UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2020, 12:01 AM   #651
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Lil'Twick: You have hatched a Female Mimikyu! She knows the Egg Move Destiny Bond!
Claiming this with a Pokeball (3/5) and picking up the mom. Dropping her back off again to breed with MM's Swalot again. I'll be keeping the egg and using a 2 additional slots to gaurentee a Male please.

Species: Mimikyu
Calendar Date: October 24th
Name: N/A
Type: Ghost/Fairy
Level: 20
Ability: Disguise
Nature: Calm

Pokeball: Regular
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Hatchery
Moves-
Level-Up: Wood Hammer, Astonish, Splash, Scratch, Copycat, Shadow Sneak, Double Team, Baby-Doll Eyes, Mimic
Egg Move:
TM/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 0

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-28-2020, 12:13 AM   #652
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Two weeks had passed since Captain Stomach had had that chance encounter with that Mimikyu after foiling the attempted robbery of the Hatchery. Two weeks... every millisecond of which was spent in that same building, in a private room, with that very Mimikyu. Their talk was a lengthy one, starting with Mimikyu's gratitude, her admiration of the superhero. Captain Stomach was no stranger to such topics of discussion by this point, but coming from this particular Mimikyu seemed to... mean more, somehow. The more he talked with her, the more he found he enjoyed talking with her, and the more they talked about. Common interests, dreams, hopes, fears... eventually, that conversation led to certain... activity. Activity that the bold blob had no objection to. Activity that took up the vast majority of their spare time. And activity they intended to keep going for the next couple of weeks as well.

Keith, of course, was concerned initially, but only the hasty intervention of Luna, Terri's Swoobat, was able to stop him from mounting a full-scale investigation as to Crabbe's whereabouts. The Swoobat insisted Crabbe would be alright and would return in due time, and that the best outcome for all involved demanded a total lack of interruption on his part. Willa questioned this, but Keith maintained that Luna was as trustworthy as one could get, explaining to his girlfriend that he was the one to raise Luna from a Woobat, and that her visions of the future were by this point above suspicion. Willa, of course, was somewhat skeptical, but decided to trust her boyfriend.

Picking up and dropping back off my male Swalot with the following stats to breed with Lil'twick's female Mimikyu once more, and as with the last time, he keeps the Egg.

Quote:
Crabbe
A.K.A. Captain Stomach

Species: Swalot (owns a superhero costume; )
Level: 40
Type: Poison
Attacks: Pound, Strength, Tri Attack, Gunk Shot, Mimic, Ice Beam, Yawn, Sludge Bomb, Poison Gas, Rock Smash, Venoshock, Giga Drain, Sludge, Amnesia, Encore, Body Slam, Bullet Seed, Dynamic Punch, Wring Out, Hidden Power (Grass), Acid Spray, Toxic, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Venom Drench, Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Counter, Destiny Bond, Power-Up Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Fly, Guardian Terrain, Thunder Punch, Bulk Up, Ice Punch, Retaliate.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour, Z-Poison Gas, Z-Toxic.
Next attack learned: Gastro Acid (lv. 42)
Evolution: >Lv. 26>
Nature: Bold
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Bond: 50
Cute stat: 70
Beauty stat: 70
Tough stat: 70
Smart stat: 70
Cool stat: 70
Obtained: Cable Club
Held item: Superhero Cape
Bio:
Initially a Gulpin with a one-track mind, Crabbe used to think of nothing but food, but after tragically losing his love interest- Narcissa the Frillish- he came to be a much more thoughtful individual, sympathetic to those who have loved and lost. He still possesses a ravenous appetite, however, and is the exact opposite of a picky eater. He once ate half an abandoned city in an eating contest against an Aron. However, ever since learning that Narcissa was in fact murdered, he vowed to prevent tragedies such as this ever again, evolved into Swalot, and donned a red outfit. Now, by day, he is Crabbe, a mild-mannered Swalot, but by night he fights crime as the amazing Captain Stomach, a superhero persona who has been making the news all over the Fizzytopia region. For the sake of his Trainer's safety, Crabbe is adamant about keeping his secret identity, well, a secret. Of course, Keith eventually found out, as did a select few of his other Pokémon, but for the most part, Captain Stomach's secret identity remains secret.
Old 01-28-2020, 08:36 AM   #653
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Gemini Spark: You have hatched a Female Charmander and a Male Charmander!
Wow, they're really cute! And Nissa sure loves to dote on her new kids! Well, as soon as she's done bathing them, I'll put them in their special Friend Balls (1/2 & 2/2), and they'll be ready for lots of hugs! So, Nissa, what do you think of these names...Shyvana for your daughter and Natsu for your son?

: Grovyle~ *smiles before licking her daughter's face first, then her son's*

Heh, glad you like those names! Let's get going, everyone!
Old 02-01-2020, 03:25 PM   #654
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Aegislash

Quote:
CrazyCreeperKid: You have hatched a Male Pawniard!
Picking up this Pawniard, will edit in RP later.
Putting in this Pokeball here.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:41 PM   #655
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Junior Assistant Doctor Newman's Clipboard

Ongoing Breedings:
  • myahoo (1/4) and Ironthunder: Male Houndour (1/2) and Female Alolan Vulpix (1/2). Due to hatch Sunday, 2nd of February.
Hatching this one!
Old 02-02-2020, 01:11 AM   #656
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

myahoo: You have hatched a Male Alolan Vulpix! He knows the Egg Moves Howl & Roar!
Old 02-02-2020, 04:50 AM   #657
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:

Ongoing Breedings:
  • Ironthunder (1/4) and myahoo: Male Aerodactyl (1/2) and Female Fletchling (1/2). Due to hatch Sunday, 2nd of February.
Hatching please.
Old 02-02-2020, 05:03 AM   #658
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Ironthunder- You’ve hatched a Male Fletchling!

Old 02-02-2020, 05:22 AM   #659
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Ironthunder- You’ve hatched a Male Fletchling!
Collecting little Robin, putting him in my second to last Pokeball.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:14 PM   #660
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
myahoo has hatched a Lv.1 female Snover.
Quote:
myahoo: You have hatched a Male Joltik! He knows the egg move Disable!
Quote:
myahoo: You have hatched a Male Alolan Vulpix! He knows the Egg Moves Howl & Roar!
Picking these three up in Pokéballs.
Old 02-02-2020, 08:49 PM   #661
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Hatching my Birthday Egg, please!

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 02-03-2020, 12:05 AM   #662
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

sixdragons: You have hatched a Male Buizel! He knows the Egg Moves Odor Sleuth, Aqua Ring, and Aqua Tail!
Old 02-03-2020, 10:50 AM   #663
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:
sixdragons: You have hatched a Male Buizel! He knows the Egg Moves Odor Sleuth, Aqua Ring, and Aqua Tail!
Yay! Popping him in a Cherish Ball, naming him Jeffrey, and declaring his ability to be Water Veil.

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 02-04-2020, 07:04 PM   #664
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Dropping off my Level 20 Male Grovyle to breed with TKF's Female Bayleef. I'll be keeping the egg.

Also dropping off my Level 24 Female Bellossom to breed with TKF's Male Grookey, alongside this Old Spice Incense I'll also be keeping this egg.

Milo
♫ Interlude (Milo) - Modest Mouse

Grovyle | Male | Lonely Nature
Level 20 | Grass | Adopted
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Cherish Ball
Bond 04 | Contest Stats: [20/20/20/20/20]

- (Lv. 16) - > - (Lv. 36) - >

Overgrow [This Pokémon is able to boost it's grass type moves when HP below 1/3rd]

Milo was adopted from the adoption center. Although unsure of the actual reason, he suffers from believing that his former trainer did not care about him and as such he has great difficulty in trusting other Pokemon and people. Isaac was told it was abandonment issues, which he greatly hopes that the small gecko can one day overcome. He's been opening up little by little, finding a sense of familiarity in Luca --- who struggles to relate to his adoptive vixen family. He finds it easy to discuss his problems with their most junior member, Sam. He's been working very hard to overcome his issues and has been welcomed into Sam's family with open arms by Ophelia.

Spoiler: show
Natural Moves
Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Screech (23), Leaf Blade (23), Agility (2, Slam (33), Detect (3, X-Scissor (43), False Swipe (4, Quick Guard (53), Leaf Storm (5
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Drain Punch, Thunder Punch, Double Kick, Crush Claw, Crunch, Seed Bomb
TM / HM Moves
Swords Dance, Acrobatics

Eileen
♫ Come on Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners

Bellossom | Female | Timid Nature
Level 24 | Grass | Traded
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Love Ball
Bond 04 | Contest Stats: [20/20/20/20/20]

- (Lv. 21) - > - (Sun Stone) - >

Healer [This Pokémon has a 30% chance of an Ally being healed from a status condition at the end of a turn]

Eileen is the twin sister of Iris and is extremely different from her sister. She's shy, acting as more of a wallflower that stays on the sidelines while her sister fawns over Sam. She's shy, especially around boys. Her sister wants to get her out of her shell, but Eileen says that there's nothing wrong with it. Eileen is far less shy around Elise, the young Cherubi that Isaac found roaming around his garden. The two are often seen talking with each other while sitting on top of Isaac's small fence, staring at the beautiful flowers that Isaac has planted.

She has a twin sister present on Isaac's team: Iris the Vileplume.

Natural Moves
Absorb, Growth, Acid, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm, Leaf Blade, Mega Drain, Sweet Scent, Stun Spore, Magical Leaf, Sunny Day, Lucky Chant, Moonlight, Giga Drain, Quiver Dance, Toxic, Moonblast, Petal Blizzard, Grassy Terrain, Petal Dance, Natural Gift (35)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Seed Bomb, Strength Sap
TM / HM Moves
Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball
LET THE HATCHENING COMMENCE.

... Er, I mean... could I please have my Chikorita and Grookey eggs hatched? owo
Old 02-04-2020, 07:14 PM   #665
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Naru: You have hatched a Shiny Female Chikorita! You have also hatched a Male Grookey with Egg Move Growth!
Old 02-04-2020, 07:56 PM   #666
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Naru: You have hatched a Shiny Female Chikorita! You have also hatched a Male Grookey with Egg Move Growth!

Well! That's unexpected! But I'm hella happy!

Picking up this beautiful shiny lady and naming her Grace, declaring her ability to be Leaf Guard and giving her a Calm nature.

Also picking up my adorable little grass monkey! Naming him Nate and declaring his ability to be Grassy Surge.

Oh, and of course.. using these two Nest Balls to pick them up in!
Old 02-05-2020, 02:48 PM   #667
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Maskerade: You have hatched a Male Squirtle! It knows the Egg Move Dragon Pulse!
Quote:
Maskerade: You have hatched a Male Charmander! He knows the Egg Move Bite!
Quote:
Maskerade: You have hatched a Male Bulbasaur!
He observed from a distance, hiding behind a corner, his cap lowered to partially cover his face. Grin plastered on his face, the young man could scarcely believe his luck - if all went smoothly he wouldn't even need to board the damn ship, which was something he loathed...

"Take a good look at him," he whispered as he showed a photo on his phone to the Pokemon by his side. "Professor Oak. You're gonna be this old fart. Unless you can't do it..."

The creature shook his head in annoyance. This human was definitely interesting, but more trouble than he was worth.

"Stop pretending you're not into it. The little kid you used to belong to was probably one of those boring ass Trainers who does everything by the book," retorted the youngster. "I stole you away and you didn't even try to get back to him, Zorua. You're curious, aren't you? About how far I'm willing to go?"

The black fox didn't respond; he didn't need to, the human knew he was right. Strange energy engulfed him, and the young man felt his eyes itch for a brief moment. When he blinked, the fox vanished, replaced by a perfect Illusion of Kanto's Professor Oak.

"Atta boy. Go get him."

Professor Oak rolled his eyes and walked out in the open. Fortunately, this early in the morning, there was practically nobody on the dock - in fact, only a nervous-looking Aide in a lab coat gazed intently at the horizon as he prepared for the ship to depart from Fizzytopia to Kanto, something that wasn't bound to happen for another three hours.

From the shadows he watched as the fox cast his Illusion on the aide; his reaction told him everything he needed to know - the man was staring Professor Oak dead in the eye. Although Zorua couldn't speak, it was also clear his illusion was conveying a pretty convincing discourse, as the Aide was replying to questions that were never uttered.

"A-are you sure? I never dreamed of seeing you here today Professor! Especially not this early!..... yes, yes, I know you've always been an early riser, but even in your vacation? That's impressive sir!....... Yes, of course, if you say so - who better to carry them than you after all? Ha ha... yes, I will, I could use a cup of coffee. I'll see you in a minute then, Professor! Thank you!"

And with that, the nervous man walked away, leaving behind a silver coloured briefcase at Zorua's feet. With the man out of sight, the youngster approached his illusionist companion and grabbed the case with all the calmness in the world.

"Idiot. Although, gotta give it to you, that was slick."

Oak nodded and couldn't fight back a smile this time around. The human was right - he was enjoying this.

"Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle - Fizzytopian specimens destined for Kanto's Pokemon Laboratory for study on inter-regional differences... Too bad I have different plans for them."

With that, he turned and disappeared back into the maze of narrow streets that led to and from the dock. Zorua followed, dispersing his Illusion, curious to see if the human would actually make it to the Pokemon Center to register the Pokemon in his name. If he did, he would have won this little game. What a curious person indeed...

"First, there was Champion Red, that talentless hack that only made it as far as he did because everyone around him in that pathetic region was somehow even worse. I'll give the world a true Champion though... I'll give them Champion Ray."

-------------------------------

Picking up Lv 1 Male Squirtle with EM Dragon Pulse, Lv 1 Male Charmander wit hEM Bite and Lv 1 Male Bulbasaur. Placing each into a Pokeball, leaving me with zero.

Thanks!
Old 02-12-2020, 09:55 PM   #668
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Chansey

Dropping off my male Seviper to breed with Naru's female Charmeleon. I keep the Charmander egg from this breed .

Stats are as follows:

Seviper
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Shed Skin
Level-up Moves: Wrap, Swagger, Bite, Lick, Poison Tail, Feint, Screech, Venoshock, Glare
EM/MT Moves:
TM/TR Moves:
Evolution:
Contest Stats: None yet!
Birthday: May 19
Method of Obtainment: Trade
Bio: When he was ten, at his old home in Sinnoh, Jake found his father's Zangoose fighting with a wild Seviper in the nearby woods. Trying to prevent bloodshed, Jake ran over and tackled the Seviper, wrestling it to the ground with his bare hands. The act instantly earned both Seviper and Zangoose's respect, and as a result, Seviper allowed Jake to catch him. However, a week before Jake set off to Fizzytopia, Seviper mysteriously went missing. Jake tried but could not locate the Fang Snake Pokémon. Dejected, the aspiring Aura Guardian headed to Fizzytopia without Seviper. Two months later, while Jake was adventuring in a deep forest, he found his Pokémon, hanging from a tree branch and in need of medical attention. Jake lugged the 52-kilogram Fang Snake all the way to the nearest Pokémon Center, where he was nursed back to health. This courageous deed of kindness mended Jake and Seviper's friendship, and now they are very good friends, just like they were before.
Old 02-13-2020, 12:14 AM   #669
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
Dropping off my male Seviper to breed with Naru's female Charmeleon. I keep the Charmander egg from this breed .

Stats are as follows:

Seviper
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Shed Skin
Level-up Moves: Wrap, Swagger, Bite, Lick, Poison Tail, Feint, Screech, Venoshock, Glare
EM/MT Moves:
TM/TR Moves:
Evolution:
Contest Stats: None yet!
Birthday: May 19
Method of Obtainment: Trade
Bio: When he was ten, at his old home in Sinnoh, Jake found his father's Zangoose fighting with a wild Seviper in the nearby woods. Trying to prevent bloodshed, Jake ran over and tackled the Seviper, wrestling it to the ground with his bare hands. The act instantly earned both Seviper and Zangoose's respect, and as a result, Seviper allowed Jake to catch him. However, a week before Jake set off to Fizzytopia, Seviper mysteriously went missing. Jake tried but could not locate the Fang Snake Pokémon. Dejected, the aspiring Aura Guardian headed to Fizzytopia without Seviper. Two months later, while Jake was adventuring in a deep forest, he found his Pokémon, hanging from a tree branch and in need of medical attention. Jake lugged the 52-kilogram Fang Snake all the way to the nearest Pokémon Center, where he was nursed back to health. This courageous deed of kindness mended Jake and Seviper's friendship, and now they are very good friends, just like they were before.
Dropping off Alke to breed with Zorchic's Male Seviper. Confirming they will be keeping the offspring.

Alke
☆ Spirit of Prowess and Courage ☆

Charmeleon | Female | Jolly Nature
Level 39 | Fire | Traded
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Poke Ball
Bond 02 | Contest Stats: [10/10/10/10/10]

- (Lv. 16) - > - (Lv. 36) - >

Solar Power [This Pokémon has it's special attack boosted in sunlight but it's HP decreases by 1/8th every turn]

tba

Natural Moves
Scratch, Growl, Ember, Leer, Metal Claw, Smokescreen, Rage, Dragon Breath, Dragon Rage, Scary Face, Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Slash, Fire Spin, Inferno, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz (54)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Ancient Power, Bite, Crunch, Dragon Dance
TM / HM Moves
Rock Slide
Old 02-15-2020, 01:38 PM   #670
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:

Ongoing Breedings:
  • Lil'twick (4/4) and Missingno. Master: Female Mimikyu (2/2) and Male Swalot (2/2), Male Gender Influence. Due to hatch Tuesday, 11th of February.

Time to hatch this baby boy!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-15-2020, 01:43 PM   #671
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Lil'Twick: You have hatched a Male Mimikyu! He knows the Egg Move Destiny Bond!
Old 02-16-2020, 07:04 PM   #672
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Lil'Twick: You have hatched a Male Mimikyu! He knows the Egg Move Destiny Bond!
Claiming this beautiful boy, naming him Brűlée and putting him in this Luxury Ball (1/10) . Also using 19 Rare Candies to level him to 20.

Picking up his mom as well.

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-22-2020, 02:33 AM   #673
myahoo
Soul Badge

Dropping off this Enigma Egg for the week.
Old 02-22-2020, 03:46 PM   #674
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

You have hatched a Female Larvitar!
A little sluggish here, but picking up my Tyranitar before she starts eating the place.
Old 02-24-2020, 11:30 PM   #675
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my female Flygon to breed with Dragon's male Goomy, he keeps the egg.

Name: Khepri (female), Level: 51
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Lonely Ability: Levitate
Held Item:
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Sonic Boom, Bite, Dragon Dance, Laser Focus, Astonish, Sand Attack, Bide, Feint Attack, Bulldoze, Supersonic, Crunch, Dig, Dragon Breath, Superpower, Feint, Fissure, Mud Slap, Sand Tomb, Rock Slide, Dragon Tail, Screech, Earth Power, Bug Buzz, Sandstorm, Earthquake, Uproar, Hyper Beam, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Boomburst
TM/TR/HM: Flamethrower, Fly
Move Tutor(MT): Bug Bite, Earth Power, Giga Drain, Heat Wave, Laser Focus, Mud Slap, Rock Slide, Superpower, Uproar, Air Cutter, Body Slam, Defog, Double-Edge, Dragon Pulse, Endure, Fire Punch, Fury Cutter, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Mimic, Ominous Wind, Outrage, Roost, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Swift, Tailwind, Throat Chop, Thunder Punch, Twister
Egg Moves(EM): Bug Bite, Earth Power, Endure, Feint, First Impression, Flail, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Gust, Mud Shot, Quick Attack, Signal Beam
Advanced Moves(AM): Draco Meteor
Bond: 50
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records