UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 09:01 PM   #2326
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishinca View Post
*Trade Open*

Trading my 8000 coins to Biggggg5 for his Black Gummi x3 + Purple Gummi x5!
Trading gummis for coins.
Trade closed
Old 11-07-2012, 05:45 PM   #2327
Thrain
Boulder Badge

Trading a Lv. 1 Male Stunky to biggggg5 for a Rare Candy. He was just hatched, so I don't think I need to include the stats.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #2328
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Stunky to biggggg5 for a Rare Candy. He was just hatched, so I don't think I need to include the stats.
Trading 1 candy for the stunky.
Trade confirmed and closed. Thanks!
Old 11-07-2012, 10:18 PM   #2329
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading 1 Shoal Salt to Talon87 for 1 Candy.

**TRADE OPENED**
Old 11-07-2012, 10:44 PM   #2330
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading 1 Shoal Salt to Talon87 for 1 Candy.

**TRADE OPENED**
Trading jolteonjak 1 rare candy in exchange for his 1 Shoal Salt.

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-09-2012, 08:28 AM   #2331
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading my 1 White, 1 Grey and 1 LiteBlue (+30) Pokeblocks to jolteonjak for 4 Rare Candies.

Last edited by MarbleZone; 11-09-2012 at 08:35 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #2332
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading my Unhugged Unown M Plushie to Kairne for his Cyberball. Hope you feel better soon~
Old 11-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #2333
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading my Unhugged Unown M Plushie to Kairne for his Cyberball. Hope you feel better soon~
Trading x1 Blue Cyberball to Treepandaone for his unhugged Unown M Plushie.

*Trade confirmed and closed*
Old 11-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #2334
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading my 1 White, 1 Grey and 1 LiteBlue (+30) Pokeblocks to jolteonjak for 4 Rare Candies.

Trading 4 Candies to MarbleZone for 1 White, 1 Grey, and 1 LiteBlue Pokeblocks.

**TRADE CONFIRMED & CLOSED**

Tess Edit: +30 LiteBlue Pokéblock here.

Stark Edit: +20 Grey Pokéblock here.

Last edited by Stark; 10-18-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #2335
Toyo
hail

Trading a level one Female Shuppet to MM for 1,000 coins. Stats below~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Shuppet
Type: Ghost
Level: 1
Held Item: None
Nature: (Undeclared)
Ability: (Undeclared)
Attacks: Knock Off
Next Attack: Lvl. 4, Screech
Contest Stats: Smart: -- Cool: -- Beauty: -- Tough: -- Cute: --
IQ: --
Birthday: Unknown
Obtained: Egg House
Bio: Egg recieved on Halloween. Nothing currently known.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Have fun with MM~

*TRADE OPENED*
Old 11-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #2336
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Trading a level one Female Shuppet to MM for 1,000 coins. Stats below~

Have fun with MM~

*TRADE OPENED*
Trading 1,000 coins to Tyoyo for level 1 female Shuppet.

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-10-2012, 10:16 PM   #2337
Hayward
Ronin Harrier

Trading 1x Skull of the Forgotten Souls to Takeo for 1x Rare Candy. Thanks, and enjoy mate!
Old 11-10-2012, 10:19 PM   #2338
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Tyranitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
Trading 1x Skull of the Forgotten Souls to Takeo for 1x Rare Candy. Thanks, and enjoy mate!
Trading x1 Rare Candy for Hayward's Skull of forgotten souls, thanks and by the new system this trade is closed
Old 11-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #2339
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Jessica quietly entered the Cable Club holding the hand of a blue ghost, which she turned and smiled at cheerfully.

"How you feeling, buddy? Better?"

The Golett glared at the girl, clearly connoting he was not about to forgive her for such careless parenting. It had taken an emergency stomach pump + a week of bedrest to recover from all those Berries she force-fed him in incubation. By the time she had rushed him to the clinic he had already blown up to the size of a balloon, resembling a giant blueberry (much like that girl in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory who wouldn't stop chewing gum).

"Eh heh heh, sorry about that..." She sweatdropped, averting her gaze from the golem's silent and unnerving stare to scan the crowd, eventually spotting the boy whom she had arranged to swap with for his Sewaddle. "Look, there's your new owner now. Let's go say hello!"

The Golett rolled his eyes, hoping this next trainer would at least be somewhat more competent at taking care of his tender baby body...

-

Trading Lv. 1 Golett to Takeo for Lv. 4 Sewaddle .

*Trade Commenced*

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 11-12-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:18 PM   #2340
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Tyranitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
Jessica quietly entered the Cable Club holding the hand of a blue ghost, which she turned and smiled at cheerfully.

"How you feeling, buddy? Better?"

The Golett glared at the girl, clearly connoting he was not about to forgive her for such careless parenting. It had taken an emergency stomach pump + a week to recover from all those Berries she fed him in incubation. By the time she had rushed him to the clinic he had already blown up to the size of a balloon, resembling a giant blueberry (much like that girl in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory who wouldn't stop chewing gum).

"Eh heh heh, sorry about that..." She sweatdropped, averting her gaze from the golem's silent and unnerving stare to scan the crowd, eventually spotting the boy whom she had arranged to swap with for his Sewaddle. "Look, there's your new owner now. Let's go say hello!"

The Golett rolled his eyes, hoping this next trainer would at least be somewhat more competent at taking care of his tender baby body...

-

Trading Lv. 1 Golett to Takeo for Lv. 4 Sewaddle .

*Trade Commenced*
A young man with black messy hair in his twenties was seated at a bench inside the Cable Club. Wearing jeans, a white V-neck shirt, and his favorite black Leather Jacket, with Sewaddle posed on his shoulder, Hallow waited patiently in the crowded space where trainer tried desperately to make a deal, whether it was for an item or a pokemon, the crowd was never restless,

Very rarely were there deals made for a Pokemon for a Pokemon but today was a special occasion, not only would one trainer walk home with a Pokemon they longed to have, but two would be walking out winners,

"I'm telling you Sewaddle this Trainer I met is sweet as can be, a wonderful trainer for sure,"
The Sewaddle tired standing on its tippy toes on Hallow's head to see over the crowd,
"It shouldn't be too long," he said looking at his watch, "We said we'd meet around this time...,"
"Sewa, Sewa, Sewaddle~,"
"Ah, do you see her?,"

Walking from the entrance was a girl about twenty in age with Big bug eye'd glasses, hair cut short, wearing a long-sleeved, hooded jacket walking with a Golett,

"That's them!," he said racing toward them, almost scaring the girl,
They exchanged pleasantries, and Hallow smiled looking at the robot that soon would be his,

They both returned their Pokemon to their Pokeballs and walked over to the machine, within 3 seconds the exchange was complete,

Hallow happily hugged the trainer, and said "Goobye!," exchanging Pokégear digits,

Returning to his seat he released his new friend, "Golett.., no that won't do, how about Wally?,"
The robot responsed happily with a fist pump to the air,
"Alright Wally, from now on I'll be your new trainer," he said tosses the old Pokeball into a recycle bin and taking out a Blue Cyber Ball,
"Lets you and I rule this world!,"

Trading my Lv.4 Sewaddle with 4 BP's to Lilblue's for her Lv. 1 Golett

*TRADE CLOSED*

Last edited by Takeo; 11-12-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:27 AM   #2341
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.1 Female Yamask to Arc Angel for 8 Candies and 100,000 coins.

**TRADE OPENED**
Old 11-12-2012, 03:28 AM   #2342
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Female Yamask to Arc Angel for 8 Candies and 100,000 coins.

**TRADE OPENED**
Trading 8 Rare Candies and 100,000 coins to jolteonjak for his Level 01 Female Yamask

*Placing her inside this Yellow Cyber Ball*

Thanx again hon x

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #2343
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

A black-haired young woman in her early twenties smokes a cigarette outside of the Cable Club. Her eerily pale skin is largely unprotected from the chill of late Autumn, preferring a black tank top with a single Banette eye design and a pin-striped, chain-covered miniskirt to any sort of warmth. She adjust one of her long combat-style boots with one hand as she takes a drag from her cigarette with the other. The pale-eyed, spectre-esque woman appears to be waiting for someone, her eyes drifting up to the clock tower at the center of Fizzytopia Square every so often to check the time. Beside her is a little Drifloon with eager eyes, a hopeful expression clear on her rubber face as she looks out at the crowd. The Drifloon squeaks a soft-spoken question to the woman, who smirks in response.

"I have no doubt that you will like her. If I cannot find it in my heart to dislike her, then most assuredly no person or creature in Fizzytopia could." The ghost gives the Drifloon an odd grin and whispers in Banette language. Believe me, I have high standards for trainers, particularly those who seek to own a fellow ghost Pokemon. Very high standards.

The Drifloon nods respectfully (and with a slight hint of intimidation) at the odd trainer, and the two turn their attention back to the square, scanning the area in search of someone. Soon, the Drifloon points with a yellow heart-shaped appendage at a woman making her way to the Cable Club with glasses and short, dark brown hair, wearing a long-sleeved, hooded jacket to keep herself warm from the chilly November air. The trainer beside the Drifloon nods once, and the Drifloon squeaks with excited delight, floating cautiously towards the woman with glasses and offering a little yellow "hand" to shake. The woman in combat boots chuckles a bit at the Drifloon's enthusiasm, though she remains in her position. She nods her head in greeting to the newcomer.

"Jessica, I presume? One of my little sister's friends, or so I'm told..." The woman chuckles. "My name is Coselle. I am taking care of Marion's affairs while she's in the hospital. I am sure she would want me to tell you how grateful she is to you that you adopted all of those Rotom, and that you are allowing her the opportunity to take care of one of them." The young woman who calls herself Coselle grins widely... in fact, the grin is almost inhumanly wide. "Whichever Rotom you think will favor the Cut Card will be perfect. It is Marion's favorite, and have a few chores that I think the Rotom will be able to help with. A bit of landscaping around the Secret Base, that sort of thing. Adding to the graveyard... er, adding trees to the graveyard. I think Marion will love having a Rotom who could help with all that."

Coselle shakes her head, anticipating the inevitable question regarding her sister's health. "She is still very sick. Some days are better than others, but her condition is volatile and the staff still is not accepting visitors since the episodes come on so quickly. At best, she is lying there, stiff as a board, silent as anything... On the bad days, no amount of sedatives seems to stop the thrashing... or the screaming. Sometimes incoherent nonsense, sometimes names, bits of poetry, it's all random, the things she will say, but the uncontrollable movement always comes with it. All anyone can do is clear the room and hope she stops without severely hurting herself. Nearly everything in the room is padded to protect her from the convulsions." Coselle grimaces. "Let's change the subject, shall we? Today is a happy day for us and for our Pokemon."

The little Drifloon sticks right by Jessica's side as the pair enter the Cable Club. While the balloon Pokemon does not seem to dislike Coselle, the little 'floon can sense Jessica's inner warmth and kindness despite her shy, quiet exterior, and seems drawn to it. Coselle does not seem at all jealous, however, and in fact seems strangely happy that the Drifloon is already so enthralled with her new trainer. Making her way to the Cable Club Trading Machine, she motions to Jessica to follow her. "Shall we begin, then?"

((Trading Lv.1 Female Drifloon and 80,100 coins to Yuki for her Lv.1 Genderless Rotom))

*TRADE OPENED*
Old 11-13-2012, 09:03 AM   #2344
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Walking up to the Cable Club, a young man just on the thrust of adulthood looks around too see if the trade he was going to do today was going to happen or not. In his hand was a blue and white striped bag representing the majority of his candy stockpile, and he was likely not to get many more as quickly as before. Ten candies in total were in the bag. Ten candies.......

I'll be trading 10 candies to Yuki for one of her little Rotoms. I am so excited to meet the little guy!
Old 11-14-2012, 02:20 AM   #2345
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
A black-haired young woman in her early twenties smokes a cigarette outside of the Cable Club. Her eerily pale skin is largely unprotected from the chill of late Autumn, preferring a black tank top with a single Banette eye design and a pin-striped, chain-covered miniskirt to any sort of warmth. She adjust one of her long combat-style boots with one hand as she takes a drag from her cigarette with the other. The pale-eyed, spectre-esque woman appears to be waiting for someone, her eyes drifting up to the clock tower at the center of Fizzytopia Square every so often to check the time. Beside her is a little Drifloon with eager eyes, a hopeful expression clear on her rubber face as she looks out at the crowd. The Drifloon squeaks a soft-spoken question to the woman, who smirks in response.

"I have no doubt that you will like her. If I cannot find it in my heart to dislike her, then most assuredly no person or creature in Fizzytopia could." The ghost gives the Drifloon an odd grin and whispers in Banette language. Believe me, I have high standards for trainers, particularly those who seek to own a fellow ghost Pokemon. Very high standards.

The Drifloon nods respectfully (and with a slight hint of intimidation) at the odd trainer, and the two turn their attention back to the square, scanning the area in search of someone. Soon, the Drifloon points with a yellow heart-shaped appendage at a woman making her way to the Cable Club with glasses and short, dark brown hair, wearing a long-sleeved, hooded jacket to keep herself warm from the chilly November air. The trainer beside the Drifloon nods once, and the Drifloon squeaks with excited delight, floating cautiously towards the woman with glasses and offering a little yellow "hand" to shake. The woman in combat boots chuckles a bit at the Drifloon's enthusiasm, though she remains in her position. She nods her head in greeting to the newcomer.

"Jessica, I presume? One of my little sister's friends, or so I'm told..." The woman chuckles. "My name is Coselle. I am taking care of Marion's affairs while she's in the hospital. I am sure she would want me to tell you how grateful she is to you that you adopted all of those Rotom, and that you are allowing her the opportunity to take care of one of them." The young woman who calls herself Coselle grins widely... in fact, the grin is almost inhumanly wide. "Whichever Rotom you think will favor the Cut Card will be perfect. It is Marion's favorite, and have a few chores that I think the Rotom will be able to help with. A bit of landscaping around the Secret Base, that sort of thing. Adding to the graveyard... er, adding trees to the graveyard. I think Marion will love having a Rotom who could help with all that."

Coselle shakes her head, anticipating the inevitable question regarding her sister's health. "She is still very sick. Some days are better than others, but her condition is volatile and the staff still is not accepting visitors since the episodes come on so quickly. At best, she is lying there, stiff as a board, silent as anything... On the bad days, no amount of sedatives seems to stop the thrashing... or the screaming. Sometimes incoherent nonsense, sometimes names, bits of poetry, it's all random, the things she will say, but the uncontrollable movement always comes with it. All anyone can do is clear the room and hope she stops without severely hurting herself. Nearly everything in the room is padded to protect her from the convulsions." Coselle grimaces. "Let's change the subject, shall we? Today is a happy day for us and for our Pokemon."

The little Drifloon sticks right by Jessica's side as the pair enter the Cable Club. While the balloon Pokemon does not seem to dislike Coselle, the little 'floon can sense Jessica's inner warmth and kindness despite her shy, quiet exterior, and seems drawn to it. Coselle does not seem at all jealous, however, and in fact seems strangely happy that the Drifloon is already so enthralled with her new trainer. Making her way to the Cable Club Trading Machine, she motions to Jessica to follow her. "Shall we begin, then?"

((Trading Lv.1 Female Drifloon and 80,100 coins to Yuki for her Lv.1 Genderless Rotom))

*TRADE OPENED*
Jessica once again approached the Cable Club, this time with not one, but a string of six Ghosts in tow. They circled around the girl, buzzing with excitement to meet their new trainers and drawing quite a lot of attention/envy from others, who all stopped what they were doing to stare at this strange sight. Jessica blushed and tried to self-consciously hide her identity hair, which was being pulled every which way by static, by burying it underneath her hood. At least the coming winter gave her an excuse to wear such thick apparel.

One of the Rotom appeared different from his brethren, emanating heat in addition to sparks. He hovered close to Jess, a bit overwhelmed by the shouts of people advertising their wares and striking deals before heading inside to send both items and Pokémon back and forth. Waffle watched in awe as they passed a window where a beautiful lady was handing over a huge number of Candies and Coins to a boy in exchange for an eerie creature holding a mask. The woman’s face lit up in delight as she eagerly introduced herself to the shadowy being, before shrinking her new teammate inside a matching sphere and shaking hands with the boy to seal the swap.

As the high-voltage circumference surrounding her helped part the masses, Jess could easily see across the square. Still, it was Waffle who first noticed a Drifloon drifting towards them, and tugged on his trainer’s sleeve with his one of his oven mitt-shaped appendages. Jess turned and spotted an unfamiliar woman (who was somewhat scantily-clad considering the weather) walking behind the balloon, smoking a cigarette. Jessica quickly sucked in her breath and smiled, trying not to squeal with joy when she took the Drifloon’s politely extended heart in her hand. Though Marion’s “older sister” – or so she claimed – did not seem untrustworthy, something told Jess she shouldn’t wear her own heart on her sleeve around this person.

As they were about to walk through the doors, a security guard halted them and pointed irritably at the older woman’s cigarette, then at the “No Smoking” sign. Miss “Coselle”, as she called herself, looked almost ready to raise an objection, but upon seeing Jessica and so many small spirits surrounding her with sweet expressions, swallowed the poison and put out the cig on the side of the building. She was about to toss it over her shoulder on the sidewalk, but the guard made her dispose of it properly in a provided ashtray. Jessica released her lungs, relieved for more than one reason as ducked her head to pass through the gate, ignoring the onlookers who were now torn between staring at her and her peculiar escort.

After awkwardly catching up to the mysterious woman, Jess encountered seething silence, which lasted for a while until she finally decided to strike up the courage to ask the main question that was on her mind. But before Jess could open her mouth to inquire about Marion’s health, miss Coselle intercepted to explain the severity of her sister’s current condition. Jessica paled upon hearing how horrible her friend was faring, wishing she could do more to help. She only hoped her gift of a new companion would be of some comfort… Although would providing someone in such state with a creature that could both shock and cut really be wise at this time? Seeing the woman’s weirdly wide, yet genuine grin, she decided to trust in miss Coselle’s judgment. After all, she was supposedly Marion’s elder sister. Surely she’d see to it that no harm came to Marion, just as Jessica looked after Daisy. It sounded like the Rotom would not be visiting the hospital much anyway, and instead be hanging more around home in the meantime, working as a handyman. (Although, while Jess was growing used to hearing dark humor, she shuddered somewhat at the sister’s implication of the labor requirements, wondering if it was really all right to let a young and impressionable Pokémon under her watch go with this woman to work the graveyard shift. …Well, if Marion trusted her, then so would she.)

She turned to the ring of Rotom, who crowded curiously forward. One of them “cut” ahead in line, and Jessica giggled, knowing she’d found the perfect candidate. “Come along then, you. Meet miss Coselle, she’ll take care of you until your new trainer can. Marion’s a bit ill right now, but I’m sure she’ll get better soon and you can see her. You might have to stay at her Base for now and perform a few chores, but you can handle it, right? Plus it’ll keep you busy while you wait.”

The Rotom nodded, happy to be of assistance. Jess smiled and tapped its head with a Poké Ball, drawing it inside. She then followed miss Coselle to an open Trading Machine, where Waffle and Drifloon were already waiting. It appeared they had been making acquaintances during the humans’ conversation, and in such a short time seemed to have grown quite close. By conducting electric currents in the air to create pictographs, with Drifloon occasionally adding her own input by twisting her threads into shapes, Waffle keenly conveyed that they both apparently shared an enthusiasm for cooking, especially baking. When Drifloon cheerfully waved farewell for now before withdrawing into her own Poké Ball, Waffle’s body burned brighter and he drew a small heart in the air, which only Jess was able to spy. She giggled but decided to remain silent on the subject for the time being.

Both humans placed the Poké Balls on the machine and hit “Send” to commence the transfer. The spheres were simultaneously sucked inside the chutes and, after a few beeps and dings, during which the silhouettes inside showed passing each other slowly on the overhead screen, spit back out on the opposite side. Jessica watched as Miss Coselle carelessly tore out the automated printout and stuffed it in her pocket before she collected her respective certificate of receipt and folded it neatly, filing it away in a folder (though her own system wasn’t so organized either compared to others). The Cable Club had recently revamped its rules, focusing on streamlining the paperwork process. Before people had to fill out separate forms, then bring them up to the front to get them signed and stamped before ownership was even made official.

Jessica couldn’t wait to welcome the newest member to her team, so she released Drifloon right away, who looked just as pleased to see her and Waffle again. Jessica beamed as she re-introduced herself properly, then gazed thoughtfully at Drifloon.

“Hm… How about a nickname? You kinda remind me of a blueberry with whipped cream on top, so how about Blueberry Cream? And since you and Waffle both like baking, we can put “Cake” at the end. Wouldn’t that be cute?”

Both Pokémon blushed a little, but the balloon immediately nodded and outlined an “O” of approval above her head. Blueberry then floated with Waffle to meet the rest of his family before they went their separate ways (after all, she wanted to make a good impression on her potential future in-laws). Jessica watched them go with pride, then felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. Miss Cosette was holding out a bag that was brimming with Coins.

“Here, before I forget. 80k – plus 100 for the Poké Ball.”

“What? No, I can’t accept this…”

“Just take it. Marion would want you to have it.” The woman wore that stitched smirk again as she inputted the new amount into the machine, ordering another confirmation slip which she split in half along the dotted line, stuffing Jessica’s share into her other palm. The girl continued to try and protest.

“But- but- Blueberry was more than enough… I wanted to give her something in the first place…”

“Kid, quit complaining. Keep the money. I mean it.” Her touchy tone grew tired, eyes softening. Exasperation subsided to a sigh. “Mary would be mad at me if I didn’t make you accept it.”

Jessica clutched the satchel close to her heart, feeling guilt for all kinds of things. Then, a scheme began to hatch. “A-all right. But I’ll use it to buy something else for her! You can’t stop me!”

The woman gaped at her, then burst out laughing. “All right, suit yourself, girlie,” she choked between chuckles, shaking her head. She then reached out to shake Jessica’s hand, the surprising coldness of her skin causing a chill to run up the girl’s spine. But the sentiment behind it was not unpleasant. “Listen, it’s been good doing business with you. I can see why my sister likes you.”

Jessica flushed and shuffled shyly. “I hope she gets better soon.”

The lady gave her an odd look, then leaned in close and whispered in Jessica’s ear, icy wind once again making her skin crawl. “By the way, if you’re shopping for my sister, she told me she’d like a Spiritomb.”

With that, the woman took her leave with Rotom. Jessica blinked and belatedly called “Thank you!” after her, grateful for a number of things she couldn’t explain, but Min- er, miss Coselle merely waved without turning back. Soon she was out of sight, vanished without a trace. Almost like a ghost.

-

Trading Lv. 1 Rotom (Genderless) (1 of 6) to Marion Ette for Lv. 1 Drifloon & 80,100x Coins.

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeVA View Post
Walking up to the Cable Club, a young man just on the thrust of adulthood looks around too see if the trade he was going to do today was going to happen or not. In his hand was a blue and white striped bag representing the majority of his candy stockpile, and he was likely not to get many more as quickly as before. Ten candies in total were in the bag. Ten candies.......

I'll be trading 10 candies to Yuki for one of her little Rotoms. I am so excited to meet the little guy!
Once miss Coselle was gone, Jess turned to the remaining Rotom. Checking the clock, she realized she was late for another appointment. “Shoot, come on, guys, let’s hurry.” Sure enough, at the entrance stood a nervous but enthusiastic young man waiting for her with a bag full of Candies (decorated in her favorite colors, no less). Again, she felt bad about accepting so much in exchange for something she intended as a present, but he insisted. She simply couldn’t say no to such an earnest, bright-eyed boy, just beginning his journey in FB (even though he could thus probably make better use of the currency, considering he had so little compared to her). His smile to see his new pal was all she needed to put her conscience at rest.

-

Trading Lv. 1 Rotom (Genderless) (2 of 6) to blazeVA for 10x Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed*

-

After that, others came in one by one to claim their new friends. Young and old, a few folks she knew well, another whom she hardly spoke to before today. Nevertheless, she was happy to see them all overjoyed to take home a little Rotom of his own.

-

Trading Lv. 1 Rotom (Genderless) (3 of 6) to pengyzu for 6x Rare Candies, 1x Thunder Ball, & 1x Mightyena Plushie.

*Trade Commenced*

-

Trading Lv. 1 Rotom (Genderless) (4 of 6) to darkrai for 5x Rare Candies & 120,000x Coins.

*Trade Commenced*

-

Trading Lv. 1 Rotom (Genderless) (5 of 6) to Kindrindra for 2x Rare Candies, 1x TM THUNDERBOLT, 1x TM ICE BEAM, 1x TM FLAMETHROWER, 1x Thunder Stone, & 1x Yellow Poffin (+20 TP).

*Trade Commenced*

-

Finally, Jessica was left with just Blueberry and Waffle, who had waved goodbye each time a sibling had left, promising to get together again someday. In fact, the two invited everyone, including trainers, to come visit their future Bakery, which they were already discussing plans for, high-fiving whenever they were in agreement. Jessica grinned as she watched their dreams take form, but sweatdropped when she peeked at the Coins in her purse. Though she had managed to earn back a neat sum through these transactions, she had pledged to spend most of it towards buying another Pokémon, and she would not go back on her word. Much as she wanted to support their goals, it seemed Blueberry and Waffle would just have to start from scratch, like most small business owners. Perhaps an E-Z Bake Oven would do for now…

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 11-25-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:28 AM   #2346
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Tyranitar

Trading 14,000 coins to Stark for his Zombie Mask, x16 Purple & x3 Blue gummis

Thankz again!
Old 11-14-2012, 02:50 AM   #2347
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
Trading 14,000 coins to Stark for his Zombie Mask, x16 Purple & x3 Blue gummis

Thankz again!

Trading this Zombie Mask and x3 Purple Gummis, x5 Purple Gummis, x3 Purple Gummis, x5 Purple Gummis, and x3 Blue Gummis to Takeo for 14,000 coins.

You're welcome!

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-14-2012, 03:37 AM   #2348
darkrai
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post

Trading Lv. 1 Rotom (Genderless) (4 of 6) to darkrai for 5x Rare Candies & 120,000x Coins.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 120,000 coins and 5 candies for lilbluecorsola's level 1 genderless Rotom. A thousand thanks! ^-^

[the trade is now closed
Old 11-14-2012, 04:07 AM   #2349
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Tyranitar

Trading 4,000 coins to PikaGod for his x17 Purple Gummis

Thank you!

*Trade Started*
Old 11-14-2012, 04:30 AM   #2350
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
Trading 4,000 coins to PikaGod for his x17 Purple Gummis

Thank you!

*Trade Started*

Trading Purple Gummi x1 x6 x9 x17 to Takeo for 4000 coins.

*Trade Confirmed and Closed*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records