UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 11-12-2020, 01:01 PM   #1001
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Trading Pearl's Perap Lv. 1 Female Misdreavus with Screech and Destiny Bond for 2 Rare Candies.
Trading two rare candies to Connor for his Lv1 female Misdreavus with EMs Screech and Destiny Bond - thanks a bunch, man!

Going to be naming her Morticia and declaring her ability as Levitate as opposed to Levitate or um Levitate

*Trade closed*
Pearl's Perap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 09:40 PM   #1002
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading my level 1 male Gulpin with Venom Drench and Gunk Shot to Slash for 2 Rare Candies. Take good care of the little glutton.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 2 Candies to MM for his Level 1 Male Gulpin with Venom Drench and Gunk Shot

*Trade closed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Trading Lv Male Swirlix with EMs Belly Drum and Yawn to Slash for 3 Candies

*started*
Trading 3 Rare Candies to Mask for his Level 1 male Swirlix with EMs Belly Drum and Yawn

*Trade closed*
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 09:30 PM   #1003
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Trading Lv. 1 Klink to Missingno. Master for 1x Rare Candy.

*Trade Commenced*

-

Trading Lv. 1 Drilbur with EMs METAL SOUND & ROCK CLIMB to Zorchic for 2x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 10:09 PM   #1004
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Trading Lv. 1 Klink to Missingno. Master for 1x Rare Candy.

*Trade Commenced*
"Bill... bill... Junk mail... chain letter... You may have just won 10,000,000... The usual," sighed Eddie Starmie as he tossed aside the various envelopes he'd been going through. "Now this, on the other hand," he added, eyeing the sole object remaining in his hands; a small cardboard box with another envelope attached. "This piques my interest."

Gigawatt rolled up to Eddie, eyeing the package curiously. "ELECTRODE?" it inquired.

"Well, going by the handwriting, it's from Dad," grinned Eddie. "He did say he wanted to make up for not being able to make it out here for Keith and Willa's wedding... Let's see what he has to say," he murmured opening up the envelope and unfolding the letter within, proceeding to read it out loud.

Quote:
Dear son,

Sorry again that your mom and I couldn't make it to your friend's wedding, especially since we've yet to actually get to come out and see this laboratory of yours. Our own work has kept us very busy, and while I know we talk on the phone a lot, I still hope we'll be able to find the time to actually come out to Fizzytopia one of these days.

In the meantime, however, unless the postal service has done something very wrong, there should be a package attached to this letter. It makes me proud beyond words that my son is not only an up and coming cryptopokologist, but also a promising Pokémon Trainer, and to that end, your mother and I agree that there's someone who would be better off in your hands. It hasn't seen you in years, but it was most excited when we proposed this idea to it. I'm confident we'll find it in good health when we're able to come and visit.

Love,
Dad
"...wait a minute," Eddie murmured, turning his attention to the package, light reflecting off his glasses as his mouth fell open. "He doesn't mean he...Did he really send...?" As he spoke, he ripped into the package, producing a single Steel Ball from within. "...He sent me Incognito?" he exclaimed in disbelief.

"...TRODE?" Gigawatt droned, raising an eyebrow.

"Hah- you remember Incognito, right?" Eddie smiled. "Back when you first came to be, Incognito was the Klink you always played with back at Cinnabar."

"TROOOOOODE," nodded Gigawatt.

...Let me guess, a snarky telepathic voice sounded in Eddie's head, just as a chubby Alakazam made its way into the room. He named it Incognito because he thought its cogs were neato.

"Essentially, yeah," nodded Eddie. "Dad never could resist a good pun."

"Good pun" is an oxymoron, insisted Homer.

"Yeah, we know your stance on that," Eddie chuckled dismissively, before throwing the Steel Ball into the air. "Come out, Incognito!" he declared, and indeed, a familiar-looking Klink appeared, its minigears rotating automatically. Upon spotting Eddie, however, the gears spun wildly in recognitiion. "KLIIIIINK!" droned both minigears at once, managing to sound monotonous and excited at the same time.

"ELECTROOOODE!" Gigawatt greeted its old friend.

"Well, Incognito, you're with us, now," smiled Eddie. "You remember Gigawatt, of course. This here is Homer," he added gesturing to the Alakazam. "And there's so many others for you to meet as well."

"KLINK KLIIIIINK!" Incognito droned in response. Though what could feasibly pass for its faces didn't change in the slightest, the Klink's enthusiasm was undeniable. Eddie smiled- even if it would take some time to actually get his parents out to visit, he more than appreciated this. It almost felt like being back home.

OOC: Trading 1 Rare Candy for LBC for her Klink. Naming it Incognito, declaring its Ability to be Clear Body, and sticking it in Steel Ball #2 of 3.

*Trade Closed*
Old 11-17-2020, 09:12 AM   #1005
Sneaze
Mrow?

Trading 2 Rare Candies to Lit for his Poochyena.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 11:32 AM   #1006
SpinyShell
Cascade Badge

Trading one male Toxel (lvl. 1) to CrazyCreeperKid for $1500 and 5 candies.

Take good care of him.

Trade open
SpinyShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 11:35 PM   #1007
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Trading my shiny male lv.10 Feebas to Enigma with a Prism Scale in exchange for something I guess, and then trading right back lol.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 11:41 PM   #1008
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Trading my shiny male lv.10 Feebas to Enigma with a Prism Scale in exchange for something I guess, and then trading right back lol.
Temporarily trading my male todegemaru to Gary in exchange for his Feebas with the prism scale, ( Trading back in a moment )

*trade closed*

Trading Gary back his Milotic now for my Todegemaru

*trade open*

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 11:47 PM   #1009
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Temporarily trading my male todegemaru to Gary in exchange for his Feebas with the prism scale, ( Trading back in a moment )

*trade closed*

Trading Gary back his Milotic now for my Todegemaru

*trade open*
Trading back Enigma's Togedemaru for my lv.10 shiny male Milotic, thanks!

Also feeding 8 Rare Candies to my shiny female Magikarp, taking her from lv.12 -> lv.20 and evolving into Gyarados!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 07:30 AM   #1010
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Trading Lv. 1 Drilbur with EMs METAL SOUND & ROCK CLIMB to Zorchic for 2x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 2 Rare Candies to lilboocorsola for her level 1 female Drilbur with EMs Metal Sound and Rock Climb. Thanks! Declaring Drilbur's Ability to be Mold Breaker, and using a TR Earthquake on her.

Drilbur learned TR Earthquake!

*Trade Closed*
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 03:51 PM   #1011
Emp
Volcano Badge

Trading Male Poochyena with the Egg Moves Sucker Punch and Me First to Slash for one candy

*trade open*

Trading Male Oshawott with the Egg Move Assurance to Lit for four candies

*trade open*

FB • PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 04:28 PM   #1012
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinyShell View Post
Trading one male Toxel (lvl. 1) to CrazyCreeperKid for $1500 and 5 candies.

Take good care of him.

Trade open
Collecting this baby.
candy money

Last edited by CrazyCreeperKid; 11-20-2020 at 05:16 PM.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 08:46 PM   #1013
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp View Post
Trading Male Poochyena with the Egg Moves Sucker Punch and Me First to Slash for one candy

*trade open*
Trading 1 Candy to Emp for a male Poochyena with EMs Sucker Punch and Me First

*Trade closed*

Trading Connor a Lv Male Yamask with EM Ally Switch for 2 candies

*Trade opened*
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 07:01 AM   #1014
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
Trading Connor a Lv Male Yamask with EM Ally Switch for 2 candies

*Trade opened*
Confirming the above.
Old 11-22-2020, 12:56 PM   #1015
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Trading Pearl's Perap a lv1 male Yamask with Ally Switch and Endure for one Rare Candy.

[Trade Open.]
Old 11-22-2020, 06:06 PM   #1016
Pearl's Perap
Ca-caw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Trading Pearl's Perap a lv1 male Yamask with Ally Switch and Endure for one Rare Candy.

[Trade Open.]
Trading one Rare Candy to Ironthunder for a Lv1 male Yamask with Ally Switch and Endure - going to be nicknaming him Omar and declaring his ability to be Mummy

Thanks a bunch! ^^

*Trade closed*

Pearl's Perap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 01:23 AM   #1017
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Trading 2 Rare Candies to Lit for his Poochyena.
Trading my Lv. 1 Male Poochyena with EM Poison Fang to Sneaze for 2 Candies.

*Trade Closed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp View Post
Trading Male Oshawott with the Egg Move Assurance to Lit for four candies

*trade open*
Trading Emp 4 Candies for his Lv. 1 Male Oshawott with EM Assurance

*Trade Closed*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 11:22 AM   #1018
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Gifting the TM Defog to Zorchic to use as they wish.

*Gift Sent*

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 12:33 PM   #1019
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Gifting the TM Defog to Zorchic to use as they wish.

*Gift Sent*
Receiving the TM Defog from Prof.Enigma, thanks! Using this TM Defog on my Staravia.

Staravia learned TM Defog!

*Gift Received, "Trade" Closed*
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 01:58 AM   #1020
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Gifting Zelphy A Poke Ball (4/5) so he can adopt a Pokemon.

*Trade Started*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 02:00 AM   #1021
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Gifting Zelphy A Poke Ball (4/5) so he can adopt a Pokemon.

*Trade Started*
Confirmed.

Thanks babe.
*Trade Closed*

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 02:52 PM   #1022
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Trading my Lv. 1 Spiritomb w/ EMs Smokescreen and Pain Split to Sneaze for 10 Rare Candies.

**Trade Open**
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 01:10 AM   #1023
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Trading my Level 1 Female Cubone w/ EMs Detect and Curse to MM for 10 Rare Candies & $2500

*Trade Open*

Zelphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 08:41 PM   #1024
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
Trading my Level 1 Female Cubone w/ EMs Detect and Curse to MM for 10 Rare Candies & $2500

*Trade Open*
Eddie's mouth fell open in disbelief as Cinnabar Island came into view. He'd heard the news report the previous day, but he hadn't allowed himself to believe it. And yet, now he was finally beholding with his own eyes incontrovertible proof that the Cinnabar Volcano had indeed erupted once again. It was nowhere near as devastating an eruption, the report had said, as the one that had necessitated the rebuilding of the entire town so long ago, and yet, Eddie could absolutely see large, freshly-formed rock formations where many houses used to be.

Similarly speechless was the man at the helm of the boat taking Eddie to Cinnabar; Keith Masters. For indeed, it was the Banette's Revenge headed that way at this very moment. as soon as Eddie had seen the news report, as soon as he found that he was unable to get either of his parents on the phone, he'd rushed over to the Poisonous Palace and begged Keith to sail to Cinnabar Island.

"...you're certain they're not dead?" Eddie murmured.

"I told you, Ed- I'm not certain of anything in this version of the timeline," Keith replied, keeping his voice steady. "All I know is that in the version I lived through, your parents survived the eruption. But I don't want to potentially give you false hope- you know as well as I do that anything could change between versions of the timeline. There's already been differences that Willa and I have noticed-"

"OK, OK!" Eddie interrupted. "I... I'm sorry, I just..." he murmured moments later.

But Keith nodded in grave understanding. "Naturally," he said. "I'm sorry, too, for going on like that. Alright, we're getting there," he added. "I'll just find a good spot to dock her-"

"No need," Eddie shook his head, already producing a Poké Ball. "Homer will take me ashore. And for once, the overweight Alakazam had no snarky commentary to make as he emerged from the ball. And with a single use of Teleport, Eddie was whisked off the deck of the Banette's Revenge and onto the rocky shores of Cinnabar.

Eddie looked around, heart twisting with dread as he beheld the havoc the volcano's eruption had wrought. He very nearly vomited as he came close to tripping over a piece of blue debris he recognized as part of the Pokémon Mart's roof. Reaching for his belt, Eddie sent out his Klink and Drowzee on the spot.

"Drow...?" murmured Remy, looking around at the dismal sights around him.

"KLIIIIINK," Incognito droned worriedly, minigears anxiously rotating at the sight of its old hometown in such a dilapidated state.

"Now, fellas," murmured Eddie. "We're... we're here to find my parents. This is Cinnabar Island. The... the volcano erupted, and... and I haven't heard from them. Now... my house is... or was... this way," he murmured uncertainly, leading the way ahead. The trio of Pokémon followed their Trainer through the deserted streets until they came to one area in particular that got Eddie to stop, swaing where he stood. "No..." he murmured, staring at the heap of fresh volcanic rock before him. "The whole house..."

"Drowzee..." sighed Remy.

"Kliiiiink," Incognito droned sadly, rotating dejectedly. Even Homer wordlessly put a hand on Eddie's shoulder as the aspiring cryptopokologist looked about ready to burst into tears.

~~~~~

"What hope can there be, then?" Eddie sighed as he walked along the shore. "I haven't been able to contact them, and the house is completely destroyed..."

There are many perfectly feasible possibilities far more optimistic than your outlook, Homer assured Eddie.

"KLINK KLINK," droned Incognito reassuringly.

Remy, meanwhile, stiffened slightly. "Drow...?" he murmured, looking off into the distance. Then, after a few seconds of silence, the Drowzee took off in that direction. "Zee zee!" he called to the others. Eddie was confused initially, but as he and his Pokémon drew nearer to a rock, the sounds of crying could be more distinctly heard. And finally, as they went around the rock, they could see a small Pokémon sitting on the beach, sniveling and bawling. Eddie wordlessly produced his Pokédex and pointed it at the creature.

"Cubone, the Lonely Pokémon. A Ground-type," droned the device. "Cubone wears the skull of its dead mother, making its cries echo sadly. It cries loudly when it feels lonesome."

"Drow..." murmured Remy, plodding towards the Cubone.

Cubone, however, reacted rather suddenly upon realizing it was no longer alone. "Bone?!" it exclaimed, leaping to its feet. "C-C-Cubonebone!" it exclaimed, waving its bone club around threateningly.

"What on... does it want a battle?" murmured Eddie.

It seems so, Homer remarked. Perhaps to distract her from something troubling.

The subtle hint was not lost on Eddie. "Well, I accept, then," he said to Cubone. "Homer, I-"

Pass, interrupted Homer.

"Fine, then," relented Eddie. "Incognito, Vise Grip!"

"KLIIIIINK!" responded Incognito. The Minigears flew apart, only to clamp Cubone's torso between them. Or rather, that was the idea; Cubone, with a gleam in her eye that Eddie initially mistook for further tears, seemed to Detect exactly what the Klink was up to, and jumped backwards out of the way, so the Minigears slammed into each other instead.

"Cuuuuuubone!" screeched Cubone, who took her Bone Club and swung it into Incognito, sending the Klink reeling from the super effective move.

Immediately realizing that the Klink was outmatched here, Eddie held out the Steel Ball. "Get back now, Incognito!" he declared, withdrawing the Klink. Then, he turned to the Drowzee by his side. "You're up now, Remy!" he stated.

"Drrrow!" responded Remy, stepping forward.

"Cu cu cu cu cu cuuuuu... BONE!" Cubone exclaimed. Bone aglow with a brown aura, Cubone whirled it around in the air before bringing it down in a slashing motion. Rather than trying to smack Remy with it, however, this resulted in a blast of Mud that lightly Slapped Remy in the face, and more to the point, got in his eyes.

"Don't let that get to you!" Eddie encouraged his Drowzee as the Psychic-type tried furiously to rub the mud away from his eyes. "Use Tri Attack!"

"Drrrrow... ZEEEEE!" bellowed Remy, holding up both hands. A glowing triangle of energy formed before him; one corner glowed an icy blue, another corner glowed a fiery red, and the third corner glowed a vibrant, electric yellow. The triangle then flew off towards Cubone, and unlike Incognito's Vise Grip, this attack hit its mark, sending Cubone skidding backwards.

"Nice!" grinned Eddie.

"Drrrow!" Remy grinned back.

"Cuuuuu... CUBONEBONEBONE!" Cubone screeched suddenly, lunging forward for another Bone Club attack.

"Remy, quick, use Pound!" ordered Eddie.

"DrrrowZEE!" declared Remy, punching the oncoming bone and knocking it out of Cubone's grip. This resulted in a mad scramble on Cubone's part to retrieve the item, during which Eddie and Remy respectfully stood there, waiting for Cubone to be ready.

"...Cubone?" Cubone murmured; once she had retrieved the bone, she noticed that the others hadn't taken it as an opportunity to attack.

Eddie chuckled. "Well, that just wouldn't be fair," he said, adjusting his glasses. "Nothing to be gained from winning that way."

"Drow drow," Remy nodded in agreement.

"Cuuuu..." murmured Cubone.

"A very honorable approach indeed," came a voice from behind Eddie.

Eddie rolled his eyes. "Mom, I can handle myself in a battle without being told how to- how- how to- Mom?!" he exclaimed, wheeling around as it sank in just what he was saying, and more to the point, who he was saying it to. "Mom! Dad!" he exclaimed, wrapping his very much alive parents in a hug. "So you are alive! I thought you might have..."

"Edward Tentacruel Starmie, surely you know us better by now," chuckled Eddie's dad.

"Well, I mean, I've been trying to call you guys! You never picked up!" Eddie said shakily.

"We never had a chance of getting your call," said Eddie's mother. "Our PokéGears couldn't get reception until we were safe to leave the basement, by which point the batteries had died, and then we haven't been able to get them recharged once we got to safety."

"The basement... Of course!" Eddie breathed. "I forgot- after the first eruption, the new houses were made with the notion of subsequent eruptions in mind!"

"Impressively reinforced, and equipped with Silph Co. warp panels designed as one-way portals to the outside," said Eddie's dad. "Near as we can tell, everyone in town survived. Many buildings will have to be rebuilt, of course, but material possessions are infinitely more replaceable than lives."

"Indeed they are," Eddie chuckled shakily. "As soon as I heard of the eruption, and I couldn't get ahold of either of you, I had to come here to look."

"We were thinking you might," chuckled Eddie's mother. "It's the only reason we didn't head out for Fizzytopia- I feared we might have missed each other."

"Well, very clearly, you made the right decision under the circumstances," smiled Eddie, letting go at last. "Oh, yes- Mom, Dad, I'd like you to meet some of my Pokémon," he added, turning to the pair of Psychic-types. "This is Remy, my Drowzee, and Homer, my Alakazam. And I trust you already saw that Incognito's doing just fine as well. Remy, Homer, these are my parents- Robert and Sandy Starmie."

"Drowzee!" Remy greeted the couple happily. Homer merely gave a wordless nod and a lazy wave.

Robert Starmie gave a hearty chuckle as he approached Homer, sizing the Alakazam up. "An Alakazam with some meat on his bones!" he remarked. "Now that's what I like to see- much healthier-looking than friggin' stick figures with spoons."

"Oh, now, what a darling Remy is," smiled Sandy Starmie, hugging the Drowzee.

"Yes, they're both wonderful," smiled Eddie. "I also caught a Togedemaru since leaving home, Gigawatt's actually evolved into an Electrode, and you won't believe this Weedle of mine-"

'Boooone..."

Eddie wheeled around. Having long since sensed that the battle was over, Cubone was walking away, dragging her bone club dejectedly behind her as she trudged along the beach.

"You know," murmured Eddie's dad, "that Cubone may very well have been orphaned by the eruption. It's theorized that Cubone come to be from orphaned Kangaskhan offspring, after all, and I think we all know that Kangaskhan have been known to exist on these shores..."

"Oh, yes," nodded Eddie. "Wow... That poor Cubone... And just minutes ago, I was feeling as though I myself was about to be orphaned, so I can only imagine how bad that little one has it... Cubone!" he called out.

Cubone stopped, turning back. "Cu?" she sniveled.

Eddie crouched down. "Where will you go?" he asked the Ground-type.

"Cuuuuu... Cubone..." Cubone murmured uncertainly, eyes welling up with tears.

"Well..." said Eddie, reaching into his backpack. "If you're not sure, may I suggest coming with me?" he offered, producing a Poké Ball and holding it out before him.

"Cuuuu..." murmured Cubone thoughtfully. She looked from Eddie, to his parents, to his Pokémon- everyone around him looked so happy to be with him. Even that fat Alakazam, however disinterested he seemed to be trying to look. It would never truly replace what she lost, she knew, but it was sure as hell looking better than any alternative she could think of. "Cubone bone bone!" she finally said with a nod.

"Then let's go!" grinned Eddie, glasses flashing with reflected light as he threw the red and white sphere at the Cubone. "Poké Ball- initiate capture mode!" The sphere struck Cubone and sucked her inside; it barely wiggled before falling still.

"Well done, my boy," smiled Eddie's father as the young aspiring cryptopokologist picked up the ball containing his newest Pokémon.

"Haha, yes!" grinned Eddie, holding up the ball. "Cubone is mine!"

"Congratulations, Eddie," said his mother. "What shall you name her?"

"...Femur, I think," Eddie replied after a moment of thought. "So... Mom, Dad, I'm so glad you two are safe. Where will you two go now, though?" he added.

"Well, that's kinda why we were considering heading out to Fizzytopia, besides making sure you knew we were safe," said Robert. "We, uh... we were actually hoping to be able to stay with you, at least for the time being."

"We don't want to impose upon you, son, but you can understand that we don't really have anywhere else to go," added Sandy.

But Eddie was grinning. "Impose? Are you kidding? I'd love to have you two around!" he stated. "On one condition, of course," he added.

"That being?" asked Eddie's dad.

"I could use some assistants in my laboratory," grinned Eddie. "If you wouldn't mind working for your own son?"

Sandy gave a chuckle. "I would be absolutely fine with that," she stated.

"I second that. Hell, I third, fourth, and fifth it!" boomed Robert. "Now, the question is, I would think, where do we go from here?"

"I'm glad you asked, Dad," stated Eddie. "Homer, Teleport. Back to the boat!" he declared. And with that, the Alakazam warped everyone present right back onto the Banette's Revenge, where Eddie explained all that had happened to a rather amused and relieved Keith.

OOC: Trading 10 Rare Candies and 2,500 to Zelphy for the level 1 female Cubone. Naming her Femur and declaring her Ability to be Lightning Rod.

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-14-2020, 01:35 PM   #1025
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Trading this level 1 Male Chimchar to Lit for a Heart Scale, $1000 and his Scald TR.

*Trade started*

Last edited by Raves; 12-14-2020 at 01:55 PM.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops