UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 12-09-2016, 02:39 AM   #351
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pomona nodded in agreement. "How do you like the food, by the way?" she asked.

At this, Ruby grinned mischievously. "...Maybe," she replied.

"I know what that's like," Keith nodded as Kawaii explained about her Cottonee. "My Beedrill's the same way. Been obsessed with getting stronger and evolving since he first hatched." At Kawaii's mention of the rarity of Sun Stones, Keith nodded again. "Yeah, evolution stones in general are tough to find," he agreed. "And I've needed to find, over the years, two Leaf Stones and a Shiny Stone. And then there was the Reaper Cloth for Peeves, and the Razor Claw for Lenny... I'm still searching for the item that'll let Cotton evolve, in fact." He paused for a second to take a sip of MooMoo Milk. "Sun Stone, right?" he asked Kawaii. "I'll keep my eyes open for those. I got no use for a Sun Stone myself, so if I ever end up with one, you're welcome to it."
Old 12-09-2016, 12:59 PM   #352
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno bobbed happily "it is delicious. Whomever made it is a very good cook".
Cassie giggled "You guys are silly."
Kawaii looked relived "Really? thank you so much. You are so kind to me it's amazing. If I ever find, whatever cotton need to evolve, I'll let you know."

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
笥因 furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 02:51 PM   #353
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"That'd be Hermione over there," Pomona replied, extending a vine to point at the Weedle. "She and Cotton do the cooking around here, and they're great at it. And I think Shelley helped out with this as well," she added, now indicating the Torkoal quietly enjoying a burger in one of the corners of the kitchen.

"Yeah, we are, aren't we?" grinned Ruby. She licked Meowth again, though startled him by just missing him with a tiny Ember. The Houndoom giggled at Meowth's reaction, and Meowth started to laugh a little as well.

"It's nothing, really," Keith replied modestly. "I'm just happy to help, y'know? Appreciate it, thanks," he added with a smile as Kawaii promised to let him know if she ever found the item Cotton needed to evolve. "I think it's something called a Whipped Dream."
Old 12-09-2016, 03:38 PM   #354
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno looked surprised "A weedle that makes food. I have never heard of that. How increadible."
Cassie joined in the laughter.
"Whipped Dream gotcha. I'll definatley keep an eye out." Kawaii agreed, making a quick mental note.

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 12-09-2016, 09:22 PM   #355
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Yeah, Hermione's pretty amazing," nodded Pomona. "And not just in cooking, either- you should see her battle!"

"Thanks," Keith smiled. "Just remembered another evolution stone I once got ahold of, actually- back when Cyanide was an Eevee, she originally wanted to evolve into Flareon, so I went and got a Fire Stone. Before we were ready to use it, though, she wound up evolving into Umbreon. Wasn't planned, not by either one of us, it just happened one night. I can't complain, though," he smiled.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:28 PM   #356
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno bobbed " A feirce fighter and a good cook. Very surprising for a weedle
Kawaii looked curious "a flareon huh? Wouldn't have pegged her for one"

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-09-2016, 11:02 PM   #357
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"She's strong enough to evolve straight into Beedrill, but she chooses not to," Pomona explained. "She's determined to become the best she can while not ever evolving. You wouldn't believe some of the attacks she can use, too!"

"Cyanide may be a Dark-type, but she's a Poison-type at heart," Keith explained. "Initially she wanted to evolve into Flareon purely because it could learn Smog, and she'll take any Poison-type move she can get. Toxic is her favorite attack to use, and even her Hidden Power is a Poison move. And I had no objection, but then, I'd be cool with whatever Cyanide would've wanted to evolve into."
Old 12-10-2016, 01:27 AM   #358
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno looked shocked "she never wants to evolve! How curious."
Kawaii nodded "Freighya orginally was going to settle for a vaporeon or a leafeon but we found out about evolution via happy-ness and it was perfect, in fact I'm just waiting on one of my pokemon in the daycare to reach level 5 and she will be going straight into the salon." the pink haired trainer smiled.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-10-2016, 02:17 AM   #359
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Yeah, she doesn't want to evolve. Neither do I, actually," admitted Pomona. "Venusaur are just so big, I wouldn't be able to be inside with my friends, or play with them, y'know?"

"Cool," nodded Keith. "And yeah, the Salon, that's a good choice. I've let almost all of my Pok閙on stay in there, and they've loved it. I would've let every one of them stay in there, but they don't let you drop off Shadow Pok閙on."
Old 12-10-2016, 02:36 AM   #360
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno shook his head, "I would not want to evolve either if I were you Pamona. You are perfect just the way you are.
Kawaii looked confused "Shadow pokemon, I didn't know you could own shadow pokemon. I thought they were terrifying killers."

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-10-2016, 03:13 AM   #361
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Thank you!" Pomona smiled.

"I wouldn't go that far," Keith replied. "I mean, I'm not saying they're not capable of killing, but I don't think all of them are. It's possible for Trainers to come to own them, but not especially often. The Elite Four work hard to ensure they get put into the care of capable Trainers. I know one guy with a Shadow Zangoose, and a good friend of mine, he's got a Shadow Tepig. As for me, I ended up with this Shadow Ledian, his name's Stewie," he explained. "He's my only Pok閙on who doesn't always listen to me. He will sometimes, but... definitely not all the time. Luckily, Ginny's a huge help keeping him in order."
Old 12-10-2016, 03:20 PM   #362
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno bobbed happily "you are very welcom. In face I think you are quite beautiful." the cotton pokemon blushed as he said this.
Kawaii looked embarassed "I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I was raised on stories of shadow pokemon attacks."

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-10-2016, 04:50 PM   #363
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Between Cerno's compliment and the way he was blushing, Pomona started to realize what he might be getting at. She started to worry- if this was indeed where he was going, she was gonna have to say no- she already had a boyfriend, after all, and had no intention of breaking off that relationship anytime soon. She had to do this as gently as possible- she hated the thought of hurting anyone's feelings.

"Cerno," she said quietly. "Thank you so much for your kind words, but... if you're going where I think you're going with this, I should tell you right now... I already have a boyfriend, and I love him very much. For what it's worth, I think you're very nice and handsome, and I know someday there's gonna be another Grass-type who'll be very lucky to have you," she added with a sincere smile.

"Nah, it's fine," Keith replied. "It's not exactly common knowledge, this is stuff I looked up when I first got Stewie- wanted to learn all I could about Shadow Pok閙on, arm myself with knowledge. I don't blame you for not knowing this stuff."
Old 12-11-2016, 02:45 AM   #364
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno looked quite embarrassed now "my apologies dear Pomona. I did not know you were promised to another. I hope that we can at least remain friends."

Kawaii smiled sheepishly, "thanks, I see I have still a lot to learn about fizzytopia." she sighed and drained the last of her lemonaide.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-11-2016, 02:56 AM   #365
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Certainly we can remain friends," smiled Pomona.

"There is quite a bit to learn, but you'll get the hang of it, no problem," Keith assured Kawaii. He finished off his MooMoo Milk and continued. "Learning this stuff is all part of being a Pok閙on Trainer. And from what I've seen, you're off to a pretty decent start so far."
Old 12-11-2016, 03:17 AM   #366
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno bobbed happily and looked around before continuing "For the record, I do not tell anyone but my trusted friends, I do find male pokemon more." he paused to blush a bit "ah, appealing for a mate-type relationship." the grass type wasn't quite confident in his sexuality quite yet. He still struggled to find the words to tell female pokemon who missinterprited his actions that he was, in fact, gay.
Kawaii smiled, "thanks, I still find the idea of contest stats, natures and all that kind of confusing." she admited, sheepishly.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-11-2016, 11:01 AM   #367
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pomona listened intently to her friend. "Ohhhh," she nodded as he revealed that he was gay. "Well, that's fine," she nodded to Cerno with a smile. "I take it you don't want me to tell anyone this, right?"

"So did I at one point," nodded Keith. "In fact, sometimes I still gotta look up how some natures affect the Pok閙on's tastes. I mean, I got some of them figured out- for instance, Pomona here has a Naive nature, so she absolutely loves sweet food, but really doesn't like bitter food. And this ties into how their Contest stats can be boosted- Food items that boost the Cute stat taste sweet, and ones that boost the Smart stat taste bitter. Sounds like a lot to take in, I know, but it's surprisingly easy to get the hang of the basics."
Old 12-12-2016, 12:21 AM   #368
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno nodded "It's a secret that only my teamates and closest friends know." The little cotton ball pokemon kept his vouce low in case any new pokemon entered the kitchen.
Kawaii nodded "It actually seems to make a little bit of sense now." she seemed relieved "Thank goodness I have a place to write all that stuff down." She tapped her pokedex as she said this. Reffering to it's ability to list all stats, abilities and natures of whatever pokemon she owned.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-12-2016, 12:53 AM   #369
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pomona nodded back. "Then I won't tell anyone," she promised, keeping her voice low as well.

"Yeah, Pok閐exes are awesome like that," Keith nodded, taking his own Pok閐ex out. His was the classic Kanto model, only instead of the usual red, it was Koffing purple. Moreover, the cover featured a pale yellow skull and crossbones, identical to what one might see on a Koffing. "Makes it easy to keep track of stuff like that, and the moves your Pok閙on know, too- and believe me, that comes in handy when your Pok閙on learn more moves."
Old 12-12-2016, 02:22 AM   #370
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno nodded "many thanks. My dear Pomona."
Kawaii nodded and took hers out as well. It wasn't much. Just a simple Kalos style dex. "Where did you get yours to look like that?" The femal trainer asked her friend.

Hater of loss meme

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 12-12-2016 at 02:31 AM.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:04 AM   #371
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"You're welcome," smiled Pomona.

"The Boutique," Keith replied. "I actually initially intended to get a whole new Pok閐ex like this to replace this one, instead of just having this one recolored, because I thought my Pok閐ex was broken at the time. It wasn't, as it turns out, but it's still a pretty strange story."
Old 12-12-2016, 12:47 PM   #372
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii looked curious "Really? I'd love to hear it."
Cerno had finished his meal annd was bobbing around the kitchen curiously.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-12-2016, 03:55 PM   #373
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Well, what had happened was, I was using this feature of the Pok閐ex, it lets you scan two of your Pok閙on and it can tell you whether they're related to each other," Keith explained. "Out of curiosity, I used it on my Ivysaur and my Venusaur, right? And it says they're related, so I'm figuring Pomona's just Dennis's older sister or something, since they were only hatched, like, four or five years apart, y'know? But according to the Pok閐ex, Dennis, my Venusaur, who is younger than Pomona, is somehow Pomona's great-great-great uncle." The look on Keith's face clearly said that this made no sense to him. "So naturally I thought the thing was broken, so I had it checked out, and not only is there absolutely nothing wrong with it, but every other Pok閐ex they scanned Pomona and Dennis with got the exact same result. So yeah, turned out I didn't need a new Pok閐ex, but I had this color scheme in mind already, and I liked it so much I had this one recolored."
Old 12-12-2016, 05:03 PM   #374
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled "That's quite interesting. I didn't know pokedex's could do that." she turned hers over in her hand "I'm thinking of turning mine pink. Like my hair!" the trainer grinned at Kieth.

Hater of loss meme
Old 12-12-2016, 05:23 PM   #375
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith smiled back. "That would be pretty cool," he agreed.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases