UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 06-27-2017, 02:10 PM   #101
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ami nodded. "Fair enough. Guess that's true for just about everything..."
Glimmer stared at him, her mind clearly at work. It was possible for non-ghost types to steal souls? That was certainly quite the revelation. But it was also clear that the interruption of trades was a highly inefficient way of doing it. The vast majority of things were useless in pieces and she was certain a spirit was no different... not that she had any need for one herself. Of course, her face gave away none of this to those watching. 'Sooo... where do I fit into this?' she asked, her face as blank as ever. Surely, there was a reason the girl let her out, right?

The last room was also simple looking, but its purpose was clear this time around. The ground was higher than the rest of the building's (excluding the platform in the previous room) and was far softer looking to boot (though that didn't mean quite as much to him as an almost perpetual flier). Indents could be seen pockmarking a few spots in the fluff, revealing where various pokemon prefferd to sleep, and the sound of an artificial water filter the next room over revealed that the place was prepared to house a variety of Water Typed pokemon as well. 'Looks you guys have it great at night! You even have perches and everything!' One of said perches was covered in heart shaped marks, showing that there was another woobat somewhere in the building. Huh. He decided that wasn't worth getting bothered about, however. 'Sooo... I guess this means the tour's over? Should I meet you in the kitchen on your way back?'

'You're welcome!' Bell noticed that Rumple was blushing and hesitated. 'Uhm, am I embarrassing you or something...?'

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 02:56 PM   #102
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
"Oh, well, then...," Seiko averted her gaze to nowhere in particular. "The name's Seiko, by the way. Sorry to be a burden, but would you be able to put up some water for tea? I need something to warm me up."

Sasha bounded over to the pink-colored trio and yipped happily. "Hello, my name's Sasha! Your trainer's really nice."
Kyuu-Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 04:02 PM   #103
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled "of course! I'll let my Ledyba know." She rushed into the kitchen.
Freighya sniffed at the newcomer You smell like snow.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kawaii grinned.
Tengu inhaled "my trainer...has a theory...that shiny pokemon...are connected to...pokemon like me."

Frieghya nodded and closed her eyes letting the woobat's mind returned to his body.

Rumpleteaser shook her head "n-no, i-i j-just a-am n-not u-used t-to c-compliments."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii smiled "He sounds like a good father."
Frieghya grinned He does actually
Victoria shrugged "Yeah, they will be spared.''

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓÒò furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 06-27-2017 at 06:26 PM.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 04:46 PM   #104
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

The human chuckled a bit in response. "I guess I might be overthinking things a bit!"
Glimmer's eyes narrowed. 'How so?' she asked, her disbelief clear in her voice. There was no way her sparkle did more than just that.

Just like that, the world was once again devoid of color. Nadie gave a quick squeak, inaudible to the human ear, and listened to the reflections to reshape his surroundings in his mind. 'Well, that was quite the adventure.' He said as he jumped off the couch and caught himself in the air. 'But now that it's over... I get to hear her voice again!' He faltered for a split second as his heated up, but quickly regained composure. 'Is it still hearing if it's in my head, though?' Fair enough for a distracting thought. He couldn't help but be surprised to find that Glimmerwood was out of her pokeball as he flew into the kitchen, but that wasn't who he was searching for. Freighya was probably almost here, anyway.

Bell cocked his head slightly. 'Huh. That's a bit weird.' He'd figured that the skitty'd be getting a good few, from what he had seen of her trainer.

Old 06-27-2017, 06:09 PM   #105
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oh, yes," Keith nodded. "Marv is tough, and he can be cruel in many respects, but you wouldn't believe how important family is to him. Every Seviper Day, he goes out and kills something huge for his whole family to feast on. And he insists on visiting them whenever possible. I never have a problem with it, of course," he added.

Cyanide smiled. "It sounds like this guy means as much to you as Pom does to me," she replied. "If that's the case, I'm happy for you, Freighya. So, tell me about this Nadie," she added. "What's he like?"

Pomona tilted her head. "Spared?" she repeated. She recalled Rumpleteaser mentioning that Victoria seemed intent on, quote, "defeating the oppressing crush of men". "...You're not planning to do anything bad to male Pokémon, are you?" she asked, sounding a bit worried. "There's a lot more nice ones out there than just your teammates."

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 06-27-2017 at 07:34 PM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 11:03 PM   #106
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Seiko called after the pinkette. "Great! I'll just take a seat on the couch in the meantime." She crouched down and leaned to nuzzle Sasha. "Why not introduce yourself to our hostess's Pokemon?"

Sasha watched her trainer retreat to the couch briefly before turning to face the trio assembled nearby.

"I smell like snow?" Sasha's ears twitched as she addressed the Espeon. "Seiko says there are times that holding me feels like cuddling a snowball. That's not a bad thing, is it?"
Old 06-28-2017, 04:29 PM   #107
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled as she returned, there was a sound of clunking metal as Little Miss put the kettle onto the stove. She held out her hand "My name is Kawaii nice to meet you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kawaii shrugged "That's your call."
Tengu sighed "it is..theorized that...my soul...combined with...yours to...make you...shiny."
Frieghya dashed into the kitchen and waited for the Woobat to return.
Rumpleteaser sighed "before I was adopted my trainer was very abusive.'
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii smiled "That's cute."
Frieghya sighed happily He is a woobat and his name is Nadie and he is amazing. He is so enthusiastic and he really gets me.
Victoria rolled her eyes [i]"They will be spared as well, after being tested heavily." her smile sweetened "have you tried Litlle Miss's tea?"

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:14 PM   #108
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

"I guess it is." A not-so-pleasant sounding growl from the table caught her attention and prompted her to stand. "Guess it's too soon to relax, apparently."
'That is not an accusation I'll take lightly,' the shiny pokemon declared, anger clearly beginning to paint itself onto her otherwise blank face. 'If you're going to call me a thief, then at least come bearing concrete proof of the theft!'

'Aha, there she is!' Nadie exclaimed when he found Freighya's now-familiar form. 'Fancy meeting you here!' he said in a silly manner as he flew down to meet her. 'I guess you have more of an idea of what the menu is, though, so I'll leave that to you.'

'...Oh. That sucks.' Bell wasn't quite sure what the word 'abusive' meant, but it clearly wasn't anything good. 'You're in a better place now, so you should get used to being complemented more!'

Old 06-28-2017, 07:43 PM   #109
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith smiled back. "It really is," he agreed. "Definitely not a side of Marvolo any of us saw coming. Makes me wonder how Cyanide would be as a mother," he added, with a glance over at his Umbreon.

Cyanide couldn't help but smile at how obviously smitten Freighya was with this Woobat. "I'm happy for you," she said to her friend. "You really deserve this."

Pomona nodded, not completely sure about Victoria. She did at least seem willing to give genuinely good male Pokémon a fair chance, but the Ivysaur wasn't sure she agreed with the whole idea of suspecting them from the very start. She brightened up as Victoria asked if she'd tried Little Miss's tea. "I haven't yet, but I've heard good things about it," she replied. "I'd love to try some!"
Old 06-29-2017, 01:41 PM   #110
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Seiko ducked to grasp the pinkette's hand, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "Pleased to meet you! Again, I'm Seiko, a Pokemon trainer... like yourself?" With so many Pokemon running about, I imagine so.

Sasha blinked and sniffed Freighya. "What's your name?"
Old 06-29-2017, 04:01 PM   #111
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded, "yup!"
Frieghya smiled I am Frieghya and this is Rumpleteaser and Oisin.
Rumpleteaser nodded and Oisin smiled kindly.

-------------------------------------------------------

Kawaii looked over in concern.
Tengu shook his head "It's not...your...fault...I'm not...accusing you...of theft."
Frieghya set up two helpings of grilled cheese and tomato soup Here we are.
Rumpleteaser smiled "t-thanks."
----------------------------------------------
Kawaii smiled "Are she and pom planning to have kids?"
Frieghya smiled thanks.
Victoria smirked and jumped up on the counter. She stood up on her hind legs and poured Pomona a cup.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-29-2017, 04:23 PM   #112
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Glimmer rolled her eyes, but clearly calmed down a touch. 'Suuure, that's what they all say. How'd this so-called "theory" come to be, anyway?'
Ami sat back down with a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness she calmed down..." She wasn't exactly sure how she was supposed to handle things if the seedot had erupted.

Nadie's surprise showed on his face even through his thick fur. 'Oh, that was quick!' He telekinetically picked up his grilled cheese and sniffed it. 'Definitely smells good, though!'

'You're welcome!' The dewpider wasn't quite sure he deserved those thanks yet, but the skitty was clearly appreciative of his words nonetheless. 'Just keep that in mind, okay?'

Old 06-29-2017, 04:28 PM   #113
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Seiko smiled and waved to the Vulpix reassuringly.

"My name is Sasha. My trainer says I'm one-in-a-million," she fanned her six tails out about her. "Although I don't see what's so special about it--my fur. It's just the way I am."
Old 06-29-2017, 06:16 PM   #114
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"As far as I'm aware they're not planning anything, but I don't think there's any reason to rule it out, either," replied Keith. "I could kinda picture them as parents. personally," he smiled.

Cyanide simply smiled. The happiness she always felt with Pom, she was glad Freighya was getting to experience that sort of happiness for herself.

Pomona extended a pair of vines and accepted the cup of tea. She took one sip and her eyes lit up. "Oooh, it's delicious!" she declared.
Old 06-30-2017, 12:58 PM   #115
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii tilted her head "so are you new around Fizzytopia?"
Freighya chuckled Of course. You are what is called a shiny pokemon.

Kawaii shrugged "Tengu could have handled her I think."
Tengu shivered "I myself...do not...know"
Frieghya grinned We have a great cook. she bit into her's delactely.
Rumpleteaser nodded "o-oh I-i w-will."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii giggled "I think Frieghya has someone special in her life too."
Freighya's blush faded slightly So what's new with you?
Victoria turned to Rumpleteaser "Do you want some? I can make it for you."
Rumplteaser looked down and shook her head "-iI t-told y-you I-i'm n-not i-interested."
Victoria sniffed "If you don't cooperate I'll have to take your new friend instead."
Rumpleteaser's head shot up "NO! f-fine!."
Victoria smirked and prepared the tea.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-30-2017, 02:20 PM   #116
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

The visiting trainer raised a skeptical eyebrow. "As much as I don't want to find out, I must admit that I'm not too sure about that. She could have some power neither one of us are aware of yet."
The sparkling one huffed. 'Then I'll put no stock in it,'

Nadie pulled the sandwich apart down the middle so that the melted cheese within stretched out and sagged slightly, almost like a miniature hammock. 'I, uh, was not expecting that. Hopefully I don't make too much of a mess of myself,' he said before taking a decently sized bite out of it. 'Hmm, it tastes pretty good, too!'

Bell nodded. 'Right! So...' He looked around curiously. 'What do we do now?'

Old 06-30-2017, 04:30 PM   #117
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

"Yes, as a matter of fact," Seiko spoke in the direction of the kitchen, smoothing the damp towel she had finished using across her lap. "I sort of... ran away from home."

"A shiny," Sasha closed her eyes. "Well, shiny or no, I don't want to be treated any different from anyone else. I want others to look past my fur and see me."
Old 06-30-2017, 05:30 PM   #118
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oh, yeah?" Keith grinned. "That's pretty cool. Who is it?"

"Not much, at least not yet," Cyanide responded. "I'm actually gonna be going in to learn Gunk Shot soon," she added with a grin. "Strongest Poison-type move ever. And once I learn a Poison-type attacking move that ain't Hidden Power, Keith'll be able to help me pull off the Poison-type Z-Move- Acid Downpour." The Umbreon's eyes lit up at the mention of this technique.

Pomona observed the exchange between the pair of felines, with no small amount of concern. WHatever Victoria meant, not only did Rumpleteaser seem to know, it also freaked her out as well. Which didn't sit well with the Ivysaur- she never liked seeing a friend of hers in distress. "Um... what's so wrong about Rumpleteaser not wanting any tea?" Pomona asked the Purrloin. "Isn't that her decision? And... what do you mean by 'take' me?" she added.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:27 PM   #119
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii looked concerned "Really?why?"
Frieghya nodded Trust me I know how you feel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kawaii hmmed, thinking hard.
Tengu shook harder "you don't...understand...it's in...a book...it's all...just theories....right now....
Frieghya grinned I like to dip it in the soup.
Rumpleteaser shrugged "w-want m-me t-to g-give y-you a-a t-tour?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii smiled "A woobat that visited my base with it's trainer yesterday."
Frieghya looked impressed That's really cool!
Rumple teaser looked at Pomona with sad eyes "s-she r-recruits p-pokemon b-by m-making t-them d-drink s-something t-that s-she m-makes. I-i d-don't k-know w-what s-she d-does t-to i-it. I-it m-makes t-them m-more f-flexible t-to her w-ways."
Victoria smirked "I've been after her for awhile now. Us cat like pokemon need to stick together."
Rumpleteaser's ears flattened. "n-no," she muttered.
Victoria looked at her fellow cat pokemon "what did you say?"
The normal type knocked over her glass of tea "I said no! I am not going to join your stupid quest to eradicate male pokemon!" the Skitty spat.
The Dark type's eyes narrowed "oh, really?" she lunged at Rumpleteaser, who let out a screech.

Hater of loss meme
Old 06-30-2017, 07:00 PM   #120
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Oh, cool," smiled Keith. "Hope that works out for her."

"I know, right?" grinned Cyanide. "Hey, so, speaking of the move tutor, any moves in particular you might be thinking of? Got a hell of a lot more options now."

Pomona listened to Rumpleteaser, setting down her tea a fair distance away from her as she did so, grateful she only took a tiny sip. The more Rumpleteaser talked about Victoria, the worse she sounded. And then, the Skitty stood up to Victoria, telling her in no uncertain terms that she had no intention of joining her in her quest to eliminate male Pokémon. Victoria didn't take too kindly to this, and lunged at the Skitty.

"No!" Pomona exclaimed, the Ivysaur acting fast to protect her friend, rushing in between the pair of felines. Focusing intensely, the Ivysaur put herself in the path of any attacks headed Rumpleteaser's way, a faint aura coming over her body as she did so- an aura that would take in the energy from those attacks, an aura that would enable Pomona to pay back twice the damage she would take. In short, Pomona was using Bide.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:46 PM   #121
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

If there was one thing that was no good for anyone involved, it was a normally still creature suddenly beginning to shake a pair maracas- especially one, as Ami's research had led her to believe, that could potentially Explode. "Ohno,ohno,ohno!' she called as she scrambled to recall her own seedot- it was clear that Glimmer had done something to her fellow to put him in this state, and she was not about to risk getting Tengu even more worked up than he already was.
'Oh, you'd better not be having a seizure on m-' Glimmer's complaint was cut short as she was enveloped in violet light and reabsorbed into her ball.

'Really?' Despite his best attempts, it was clear that he managed to get cheese stuck to his face anyway. While he wasn't particularly fond of this outcome (this wasn't something that even needed to happen in the wild, after all), he wasn't about to let it bother him yet. He dipped a corner of the sandwich carefully into the soup and tried again, coming out much cleaner this time. 'You're right, that is better!' he declared as he dunked it in a second time.

'Good idea!' Bell exclaimed excitedly. The house was a lot smaller than the openness of nature that he was used to, so even being indoors was a new experience for him. 'Lead the way!'

Old 07-03-2017, 07:47 PM   #122
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Seiko's expression turned pensive. She sighed. "Well, my folks wanted me to continue the family business. Suffice to say, the kind of work they do--holistic medicine--has no appeal to me whatsoever. We didn't see eye-to-eye, and one night, I just... couldn't take it any longer."

Sasha lowered her ears as her trainer related her tale. "My trainer's sort of like that, too."
Old 07-05-2017, 12:18 PM   #123
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii sighed and made a comforting face "I can kind of relate. I never got along well with my parents, my OCD didn't help."
Freighya twitched her tail Well shiny pokemon are rare, but I can let your trainer know how you feel if you want.

-----------------------------------------------

Tengu let out an Echoed cry as the shiny seedot flew into her ball. "noo..." he shook.
Frieghya chuckled Enjoy
Rumple teaser nodded and jumped down leading the dewpider to the entrance of Kawaii's room and stopping at the door."w-we c-can't g-go i-in h-here. I-it's m-my t-trainer's r-room."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawaii smiled " hope so too."
Frieghya shrugged I just want to increase my move set, psychock maybe
Victoria snarled "How dare you! Never get in the way in the way of a mistress and a potential recruit. I wasn't going to hurt her, just persuade her. I'll give you one chance to move."
true to her word her claws were sheathed.

Hater of loss meme
Old 07-05-2017, 01:20 PM   #124
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"A lot of my Pokémon actually have significant others," Keith went on. "Chuck's got a girlfriend- this Kirlia named Rose. They make an adorable couple. Hermione and Scorpius have each other, of course. And Peeves has- oh, actually, I don't think I ever introduced you to Liliana, did I?" Keith added. "Liliana- that's Peeves's girlfriend- her original Trainer figured she'd be much happier on my team, so now I'm her Trainer. Would it be OK if I brought her here, introduced you?" he asked Kawaii.

"Makes sense, yeah," Cyanide nodded. "You got a lot of good options for increasing your moveset, though. I mean, hell, even before the laws got changed, Keith helped me learn Zap Cannon."

"She's not," Pomona responded. "She's not a potential recruit. She already told you no. She already told you she's not interested. I'm very glad you weren't gonna hurt her, but she really doesn't want anything to do with this." She did not move. She hoped that she was able to convince Victoria to stop trying to recruit Rumpleteaser when the Skitty so clearly wanted nothing to do with this, but all the same, the Ivysaur was ready to defend them both if Victoria decided to attack.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:02 PM   #125
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

If there was one thing that could be said about Tengu, it was that he certainly could shake a person to their core. "Did I-I, uhh... react wr-wrong...?" She hesitantly let her own seedot back out, who gave the human a very skeptical look. Clearly, Ami had no idea how to handle the situation at hand.

He had already taken a couple more soup-covered bites by then. 'No need to worry about that!' After a while, it became clear that he was starting to have difficulty staying in the air- he hadn't expected the bread to be quite so heavy, and was being weighed down a bit as a result. 'Um, I guess now I know how those golbat feel?' he said as he finally hit the floor. 'I, uh, don't think I can finish this right now...'

'She's one of those people who set areas aside for alone time?'
Bell asked, his voice betraying his mild surprise. 'Your human seems to be pretty outgoing, but I guess there's no point in defying her orders...'

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases