UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Entertainment

Old 07-14-2022, 10:05 AM   #1
AK2
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to AK2 Send a message via Skype™ to AK2
No Sleep Podcast/Creepy Podcast

Over the last few years there are two horror podcasts that have stood out to me.

The No Sleep Podcast is - very- good. Professional voice actors reading filtered (submissions are sought out not accepted on a whim) horror stories, some of which are the best I have ever come across. Not just in the audio medium. I'm also including film and books. The season finales are usually always the best, but each weekly release usually one or two stories that are very good out of the 3 or 4. The -paid- for longer episodes usually have a guaranteed 3 to 4 out of 5 star story. Worth trying out with the free episodes to see how you feel.

If I get more than 10 replies to this thread I will take the time to dig up favorite recommendations. No guarantees I will remember everything.

Creepy is another great horror podcast. It was my first, and introduced me to NoSleep. I believe it is a one man production, and has 1/5 of the. NoSleep budget and equipment. Despite that, this biweekly podcast produces 4 stories a week for the free shows, and to this day has produced some of my favorite stories. Some of my favorites are from the first year or two of the show, and it went from -the- show which narrated Creepy Pasta's to generic horror show, over time, but the production value has increased and the voice acting crew has grown. It has also shown itself to always being willing to work with new ideas (28 day episodes, the current "Summer Camp" theme)
AK2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Entertainment