UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Entertainment

Old 04-10-2014, 09:18 PM   #1926
ajnrules
Boulder Badge

I guess we'll learn more after the next two or three episodes. Unfortunately there will be a week's hiatus, and the episodes won't pick up again until I'm in San Francisco for Babscon. :v
Old 04-11-2014, 05:43 PM   #1927
Razor Raven
Lonely Demon Slayer

Maaaaaan, I want to go to a brony convention =/

A week's hiatus? That's good new for my lazy flank, I haven't seen "It ain't easy being breezies" ^_^;

I hear there's Twilight / Fluttershy interaction =D
Razor Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 06:47 PM   #1928
ajnrules
Boulder Badge

Yeaaaaah. Brony conventions are great. I went to my first one a little over a year ago and now I try to go to all the ones that my schedule and bank account permits. It help that I'm very invested in the convention's subject matter, which wasn't quite the case with anime cons, comic book cons, or even gaming cons.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:50 PM   #1929
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Spoiler for ep 21
Spoiler: show

Though really, Rainbow Dash is all about the mares.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:08 PM   #1930
Razor Raven
Lonely Demon Slayer

I....I'm so happy.

Jetfire, the author of "It's a Dangerous Business, Stepping Out Your Door" has finally signed onto Fimfiction to post his stories.

One of the absolute first MLP FIM stories I ever read, back when I was still coming to terms with being a brony, and still my absolute favorite to this day.

Now if he just posts "A Day for Spike and Twilight", I'll be even happier.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:00 PM   #1931
Razor Raven
Lonely Demon Slayer

"WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE HER?!?! I think she is adorable!!!"

I just saw someone say that about Diamond Tiara. I am not making this up O_o
Old 04-25-2014, 08:10 PM   #1932
ajnrules
Boulder Badge

Well, it's been a week since I went off to Babscon - my fifth pony convention - and I figure now's about the time to post my experiences.

If you haven't been to a con, it's a lot of fun. You're pretty much get to hang out with multiple people that have the same interest for an entire weekend, but there's enough variety to satisfy your needs. If you're a fan of artwork or collectibles, there are numerous artists and vendors present. If you enjoy music, then there are always concerts. If you like learning about different aspects of the fandom, there are many interesting panels. And if you like schmoozing with the VIPs, there are autograph lines for that. Anyways, I've been to several non-pony cons in the past and those were fun, but I've always felt something was lacking because I never had the passion for those subjects. It wasn't until I made it to my first pony convention that I finally felt like I belonged.

Anyways, enough blabbering. Here are some highlights of my weekend, separated into the good, the bad, and the ugly.

The Good:
Heck, the entire con experience was a blast, but there are some moments that stand out.

I've always been and will probably always be an autograph whore. And it was at Babscon that I got to complete my masterpiece: getting the autograph of the Mane Six voice actresses as well as Nicole Oliver (Princess Celestia) on my Christmas theme pony poster. It took almost a year and three different conventions, but it's finally complete!

And I also like to meet with the voice actors, which is strange because I'm so socially awkward I just stand around awkwardly, but nevertheless even though I had a press pass and could have gotten in for free, I splurged and brought a High Society Pony pass so I can do a meet and greet with the guests, where I got to talk to among others Andrea Libman, Ashleigh Ball, Andy Price, and Heather Breckel.

I still got my press pass with Ponyville Live, and that required sitting behind the camera for a few panels, but that was actually pretty cool because I got to pick early enough to select some neat panels
  • The Equestria Daily panel where I got to see Goat Simulator, which led to Goat Trixie, and I found out that I've submitted so much stuff for the Taiwan Bronies that I've come to pick up the nickname "Taiwan Guy"

The A Brony Tale panel about the latest documentary that is getting its premiere in Tribeca Film Festival, well, tomorrow. I got to see the director, Ashleigh Ball, DustyKatt, and Final Draft talk about the film.

The SherclopsPones panel, where not only did they present the newest episode of Friendship is Witchcraft, but they also answered some questions about their creative process. In the end I got a video of Jenny Nicholson singing parts of "It'll Be Okay."

I've never been much of a fan of brony music, but I do like the work of Eileen Montgomery, who goes by the moniker EileMonty. I liked her rendition of Picture Perfect Pony from the animation of the same title, and "I am Octavia" which is an emotional Titanium parody about her fanon friendship with Vinyl Scratch. So while I ignored most of the concert, I made sure to catch her segment of it, where she sang "I am Octavia." After the show I got her to take a picture with my Octavia Funko figurine, and later got Nowacking to pose with the DJ-Pon3 figurine.

The Bad:
Unfortunately, even an awesome con are going to have some negative moments, and this is no different.

For one thing, I didn't get to get to San Francisco until almost midnight on Friday. I had to go to work and couldn't get off until 4:30. My flight was at 9:20, which gave us more than enough time to get to the airport (a full two hours away), and while we got there with more than enough time, we couldn't go standby on an earlier flight. So essentially I missed the first day. I suppose that's the problem with cons.

And while most of my interactions with the show guests have been cordial if not memorable, there was one that was Awkward with a capital A, and it's the one whose work I've admired for the past 15 years: Tara Strong. I had dreamed of what I'd say when I finally met her, but all that went out the window when I was actually standing in front of her. I just stammered to ask her for her autograph, and then for a photo op. Unfortunately, my phone camera was on auto-flash, and my phone decided the room was dark enough to require a flash. I apologized and tried to turn off my flash, but because my phone is in simplified Chinese I accidentally switched it to flash on, because the two characters look pretty similar in simplified Chinese. I was crushed when there was a flash again, because not only did I have to take three pictures, I subjected her to flash twice. I apologized profusely, but still felt bad, especially when later they put up a sign that said "No flash photography."

And while I didn't spend too much on merchandise, I did spend $140 on autographs. It's not quite as much as what Raichu Rocks spent during Nightmare Nights Dallas, but it's still a lot especially since I'm supposed to be limiting my expenses.

One thing I did buy was a commissioned work on the back of my Larry's Comics exclusive of MLP #1. The back of those Larry's/Jetpack exclusives has something for you to draw something on your own. I'm a terrible artist, so I decided to get Andy Price to draw Rainbow Dash looking awesome in her Gala outfit. Unfortunately, it didn't come cheap, costing $60. And he was so busy that he didn't have time to do it during the con, so now I'm without my Larry's Comics exclusive. I'm hoping he'll send it soon.

And the Ugly
While the fandom would like to say they hold the mantra of friendship, love, and tolerance at its highest, its gotten so big that there has to be some breakdown over various disagreements. And unfortunately I was witness to that. I had just gotten done recording the Brony Tale panel, where Final Draft of the Everfree Network (EFN) was a panelist. They had somebody from EFN recording the panel. After the panel I saw some of the con heads approach the EFN people and when I got out of the room I saw them in a heated argument where basically EFN was getting kicked out of the con. There's been a lot of flak on both sides on Twitter. I try to avoid drama and I have no idea of the specifics regarding the detail, but I know it put a deep pit in my heart to watch the EFN staffers that were not Final Draft stand by quietly as they slowly realized that yes, they were being kicked out of the con.

Also, I wasn't aware of this until one of my friends I stayed with showed this to me, but this sort of thing just makes me sick. We already have a reputation among some of the more skeptical parts of the internet, and it would be damaging to have the actions of one person reinforce people's beliefs of millions, but that's how self-fulfilling prophecies work.

Anyways, it was overall a lot of fun, and I can't wait for the next convention, hopefully Fiesta Equestria in July!

Oh, and about the new episode, which aired on the second day of the con:

I actually thought it was okay. The primary storyline in the article seems to be about Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy's adventure trying to get the desired prize. Yeah, Rainbow Dash was not exactly portrayed in the most sympathetic light, seemingly going back on her loyalty element as she put the treasured book above her friend Fluttershy. However, I could relate to that. I'm so materialistic that I have at times let my desire for a specific item blind me to everything else. It's not my most proudest trait, but I can identify with Rainbow Dash. And besides, she completely learned her lesson in the end.

The Rarijack moments were kind of meh, and was treated like the afterthought it is. The Pinkie Pie being the auctioneer for Twilight was kind of funny, mostly because of Andrea Libman's line delivery. Still, the Rainbow Dash / Fluttershy moments were easily the best.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:55 PM   #1933
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Glad to hear you had fun. Sorry to hear that you feel like you ruined your meeting with Tara Strong, but from the way you've described it I think you may be overreacting and it's entirely possible that it really wasn't a very big deal to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajnrules View Post
And the Ugly
While the fandom would like to say they hold the mantra of friendship, love, and tolerance at its highest, its gotten so big that there has to be some breakdown over various disagreements. And unfortunately I was witness to that. I had just gotten done recording the Brony Tale panel, where Final Draft of the Everfree Network (EFN) was a panelist. They had somebody from EFN recording the panel. After the panel I saw some of the con heads approach the EFN people and when I got out of the room I saw them in a heated argument where basically EFN was getting kicked out of the con. There's been a lot of flak on both sides on Twitter. I try to avoid drama and I have no idea of the specifics regarding the detail, but I know it put a deep pit in my heart to watch the EFN staffers that were not Final Draft stand by quietly as they slowly realized that yes, they were being kicked out of the con.
Given the convention staff's letter you linked to and given the comments the guy made on Twitter, I'm inclined to believe the staff's version of the events. I don't know who this guy is or what his organization means to the community, but even if he was Equestria frickin' Daily it seems to me that he's just ruined any chance he or his organization have of getting to go to any brony conventions in the foreseeable future. (As press, that is. They should still be allowed in as ordinary guests, I'd imagine, although perhaps not at BABSCon specifically.)

Sadly, speaking of ugliness and hypocrisy within your fandom, the comments section on the link you provided is not a pretty sight. There are comments like these there:

Quote:
Anonymous 24 April 2014 14:38
With a last name such as Bernstein, you gotta give him credit for thinking he was smart enough to pull that off.

Anonymous24 April 2014 15:32
The name does actually kind of fit him, since he does resemble some sort of ugly hairless bear.

Anonymous24 April 2014 16:41
I was thinking along the lines of a cheap, money extorting jew rather than a horrid bear, but that works too.
Yeesh. As if the original wasn't antisemitic enough, the third guy has to make it LOUD AND CLEAR for everyone.
Quote:
EpicLPer (Stefan K.)24 April 2014 16:01
I still can't believe that he's really "that bad" as everyone says :/

Anonymous24 April 2014 16:12
Does it hurt to have his dick up your ass so far?

EpicLPer (Stefan K.)24 April 2014 16:50
At least mine is longer than yours as I guess due that comment.

Anonymous24 April 2014 20:19
>At least mine is longer than yours as I guess due that comment
Look at your name. Look at your posts. You are, what we call an underage faggot, get out.
Lovely. -_-;

It's disappointing to see such levels of hypocrisy within the fandom. Granted, these are select individuals, not 10%, 20%, 50% of all fans globally. But still. You can find bronies like these guys all the time. It's kinda nuts, and I'm glad to hear that it doesn't sound like your BABSCon experience was soured by run-ins with people like these.

Did you make any new friends while you were there? Did you run into any online acquaintances or anyone you remember from other conventions?

Why do they call you "Taiwan Guy" instead of a more equine nickname? Maybe I'm just ignorant about that corner of brony subculture. ^^; I would think they'd give you an honorary pony nickname or something, not "Taiwan Guy" which clearly feels human.

In a nutshell, could you explain to us what it is that you do / have done which has made you known to people as "Taiwan Guy"? You started to explain it in your post but I still wasn't clear on the scope of your work. Do you translate episodes into Taiwanese? Do you translate fanfics? Are you the president of a Taiwanese brony fanclub? Other?
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:24 PM   #1934
ajnrules
Boulder Badge

I always overreact, I think it's because my ugly experiences with AJN made me sensitive to just how uncomfortable I can make other people feel, but oh well. To answer of your questions:

Quote:
Did you make any new friends while you were there? Did you run into any online acquaintances or anyone you remember from other conventions?
I did a room share with two people that I went to Nightmare Nights Dallas with, and another person that I knew from online because of involvement with the Taiwan Bronies. Those were people I already knew. As far as making new friends, I did talk to a lot of people while waiting in line, which unfortunately happens far too often. Unfortunately, I didn't really connect with them after I got back, another thing that happens far too often.

Quote:
Why do they call you "Taiwan Guy" instead of a more equine nickname? Maybe I'm just ignorant about that corner of brony subculture. ^^; I would think they'd give you an honorary pony nickname or something, not "Taiwan Guy" which clearly feels human.

In a nutshell, could you explain to us what it is that you do / have done which has made you known to people as "Taiwan Guy"? You started to explain it in your post but I still wasn't clear on the scope of your work. Do you translate episodes into Taiwanese? Do you translate fanfics? Are you the president of a Taiwanese brony fanclub? Other?
I think the "Taiwan Guy" thing is more of a practical thing than anything else. I was tasked with submitting anything related to My Little Pony in Taiwan, whether it be meetups or just some other interesting stuff. It's probably because I'm from America and English is my native language, I've had experience in submitting things to Equestria Daily, and because I'm eager to spread the word on the brony experience in Taiwan. Anyways, I've submitted about a dozen things related to Taiwan by now, and Calpain says I'm usually only person to submit things specifically related to Taiwan, which would explain my moniker. It's not really related to equines, but hey, I'm fine with that.
Old 04-26-2014, 03:25 AM   #1935
RaichuRocks
My Thoughts Protect You

glad you had fun there ajnrules!
Old 04-28-2014, 12:28 AM   #1936
ajnrules
Boulder Badge

Anyways, the new episode was yesterday, and I gotta say it was pretty great.

The storyline was certainly on the stranger side with Rarity being possessed by a magic spell that gave her powers similar to her Power Ponies counterpart, which somehow made her manic and she used all that extra energy to make all of Ponyville fabulous. Still, a lot of her antics were funny, and I gotta admit Rainbow Dash looked great in that dress Rarity gave her, even if it was impractical.

But the real star was Spike. Corey Powell and Meghan McCarthy did a good job showing off his internal agony at wanting to please Rarity but doing what was right. It's a good way to show growth in his character and also that his admiration for Rarity is much more than just a simple childhood crush.

Oh, and after all of the fan pony videos involving the pair, this is the first time that Octavia and DJ-Pon3 have appeared in the same episode!

Old 05-02-2014, 05:52 PM   #1937
Razor Raven
Lonely Demon Slayer

Wow, I'm jealous Ajn, I wish I could go to cons like that. Good to know you had so much fun! That is an awesome picture, too.

I can feel for you, having your meeting with Tara go down like that, but you know what? I bet she was okay with it, she's said to be extremely nice in real life ^_^ (Fitting, she voices Twilight Sparkle.)

I'm sorry you had to witness the worst part of our fandom. Despite what we claim, so many of use are mean spirited and with bad attitudes. I've heard they are merely a vocal minority, with the better natured fans just being not as vocal. I pray this is true, I can't say for sure I've seen this fandom at it's worst, but I've seen some horseapples for sure.

Give which show we're fans of, we probably should try to remain optimistic. Human beings can be scum, which makes it hard to see the good ones, but the good ones ARE there if you look for them. ^_^
Old 05-07-2014, 04:59 PM   #1938
Razor Raven
Lonely Demon Slayer

So who has seen the preview for the Season Finale?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8Z...ature=youtu.be

Supposedly, Tirac is back. I'd be excited if that looked anything at all like Tirac.
Old 05-10-2014, 05:31 AM   #1939
ajnrules
Boulder Badge

Hmm. I wonder if it was because of the 30th anniversary of the original My Little Pony special that led to the crew to go this direction. Seeing the library get destroyed in the preview does make me surprisingly sad. Oh well. Meghan or somebody associated with the show did confirm that the villain really is Tirac, which means that it's probably best to watch the original special and all of its 80s cheesiness. Worth a watch if you've never seen it before.

Test

Last edited by ajnrules; 06-14-2014 at 11:55 AM.
ajnrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:34 AM   #1940
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

This show is available on the "Can watch while doing other things" network, so I have watched all of season 1, and most of season 2. I mostly decided to give it a shot because I like the art for the show. I'm actually quite enjoying the show. It's a bit cheesy, but it has a bunch of personality. Also the voice acting is really good.

My favorite scene has to be "You're going to LOVE ME!".
big bad birtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 03:51 AM   #1941
RaichuRocks
My Thoughts Protect You

https://twitter.com/TheBronyNetwork/...206912/photo/1

Its spreading!
Old 06-28-2014, 02:57 AM   #1942
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Finished season 2. What is wrong with this freaking show?! It's like animated crack! Season 2 seems to be less formulaic than season 1, and it seems to try harder to appeal to the older audience. This show is supposed to be background noise while I play DS, but instead, I often put my DS down because I'd rather pay attention to this damn show. I guess I can go on about specific events this time.

(Season 2 spoilers)
The Return of Harmony: This was one of the better "main plot" episodes. The humor was great, and I liked irritated Twilight. Too bad they didn't keep this episode's "Rainbow Dash".

Lesson Zero: I was sort of torn on this episode. It marked a change in the series. It made the show less formulaic, making future episodes about characters other than Twilight Sparkle. She's my favorite, so having her not appear every episode is a bit disheartening, but it gives the show more variety. The episode itself was funny. "If I can't find someone with problems, I'LL MAKE PROBLEMS!".

Luna Eclipsed: Fun episode. Too bad this is the first episode Luna has appeared since the first episode of season 1. She's an interesting character.

Hearts and Hooves Day: One of the better Cutie Mark Crusaders episodes. Not sure if their efforts ended up with any actual results, or the two were messing with the kids. I doubt it was real though. Twilight's doll is the only partner for Macintosh!

A Friend in Deed: A fairly heartwarming episode, which is rare for a Pinkie episode. Can't go wrong with Pinkie spazzing out for 20 straight minutes!

Putting Your Hoof Down: Let's be honest. When Fluttershy was first introduced, it was pretty obvious she would get an episode like this. It took a bit long, but this was an excellent episode. I don't know if the minotaur is a reference to something or not, because "THE BAT DAD" in the Baseball South Park episode sounded just like him, so I don't know if it's the same VA, or a reference.

It's About Time: Future Twilight looked cool as hell. Also, the episode was about Twilight with Pinkie as her side kick. It's a formula for excellence!

Dragon Quest: This was a letdown. It wasn't a bad episode, but I kind of felt bad for Spike the entire show. The only people he is able to call his friends are of a different age, gender, and species. This episode could have done something about that, but it made dragons out to be ass holes.

Hurricane Fluttershy: That fucking beefy pegasus. That god damn beefy pegasus! Otherwise, okay episode.

MMMystery on the Friendship Express: Pinkie Pie mystery?! Awesome! Also Twilight is the supporting character, which just adds to the awesome.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:05 PM   #1943
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Finished the show. I watched through over 90 episodes of this in around a week. My marathonning skills are still up to snuff! Actually it's either the fact that this show is addicting, or I'm starved for a good kid's show with Precure sucking for the past few years. Well it's probably both. Season 3 and 4 didn't really change anything as far as quality goes. Though there weren't as many memorable moments. Here's some episodes that stood out to me:

Season 3 spoilers

Too Many Pinkie Pies: What a lie of a title. Actually one would probably be too many to alot of people, but they don't matter! Not a great episode, but it was insane, and that's really all you need.

Sleepless in Ponyville: So this is Luna's role? Well atleast she does something. I really liked Luna from her episode in season 2, so it's good to see her again. It's a charming episode though.

Wonderbolts Academy: Beefcake returns! Along with a Rainbow Dash clone! Nice moral to the episode, and I do like how this episode gave Ranbow Dash second thoughts on whether or not the Wonderbolts are even worth joining.

Keep Calm and Flutter On: Not much of a memorable episode. Actually it was a pretty big letdown. Discord just caving in to Fluttershy like that seems a bit difficult to believe.

Magical Mystery Cure: Musical episode! It was actually a really good episode, and I was always hoping for Twilight to turn Alicorn.

Season 4 spoilers

Super Ponies: FLUTTERHULK SMASH! Another scene you can see coming from a mile away, but the execution makes it awesome. Besides that, alright episode.

Rarity Takes Manehattan: Pretty good episode. Nice to see Rarity's generosity tested. Though Rarity's last minute designs are a bit silly.

Pinkie Pride: A really good Pinkie Pie episode. Werid Al did kind of take me by surprise though.

Three's a Crowd: About time we get a Cadence episode! I'm not crazy about Discord, but eh.

Filli Vanilli: Oh god. Flutterguy episode. This was actually really charming. I couldn't help but smile when Fluttershy got all excited behind the curtains while she was singing.

Equestria Games: Kind of disappointing that we didn't get much into Ponyville's part in the competitions. There was quite a few episodes leading to this, so it's a bit of a shame it all turned into a Spike episode.

Twilight's Kingdom: Another generic evil guy must be defeated by the power of friendship. I'm honestly not fond of these episodes, but this episode is all about crazy powerful Twilight, and the Super Saiyan Ponies. It's also kind of disappointing that Twilight loses her house for that castle.

Now that I've watched all the episodes, now maybe I can start thinking about something besides ponies.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:03 PM   #1944
ajnrules
Boulder Badge

Yeah. That was what drew me into the show. It was supposed to be filler while I played The Sims, and now I am spending almost half of my disposable income on ponies. The well-rounded characters are what keeps me coming back. Especially Rainbow Dash. I love Rainbow Dash. XP

And glad to see somebody else that likes the slice of life episodes over the epic adventure type episodes.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:59 AM   #1945
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Watched Equestria Girls! I originally had no intention on watching it because it seemed very tacky, and I didn't care for the human designs. However, it's on "Can watch while doing other things" network, and I had nothing else to watch, SO WHY THE FUCK NOT?!

Equestria Girls spoilers
It was better than I expected, but I had very very low expectations for it, so that doesn't say much. That just says it was horrendous. The movie had its moments, but it indeed was as tacky as I thought it would be.

Pros:

Twilight adapting to a human body was amusing.

I really liked Spike's role in the movie. He was actually very useful.

We get moments with all the characters from the show. Can't go very wrong with that, even if they look like some kind of cheap doll! Also Twilight time is good time!

That dancing Derpy in the ending credits!

Cons:

Luna and Celestia's designs...EEEEEEWWWWWWW!

The whole thing with Flash Sentry was just cheesy. "I don't really have much of a personality, but I'm the kind cool guy and I'll have the girl by being generic."

Sunset Shimmer was SUCH a unique villain with excellent motives. (sarcasm obviously)

That High School Musical shit. UUUUUUGH!

We didn't meet Twilight from that world. A bit of a letdown, but I guess I understand why they didn't do it.

NO CADENCE! Big Macintosh wasn't the beefcake I hoped he was either!

Overall, it was okay. The pros and cons were pretty much equal to me. Fun while cliche as fuck. Though I'm sure this movie would be horrible to someone who wasn't into the characters.

Finally, have some Twilight Patchy!
Old 07-09-2014, 09:32 PM   #1946
ajnrules
Boulder Badge

Here's hoping that Rainbow Rocks will be an improvement. The teaser shorts certainly seem promising. They are pretty unique visually and the music is good. Perhaps now that the Equestria Girls line is out Hasbro won't have too many constricting demands on what can be done in the storyline.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:01 PM   #1947
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Equestria Girls got a huge negative backlash in the fandom before it was out because its budget essentially replaced half of season 3, but it really wasn't that bad all told. I'm cautiously optimistic that they can improve things for Rainbow Rocks, so I'll be in line to see it when it's out in theaters here.

Glad you've been enjoying the series bbb.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:11 PM   #1948
ajnrules
Boulder Badge

So BronyCon is next week. And for that I just have one question

Does Sneezey12 still work for them?
Old 07-25-2014, 10:35 PM   #1949
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Finally managed to get into the MLP panel at Comic-Con. (Wasn't even really trying for that one, but the one after. ...Maybe that's the key.) It's my first time attending a series panel and it was pretty great. Crowning moment of heartwarming when a girl talked about how MLP helped her through her parents' divorce and the cast called her up for a hug.

The preview for season 5 was pretty funny. They also showed one of the songs for Rainbow Rocks. Though I was surprised by, uh...

How 'sexual' it seemed. =x Granted, the antagonists are supposed to be Sirens, but lol how it even looked like one of the guys' eyes were wandering down to the leader's butt. ^^;

P.S. It seems like we'll probably get to hear some fan favorite background ponies singing. ;O
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 01:30 AM   #1950
ajnrules
Boulder Badge

Heck yeah! Octavia is so awesome! Hope she'll be getting more screentime in Rainbow Rocks than her pony persona had in four seasons of the show!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Entertainment