UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 07:38 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Misdreavus Happy Halloween

Spooky Times and juicy brains are all what today is for so get your brain on with these fantabulous gifties:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

x1 Lottery Pass to win 1 of 3 Shadow Pokemon (Thread)

Enjoy your Halloween.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:58 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

From me you will each receive:-

x1 Super Pass for some Monday treats.
x1 Ghost Ball that increases capture rate of Ghost Pokémon.
x1 Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

Happy trick or treating!
Old 10-30-2012, 09:32 AM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN .... BOO!

Well its my favourite time of year again where we can all suspend reality and dress up in freaky costumes and collect sweeties from strangers. Well we're all friends here and have I got some sweeties ... errr ... pressies for you. You may choose ONE of the following to take home:

Unown Gift Baskets

PUMPKIN BASKET
1x Unown P Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
1x Pumpkin Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Grass Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG F
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG E

WEREWOLF BASKET
1x Unown W Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
1x Were Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Fire Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG O
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG N

ZOMBIE BASKET
1x Unown Z Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
1x Franken Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Purple Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG D

MUMMY BASKET
1x Unown M Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
1x Mummy Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Black Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG E
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG D

VAMPIRE BASKET
1x Unown V Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
1x Vampire Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Gold Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG E

I also have this special event for you:

Unown Ouija Board
Come one and all if you're brave enough and summon the spirits here today. I have a special item made just for Halloween for the lucky girls and guys in Fizzy Bubbles. So if you dare place your finger upon its centre and perhaps it'll spell out a message for you and who knows what may come of it ...
(No tricks here guys!)

and its bbbaaaaacckkk ...

Haunted Mirror

Not every spirit is playful and not every game is innocent, it is Halloween after all and for every treat there is a trick. Dare you and your Pokemon stare into the Haunted Mirror? You may receive a wondrous treat but then again, an evil spirit may be waiting with a horrid Trick
You may choose one Pokemon to stare into the Haunted Mirror where the spirits (RNG) will decide your fate, be it a wonderful Treat or a nasty Trick

**But heed my warning, though all tricks may not be pleasant the consequences for not acknowleding (posting to confirm) them will be far worse**
***I Mean It!!!***
Old 10-30-2012, 07:49 PM   #4
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Spooky Times and juicy brains are all what today is for so get your brain on with these fantabulous gifties:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

x1 Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Well its my favourite time of year again where we can all suspend reality and dress up in freaky costumes and collect sweeties from strangers. Well we're all friends here and have I got some sweeties ... errr ... pressies for you. You may choose ONE of the following to take home:

Unown Gift Baskets

PUMPKIN BASKET
1x Unown P Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
1x Pumpkin Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Grass Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG F
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
Come one and all if you're brave enough and summon the spirits here today. I have a special item made just for Halloween for the lucky girls and guys in Fizzy Bubbles. So if you dare place your finger upon its centre and perhaps it'll spell out a message for you and who knows what may come of it ...
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

Not every spirit is playful and not every game is innocent, it is Halloween after all and for every treat there is a trick. Dare you and your Pokemon stare into the Haunted Mirror? You may receive a wondrous treat but then again, an evil spirit may be waiting with a horrid Trick
You may choose one Pokemon to stare into the Haunted Mirror where the spirits (RNG) will decide your fate, be it a wonderful Treat or a nasty Trick

**But heed my warning, though all tricks may not be pleasant the consequences for not acknowleding (posting to confirm) them will be far worse**
***I Mean It!!!***
*Enters the thread in her Fantina costume* Joyeux Halloween, everyone~

Picking up:

x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's
x1 Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins. *Gives Haunter a big, spooky hug* Yaaaay, coins~!
1x Pumpkin Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Grass Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG F
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG E

My Banette (Minerva) will be giving the Unown P a big, spooky hug, and will be learning Hidden Power - Fire.

I shall also give the Halloween candy to my Litwick, Gwyn, who will be raised from Lv. 10 to Lv. 12.

The Pumpkin Memory Berry will be used to help my Ninetales, Aislyn, relearn Flame Burst, Fire Spin, Will-o-wisp and Payback.

Finally, I will be placing my finger on the Unown Ouija Board, and allowing my Joltik, Taran, to stare into the magic mirror...

Taran: *Cautiously peers into the mirror*
Old 10-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #5
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

ZOMBIE BASKET
1x Unown Z Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
1x Franken Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Purple Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG D

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
Picking up:
x5 Orange Gummis
x5 Black Gummis
x5 Purple Gummis
x1 Lotto Pass
x1 Super Pass
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 Haunter Plushie, giving me 5000 coins
x1 Franken Ball
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry, which I will to teach my Yanmega to learn Night Slash, Bug Bite, Quick Attack, and Secret Power.
x1 Halloween Candy, raising my Shuppet from Level 14 to Level 16.
x3 Purple Gummis
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown Z plushie, teaching Yanmega Hidden Power Ground

Also, going to place my finger on the Ouija Board, and making my Shuppet look into the Haunter Mirror.

Last edited by Emi; 10-30-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:53 PM   #6
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
1x Unown V Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
1x Vampire Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Gold Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
Yay, stuff!

Picking up the following:
x5 Orange Gummis
x5 Black Gummis
x5 Purple Gummis
x3 Gold Gummis
x1 Lottery Pass
x1 Super Pass
x1 Ghost Ball to hold my Arbok with.
x1 Haunter Plushie which I'm hugging to get 5,000 coins. Odd... that felt cold. O.o
x1 Unown V Plushie.
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry which I'll feed to my newly born Dratini, Seath, teaching him the moves Extremespeed, Mist, Supersonic and Water Pulse.
x1 Halloween Candy which I'll bank.
x1 Unown D Trading Card
x1 Unown I Trading Card
x1 Unown N Trading Card
x1 Unown E Trading Card

Nervously placing my finger on the Unown Ouija Board.

Hasty and brave, my Ralts, Arthur, defiantly stares into the haunted mirror...

Last edited by Balmund; 10-30-2012 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #7
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

MUMMY BASKET
1x Unown M Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
1x Mummy Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Black Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG E
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG D

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
Happy Halloween everyone. I couldn't help but pick up an Unown M plushie now could I? Picking up;
5 Orange Gummis
8 Black Gummis
5 Purple Gummis
2 Unown TCG D cards
an Unown TCG E card
an Unown TCG A card
an Unown M Plushie which can go to my base unused
a Haunter Plushie which will also go in my base rather than be hugged
a Ghost ball
a Mummy Ball
a Halloween Candy which I'll store since I don't have any dark or ghost types
a Super Pass
a Shadow Lottery Pass
a Pumpkin Memory Berry which I'll use on Lileep because I forgot to link my Super Pass on Monday so I'll teach her Mirror Coat, Wring Out, Endure and Tickle.
Also going to place my finger on the Ouija Board and have Pontos the Anorith Look into the Haunted Mirror as he's the bravest of the group and he wants to prove himself as such a tender age. Aw bless.

Thanks ^^.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:09 PM   #8
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

PUMPKIN BASKET
1x Pumpkin Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Grass Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG F
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
Thank you for letting us have this stuff :3

Picking up

1x Pumpkin Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Grass Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG F
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG E
Unown P Plushie

x1 Super Pass
x1 Ghost Ball.
x1 Haunter Plushie

x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's
x1 Lottery Pass

I'll be placing my finger on an ouija board and I'll try letting my treecko, Trick hope for his Treat.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #9
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

WEREWOLF BASKET
1x Unown W Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
1x Were Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Fire Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG O
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG N

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
Awesome!

*Puts finger in center of Unown Ouija Board.*
*Makes Heph (my Torkoal) look into the Haunted Mirror.*

Picking Up:

x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's
x1 Lottery Pass
x1 Super Pass
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 Haunter Plushie *Hugging it to give me 5,000 coins*
x1 Unown W Plushie - Using it to teach my Trapinch Hidden Power (Fire)
x3 Fire Gummi’s
x1 Unown TCG M
x1 Unown TCG O
x1 Unown TCG A
x1 Unown TCG N
x1 Were Ball
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry - Using it to teach my Trapinch EMs Gust, Mud Shot, Signal Beam, and Focus Energy
x1 Halloween Candy - Feeding it to my Sneasel to raise his level from Lv.20 to Lv.22
Old 10-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #10
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

WEREWOLF BASKET
1x Were Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Fire Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG O
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG N

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
Spooky o.0
Picking up:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's
x1 Lottery Pass to win 1 of 3 Shadow pokemon.
*hugs haunter* wooh coins!
Giving to Hotstuff to learn hidden power water.
1x Were Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
Using on queendra to remember Octazooka, signal beam, razor wind, and clear smog
1xHalloween Candy
To be used on queendra raising her from 6 to 8
3x Fire Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG O
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG N[/color]

Also putting my finger on the ouija board and having Hercules my heracross look in the mirror.

Last edited by biggggg5; 10-30-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #11
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
1x Vampire Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Gold Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
Happy Halloween!

Picking up:
x5 Orange Gummis
x5 Black Gummis
x5 Purple Gummis
x1 Shadow Lottery Pass
x1 Super Pass
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 Haunter Plushie for me to glomp, giving me 5,000 coins.
x1 Vampire Basket containing:
- x1 Unown V Plushie for my Carnivine to enjoy, teaching him Hidden Power (Rock).
- x1 Vampire Ball
- x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry which I'll feed to my Charmander, teaching her EMs Ancientpower, Beat Up, Dragon Rush, and Metal Claw.
- x1 Halloween Candy to feed to my Duskull, raising her from Lv.18 to Lv.20.
- x3 Gold Gummis
- x1 Unown TCG D
- x1 Unown TCG I
- x1 Unown TCG N
- x1 Unown TCG E

And I'll stick my finger on the Unown Ouija Board, while my Lillipup takes a peek into the Haunted Mirror.

Thanks for all these neat gifts!
Old 10-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #12
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
1x Vampire Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Gold Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Picking up:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's
x1 Lottery Pass
x1 Super Pass
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 Haunter Plushie
x1 Unown V Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
x1 Vampire Ball
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry (Feeding it to Undine the Feebas to teach him EM's Dragonbreath, Mirror Coat, Hypnosis and Confuse Ray)
x1 Halloween Candy (Feeding it to Melantha the Absol to raise her from level 4 to level 6)
x3 Gold Gummi’s
x1 Unown TCG D
x1 Unown TCG I
x1 Unown TCG N
x1 Unown TCG E

Thank you so much for the gifts!

I'll stick my finger on the center of the Ouija Board and Keane the Scyther will take a look at the mirror. This will be very interesting to see! Thanks again!

Last edited by Itzatrap; 10-30-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #13
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Misdreavus It's Samhain for me!

Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

ZOMBIE BASKET
1x Franken Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Purple Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG D

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***

UPN wouldn't let me quote the second or third post. This post will be edited once I can, or if I can get someone to C+P and PM it.

Collecting:
5 Orange Gummis
5 Black Gummis
8 Purple Gummis
1 Lottery Pass for the Shadow Lottery
1 Super Pass
1 Ghost Ball
1 Haunter Plushie
1 Unown Z Plushie
1 Franken Ball
1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
1 Halloween Candy
1 Unown TCG M
1 Unown TCG I
1 Unown TCG N
1 Unown TCG D

Using the Halloween Candy on my Level 3 Shuppet, taking her to level 5. She learns Screech! She'll also hug that Haunter plushie, and POOF! it disappears. In its place stands a stack of coins, 5000 to be exact.

Letting my Foongus hug that adorable letter, which teaches her Hidden Power, of the Water variety. This plushie sticks around, unlike the previous one.

The Pumpkin Memory Berry goes to my Doduo, Sybil, who learns EMs Brave Bird, Natural Gift, Supersonic, and Faint Attack.

Lastly, my Foongus will also look into the Mirror

Oh, and I'll try out that spirit board.

My takeaway:

5 Orange Gummis
5 Black Gummis
8 Purple Gummis
1 Lottery Pass for the Shadow Lottery
1 Super Pass
1 Ghost Ball
1 Unown Z Plushie - just a regular plushie now
1 Franken Ball
1 Unown TCG M
1 Unown TCG I
1 Unown TCG N
1 Unown TCG D

Many thanks, and a Blessed Samhain to you all.

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 11-01-2012 at 08:55 AM.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #14
Toyo
hail

Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

ZOMBIE BASKET
1x Franken Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Purple Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG D

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
From Arn:
Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's
x1 Lottery Pass

Thanks Arn, the one under my bed, with teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red.

From Tess:
Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween

x1 Super Pass
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 Haunter Plushie

Thanks Tess, the one hiding under my stairs, with your fingers like snakes and spiders in your hair.

From Arc:
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night
THIS IS HALLOWEEN, EVERYBODY MAKE A SCENE

Picking up the Zombie Pack with:

1x Unown Z Plushie
1x Franken Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Purple Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG D

Also, using the Unown Ouija Board. *Cautiously puts hand on the center*

And now... the Haunted Mirror. I've heard of you. I AM NOT AFRAID! LET'S DO THIS, MAXWELL!

Maxwell the Buizel: *Stands in front of the mirror, ready to take on anything that comes*

Thanks Arc... the clown with the tear-away face...Here in a flash and gone without a trace...

*Tries feeding Halloween Candy to egg* Nope, this won't work. Here, Vincent, you could use a level.
*Lv. 2 Snover rose to level 3!*

And I think thats the only one I have to use here. Happy Halloween everyone~

Last edited by Toyo; 10-30-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #15
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

ZOMBIE BASKET
1x Franken Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Purple Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG D

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***

Happy Halloween Boyz and Ghouls! *groan*

x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's
x1 Lottery Pass
x1 Super Pass
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins - *Plushie flies out of my hands and into Elgyem's...all the way over in the PokeSpa and hugs it* "Really now Elgyem..." ^_^;
1x Unown Z Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use). - Takes plushie to give to Torkoal to hug.. *Plushie flies out of my hands floating over to Elgyem's, but I grab it in time* "Oh come on Elgyem. Not this one! It's for Torkoal! Hug it Torkoal!" Torkoal learns Hidden Power (Grass).
1x Franken Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry - feeds it to Surskit allowing him to learn the Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Hydro Pump, Psybeam, and Signal Beam.
1x Halloween Candy - feeds it to Heracross raising him from Lv.14 to Lv.15.
3x Purple Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG D

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Let's Ouija! *places finger on the center*

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***

I was hoping I could encounter the mirror in my time in FB. Let's see... *Elgyem floats over to the mirror* "No Elgyem! Not you! Heracross, step on up bud." *Heracross approaches the mirror while I hold Elgyem back*
Old 10-30-2012, 09:21 PM   #16
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
1x Vampire Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Gold Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
Thanks! Picking up:

5 Orange Gummi's
5 Black Gummi's
5 Purple Gummi's
1 Lottery Pass
1 Super Pass
1 Ghost Ball
1 Haunter Plushie, which I'll squeeze for 5,000 coins
1 Vampire Basket, including:
1 Unown V Plushie, which I'll use to teach Phorus (Eelektrik) Hidden Power Ice.
1 Vampire Ball
1 Pumpkin Memory Berry, which I'll give to Surus (Phanpy), to teach him EMs Ice Shard, Head Smash, Fissure and Heavy Slam.
1 Halloween Candy, which I'll take to the Bank.
3 Gold Gummi’s
1 Unown TCG D
1 Unown TCG I
1 Unown TCG N
1 Unown TCG E

Also, placing my finger on the center of the Unown Oujia Board, and letting my yet to be named Slugma look into the Haunted Mirror.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #17
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

WEREWOLF BASKET
1x Were Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Fire Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG O
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG N

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
Oh woah. Totally forgot about Halloween. ;^_^
Going to go with the Werewolf pack because I really, really like Werewolfs for some reason. ._.

Collecting:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's
x1 Lottery Pass for the Shadow Lottery
x1 Super Pass
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 Haunter Plushie (I can hold onto this, right?)
x1 W Unown Plushie (Same here?)
x1 Wereball
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Halloween Candy
x3 Fire Gummis
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG O
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG N

Feeding the Halloween Candy to Nihilia (Female Choroneko PURRLOIN WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER THIS), raising her from level 1 to level 3~
Also, feeding the Pumpkin Memory Berry to Nihilia to teach her the Egg Moves Yawn, Foul Play, Pay Day, and Encore.

I'm also going to see how my fortune lies with the Spirit Board!
Though I'm going to stay away from that scary Mirror. Probably. Unless I decide I need to do it for the sake of knowledge. But.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:53 PM   #18
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Send a message via Skype™ to takkupanda
Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

WEREWOLF BASKET
1x Were Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Fire Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG O
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG N

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
Picking the following up:

x5 Orange Gummis
x5 Black Gummis
x5 Purple Gummis
x1 Shadow Lottery Pass

x1 Super Pass
x1 Ghost Ball

x1 Were Ball
x1 Halloween Candy, which I'll be putting in the bank
x3 Fire Gummis
x1 Unown TCG M
x1 Unown TCG O
x1 Unown TCG A
x1 Unown TCG N

- Letting Tangela squeeze the Haunter Plushie to see it vanish and leave behind 5,000 coins which I'll be taking to the Coin Exchange

- Letting my Seedot hug Unown W plushie to teach her Hidden Power Rock and picking up the plushie left behind

- Feeding the Pumpkin Memory Berry to Seedot to let her learn EMs Bullet Seed, Defog, Nasty Plot and Foul Play

- Placing my finger on the centre of the Unown Ouija Board

- Letting Tangela stare into the Haunted Mirror! *Tangela goes and stares into the mirror to check out if anything is stuck in her tentacles*

Thanks for all the presents, Arn, Tess and Arc!

Last edited by takkupanda; 10-31-2012 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Redistributed presents to include Seedot whose adoption just got confirmed
Old 10-30-2012, 10:28 PM   #19
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

x1 Lottery Pass to win 1 of 3 Shadow Pokemon (thread)

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

PUMPKIN BASKET
1x Pumpkin Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Grass Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG F
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
Collecting the items quoted above and listed once again here:
From Arnold:
x5 Orange Gummis
x5 Black Gummis
x5 Purple Gummis

From enchantress:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 Haunter Plushie

From Arc Angel:
The Pumpkin Basket Unown Gift Basket containing ...
x1 Unown P Plushie
x1 Pumpkin Ball
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Halloween Candy
x3 Grass Gummis
x1 Unown TCG F
x1 Unown TCG A
x1 Unown TCG D
x1 Unown TCG E
Before I move on to the use of items, let's address the rest of Arc's offerings.

Unown Ouija Board: I'll place my finger on the center.

Haunted Mirror: I won't be participating.

Okay, so now to use those items which must be used tonight!

Using my Lottery Pass for a shot at winning 1 of 3 Shadow Pokemon (my post).

Using my Pumpkin Memory Berry to teach my Level 50 Mankey the level-up moves Covet, Low Kick, and Focus Energy which he apparently missed out on between Gen 3 and Gen 5 as well as the Egg Move Counter.

Feeding my Halloween Candy to my Level 10 Misdreavus to raise her level from 10 to 12. (Reminder to self to note this when picking her up from the Daycare next week.)

Thanks for the gifts and have a Happy Hallowe'en!
Old 10-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #20
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

WEREWOLF BASKET
1x Were Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Fire Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG O
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG N

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
Celebrating Halloween this year by going as a clone of myself.

- Feeding Shania the Sneasel the Halloween candy, raising her from Lv.8 to Lv.10.
- Feeding Shania the Sneasel the Pumpkin Memory Berry, teaching her the Egg moves Assist, Crush Claw, Punishment and Spite.
- Dahlia screechingly dives at the Haunted Mirror, wretched hatred burning in her eyes.
- Placing a shadowed finger on the Unown Oujia board.

Picking up:
x5 Orange Gummis
x5 Black Gummis
x5 Purple Gummis
x1 Shadow Lottery Pass
x1 Super Pass
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 Haunter Plushie
x1 Were Ball
x3 Red Gummis
x1 Unown MOAN

*lumbers off like a tired zombie*
Old 10-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #21
The Morg
Trying to send Christmas cards

Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
1x Vampire Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Gold Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
Halloween parties are the best kind! \o/

Picking up treats:

x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's
x1 Lottery Pass to win 1 of 3 Shadow Pokemon
1x Vampire Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Gold Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG E

Also placing a hand on the Ouija Board. Sure is crowded on here. =3=

Usage will have to come later as my online time is pretty limited!
Old 10-31-2012, 12:58 AM   #22
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

WEREWOLF BASKET
1x Were Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Fire Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG O
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG N

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
[/size]
Happy Halloween, everyone! Hecate and I plan on spending it watching horror movies and gorging ourselves on candy.

Picking up:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's
x1 Lottery Pass to win 1 of 3 Shadow Pokemon
1x Were Ball
3x Fire Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG O
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG N

I'll place a hand on the Ouija Board as well, but I think we'll be keeping our distance from the mirror.

Feeding the Halloween Candy to my Houndour, Hecate, raising her from Lv.7 to Lv.9, and feeding her the Pumpkin Memory Berry to teach her the EMs Thunder Fang, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, and Reversal.
She also tries to take a bite out of the Haunter Plushie, which apparently counts as squeezing, since there's suddenly coins everywhere...
Old 10-31-2012, 03:18 AM   #23
tau
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to tau
Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.

Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

PUMPKIN BASKET
1x Pumpkin Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Grass Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG F
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***

Picking up:

x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's
x1 Lottery Pass
x1 Super Pass
x1 Ghost Ball
x1 Haunter Plushie
x1 Unown P Plushie
1x Pumpkin Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Grass Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG F
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG E

Using:

x1 Halloween Candy on my Lv. 5 Zigzagoon, raising him to Lv. 6.

Doing:

I will place my finger on the Ouija Board.

I will allow Cail, my Hoothoot, to gaze into the Mirror.

Last edited by tau; 10-31-2012 at 03:21 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:53 AM   #24
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

WEREWOLF BASKET
1x Were Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Fire Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG M
1x Unown TCG O
1x Unown TCG A
1x Unown TCG N

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
I don't know why I'm doing this considering I'm not in the best mood around FB right now...

Picking up the following bank fodder:
x5 Orange Gummis
x5 Black Gummis
x5 Purple Gummis
x3 Fire Gummis
x1 Unown M card
x1 Unown O card
x1 Unown A card
x1 Unown N card
x1 Were Ball
x1 Ghost Ball

Picking up the following expendables and using as such:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween Candy, which will be used on my level 22 Honchkrow (lost the link to last level ;_;) taking him to level 24.
x1 Haunter Plushie, which will be Crush Gripped for 5000 coins, which is funny because I don't have a Regigigas...Oh, you silly Swampert, that's not how Seismic Toss works.
x1 Unown W Plushie, being hugged by my Aipom to learn Hidden Power (Ice).
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry, which...is missing from my hand and in the belly of the same Swampert, who seems to have learned AncientPower, Bite, Stomp and Sludge.

I'll be popping a phalange on the Ouija Board.

And it seems my Lunatone is gazing into the Mirror.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:02 AM   #25
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

From Arnie:
x5 Orange Gummi's
x5 Black Gummi's
x5 Purple Gummi's

Enjoy your Halloween.
Quote:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy trick or treating!
Quote:

Unown Gift Baskets

VAMPIRE BASKET
1x Vampire Ball
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry
1x Halloween Candy
3x Gold Gummi’s
1x Unown TCG D
1x Unown TCG I
1x Unown TCG N
1x Unown TCG E

Unown Ouija Board
(No tricks here guys!)

Haunted Mirror

***I Mean It!!!***
It's that time again! Picking up some presents for my Pokémon:

x5 Orange Gummi's for my Blaziken, Blaze, raising his IQ from 0-5.
x5 Black Gummi's for my beautiful Houndoom, Tempest, raising her IQ from 24-29.
x5 Purple Gummi's for Shade, my Haunter, raising his IQ from 12-17.
x1 Shadow Lottery Pass for my chance at obtaining a Shadow Pokémon to raise.
x1 Super Pass for some nice Monday extras.
x1 Ghost Ball for my inventory.
x1 Haunter Plushie *squishes tightly for 5,000 coins*
x1 Unown V Plushie - Teaches Hidden Power of your Choice when hugged (reverts to a normal plushie after use).
x1 Vampire Ball for my inventory.
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry for my pretty little Frillish, teaching her the Egg Moves Confuse Ray, Constrict, Mist, and Pain Split.
x1 Halloween Candy, also for Frillish, raising her from Lv.19-Lv.21.
x3 Gold Gummi’s for my little buddy Jaffa (Girafarig), raising his IQ from 5-8.
x1 Unown TCG D for my collection.
x1 Unown TCG I for my collection.
x1 Unown TCG N for my collection.
x1 Unown TCG E for my collection.

And ooooh! Ouija Board! *reaches out*
... while Agent S stares into the Haunted Mirror, the little Pachirisu keen to unveil the evil tricksters within!

Thank you!

Last edited by enchantress; 11-27-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records