had a skull to wear he would hide his face from me. I went to my families iron forge and after a long nights work I emerged with the Iron skull. When I gave it to him He put it on and he looked up at me. Allowing me to look into his eyes for the first time. He has been my best friend ever since, though he still wonders why he was abandoned. (the iron skull has no gameplay effects, it is for story purpose only)

TEST SENT - NO RESPONSE
For the purpose of this your Cubone will have to be a normal Cubone and if you want to alter its skull you'll have to do that in the Boutique. It cannot have a Metal Skull without being approved first

Last edited by enchantress; 08-24-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records