UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction

Old 12-07-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Kecleon Ars Ierici

What? Jeri's making an art thread? I know, I'm just as surprised as you are.

I'm not particularly good at actual art, but I do occasionally do sprite-y things and I do like to share them so I figured I'd make a thread to aggregate all my sprite-y things for UPN to see.

Things shall be posted in the next few posts.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #2
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Jeristuck

Tentative name for a series of self-insert manips and a potential minor fanadventure (still very potential).

Introduction/Generic Sprites:

Spoiler: show

Your name is JERI CHEE. You stand in your room, like most every day, with nothing of particular interest to do. Despite it seeming like just a day, an ordinary day, it is ANYTHING BUT.

You, as anyone else introduced in such a way, have various INTERESTS, your primary one being THE INTERNET. It dominates most facets of your life. Some might view this obsession as unhealthy, but you never quite SEE it. A life-long contender for this spot, however, is POKÉMON, which you have managed to incorporate into nearly every aspect of your life. Your room is overflowing with PLUSH, many of which are Pokémon. You also possess more DICTIONARIES than one person needs, feeding your infinite love of LANGUAGE, particularly those of an Asian persuasion. Your shirt, along with many objects in your possession, are printed with KANJI (or HANZI, depending on your linguistic persuasion at the given moment), despite only being able to read about 20% of them. However, you have always held a strange connection with THE ORIENT, as if it were in your BLOOD, despite being very much not-Asian. You also have a few TERRARIUMS collected near your window, reflecting your lingering love of BIOLOGY, though your desire to become a scientist was long snuffed by the cursed CHEMISTRY. It really frustrated you at the time, but now you’ve just come to the conclusion that all you really want to do is UNDERSTAND, so your current level of scientific inquiry is satisfactory.

You fill much of your spare time with a variety of hobbies, including STRATEGIC ROLE PLAY, VIDEO GAMES, and a few occasional spats of CREATIVE WRITING and PIXEL ART. Though, for the most part, you spend your time SCREWING AROUND on the WEB. You do also enjoy READING, whether it be LITERATURE or FANFICTION, but that is far more occasional than most of your other pastimes. Your chumhandle is linguisticRenegade and yøu șƿɛak wɪtɦ utmøșt attɛñtɪøñ tø ƿrøƿɛr førmattɪñg añd ƿarłañcɛ、 but yøu ɦavɛ a tɛñdɛñcy tø șwamƿ yøur șƿɛɛcɦ wɪtɦ ștrañgɛ șymbøłș。

What will you do?

God Tier:

You are the SEER of BLOOD.

Which is tastefully ironic, considering your crippling HEMOPHOBIA. But of course, your various abilities as a hemoriffic hero don’t relate all-too-directly to bodily fluids themselves. Your ultimate goal in life is to UNDERSTAND the CONNECTIONS that bond reality, especially between those you know and love. You use this KNOWLEDGE to guide those around you, reading the PULSE of the world to divine information about the complex machinations of the universe.

You also probably have some level of HEMOKINESIS, but you’re too afraid of making someone BLEED that you’ve never actually tried it out.

Land:

You find yourself in the LAND OF STRING AND SALT.

LOSAS is a dry and barren land, despite its skies being filled with rainclouds. Vast salt flats are punctuated only by the occasional formation of dry, dusty salt. Gigantic mysterious red threads are strung up among the spires, hanging loosely between them. A wind howls over the parched plains, hissing over the flats and through the salt forms. The winds cause the strings to vibrate, filling the air with a low, harmonious drone. It smells faintly of the ocean, despite the clear lack of water anywhere.

Despite the seemingly unlivable conditions, life does manage in this wasteland. Tiny green CHAMELEONS inhabit the flats, building small thatched huts from materials they scavenged from the mountains, treacherous peaks strung together by gigantic silken ropes of red. Their muddy walls suggest some distant source of water, likely hidden in the caves deep below the flats, where the Denizen slumbers, guarding the only thing that can bring vibrant life back to this planet.

More to come!
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction