UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2021, 07:43 PM   #1326
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Sandaa: You have hatched a Male Exeggcute! It knows the Egg Moves Giga Drain, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, and Synthesis!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Sandaa; 01-23-2021 at 11:37 PM.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:52 PM   #1327
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Sandaa: You have hatched a Male Exeggcute! It knows the Egg Moves Giga Drain, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, and Synthesis!
Picking up my lv.1 male Exeggcute with this massive artillery of EMs and placing it in a Friend Ball, thanks!

Last edited by Sandaa; 01-23-2021 at 11:36 PM.
Old 01-23-2021, 08:49 PM   #1328
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
SpinyShell: You have hatched a Male Magikarp!

Raves: You have hatched a Female Galarian Darumaka! It knows the Egg Move Incinerate!
Quote:
Raves: You have hatched a Male Galarian Slowpoke!
---

Things were quiet at Loch Bygone, unsurprisingly. With the recent Golett raid having been successfully suppressed by the raiders, and Alex's pokemon nowhere in sight, the question of who actually was running the show there was very quickly becoming a difficult one to answer. Things had only got more hectic as news spread of Alex's disappearance, and rumours around the mill had suggested that the recent temporal disturbances and his vanishing were related. None of this, of course, deterred the entity that stood in one of the shacks, nor to the considerably smaller one hovering around it.

To those who looked in at that moment, they would find the entities most unusual: aside from one of them being very large, both were completely mechanical in nature. The smaller of the two seemed to be blockier than the other, a main chassis with two protruding cuboids at either side forming shoulders, attached to which were a pair of spindly yet powerful limbs with tripod claws for hands, with no apparent legs save for a gently swaying formation of metal, the single glowing cyan eye on the front affixed to a small letterbox opening.

As for the colossus, it sported a much more humanoid appearance, though lacked any genuine head. Large legs met clawed feet of sorts, connected to a rounded base, though this one was more a pelvic chassis as opposed to the compounded, box-like torso. Two somewhat chunky armoured arms with fingered gauntlets on the end extended from halfway up, and where the shoulders would be on a human, this machine simply possessed a single formation remarkably similar to the small machine on the right, the left gouged out and presumably for the smaller to dock upon. The active shoulder held a third arm, this one much longer than the other two and bearing an odd wiry mesh on the end rather than a hand. In the centre, the machine's emerald eye seemed to focus on something on the table, as the long arm reached to work on it, though just above the machine some neon panel could be found, with one word glowing on it in the same tone as the eye of the mech: Manager.

What was presumably Manager's other shoulder whirred suddenly, detecting the approach of something. That something turned out to be the once Nosepass, which had recently evolved, and a small quadruped creature following. It appeared to be a Slowpoke, but with a wrinkled yellow forehead, and the allegedly Dopey pokemon looked surprisingly alert.

"Scanning...and registering! Subject appears to be a Slowpoke, Armorite variant, native to Galar. Would the manager wish to adopt the subject in question?" the small robot quickly whirred and beeped with a tinny, yet very much human voice. The Manager's upper body whirled around, the shrewd Slowpoke, while not physically swift, giving a curious yet knowing nod and a quiet "pooooke" in response.

"Hm. Sturdy body and lackadaisal stance hides sharp intellect and impressive potential. You came here for shelter, I presume? Or something else..." the Manager mused, deep baritone voice like the smaller machine seemingly synthetic but equally human. "You remind me of the noxious Salamence back in the ruin...then it will be decided. Codex, register the little one to our identity, and call them Speedy, to match their latent wit and tact."

"Certainly, Manager," the small machine known as Codex replied cheerily, before making the necessary preparations for the Slowpoke as it looked at the large magnetic pokemon hovering nearby and began to chat wisely to the rock type.

"I can confirm your suspicions on the pair here, Agent. However, I feel it prudent for us to keep this to ourselves for the time being, for their sakes..."

---

One large mountain stood towering above the forest, and on one of the cliffs stood some of the last few serpents of the once proud Ivytwine Vale, hiding under cover of some shrubbery. A few Ekans, two Servine and one battle-scarred Seviper, silent as all could be as wings fluttered overhead. The group of them dared not move a muscle nor breathe as the wings continued overhead before going quiet. One of the grass snakes tried to move their small arms, only for a glance from the Seviper to stop them in their tracks as the serpent silently poked their tongue out, sampling the air for threats, before giving the slightest motion of the head in the smallest of shakes. They would have to wait.

Several seconds passed, and as the snakes assumed that they were safe, the bushes they were in began to tremble. Suddenly, without warning, their safe haven had been wrenched from the rocks with tremendous force as the snakes found themselves face to face with the maddened eyes of a hovering bug type and two ogrelike creatures with great strength in their black hairy bodies, sneering coldly.

"Well, well. One must admit, this search has been, ah, tedious..." a velvety yet calculatedly sly voice drolled loudly as the Seviper tensed, staring at the eight-tailed fox before them.

"V-Vigil!" one of the Ekans cried out, as the Grimmsnarl closed in on the wriggling pokemon, grinning savagely as the infamous Ninetales of Grymwyrd Copse silently sat there, staring with cold eyes at the worms before Him.

"I made it my mission to rid my rightful domain of vermin, and so our crusade comes to a conclusion, though not as poetic as one's wishes would make it to be. Ah well, such is the way of life..." the fox monologued, before giving a flick of his tails. "Your rebellion and legacy ends here. Erase them."

At the command of the master of the forest, the Orbeetle got to work eliciting an array of hypnotic waves that stopped the snake pokemon from any tired resistance as the Grimmsnarl whipped their arms forth, snaring the terrified pokemon before using their great strength to hurl them clean off the cliff, to the despair of the Seviper as the last of the forest's serpentine inhabitants hurtled helplessly through the air to their demise. They screeched before making a feeble lunge for the Ninetales, who simply stopped them in their tracks with a psychic grab before dangling the last of the natural predators of the woods over the cliff.

"Your kind do not deserve the honour of last words," Vigil spat before violently twisting the Seviper at the middle, snapping their spine cruelly and eliciting a shriek of pain before dropping them to their demise. The four pokemon stood there, silent, before he spoke up once again.

"You can crawl out of that hole you've been hiding in, ape."

With grunts, the fairy brutes turned to a smaller cliff above them with a cave in it as the occupant lumbered out, arms folded as she sternly stared down at the tyrant and his cohorts.

"It has stopped staring. The Abyss will deliberate before passing Judgment, though one is curious on what brought you to this land," the white apelike pokemon crooned as icily as her typing. The pokemon continued to stare at Vigil, the Ninetales merely staring back.

"Expansion, of course. When foul humans infest one's lands, one must expand their horizons and venture forth to new horizons. I gave the natives ample opportunity to accept my position as master of the copse, and demonstrated my rights to reside here. Most accept me now, and the few who did not? Well..." he chuckled coldly, looking to the foot of the cliff and the broken figures at the foot of it.

"But what of you, ape? You must recognise this valley is now my territory, and while this extends to this mountain, rocky locales such as this are not my forte. No, this mountain belongs to the Grimmsnarl, and from the looks of things, your presence here is...unwelcoming. I am benevolent however, and shall give you until the sun rises to vacate these premises. Afterwards...I shall bear no command to what the Grimmsnarl do to anything still on these cliffs."

The words fell on vacant space, and as the cruel Ninetales piqued curiosity, the answer came in a hefty thud nearby, the resident having decided to take the offer calmly and leaping off the cliff with a sack of supplies, unceremoniously bowling over one of the ogres with her form as the other snarled in protest. The Darmanitan merely turned her head around, and gave one more statement before leaving the mountain to the beasts.

"Then a vacation shall suit me well. The Abyss does not speak softly, Vigil, and as the master of Aduro met their end, so too shall your downfall come at the claws of the ones you so spurned. This is no warning, nor promise, but the will of the prescripts of the Abyss, and their chosen continues to grow and learn. You would do well to keep fit as well, Grimmsnarl, for the mountain is ours, and not yours, and after this pilgrimage it will be to the death."

Wordlessly, the Galarian pokemon left the mountain, and their journey would take them far. However, such long treks were nothing to Gebura, and the long-lived ape knew fully well that her return would herald the beginning of the end of the Copse.

---

Wonderful!

First things first, I'll be picking up the chilly little lass in this Luxury Ball and then immediately using this Ice Stone on her to evolve her into Galarian Darmanitan. We shall name her Gebura and declare her ability, somewhat fittingly, as Zen Mode.

Secondly, we shall collect our Galarian Slowpoke in this Luxury Ball, and shall name him Speedy, declaring his ability as Own Tempo.

Last edited by Raves; 02-03-2021 at 04:41 PM.
Old 01-23-2021, 09:46 PM   #1329
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Quote:
SpinyShell: You have hatched a Male Magikarp!
Picking up this guy up and putting him in Pokeball 4/5 (from starter pack). Declaring his ability to be Swift Swim.
Old 01-24-2021, 07:01 PM   #1330
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
Nancy the Venusaur is still here from her time with Connor's Chikorita but she's got a busy schedule - now she's got a date with King Ghidorah's Tyrantrum and she'll be stealing my Old Spice Incense from her buddy Froslass for the occasion

Spoiler: show

Nancy the Venusaur

~ +
Species: Venusaur
Classification: Flower Pokémon
Type: Grass / Poison
Level: 98
Obtained: Obtained as starter on 22nd July 2006 - Evolved into Ivysaur on 11th June 2007 - Evolved into Venusaur on 13th August 2007
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Sassy
Bond: 34

Contest stats -
100 - 90 - 45 - 90 - 100

Level-up Moves: Amnesia - Power Whip - Tackle - Growl - Vine Whip - Growth - Leech Seed - Razor Leaf - Poison Powder - Sleep Powder - Seed Bomb - Sweet Scent - Synthesis - Worry Seed - Double-Edge - Solar Beam - Petal Blizzard - Petal Dance
Relearned Moves: Take Down
TM/TR Moves: Giga Drain - Sunny Day - Giga Impact - Sleep Talk - Earthquake - Rocktomb - Taunt - Dragonbreath - Flamethrower - Mega Kick - Bide - Safeguard - Shadow Claw - Venoshock
HM Moves: Cut - Strength - Rock Climb
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm - Power Whip - Ingrain
Move Tutor Moves: Outrage
FB Moves: Fatal Attraction

Magical Black Glass Rose
Fatal Attraction (Dark, Status)
Effect: The user emits a potent pheromone which causes opponents of the opposite gender to become infatuated with the user. The opponent is thrust into a berserk state where they become fixated on the user (as in Follow Me status) and damage against the user is slightly increased. The infatuation takes a large mental toll on the target, causing them to occasionally lose focus from attacking the user (about 50% chance) as well suffering psychological anguish that builds over time equivalent to that of a Toxic. If the infatuation is broken, the target’s mental state returns to normal.
Z-Effect: Resets lowered stat modifications
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ghidorah View Post
Dropping off Tyrantrum to breed with Pearl's Venusaur. Pearl keeps the egg.

Species: Tyrantrum
Level: 43
Type: Rock/Dragon
Obtained: The Hatchery
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Ability: Strong Jaw
Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Roar, Stomp, Draco Meteor, Bide, Stealth Rock, Bite, Charm, Outrage, Stone Edge, AncientPower, Dragon Tail, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Thrash, Dark Pulse, Fire Fang, Psychic Fangs, Head Smash, Rock Slide,
Evolves: From Tyrunt @ Lv. 39

Translation: It's hatching time for my tyrannical lil tyke

Old 01-24-2021, 07:56 PM   #1331
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Pearl's Perap: You have hatched a Male Tyrunt!
Old 01-24-2021, 08:06 PM   #1332
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Pearl's Perap: You have hatched a Male Tyrunt!
Picking up this dude of a dino in a Friend Ball [1/4] - going to be nicknaming him Tyson and declaring his ability to be Strong Jaw
Old 01-24-2021, 09:30 PM   #1333
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off my male Frillish to breed with Gary (Sandaa)'s female Dreepy; I keep the Egg. Thanks!

Frillish

Species: Frillish ()
Type: Water/Ghost
Level: 20
Bond: Quicklink
Nature: Bold
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves: Confuse Ray, Absorb, Bubble, Water Gun, Poison Sting, Night Shade, Water Pulse, Bubble Beam, Strength Sap, Dazzling Gleam, Rain Dance, Recover, Mist, Psychic, Hex
Evolution: >lv. 40>
Contest Stats:
Cool: 20
Beautiful: 20
Cute: 20
Clever: 20
Tough: 20
Birthday: January 15
Method of Obtainment: Caught at the Lake of the Moon
Old 01-24-2021, 09:31 PM   #1334
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
Dropping off my male Frillish to breed with Gary (Sandaa)'s female Dreepy; I keep the Egg. Thanks!

Frillish

Species: Frillish ()
Type: Water/Ghost
Level: 20
Bond: Quicklink
Nature: Bold
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves: Confuse Ray, Absorb, Bubble, Water Gun, Poison Sting, Night Shade, Water Pulse, Bubble Beam, Strength Sap, Dazzling Gleam, Rain Dance, Recover, Mist, Psychic, Hex
Evolution: >lv. 40>
Contest Stats:
Cool: 20
Beautiful: 20
Cute: 20
Clever: 20
Tough: 20
Birthday: January 15
Method of Obtainment: Caught at the Lake of the Moon
Dropping off my female Dreepy to breed with Zorchic's male Frillish, he keeps the egg.

Name: Yomi (female), Level: 20
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Mild Ability: Clear Body
Held Item:
Evolution: Dreepy --> lv.50 Drakloak --> lv.60 Dragapult
Attacks: Astonish, Infestation, Quick Attack, Bite
TM/TR/HM: N/A
Move Tutor(MT): N/A
Egg Moves(EM): Confuse Ray, Curse, Dragon Tail, Disable, Double Team, Grudge, Sucker Punch
Custom Moves(CM): Guardian Terrain
Bond: 50
Old 01-25-2021, 07:44 PM   #1335
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:

Species: Raichu
Calendar Date: September 12th
Name: Lucas
Type: Electric
Level: 69
Ability: Static
Nature: Rash

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: Aegis of Frost
Obtained: Trade
Moves-
Level-Up: Thunder Shock, Charm, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Sweet Kiss, Nasty Plot, Growl, Play Nice, Quick Attack, Double Team, Slam, Electro Ball, Feint, Spark, Agility, Discharge, Thunder, Light Screen, Nuzzle, Wild Charge
Egg Move: Thunder Punch, Electric Terrain, Present, Wish, Charge, Fake Out, Tickle
TM/TR/HM: Thunderbolt, Liquidation, Hyper Voice, Outrage, Stone Edge, Return, Throat Chop, Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Dragon Pulse, Cut, Play Rough, Heat Wave, Frost Breath
Move Tutor: Iron Tail, Signal Beam
Other: SM Shadow Bolt, AM Volt Tackle

Quote:
Picking Lucas up and dropping him back off to breed with Zelphon's Eevee. I'll be keeping the egg. That's both his breed slots.
Hatching my Eevee and picking up my Raichu!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-25-2021, 09:13 PM   #1336
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Lil'twick: You have hatched a Male Eevee! It knows the Egg Moves Charm, Double Kick, Tickle, and Wish!
Old 01-25-2021, 10:18 PM   #1337
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Lil'twick: You have hatched a Male Eevee! It knows the Egg Moves Charm, Double Kick, Tickle, and Wish!
Claiming this lovely boy and naming him Ribbon! Putting him in this Luxury Ball (10/10)

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-28-2021, 01:09 PM   #1338
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Dropping off one Flying Egg for incubation.
Hatching.
Old 01-28-2021, 01:14 PM   #1339
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Ironthunder: You have hatched a Male Ledyba! It knows the Egg Moves Encore and Dizzy Punch!
Old 01-28-2021, 01:36 PM   #1340
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Ironthunder: You have hatched a Male Ledyba! It knows the Egg Moves Encore and Dizzy Punch!
Claiming, putting in a Pokeball.
Old 01-29-2021, 05:03 PM   #1341
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Dropping off my Female Snover to breed with Emp's Tangrowth. I'll be keeping the offspring.

Quote:

Species: Snover @ Poke Ball
Name: Lumi
Level: 21
Type: Grass / Ice
Ability: Soundproof
Nature: Relaxed
Held Item:
Obtained: Trade with myahoo.
Birthday: December 31
Bond: 2
Bio:
Level Up Moves: Leer, Powder Snow, Leafage, Razor Leaf, Icy Wind, Mist, Grass Whistle, Ice Shard, Swagger
Technical Machine Moves:
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves:
Egg Moves:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp View Post
Dropping off my Male Tangrowth holding Old Spice Incense to cross pollinate with Connor's Snover

1o.

Tangrowth♂ Mojumbo Level 57 Nature Relaxed Ability Regenerator

Code:
Wring Out
Natural Gift
Constrict
Block
Absorb
Bind
Stun Spore
Growth
Mega Drain
Vine Whip
Poison Powder
Ancient Power
Knock Off
Giga Drain
Sleep Powder
Slam
Tickle
Power Whip
Ingrain
Grassy Terrain
Leaf Storm
Worry Seed
Leech Seed
Nature Power
Power Swap
Ancient Power
Amnesia
Confusion
Flail
Endeavor
Bullet Seed
Rollout
Poison Jab
Cotton Spore
Arm Thrust 
Shockwave
Rage Powder
Sweet Scent

Time for the noodles!
Old 01-29-2021, 05:05 PM   #1342
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Connor: You have hatched a Male Bulbasaur! It knows the Egg Moves Giga Drain, Grass Whistle, and Magical Leaf!
Picking this guy up and placing him into a Friend Ball (1/3).
Old 01-29-2021, 05:20 PM   #1343
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Connor: You have hatched a Male Tangela!
Old 01-29-2021, 05:43 PM   #1344
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Connor: You have hatched a Male Tangela!
Picking this young chap up in a Heavy Ball (4/4).
Old 01-30-2021, 02:35 AM   #1345
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Dropping off my female Flygon to breed with Mask's Dratini, he keeps the egg.

Name: Khepri (female), Level: 54
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Lonely Ability: Levitate
Held Item:
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Sonic Boom, Bite, Dragon Dance, Laser Focus, Astonish, Sand Attack, Bide, Feint Attack, Bulldoze, Supersonic, Crunch, Dig, Dragon Breath, Superpower, Feint, Fissure, Mud Slap, Sand Tomb, Rock Slide, Dragon Tail, Screech, Earth Power, Bug Buzz, Sandstorm, Earthquake, Uproar, Hyper Beam, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Boomburst
TM/TR/HM: Air Slash, Flamethrower, Fly
Move Tutor(MT): Bug Bite, Earth Power, Giga Drain, Heat Wave, Laser Focus, Mud Slap, Rock Slide, Scorching Sands, Superpower, Uproar, Air Cutter, Body Slam, Defog, Double-Edge, Dragon Pulse, Dual Wingbeat, Endure, Fire Punch, Fury Cutter, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Mimic, Ominous Wind, Outrage, Roost, Scale Shot, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Swift, Tailwind, Throat Chop, Thunder Punch, Twister
Egg Moves(EM): Bug Bite, Earth Power, Endure, Feint, First Impression, Flail, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Gust, Mud Shot, Quick Attack, Signal Beam
Advanced Moves(AM): Draco Meteor
Hatching!
Old 01-30-2021, 03:15 AM   #1346
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Maskerade: You have hatched a Male Trapinch!
Old 01-30-2021, 05:15 AM   #1347
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Maskerade: You have hatched a Male Trapinch!
Wooo! Putting it in my... eerr, Mummy Ball for now because I'm bad at inventory management.

--------------

Dropping off my Female Gyarados, along with my Old Spice Incense, to breed with TKF's Male Sceptile. I keep the Treecko baby.

Name: Levias
Level: 25
Bond: 0
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Hardy
Ball:
Obtained: Trade with Prof. Enigma
Raid Victories: 1
Level-up Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Rage, Thrash, Flail, Leer, Splash, Tackle, Twister, Bite, Whirlpool, Ice Fang, Brine, Scary Face, Waterfall, Crunch
EM/MT Moves: Dragon Pulse
TM/TR Moves: Power Whip
Old 01-30-2021, 11:08 AM   #1348
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Dropping off my Male Granbull to breed with Iron's Female Alolan Vulpix. I'll be keeping the egg.

Species: Granbull
Calendar Date: November 20th
Name: Crumpet
Type: Fairy
Level: 24
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Lax

Pokeball: Luxury
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Hatchery
Moves-
Level-Up: Charm, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Scary Face, Tackle, Tail Whip, Outrage, Bite, Lick, Headbutt,
Egg Move: Smelling Salts
TM/TR/HM: Brick Break
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 0
Picking Crumpet up as well as hatching this egg!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-30-2021, 11:40 AM   #1349
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Lil'twick: You have hatched a Female Alolan Vulpix! It knows the Egg Move Charm!
Old 01-30-2021, 12:18 PM   #1350
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
Lil'twick: You have hatched a Female Alolan Vulpix! It knows the Egg Move Charm!
Picking her up, naming her Cream, and putting her in this Luxury Ball (1/2).

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records