UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Free RP Zones

Old 04-29-2017, 02:05 PM   #1
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Phantump The Tree Grove: Home of the Mother Tree (POKEMON RP ONLY)

In days past, the Tree Grove was an incredible attraction for all manner of human visitors. In particular, a mysterious, gigantic tree known only as the "Mother Tree" once drew in researchers from across the land to the small grove in which it resides. The species of the tree, or indeed how it grew so large in the first place, has baffled scientists for centuries; even more baffling is the fact that the Pokemon who live in the giant tree appear to be smart enough to have formed their own little civilization, with a crude form of government, their own architecture and plenty of social interaction. Complex pathways and waterways at the base of the tree, structurally magnificent hollows within the tree trunk for hiding and relaxing and suspended tires and swings for play are all the handiwork of some particularly industrious Pokemon. These Pokemon fought particularly hard against researchers and trainers who were intent on studying/catching them, and in recent years, a ban has been placed on any humans from entering the grove in which the Mother Tree resides, since researchers, scientists and trainers were considered destructive to the unique natural habitat this wonderful tree provided for these Pokemon. Recently, however, the Fizzytopian government has reassessed their ban, and while they still do not want humans intervening in the Tree Grove, a statement has been made allowing trainers to drop off their Pokemon at the Tree Grove for fun and relaxation. It seems as if the Pokemon of the Mother Tree look forward to having some Pokemon-only company!

From the bustling treetops where flying-types build their nests to the deep network of underground tunnels that weave between the tree's mighty roots where ground Pokemon like to make their caves, to the inner hollow of the tree where dark and ghost types are rumored to play, there is something here for nearly every species of Pokemon. The Machamp at the entrance will be sure that your pesky trainer won't follow you in. Check in with the nice Furret at the counter, slither, scamper, fly or swim on in, and enjoy everything that the Tree Grove has to offer!
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 03:16 PM   #2
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Man," said Meowth with a grin. "It's about damn time we came back here!" Indeed, it had been a while since any of the Pokémon owned by Keith Masters had an opportunity to set foot in the Tree Grove.

"Boy, you said it," nodded a Timburr walking not too far behind him. "And Willow agrees, too."

"As long as me and Aria can grab a nice snack without any problems," stated a Carnivine holding hands with a Roserade. "Last thing I need is a repeat of the Raticate incident. That was just embarrassing. I mean, how was I supposed to know Raticate could know Flame Wheel?!" he added defensively, for Meowth and Millicent had started chuckling at this.

The remaining two Pokémon, a pair of female canine Pokémon, exchanged looks. One of them had a pointed tail and two sharp horns, and the other had a paintbrush for a tail and a pawprint on her back. "I take it you and Meowth will be spending most of the time together?" asked the Smeargle.

"Heh, yep," the Houndoom grinned. Without waiting for her teammate to respond, Ruby walked up behind Meowth, picked him up by the tail in her teeth, and casually flung him onto her back. Meowth had not been expecting that at all, but at the same time he seemed to have no objections to it

Chromium rolled her eyes. "If anyone needs me, I shall be finding the inspiration for my next masterpiece," the Smeargle stated, before wandering off by herself.

"Yeah, me and Willow are gonna check out the big tree," said Millicent. "She says it reminds her of this tree back in the forest she lived in when she was alive."

"Enjoy," said Aria, the Roserade already smiling at the Carnivine she remained, to this day, so smitten with. "I know I'm gonna enjoy myself today," she added.

Fang grinned. Even if he wasn't always grinning due to how his head was structured, he would be grinning right now nonetheless. "You and me both," he replied.
Old 04-29-2017, 05:13 PM   #3
Heather
Naga's Voice

Near the edges of the Tree Grove, a lone Misdreavus manifested itself, unaccompanied by any other Pokémon, at least for the time being. The Screech Pokémon seemed just as impassive and disconnected as always, not really caring that he had come here alone. In fact, it meant that Heather wouldn't come to bother him. 'Twould be a brief respite at the very least. Arceus knows the girl had a nose for trouble, what with that one weird lady from the bar, the loud, hyper one with a taste for bad alcohol, apparently possibly knowing his Trainer's deepest secret now, which was worrying enough. The Ghost-Type needed a break, and here he could have it. Magus began to wander the grounds aimlessly, looking through the leaves and branches. The few wild Pokémon he saw took no notice of him. Even manifested like this, if he didn't draw attention to himself, he didn't necessarily attract it.

Such is my existence now...doomed to be a wanderer. Hopefully not much longer, but given all the time we've had to waste what with Heather's...business, the day just seems to float just ahead of me, taunting me...Someday soon can't come soon enough. the Misdreavus thought wistfully, making his way towards the Mother Tree.

There was a reason Magus was drawn to this place, always disappointed that he was not allowed to visit prior. This was, in truth, his homeland. In days past, as a mere normal Ralts, he had lived here, before humans began trying to study the Tree. Alas, he had been caught by a crafty researcher with brutal Pokémon, other Shadow Pokémon as he would soon find out. He hadn't been able to visit in so long...it was nice to be able to return, even if no one at all would remember him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 02:50 AM   #4
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

6 pokemon entered the grove, an espeon that was a shade lighter than others with her forehead gem shining a pale white. Behind her was an Aron with a fedora on looking eager to meet new pokemon. After him was an Axew that was in shades of red instead of the usual green. Cuddled up next to him was a Parachisu that was painted bright pink with a purple stripe. They seemed to be only concirned with each other. Next was a plusle dyed a deep red who seemed to be relaxing for the first time in awhile. Finally in last was a nummel with a dreamy look on her face.
The espeon turned around and addressed her crew telepathically I'm hoing to go find a nice rock to sun bathe in, what are all you guys going to do?
The Aron grinned cheekily "I'm going to go check out the ladies."
The espeon rolled her eyes Of course you are Erin.
The Parachisu smiled "Smaug-chan and I are going to spend some alone time.".
The Axew nodded but said nothing.
Doesn't surprise me, Kyray. the psychic type remarked.
The Plusle bounced up and down I wanna find someone to fight." she announced, giving the air a few practice jabs.
The pale pink pokemon shook her head Just be careful Ruby.
Lastly, the nummel spoke "I'm going to continue the search for the man of my dreams"
The Espeon nodded You go Valrie.
as the pokemon disperessed a few cries of "see ya later Frieghya." were heard.
Frieghya smiled and trotted off to find a nice warm rock.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:46 PM   #5
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Millicent had been heading off in one direction, but she paused for a moment, apparently listening to something her piece of lumber was saying, before nodding and changing direction abruptly. "Oh! Hey, Magus," Millicent said- sure enough, she came across the Misdreavus she and Willow had met previously. "Willow had a feeling you were here."

Hello, Magus, Willow's voice sounded in the Ghost-type's head. Good to see you again.

Chromium wandered the Tree Grove aimlessly, admiring the arboreal atmosphere. And yet... she had yet to see anything to inspire her next masterpiece. Then, however, she spotted a Plusle, whose entire body seemed to consist of varying shades of dark red. It was an unusual color scheme, and while the Smeargle couldn't say for sure that it was inspiring her, she found it intriguing enough to approach the Plusle, walk around her for a better look. "Hmm," she murmured. "Very interesting."

Meanwhile, it surely wouldn't be long before the pink Pachirisu and red Axew would come across another pair of Pokémon- both of them Grass-types, and both of them currently chowing down on a few unfortunate Bug-types. They had just missed the majority of the carnage, but Aria was wiping Burmy blood off her mouth with what appeared to be the sad remnants of its Plant Cloak, while Fang was using a shard of Metapod shell as a toothpick.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:13 AM   #6
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

RUBY:
Ruby had a sense she was being followed. Sho she stopped so she could listen. After awhile the plusle turned around to see a smeargle with a purple tail-tip following her. "Can I help you?" she asked suspiciosly.

SMAUG AND KYRAY-CHAN:
Kyaray gassped at the carnidge and dashed behind smaug who stood protectively in front of her. "Don't worry Kyaray my dear I will defend you." his grumpiness lost at the thought of a threat to his mate.

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 05-01-2017, 02:01 PM   #7
Heather
Naga's Voice

Magus snapped to attention as a pair of familiar voices reached him. Sure enough, Millicent and Willow both had come as well. It had been a long time since they'd last met, but it felt like yesterday still to the Misdreavus.

Greetings Millicent, Willow. I trust you both have been well through all this time? What brings you here today, might I ask? For my part, I'm just taking...a personal day, really. the Misdreavus greeted the pair. And what better place to unwind than my old birthplace, the Mother Tree? Such a wonderful place. he finished, a relatively happy note in his voice.

Quote:
Old 05-01-2017, 05:46 PM   #8
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

It wasn't long before the Plusle realized she was being followed. Chromium walked around Ruby, eyeing the red Plusle with interest. "I am the artist Chromium," she stated. "Your coloration intrigues me," she said to the Plusle. "You might just be the inspiration I've been after for my next masterpiece. What's your name?"

As Fang and Aria concluded their meal, they noticed that another couple had arrived. A pink and purple Pachirisu, currently cowering behind a red Axew. The Grass-types exchanged looks at this, then looked back at the newcomers. "Hi," Aria said. "Um... why are you hiding?" she asked the Pachirisu.

"If it's because you saw us eating just now," added Fang. "Two important things you ought to know. One, we're both full. And two, neither of you got to worry about us going for you anyway. One of my best friends is a Haxorus, so I tend to not eat Axew, just out of principle."

"And we try to steer clear of Electric-types in general when we're after a snack," added Aria. "So... I'm Aria, and this is my boyfriend Fang. What are your names?" she asked.

Quite well, thank you, Willow responded.

"Keith dropped a bunch of us off here," Millicent explained as the Misdreavus asked what brought them to the Tree Grove. "It's a nice place, we all like it a lot."

Ah, so you were born here? Willow asked Magus. I imagine this was a wonderful place to grow up. The forest I myself grew up in had a large tree not unlike the Mother Tree, so it sort of reminds me of home myself.

Old 05-01-2017, 10:29 PM   #9
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
OOC: So I'm not gonna be italicizing my pokéspeech here since lol they're all Pokemon I assume they'd all understand one-another anyway, and I won't need to differentiate between humanspeech and pokéspeech in the tree grove

"So remind me again: Where the hell are we going?"
In any other region but Fizzytopia, seeing a large gaggle of random Pokemon roaming the streets unchaperoned by a trainer would be cause for alarm. Fizzytopian residents had gotten used to it however, trusting that the Pokemon were owned by someone responsible. Unluckily for them, Michael wasn't the responsible type. So it was with the greatest of ease that his trio of monkeys were able to simply disappear without him noticing. The three of them set off on a little adventure of their own. Well, two of them did, the third decided to come along to make sure the other two didn't get in trouble.
"Somewhere called 'The Tree Grove', Red. A mere... 5 kilometers away from where we're supposed to be - you know, back at home?" Green replied, with a resigned sigh. Maybe, if they were lucky, Michael would let them off easy for sneaking out. He returned his focus back to the guidebook he was reading - if he was stuck going along with this, he might as well study the location a little bit.
"And why did we have to bring the Brady Bunch with us?" Red continued, jabbing his thumb back in the direction of another trio of pokemon - a Spinda and Mudkip following them, pulling a chest on wheels, and a Gligar hovering nearby. His remark had gotten an angry "hey" from the Mudkip in front of the cart, but he paid it no heed as he turned to Blue.

"Actually, better question: why did we have to bring the prop box with us?!"
"Because Michael never lets us use the fun stuff without his supervision. Luckily for us, he can't supervise us where we're going." Blue answered as if it were obvious. Green audibly groaned, before giving his brothers an exasperated look.
"May I remind you of how many rules we're breaking here?" Green exclaimed, throwing his arms out in front of him. Blue gave the Pansage a playful jab on the shoulder.
"Oh, relax Green. There's this thing called "fun", maybe you should learn about that next."
Green huffed, before returning back to his book. The gaggle of pokemon walked through the entryway to the grove without any hassle for the guards, and gasped at the marvel that was the Mother Tree.
"Here we are folks, the Tree Grove! Now what should we do first?" Blue asked, clapping his hands and rubbing them together thoughtfully.
"U-uh... I think we should start by stopping the box, ehehe..." Spencer replied sheepishly. The Mudkip pointed towards the now runaway trunk (that Percival had managed to accidentally get on top of along the way) which was speeding quite quickly away from the team.
Luckily for Percival, the trunk had managed to make a complete stop before hitting anyone. Unluckily, it was a complete stop due to a Gligar quite forcefully pinning herself between the trunk and the floor. Momentum carried the Spinda forward still, sending him flying right into a Smeargle and Plusle who unfortunately had been close enough nearby.
"Many apologies, I hope I hadn't interrupted anyone when I dropped in! Ohoho!" Percival said, unfazed by the flying lesson he had just been given, to Chromium and Ruby, bowing in respect.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You know, there were possibly a million safer ways you could have calculated to stop the prop box without risk! Why would you possibly choose that one?!" Green asked Shauna incredulously, as she made her way back up to the group with the prop box in tow.
"Because none of the safer ways would have been flashy enough." Shauna replied as if it were obvious. Blue chuckled.
"She's right you know. Anywho, what do you think we should play first?" He asked, unlocking the padlock that kept the chest shut. He flipped the lid back with a flourish, and dived on inside, tossing out objects at random...

Spoiler: show
Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:26 PM   #10
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Ruby smiled "Thanks, my name is Ruby." The plusle was then distracted by a spinda crashing nearby "Are you alright?" she asked.
Smaug relaxed a bit "I am Smaug and this is my mate Kyray-chan."
The Parchrisu hopped out from behind her mate and bowed with her paws in front of her "Koneatchi wa Fang-san and Aria-san."

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-02-2017, 08:10 AM   #11
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

PALAHO
ālae morientēs noctis

Palaho took flight at the cusp of dawn, before the sun took hold and the light of daybreak was nothing more than a flicker in the imagination of the heavens. There was a tree that was said to reach the stars themselves and Palaho wanted to see it for herself, skeptical of its grandeur. On mighty wings she flew through the cold and dark morning air, Kauka still asleep in the rick, warm feathers on her back, and she navigated the winds carefully to protect her precious cargo. If this 'Mother Tree' was even half as spendid as the rumors held, she wanted her prodigious little sister to see it as well, and to behold the majesty of heaven and earth -- not that she would say such things out loud.

KAUKA
fīlia cāra eclīpsis

Kauka had partially awoken at the sensation of being lifted onto her older sister's back, but the warm and familiar sensation of her feathers was comforting and lulled her back to sleep quickly. Through the long flight she slept; through brisk winds and the cries of migrating Swanna and even through the eventual, brilliant break of dawn which wash over her and her sister both in extravagant hues of orange and pink. Her dreams were sweet and her slumber deep in the safety of her winged cradle, and instinctual trust thus far unbroken between her and Palaho.

~*~

They arrived a bit before high noon, the sun still on its languishing climb towards its pinnacle. It was warm, but not yet overwhelmingly so, and the grove was buzzing with activity. Pahalo landed on a bare branch of the Mother Tree; one that jutted out away from the rest of the structure and appeared to mostly be home to Bug-type Pokémon. A few poked their heads out of their hidey-holes our sack cloaks to see what had rattled their home, but quickly retreated upon seeing the massive Flying-type. Palaho paid them no mind. Instead -- her body stooped forward to keep her back level for her precious little sister -- she cooed softly at the young Vullaby.

"Kauka darling, Kauka, we've arrived," she breathed, with a warmth not afforded any other living creature. The young Vullaby made a hiss and a rattle that most would mistake for complaining, but in reality they were little more than the involuntary sounds of stretching. Awkwardly, clumsily, the plump and groggy fledgling slid from the Mandibuzz' back, nearly missing the branch in the process. With her long neck and quick reflexes, Palaho grabbed her by the back of the skull she wore with her bill, and helped her get her footing. Kauka yawned.

"Good morning," she warbled, to her older simbling.

"Child, it's nearly noon," Palaho admonished, amusedly.

"Noon, noon," Kauka parroted. She peered down at the ground, at all the little specks milling about, and cocked her head. Those were Pokémon, she knew, even without being about to ascertain the details of their appearance. "Shall we play?"

"Do you not want to see the tree?" Palaho asked. She tried not to sound wounded. Kauka nuzzled her fat body up against hers, and the sense of betrayal dissipated.

"I see the tree," Kauka assured. "It will look bigger from down there."

Palaho exhaled. She couldn't argue with the child. Taking flight again, she seized Kauka's pilfered skull again, this time in her talons -- thick claws wrapping through the nasal orifice -- and jerked the Vullaby into the air. Kauka squealed with delight as she was lifted, enjoying the thrill of the ride as she was carried by her breeches to the ground.

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Nerd Violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 07:58 PM   #12
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The Plusle smiled at Chromium's words, introducing herself as Ruby. "Ruby, hmm," remarked Chromium. "Good to meet you- what in the...?" she added, for at that moment, a bunch of Pokémon had come to a stop right before them, having rode a runaway trunk the whole way. One of them, a Gligar, had very bravely and/or foolishly volunteered her body as a crude, painful, but undoubtedly effective braking system. Chromium exclaimed indignantly as another of the group, a Spinda, proved that the laws of physics were still very much in effect- namely, by continuing to fly forward as the trunk came to its abrupt stop, and slamming into the Smeargle and Plusle. She was about to admonish the Normal-type for risking injury to such a talented artist, but held her tongue, admittedly satisfied by the Spot Panda Pokémon's prompt, sincere, and completely voluntary apology. "No harm done, I suppose," conceded Chromium. "And your timing could indeed have been worse- at least I have yet to start my next masterpiece. As soon as I can procure a suitable canvas, I shall immortalize the likeness of this most intriguing Plusle. Exactly the inspiration I've been searching for!" As she spoke, she held up the tip of her paintbrush tail, watching intently as she changed the color of her tail paint from its default purple to a shade of red. She glanced back and forth between the tail and Ruby, and adjusted the shade ever so slightly. This kept going on as she tried to get the exact hue she was going for.

The Axew and Pachirisu relaxed as Fang and Aria explained that they wouldn't see them as potential prey, and that even if they would, they were currently too full to care about such things. The Axew introduced himself as Smaug, and the Pachirisu as Kyray-chan. It quickly became clear that the Pachirisu spoke Japanese, at least to an extent. "Nice to meet you," smiled Aria, the Roserade giving a respectful bow. "I'm sorry if we scared you earlier- those who aren't used to our eating habits tend to get a little freaked out the first time."

"Yeah," nodded Fang. "So, uh, Smaug, do you hunt for prey, too?" he asked. "That Haxorus friend I mentioned, he's a pretty good hunter, and he's been one since he was an Axew himself."

As the Mandibuzz and Vullaby descended, among the first to notice them were Meowth and Ruby (the Houndoom, not the Plusle). "Eh?" Meowth remarked as he saw them coming in for a landing nearby. "Hey, Ruby, I seen dose two before," he stated. "Dey was in da Bar dat one time. Ain't neva met dem, though, dere was too much goin' on... wat do you tink?" he asked.

"Let's meet them," grinned the Houndoom. She led the way over to where they were landing. "Hi," she greeted them. "Name's Ruby. This here's Meowth," she added, giving a playful nip at the Normal-type as she spoke. Meowth winced at the bite, but had a genuine smile on his face nonetheless.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:32 PM   #13
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Allah and Kauka had hardly hit the ground in a laughing, rolling mess of feathers and talons, when Pokémon were upon them. Palaho was less than pleased that their playtime was interrupted, but the young Vullaby's eyes lit up at the sight of Ruby, recognizing the evolutionary lineage if not the species.

"A Houndour," she chirped in her throat, bouncing towards the Houndoom once she and her sister had become disentangled. Palaho shook the dust from her feathers and scrutinized Ruby and the Meowth; had she the capacity to emote with her mouth, she would have scowled.

"That is a Houndoom," she corrected, patiently. "Pouli will evolve into a Houndoom, eventually."

"Evolve, evolve," Kauka sung, circling the large beast fearlessly. Palaho was not overly concerned; she recognized the Meowth from times previous as being a non-threatening entity. Reluctantly, she resigned herself to entertaining their company.

"This is Kauka. I am Palaho."

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Last edited by Nerd Violence; 05-02-2017 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:56 PM   #14
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

RUBY-
Ruby giggled and struck a few expirimental poses.
SMAUG AND KYRAY-
Smaug though for a moment "I have hunted a few Ratata in my time." he thought aloud.
Kyaray smiled "Smaug-chan is a very good hunter. He provides our Ledyba chef with fresh meat to cook with. I provide after dinner entertainment by singing and dancing." the Parachrisu did a spin as she said this.

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-04-2017, 10:10 AM   #15
Heather
Naga's Voice

Is that so? Magus responded mirthfully to both Millicent and Willow alike. Indeed, this was a wonderful place to live. No shortage of food, plenty of company, and lots of peace and quiet. Perfect for a then-Psychic type like myself, as it were. he continued, before a realization struck him.

By the way...I've heard rumors in the wind that the new League is going to help furnish every Trainer with a Secret Base. Even though Heather's been...busy these past many months, that was always something she wanted. Something about it being a safe place, she says. If it does end up happening, I'm sure she'd enjoy some company once things settle down. Magus offered, suddenly seeming a bit bashful. Er, sorry if I keep talking over you. Things have been hectic, so I'm a bit frazzled... the ghost said nervously.

It was at this moment that an Emolga swooped into the area, not looking too pleased.

"Magus, would it kill ya to have let us know where you were going before you vanished?" it said, landing with a huff, before noticing the Timburr. "You must be Millicent and Willow, I take? Magus mentioned having a good talk with you. I'm Grace." the Emolga asked as she introduced herself.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2017, 01:04 PM   #16
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Nice ta finally meet youse," Meowth nodded. "I saw da two o' youse back at da bar dat one time." Ruby, meanwhile, smiled, her tail wagging as Kauka circled her, chanting "evolve, evolve".

"Rattata, huh?" grinned Fang. "You got some good taste. Me and Aria prefer bugs for the most part, but we won't say no to a nice, juicy Rattata. In fact, a Rattata was Aria's very first kill," he added.

The Roserade smiled. "I was still a baby Budew, so I was able to unleash an intense pollen at my enemies. I did this to a bunch of Rattata to stun them, before using Absorb to further weaken them. Then, once the Rattata wasn't able to fight back anymore, I chowed down," she grinned.

"I kinda wish our friends were here with us," remarked Fang. "Marvolo would probably like to meet you, Smaug. Rattata are a personal favorite of his.

Meanwhile, Aria's eyes lit up as Kyray mentioned how she entertained others. "You dance?" she said. "May I see some dancing?" she requested. Fang smiled, knowing how much Aria appreciated dancing. Between the hunter of an Axew and the dancing Pachirisu, the couple had some striking similarities to the Carnivine and Roserade.

Magus remarked on what a wonderful place the Tree Grove was to live, before going off on a different subject- the newly established Elite Four. Except they were still just three at the moment, but more to the point, among their aims was to set up all Trainers with Secret Bases. The Misdreavus explained that if Heather ever got such a place, that she might like some company. Before either Millicent or Willow could respond, Magus added an apology for potentially speaking over either of them. It's quite all right, Willow assured Magus. I'd be glad to relay this to Keith, and I am certain he would be glad to visit. As would I, for that matter, she added.

"Yeah, same here," nodded Millicent. Then, Grace flew in, greeting Millicent and Willow and introducing herself. "Yep! Name's Millicent," grinned the Timburr.

And I am indeed Willow, confirmed the voice emanating from the piece of lumber.

"Grace, huh?" added Millicent. "Cotton mentioned you, said you gave him a good fight."
Old 05-04-2017, 11:08 PM   #17
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Smaug nodded "I bet I would."
Kyray nodded and started dancing like the Japanese popstar she was named for. It was a very cute dance and she began to hum to keep herself on beat.

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-06-2017, 11:32 AM   #18
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Percival staggered to his feet, and (quite ungracefully) shook the dirt out from his fur. He stood up straight - well, as straight as a constantly wobbly Spinda could, and saluted quite dramatically with a wide beaming confident smile on his face.
"I'm fine, I'm fine! The laws of physics are nothing in the face of JUSTICE!" He told the Smeargle and Plusle proudly.
"You require a canvas, fair maiden? Then fear not! I, Percival, shall bring you a canvas! FOR JUSTICE!" Percival cried, before rapidly tottering out of the grove. A short while later, he returned, coated almost entirely with ink but with sketchpad held triumphantly above his head.
"Tadah! One canvas for you, ma'am!" He beamed, handing the pad of paper to Chromium

Spoiler: show
Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 01:01 AM   #19
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

"Nice is a strong word," Palaho remarked, bland and disinterestedly, taking a moment to preen her ruffled alula before returnig her attention to Kaula. "This is an acceptable way to pass our time only because Kauka is fascinated by your friend."

"Friend," Kauka chirped, in a scrutinizing tone. Pouli the Houndour was what one might call her best friend -- Palaho excluded -- and it was fascinating to see a glimpse into her future. She finally stopped her pacing in front of the large hellhound, peering up with a cocked head and an unreadable expression. "Did it hurt?" She asked, in a grave and macabre tone, a smile evident in her voice even if it wasn't on her face, the imobile natire of a bird's bill rendering her largely expressionless; it afforded her an eerie countenance which she shared with her sister. "The bones must grow! Snap and pop, snap and pop!"

Palaho snickered at Kauka's greusome onomatopoeia.

NANI

puella florum

Nani had heard her teammates talking about a great tree in the days prior. They hd only left that morning, being able to travel as the Murkrow flies and all, but she had left some days before. Despite this, they had beaten her to it, as they young Machop had to traverse the hard way on foot. She didn't mind -- she hadn't been trying to get there before them -- and in fact she was happy for them that they were getting to see they 'great tree' they were so excited about. Rather, Nani just wanted to meet new friends, in the hopes that someone might understand her.

It was hard being a Fighting type that didn't like to fight. It was hard being a masculine individual with feminine hobbies. Humans had a hard time reconciling the complexities of her character and more often than not foisted stereotypes on her, only to become frustrated when she didn't adhere to them. Through these experiences, she had become quite shy, but she desperately wanted to overcome this; she desperately wanted friends.

Tired and sweaty, having hiked for a day and a half to reach her destination, Nani was overjoyed when the Mother Tree finally came into view. The first individuals she came across were not natives, however, but what appeared to be other travelers like herself, struggling with a large trunk of sorts. Nervous but eternally friendly, she approached with slow steps, to where a Panpour appeared to be rooting through the contents while his friends stood aside helplessly as the contents were thrown around.

"E-excuse me?" She broached, quietly, fiddling with the lei around her neck out of habit. "Do you n-need help with anything?"

Old 05-09-2017, 01:32 AM   #20
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"You should maybe come by our Trainer's Secret Base sometime," Fang offered Smaug. "You can come hunting with us. There's a bunch of us like to get together and go out hunting sometimes. Besides me, Aria, Marvolo, and Norbert, there's also Lenny- he prefers to eat Eggs, but he's really good at helping us plan how we're gonna attack our prey. And there's Pisces- most foulmouthed Basculin I ever met, but a damn good hunter, even on land. Kyle's probably one of the most respected members of the team, and he helps out a lot on these hunts, though being a Heatmor, he's at his best when we hunt Durant. Oh, and there's Gold, he's a Feraligatr. Moves pretty fast for someone his size."

Aria watched with interest as Kyray danced around. It wasn't long before the Roserade started to join in on the dancing herself, never having been one to simply sit on the sidelines and do nothing when there was a perfectly good excuse to dance. Fang caught sight of Aria dancing, and started watching, giving a small, happy sigh as he gazed at the beautiful Roserade.

Chromium raised an eyebrow at the Spinda's behavior, to say nothing of how covered in ink he was upon returning with a sketchpad, which he then handed over to Chromium. The Smeargle, saying nothing, extended several vines from her armpits, and took hold of the sketchpad with them. "...Thank you," she finally said. "By the way, you got a little something right... uh... all over," she added, before turning to Ruby. As she was using Vine Whip to hold the sketchpad, this left her front paws free, and with her right paw, she grabbed hold of her paintbrush-like tail. A grin graced the Smeargle's face as she set to work. Her tail paint changed colors at great speeds as she commenced work on a portrait of Ruby.

"Yeah, Ruby's pretty fascinatin'," Meowth nodded. "She and I, uh, we's a bit more den just friends, though," he added with the smallest of smiles.

Ruby chuckled as Kauka asked if it hurt, realizing after a moment's confusion that she was talking about evolution. "It felt a little weird," she conceded. "But I wouldn't say it hurt. You definitely feel the changes happening, but it feels more weird than painful. You're gonna evolve someday, aren't you?" she asked the Vullaby.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:19 PM   #21
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Smaug looked excited "Sounds fun." he remarked before getting absorbed in his mate's dancing.
Just then Kyaray began to sing out loud. the song was peppy and light, while also being fun to dance to. It was also entirely in Japanese.
Ruby heald perfectly still as her portrait was painted.

Hater of loss meme
Old 05-10-2017, 04:34 AM   #22
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

"Hm," Palaho mused, thoughtfully, before bluntly concluding: "I would think something larger would suit her. If not a canid, at least a Persian."

"A Persian, a Persian," Kauka cooed, in alignment with her sister, though it wasn't clear if she understood, or simply agreed with her sister by virtue of it being her sister. Her attention returning to Ruby, she fluttered her stubby, underdeveloped wings, and puffed out her chest with some semblance of pride, and after a few shifts in posture, it became evident that she was imitating the posture of a Mandibuzz. "I will evolve; like Palaho, like Palaho!"

"You will be magnificent, my little sundrop," Palaho cooed, with much more kindness than she offered Meowth; it was nearly as if two different individuals were talking. "What are you most excited for?"

"To fly!" She chirped, easily. "I shall touch the sun! The sun!"

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Old 05-10-2017, 08:58 PM   #23
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Magus remarked on what a wonderful place the Tree Grove was to live, before going off on a different subject- the newly established Elite Four. Except they were still just three at the moment, but more to the point, among their aims was to set up all Trainers with Secret Bases. The Misdreavus explained that if Heather ever got such a place, that she might like some company. Before either Millicent or Willow could respond, Magus added an apology for potentially speaking over either of them. It's quite all right, Willow assured Magus. I'd be glad to relay this to Keith, and I am certain he would be glad to visit. As would I, for that matter, she added.

"Yeah, same here," nodded Millicent. Then, Grace flew in, greeting Millicent and Willow and introducing herself. "Yep! Name's Millicent," grinned the Timburr.

And I am indeed Willow, confirmed the voice emanating from the piece of lumber.

"Grace, huh?" added Millicent. "Cotton mentioned you, said you gave him a good fight."
Grace's expression darkened a little at the mention of her fight with Cotton. "Agh, that puffball. I never expected a cotton candy blob to have multiple Fire moves to its name, that's for sure! We'll need a rematch once I'm a bit stronger. Aaaaaanyway, Magus, just coming in ahead to let you know the rest of the crew's coming soon. A new addition and, well, don't judge Ryuko's outfit too harshly, alright?" she said.

Ryuko's outfi-? the Misdreavus' inquiry was cut short as the Plusle came into view, bounding down a nearby slope, sporting a small, full-body bunny suit that fit her perfectly...well, except her tail still stuck out, presumably through a hole cut for it, but she didn't mind. Behind her, a small, pale blueish white fox followed, looking around nervously, small bits of ice showering over its fur. Ah, I see your Easter hunt bore fruit. the ghost said. The new one, what is their name? he asked Grace.

"Heather named her Danni. Danni's already really attached to Heather, so she's a bit nervous being away from her." Grace explained. Magus nodded, and gave a warm smile when the Alolan Vulpix and Plusle approached.

Ryuko, good to see you. That look suits you quite well, I must say. And, Danni, it's good to make your acquaintance. I'm Magus. the Misdreavus introduced himself. as Ryuko waved a cheerful hello to Millicent and Willow, remembering her time with them.

"N-Nice to meet you, M-Magus..." the Vulpix replied timidly. Magus realized there wasn't much he could do to reassure the Vulpix, but Ryuko decided to step in for him, gently patting the Vulpix's side.

"Don't worry! Magus uses a lot of big words, but he's nice!" the Plusle said, giving Danni some comfort (and Magus a little embarrassment). "Anyway, Magus, you should see how the Base is coming along! It'll be ready any time now!" Ryuko gushed, Magus chuckling with a nod. It was nice to see things finally coming together in some way.

Quote:
Old 07-10-2017, 11:48 PM   #24
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

OOC: First and foremost, holy crap, I can't believe I forgot to respond to this. I'm usually on top of things when it comes to replying to free RP areas. I want to apologize to everyone I've been keeping waiting.

Fang nodded. "It's a lot of fun," he confirmed, though considering just who seemed to have his full and undivided attention at that moment, it wasn't clear whether he was referring to hunting or watching Aria dance.

Meanwhile, Aria continued to dance. She didn't know the words to the song Kyray was singing, of course, and so she did not sing along, though by no means was this lessening her enjoyment of this experience.

Chromium worked intently on the portrait, her tail a mere blur at some points, the tail paint changing color almost constantly, though usually remained some manner of red. At last, she turned the canvas around, revealing a beautifully painted portrait that captured Ruby's likeness magnificently. "Ta-da!" declared the Smeargle.

Meowth scowled at Pahalo's words. "Bu- Wat- A Persian?!" he spluttered indignantly. "I'll have youse know-"

"Relax, Meowth," grinned Ruby, before turning to the Mandibuzz. "I'd pick Meowth over any canid or Persian any day of the week," she stated, making clear her stance on the matter in no uncertain terms. "Even from within my Egg I knew how I felt about him." She turned her attention back to Kauka, smiling as the young Vullaby proudly declared her intention to evolve, complete with adorable attempt to mimic said evolved form's posture. "Touch the sun?" repeated the Houndoom. "Ooh, yeah, you really gotta fly high to do that, don't you? The Houndoom's smile widened. "You'll do it someday," she nodded. "I'm sure of it."

Millicent chuckled. "Yeah, Cotton's got a lot of different attacks. And if you think that's something, you should meet our Qwilfish," she grinned. Then, Grace revealed that some other Pokémon were coming in. Ryuko Millicent remembered, albeit without the bunny suit. The Timburr wasn't especially fond of said bunny suit- her Trainer had one just like it, though the Fighting-type made it abundantly clear that she would not under any circumstances wear it, believing that it would make her look ridiculous. That said, she wasn't hating how it looked on Ryuko- the Plusle very clearly pulled off the look quite well. Though she did need to stifle a chuckle at the mental image of the look Anion would no doubt have on her face if forced into a bunny suit and made to stand beside Ryuko. Unlike Millicent, the Minun loathed the bunny suit, and far beyond simply refusing to wear it, had actively tried to destroy it more than once. "Hey, Ryuko," Millicent greeted the Plusle. "And hi there... Danni, right?" Millicent added, now addressing the... Vulpix? One of her teammates was a Vulpix, but Danni looked very different from Sunny. "I'm Millicent, and this is Willow."

"It's nice to meet you, Danni," Willow's voice sounded in the Alolan Vulpix's head.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:04 AM   #25
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

"How sweet," Pahalo remarked, in regards to the enduring love of the pair, though how sincere the statement was was dubious at best. Extending her long neck forward to preen the ruff around Kauka's own, she gave the little Vullaby a nudge with her strong bill.

"Why don't you show them your trick, my darling?" she encouraged. Kauka's eyes lit up eagerly. Hopping away, she shook her feathers out, shifting the brilliant, gold-tinged plumes under the moonlight until the iridescence caught in the moonlight just right, reflecting with a dazzling gleam back at Pahalo, Ruby, and Meowth. Having known what to expect, Pahalo was clever enough to shield herself with a wing, a mischievous snicker rolling out of her throat in thick, shaking rasps; she knew very well what she had coerced her young ward into doing to her fellow dark type. Kauka was less aware, however, simply proud of the ability she had mastered and simply eager to show it off to whoever would watch.

Meet me at
Spirit ★ World

!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Free RP Zones