UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 12-04-2016, 01:53 AM   #326
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Kawaii had sent out a Cottonee and a Drowzee, two species of Pok閙on Keith knew at least somewhat well. "Nice to meet you, Baku, Cerno," he said. "Pretty cool," he added.to Kawaii. "I once had a Drowzee of my own, too-"

At that moment, however, an exceptionally cute Ivysaur walked into the kitchen, her eyes lighting up as she saw the guests. "Saur! Ivysaur!" she smiled as she approached Kawaii and her Pok閙on.

Keith smiled. "Kawaii, this is Pomona, my Ivysaur. Very, very friendly. Pomona, this is Kawaii, Freighya, Baku, and Cerno," Keith added, introducing Pomona to Kawaii and her Pok閙on.

"Hiii!" Pomona smiled at them all.
Kawaii practacally squeeled at the adorble pokemon. "Hello Pomona it's nice to meet you." the pink haired tainer said. She really, really wanted to pet the grass-type starter.
Frieghya glanced over and waved her tail in a happy greeting "Hi Pomona it's nice to meet you."
Baku waddled forward to sniff the grass type pokemon, "you're quite poweful. I do admire grass-types " the hypno said in a low melotic voice.
Cerno, however, took offence imeadiatly and glared chalengingly at the grass-type.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
笥因 furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 03:14 PM   #327
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pomona seemed just as excited to meet Kawaii as she was to meet the Ivysaur. Pomona smiled at Kawaii, before turning her attention to the Pok閙on. "Hi!" she said to Freighya. "Nice to meet you, too!" Then she turned to the Drowzee. "Thank you!" she replied, in response to her kind words about how powerful she was. Her smile faded slightly as she noticed how the Cottonee was glaring at her. "Um... hi," Pomona said to the Cottonee. "I'm Pomona. You're Cerno, right? It's nice to meet you."
Old 12-05-2016, 12:39 AM   #328
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Pomona seemed just as excited to meet Kawaii as she was to meet the Ivysaur. Pomona smiled at Kawaii, before turning her attention to the Pok閙on. "Hi!" she said to Freighya. "Nice to meet you, too!" Then she turned to the Drowzee. "Thank you!" she replied, in response to her kind words about how powerful she was. Her smile faded slightly as she noticed how the Cottonee was glaring at her. "Um... hi," Pomona said to the Cottonee. "I'm Pomona. You're Cerno, right? It's nice to meet you."
"Cerno," Kawaii warned the cottonee, "you can't fight her we are in someone else's house."
The grass type stopped glaring at pomona "indeed, I am Cerno." his voice was quite deep for a little pokemon "It is a pleasure to meet you Pomona. I apologise if I scared you. I sensed you were a grass type and imeadiatly took arms to protect my dignity."
Frieghya chuckled "You'll have to forgive him. He think he's a grass-type god." the normal type shook her head playfully.

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 12-05-2016, 01:43 AM   #329
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

A fight seemed to be looking to break out, though Keith was glad this was averted. Of course, of all of his Pok閙on, he trusted Pomona perhaps the most to bring an end to such a battle without wrecking the house. But thankfully, it didn't even have to come to that.

Pomona's smile returned as Cerno apologized for scaring her. "It's OK, Cerno," she replied. "Hey, you guys want some food?" she added, extending a vine to gesture up at the burgers on the table.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:41 PM   #330
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
A fight seemed to be looking to break out, though Keith was glad this was averted. Of course, of all of his Pok閙on, he trusted Pomona perhaps the most to bring an end to such a battle without wrecking the house. But thankfully, it didn't even have to come to that.

Pomona's smile returned as Cerno apologized for scaring her. "It's OK, Cerno," she replied. "Hey, you guys want some food?" she added, extending a vine to gesture up at the burgers on the table.
Baku smiled at the little grass type "yes please". Cerno bobbed in agreement "I, too, would like some food. Thank you Pomona.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-05-2016, 02:08 PM   #331
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"You're very welcome!" Pomona smiled, using Vine Whip to grab a couple of cheeseburgers, offering one to Baku and one to Cerno.

"Looks like they're getting along pretty well," Keith smiled. "But then, with Pomona, I'm not surprised. It's as if her goal in life is to befriend everything and everyone."
Old 12-05-2016, 03:17 PM   #332
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
"You're very welcome!" Pomona smiled, using Vine Whip to grab a couple of cheeseburgers, offering one to Baku and one to Cerno.

"Looks like they're getting along pretty well," Keith smiled. "But then, with Pomona, I'm not surprised. It's as if her goal in life is to befriend everything and everyone."
Kawaii giggled "looks like shes making good progress. Its very difficult to befrend Cerno"
Baku took her burger and bit into it slowly.
Cerno levitated over his burger and pecked at it.
(can we assume that your pokemon are roatating out as they finish eating 'cus otherwise this kitchen would be very crowded)
suddenly a forth pokeball on Kawaii's waist glowed as though a pokemon had just occupied it. Then there was another flash of light and a peppy female lilipup came out barking and ready to play. Kawaii squeeled and picked up the dog-pokemon, "Welcome to the team little one! I'm going to call you Cassie." She looked up and blushed "sorry, my trade just got confirmed I guess." she said to Kieth.
Frieghya turned to her friend, "It's a bit crowded in here. Do you want to find somewhere quiet?"

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-05-2016, 08:12 PM   #333
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded. "Pomona's good like that," he said. "I think there's only one time she wasn't able to befriend someone." He gave an involuntary shudder at this, as though the mere mention of this unbefriendable someone brought back unpleasant memories. However, he seemed more than willing to change the subject, especially when a Lillipup sent herself out. Kawaii picked up the Puppy Pok閙on, and after naming her Cassie, blushed and apologized to Keith, explaining that the trade must just have gotten confirmed. But Keith didn't seem upset by this in the slightest. "She's so cute," he smiled, looking at the Lillipup. "Can I pet her?"

"Oy," Meowth sighed. "Dis guy's got a huge weakness fer cute puppies," he explained to Kawaii. "If dat's da same Lillipup wat was offered fer trade last week, he very nearly went fer it himself. I had ta remind him he ain't got a lot o' PC space left, and dat dere's other Pok閙on he wants even more."

As they spoke, Keith's Pok閙on seemed to be entering and exiting the kitchen in shifts. Aragog, Fang, and Fatale exited (Chuck didn't exit just yet, but since he was currently taking the form of a shadow on the wall, he wasn't exactly crowding anybody), and then several other Pok閙on entered, ready to eat. A Smeargle with purple tail paint wandered in. She seemed very particular about which burger she took, examining them all beforehand, and talking to Cotton before selecting a single burger. She sat near Cotton and ate her burger. A Dunsparce also slithered in, but shyly pulled herself into a Defense Curl upon spotting the unfamiliar Kawaii, and hid behind Keith's legs. And then, a tapping sound could be heard at the kitchen window. Keith looked, and saw that his dark grey Scolipede was looking in through the window.

"Best idea I've heard all day," Cyanide replied to Freighya. "Let's try the dining room, huh?"
Old 12-06-2016, 12:02 AM   #334
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Keith nodded. "Pomona's good like that," he said. "I think there's only one time she wasn't able to befriend someone." He gave an involuntary shudder at this, as though the mere mention of this unbefriendable someone brought back unpleasant memories. However, he seemed more than willing to change the subject, especially when a Lillipup sent herself out. Kawaii picked up the Puppy Pok閙on, and after naming her Cassie, blushed and apologized to Keith, explaining that the trade must just have gotten confirmed. But Keith didn't seem upset by this in the slightest. "She's so cute," he smiled, looking at the Lillipup. "Can I pet her?"

"Oy," Meowth sighed. "Dis guy's got a huge weakness fer cute puppies," he explained to Kawaii. "If dat's da same Lillipup wat was offered fer trade last week, he very nearly went fer it himself. I had ta remind him he ain't got a lot o' PC space left, and dat dere's other Pok閙on he wants even more."

As they spoke, Keith's Pok閙on seemed to be entering and exiting the kitchen in shifts. Aragog, Fang, and Fatale exited (Chuck didn't exit just yet, but since he was currently taking the form of a shadow on the wall, he wasn't exactly crowding anybody), and then several other Pok閙on entered, ready to eat. A Smeargle with purple tail paint wandered in. She seemed very particular about which burger she took, examining them all beforehand, and talking to Cotton before selecting a single burger. She sat near Cotton and ate her burger. A Dunsparce also slithered in, but shyly pulled herself into a Defense Curl upon spotting the unfamiliar Kawaii, and hid behind Keith's legs. And then, a tapping sound could be heard at the kitchen window. Keith looked, and saw that his dark grey Scolipede was looking in through the window.

"Best idea I've heard all day," Cyanide replied to Freighya. "Let's try the dining room, huh?"
Kawaii smiled "of course you can pet her shes very friendly." she let the wriggaling dog pokemon go and it bound into Kieth's lap and sat patiently waiting to be pet. Kawaii seemed to have the unique ability to tell a pokemon's personality as soon as they came under her care. While Kieth was busy with petting cassie Kawaii examined the new pokemon as they entered. Even waving to the shy dunsparce behind Kieth's legs.
Frieghya yawned and nodded, "sounds like a plan."
The normal type jumped off the table and brushed against her trainer's legs and squeeked as if to tell Kawaii where she was going. Kawaii looked down and scratched her pokemon's ears and head. Reasuring the young Eevee that no matter what she would always be her closest companion.
Frieghya purred before trotting after Cyanide out of the kitchen.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-06-2016, 01:05 AM   #335
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith looked very happy as Cassie jumped into his lap. "Hey, Cassie," Keith smiled, wasting no time with petting the adorable Lillipup. "Aren't you cute!"

In the meantime, the Dunsparce noticed Kawaii waving to her. She blushed, looking extremely shy. "Sp-sp-sparce..." she murmured.

"Oh, just go say hello," Meowth said to the Dunsparce, before turning to Kawaii. "Dis is Violet," he said. "Don't take her behavior personally, she's shy around almost everyone." Unknown to Meowth, a Houndoom was silently sneaking into the kitchen, right behind him.

Cyanide led the way into the dining room. It was empty, save for Aragog, who was idly crawling around on the ceiling.
Old 12-06-2016, 01:39 AM   #336
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
Keith looked very happy as Cassie jumped into his lap. "Hey, Cassie," Keith smiled, wasting no time with petting the adorable Lillipup. "Aren't you cute!"

In the meantime, the Dunsparce noticed Kawaii waving to her. She blushed, looking extremely shy. "Sp-sp-sparce..." she murmured.

"Oh, just go say hello," Meowth said to the Dunsparce, before turning to Kawaii. "Dis is Violet," he said. "Don't take her behavior personally, she's shy around almost everyone." Unknown to Meowth, a Houndoom was silently sneaking into the kitchen, right behind him.

Cyanide led the way into the dining room. It was empty, save for Aragog, who was idly crawling around on the ceiling.
Cassie barked happily as Kieth pet her.
Kawaii nodded "I get that. I'm not good at meeting new people either." She turned to the window marvaling at the beautiful black/grey pokemon outside. She had alway wanted a scoliolpede.
Baku chuckled lowly at the Houndoom sneaking in. Cerno seemed to agree with her laughter and smiled without saying anything.

Frieghya waved her tail at the spider-like pokemon, "Hello, don't mind us. We'll probably just wind up napping.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-06-2016, 03:15 PM   #337
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith smiled at Cassie's happy barking and proceeded to scratch behind her ears.

Violet relaxed the Defense Curl a little bit and looked up curiously at Kawaii.

Cotton used Psychic, opening the kitchen window, and also throwing several burgers into the Scolipede's mouth. "Scoli!" Salazar said happily as he ate the burgers.

"Eh?" Meowth said in response to Baku's chuckling. "Wat's goin on- WAH!" he exclaimed, for at that moment, the Houndoom picked Meowth up in her mouth and put him on her back. Once Meowth saw who this was, however, he grinned. "Oh. Hey, Ruby," he said. He hugged the Houndoom as she nuzzled him affectionately.

"That's Ruby," Pomona explained. "She and Meowth are in love," she added with a smile.

"No problem," Aragog nodded. "I'm just in here to keep an eye on my web." Indeed, a well-built Spider Web could be seen from the window, strung between two trees. Nothing was caught in it... yet.

"Yeah, Aragog likes to keep an eye on his webs from in the house," Cyanide said. "You'll know if he catches anything because once he sees something in there, he rushes right over and eats it."

"Not true," Aragog argued. "Out of respect for Hermione and her amazing cooking, I've stopped eating Weedle, Kakuna, and Beedrill."
Old 12-06-2016, 03:37 PM   #338
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

kawaii smiled at ruby, holding out a hand to pet the shy pokemon.
Baku had fallen asleep and retracted into her pokeball.
Cerno laughed politely at the sitiuation and was curious to know more about the couple.
Freighya tilted her head, "ever catch anything interesting?"

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-06-2016, 03:50 PM   #339
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

(I'm assuming you meant Violet, considering she's the one being shy, not Ruby.)

The Dunsparce slowly crawled a little closer to Kawaii, still looking nervous, but seemed to at least be willing to let Kawaii pet her.

"Ever since Keith first got Ruby, she always liked playing pranks, but especially on Meowth," Pomona was saying to Cerno. "Even when Keith had her Egg, she was making the shell burning hot to the touch, but only whenever Meowth tried to hold it. Over the years, Meowth was always pretty exasperated with Ruby and her constant pranks, but one day she evolved into Houndoom to protect Meowth from an angry pack of Ursaring. She's always been pranking Meowth because she's always really liked him," she smiled. "Even now, she'll occasionally set his tail on fire to see him react, but now Meowth knows she doesn't do it to be mean."

"Oh, yes," nodded Aragog. "Usually it's just small Bug-types, but sometimes I get Flying-types that fly too low to the ground for their own good. One time I saw five Pidgeotto get caught in my web all at once. One of whom had tried to eat me the previous day, might I add. And then there was the rampaging Bouffalant- me and the guys ate great for a week!"

"Aragog sometimes hunts with the other predators on the team," Cyanide explained. "Usually he hunts alone, but sometimes he makes exceptions if his webs ain't cutting it."
Old 12-06-2016, 04:28 PM   #340
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

(right haha sorry)
Cerno nodded "how sweet"
Cassie had walked up to the houndoom and barked playfully at her fellow dog-pokemon.
Frighya nodded "how facinating." she turned back to her freing and nodded to the table "after you."

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-06-2016, 08:55 PM   #341
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Isn't it?" Pomona agreed with a smile. "And there's a lot more Pok閙on on the team that are in love, too! James is Keith's Vileplume, and he's in love with Lily, Keith's Venomoth. They even adopted Keith's Amoonguss as their son, and he was the cutest thing when he was a baby!" Pomona giggled. "Oh, and, and, Hermione over there, her boyfriend is Scorpius, this big, strong Drapion Keith's got. Their sizes are really different, but they don't let that bother them at all, it's so beautiful," she smiled. "And... well, they'd probably deny it if you asked either one of them, but Myrtle, one of Keith's Banette? I think she has a crush on Jack, Keith's Ditto," Pomona whispered, looking around to make sure neither of the aforementioned Pok閙on were nearby. "They were really good friends when Myrtle was alive, and they spend a lot of time together, and just the way they act around each other."

So absorbed in petting the cute puppy was Keith that it was only when Cassie went over and barked at Ruby did Keith realize his Houndoom was in the room. Ruby barked back just as playfully, even jumping around in a playful fashion, the sly look on her face betraying the fact that she was fully aware that Meowth was still on her back, the hug turning into him hanging on for dear life.

"Ah, yeah, and this is Ruby," Keith said to Kawaii, though then noticed that Kawaii had been petting Violet. "Wow," Keith smiled. "I think that's the quickest I've ever seen Violet warm up to someone new before."

Cyanide gracefully jumped up onto the table, and lazily lay down atop it. There was plenty of room beside her for Freighya.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:09 AM   #342
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno nodded "sounds nice, soon I will be a strong whimsicott. Then I will be able to court a lady of my own."
Cassie was happy to have another dog to play with. She was smart enough to know that she shouldn't get too rambuncious however. The little dog-pokemon stopped and bound over to where the burgers were and sniffed hungrily.
Kawaii blushed "She's really cute.". The female trainer looked around the kitchen, "it seems things are winding down a bit."
Frieghya hopped up after her friend and curled up along side her in the sunshine.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-07-2016, 12:33 AM   #343
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Cool," Pomona smiled. "Whimsicott are awesome!"

Ruby followed Cassie over to the burgers. Once there, Meowth hopped onto the table and grabbed two burgers, one of which he let Ruby eat right out of his paw, the other of which he ate himself. Then, noticing Cassie's hungry sniffing, Meowth took another burger. Ruby took this one in her mouth and set it down in front of Cassie.

Keith nodded in agreement as Kawaii called Violet cute, and the Dunsparce blushed as well, more than happy with the praise. At Kawaii's subsequent words, Keith didn't look so sure. "Well, it's not winding down completely," he replied. "We haven't seen all of my Pok閙on in here yet. Far from it, honestly." Indeed, the rotation was continuing, and as some of Keith's Pok閙on exited the kitchen, others were just entering. A larger-than-average Scrafty, easily five feet tall, swaggered into the kitchen. Not long afterwards, a Shiny Slowbro came wandering in, looking vaguely confused, and a Haxorus wasn't far behind.

Cyanide yawned idly as she dozed off. Usually, she greatly preferred to nap by herself (or with Pom, of course), but she didn't mind Freighya lying beside her.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:42 AM   #344
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno nodded "indeed, if only sunstones weren't so hard to find."
Cassie eagerly munched down the burger and yipped a happy 'thank you' to meowth.
Kawaii bkushed harder, "oh, you have so many pokemon. It's facinating to see them all interract with eachother."
Frieghya fell asleep in the sunlight beside her friend.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-07-2016, 02:06 AM   #345
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Yeah, really any kind of evolution stone is pretty hard to find," nodded Pomona. "Keith's had to get ahold of two Leaf Stones and a Shiny Stone over the years, too, and then there's the Reaper Cloth Peeves needed to evolve. He's still looking for something called a Whipped Dream- it's supposed to help Cotton evolve,," she added, with a glance over at the Swirlix.

"Ehh, it weren't nuttin'," Meowth replied, before he became preoccupied with Ruby licking his face.

Keith nodded. "There's never a dull moment, not when I got 57 Pok閙on on my hands," he stated. "So, yeah, that's Bart, my Scrafty. He's a badass, pretty much, though he's got a soft side deep down. Always ends up doing the right thing in most situations, and if he can look cool while doing it, all the better. He fights dirty, though. That's Dudley, my Shiny Slowbro, and apparently the Shellder on his tail is named Kenny. And that there is Norbert, my Haxorus. He's a big softie whenever he's not battling or hunting- if he's in a battle, or going after prey, he's downright vicious, but any other time, complete opposite."
Old 12-07-2016, 11:46 AM   #346
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno nodded "I see that finding a sun stone could be complex."

Cassie wagged her tail "you guys are so cute!"

Kawaii waved at the new pokemon, "wow 57 pokemon. That is quite a lot. I bet they keep you busy."

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-07-2016, 03:40 PM   #347
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Yeah... I hope your Trainer finds you one," Pomona said. "In fact, if my Trainer ever finds one, I don't think he'd ever need one, he could trade it to your Trainer!"

"Thanks," Ruby grinned. "What's your name, anyway?"

"Oh, yeah," Keith nodded in emphatic agreement. "Very busy. But it's not like I'm doing this all by myself. Some of my older, more mature Pok閙on help out with the younger ones. When Ruby there was just a Houndour, Peeves always took her out for walks. And then you got my Arbok and my Heatmor, they're both a big help as well."
Old 12-08-2016, 01:14 AM   #348
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno bobbed "that would be very generous of him."
Cassie yipped and wagged her tail so hard her little bottom wiggled as well "Hi! My name is Cassie!"
Kawaii smiled at her friend "that must be a very big help." she remarked.

Hater of loss meme

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 12-08-2016 at 01:30 AM.
Old 12-08-2016, 01:06 PM   #349
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"He's pretty good like that," nodded Pomona. "If he knew you wanted to evolve so badly, I'm sure he'd love to help."

"Nice to meet you, Cassie," grinned Ruby. She wagged her tail as well, and jumped around playfully. She was careful enough to not hit anyone or anything else in the kitchen, but once again, Meowth had to hang on for dear life.

"Oh, definitely," Keith nodded, also smiling. "Even with all of that help it's a lot of work, but it's also a lot of fun."
Old 12-09-2016, 01:40 AM   #350
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno sighed happily, "Im sure my trainer will let him know." Despite being quite hostile to Pamona at the start the cottonee was now enjoying her company quite a lot.
Cassie giggled "you keep jumping around with meowth on your back. Is that on purpose?"
Kawaii nodded, "I havent had issues with my pokemon yet. Though Cerno is a bit agressive. He really wants to get stronger and evolve as soon as he can. If only sun stones weren't so hard to come by." The pink haired trainer sighed as she took a sip of her lemonade.

Hater of loss meme

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases