• Zorchic, Charmeleon: 400 HP
  • lilboocorsola, Litwick: 400 HP
  • Lil'twick, Hatterene: 400 HP
  • Missingno. Master, Alolan Muk: 400 HP
  • Naru, Drapion: 400 HP
  • myahoo, Cyndaquil: 500 HP
  • Connor, Solosis: 400 HP
  • Raves, Ferrothorn: 400 HP

Trainers gather against the terror before them, some for revenge, some for glory. But regardless of their reasons, this is sure to be a battle to behold.

Dynamax Initiative: Naru, Drapion
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • If a trainer’s Pokemon is rendered unconscious, they may choose to cheer on their allies; opting to either remove one shield from the raid boss or healing one ally’s Pokemon by 50% of their max health.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Saturday, March 6th to place your order.
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 08:21 PM   #2
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Muuuuk..." murmured Ricin, as the Alolan Muk looked up at the towering Gigantamax Hatterene looming over them imposingly. The Sludge Pokémon's rainbow form jiggled slightly with worry.

"Steady, Ricin, it's OK," Keith murmured back. "I've... I've seen this Hatterene before," he realized. "Back at the Primal Dialga incident. This Hatterene is, in part, responsible for the world's continued existence. And yet, I've heard about the last time it showed up for a raid, and that was the only one anyone's heard of that was outright failed. Evidently, some of these guys are here for revenge," he remarked, glancing around at their allies.

"Muuuk," said Ricin quietly. This was all pretty heavy. Heavier than he'd thought a moment ago. The Poison/Dark-type, however, took a deep breath to steady himself. He'd promised the Garbage Queen he was up to this, and he wouldn't let her or his Trainer down. "MUUUUUK!" he declared.

Keith grinned. "That's the spirit," he stated. "Let's start smart, OK? One of Hatteren's Abilities is Magic Bounce, so I think it's safe to assume that's what this one's got- Magic Bounce is basically always-on Magic Coat, so status moves are outright detrimental to us. Fortunately, we got ways to mess with it with attacking moves, so Ricin, use Acid Spray!" he commanded.

"MUUUUUUUUK!" bellowed Ricin, launching a glob of highly corrosive material Hatterene's way. A powerful move it was not, but it would pave the way for far stronger moves, guaranteeing a tremendous Special Defense reduction like nothing else could on something with Magic Bounce.

OOC: Ricin used Acid Spray (40 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-04-2021 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 08:41 PM   #3
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Going to Nuzzle (20 BP) her!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 09:01 PM   #4
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Gonna dynamax my Drapion and have her go for a Max Ooze (originally Venoshock), 85BP (original BP65)

RP to be edited etc

Last edited by Naru; 03-04-2021 at 12:01 AM.
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 09:05 PM   #5
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Alright, let's start with a Fire Spin (35 BP) for that passive damage over time!
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 10:44 PM   #6
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Litwick Hexcellent

All right, Pan, here's our chance to prove ourselves once and for all against this witch... There'll be no playing around this time, so let's start off strong by putting a HEX (130 BP) on her! (Boosted by Spell Tag)
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 01:01 AM   #7
myahoo
Soul Badge

Eruption (150 BP, Charcoal)
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 09:26 AM   #8
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Gyro Ball (100 BP).
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:03 AM   #9
Connor
Flashbacker

Light Screen (0 BP)
Old 03-05-2021, 02:49 AM   #10
Sneaze
Mrow?

Gigantamax Boss Hatterene
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 82%
Shields Up: 0
Trainer Status: Light Screen (4 Rounds)

Raid Boss Attack Summary:
Attack 1: Protect (0 BP)
Hatterene protected itself from Acid Spray!
Attack 2: G-Max Smite (130 BP)
Missingno. Master, Alolan Muk: 205 HP
Attack 3: Facade (70 BP)
Connor, Solosis: 260 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Zorchic, Charmeleon: 400 HP
  • lilboocorsola, Litwick: 400 HP [SpAtk +1]
  • Missingno. Master, Alolan Muk: 205 HP [SpAtk +1, Confused]
  • Naru, Drapion: 600 HP [SpAtk +1, Dynamaxed (2 Rounds)]
  • myahoo, Cyndaquil: 500 HP
  • Connor, Solosis: 260 HP
  • Raves, Ferrothorn: 400 HP [SpAtk +1]

The boss starts off with a quick Protect to shield itself from losing too many defenses early on. After the raiders attack, the boss manages to push through paralysis for some big early damage with a G-Max Smite and a boosted Facade, confusing Muk in the process. Fire Spin then ticks away at the boss' health.

• Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • If a trainer’s Pokemon is rendered unconscious, they may choose to cheer on their allies; opting to either remove one shield from the raid boss or healing one ally’s Pokemon by 50% of their max health.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Sunday, March 7th to place your order.

Last edited by Sneaze; 03-05-2021 at 02:54 AM.
Old 03-05-2021, 02:58 AM   #11
Lil'twick
Insanity

Going to use Heal Pulse (0 BP) on the Alolan Muk!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-05-2021, 03:29 AM   #12
myahoo
Soul Badge

And another Eruption (150 BP, Charcoal), Wildfire!
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 07:54 AM   #13
Connor
Flashbacker

Reflect (0 BP)
Old 03-05-2021, 11:04 AM   #14
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Have another HEX (130 BP), you hat hag! (Boosted by Spell Tag)
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 07:35 PM   #15
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith watched with a confident grin as the Acid Spray flew through the air... soared right towards Hatterene... splattered against a protective barrier... the grin faded considerably at that last one. After having witnessed that Gigantamax Lapras, had he learned nothing?!

"Muuuuk..." sighed Ricin. But before the Alolan Muk could get too upset about this turn of events, things got objectively worse; the Gigantamax Hatterene clearly decided some form of further punishment was in order, and so unleashed the wrath of her signature move; G-Max Smite.

"Ah, geez, Ricin!" Keith exclaimed. "Are you OK?!"

"Muuu-uu-uuuk," gurgled Ricin, jiggling erratically- the G-Max Move had confused him.

"Crap," sighed Keith. "Guess we're gonna be deadweight a little while longer." He began to reach for a Full Restore, until he saw a Heal Pulse unleashed from... a normal Hatterene...? Keith raised an eyebrow- he wasn't too familiar with Hatterene as a species, but he had a feeling something was unusual about this one. Either way, however, the Heal Pulse healed up Ricin in terms of HP, so now there was just the confusion to tackle. And so, Keith took a Lum Berry out of his bag, and with careful timing, crammed it into his Alolan Muk's mouth. The confusion cleared up pretty clearly, and Ricin blinked, his eyes coming back into focus.

"...Muuuuk?" said Ricin.

Keith grinned. "Better now?" he said.

Ricin grinned back. "MUUUUUUUUK!" he roared, pulling Keith into a hug. This didn't last too long, though, with the Muk knowing he had to keep his attention on the battle at hand. Both the Trainer and the Alolan Muk kept their attention on the Gigantamax Hatterene, hoping they were ready for what was to come.

OOC: Using Lum Berry #3 of 5 on Ricin.
Old 03-05-2021, 07:49 PM   #16
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Another Gyro Ball (100 BP)

Unruly Premonition.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:07 PM   #17
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Fire Blast (110 BP)!

Last edited by Zorchic; 03-05-2021 at 10:18 PM.
Old 03-05-2021, 11:26 PM   #18
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Max Ooze (originally Venoshock), 85BP (original BP65)

rp to come bleh
Old 03-07-2021, 03:52 AM   #19
Sneaze
Mrow?

Gigantamax Boss Hatterene
★★★★★
Health Gauge: 70%
Shields Up: 5
Trainer Status: Light Screen (3 Rounds), Reflect (4 Rounds)
Terrain: Psychic (4 Rounds)

Raider Healing Summary:
Lil'twick, Hatterene: Heal Pulse
Missingno. Master, Alolan Muk: 400 HP
Raid Boss Attack Summary:
Attack 1: Paralyzed
Hatterene is unable to move!
Attack 2: Max Mindstorm (140 BP)
myahoo, Cyndaquil: 332 HP
Attack 3: Expanding Force (80 BP)
Zorchic, Charmeleon: 304 HP
lilboocorsola, Litwick: 304 HP
Naru, Drapion: 600 HP [Immune]
myahoo, Cyndaquil: 236 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Zorchic, Charmeleon: 304 HP
  • lilboocorsola, Litwick: 304 HP [SpAtk +1]
  • Missingno. Master, Alolan Muk: 400 HP [SpAtk +1]
  • Naru, Drapion: 600 HP [SpAtk +1, Dynamaxed (1 Round)]
  • myahoo, Cyndaquil: 236 HP
  • Connor, Solosis: 260 HP
  • Raves, Ferrothorn: 400 HP [SpAtk +1]

Pushing into the boss with some hefty attacks, the raiders get a bit of healing done while also forcing up shields, a few of which are quickly broken in the process. Luck continues to be on the raiders' side for now as the hat witch is promptly locked in place, completely paralyzed. This fortune doesn't last overly long, though, as a Max Mindstorm comes out onto Cyndaquil for a pretty decent chunk even through the Light Screen, followed by an Expanding Force which does as its name states thanks to the newfound Psychic Terrain, smacking half the raid for decent damage, though Drapion luckily absorbs a bit of the blast happily thanks to immunity to the move. Fire Spin then happens.

• You have until Tuesday, March 9th to place your order.
Old 03-07-2021, 11:58 AM   #20
Connor
Flashbacker

Flash Cannon (80 BP)
Old 03-07-2021, 12:02 PM   #21
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Power-Up Punch (40 BP) to break a shield!
Old 03-07-2021, 12:53 PM   #22
Lil'twick
Insanity

Well if she is going to use Expanding Force we'll do it as well! Expanding Force (80 BP)!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 03-07-2021, 03:08 PM   #23
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Max Ooze (originally Venoshock), 85BP (original BP65)

rp to come bleh
Do it again but with style
Old 03-07-2021, 03:42 PM   #24
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith breathed a sigh of relief when Hatterene's paralysis reared its ugly head, preventing the Psychic/Fairy-type from getting off one of her moves. If this was indeed the same one that had emerged victorious on Saccharine Island, and he was pretty sure that it was, then he knew they had to tread carefully- this Hatterene had earned herself something of a reputation in Fizzytopia. Any chance they could get of it not pummeling them with a powerful move, Keith for one would gladly take it.

Next came the Max Mindstorm, followed by Expanding Force. Sadly, neither of these targeted the Alolan Muk, who would have been immune, but one of the targets of the latter move was the Dynamaxed Drapion, at least.

"OK, we gotta think, we gotta do this right," Keith murmured. "That thing's got to have a lot of nasty tricks up her sleeve, and if we also got that Protect to worry about, then we... wait a sec, that's it," he breathed, just as the Drapion's Max Ooze shattered the shield completely.

"Muuuk?" Ricin gurgled inquisitively.

Keith turned to his Alolan Muk, a grin on his face. "Ricin, use Acid Spray!" he said.

Ricin's eyes widened. "Muuuk?!" he responded, looking around- nobody else had attacked Hatterene since the shields went down, surely this would just have the same result as last time?

Keith grinned, knowing exactly why the Poison/Dark-type was concerned about this. "And you know what? If we get the same result as last time, that's one less part of its turn devoted to actively attacking us," he said quietly. "And even if it doesn't fall for that, then we still lower its Special Defense! And hey," he added, spotting a look of uncertainty in the Alolan Muk's eyes and interpreting it correctly. "Don't mistake this for me underestimating your power, man," he said. "The time for raw power will come later- right now, we're playing it safe, and you just so happen to have the moves we need for that sort of thing. I wouldn't have gone with you on this if I underestimated you in any way," he smiled.

Ricin smiled back, pulling his Trainer into another hug. "MUUUUUUUK!" he bellowed happily. And once the hug was over, Ricin turned back to face Hatterene, and once more hocked up a powerful Acid Spray.

OOC: Ricin used Acid Spray (40 BP).
Old 03-07-2021, 03:52 PM   #25
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Let's slap it in the chops with another Gyro Ball (100 BP).

Unruly Premonition.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League