UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2016, 11:15 PM   #37701
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Welcome back, SW! Glad to see so many old members returning!
Old 03-26-2016, 11:20 PM   #37702
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Oh hi SW! I'm Lit, one of the new members around here! Hopefully I can get to know you better along with the rest of the community.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-26-2016, 11:29 PM   #37703
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
Oh hey Silver Wind! I still remember you what with the shiny Remoraid you traded to me before. (He's now a shiny Octillery!) How've ya been? =)
Good to hear! Always wanted an Octillery of my own aha. Ah I can't complain, life has been treating me good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Welcome back, SW! Glad to see so many old members returning!
Thanks for the welcome MM, your team is coming along quite nicely. And I must say that I'm extremely jealous of the Shadow Ledian. 😉

So, who else decided to make a surprise return? I'm curious lol.

And nice to meet ya Lit! I'm sure if I stick around we'll get along great.

Spoiler: show

Fizzy Bubbles
° ° ° °
° ° ° °
Old 03-26-2016, 11:33 PM   #37704
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Welcome back SW!
Old 03-26-2016, 11:36 PM   #37705
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Oh, since everyone is saying, I might as well. Welcome back Silver wind! I'm sure you're finally free from your nasty bug Pokemon! Anyway. I'm Lt. Bleu. I just signed up for FB, And, so far, I've enjoyed my stay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuno
You have to look within yourself and nuke the sun in your heart.

R.I.P - THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 9/11 - Humanity Finally Dies.
Old 03-26-2016, 11:37 PM   #37706
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Wind View Post
Thanks for the welcome MM, your team is coming along quite nicely. And I must say that I'm extremely jealous of the Shadow Ledian. 😉
Thanks! The newer, less restrictive PC rules really helped (initially we were given unlimited PC slots, but then it was toned down to 44 initially, with one extra for each level 100).

And yeah, I consider myself pretty lucky to have Stewie. He had three previous owners before I had my chance to get him. Cost me a Munchlax I was considering keeping, but well worth it IMO. Though it looks like you're pretty well set in terms of Shadow Pokémon yourself- a Shadow Jolteon and a Shadow Lickitung, not too shabby at all.

(nicknames: Stewie=Shadow Ledian)
Old 03-26-2016, 11:44 PM   #37707
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Wait, what? Someone has a Shadow Jolteon? Damn, that would be amazing! How does one get shadow Pokemon?

Quote:

Old 03-26-2016, 11:49 PM   #37708
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEU View Post
Wait, what? Someone has a Shadow Jolteon? Damn, that would be amazing! How does one get shadow Pokemon?
Shadow Pokémon are only obtainable from occasional events held by the mods. They're very, very rare, which is why I consider myself lucky to have my Shadow Ledian- had my sights set on it since the Shadow Ledyba was first generated, and there is only the one in existence in FB at this time.
Old 03-26-2016, 11:56 PM   #37709
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Welcome back SW!
Quote:
Oh, since everyone is saying, I might as well. Welcome back Silver wind! I'm sure you're finally free from your nasty bug Pokemon! Anyway. I'm Lt. Bleu. I just signed up for FB, And, so far, I've enjoyed my stay!
Awe, thanks you two. And welcome to FB, Lt. Bleu! ��

Quote:
Thanks! The newer, less restrictive PC rules really helped (initially we were given unlimited PC slots, but then it was toned down to 44 initially, with one extra for each level 100).

And yeah, I consider myself pretty lucky to have Stewie. He had three previous owners before I had my chance to get him. Cost me a Munchlax I was considering keeping, but well worth it IMO. Though it looks like you're pretty well set in terms of Shadow Pokémon yourself- a Shadow Jolteon and a Shadow Lickitung, not too shabby at all.

(nicknames: Stewie=Shadow Ledian)
So sad I missed out on the unlimited storage! I was reading about it earlier.

If I had been around when he was up for trade I would have traded my mother for a Shadow Ledyba aha, congrats on that. Though trading a Munchlax sounds tough, I'm also a big fan of Snorlax. But you're right, I can't complain when I have two decent shadow 'mon of my own. Still jealous lol.

Fizzy Bubbles
° ° ° °
° ° ° °
Old 03-26-2016, 11:57 PM   #37710
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Shadow Pokémon are only obtainable from occasional events held by the mods. They're very, very rare, which is why I consider myself lucky to have my Shadow Ledian- had my sights set on it since the Shadow Ledyba was first generated, and there is only the one in existence in FB at this time.

Give it to me, now Oh, I get it! Well, its awesome, you have one! Just the fact that they look so much more cool. And, of course, stronger!

Quote:

Old 03-27-2016, 12:05 AM   #37711
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
If I had been around when he was up for trade I would have traded my mother for a Shadow Ledyba aha, congrats on that. Though trading a Munchlax sounds tough, I'm also a big fan of Snorlax. But you're right, I can't complain when I have two decent shadow 'mon of my own. Still jealous lol.
You would've had some stiff competition. The main reason it took me that long to get him was because I was far from the only one interested, and other people always had more to offer for him than I did. And especially during that period of time where there was no limit on how many Rare Candies could be traded... yeesh... The only reason I finally got him was because his previous owner was the one to offer him to me in exchange for the Munchlax. And yeah, it was a little tough to part with that Munchlax, but that Ledyba had become a top want of mine, so that made the decision a little easier.

Quote:
Give it to me, now Oh, I get it! Well, its awesome, you have one! Just the fact that they look so much more cool. And, of course, stronger!
Yeah, though there is a drawback- Shadow Pokémon aren't guaranteed to obey you. I've yet to get the chance to use Stewie in a Trainer battle or in a zone, but it's on my to-do list. Should prove interesting.

And if the "looks cool" part is your main reason, you can always have a Pokémon recolored at the Boutique. I've done so myself several times, and even had Salazar involuntarily recolored via the Haunted Mirror event several years back (not inclined to change it back, though- just look at him! How awesome does my Scolipede look!? )

(nicknames: Stewie=Shadow Ledian; Salazar=Scolipede)
Old 03-27-2016, 12:13 AM   #37712
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Yes, I'm planning on recoloring a few with backstories written. The only reason I'm not on it is because the back stories haven't been executed yet. I'm going to have a black furred Persian. And, a pitch white Ninetales, etc. But, still, shadow Pokemon are rare as compared to recolored Pokemon.

Quote:

Old 03-27-2016, 12:24 AM   #37713
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Yes, I'm planning on recoloring a few with backstories written. The only reason I'm not on it is because the back stories haven't been executed yet. I'm going to have a black furred Persian. And, a pitch white Ninetales, etc. But, still, shadow Pokemon are rare as compared to recolored Pokemon.
True, yeah. And most of my Pokémon's recolors have been with backstory in mind;

*Salazar was recolored dark grey with red eyes involuntarily, but I managed to work it into a nice little storyline which culminated in his evolution into Whirlipede. I do have the option to try and change his color back, but as I said, I'm passing on that.

*Hermione's tail stinger was recolored black because she takes notes by dipping her tail stinger in an ink bottle and using it as a pen. Over time, it dyed the stinger black permanently.

*Six was recolored so his cap and shields resemble Ultra Balls (but only in the Amoonguss stage) to establish his being descended from the Ultramoonguss, an ancient tribe of warrior Amoonguss.

*Rubeus was recolored to have white fins and a white exclamation mark to give him an angelic appearance, and it was also given further explanation when my character met up with Fateen, who revealed that Rubeus and another Stunfisk figured into a prophecy.

*Chromium was recolored to have her tail paint default to dark purple instead of green because of her constant use of Sludge Wave, the first move she ever Sketched.

*Lenny was recolored to have brown fur and blue feathers because it was the original color scheme of Sneasel in Gold and Silver, and I wanted to establish him being descended from a colony of Sneasel whose colors never changed with the rest of the species.

Ooh, and from the looks of the Bar, it seems Quilavaflare just might be the next one to return to FB! Welcome back!

(nicknames: Salazar=Scolipede; Hermione=Weedle; Six=Amoonguss; Rubeus=Stunfisk; Chromium=Smeargle; Lenny=Sneasel)
Old 03-27-2016, 12:39 AM   #37714
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Yes, indeed. I've gone through your Pokemon a lot. The backstories are interesting, specially, your weedle. Also, by the looks of bar, it seems there is going to be a huge chaos, A huge one. And, I'd say we wait for Whimsy to return back, by the end of the week, since, his character is kinda the center plot with the bronzor and The Doctor and everything.

Quote:

Old 03-27-2016, 12:52 AM   #37715
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Glad you like my Pokémon's backstories. And I'm especially proud of my Weedle- One of the Pokémon I've wanted since first coming to FB was a Weedle that doesn't evolve and learns a ton of attacks. And considering I got her after TMs became restricted only to Pokémon that can actually learn the moves in the games, getting her the moves she currently knows was no small feat.

And yeah, definitely wait on Whimsy. I'm also waiting on you and Pud'n to reply to the Bar in addition to that.

In the meantime, if anyone waiting on the Bar to move (or even anyone not involved in the Bar but still has any interest in some free RPing) wants to do some more free RPing in the meantime, there's always my Secret Base. The current storyline in there hasn't moved in sometime, but there's no reason anyone can't start something new in there. Even if our characters have never met, you can always portray your character stumbling onto my Secret Base for one reason or another. All I ask is, no Zangoose or Red-Striped Basculin. Purely for safety purposes, of course.

EDIT: My Qwilfish has also asked me to inform you all that today is Chinchou Day. Well, not so much all of you so much as just GS, he doesn't want Delilah's birthday forgotten, but I figured I might as well remind everyone as long as he was having me do this.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-27-2016 at 01:02 AM.
Old 03-27-2016, 01:51 AM   #37716
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

Quote:
You would've had some stiff competition. The main reason it took me that long to get him was because I was far from the only one interested, and other people always had more to offer for him than I did. And especially during that period of time where there was no limit on how many Rare Candies could be traded... yeesh... The only reason I finally got him was because his previous owner was the one to offer him to me in exchange for the Munchlax. And yeah, it was a little tough to part with that Munchlax, but that Ledyba had become a top want of mine, so that made the decision a little easier.
I wouldn't doubt it lol, but I'm glad someone out there is feeling the Ledian love. Still one of my favourite Pokemon. I would make an offer to breed our Ledian someday, but I read in your profile Stewie is already involved with another. I'm heartbroken aha.

Speaking of Shadow pokemon.. And wanting lol. If anyone was interested in my Shadow Jolteon or even my Hitmonlee, I'd be more than willing to trade either one of them. They should goto someone who'll appreciate them more than I do, plus I want to rebuild my team abit.

Fizzy Bubbles
° ° ° °
° ° ° °
Old 03-27-2016, 02:10 AM   #37717
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Quote:
I wouldn't doubt it lol, but I'm glad someone out there is feeling the Ledian love. Still one of my favourite Pokemon. I would make an offer to breed our Ledian someday, but I read in your profile Stewie is already involved with another. I'm heartbroken aha.

Speaking of Shadow pokemon.. And wanting lol. If anyone was interested in my Shadow Jolteon or even my Hitmonlee, I'd be more than willing to trade either one of them. They should goto someone who'll appreciate them more than I do, plus I want to rebuild my team abit.
SW, I absolutely want that Shadow Jolteon, please, what would you take for it?

Quote:

Old 03-27-2016, 02:14 AM   #37718
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
Consider me also very interested in this Shadow Jolteon. I'll give you $500 for it, as a starting bid.
Old 03-27-2016, 02:15 AM   #37719
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

I've already ready received an offer from someone else, I'm really sorry Bleu.

Fizzy Bubbles
° ° ° °
° ° ° °
Old 03-27-2016, 02:15 AM   #37720
BLEU
Cascade Badge

I can up it to $1000, Very well ready to go up to $3000. Also, maybe White market is a better place?

Edit: Oops, didn't see that.

Quote:

Old 03-27-2016, 02:24 AM   #37721
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

I didn't see we had a place to make trade offers, sounds great aha.

Fizzy Bubbles
° ° ° °
° ° ° °
Old 03-27-2016, 02:27 AM   #37722
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Quote:
I didn't see we had a place to make trade offers, sounds great aha.
Indeed. So, is your Pokemon gone or up for bids? I mean, Jolteon would be a top priority. Being a shadow would make it top of the tops.

Quote:

Old 03-27-2016, 02:44 AM   #37723
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

Quote:
Indeed. So, is your Pokemon gone or up for bids? I mean, Jolteon would be a top priority. Being a shadow would make it top of the tops.
Its semi-gone lol, I'd feel bad backing out of a trade I already agreed to.

Fizzy Bubbles
° ° ° °
° ° ° °
Old 03-27-2016, 03:13 AM   #37724
BLEU
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Its semi-gone lol, I'd feel bad backing out of a trade I already agreed to.
Yes, of course, If you've agreed, you've agreed. Maybe next time for me. I'm just one week old in FB and well, who knows, I may find one.

Quote:

Old 03-27-2016, 04:24 AM   #37725
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Welcome back SW~
I don't remember if we've met already but I assume my memory's lying to me so it's nice to meet you!

>Bar replies
See, I was going to have my trainer burst in before I left and drag all my pokemon home in-universe so you wouldn't have to wait for me BUT THEN I FORGOT .-.
Though at least this means they can all sit pretty~

Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out