UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 03-07-2014, 04:05 PM   #1
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Schadenfreude
UPN PASBL: Mew The Gato (c) Vs. Rule19 (a)

It's that time of the day again... Time for ASB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew The Gato View Post
Singles
Equilevel 1
C(Mew) a(me)
3v3
Slapstick
Strict 24 Hour DQ
Return=KO
Lawn Arena

Any fast referee who can ref every day has my permission.

Now, here's a match between two new faces. In the Challenger box, we have Mew The Gato, who has a name that reminds me of Gatomon from Digimon Adventures. On the Acceptor side, we have Rule19, whose avatar gives this referee pleasant flashbacks to Pokemon Stadium. Battle stations, allons-y!

So we're all clear on the rules:
- This match is a singles match. Both trainers use one Pokemon at a time.
- Both trainers submit a squad of 6 Pokemon and only 3 will be used in this match. A trainer loses when 3 of their Pokemon are KO'd.
- For the purposes of this match, all Pokemon will be considered to be Level 1.
- Switching out is considered a KO unless the Pokemon is recalled by a switching move such as U-Turn or Baton Pass.

The match will progress as follows:
- Mew The Gato posts his squad.
- Rule19 posts his squad and send out his first Pokemon.
- Mew The Gato sends out his first Pokemon and orders an attack.
- Rule19 orders an attack
- Schadenfreude refs the battle, and then the battle order reverses.
- Rule19 orders an attack.
- Mew The Gato orders an attack.
And so on...

The arena chosen for this match is the Lawn Arena:

Quote:
Lawn (Outdoor. Standard Arena for Outdoor Battles): A basic, standard terrain. Nothing special. The "Grass Field" arena from the Indigo Pokémon League in the anime is a prime example of a Lawn Arena.
Special Rules: None

I will be reffing the standard 6/9 and x2/x3 for SE. Time to get the ball rolling.
Schadenfreude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:31 AM   #2
Mew The Gato
Smile

I always forget to get a non uplevel Fire and Electric Type. Now, I have to pay.

And the Digimon reference is intentional.

Agnibandar - Monferno Level 2 (Male)

Spoiler: show

Quote:
Monferno (Fire/Fighting): When threatened, Monferno increases the size of its flame to appear larger then it really is in order to intimidate its oppponent. If a Pokémon would reasonably be afraid of Monferno, said Pokémon will be slightly less effective in battle. The members of Chimchar line are extremely good climbers, allowing them to scale most walls and surfaces and swing from vines and branches with ease. The Chimchar line also gets a boost in the power of its Fire attacks when low in health.
Agnibandar started out small. He was born in a tribe of the Chimchar Line, and was always one of the weakest of the tribe. Even among the rookie Chimchar, he was considered pathetic. His parents had expected better out of him...

Agnibandar's tribe had very strict laws and code of conduct. One noticeable mistake, one Mach Punch to the face. Make a significant one, your head earns a Brick Break. Make a blunder, and Close Combat hits you black and blue.

That is not to say he was not loved. His parents -- and by extension, the elders of the tribe, always had faith in Agnibandar. They say potential, but also realized that he had special needs. He was not a normal Chimchar.

Of course, nothing comes without a price. Sometimes, it is harsh training that pull you through, sometimes torture, sometimes a specific form of discipline... and sometimes, destiny. The latter hit Agnibandar hard.

His tribe was devastated. Attacked not by whom they considered an enemy, either. In fact, the offender was their ideal, their guardian, and the one they respected above all -- the legendary Ho-oh.

They were shocked out of their wits. How could Ho-oh, such a prominent figure in lore, such a significant symbol of righteousness and kindness... commit such an offense? How could he betray their trust? No one knew. Not a single Pokemon had an idea. Unfortunately, there was not time to think. The elders had to protect the young.

Agnibandar ran and ran, trying to escape Ho-oh's fiery wrath. Unfortunately, the giant, mighty flaps of the phoenix's wings allowed it to swiftly gain ground upon all the Pokemon trying to escape. Most did not survive. And neither was Agnibandar going to.

At least, until his parents stepped in. They knew they stood no chance against the mighty Ho-oh. However, they had not lost faith in Agnibandar yet. They were determined to protect their child, even at the cost of their lives. With the Power of Love, they managed to stall Ho-oh long enough for Agnibandar to reluctantly escape.

By then, even though they were naturally faster than Ho-oh, they had been hurt too much to have the strength to escape. Instead, they perished, with the last happy thought that their child was safe. They died as heroes on that day.

Agnibandar was still young when he became an orphan. He used to dislike the strict treatment in his tribe, but as he realized what had happened, he understood that all that was for his own good. Vowing to live up to the elders' expectations, he broke down, crying.

Agnibandar, little by little, taught himself how to survive in the wild, alone. He remembered the things taught to his at his tribe, and realized how those skills, seemingly insignificant then, were so vital for his survival.

Later, after he had got used to survival in the wild, accepting that as his life, he learned about something that awakened immense fear in his heart. The rumours said that Ho-oh had been seen near the mountain range where he currently was.

The poor Chimchar was reminded of all the details, as if the attack had occurred only the previous day.

However, while he was overcome with fear, he also had anger sealed deep inside his heart. Ho-oh had killed his parents. He had to defend their honour -- he had to make Ho-oh pay.

He made his way to the summit of the mountain. Climbing the steep and tall mountain, he was extremely tired, but his anger gave him the strength to move on, and finally come face-to-face with the phoenix.

Ho-oh did not attack, but seemed to have memories of his own reawakened. As if he had a vague memory of seeing Agnibandar before.

Agnibandar, on the other hand, let his blood rush to his head as he attacked the giant, fiery bird. His enemy was surprised, seeing such a small Pokemon have the guts to challenge him. Nonetheless, he fought back -- but this time, he only intended to defend himself.

The decisive blow landed -- and Agnibandar collapsed. He had lost. He had failed to avenge his deceased parents. And he blamed himself for their death. He was disappointed with himself, and was even sadder that he could not defend his parents' honour.

In a quick surge, he shouted out all he had to say to Ho-oh. If he could not attack physically, he would do so verbally.

The shocked Ho-oh suddenly remembered it all -- how he had caused death and carnage. And what the reason behind it was. Trying to keep his composure, Ho-oh told him why he had attacked the tribe -- he was agitated. The Bell Tower, where he used to perch, had been destroyed. Seeing his previous home destroyed, Ho-oh has lost control of his emotions, and had gone on a rampage.

Agnibandar sensed the remorse in Ho-oh's words, and also realized how similar their histories were. Both had had their homes destroyed. Both were overcome with anger and grief.

Impressed with Agnibandar's courage and determination, Ho-oh gave him part of his power. A mystical skill that would help him in the years to come, as Agnibandar went through the process of evolution, evolving into a Monferno with a special ability.

Hidden Power: Ice

Special Training: Surea (Fire)
When Agnibandar is first sent out, the weather, if applicable, turns into harsh sunny weather for five rounds. As a drawback for this wonderful power, Agnibandar loses the ability to use Gunk Shot, Stealth Rock, Double Kick, Frustration, Aerial Ace, Toxic, Flame Charge, Flame Wheel, and normal Sunny Day. This is because his focus on maintaining the aura reduces his usual elemental versatility by a lot, and he cannot use Flame Charge and Flame Wheel because focusing on this Special Training made him forget how to use them.

Chatur - Grovyle Level 1 (Male)

Quote:
Grovyle (Grass): Thanks to the small hooks on their feet, Grovyle are able to scale most vertical walls. Grovyle cannot be intimidated easily, and are therefore more resistant to Fear-inducing attacks. When low in health, Grovyle's grass type attacks get a small boost in power.

Tara - Clefairy Level 1 (Female)

Quote:
Clefairy (Fairy): It is less shy than a Clefable, but is still made a bit nervous from large crowds of people. It is easily intimidated. Clefairy and Clefable can jump high and far, and can use their wings to fly (not fast or well, but they can). The Clefairy family cannot see in total darkness, but they can see better than most in low-light. Due to their practice with a wide variety of moves, they rarely master any one off type and as such suffer from the Normal types limited type energy.

Mendakh - Frogadier Level 1 (Male)

Quote:
Frogadier (Water): Frogadier is quite agile and able to scale and cling to horizontal and vertical surfaces for a short period of time. It has an extremely keen sense of aim, and is able to reliably hit targets with projectiles even at a significant distance.

Gato - Espurr Level 1 (Female)

Quote:
Espurr (Psychic): Espurr's Psychic abilities are somewhat underdeveloped, requiring slightly more focus than normal to execute Psychic attacks. Using a move, it can raise its ears to expose its telepathic organ, giving it a slight boost to its Psychic attacks for a drop in accuracy.
Gato has a Thousand Yard Stare. That is the first thing that shall come to your mind when you see her. As least in her Espurr stage. At first glance, you shall also think that she is very creepily... dull. As if she is mute, and never speaks. Truth is, however... Gato is a very friendly Pokemon. Unlike others of her species, which are either restraint or just plain oblivious, she is extroverted and optimistic, although quick to anger, too. She has a personality of any usually cute Pokemon that you can think of. For example, one of the most popular Pokemon, Pikachu itself!

This is because she has been exposed to... different environments than most other Espurr. She has been fending for herself since an young age, with neither her, or anyone else she knows having any idea of where her parents are... or even whether they exist. While she was by no means weak, there is a difference between being able to wrestle with physical threats, and shooting them from afar. The latter is not always enough -- especially when being ambushed or sucker punched.

Due to her extroverted nature and experiences in the wild, Gato usually prefers fighting up close, although fighting from far behind is not usually a problem. Instead of making opponents levitate and then smash them into a wall or something, like others of her kin, she prefers to walk right up and punch enemies in the face. Regularly doing so, of course, has had changed her almost completely from the sky and withdrawn Espurr she once was...

Special Training: Cat's Paw

Due to the reasons for her change, mentioned in her biography, Gato has gained Fighting Type familiarity, and has also picked up the Moves Drain Punch and Aura Sphere. In return, she cannot use the Moves Disalarming Voice, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Assist, Psyshock, Dream Eater, Trick Room, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Safeguard and Payback because being left in the wild meant that there was no one to teach her those Moves.

Bharibharkam: Onix Level 1 (Male)

Quote:
Onix (Rock/Ground): Onix are large Pokémon, and are able to burrow through hard materials with their Dig attack easily (such as concrete). Onix can see in the dark.

Last edited by Mew The Gato; 03-08-2014 at 01:51 PM.
Mew The Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:52 AM   #3
Rule19
Pokemon Trainer

torkoal lvl 2 (female)
Gastly lvl1 (female)
ralts lvl 1 (male)
riolu lvl 1 (male)
Totodile lvl 1 (male)
bergmite lvl 1 (male)

Good luck, lets start with making things 3 spooky 5 her?/him? Gastly your up
Rule19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:04 AM   #4
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Great, a chance to level. Bharibharkam, take all his attacks, then use Payback. If he is not biding afterwards, use Earth Power."
Old 03-08-2014, 05:36 AM   #5
Rule19
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Payback (DK) -- This move is only usable when the user is going second. The user waits for the opponent to finish all of its attacks for the round, and then surrounds themselves in a dark aura before slamming back into the target. For every attack that the user was struck with, the power of the dark aura increases, dealing moderate damage if it is hit with one move, dealing significant damage if it is hit with a two move combo, and dealing massive damage if it is hit with a three move combo. Energy usage is proportional to the aura’s power.
I will abuse that, Energy ball then float up and spew a smog onto it, as it trys earthpower on grass.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:15 AM   #6
Mew The Gato
Smile

I forgot. Do I get to re-order, Schadenfreude?
Old 03-08-2014, 12:09 PM   #7
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

Hey Mew, Frogadier is actually a Level 2 acquisition, meaning that possessing it in a squad is illegal if you already have a Grovyle, Monferno and a Clefairy, all of which are Level 2 acquisitions. Moreover, bringing more than one Uplevel increases the chance of any Uplevel disobeying your orders.

Mew The Gato, please repost your squad. Rule19 will be allowed to repost a new squad in response.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:14 PM   #8
Mew The Gato
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
Hey Mew, Frogadier is actually a Level 2 acquisition, meaning that possessing it in a squad is illegal if you already have a Grovyle, Monferno and a Clefairy, all of which are Level 2 acquisitions. Moreover, bringing more than one Uplevel increases the chance of any Uplevel disobeying your orders.

Mew The Gato, please repost your squad. Rule19 will be allowed to repost a new squad in response.
I am a Trainer Level 2, so I can have all of them, because this is Equilevel, not Equiall. Chatur is not my uplevel, I just forgot to edit in the level. Treat it like a Level 1. Agnibadar is my only uplevel.

So, can I re-order? If yes:

"Bharibharkam, use Quick Burst Substitute, then use Earth Power."
Old 03-08-2014, 12:19 PM   #9
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew The Gato View Post
I am a Trainer Level 2, so I can have all of them, because this is Equilevel, not Equiall. Chatur is not my uplevel, I just forgot to edit in the level. Treat it like a Level 1. Agnibadar is my only uplevel.

So, can I re-order? If yes:

"Bharibharkam, use Quick Burst Substitute, then use Earth Power."
Gah, personally, I think that's all misleading, so I'm going to give both you and Rule19 the opportunity to change your squads. Is that a final 'yes' that your current Squad will remain the same? If so, please edit in the current Levels for them.

Taking that option, since it'll restart the entire process, will also inadvertently allow you to reorder, which is what you seem to want anyway.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:51 PM   #10
Mew The Gato
Smile

Done.

Rule 19, your turn.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:11 PM   #11
Rule19
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Gah, personally, I think that's all misleading, so I'm going to give both you and Rule19 the opportunity to change your squads. Is that a final 'yes' that your current Squad will remain the same? If so, please edit in the current Levels for them.

Taking that option, since it'll restart the entire process, will also inadvertently allow you to reorder, which is what you seem to want anyway.

I knew they were TL2, its equal lvl 1 as nothing changed why is their a reorder, as that just a low blow for me as they are TL2 an not TL1 we know about the Attack description.

Sorry if I sound like a prick, I have done things like this to its just seems to me as "I don't like my orders so Ill change them to benefit me."

Last edited by Rule19; 03-08-2014 at 04:20 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:12 PM   #12
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule19 View Post
I knew they were TL2, its equal lvl 1 as nothing changed why is their a reorder, as that just a low blow for me as they are TL2 an not TL1 we know about the Attack description.

Sorry if I sound like a prick, I have done things like this to its just seems to me as "I don't like my orders so Ill change them to benefit me."
I'm giving you a chance to reorder, because Mew might have changed her squad. This way, you can change your squad too, if you'd like.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:17 PM   #13
Rule19
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
I'm giving you a chance to reorder, because Mew might have changed her squad. This way, you can change your squad too, if you'd like.
Thats the thing they dind't, its just I am about to go against a giant death rock snake that's going to type spam me to back death.When that plan to TS me failed they wanted a reorder not as of squads but the attack, I would have no problem if it was a squad error but its not.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:27 PM   #14
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Thats the thing they dind't, its just I am about to go against a giant death rock snake that's going to type spam me to back death.When that plan to TS me failed they wanted a reorder not as of squads but the attack, I would have no problem if it was a squad error but its not.
You can change your squad to bring other Pokemon. It's as if we're going back a few steps, and Mew has only just posted her squad. Honestly, she hasn't even picked Onix yet, so the ball is still in your court.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:30 PM   #15
Rule19
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
You can change your squad to bring other Pokemon. It's as if we're going back a few steps, and Mew has only just posted her squad. Honestly, she hasn't even picked Onix yet, so the ball is still in your court.
Le sigh, I have only 7 pokemon so I keep them the same, this really sucks in my mind. Ralts Ill start with.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:57 PM   #16
Mew The Gato
Smile

Fine, I shall keep Onix to let you typespam with those Grass and Ice Type moves. That should compensate.

"Bharibharkam, Body Slam. Twice."

Quote:
I am positive everyone gets to re-order when the Payback mistake is made. They would be considered illegal orders, and a re-order shall be necessary.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:26 AM   #17
Rule19
Pokemon Trainer

lets go for a double team, then magical leaf
Old 03-10-2014, 07:01 PM   #18
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

ROUND 1: Onix Leaves You Behind
Onix vs Ralts

Welcome to the Lawn Arena. Clouds lazily drift above, allowing rays of light to peep and fall onto the lush grassy field beneath. Two Trainers, both dressed in red, approach the two spots demarcated for them. They catch each other's flinty looks.

The Referee, a young man wearing a golden badge, speaks aloud:

"We now begin the Pokémon Match between Mew The Gato and Rule19," he says, opening his palms. "Here is the data on their chosen Pokémon."

Quote:
Ralts (Psychic/Fairy): Ralts's empathic abilities make it very in touch with its opponent. Attacks that deal with the opponents mental state are more effective. Teleporting also requires slightly less energy.
[Psychic]: Psychics are considered to automatically be familiar with psychic abilities. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and toss Pokémon. If facing a non-bug, non-dark opponent, psychics can sense their opponent somewhat, making accuracy reducing attacks less effective.
[Fairy]: Fairys are slightly more adept at support moves than most pokemon and use slightly less energy to perform them. Fairies prefer natural environments and will fight more enthusiastically there. Any attack used by a Fairy type which manipulates the environment is slightly more effective owing to the magical energies involved and attacks which boost allied pokémon is slightly more effective at providing a buff. Fairies dislike fighting in urban environments.

Onix (Rock/Ground): Onix are large Pokémon, and are able to burrow through hard materials with their Dig attack easily (such as concrete). Onix can see in the dark.
[Rock]: Rock types generally have hard bodies, which makes them resistant to unskilled (non-fighting) blows. However, most are so heavy that they will sink in water, so they stay away from deep-water sources if possible. Rock types prefer heat to cold.
[Ground]: Ground Pokémon are considered to be immune to electricity while standing on the ground. If a Ground Pokémon is in the air, they take 75% the normal damage from electric attacks. If a ground type is wet, electric attacks affect it normally (unless the Pokémon is naturally wet/slimy, like Quagsire).
The Referee says loudly, "And let's begin in three... two... one. Release!"

Two PokéBalls soar upwards, releasing two jets of red light. One coalesces into a ground-snake called Onix, while the other jet of light morphed into a dainty Fairy from the Ralts species. Initially, they eye one another, barely an arm's length away from the other. Wariness reflects in their posture. However, the battle erupts with bedlam. Onix raises his tail and Slams it onto Ralts, who barely has any time to react. A truck of mass, which incidentally outweighs Ralts by 31.7 times, squashes the beleaguered Fairy on the grass, creating a gigantic imprint of the snake's Body on the lawn. Ralts whimpers, when Onix finally lifts the tail off him. Luckily, Pokémon are rather hardy creatures and this match is operating under Slapstick conditions, or else more than significant damage might have been dealt.

Ralts nurses his aching body; sparks of pain throb up and down his arms. He needs to push through the urge to capitulate, though. Indeed, a Pokémon must be brave. With that thought firmly entrenched in his mind, Ralts summons a glut of energy and adorns himself with it. A blur occurs when Ralts darts back and forth, creating a slew of four identical Ralts. These Double Teamed images smirk in unison at the confusion etched on Onix's face. A game of hide-and-seek is blossoming.

After a while, Onix grunts and decides to Slam down his entire Body onto the Ralts on the far right... who turns disappears with a comical "pouff". A Double Team Copy, it seems. Four more Ralts remain, and one of them is the true Fairy. Contemplating how to ascertain the truth Ralts from the copies, Onix scratches his head with his tail. A riddle within a conundrum, indeed.

Exploiting this window of opportunity, Ralts bookends the round by firing a deluge of Magical Leaves at Onix. The Grass shurikens slam into Onix, who howls in pain. This use of Grass energy reveals the true Ralts, as the clones finish. Onix glares, as the full breadth of his fury reveals itself.

---

Ralts has used a great deal of energy, dipping into his limited Grass pools. Onix has used a good deal too but slightly less than Ralts.

Onix has taken a gargantuan hit, thanks to the super-effective damage. Ralts is a bit off behind, although this match can still can either way.

-Rule19 to order
Old 03-10-2014, 08:03 PM   #19
Rule19
Pokemon Trainer

Fairy...... oh wow, Lets use our SC and first off the move, confuse ray if it works calm mind if not be dodgy
Old 03-11-2014, 01:51 AM   #20
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Psych Up after his Calm Mind, because Moves are still likely to actually happen under confusion. Then a super effective Heavy Slam."

Quote:
Two Trainers, both dressed in red
But I am not even human!
Old 03-12-2014, 06:40 PM   #21
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

nb: As a medical student, I have full days of classes this week, which accounts for the less-detailed reffings, compared to Round 1's descriptions. Right now, I'm doing this over my phone. Apologies. More detailed and better reffings will come after the weekend.

ROUND 2: Slam Dunk
Onix vs Ralts

The lawn bristles when Ralts concentrates and aims a scintillating Ray at Onix, altering the cogs inside Bharibharkam's mind. After the ghostly deluge concludes, one can clearly sense that Onix is Confused: the snake is practically drooling at the moment. Metaphorical Pidgeys fly circles around Onix's head.

Exuberant, Ralts fist-pumps and decides to use this moment of opportunity to summon some Psychic energy and Calm his Mind. A serenity of zen washes over him, like a brook, as his special attack prowess boosts. Tranquility epitomises Ralts's mindset.

Meanwhile, Onix shakes off enough confusion, with Lady Luck's fair fortune, to feebly employ a Psych-Up. Ralts's own calmness washes over Onix, exchanging the confusion for a serene mindset. Onix smiles as he shakes off his confounded thoughts and breathes in the boosts. He is ready to dish out the hurt.

Immediately, Onix charges his tail with Steel energy and Slams his Heavy weight onto of the small Ralts. Ralts can only squeak at the train of hurt landing on him.

---

Ralts has taken a ridiculous, super-effective hit that flung him below the halfway point for health. He is quickly closing in the final quarter.

Onix has taken no damage.

Energy-wise, Onix has expended a massive amount of Steel energy and although both Pokemon have used a substantive amount of energy in this round, Onix might want to slow things down.

-Mew The Gato to order.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:51 AM   #22
Mew The Gato
Smile

"Just Body Slam on Ralts and stay on top of her. I do not see how she can move you."
Old 03-15-2014, 06:46 PM   #23
Rule19
Pokemon Trainer

Magical leaf as it cones at you, then 2X ice punch whilst its on you. 3 mover confirmed.
Old 03-17-2014, 12:56 AM   #24
Schadenfreude
Volcano Badge

ROUND 3: Frozen
Onix vs Ralts

From his position on top of Ralts, Onix feels rather comfortable. He Slams and holds down his entire Body on the beleaguered Fairy, dropping that ridiculous weight for extra squishing. Ralts whimpers, unable to feel his legs under the compression

However, the Fairy has other plans. Since his mouth is free, Ralts releases a deluge of Magical Leaves at Onix. The hyper effective damage elicits a roar of pain from Onix, who involuntarily loosens his submission of Ralts.

With this reprieve, Ralts proceeds to summon Ice energy into his fists and Punch Onix's flank. Onix moans, stumbling from the super-effective damage. Ralts does not relent, though. With another Ice Punch, Ralts pummels the solid snake. And with that blow, Onix is sent teetering close towards unconsciousness.

---

Ralts has taken a huge, significant hit to his health. After being squashed, he's not looking too flash.

His energy usage was extremely high. Ice energy and Grass energy are now pretty much gone. He will definitely need a breather. Ruler19 has only used his three mover.

Onix has suffered a huge amount of damage and has been sent plummeting below the midpoint. He's now in his final third. Energy use was fine, although he probably doesn't have enough Steel energy for a full Heavy Slam.

I guess this is why people don't Onix ubiquitously - a lot of weaknesses.

-Rule19 to order.

Last edited by Schadenfreude; 03-17-2014 at 05:27 AM.
Old 03-17-2014, 01:43 AM   #25
Mew The Gato
Smile

...how did Ice Punch + Ice Punch + Magical Leaf + Magical Leaf knock Onix out if you are using those two scales?

That is:

Four times solid damage added to 6 times good damage.

Onix would be just into his last third of health...

Here are the measurements for the damage terms.

Note that you are using the 6/9 scale.

I may be overthinking, however, so it is fine if you choose not to change this. You are the referee, so your decision is more important.

Last edited by Mew The Gato; 03-17-2014 at 02:17 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL