UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Contest Hall Records

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 11:44 PM   #26
Dark Fire
Boulder Badge

Re: Cool Contest Normal Rank: Third Time Around!

"Use Rain Dance and then focus your energy."

.: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:49 AM   #27
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

Use Vine Whip, then Thorns!
Old 06-23-2007, 09:44 AM   #28
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

"Flash, Thunderbolt. Let it rain."

私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 06-28-2007, 01:39 PM   #29
Torkoal Stu
This

;o; I hope I'm not late. Totally slipped my mind. Anyway to the battlezors!

Ok when those Vines Hit you, use Thundershock so it totally shocks up Ivysaur. Then go in for a Volt Tackle.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:46 PM   #30
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Battle Round: Round 4

Okay peoples, we've got a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT for the Cool Contest Hall today! Please give a warm welcome to my new lovely assistant, Becki! She'll be helping me out a bunch cause I'm a lazy bum, and she'll be taking over Stu vs. Lee's match to get herself in the swing of things. And also Stu, it's my own fault I didn't ref sooner or wanted to break Becki in, or else I should have DQed you. ;/ Next time there will be no exceptions for anyone; you're late, you're outta here. Now onto the reffings!

[center:8f975]Tetsu and Luxord vs. Rayne and Cascade[/center:8f975]

As we left off last time, Luxord was drenched to the bone with 160 C-HP and Cascade was a bit frizzled with 165 C-HP left. Now the attacks are in, so onto the next round!
Round four begins with Cascade Rain Dancing around a bit in the river, promptly clouding the sky as a few drops begin to fall. A few more turns till the rain will be at full force. Luxord then counters by Flashing the Sharpedo, obstructing her vision a good deal. Seeing how this could pose a problem, Cascade calmed herself and Focused her Energy, the Coolness of the attack raining her C-HP by 10. However she was now a sitting duck as Luxord blasted her with a Thunderbolt, dealing a solid 45 C-HP damage as well as raining Luxord's C-HP by 10 for the coolness of his attack.
Cascade took a big hit this round, now a bit blinded and shocked for a total of 130 C-HP remaining. Luxord took no hits this round but used a little bit of energy, having 170 C-HP remaining now. The rain should pick up a little next round. Now to see if the arena stays or goes..
OnlineHost: ssgary333 rolled 1 100-sided die: 49
Nope, arena stays. Attacks by Jeri, followed by DF please.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 06-30-2007, 04:51 PM   #31
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Shinjara Send a message via MSN to Shinjara
Battle Round ~ Round 4

Its great to be here, thanks for the opportunity Gary. And I hope I do you proud. *Salute* ;P

Isaac the Ivysaur versus Downy the Magneton

In the last round we saw Downy’s C-HP take a tumble, with Isaac strengthening his defences. The two pokémon are still standing strong though, so let’s see what happens next in Round 4 ..

Isaac begins this round as two vines snake from under the bud on his back, sending them hurtling in Downy’s direction. Downy does nothing however and the vines smack him, knocking 5 C-HP off Downy. Downy then retaliates, sparking with electrical energy, sending a Thunderbolt flying down the vines and hitting Isaac for some good damage, knocking 5 C-HP off him, the Light Screen protecting Isaac from a lot more damage but destroying his other clone. The sheer coolness of how the attack was executed adds another 5 C-HP to Downy’s C-HP. The literal shock of the attack causes Isaac to stumble backwards. Shaking his head, he then fires some Thorns at Downy who then comes in strong for a Volt Tackle. Downy collides with the barrage of thorns and .. Deflects them! He then smacks into Isaac for a good 25 C-HP damage, the Light Screen again absorbing some of the attack.

The end of the round sees the tables turn, with Isaac having 145 C-HP left. Downy is still at 160 C-HP. It seems that the tables have turned! Isaac’s Light Screen is currently at 25% strength and is now free of paralysis. What could happen in the next round ..

Now for the arena ..
OnlineHost: Ruijana rolled 1 100-sided die: 29

Arena stays!
Attacks by Stu first, then Lee please ^-^

Level 100Level 100Level 82Level 64Level 43
Level 53Level 50Level 39Level 40Level 34
Old 07-01-2007, 04:06 AM   #32
Torkoal Stu
This

Sorry for being late last time...but here I am. Thanks for reffing Becki xd.

First up, Lock-On to Issac, so you can keep track of him. Then use Thunder!
Old 07-01-2007, 08:10 AM   #33
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

Improve your defense by setting up a Light Screen again (I'm guessing the old Light Screen will simply vanish then, right? =o), and then, after your opponent has executed its Thunder attack, let it feel your powerful Frenzy Plant!
Old 07-02-2007, 10:37 AM   #34
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Battle Round ~ Round 5

All Paralysis related rolls done by myself and witnessed by Gary.

Last round saw a turn in the tables, Isaac losing a substantial amount of C-HP while Downy took the lead. The commands are in, so let’s get to it!

As the round begins, neither of the Pokémon move to attack but Downy Locks on to Isaac, ensuring that the next hit won’t miss. Whereas Isaac’s eyes glow as a Light Screen appears in front of him, reinforcing his defences. The audience begins to become irate, shaking their heads and shouting, “What happened to the Coolness?! Come on!!!” They jeer at the both of you. Suddenly, Downy releases a high powered Thunder at Isaac, the immense attack collides with Isaac and scorches him, causing 20 C-HP damage, reduced by the Light Screen. Electricity sparks off Isaac as he is now paralysed with a 30% chance of locking up! Isaac then moves to start Frenzy Plant, but cannot move due to paralysis taking hold. The audience then applauds Downy, “Fantastic! Theres the cool we’ve been wanting to see!!” Due to this, 5 more C-HP were added to Downy’s total.

The end of this round sees Downy retain his lead over Isaac with 165 C-HP. Isaac is paralysed again, with a 25% chance of locking up. His Light Screen currently sits at 75% strength with 125 C-HP remaining.

Now for the arena:
OnlineHost: Ruijana rolled 1 100-sided die: 88
Arena stays!

Attacks by Lee first, then Stu please =)

Old 07-04-2007, 01:34 AM   #35
Dark Fire
Boulder Badge

I don't know how this is going to work, but here goes.

"Use Agility to dodge any attack and follow up with a Surf."

.: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:20 AM   #36
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

Start off with Double Team to avoid any attacks, then follow up with Razor Leaf!
Old 07-04-2007, 10:32 AM   #37
Torkoal Stu
This

Let's try Lock-On once more so we can keep track of the real Ivysaur. Then Volt Tackle straight through the Razor Leaf attack and right into Ivysaur.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:45 PM   #38
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

DF: your post was not necessary, because your DQ limit starts only after Jeri posts, but anyway Jerichi has been disqualified from the Cool Contest for taking longer than the required time limit of four days. Sorry, but I said I wasn't going to let this slip any more. DF proceeds to the next round as soon as the match between Stu and Lee is decided!

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 07-06-2007, 07:46 AM   #39
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Battle Round ~ Round 6

Again, all paralysis rolls done by myself, I have them saved on a word doc.

Time for Round 6! Will Stu & Downy retain their lead in C-HP over Lee & Isaac? At the end of the last round, Downy had a clear lead with 165 C-HP and Isaac was falling behind with 125 C-HP. Let’s see what happens as Round 6 begins!

Isaac is the first to move in this round, however his body locks up, making him unable to use Double Team! Downy still uses Lock On to pinpoint Isaac, but the crowd seem less than impressed with his use of another Smart move. “COME ON! DIDN’T WE SEE THIS LAST ROUND?!!”, one man shouts, “Yes that’s right!!!!” a lady agrees. The entire audience begins to boo as 10 C-HP slide off Downy’s total. Isaac then fires a Razor Leaf at Downy, the leaves closing in on the Magneton fast. Downy begins to move forward, electricity coating his steel body. The two attacks collide, with Razor Leaf hitting Downy while he was still charging up for Volt Tackle, causing 10 C-HP damage. Downy, despite the damage, continues on and smashes into Isaac, dealing 15 C-HP, the rest of the damage absorbed by the Light Screen. The crowd now perk up slightly, happier to see some Cool attacks.

At the end of this round, Downy has kept it’s lead, with 145 C-HP remaining. Isaac is sitting at 110 C-HP. Isaac’s Light Screen is at 50% strength now, and he has a 15% chance of locking up due to paralysis.

And now for the arena:
OnlineHost: Ruijana rolled 1 100-sided dice: 41
Arenas stays for Round 7.

Attacks from Stu, and then Lee please.

Old 07-09-2007, 11:32 AM   #40
Torkoal Stu
This

I think I'm in before the DQ o.o; Its only been three days, the DQ is four or is it three? I'm not 100% sure.

Downy, go! Use Thunderwave and then Swift.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:25 AM   #41
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

Try to evade the attacks by using Double Team, then attempt another Frenzy Plant! Hope it works this time..
Old 07-22-2007, 09:30 AM   #42
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Battle Round ~ Round 7

Stu & Downy versus Lee & Isaac.

At the end of the last round we saw the crowd getting quite disgruntled at the lack of Cool attacks. Downy kept it’s lead over Isaac, but perhaps Round 7 will turn the tables? After this round there’s only a few rounds remaining so let’s make these attacks count guys! Let’s get to it!

Downy begins this round by charging up electricity, shooting a Thunder Wave into the sky which plummets towards Isaac. Isaac tries to move to perform a Double Team, but fails as his body locks up and is struck by the Thunder Wave, upping his rate of locking up by 10% to 25% for this round. The crowd is beginning to cheer more and more at Downy’s cool tactics. Isaac gets very annoyed at this and begins to glow green, lifting his body into the air, he slams back down and 10 thick, thorny vines burst from the ground, snaking around wildly. Downy fires a Swift attack, but the Frenzy Plant attack is too strong, snaking together to try to block the attack, but a few stars manage to break past and hit Isaac for a mere 5 C-HP. Isaac then uses Frenzy Plant to attack Downy, the vines all heading towards Downy at immense speed, smacking into the Magneton, causing an immense amount of damage - 40 C-HP to be exact. Downy’s C-HP slides down to 105 C-HP whilst Isaac’s C-HP sits at 105 C-HP! The round ends with Isaac looking exhausted after performing Frenzy Plant, and Downy looking rather battered from being on the receiving end. The odds have certainly been evened out now, with the crowd getting more excited ..

Isaac currently has a Light Screen at 40% strength & has a 15% chance of locking up due to paralysis. He sits at 105 C-HP. Downy also has 105 C-HP.

As for the arena..
onlinehost: Ruijana rolled 1 100-sided die: 79
It stays for Round 8!

Attacks by Lee first, then Stu please. Good luck.

Old 07-24-2007, 04:06 PM   #43
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

Blind your opponent with Flash, then try a Razor Leaf.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:02 AM   #44
Torkoal Stu
This

Close your eyes Downy and then use Swift to try and cancel that Razor Leaf again one more time (I think I did that before xd?) and then use Volt Tackle after the Razor Leaf.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:34 PM   #45
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

The end of round 7 saw us with a tie! Both pokémon have 105 C-HP, with Isaac slightly paralysed yet protected by Light Screen. What will happen next? Exciting stuff =o Well, the moves are in .. and let’s begin Round 8!

Isaac opens the round by concentrating energy into the bud on his back, the bud lighting up brightly. Seeing this, Downy closes his eyes tight as Isaac releases the Flash attack, causing no adverse effects on the Magneton. The crowd doesn’t seem too impressed with Isaac’s use of a Beauty attack, but they watch in anticipation for the next move. Isaac immediately fires off a Razor Leaf attack at Downy who retaliates with a Swift attack. The two attacks collide in mid-air and cancel each other out. Downy now takes his chance and begins to crackle up with electrical energy, he rams into Isaac and deals a good 30 C-HP damage, some damage absorbed by Isaac’s Light Screen.

The end of round 8 sees Downy with 105 C-HP and Isaac with 75 C-HP remaining. Isaac is now free of paralysis and his Light Screen is only at 15% strength now. Downy has taken the lead and in these last rounds, every move is important. So good luck to both of you ^-^

For the arena ..
onlinehost: Ruijana rolled 1 100-sided die: 38

Arena stays for Round 9!
Attacks from Stu first, then Lee please ^^

Old 08-10-2007, 02:02 PM   #46
Torkoal Stu
This

Go Downy, use Thunderwave, then just try to dodge anything you can. (Dodging counts as an attack so thats my second attack then.)
Old 08-10-2007, 05:35 PM   #47
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

Dodge with Double Team, then use Bullet Seed.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:42 AM   #48
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer

Cool Contest ~ Battle Round 9!

The end of Round 8 saw Downy take the lead with 105 C-HP and Isaac lagging behind with 75 C-HP. Will Isaac manage to reclaim the lead? The attacks are in, so let’s get busy!

Downy begins this round, his magnets crackling with electrical energy as he sends a wave of electricity at Isaac. Isaac is quick to move though, using Double Team to create 3 clones. The Thunder Wave attack striking a clone and eliminating it, leaving only 2 clones. Isaac then grins and fires off a Bullet Seed which Downy dodges effortlessly. The crowd are quite silent as the round comes to a close, no action been seen to excite them.

This is it guys, the final round is next. Every attack counts! Downy has 105 C-HP and Isaac has 75 C-HP with a 15% strength Light Screen and 2 Double Team clones. Good luck.

Now for the arena:
onlinehost: Ruijana rolled 1 100-sided die: 64

Arena stays for the final round!

Attacks from Lee first, then Stu ^-^

Old 08-19-2007, 06:22 AM   #49
Lee-san
Boulder Badge

It's now or never..use Razor Leaf, then finish with Frenzy Plant!
Old 08-19-2007, 06:33 AM   #50
Torkoal Stu
This

Lefty....Righty....Downy...this like battle has been tough but we've come to far to lose now so let's do this girlfriend. Use Flash, blind Ivysaur that means he won't know where he's firing and help us out. Now....GO LIKE TOTALLY VOLT TACKLE GIRLFRIEND, the Frenzy Plant might be a problem but keep going and hit that like Ivysaur with all you've totally got girlfriend!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Contest Hall Records