UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Entertainment

Old 07-14-2014, 08:06 AM   #51
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
SacAnime here in Sacramento is at the end of August. There's some appearances by some folks I don't really care too much about, Roger Bumpass (Squidward, and also, what an unfortunate surname), Camilla Luddington, Yuri Lowenthal, and Josh Grelle.

But there's also a couple really notable appearances. Johnny Yong Bosch is going to be there, as well as...
Spoiler: show

Hello, boys
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:48 AM   #52
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

Send a message via Skype™ to Concept
So what's this I hear about Dean!mon at the end of S9? I watched the first half dozen episodes of this season before losing interest.
Concept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:52 AM   #53
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
It's pretty awesome, actually. Black eyes and everything. Looks to be a promising upcoming season.

Of course, it reminds me of when dean was afraid of going to hell when his contract was up all those seasons ago.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:35 AM   #54
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Comic-Con is coming up soon. Maybe I'll get into the SPN panel this year... Or just not bother trying.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 05:41 PM   #55
Red Panda
head head bitch

A Season 10 Teaser has been released a la Comic Con, can't currently link cause mobile. More information about Season 10 has also been released that I'm sure a quick search will find, though that isn't as recent.

Also I'm fairly sure that towards the end of the week we'll be getting the Season 9 Gag Reel and more Season 10 Teasers. Once I get home I'll throw some links in here.
Red Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 07:46 PM   #56
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

I was at the panel this time. \o/ Got there about 45 minutes before the show and there was surprisingly hardly any wait with seats still to spare. XP (Though if I had been there earlier I could've gotten coffee from Misha... Even though I don't drink coffee. *shot* He and Jared visited the campers last night too. XD)

They didn't reveal too much about season 10 that I can recall, but the teaser seemed like a(n? Jared made a big grammar deal out of something similar) homage to The Shining. Saw part of the season 09 gag reel too.

The best part was when a guy showed up to Q&A in costume, and took off his mask to reveal Kevin's actor. =O Also everyone but Crowley had a doll of his character in front of him so Mark made his own out of a paper cup haha.

Didn't have my camera with me so the only decent shot I got with my phone was of Jared (with his hand in front of his mouth ^^; ) later during a signing at the WB booth. Maybe I'll try for autographs next year, seems it's something you have to line up separately for in the morning in order to get a chance. =3=

Spoiler: show

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 07-27-2014 at 09:26 PM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Entertainment