UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2018, 01:43 AM   #326
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,444
It had been quite a while since Keith last visited the Hatchery, but he was there right now, and he was not by himself. As he walked in through the door, a pair of large Ghost-types entered by passing straight through the wall beside the door. The Dusknoir duo were holding hands and gazing at each other. The time had finally come.

"Alright, here we are," Keith grinned. "Peeves, Lil, you ready for this?"

"Hell, yeah," nodded the male Dusknoir.

"I think we're ready, yes," agreed the female Dusknoir.

"Well, I know you two are ready," smiled Keith. "Heh. I still remember when you two were just a pair of Duskull, too shy to tell each other how you felt about each other, and now... Wow. Time seriously flies. But yeah- you two will be great parents, I know it. Now go on," he grinned. "Let me deal with the paperwork, yeah?" And the ghostly couple needed no further prompting to float off, ready to get things started. Of course, whether their child would simply be a deceased spirit reborn as a Duskull, or someone who was well and truly their child, that remained to be seen. Either way, they were but a few weeks from finding out.


Finally doing this- dropping off Peeves the level 47 male Dusknoir and Liliana the level 39 female Dusknoir so that they can make a baby ghost. Their stats are as follows;

Quote:
Peeves
Species: Dusknoir ()
Gender: Male
Level: 47
Type: Ghost
Attacks: Leer, Night Shade, Focus Blast, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Disable, Foresight, Ice Beam, Headbutt, Drain Punch, Hidden Power (Fighting), Astonish, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Pursuit, Curse, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Gravity, Bind, Strength, Rock Smash, Flash, Rock Slide, Mega Punch, Metronome, Focus Punch, Seismic Toss, Future Sight, Hex, Dynamic Punch, Toxic, Earthquake, Haze, Power-Up Punch, Sucker Punch, Hyper Beam, Feint Attack, Draco Meteor, Icy Wind, Submission, Mean Look.
Next attack learned: Payback (lv. 51)
Evolution: >Egg House hatching>>lv. 37>>>
Nature: Mild
Ability: Pressure
Bond: 50
Cute stat: 50
Beauty stat: 50
Tough stat: 50
Smart stat: 50
Cool stat: 50
Obtained: Egg House
Bio:
In life, Peeves was the very Machop that attacked Gemini when he was an infant. Formerly cruel and sadistic, and accompanied only by another Machop named Chuck, he was known as the terror of the Fiery Path, until his untimely demise. As a Duskull, he was initially a mischievous prankster, but eventually went straight, and has greatly matured since then. He is now regarded as one of the more mature members of the team, and helps Keith look after the other Pokémon. He especially enjoys walking Ruby, and hanging out with Chuck, also reincarnated and now on the team as a Gengar. More than anything, however, he loves to spend time with his love interest- Liliana the Dusknoir. He initially planned to not evolve into Dusknoir until Liliana was ready to do the same, but given the unforeseen absence of Liliana and her then Trainer, Keith and Chuck had to intervene for the sake of Peeves's happiness- he was miserable as a Dusclops, and indeed, regaining the power to hover in the Dusknoir stage has made him much happier. Though not nearly as happy as now having Liliana on the team, of course.

Liliana
Species: Dusknoir ()
Gender: Female
Level: 39
Type: Ghost
Attacks: Leer, Night Shade, Pain Split, Disable, Foresight, Astonish, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Flash, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Pursuit, Curse, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Gravity, Bind, Gunk Shot, Skill Swap, Sky Drop.
Next attack learned: Hex (lv. 40)
Evolution: >>
Nature: Naive
Ability: Pressure
Bond: 25
Cute stat: 20
Beauty stat: 20
Tough stat: 20
Smart stat: 20
Cool stat: 20
Obtained: Global Trade Station
Bio:
Liliana hatched from an Egg under the ownership of Keith's friend Marion, and spent practically her whole afterlife by Peeves's side. She is generally a cheerful and happy personality- those who might find themselves intimidated by the fact that she is a big, powerful Dusknoir are generally soon put at ease by her unfailingly friendly demeanor. She loves to learn, and as such, can often be seen haunting (heh) Hermione's library. She enjoys the opportunity to have a conversation with Hermione herself, as well. Her food of choice, not unlike Peeves, is cookies. And speaking of Peeves, nothing gives Liliana greater pleasure than spending time with her longtime boyfriend, to the point where Marion had decided that trading Liliana to Keith would make her happier than anything else. Keith was, and remains to this day, happy to welcome Liliana onto his team.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 07:31 AM   #327
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge
 
Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,721
Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Double-breeding:

Breeding my female Wailord with Sandaa's Golduck. Sandaa gets the offspring.


Pearl
Spoiler: show
Species: Wailord
Gender: Female
Level: 41
Type: Water
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Water Veil
Held Item: -
Obtained: Trade with Shadowshocker, Evolved from overfeeding on Rare Candies in Candy Shop Lv.41
Bond: 30
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0

Moves:
Level Up: Amnesia, Astonish, Brine, Dive, Growl, Heavy Slam, Mist, Noble Roar, Rest, Rollout, Soak, Splash, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Water Spout, Whirlpool
Advanced Move: -
TM/HM/CM Moves: Dive, Surf
MT/Egg Moves: Body Slam, Fissure, Soak

Roles: Support, Transport, (Under)water, Tank
Special Appearance: -
Bio:
Pearl, upon being added to Lucas’ team, quickly gorged herself on a stock of his Rare Candies which for some reason he left lying around in his base. She thereupon quickly evolved into a Wailord. Pearl is considered to be somewhat slow and dim-witted but has great love for her fellow team mates. He often goes out on her own, allowing her to be called upon from most places near the ocean. She greatly enjoys this, seeing her team mates and trainer and will often spout water or cause a giant wave to flood the adventuring party. Despite being used mainly for transport, Pearl has battling capabilities that allow her to hold her own against other aquatic Pokémon.


-----

Breeding my female Haxorus with Sandaa's Pupitar (with Old Spice Incense). I get the this offspring.


Sar
Spoiler: show
Species: Haxorus
Gender: Female
Level: 63
Type: Dragon
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
Held Item: -
Obtained: Egg House, Evolved at Lv.63
Bond: 26
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0

Moves:
Level Up: Assurance, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, False Swipe, Giga Impact, Guillotine, Leer, Outrage, Scary Face, Scratch, Slash, Swords Dance, Taunt
Advanced Move: -
TM/HM/CM Moves: Cut
MT/Egg Moves: Aqua Tail, Gummi Bomb (Fire), Night Slash, Outrage, Superpower

Roles: Dragon Force, Cave-Dweller, Tusk
Special Appearance: -
Bio:
As an infant, Sar was one of three dragons Lucas originally owned. As a result of their immaturity and close bond, the dragons would often misbehave and roughhouse one another.
Upon evolving, Sar took on a more determined persona, eventually receiving special training on Lucas’ island to fully develop his abilities. As a dragon she’s resolute in her aims and quick to anger. Despite her draconic heritage though, Sar has retained some of his misdemeanour from his time as an Axew on Lucas’ team and looks up to him for advice and approval.
In battle, Sar will throw in her tusks at the opponent in multiple attempts to cleave, chop, cut or slice them. She’s relentless in her pursuit of her opponent, overcoming their abilities and brushing them off like they’re nothing. She prefers fighting in large caves, roomy enough to move about but restrictive in her opponent’s movement, forcing them to engage her and her tusks head-on.
__________________

ASB Profile
Fizzy Bubbles Profile|Wishlist Post
Wild Future

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Adventure:
Base:
Transport:
Communication:
Dragons:
Draconid Monsters:
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:04 PM   #328
Serverus Snope
Pokemon Trainer
 
Serverus Snope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Harey Potars skool
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serverus Snope View Post
Hey, got a Birthday Egg here!
I think it should be ready for hatching by now...
__________________
↑ & ↓ & ↻
ş~Fizzy Bubbles Character Files~ş
Serverus Snope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:14 PM   #329
Sandaa
Yayyy
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Double-breeding:

Breeding my female Wailord with Sandaa's Golduck. Sandaa gets the offspring.


Pearl
Spoiler: show
Species: Wailord
Gender: Female
Level: 41
Type: Water
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Water Veil
Held Item: -
Obtained: Trade with Shadowshocker, Evolved from overfeeding on Rare Candies in Candy Shop Lv.41
Bond: 30
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0

Moves:
Level Up: Amnesia, Astonish, Brine, Dive, Growl, Heavy Slam, Mist, Noble Roar, Rest, Rollout, Soak, Splash, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Water Spout, Whirlpool
Advanced Move: -
TM/HM/CM Moves: Dive, Surf
MT/Egg Moves: Body Slam, Fissure, Soak

Roles: Support, Transport, (Under)water, Tank
Special Appearance: -
Bio:
Pearl, upon being added to Lucas’ team, quickly gorged herself on a stock of his Rare Candies which for some reason he left lying around in his base. She thereupon quickly evolved into a Wailord. Pearl is considered to be somewhat slow and dim-witted but has great love for her fellow team mates. He often goes out on her own, allowing her to be called upon from most places near the ocean. She greatly enjoys this, seeing her team mates and trainer and will often spout water or cause a giant wave to flood the adventuring party. Despite being used mainly for transport, Pearl has battling capabilities that allow her to hold her own against other aquatic Pokémon.


-----

Breeding my female Haxorus with Sandaa's Pupitar (with Old Spice Incense). I get the this offspring.


Sar
Spoiler: show
Species: Haxorus
Gender: Female
Level: 63
Type: Dragon
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
Held Item: -
Obtained: Egg House, Evolved at Lv.63
Bond: 26
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0

Moves:
Level Up: Assurance, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, False Swipe, Giga Impact, Guillotine, Leer, Outrage, Scary Face, Scratch, Slash, Swords Dance, Taunt
Advanced Move: -
TM/HM/CM Moves: Cut
MT/Egg Moves: Aqua Tail, Gummi Bomb (Fire), Night Slash, Outrage, Superpower

Roles: Dragon Force, Cave-Dweller, Tusk
Special Appearance: -
Bio:
As an infant, Sar was one of three dragons Lucas originally owned. As a result of their immaturity and close bond, the dragons would often misbehave and roughhouse one another.
Upon evolving, Sar took on a more determined persona, eventually receiving special training on Lucas’ island to fully develop his abilities. As a dragon she’s resolute in her aims and quick to anger. Despite her draconic heritage though, Sar has retained some of his misdemeanour from his time as an Axew on Lucas’ team and looks up to him for advice and approval.
In battle, Sar will throw in her tusks at the opponent in multiple attempts to cleave, chop, cut or slice them. She’s relentless in her pursuit of her opponent, overcoming their abilities and brushing them off like they’re nothing. She prefers fighting in large caves, roomy enough to move about but restrictive in her opponent’s movement, forcing them to engage her and her tusks head-on.
Breeding my Golduck with Ex's Wailord, I keep the offspring.


Name: Kratos (male), Level: 44
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Caught
Nature: Calm Ability: Swift Swim
Held Item: Shadow Lance
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Me First, Aqua Jet, Water Sport, Scratch, Tail Whip, Water Gun, Disable, Confusion, Fury Swipes, Water Pulse, Screech, Zen Headbutt, Aqua Tail, Soak, Psych Up, Amnesia, Lv.46 Hydro Pump, Lv.51 Wonder Room
TM/HM: Blizzard, Bubble Beam, Dig, Dive, Dragon Breath, Flash, Ice Beam, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Strength, Surf, Teleport, Waterfall, Water Pulse, Whirlpool
Move Tutor(MT): Aqua Tail, Dive, Dynamic Punch, Ice Beam, Psych Up, Telekinesis, Water Pulse, Zen Headbutt, Body Slam, Counter, Double-Edge, Endure, Focus Punch, Fury Cutter, Headbutt, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Laser Focus, Liquidation, Low Kick, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Mimic, Mud Slap, Role Play, Seismic Toss, Signal Beam, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Swagger, Swift, Wonder Room, Worry Seed
Egg Moves(EM): Clear Smog, Confuse Ray, Cross Chop, Encore, Ice Beam, Mud Bomb, Psychic, Refresh, Synchronoise, Foresight, Future Sight, Hypnosis, Light Screen, Psybeam, Secret Power, Simple Beam, Sleep Talk, Yawn
Custom Moves: Guardian Terrain
Advanced Moves(AM): Hydro Cannon
Bond: 50



And breeding my Pupitar with his Haxorus (with Old Spice), he keeps the offspring.


Name: Tyrant (male), Level: 45
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Adamant Ability: Guts
Held Item:
Evolution: Pupitar --> lv.55 Tyranitar
Attacks: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, Screech, Chip Away, Rock Slide, Scary Face, Thrash, Dark Pulse, Payback, Crunch, Earthquake, Lv.54 Stone Edge, Lv.60 Hyper Beam
TM/HM: Power-Up Punch
Move Tutor(MT): Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Ancient Power, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Endure, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Mimic, Mud Slap, Outrage, Sleep Talk, Snore, Spite, Substitute, Superpower, Swagger, Uproar
Egg Moves(EM): Dragon Dance, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Ancient Power, Assurance, Curse, Focus Energy, Iron Tail, Outrage, Pursuit, Stomp
Bond: 20



Thanks!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:54 PM   #330
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind
 
Schala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,072
Dropping off my Spheal, Amphitrite (stats below), to breed with Maskerade's Totodile. I'll be keeping the offspring. Thanks, Mask!

Spoiler: show
"Amphitrite" Spheal
Female
Adopted
Lv. 35
Ability: ??
Moves:
Defense Curl
Powder Snow
Growl
Water Gun
Encore
Ice Ball
Body Slam
Aurora Beam
Aqua Ring
Belly Drum
Curse
Rollout
Ice Beam
Surf
Dive
Waterfall
Mud Slap
Earthquake
Super Fang
Rock Slide
Schala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:08 PM   #331
Marion Ette
Okay, Everyone!
 
Marion Ette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Literature Club
Posts: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serverus Snope View Post
I think it should be ready for hatching by now...
Makoto is greeted by an unfamiliar, yet pleasant aroma the moment he walks through the double-doors of the hatchery. Had Miss Lulu decided to bring some flowers into the lobby to brighten up the place during the dead of winter - or maybe chosen a new perfume? Indeed, the former explanation seems plausible, given that the young woman clad in frills seems to be placing a blossoming jasmine plant on one of the windowsills. A watering can, oddly held aloft by a single, green vine that appears to move of its own volition, lifts above the little white blossoms, tilting just enough to provide a light sprinkle of water for the plant, before the watering can is returned to the ground. Following the vine as it unwinds from the watering can and retracts across the room, the source appears to be none other than a small, pale green Pokemon, sporting what looks like a necklace of buds. Miss Lulu claps for the Pokemon with delight.

"Fresh from the egg, and you already have a green thumb!" The Pokemon looks at its single-clawed foot with a confused expression in its deep, red eyes. Miss Lulu blushes and laughs apologetically. "It is just an expression, little one! It means you are very good at - oh!" Miss Lulu gasps slightly at the realization that a trainer has been waiting for her attention. "Oh, hello! I'm sorry for not acknowledging you earlier. Welcome back!"

Miss Lulu motions to the Pokemon to come and greet Makoto - rather than move, it extends a vine outward towards the trainer, as if offering a handshake. Miss Lulu covers her mouth to stifle a slight giggle.

"Truth be told, I'll miss how nice this place smelled with this little one running about - so I've invested in some sweet-smelling flowers. There's something about a good fragrance that make it impossible not to smile!" Miss Lulu grins. "I hope that this little one makes you smile, too."

---

Serverus Snope has hatched a Lv. 1 Male Chikorita. This Pokemon knows the Egg Moves Leech Seed and Refresh.

Last edited by Marion Ette; 02-12-2018 at 07:14 PM.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 02:53 PM   #332
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams
 
EpicSquirtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
OOC: Dropping off Vernon my Level 20 Tauros to breed with Maskerade's Absol. Maskerade and I have agreed that I'll be keeping the offspring.

Vernon's stats:
Spoiler: show
Vernon

Species: Tauros
Gender: Male
Level: 20
Type: Normal
Attacks: Tackle, Surf, Whirlpool, Strength, Rock Smash, Tail Whip, Stone Edge, Role Play, Rock Climb, Stomp, Rage, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Horn Drill, Skull Bash, Fissure, Horn Attack, Scary Face, Pursuit, Rest
Evolution: None
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Held Item:
Obtained: Cable Club
Bond: 2
Bio:

Most trusted teammates: , ,
Birthday: June 7th
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Dropping off Female Absol with the stats below to breed with EpicSquirtle's Tauros, and she gets the offspring.



Nickname: Helel
Gender: Female
Level: 20
Bond: 0
Ability: Super Luck
Nature: Calm
Birthday: October 30
Ball: PokéBall
Hold Item: None
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Perish Song, Future Sight, Me First, Razor Wind, Detect, Scratch, Feint, Leer, Quick Attack, Taunt, Pursuit, Bite, Double Team
EM/MT Moves: -
TM/HM Moves: -
I think this little one might be ready to hatch!
EpicSquirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:54 AM   #333
Naruxami
You know what time it is.
 
Naruxami's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 425
Dropping off Enigma Egg #2 (Step 85) for incubation!!
Naruxami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:54 AM   #334
Maskerade
Cascade Badge
 
Maskerade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schala View Post
Dropping off my Spheal, Amphitrite (stats below), to breed with Maskerade's Totodile. I'll be keeping the offspring. Thanks, Mask!

Spoiler: show
"Amphitrite" Spheal
Female
Adopted
Lv. 35
Ability: ??
Moves:
Defense Curl
Powder Snow
Growl
Water Gun
Encore
Ice Ball
Body Slam
Aurora Beam
Aqua Ring
Belly Drum
Curse
Rollout
Ice Beam
Surf
Dive
Waterfall
Mud Slap
Earthquake
Super Fang
Rock Slide
Dropping off my Male Totodile with the stats below, along with my Old Spice Incense, to breed with Schala's Spheal. She gets the crocodile offspring. Cheers!




Nickname: Ryuga
Gender: Male
Level: 20
Bond: 0
Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Jolly
Birthday: December 6
Ball: Cherish Ball
Hold Item: None
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun, Rage, Bite, Scary Face, Ice Fang
EM/MT Moves: Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Metal Claw
TM/HM Moves: Blizzard
__________________
Maskerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 01:58 PM   #335
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,651
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Rengar had never been inside the Hatchery before, and the smell of eggs was more than piquing his interest. "Well, this is smellin' like a good place already!" he said, licking his lips as he hoped to find where they kept the good stuff. At that moment, however, a hand came down on his shoulder, the three talons grasping tightly before whisking the Zangoose around to gaze upon the taller avian form before him. A smirk ran across the Blaziken's face to add to her seductive expression as she said, "C'mon, did you really forget why we're here? Let me remind you~" She then leaned in close to his ear and gave it a light nibble before moving her beak up the ear in one fluid motion until it reached the very corner of the ear. Looking back to see Rengar stiffen and blush, Vi then whispered in his ear. "If you behave yourself, I'll let you find out how I taste...as long as I get to do the same, of course~"
"Heh, deal~" said Rengar, his own smirk appearing on his face.
"Word of warning though," she whispered even closer to his ear, her grip on his shoulder tightening even further, so her next few words would send the appropriate chill down his spine: "Mention a certain 'n' word in front of me, and I'll turn you into a bunch of 'em for me and a few certain snakes to share." She stood up and stared him down with a wicked glimmer. "Got it~?"
"Guhhhh, yeah, s-sure, n-n-no problem!" he said, sweat dripping down the back of his head before he is grabbed by the scruff of his neck and lifted up before he was sat in the Blaziken's other arm as she walked over to the desk where Hyrem already was filling out the paperwork for the two week stay they would have there.

**********

{Dropping off my Female Blaziken and Male Zangoose (stats below) so they get to make a lil' fire chickie! I'll pick them up when the egg hatches because mommy would want to be with the chick!}



Name: Vi
Species: Blaziken♀ (Size x1.1)
Level: 57
Current Location: Cortoza
Ability: Blaze (Fire-type moves gain a 50% boost to power when health is below 33%)
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk, likes Sour, hates Spicy)
Held Item: Firium Z (able to use Inferno Overdrive Z-Move)
Bond: 35
Contest Stats: Beauty 50/Cool 50/Cute 50/Smart 50/Tough 50
Current Movepool: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember, Peck, Double Kick, Sand Attack, Fire Spin*, Quick Attack, Flame Burst*, Bulk Up, Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, Slash, Flamethrower*, Mirror Move*, Brave Bird, Sky Uppercut, (Counter), (Crush Claw), (Low Kick), (Smelling Salts), {Cut}, {Flame Charge}, {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, {Incinerate}, {Shadow Claw}, {Low Sweep}, Fire Pledge (Advanced), [Seismic Toss], [Dual Chop], {Power-Up Punch}, [Thunder Punch], {Bulldoze}, {Brick Break}, Gummi Bomb (Custom), Crossfire (Custom)
Egg Moves to Learn: Agility, Baton Pass, Curse, Endure, Feather Dance, Feint, Last Resort, Night Slash, Reversal, Rock Slide, Swagger


Name: Rengar
Species: Zangoose
Level: 52
Current Location: Cortoza
Ability: Immunity (Cannot be Poisoned or Badly Poisoned)
Nature: Naughty (+Atk, -SpDef, likes Spicy, hates Bitter)
Held Item: Toxic Orb (Badly Poisons the holder)
Bond: 12
Contest Stats: Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40
Current Movepool: Scratch, Leer, Quick Attack, Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Hone Claws, Slash, Revenge, Crush Claw, False Swipe, Embargo, Detect, X-scissor, Taunt, Swords Dance, Close Combat, (Counter), (Disable), (Feint), (Final Gambit), (Fury Swipes), (Metal Claw), {Strength}, {Rock Smash}, {Rock Climb}, {Frustration}, {Dig}, [Giga Drain], {Swagger}, {Ice Beam}, (Double Hit), {Fling}
Egg Moves to Learn: Curse, Double Kick, Flail, Iron Tail, Night Slash, Quick Guard, Razor Wind, Roar
These two are ready for their new baby!
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:48 AM   #336
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge
 
TheKnightsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Meetan and TheKnightsFury (1/4): Male Amaura Theo (2/2) and Female Axew (1/2). Parents may be picked up Monday, 12th of February. Hatchling due Monday, 19th of February.
Picking up my Female Axew and hatching this egg please!
__________________

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:03 PM   #337
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
It had been quite a while since Keith last visited the Hatchery, but he was there right now, and he was not by himself. As he walked in through the door, a pair of large Ghost-types entered by passing straight through the wall beside the door. The Dusknoir duo were holding hands and gazing at each other. The time had finally come.

"Alright, here we are," Keith grinned. "Peeves, Lil, you ready for this?"

"Hell, yeah," nodded the male Dusknoir.

"I think we're ready, yes," agreed the female Dusknoir.

"Well, I know you two are ready," smiled Keith. "Heh. I still remember when you two were just a pair of Duskull, too shy to tell each other how you felt about each other, and now... Wow. Time seriously flies. But yeah- you two will be great parents, I know it. Now go on," he grinned. "Let me deal with the paperwork, yeah?" And the ghostly couple needed no further prompting to float off, ready to get things started. Of course, whether their child would simply be a deceased spirit reborn as a Duskull, or someone who was well and truly their child, that remained to be seen. Either way, they were but a few weeks from finding out.


Finally doing this- dropping off Peeves the level 47 male Dusknoir and Liliana the level 39 female Dusknoir so that they can make a baby ghost. Their stats are visible in the actual post as opposed to this quote.
Keith walked into the Hatchery and immediately gave an amused chuckle, for the first thing he noticed was the scent of chocolate chip cookies. This did not surprise him in the least, considering the culinary tastes of the pair of Dusknoir he'd left here two weeks ago- Peeves and Liliana were rather well known for, among other things, their love for chocolate chip cookies. In fact, it was this shared taste among them both that led to them meeting for the very first time, back when Liliana was still owned by Marion. It only made sense to Keith, therefore, that such treats would manage to have a place in their, ahem, activities while staying here. He approached the counter, still chuckling. "Hi," he said. "I'm Keith Masters, I dropped off what I presume to be the two reasons this place currently smells like a bakery, and I believe their Egg is due to hatch any minute now?"

OOC: Hatching this ghostly baby!
__________________


My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM   #338
Naruxami
You know what time it is.
 
Naruxami's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshsBabyLapras View Post
Miss Lulu's Notebook

Naruxami: Enigma Egg#2, due to hatch Wednesday, 21st of February
Hatching my babbu please ❤️❤️❤️
Naruxami is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.