UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2016, 07:30 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Articuno The Great Big Giveaway Bonanza

Holy Moley Crobatman, it's...the GBGB.

Yes, Fletching Boy, it's..
G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

Special Days, are here, 20th Anniversary for Pokemon and a Leap Year, we gots the goods for you

for everyone that posts in here for the next 24 hours, you'll all receive a basket of goodies, which include:

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

Wow, that's a whole lotta stuff, hope you can carry it all home young travellers.

BUT WAIT..

THERE'S MORE, Roll up, Roll up, come and see the sights and sounds of the mystery bag of wonder..and mystery, as I have for you not 1 but 2 contests, all you have to do is tell me that you want your name in a hat and it will be put in the hat.

What's the hat for you ask? Well, to fit on my head for comfort and protection, oh and for these 2 contests, numero Uno is to be entered into a draw for

*grabs Bio-hazard container containing a devilish looking egg*

Boys and Girls, this egg is up for your big prize, for whoever can handle whatever is inside, just say your name and you'll be entered into the contest.

Our next Prize is for 2 of you lovelies, these prizes are hot off the press of Pokecon 2016, the hottest Pokenerd convention of the year, and I've got for you the limited edition 2016 Engraved Pokecon Pokeball, gold plated with a black base and ruby centre. Exquisite.

What is in this amazing ball is something all collectors have wanted, what we have, is your very own Female Level 1 Cosplay Pikachu, each one coming with a set of Cosplay outfits that evoke a special move for the occasion, the costumes are:
comes with the move Icicle Crash
comes with the move Flying Press
comes with the move Electric Terrain
comes with the move Draining Kiss
comes with the move Meteor Mash

The only thing with these Pikachus, is they have rules:
1) Both Pikachu's are not tradable, or able to be put up for adoption, only released into the wild.
2) Cosplay Pikachu Cannot be evolved or Bred with anything.
3) Don't feed it after midnight...ok that's not a rule but don't feed it after midnight, it'll be up all night and won't want to sleep, bad for everybody.

That's your lot you little scamps, now bugger off and let me sleep
Old 02-28-2016, 07:59 AM   #2
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

Special Days, are here, 20th Anniversary for Pokemon and a Leap Year, we gots the goods for you

for everyone that posts in here for the next 24 hours, you'll all receive a basket of goodies, which include:

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

Wow, that's a whole lotta stuff, hope you can carry it all home young travellers.

BUT WAIT..

THERE'S MORE, Roll up, Roll up, come and see the sights and sounds of the mystery bag of wonder..and mystery, as I have for you not 1 but 2 contests, all you have to do is tell me that you want your name in a hat and it will be put in the hat.

What's the hat for you ask? Well, to fit on my head for comfort and protection, oh and for these 2 contests, numero Uno is to be entered into a draw for

Boys and Girls, this egg is up for your big prize, for whoever can handle whatever is inside, just say your name and you'll be entered into the contest.
Claiming:
1x Rocket Ball
1x Fire Ball
1x Space Ball
5x Rare Candies
1x Daycare Pass
3x Sky Gummi's
3x Yellow Gummi's
3x Mysterious Gummi's

- Discarding Kyzer the Charmander's old Premier Ball and placing him inside the Fire Ball.
- Discarding Ciel the Clefable's old Pokeball and placing her inside the Space Ball.

MarbleZone is entering the Shadow Egg raffle.

Skipping the Pikachu Raffle.

Thank you guys very much for this unexpected giveaway! Happy Pokemon Day everyone!
Old 02-28-2016, 08:48 AM   #3
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Our next Prize is for 2 of you lovelies, these prizes are hot off the press of Pokecon 2016, the hottest Pokenerd convention of the year, and I've got for you the limited edition 2016 Engraved Pokecon Pokeball, gold plated with a black base and ruby centre. Exquisite.

What is in this amazing ball is something all collectors have wanted, what we have, is your very own Female Level 1 Cosplay Pikachu, each one coming with a set of Cosplay outfits that evoke a special move for the occasion, the costumes are:

1) Both Pikachu's are not tradable, or able to be put up for adoption, only released into the wild.
3) Don't feed it after midnight...ok that's not a rule but don't feed it after midnight, it'll be up all night and won't want to sleep, bad for everybody.

Whoa, this was surprising. A one-off I assume?

Regardless, picking up the above goodies:

x1 Rocket Ball.
x1 Fire Ball.
x1 Space Ball.
x5 Rare Candies.
x1 Daycare Pass.
x3 Sky Gummis.
x3 Yellow Gummis.
x3 Mysterious Gummis.

Raves will be taking part in both the Shadow Egg raffle and the Cosplay Pikachu raffle.
Old 02-28-2016, 09:09 AM   #4
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

Picking up some goodies, thank you.

x1 Rocket Ball for future use.
x1 Fire Ball for my Darumaka, helping him feel more at home.
x1 Space Ball for future use.
x5 Rare Candies for the bank.
x1 Daycare Pass for a helpful level boost.
x3 Sky Gummi's for my Pidgeot, Skye, raising her IQ from 23-26.
x3 Yellow Gummi's for my Pikachu, Thunder, raising his IQ from 5-8.
x3 Mysterious Gummi's for my Dragonair, Crystal, raising her IQ from 54-57.

And as tempting as they are I'll be passing on the raffles. Happy 20th anniversary ^^.

Last edited by enchantress; 02-29-2016 at 08:07 PM.
Old 02-28-2016, 10:46 AM   #5
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Pikachu

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Grabbing a goodie basket containing:
1 Rocket Ball
1 Fire Ball
1 Space Ball
5 Rare Candies
1 Daycare Pass
3 Sky Gummis
3 Yellow Gummis
3 Mysterious Gummis

Thanks.

Also, I, Electric Blue Eye will be entering in both the Shadow Egg and Cosplay Pikachu Raffles.
Old 02-28-2016, 11:04 AM   #6
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Pokémon Day- a major holiday in the Pokémon world. February the 27th was celebrated every year as the anniversary of date where the very first official Pokémon League tournament was held in the Kanto region, about 200 years ago. Actually, exactly 200 years ago, to this day. Normally, it wasn't made such an especially big deal of, but such a memorable milestone seemed to warrant special attention, which led to a festival being held in Yupien City, one of the Fizzytopia region's three biggest cities, and one which Keith Masters found himself frequently visiting in any case.

According to various signs posted all over, the festival was put together solely by one of the more mysterious figures in the region, Arnold of the Elite Four. A man rarely seen in public, and indeed, today was no exception, at least as far as Keith could tell. Not that that especially bothered him- he was too caught up in the festive spirit, happily accepting every free gift members of festival staff offered to him. Until...

"Step right up and enter now for a chance to win whatever comes out of this Shadow Egg!" the man was exclaiming to anyone who would listen, and indeed, anyone who wouldn't. Keith recognized the object immediately- like a Mystery Egg cloaked in a sinister purple aura, but more like an Enigma Egg in terms of what it was capable of producing. He'd seen three of them at the Shadow Raffle some Halloweens ago, one of which produced what was now his barely-controllable Shadow Ledian. Keith and Meowth exchanged looks, both of them agreed on one thing- no way in hell was Stewie getting another Shadow Pokémon as a teammate. Worst case scenario, they end up killing each other. Best case scenario, Stewie trains up the new Shadow Pokémon as a henchman or something. Yeah. With that as the best case scenario, Keith found it quite easy to pass up on this raffle.

The next raffle proved just as tantalizing as the first, which is to say not at all. Being a native of Hoenn, Keith knew about Cosplay Pikachu- a rare breed of female Pikachu with black heart-shaped markings on the end of their tails, which learned unusual moves when dressed in specific costumes, and with a particular flair for performing in Contests. Also incapable of breeding or evolving, and there were laws all across the world preventing them from being traded or added to an Adoption Center. Keith passed this up as well without a second thought- the idea didn't appeal to him very much, even if he did have room on his team to spare. Which he kinda didn't at the moment.

Keith and his Pokémon continued to enjoy the festival, even without partaking in either raffle.

OOC: Collecting the Rocket Ball, the Fire Ball, the Space Ball, the 5 Rare Candies, the Daycare Pass, the 3 Sky Gummis, the 3 Yellow Gummis, and the 3 Mysterious Gummis, and passing on both raffles. Thanks, Arn!
Old 02-28-2016, 12:48 PM   #7
Pest
Volcano Badge

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

It's happening~! Thanks for the sweet gifts, Arn!

Picking up:
x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummis
x3 Yellow Gummis
x3 Mysterious Gummis

Pest will be trying her luck in the Shadow Egg raffle, while skipping Cosplay Pikachu.
Old 02-28-2016, 01:34 PM   #8
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Picking up the following:
x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummis
x3 Yellow Gummis
x3 Mysterious Gummis

EpicSquirtle will enter both the Shadow Egg and Cosplay Pikachu Raffle!

Thanks for the gifts!
Old 02-28-2016, 02:32 PM   #9
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Picking up 1 rocket ball, 1 fire ball, 1 space ball, 5 rare candies, 1 daycare pass, 3 sky gummi's, 3 yellow gummi's and 3 mysterious gummi's.
Old 02-28-2016, 03:18 PM   #10
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

Collecting the quoted above, which entails:

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummis
x3 Yellow Gummis
x3 Mysterious Gummis

Thanks very much, and Happy Pokémon Day, everybody!
Old 02-28-2016, 04:28 PM   #11
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

This is all wonderful! I shall pick up the following:

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

Also, I, jolteonjak will be entering into both the Shadow Pokemon and the Cosplay Pikachu raffles.
Old 02-28-2016, 05:05 PM   #12
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Happy Pokémon Anniversary. Thank you for the presents, I'll happily pick up some for my Pokémon.
1x Rocket Ball
1x Fire Ball
1x Space Ball
5x Rare Candies
1x Double Daycare Pass
3x Sky Gummi's
3x Yellow Gummi's
3x Mysterious Gummi's

I do love a good competition, I'd like very much for my name to be placed in the mysterious hat for both the Shadow Egg and Pikachu Cosplay raffles ^-^
Old 02-28-2016, 05:25 PM   #13
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

I should probably grab this if it's one-time-only...

Picking up:
1x Rocket Ball
1x Fire Ball
1x Space Ball
5x Rare Candy
1x Daycare Pass
3x Sky Gummi
3x Yellow Gummi
3x Mysterious Gummi

And I, JustAnotherUser, would like entry into both the Shadow Egg and Cosplay-Chu raffles, if you'd be so kind.

Last edited by JustAnotherUser; 02-28-2016 at 08:36 PM.
Old 02-28-2016, 05:31 PM   #14
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Happy Pokémon Day!

It's also crazy thinking FB has been around for the majority of the franchise's lifetime.

Picking Up:
x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

Also putting my name into the Shadow Egg Raffle
Old 02-28-2016, 05:44 PM   #15
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Nice stuff! I have some good ideas where these things might go...

Claim:
Rocket Ball
Fire Ball
Space Ball
5 Rare Candies
1 Daycare Pass
3 Sky Gummis
3 Yellow Gummis
3 Mysterious Gummis

So Rengar will get the Rockel Ball, Kenna gets the Fire Ball, I'll hold onto the Space Ball for now...and I'll go ahead and enter the Shadow Egg and Chu-splay raffles!
Old 02-28-2016, 08:22 PM   #16
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Picking up the following:
  • x1 Rocket Ball
  • x1 Fire Ball
  • x1 Space Ball
  • x5 Rare Candies
  • x1 Daycare Pass
  • x3 Sky Gummi's
  • x3 Yellow Gummi's
  • x3 Mysterious Gummi's

And I, OkikuMew, would like to have my name in for both the Shadow egg and Pikachu Cosplay raffles. Thanks!

Last edited by OkikuMew; 02-28-2016 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-28-2016, 08:28 PM   #17
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Picking up Rocket Ball, Fire Ball, Space Ball, Rare Candy, Daycare Pass, Sky Gummi, Yellow Gummi and Mysterious Gummi stuff.

and I, CyberBlastoise, Water trainer extraordinaire, shall enter both the Pikachu and Shadow Egg raffles...

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 02-28-2016, 09:16 PM   #18
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Lots of things happening here!

Picking up:
1x Rocket Ball
1x Fire Ball
1x Space Ball
5x Rare Candies
1x Daycare Pass
3x Sky Gummi
3x Yellow Gummi
3x Mysterious Gummi

And I would also like to throw my name in for both the Shadow Egg and the Cosplay Pikachu!

Thanks! And happy 20th Anniversary, Pokémon!!!
Old 02-28-2016, 09:56 PM   #19
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Relicanth

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Picking uuuuuuup:
1x Rocket Ball
1x Fire Ball
1x Space Ball
5x Rare Candies
1x Daycare Pass
3x Sky Gummi's
3x Yellow Gummi's
3x Mysterious Gummi's

Discarding Nobby the Koffing's old PokéBall, placing him inside the Rocket Ball.

Also discarding YB the Numel's old PokéBall, placing him inside the Fire Ball.

Also entering the Shadow Egg Raffle only. Thanks for the surprise event!
Old 02-28-2016, 11:48 PM   #20
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Collecting:
1x Rocket Ball
1x Fire Ball
1x Space Ball
5x Rare Candies
1x Daycare Pass
3x Sky Gummis
3x Yellow Gummis
3x Mysterious Gummis

And throwing my name in for the Shadow Egg raffle and the Cosplay Pikachu Raffle.

Thanks~
Old 02-29-2016, 02:42 AM   #21
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Picking up:
1x Rocket Ball
1x Fire Ball
1x Space Ball
5x Rare Candy
1x Daycare Pass
3x Sky Gummi
3x Yellow Gummi
3x Mysterious Gummi

Also, put me down for the Shadow Egg raffle, please!
Old 02-29-2016, 04:12 AM   #22
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Happy Pokémon Day!

Picking up:
x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummis
x3 Yellow Gummis
x3 Mysterious Gummis

I would also like to participate in the Shadow Pokémon Raffle
Old 02-29-2016, 04:58 AM   #23
sweetbbydoll
Kawaii ~

Quote:

G
B
G
B

GIVE-AWAY!!!!!

x1 Rocket Ball
x1 Fire Ball
x1 Space Ball
x5 Rare Candies
x 1 Daycare Pass
x3 Sky Gummi's
x3 Yellow Gummi's
x3 Mysterious Gummi's

BUT WAIT..

Happy Pokémon Day everyone!!

Grabbing myself the following items;
1x Rocket Ball
1x Fire Ball
1x Space Ball
5x Rare Candies
1x Daycare Pass
3x Sky Gummi’s
3x Yellow Gummi’s
3x Mystery Gummi’s

Thank you! And of course, I sweetbbydoll will be participating in the Shadow Raffle and Pikachu Cosplay Raffle.
Old 03-01-2016, 06:49 AM   #24
Arnold
Just call me sir

Roll up, Roll up, one and all, the time has come for ya'll to see the results of the contest.

The Winner of the shadow egg is *Drum roll*

.....JOLTEONJAK!

Congrats, and with that, I think the little darling is ready to eat...meat...meet it's new playth..master, and out the shadows witha burst of flames appears one Male

Good luck with that one, here is your to contain the thing in.

*Runs to the next booth quickly*

and onto our next prizes, the winners of the Cosplay Piakchu are *Drum Roll*

OKIKUMEW

and

EPICSQUIRTLE

*Hands over the Limited Edition Pokecon 2016 Pokeballs*

I hope you and you're new buddies have many a great adventure.

Hope you enjoyed this and toodles everyone *Waves*
Old 03-01-2016, 07:19 PM   #25
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Roll up, Roll up, one and all, the time has come for ya'll to see the results of the contest.

and onto our next prizes, the winners of the Cosplay Piakchu are *Drum Roll*

OKIKUMEW

and

EPICSQUIRTLE

*Hands over the Limited Edition Pokecon 2016 Pokeballs*

I hope you and you're new buddies have many a great adventure.

Hope you enjoyed this and toodles everyone *Waves*
Well that was completely unexpected.

Picking up my Cosplay Pikachu that's un the Limited Edition Pokécon 2016 Pokéball (dam that was a mouthful)

Thank you so much!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records